Chronicles of Menouthis

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Role Play Website] The tales and stories woven within these lands.

25th July 2011

Kaidus
    Kaidus
    Admin
    Admin

25th July 2011 Empty 25th July 2011

Post  Kaidus Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:03 pm

05:51:57Aŋŋιε has left the conversation.
    05:57:41«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» has left the conversation.
    05:57:44«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» has joined the conversation.
    05:57:49«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» is away.
    05:57:54Ģɛɲɛral-Ķąlą has left the conversation.
    06:10:47BrandonΞArrow has joined the conversation.
    06:10:52BrandonΞArrow is away.
    06:37:47«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» has left the conversation.
    06:37:52«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» has joined the conversation.
    06:53:37Ancient_Daltamare has left the conversation.
    07:09:19Ancient_Daltamare has joined the conversation.
    09:02:51xMystrealx has left the conversation.
    09:39:32÷Ťûľľŷ÷ has joined the conversation.
    09:40:03Ancient_Daltamare : hey hey))
    09:40:16÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : Hey there ))
    09:40:34÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : You up or going to bed soon? ))
    09:41:36Ancient_Daltamare : nope))
    09:41:44Ancient_Daltamare : not for another 9 or so hours))
    09:41:52÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : alright sweet ))
    09:42:04÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : Where's Dalt? ))
    09:42:27Ancient_Daltamare : he would be sleeping at home))
    09:42:45÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : Ohhh gotcha ))
    09:43:13Ancient_Daltamare : just here to watch the place since everyone else was asleep))
    09:43:42÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : Oh cool, thanks man. Got pretty busy earlier ))
    09:43:43Ancient_Daltamare : at work right now))
    09:43:58Ancient_Daltamare : I can bring in a human character named pierce))
    09:45:28÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : I think I'm gonna do a bit of pvp on WoW, you ever play that? ))
    09:45:45Ancient_Daltamare : never have nor will lol))
    09:45:54Ancient_Daltamare : I'l keep watch of the room and all its silence Cool)
    09:46:48÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : What happened earlier anyway? I'd read the logs but I'm lazy ))
    09:47:59Ancient_Daltamare : I'm so sober I forgot -_-))
    09:48:05÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : lol ))
    09:49:51ᴥАññóřãᴥ has joined the conversation.
    09:49:59÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : Hey Annora ))
    09:51:23CathaoirMacDonnchadh has joined the conversation.
    09:51:33÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : Hey Cath ))
    09:51:45CathaoirMacDonnchadh : hey Tully))
    09:52:00Ancient_Daltamare : did you guys bring coffee?))
    09:53:04÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : I can make some ))
    09:55:19CathaoirMacDonnchadh : Coffee goes on the pot
    09:55:21CathaoirMacDonnchadh : ))
    09:55:30CathaoirMacDonnchadh : or someone dies again ))
    09:55:32CathaoirMacDonnchadh : lol
    09:55:37CathaoirMacDonnchadh : )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))000
    09:55:45Ancient_Daltamare : lol))
    09:56:42ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Fuuuuccccckkkkkkkeeeerrrr))
    09:57:23ᴥАññóřãᴥ : I swear to god if I find who did that I will take my sword to his damn head.))
    10:02:46÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : Did what? ))
    10:03:39ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Broke into all the cars at our house, stole all the cash from my wallet, and made the police wake me up an hour early on my first day at a new job))
    10:03:52ᴥАññóřãᴥ : That I now have to borrow gas money to get to))
    10:04:19÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : Wow, damn..that really sucks ass. ))
    10:04:34÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : How much money was it? ))
    10:06:12÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : brb ))
    10:06:18ᴥАññóřãᴥ : I have no clue- so I can't even tell the police. About a crappy paycheck and a half))
    10:10:18ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +Annora woke to the sound of crying. Well, whimpering. She opened here eyes and looked down to see Cathaoir's fifty or so pound puppy pacing near the door and scratching at it. Kissing Cathaoir's cheek she slipped out of bed, ruffling the brindled dog's ears and opening the door. Thankfully Cathaoir had already been working on pottytraining the <c>
    10:12:42ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> to try and prevent 'accidents'. She yawned as she moved downstairs, the dog on her heels as she opened the door to the forge and let the puppy sniff out a spot. The puppy seemed wise enough to not go on the building itself or over to the forge, instead looking for a proper patch of grass. Annora yawned, leaning against the doorway, <c>
    10:13:03ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> debating whether or not this was easier than changing a diaper at the butt crack of dawn.+
    10:13:44ᴥАññóřãᴥ : *the dog to try))
    10:19:05÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : ~Tully leaned against the forge's wall nearby the door, arms folded over his chest, an ankle crossed over the other, chewing on something or other. He looked over as the door was opened to see a puppy of some sort come out, and then Annora. He looked her over briefly and then gave a nod, before staring back off into space. "Mornin," he greeted, >
    10:20:08CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cahaoir had awakened to the dog a moment after Annora had gotten out of the bed. It took him a little longer to get up out of the bed. So he was coming down the stairs after them when Annora had opened the dor for Cuchulainn. He yawned and stretched, having to rub at his eyes tiredly. He placed his hand at Annora right hip as he stood on her <c>
    10:21:14CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>left. He rested his head against hers and watched Cuchulainn. "Do you know how often that dog had to relieve itself last night?"
    10:21:16CathaoirMacDonnchadh : '
    10:21:21xMystrealx has joined the conversation.
    10:21:40Ancient_Daltamare : coffee for the poor?))
    10:21:54ᴥАññóřãᴥ : *tosses him a keurig english breakfast))
    10:24:30Ancient_Daltamare has left the conversation.
    10:24:47÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : then spit out whatever he was chewing. It was then that he heard another approach, and saw it was Cath, whom he knew as Cahir by some drunken slur. At that he pushed up off the wall, coming to a full stand, arms unfolding to deposit hands into side pant pockets. "Mornin," he repeated, giving the two a nod, before starting off in any random >
    10:25:09÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : direction to leave them to have time with each other.~
    10:25:30Ancient_Daltamare has joined the conversation.
    10:25:37÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : wb, and hey Myst ))
    10:25:43CathaoirMacDonnchadh : wb))
    10:27:46ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +Annora inclined her head to Tully with a smile. "Morning!" She called out, leaning into Cathaoir's arms and closing his eyes, trusting him to keep an eye on the puppy. "Probably every three hours or so? He's just a baby." She said, letting out a deep breath. "So, did you want to have a long engagement, or should I start planning something?" <c>
    10:28:13Ancient_Daltamare : yay for crappy moofs))
    10:28:34Ancient_Daltamare : -=Points the moofs back in Annoras direction=-))
    10:29:08CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'redirects moofs to any cuppied person randomly')\
    10:29:21ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c.> She asked happilly, her eyes still closed. "I was thinking of asking Myst to be my maid of honor." She thought Mystreal might like that- a pretty dress and walking (dancing and spinning, more like) down the aisle. She nodded. "Aye. That'd be nice."+
    10:32:54ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Yumyumyummy tea <3))
    10:33:51CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir waved to Tully as he left. He closed his eyes for a moment, enjoying how close together they were."Fifteen times." He said rather straight to the point. He smiled broadly. "That's the only way I was lucky enough to get him close to trained." There were dark circles under his eyes. "Not one that's too long, but I'd like to be able to <c>
    10:37:09CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>finish my great kilt before it. He turned his head to look at the two and a half inches he had managed to finish yesterday with the inordinantly large pile of thread behind and beneath. He turned back to her and kissed her cheek sweetly. His right hand pulled her closer and he gave her a gentle squeeze. Cuchulainn finished relieving himself <c>
    10:37:55CathaoirMacDonnchadh : and kicked some dirt over it before prancing in circles, waiting for Cathaoir and Annora to take him back inside'
    10:38:17ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Jumping in the shower, so gonna skip in real fast.))
    10:41:08ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +Annora nodded, smiling. "Aye, then when ye're finished with it we'll start planning." She knew better than to offer to help. A great kilt was a special thing- she wasn't even allowed to touch the needles used to make it. She smiled, kissing his cheek. "I'm going back to bed." She said with a smile. "After that I'll think I'll do a dye batch <c>
    10:42:26ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> But, I'll be finished with that this afternoon." She said, whistling to Lainn. "Come on, Lainn." She ordered, not surprised when the dog jumped up to follow her upstairs and back to bed. With a little coaxing, the puppy even settled on the foot of the bed and laid down.+
    10:42:28ᴥАññóřãᴥ is away.
    10:47:03xMystrealx has left the conversation.
    10:47:21CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir nodded and smiled brightly. That was a great idea.He could make a lot of progress on the kilt today, possibly even finish it. He let go her waist and turned as she called for the puppy, He was glad to see it responding well to her. As they walked back to bed he smiled and took her hand.
    10:47:24CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>
    10:53:23CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>"I had originally thought it would be better if I wore the shirt and kilt that you had kept for me," he kissed her cheek and closed the door behind them. "But I dont think blood-stained clothes turn out to be a good omen." He said with a light chuckle. He let go of her hand as she laid down. He laid beside her and pulled the covers up,<c>
    10:53:58xMystrealx has joined the conversation.
    10:54:09CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>gettinng a short laugh out when Lainn jumped onto the bed to lay at their feet.'
    10:55:10CathaoirMacDonnchadh : wb))
    10:56:02CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'pokes Tully' why are you never in the ooc room?))
    10:57:15÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : Forgot about it lol ))
    10:57:24CathaoirMacDonnchadh : lol))
    10:57:34xMystrealx : -clings to anyone- help me..))
    10:57:53÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : help you with what? ))
    10:58:01xMystrealx : not moofing.))
    10:58:07÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : ohhh alright ))
    10:58:19÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : -pulls out the duct tape- ))
    11:00:37Ancient_Daltamare : lol))
    11:00:51xMystrealx : -Rolls ic to post-))
    11:04:11xMystrealx : =The funny thing about energy was it very quickly burn't out. The girl had a tendency of just sleeping where she landed. She was more than used to it, however of late she was ending up in the same room everytime she did. Blinking her eyes once, she stretched out her body from under the sheet and yawned widely. It took less than 30 seconds for her -
    11:05:31xMystrealx : to be bouncing onto her hands and knees her nose and inch away from Blaze as she smiled broadly. "Wake up lazy. It's morning, and it is ever so sunny!" Ther sun was wrapping through the curtains, lilting onto the floor in a soft thin streak between the gap. The golden light filled with dust she bounced off the -c-
    11:06:55xMystrealx : bed spinning as she turned on her axis. Having slept in her dress, the creases were unfixable, as small fingers tried to smooth down the linene. No matter. Pulling the dress off she slipped the cleaned Elven tunic over her head. Similar to a chinese style the high collar cutr at her neck, but a tear drop gap came from just under it -c-
    11:08:17xMystrealx : and stretched to her chest. The soft duck egg blue shimmered with silver threads that had been weaved into the fabric, and a soft tribal embroidery around the hems. Padding the floor her bare feet gave little sound as she just went to leave until Blaze chirped. His little squeak came as he bounced and pawed at the closet. Well wasn't that a funny-c
    11:09:47xMystrealx : thing. The door was normal, but behind it something glittered. Probably only to her eyes, but a sparkle spread from behind it. There was no gingerness in her as a broad smile just spread across her features and her bounce doubled with excitment. Hopping forward she creaked the door open peering her head round the crck at first. That inside -c-
    11:11:48xMystrealx : sparkled with a teal glow. Cocking her head she giggled a little stretching her hand out it disappeared through a porridgey feel. Her elbox disappearing she drew it back suddenly. Wide Amber eyes studlied the appendage as it reappeared. A squeak of excitment came, and like alic down the rabbit hole she was gone. Hopping through the feel of -c-
    11:13:57xMystrealx : porridge surrounded her until she stepped into Narnia so to speak. One would expect lions, and fawns and talking trees! All things of enchantment and excitment, what she got was a bedroom. Odd. Amber eyes skimmed across the walls her feet paddling as she didn't even look into the room as the casting light of crystals came into her eyeline. The -c-
    11:14:28CathaoirMacDonnchadh : GOOODDD!!!!!>.< I forgot how hungry I am when I wake up at first light>.<
    11:14:29CathaoirMacDonnchadh : ))
    11:15:18xMystrealx : sparkling colours catching her attention she giggled and stood below a set. The energy in her body bounced, and her hair copied suit as the firey red locks bobbed at her jawline and she reached on tiptoes trying to touch. But oh oh oh something else, her eyes suddenly shifted to armour, then weaponry. Then a large se of armour on the wall the -c-
    11:18:45xMystrealx : shimmering metal mesmerising as this she -could- reach. Hopping across her fingers reached out to touch the metal blaze chirping at her side trying to usher her with a little caution. It was too late her fingers touched and then tugged at the armour and it came crashing down to the floor with a sudden clatter. Her feet hopped back. The curiosity -c
    11:19:34xMystrealx : of her eyes sparkled as she crouched to try and haul the armour up to look at better but it was heavy, and she was far from the strongest pencil in the box.=
    11:24:53Ñőğäřđ≈Đěŕ has joined the conversation.
    11:26:49Ancient_Daltamare : -=He could sense another enter his room. The hell was going on did someone break into the forge and dig to far into the storage room? Perhaps one of the kids at the orphanage got too curious and found the rift. He snapped his eyes open and rose from the bed with a low grumble cursing about random things in life before spying the elf. Oh yes, she >
    11:27:58Ancient_Daltamare : was crashed out in his room at the forge=- Could you not make so much noise? -=He spoke still groggy while literally just rolling out of bed and dropping on the floor. Crawling along he reached his dresser pulling out a pair of trousers and a tunic as per usual night black. Tossing them on he sighed softly=- Really....these things are more >
    11:30:54Ancient_Daltamare : then peoples lives. -=Finally standing up on his feet he padded over to the crimson plants that literally grew in lava and another that just grew in an empty space of air, much like a vine covering much of the roof covered in thick jagged thorns. There were a few others to mention but nothing that appeared out of the ordinary short of appearance >
    11:32:59Ancient_Daltamare : in leaves and roots extending from the soil itself=- Breakfast. -=The armor that she managed to dismantle started to put itself back together and trod off to the kitchen area of the tower=- You really are curious one. -=He padded by patting her on the head before stumbling back on the bed falling asleep until the armor returned with steak and eggs=
    11:33:27xMystrealx : =The small elf was so busied in trying to lift the Armour that she hadn't even noticed him behind her on the bed, until he spoke that is. Unfortunately she had just got the armour a couple of inches off the floor so the jump ment she dropped it suddenly and it clattered on the floor again. The loud din pierced the room as she swung round 180 -c-
    11:35:35xMystrealx : like a child caught in the cookie cupboard. Her hands behind her back a large innocnet smile on her face she bounced on her toes. "Oh! Good morning Mr Dalt." Her smile was good, give her credit. The large doe eyes and puppy bounce meaning she very rarely got chided for being so curious. Her lolloped back onto the bed, and she turned as if to -c-
    11:36:51xMystrealx : resume her hauling of the armour but it had already begun to hop of. Her eyes widened and she squeaked in excitment once more, the shrill noise wrapping through the room. She jumped infront of the armour, it's course didn't change as she stepped backwards in time until she came to the door and hopped out of it's way. Leaning around the frame to -c-
    11:38:01xMystrealx : peer down the hall, again she was knocked back into reality by the voice rom the centre of the room. Lazy man! There were so many exciting things in the room and he wanted to sleep. With a pouncing force of over excitment she hopped onto the bed sitting on his shins cross legged. Her eyes watched him with a right shine and she chirped out her -c-
    11:39:37xMystrealx : mountain of questions. "Whats that plant?" She pointed to the vine crawling across the ceiling. "How did I get here?" "The armour moves...oh how fascinating. Where did you get it from." Her body had lent forward and she placed her palms on his stomach shaking him to try and wake him to answer the questions. "Mr Dalt! What is this place? How did -c-
    11:41:06xMystrealx : it get here. The crystals are do pretty." Distracted again she readched up with one hand almost teetering forward but she caught her balance." Oh oh oh! Could I have some breakfast?" Her hands began to paddle on his stomach as she bounced with excitment. The whole place was new, filled with shimmering crystals and weaponry. Elven eyes couldn't -c-
    11:41:33xMystrealx : stay fixed on him as they were busy skimming around the room, every new sight the smile became broader across her face until she looked almost ready to explode.=
    11:42:44Cħąŋıɱ has joined the conversation.
    11:43:32Cħąŋıɱ : Good Morning)
    11:43:45xMystrealx : Welcome!)
    11:44:09Cħąŋıɱ : thank you)
    11:44:39Ñőğäřđ≈Đěŕ : -= He had tracked that damn tiger this far since he was never at home, all for a simple job that he could drop off and pick up at a later date. Still it was excessivly annoying there should be a damned easier way to get in touch with people. He had had to spend countless days pretending to be something he wasnt in the first place. Still he was>>
    11:46:06Ñőğäřđ≈Đěŕ : here and could hopefully get the item dropped off and be on his way once more. He had a dislike for cities in general they had uses, but they were not his favorite locations to be in. He brushed through the crowd watching his path with more of a sixth sense then anything else. He could have let people know what he was and that would have caused>
    11:47:47Ñőğäřđ≈Đěŕ : issue's, while normally that could be an amusing situation he just wanted to pass through with out impacting the area around him. Perhaps next time he could simply shift the path ways to bring him to Dalt's place instead of having to take the slower means. "Damn cat better be awake ... " he turned down a street, moving at a easy pace for him. >>
    11:48:20Ancient_Daltamare : -=He didn't mind the elf running around as long as she didn't try to get past the barriers that protected the potentially dangerous artifacts but still the plants themselves were dangerous which is why he kept them for purpose of making poisons. The only question he bothered to answer from her was where they were=- This is my bedroom. -=He sat up >
    11:48:44Ñőğäřđ≈Đěŕ : He stopped outside the entrance to the place that resounded with his presence and lifted up a clawed metal covered hand to knock on its surface, either he was here or he had wasted a trip. Regaurdless some one should be around maybe =-
    11:49:38Ancient_Daltamare : for a moment wrapping his arms about the elf before dragging her ass down to the bed with him=- Stay still, touching is bad unless you know what they are. -=He pointed to one of the plants, the one sitting there in the thick crimson fluid=- That ones from hell. -=The next one now=- That ones celestial. -=The rest were from the umbral realm or just>
    11:50:50÷Ťûľľŷ÷ has left the conversation.
    11:52:40Ancient_Daltamare : different species given to him as gifts=- What do you want for breakfast. -=He asked, there was still one more set of armor remaining to be put to use. Most of the time they were his guards while he was vacant from this room and other times they were cooks though slow they did get whatever commanded of them done near perfection, wierd considering >
    11:54:41Ancient_Daltamare : they didn't have taste buds=- You got here through the closet in my other room. -=Out of sight out of mind he thought, no the elf was an exception had to pry everywhere=- Armor came with the tower. -=It wasn't his tower per say but he was granted residence here thanks to a friend. There was much to be discovered here, the good stuff was hidden >
    11:55:06Ancient_Daltamare : sight in one of the many safes underneath the bed itself. The more interesting put on display=-
    12:00:17xMystrealx : =The small girls hands were already reaching out for things from the bed but his arms caught around her and with another chocked squeak of surprise she was tugged down. It's not like she had much strength to argue. Her body automatically wriggled to push back against his arms, there were far too many things to see for her to be still. Pinned to -c
    12:04:05xMystrealx : his chest she levered herself backwards from him her hands braced on his shoulders to put a good 6 inches between them. Fiery red locks sat around her face as she stared down at him sdo many other questions brimmed, but she just listened to the explaintions first, avoiding the temptation to ask fruther questions before he had even finished the -c-
    12:06:34xMystrealx : first answers. "Oh, well." Thinking on her feet she cocked her head. "Could I have some orange juice..and toast." It had been such a long time since she had orange juice. She always forgot to buy any at the traders. The amber light of her eyes was riddled with excitement, and curiosity as she managed to lever herself free slightly and atleast -c-
    12:09:58xMystrealx : so she was turned next to him staring up at the ceiling. The crystals shimmered and her smile broadened as she watched the light that dappled over the ceiling. "This is ever such a big closet." Even now she couldn't keep still. Not bouncing considering her feet weren't on the floor. But she suddenly twisted and hung of the edge of the bed behind -
    12:11:27xMystrealx : his head. Her upper body dnagled as she tried to look under it. "It's not as dusty as the other room." Screwing her nose up a little she pulled back to sit cross legged next to him, her fingers fidgeting she smiled broadly and began braiding the tenrils of his hair as she asked more questions. She always had to outlet energy to be able to ask -c-
    12:12:44xMystrealx : anything otherwise it all came out jumbled.; "Why do you sleep here, and not the forge? I mean..." She looked around but suddenly blaze came dashing through the portal and skidded into the end of the bed with a thump. He launched onto the bed aswell paddling the covers as it seemed Dalt was not going to be allowed any peace with the little elf, -c-
    12:12:47xMystrealx : and rat in tow.=
    12:14:25Telperien has joined the conversation.
    12:14:30Cħąŋıɱ : hi)
    12:16:43xMystrealx : Welcome.)
    12:17:20xMystrealx : Please read the rules on the site and if you have any questions feel free to whisper me or ask in the OOC room. =) Have a nice play.))
    12:18:11Ñőğäřđ≈Đěŕ : -= He tapped a foot idly while he waited, he considered a moment before reached a metal clawed hand down and placeing it over the door, he wasnt about to break it down but he would leave a calling card of sorts for dalt, hell they were similiar and both had had run ins with each other, Course if the door was open he would enter but he wasnt >>
    12:18:31Ancient_Daltamare : -=He let her order as she pleased with a sigh=- After you eat breakfast i need you to go. Come back in a few hours after I had my rest and I will explain things further. -=The moment she started to play with his hair his lips would meet her neck before inching to her ear=- Quit that, it takes me a while to get it this messy. -=Hoping to unerve >
    12:18:35Ñőğäřđ≈Đěŕ : about to break in. Dalt had too many annoying and often unpleasent surprises for such actions. =-
    12:19:41Ancient_Daltamare : her enough to not make him look more feminine then Daray. He prodded her side ever so gently before releasing her and falling into a sleep he required, taking care of this body on his own was proving to be more difficult then expected and the results were showing in his levels of fatigue=-
    12:22:41xMystrealx : =The girl bounce a little while braiding the messy lcoks until as usual he set her a little on edge and her hands placed on his shoulders with a small push to get him out of her space. "Okay Mr Dalt! I will go and eat in the kitchen...." Although she herself yawned a little. It was that funny thing about energy levels again. When they drooped -c-
    12:23:50xMystrealx : it was with a crash. Where was her bag? Her eyes skimmed the room as she looked around but she had left her back upturned on the shop table and forgotten to collect it. Another yawn came. Without her Burdock she was dropping like a stone, the iron levels in her blood depleting at quick pace as she padded the space next to him. Curling almost -c-
    12:24:53xMystrealx : ntirely in a ball her limbs tucked up so that she gave enough space between them. Blaze however was not quite so polite. Curling in a ball on the mans chest. The poor little ferret was getting attatched. Her hair lulled over her face as she herself crashed into sleep with sudden force.=
    12:25:02xMystrealx : Family here. Gtg.))
    12:25:06xMystrealx is away.
    12:25:15Ancient_Daltamare : boss on my ass _-_))
    12:25:24Ancient_Daltamare has left the conversation.
    12:25:29Cħąŋıɱ has left the conversation (Ping timeout).
    12:35:14Ñőğäřđ≈Đěŕ has left the conversation.
    12:36:05Avaith has joined the conversation.
    12:37:14Avaith has left the conversation.
    12:37:25CathaoirMacDonnchadh : bbs))
    12:37:26CathaoirMacDonnchadh is away.
    12:39:26CathaoirMacDonnchadh has left the conversation (Ping timeout).
    12:48:49Telperien has left the conversation.
    13:10:30CathaoirMacDonnchadh has joined the conversation.
    13:29:09Ino-Mouse has joined the conversation.
    13:34:36CathaoirMacDonnchadh : Welcome, please check the rules before entering and talk to a host if you have any questions)
    13:36:39Ino-Mouse : thank you))
    13:51:18CathaoirMacDonnchadh is away.
    14:00:18Ino-Mouse : I'll have to come back with a character that fits this place some time. ))
    14:00:24Ino-Mouse has left the conversation.
    14:18:01Ƙɑɪɛɳ has joined the conversation.
    14:18:17Ƙɑɪɛɳ has left the conversation.
    14:21:30Leigh Roughton has joined the conversation.
    14:22:44Leigh Roughton has left the conversation.
    14:57:21Leigh Roughton has joined the conversation.
    14:57:37Leigh Roughton has left the conversation.
    15:03:56Viktor has joined the conversation.
    15:04:01CathaoirMacDonnchadh : Welcome, please check the rules before entering and talk to a host like Kaidus if you have any questions))
    15:04:12CathaoirMacDonnchadh : oops, sorry, you're a regular lol))
    15:04:15CathaoirMacDonnchadh : XD))
    15:04:21Viktor : Yeah thanks ))
    15:08:06Viktor : Well if no one is on yet, I think Ill do a bit of remodelling to my page ))
    15:08:13CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'nod'
    15:08:15CathaoirMacDonnchadh : )0
    15:08:30CathaoirMacDonnchadh : I am in the midst of actually giving information for the Tannery))
    15:09:36Ancient_Daltamare has joined the conversation.
    15:09:43CathaoirMacDonnchadh : WELCOME BACK))
    15:09:53Ancient_Daltamare : coffee))
    15:21:53ºÑätâli今hàråþövẠhas joined the conversation.
    15:22:07CathaoirMacDonnchadh : Welcome, please check the rules before entering and talk to a host like Kaidus if you have any questions))
    15:22:08Ancient_Daltamare : welcome))
    15:22:14Ancient_Daltamare : oi beat me to it >.<))
    15:22:17ºÑätâli今hàråþövẠ: Thanks.]
    15:23:15«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» : Good morning and welcome.))
    15:23:17«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» has returned.
    15:24:05ºÑätâli今hàråþövẠ: Thanks. Friendliest room I've been to in years. ]]
    15:24:37«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» : If they aren't friendly, I'll beat them. With sticks. only dalt will like that, so it's a fish for him. -Threatens.-))
    15:24:54ºÑätâli今hàråþövẠ: Lol.]]
    15:26:00Ancient_Daltamare : o.o dun beat me with my food))
    15:26:04Ancient_Daltamare : its to tender when I gotta eat it))
    15:26:18Ancient_Daltamare : too*))
    15:27:14Viktor : lol ))
    15:27:33«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» : Anyone up for playing this morning? Or am I just flooding the room with OOC?))
    15:28:03Ancient_Daltamare : dalts stuck with Myst but I can bring in pierce))
    15:28:06Ancient_Daltamare : to play for a bit))
    15:29:16«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» : I've got Valera and Cherik available to use for play.))
    15:30:46Ancient_Daltamare : wait, can I play coffee beans ready to be thrown in scolding hot water? you said no animals nothing about objects or food?))
    15:30:53Ancient_Daltamare : rolls bic before gets sacked=-))
    15:33:09Ancient_Daltamare : oh yeah we got an ooc room for general stupidity lol))
    15:34:54ºÑätâli今hàråþövẠ: I know she isn't medieval but I don't mind 'making' her from that genre to Rp if anyone likes...or minds..]
    15:38:02Ancient_Daltamare : Adie would be the one to ask about that one))
    15:38:22ºÑätâli今hàråþövẠ: I'm speaking to her actually.]
    15:43:39Cħąŋıɱ has joined the conversation.
    15:43:52CathaoirMacDonnchadh : Welcome, please check the rules before entering and talk to a host like Kaidus if you have any questions))
    15:44:52Cħąŋıɱ has left the conversation.
    15:46:40«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» : (- For today if Natalia posts, she's taking a modern character and medieval-ifying her for our room. I've given her a shyteload of hell about it in a whisper (Haha) and if she cares to come back after today she'll be working on a medieval profile. -))
    15:50:36ºÑätâli今hàråþövẠTumbleweed...
    15:50:40ºÑätâli今hàråþövẠ: lol.]
    15:51:25«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» : -Kicks it-))
    15:52:08«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» : I'm debating on which toon to drag in - Also, the RP should liven up in about 2 or so hours.))
    15:53:11CathaoirMacDonnchadh : why? lol))
    16:01:15«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» : Argh, I'm actually being sucked away into errands first before play before work. XD Be back soon!))
    16:01:18«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» is away.
    16:01:26ºÑätâli今hàråþövẠ: I'm just thinking on how to medievalifyness her up.]
    16:05:08Ancient_Daltamare : I'l bring in pierce if you guys want to start I'l go based off of that))
    16:09:53ºÑätâli今hàråþövẠ: I don't mind. I'll just ..go with the flow.]
    16:11:12Ancient_Daltamare : hmmm where to start then lol))
    16:12:31Viktor : Brb a while ))
    16:12:33Viktor is away.
    16:12:49Ancient_Daltamare : you wanna start?))
    16:12:55Ancient_Daltamare : lol I hate starting -.-))
    16:13:32ºÑätâli今hàråþövẠ: Psh.]]
    16:13:44Ancient_Daltamare : Cool)
    16:13:47ºÑätâli今hàråþövẠ: You're the one with the right char! lol]
    16:15:15Ancient_Daltamare : -=The armored knight trudged heavily amongst the road to Hadara, no real objective in mind nor intention of staying within the walls of the city for longer then nessecary to collect supplies. He had heard rumours of this cities market place from far as other countries in his travels but the trek seemed longer then most had told him. The heavy >
    16:17:22Ancient_Daltamare : plated armour could explain that part of it but it never hindered him before on the well traveled roads and pathways he chose to follow for lack of will to deal with bandits amongst the shortcuts that most would risk. He would not stop until he came to the gates of the city, questioned by the guards of arms of which he presented the bastard sword >
    16:18:53Ancient_Daltamare : upon his back and offered it to the nearest one. Hopefully there would be no issues once he past the threshold. Once those gates opened, his next objective was simple, find a place he could strip down out of the armor and retrieve what he must and nothing more. Suprised though he was let through with just offering his name and his home city though>
    16:20:53Ancient_Daltamare : he offered no information in any manner beyond that. Hearing the creaking of the gates opening, his narrow vision through the visor confirming the gates were splitting open granting him access to the city which he respected through reputation a smile would crack upon those lips before stepping past the gate and finding the nearest guard for >
    16:21:43Ancient_Daltamare : information on the local scene, namely a Inn of which he was refered to the kings head tavern. So in that direction he would go without a stop on the way unless interupted=-
    16:24:46Cħąŋıɱ has joined the conversation.
    16:25:04Cħąŋıɱ : blah finally the dumb thing works O.o!!)
    16:29:08ºÑätâli今hàråþövẠ: Exhaling quietly she looked over her shoulder letting blonde dirty hair flop over her back and eyes around with caution. Quietly weaving her thin frame through the crowds her eyes narrowed as she paused and casually tried to ear into peoples conversations for words of an Inn but her lack of language made things difficult. So much so it was rare
    16:29:27ºÑätâli今hàråþövẠ: we should speak to someone to ask unless it was necessary. Her dirty leather boots sink half in the mud and stone as she tried to keep moving but everyone always seemed in a hurry. Wrinkling her nose at the smell of the fish and food stalls, the noise of people shouting and racket of horses and wooden wheels rattle. She felt her heart start to
    16:29:47ºÑätâli今hàråþövẠ: pound in her chest and the increasingly becoming exasperated. Picking up pace she started to break into a light jog but every time she thought her path was clear someone would cut in front. The noise of people shouting in the market got louder and her pace quickened as she dodged her way around people. Eventually she pushed free of the crowed and
    16:30:08ºÑätâli今hàråþövẠ: and exhaled deeply in relief looking up at the door she stopped at eyeing it and taking a step back eyeing the signage -Kings Head Tavern. Almost reluctantly she pushed the wooden door ajar and stepped inside. The noise from outside seemed to drown out almost instantly.
    16:30:11ºÑätâli今hàråþövẠ: e<
    16:31:43Nanuna has joined the conversation.
    16:33:08Cħąŋıɱ theres an inn right?)
    16:33:26Ancient_Daltamare : yes))
    16:33:27Leigh Roughton has joined the conversation.
    16:33:33Ancient_Daltamare : I believe you were there last night))
    16:33:36Cħąŋıɱ : thank you)
    16:33:38CathaoirMacDonnchadh : Welcome, please check the rules before entering and talk to a host like Kaidus if you have any questions))
    16:33:41Cħąŋıɱ : i know i was in a tavern lol)
    16:36:06Leigh Roughton has left the conversation.
    16:36:23Sybilla·Covelin has joined the conversation.
    16:36:59Ancient_Daltamare : welcome home))
    16:37:14Ancient_Daltamare : all are gathering at the kings head currently))
    16:37:18Cħąŋıɱ : Chanim spent the night in a room that he paid for in advance. The cargo boat that he was a deckhand on needed some unexpected repairs and so for now Chanim had no choice but to hang around this place for a while, not that he minded. He had also managed to aquire a decent razor and a warm bath so he looked a fair more presentable and possibly even<
    16:37:19Ancient_Daltamare : rolls bic=-))
    16:37:36Cħąŋıɱ : attractive to some. Clean shaven and pale olive skin gleamed in the morning sun as he was just coming back to the tavern from an early morning stroll to better aquaint himself with the area. Hands tucked into his pockets as he pushed open the door of the tavern entering half backwards into the embrace of the room. He debated on whether or not he <
    16:37:47Cħąŋıɱ : should get something to eat or just lounge around and socialize with the locals and travellers such as himself.<e>
    16:41:01Viktor : I updated the history part of my profile a bit, so I was gone for a while ))
    16:41:18«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» has left the conversation (Ping timeout).
    16:41:36Ancient_Daltamare : -=The knight, already suffering from high levels of fatigue from his journey just wanted to strip out of this armor and find something decent to consume and by the scents from the local kitchen he figured this would be the place to be. He approached the bar tender, taking a charcoal pencil from one of his pouches he wrote down "Need a room" with >
    16:43:40Ancient_Daltamare : well practiced writing even though he was bound by such a restricting suit. When the price was mentioned, he cringed but would lay down the coin in hopes things only got cheaper from here, his common sense doubting it. He took one glance around the room, spying a few off duty guards, he could always tell by the build, one attractive woman and what>
    16:45:30Ancient_Daltamare : appeared to be a man of the sea or expierenced it judging by his appearance. None of them fit into his agenda really...at least for the moment until he was free. He took his key and headed up to his room and prepared himself for a day of wandering despite the fact he could likely keel over at any given time and fade away from conciousness=-
    16:47:19Viktor has returned.
    16:49:55Viktor : Viktor walked slowly down to the main bar area, his head swimming and his stomach feeling none too better. His pale lips were wrought into a frown, and his violet eyes were closed as if to help hold back the raging headache of the night before. His right hand trailed up to trace around the contours of his leather collar, trying to relax his head. >
    16:51:47Viktor : He needed water, though eh doubted it was clean here. He had drank water here not too long before, in another town and found out that it wasn't the greatest idea. He moved up groggily to the bar, putting his hand on it and leaning on it. "Tender, I demand your finest bacon! And a cup of tea for my headache." ,soon slipping a gold mark on the >
    16:54:32Viktor : counter to show that he meant business. Soon he was delivered his meal, and he wolfed it down, and drank the tea slowly to help deal with his headache. Ahh that was a bit better, but the throbbing was still there. He really needed to cut back on the alcohol. In his hung over state, he realized he had left his sword in the room, and would have to >
    16:54:40Viktor : retrieve it later. -f-
    16:54:57ºÑätâli今hàråþövẠ: Will I go now..?]
    16:55:10Cħąŋıɱ : i would assume so)
    16:55:20ºÑätâli今hàråþövẠ: Forcing herself to walk to the bar she rested thin fingers on the counter, palms hanging off and opened her mouth to speak but frowned glancing to the right thinking of the word before half gesturing with her hands*..Water..* She made a cupped sign with one hand. At that she looked over her shoulder at the made who stood beside her and scribbled
    16:56:00ºÑätâli今hàråþövẠ: down words. She couldn’t help but look as the ender slid her a skin of water and turned his attention to male asking for a room. Slipping one hand off the counter she took the skin and took a drink before slipping a coin the tenders way and looked away from the male before slowly turned her eyes and eyeing him with suspicion as he walked away
    16:56:15ºÑätâli今hàråþövẠ: with the key. Meticulously she took in every aspect of his attire and knew to an extraordinary degree which piece of armour was worth, right down to the scrap of leather that gave him decency. Smirking to herself the figured those very pieces would be paying for her rooms for the next few weeks if she played the it correctly. Moving from the
    16:56:45ºÑätâli今hàråþövẠ: bar she pulled the hood from her hair and slid into a stood setting the skin on the table. Combing her fingers briefly though heir locks at the bottom she casually eyed the occupants. As of late however she felt fatigue creep in her once again. In mid sip she looked up sharply to the bar hearing a voice of another occupant and narrowed thin
    16:57:20ºÑätâli今hàråþövẠ: blue eyes in suspicion but couldn't help but smile at his apparent hang over. She took another drink.
    16:57:22ºÑätâli今hàråþövẠ: e<
    16:59:20«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : Hmm...where did my cup go o.o -puts it back on-))
    16:59:22You have been marked as being away.
    16:59:54Nanuna : Kaidus? May I whisper you with a question? )
    17:00:28Cħąŋıɱ : Chanim saw that the tiger was there again and once again blinked at him slightly in still a bit of surprise not use to seeing something quite like him. And a blacksmith to boot... he coudln't help but wonder how Daltamare didn't singe his fur. Chanim also noticed the woman that was at the bar seeming to try and communicate with the tender,<
    17:00:30«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» has joined the conversation.
    17:00:37Cħąŋıɱ : eventual ly she was granted some sort of drink and Chanim hoped it wasn't water that she was drinking... But then again perhaps she was a native to this place and was use to it. Chanim made his way to the bar a few moments after Daltamare went off somewhere else, Chanim assumed it was up to the rooms since his own <
    17:00:43«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : Sure Nanuna...sorry, just had to refresh))
    Kaidus
    Kaidus
    Admin
    Admin

25th July 2011 Empty Re: 25th July 2011

Post  Kaidus Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:57 am

17:01:39Cħąŋıɱ : i just accidently erased my post >.<)
    17:02:57тoнoрĸa has left the conversation.
    17:03:04тoнoрĸa has joined the conversation.
    17:03:34Cħąŋıɱ : he had used last night was in the same direction but Chanim never fully assumed the intentions of another. "I would appreciate a meal" he said in a friendly manner to the server that was there. Ordering whatever special they may have had hoping that it would be fresh. When he recieved it he took a seat upon the table that he had occupied the night<
    17:03:37Cħąŋıɱ : before<e>
    17:04:32Cħąŋıɱ : correction to first part of post: Chanim was thinking about the tiger not realizeing that daltamare was the one in the same, Chanim is simply a human and could not tell the difference unless told otherwise...
    17:06:35Ancient_Daltamare : -=Each piece of armor was removed with extreme caution for to Pierce this was his life line and should be treated with outmost respect. It took longer then most would alone for such a task and after it was all done he truely felt naked but he felt no threat from the city itself from his observation of guards on constant patrol. Packing it into a >
    17:10:21Ancient_Daltamare : rupsack he made sure each seperate piece was wrapped in its own leather to prevent grinding and needless wear and tear upon its surface. Dressing himself in a fine forest green tunic and a matching pair of trousers with leather mocassins he made sure there was no dust nor wrinkles in it before hoisting the bag over his shoulder and heading back to>
    17:11:41Ancient_Daltamare : general pub area settling into the seat of which he got the room from. His voice very low and lacking an accent for he wished for no one nearby to know his true homeland=- Hold onto this for me. -=Handing the key back to the tender. The debate was on of what to consume after such a long journey. There was so much to choose from which was unusual >
    17:12:32Ancient_Daltamare : from the inns he visited along the roadside on journey here. Little attention seemed to be paid to the outside world unless they would blatently stare in his direction. Paranoia was such a wonderful trait=-
    17:15:12тoнoрĸa is away.
    17:23:57Nanuna has left the conversation.
    17:24:22ºÑätâli今hàråþövẠ: The tavern seemed busy suddenly as she noticed another male although this time it seemed to be food rather than a room. Turning her attention to the skin she poured a little water on a rag in her pouch and started to wipe it on her face and hands to semi clean herself up before the voice made her ears perk. Looking up she frowned softly. The
    17:24:35ºÑätâli今hàråþövẠ: knight from before? - she thought. Something didn’t quite match up but if it was the time to steal would be now. However she wasn’t sure enough and was too tired to attempt anything… yet. The smell of food made her crave some suddenly. Pursing lips in thought and eyeing her bag of money she had in contemplation briefly. Although that sweet smell
    17:24:47ºÑätâli今hàråþövẠ: of theft was pulling her attention to the man dressed in green and idly rubbed the damp rag over her hands, calculating. Again the thought short lived and the protect of a nice bed to sleep in outweighed the prospect of food and theft.
    17:24:48ºÑätâli今hàråþövẠ: e<]
    17:24:54ºÑätâli今hàråþövẠ: sorry about the delay]
    17:27:00Viktor : Viktor opened his violet eyes, and gazed at the person who was watching him, silently sipping his tea as the headache slowly but surely began to fade away. He turned and looked away, blinking a few times to adjust his vision. He hated when things lapsed over into his vision from his mind. It had been happening on occasion, and it was pretty >
    17:28:51Viktor : easy to get rid of. It was worrisome though. He quietly leaned forward and kept to himself, thogh he was social when drunk, he was otherwise slightly introverted. The tea was helping enormously, and he would soon go upstairs to fetch his sword. He felt that this was not a good place to be openly displaying his magical abilities, and since he had >
    17:29:37Viktor : reformed himself, he wanted to avoid killing people as much as possible. And the sword helped prevent thieves from trying anything too stupid. -f-
    17:31:55Cħąŋıɱ : Chanim noticed the uncomfprtable feeling air that was around him within the tavern, as if something was just not set to rights, but he intended to at least eat his food and did as such not paying much more attention to those around him for they seemed preoccupied with thier own endevours.<e>
    17:36:26You have been marked as being away.
    17:36:28Sybilla·Covelin : gonna run to the store before it storms, bbiab)
    17:36:29Sybilla·Covelin is away.
    17:37:13CathaoirMacDonnchadh has left the conversation.
    17:38:35«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : I'm around, I'm just pondering a nap >.>))
    17:38:42Cħąŋıɱ : lol)
    17:41:21ºÑätâli今hàråþövẠ: She too felt the tension in the air. It made her shift awkwardly and stand making a quick march to the tender and bit her lip in thought* Uh..* She blinked rapidly bowing her head trying to think of the word and made a turning a key gesture with her hands. The man simply shrugged and stared at her, bemused and irritated at her attempt
    17:41:40ºÑätâli今hàråþövẠ: to communicate. * Sleep..* Natalia eventually said finding the words clasping her hands together and putting them at the side of her head while tilting it. It was then the tended understood and rolled his eyes at her before sliding a key and holding his hand out for payment barking * 3 bronze..* Natalia looked perplexed until he gestured 3 and
    17:41:53ºÑätâli今hàråþövẠ: she dipped her hand into the pouch and slid out the coins while taking they key with the other hand. Feeling eyes on her she looked over her shoulder to the male eating a dinner then the hung over man who seemed on edge*
    17:41:54ºÑätâli今hàråþövẠ: e<
    17:48:29Cħąŋıɱ : sorry all i have to jet, may be back later.)
    17:48:32Cħąŋıɱ has left the conversation.
    17:50:28ºÑätâli今hàråþövẠ: I bet I'm putting people off.]]
    17:50:44ºÑätâli今hàråþövẠ: I'm so rusty at medieval...]]
    17:51:23Těmpěst has joined the conversation.
    17:51:52ºÑätâli今hàråþövẠ: So apologies for being shitty at it.]]
    17:51:57ºÑätâli今hàråþövẠ: Might take me a while.]]
    17:53:06«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : Welcome, please take the time to read the rules and if you have any questions feel free to whisper me))
    17:53:13«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : and you're doing fine Natalia))
    17:54:20Těmpěst : dalt back yet lol ?)
    17:55:30ºÑätâli今hàråþövẠ: Don't think so..?]
    17:55:42Těmpěst : bummer lol )
    18:05:02Těmpěst has left the conversation.
    18:05:41Ñőğäřđ≈Đěŕ has joined the conversation.
    18:08:31ºÑätâli今hàråþövẠ: Think I'll pause it there...]
    18:13:15Viktor : same))
    18:13:18Viktor is away.
    18:14:31ºÑätâli今hàråþövẠhas left the conversation (Ping timeout).
    18:17:58Ñőğäřđ≈Đěŕ has left the conversation.
    18:22:06Sybilla·Covelin has returned.
    18:32:13xMystrealx has returned.
    18:33:17Sybilla·Covelin : webblies Myst)
    18:33:36xMystrealx : Hey babydoll.))
    18:48:04Tory-Oakcroft has joined the conversation.
    18:56:30Sybilla·Covelin : It may have looked like packing. Crates strewn throughout the upstairs of the bakery. Even some tucked in the cellar below. Instead it was really unpacking two centuries worth of stuff. Plus some new presents brought by the parents. Trinkets, relics, and other little (little in the emotional value sense, not necessarily size) things they'd /c/
    18:57:29Sybilla·Covelin : found along their travels. The favorite child she was not, however, she had proven her worth during Marcel's funeral. Most of the morning had been spent lifting things out of the wooden crates and placing them into their spots. The furniture that had been there was taken back with her parents now that her own furniture had /c/
    19:11:03Sybilla·Covelin : been delivered. Rich Cherry furniture rather than that pale pine stuff her parents liked. From the kitchen area of the apartment smells of stewing meat & vegetables drifted through the apartment. A hum had been coming the entire morning with short, quiet, escapes of words in her mother tongue. When she'd gotten to the bottom of one /c/
    19:13:45«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» has joined the conversation.
    19:13:55xMystrealx : Welcome home.)
    19:14:50«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» : Thanks. Net goes out, and I spend 30 minutes on the phone to a foreigner trying to break the language barrier long enough to get my account pulled up on his screen, and suddenly it works again. l;kadfgkistrngkjdfngh!!!!))
    19:15:12xMystrealx : -Snickers-)
    19:16:17Sybilla·Covelin : of the crates Sybilla smiled and reached for a cloth wrapped elongated object. Attached to it was a note. After reading the note the object was set carefully down on the bed. Sybilla already knew what it was. However, she'd argued that it should go to Jae or Jaykob. To someone who would use it. Apparently she lost the argument. Fingers /c/
    19:21:47Sybilla·Covelin : pushed away the fabric and Sybilla let out a quiet huff of air. It was pretty for a pointy stick. Engraved, the hilt jewel encrusted. More for formal events than actual use she imagined. How proud her brother had been the day he put on his armor. The day he'd been named a knight. Hands shoved into her pockets while she stared /c/
    19:22:06Sybilla·Covelin : at the short sword laying on her bed. When she turned and looked at the bottom of the crate she noticed a leather bound book. Marcel had always sketched. He'd been the artistic child. Once the book was brought up she flipped through the sketches. Why her parents decided to give this to her, she had no idea. No, she had some idea. /c/
    19:25:20Cetta has joined the conversation.
    19:25:39Cetta has left the conversation.
    19:26:40Sybilla·Covelin : That they knew the truth about what she and Marcel had done. Inside were sketches of each sibling and her parents. The places he'd been. And, sketches of a battlefield littered with bodies. Sketches of fallen friends and foe. Was this what Tory had seen? Did he have to carrying around images like these... Sybilla had heard about wars. Had seen /c/
    19:27:40Ancient_Daltamare : I live))
    19:27:57xMystrealx : Dear god no!)
    19:28:06xMystrealx : -Puts the tiger back in it's box-)
    19:30:06Sybilla·Covelin : when people came home. But, she'd never been there firsthand. The very last sketch though was a happier one. The image of a group of wolves playing. She remembered that day, the last time they'd all been together and Marcel had urged them all into playing tag. Which turned into a romp through a mud hole. /d/
    19:31:38Tory-Oakcroft : =Tory was hefting a large crate up the stairs, the contents were heavy and he was beginning to wonder why in the world he even offered to help when she had paid men to do this. Perhaps it was an act of kindness, more likely a stubborn act of pride. The heavy set blonde fringe that sat in his eyes was blown aside as he dropped the crate a little -c-
    19:33:03Tory-Oakcroft : heavily in the front room. The smell of food caught him his breath a little short from hiking many many -many- boxes up the stairs. Pushing a heavy hand through his fringe he drew up behind her. He could see the sketches, considering he was tall enough to peer over her head. He also knew the contents were her brothers. Mostly. Cocking his head -c-
    19:34:37Tory-Oakcroft : a little the stoic line of his jaw didn't faulter and he placed a hand carefully on her shoulder. "Come on Puppy...there is more to unpack." His hand squeezed litle in reassurance. Sybilla had been close with her brother, and he felt the need to protect her from the pain of his loss creeping back again. Blue eyes caught over the short sword and -c-
    19:35:51CathaoirMacDonnchadh has joined the conversation.
    19:36:27Tory-Oakcroft : it enthralled his eyes. The carefully cut blade edge, and engraved hilt. "Whoa.....thats no normal stick you have there girlie." A knights sword was the only one apart from royalty usually so embellished. A weapon was a treasure to the men, and the engraving was always given to those of status. Raising a brow he turned his eyes down to her then-c-
    19:38:24Tory-Oakcroft : back to the blade. "Don't go swinging that around unless you know how to use it Puppy. You could take out an eye...or another priceless appendage." His smirk flick, but a flustered man came into the doorway and he hauled the box out of his grip.=
    19:47:44Sybilla·Covelin : Nods were given to Tory's words. Sybilla set the book down on the dresser and then peered at the sword. "It was Marcel's." Another sword to add to the collection she supposed. The sword was scooped up fabric and all and carried much like one would carry an infant to a bureau. Sybilla pulled open the doors and there, proudly being /c/
    19:47:54Sybilla·Covelin : displayed, were two other swords sitting upright in specialized slots that were covered over by velvet. "I have no desire to swing it around." Removing the fabric it was set in a slot and then the doors were closed. Yes, there were skeletons in that bureau. Sybilla watched as the empty crate was removed and slow huff was given. "Come on, /c/
    19:50:37CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir had woken up a few hours back and had simply worked on knitting his kilt in Annora's room. He decided it was time to go down to the storefront. He let Annora sleep a little longer. She really could use it after the hullabaloo yesterday. He carried his needles and the thread down into the forge with a bright smile. He weasled back into <c>
    19:51:50Sybilla·Covelin : you've done enough and you must be starving." The crate he was holding was taken from him and set on the floor. After all, he was human and he needed nourishment at some point. Whereas she could have kept going and probably would while he ate. Her hand slid into his and she tugged as she walked in the direction of the stew that /c/
    19:52:04Sín has joined the conversation.
    19:52:22CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c> the corner of the counter where he had chosen to knit the day before. Once again he was shirtless and wearing only his kilt. He whistled to himself, forgetting that Cuchulainn would come quickly. He had slipped out of the room anyways, but calling him meant there was now a bouncing pup at his feet, trying to stand on it's hind legs and beg. <c>
    19:52:37Sín has left the conversation.
    19:54:26CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>Cathaoir laughed and smiled more. He couldn't deny that Lainn was a very cute puppy. He reached into his basket and pulled out a few more pieces of jerky tossing one out onto a stool in front of the counter accidentally. Hyper and eager to get the jerky the puppy leapt up, caught his paws on it and scrabbled it's way up onto the stool, <c>
    19:55:47Sybilla·Covelin : she'd made early this morning. There was nothing wrong with enjoying her bakery-wife like existence. Besides the meat was from a deer she'd killed and brought back this morning and the vegetables were fresh from the market. No day old stew. "So, I've sent the petition to the crown to purchase those buildings. My parents brought along /c/
    19:55:47CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>chomping down on the jerky. "Good boy Cuchulainn!" He chuckled while Lainn fought to get onto the stool. when he managed he flopped flat and panted adorably. Cathaoir grabbed another piece of jerky and passed it to him so he wouldn't have to move.'
    19:57:09Ancient_Daltamare : -=He was concious but not fully aware of his surroundings yet as he had yet to open his eyes. Normally he woken up alone within the tower but for some odd reason his arm wouldn't move as though it were stuck under something. Oh god, don't tell me he brought some wench back from the bar. Was his immunity system giving out finally? Wait, was there >
    19:57:22Sybilla·Covelin : my portion of the profits from the other four bakeries. Should be more than enough to purchase those buildings and pay the taxes. You'll be out of that nasty Wench soon enough." When she realized how the sentence came out her mouth opened, then closed again while lips pursed together. "Don't even..." /d/
    19:59:08Ancient_Daltamare : something on his chest as well?....well at least there was a window nearby he could toss them out of before his room may have been discovered by the general public. He uncurled his free arm from Mystreal to reach to his chest finding out it was blaze. Ok, semi good sign...blaze already knew of this room but why would he run away from Mystreal? >
    19:59:46Tory-Oakcroft : =The smell of the stwe was enticing, wafting over him as he learnt weeks ago that arguing with Sybilla was like trying to walk through a brick wall. You knew it was going to hurt, and you also looked rather ridiculous while doing it. An inhale of the stew taken he nodded. Before that play of words came out of her mouth and his smirked softly"I...-c
    20:00:54Ancient_Daltamare : How would he even get the cupboard open to this place? His hand reached out to feel the form before him as he finally managed to pry his own eyes open. Oh shit, it was Mystreal, if the beast found out about this one he would be locked down for weeks. Wait, she had clothing on, still couldn't confirm under the dress though. There was hope still, >
    20:02:45Ancient_Daltamare : wait if he done something and she was still there shouldn't he be enjoying this? Still though why would she be here? Argh. He sighed softly and just tried to pass it off as a dream of nature he had yet to determine wrapping his arms back about her drawing her in as he was about to return to sleep=-
    20:04:13Tory-Oakcroft : The words went to come out but she stopped him half way through and he chuckled. "Spoil sport." The pacific blue churn of his eyes splashed over her, seacrested and pure as he lifted his head a little. It was nice to see her smile again, even when surrounded by the memories of years. Serving himself stew he pulled to the table ripping a chunk -c-
    20:05:23Tory-Oakcroft : off some bread that was already there. It was a bakery...what else did he expect to be laying around. "Sybilla. Humour me and eat." He knew she didn't need to, and that she could haul the boxes around by herself. But it didn't mean he liked the fact any better.=
    20:10:09xMystrealx : ==The small elf was stretched out, having fallen asleep curled up her body refused to stay int that position. Fire red locks loitered over her face hiding most of it beneath the tendrils as she slept. Dalt's movements would wake Blaze first, the small creature yawning with a wide gait to his mouth before his jaws snapped shut. Stretching his -c-
    20:14:23xMystrealx : front paws out they paddled on his chest before hopping to the side. The little fuzzball curled back up on Dalts pillow this time. She had crashed out, after him. Purely innocent in nature as she had just curled up. It was the thing about energy, it burn't out fast and left her almost keeling over suddenly. His arms wrapped back around her as he -c
    20:15:03·Ŀádу·Angзlš·ĢSMҒ· has joined the conversation.
    20:15:35«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : Welcome, please take the time to read the rules and if you have any questions feel free to whisper me or Myst))
    20:15:44·Ŀádу·Angзlš·ĢSMҒ· : ty)
    20:15:53xMystrealx : pulled her too him it shifted her enough for a yawn to push out and her to stretch out against him. The same sudden feeling hit her as it took her a minute or so to remember where she had crashed. Wait...what. Oh dear. Her eyes double blinked open before casting down to his arms around her waist. Placing her fingers on his forearm she tugged -c-
    20:16:04·Ŀádу·Angзlš·ĢSMҒ· has left the conversation.
    20:16:20Ancient_Daltamare has left the conversation.
    20:18:49Ancient_Daltamare has joined the conversation.
    20:20:33CathaoirMacDonnchadh : wb))
    20:21:11xMystrealx : a little at his forearms clearing her throat. Her voice came out quietly, but still with an energetic chime...just a little more sheepish. " Erm, Mr Dalt..." Another giggle came as she tugged at his forearms again. Blaze chirped but he saw no point in getting involved, as far as the little creaure had judged so far the man was far from a danger -c
    20:22:13xMystrealx : to his young Elven ward. The breakfast of orange juice and toast she had ordered was still sat on a table in the room, the armour back in place. From minute one she was full of energy, although without her bag and Burdock, it was a little dulled.=
    20:22:20Sybilla·Covelin : Humor him. "Oh, very well, if I must." The words came out in a mockingly exasperated tone. Even though she'd already started reaching for a bowl to dish out some of the stew. A seat at the table as taken across from him. "One of them was Daniel's." She knew he'd seen the other two swords and even though he never asked about /c/
    Kaidus
    Kaidus
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Kaidus Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:58 am

20:22:30Sybilla·Covelin : her past she couldn't imagine he wasn't mildly curious. "The other is mine." The other was...what? Yeap, see, skeletons. A few spoonfuls of stew later and she tore off a piece from the loaf of bread. "I wasn't always...so..." what was the word "...mild mannered." In fact, she could relate to Liv's anger for different reasons but she /c/
    20:23:08Sybilla·Covelin : could relate to it. The spoon swirled around the hand carved bowl. Something else that she knew how to do but never spoke of. "All offspring in the pack are taught to fight in case of war. Bow, thrown weapons, close quarters hand-to-hand, and swords. That was a very long time ago though and I've forgotten most of it." Shoulders lifted /c/
    20:25:05Sybilla·Covelin : and fell in a shrug while she went back to eating the stew. Whether or not she'd truly forgotten or had just buried the knowledge somewhere was debatable. /d/
    20:26:40Tory-Oakcroft : =Oh yes Daniel. He had picked up bits of information about the man, through the weeks. Not that it was a particularly cherished subject for him. Never would be. He was a little more closed doors about his previous marriage, it had little to do with his life in Hadara, or his care for Sybilla...well apart from the fact that it created the Liv they-c
    20:30:28Tory-Oakcroft : all knew and wanted to throttle. The wooden spoon clicked on the edge of the bowl as he smirked unable to help but see an image of a blood coated Sybilla tearing shreds of some unexpected warrior. "It does not shock me that you had an existance before here Sybilla." Infact Hadara seemed to be filled with people escaping history. "You are -c-
    20:31:45Tory-Oakcroft : afterall, a wolf." Oh dear, little boxes again. She was an exception to most of her kind he had met yet he still couldn't help but generalise. So sue him, he was brought up to have stabbed her in the face and spat on her remains, not to enjoy tea and stew, Pushing a hand throug his fringe as he finished his stew with quick speed and leant back in-c
    20:32:25Tory-Oakcroft : his chair he eyed the boxes. "You know...I don't think 3 buildings is going to quite be enough for this Bazaar Puppy." Well well wasn't he in a sarcastic mood this afternoon.=
    20:38:31Georgina_Calloniel has joined the conversation.
    20:39:06Sybilla·Covelin : welcome)
    20:39:07Tory-Oakcroft : Welcome to menouthis.)
    20:39:17Georgina_Calloniel : Thank you both)
    20:39:22xMystrealx : Welcome, please take the time to read the rules and if you have any questions feel free to whisper me))
    20:39:37Georgina_Calloniel : Ty and will do)
    20:40:16Sybilla·Covelin : Daniel had been more than just a husband. He'd domesticated the wildness. Taught her how to live among humans without selling herself or scrounging for scraps in fur. He'd saved her from becoming a danger to herself and others, from the path of destruction she'd been on. That generalization of Tory's caused a quiet sigh to be given. /c/
    20:40:24Sybilla·Covelin : This was one of the lengthy conversation she'd had with her father. Someone who would know better than anyone what might have been going through Tory's mind. Be patient was the short version of the advice. "You live for a hundred plus years and things accumulate." Granted she was sure that a few of these boxes had stuff she /c/
    20:41:04ζädÿەYvåĭñé has joined the conversation.
    20:41:42xMystrealx : Welcome, please take the time to read the rules and if you have any questions feel free to whisper me))
    20:41:57CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir looked up fromhis knitting to see Annora heading out for something. Lainn perked his head up and leapt off the stool, knocking it over. He padded over to Annora and followed her. "Have fun making your dye!" Cathaoir called out to her, getting a small smile in return but not much verbally. He definately was a little awestruck still. <c>
    20:42:03ζädÿەYvåĭñé : thank you))
    20:42:31Ancient_Daltamare : -=He snapped back into reality once he heard her voice. His hand drifting from her waist to her stomach and up to her cheek. Ok, this wasn't just one of his sleep induced hallucionations. When did those develop anyways. He released her slowly before placing his hand on Blaze putting the little guy on his shoulder as he sat up from the hip. Staring>
    20:42:56CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>After Annora was gone, he headed out to the hot house to pick up some roses and then would head for the edge of town for some wildflowers too.'
    20:43:11Sybilla·Covelin : would be giving away or selling. With her own bowl cleared of food she rose from the chair to gather both his bowl and her own to take toward the basin full of water. Using a rag she started to wash the dishes. She hadn't told him that her parents warily approved of their joining. Or that the council would listen to her parents since /c/
    20:44:54Georgina_Calloniel has left the conversation.
    20:44:58Ancient_Daltamare : off into space he analyzed everything he potentially could before he realized the events of him waking up earlier to him prodding around his room was in fact not a dream=- You should eat. -=She didn't seem to have the boundless energy he was used to already. Well, time to get moving anyways he had to visit the castle if time allowed and see what >
    20:46:42Ancient_Daltamare : business they had. First things first though to return her to her curious self, this version of her just seemed.....wrong somehow=- Are you ok? -=Was the transport here rough on her or something? He didn't really know of her condition but then again he was no doctor either, in fact quite the opposite he made the healers more money in >
    20:46:50÷Ťûľľŷ÷ has joined the conversation.
    20:48:30«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : Hey Tully))
    20:48:34÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : Hey ))
    20:48:52ζädÿەYvåĭñé has left the conversation.
    20:49:13Ancient_Daltamare : the city then anything=- Anything I can do? -=He spoke as he patted himself down, good fully clothed so nothing happened. He was safe from the wrath of the beast. Padding over to a cushion with a rather large bastard sword he began to absorb it into his very flesh instead of finding a sheath for it. Less suspicious then him walking around the >
    20:49:27Sybilla·Covelin : they were both considered elders. That they would be free to live as they chose to without any pack interference. Partly because she didn't want to jinx it. The washed bowls were set on the counter atop a towel to dry before she wandered over to grab the spoons as well. Sybilla stood there for a second before leaning down to /c/
    20:49:45xMystrealx : Welcome home Tully)
    20:49:57Sybilla·Covelin : peck his nose with a smile. "Thank you for your help today." At least she'd moved her kennel down into the cellar so it was hauntingly taking up space in her room anymore. /d/
    20:51:36Ancient_Daltamare : streets of the city visibly armed. He took his belt off the wall wrapping it around his waist making sure it was secure before he looked back to her. Brow perked in curiousity of why she was in such a state. Perhaps it was that she didn't eat much the day earlier, was that why elves were so scrawny?=-
    20:54:05Tory-Oakcroft : =Watching her toddle about the 'wifely' duties a smirk came across him as he shook his head. It was a little disconcerting really, the woman made a good profit from her own store, held down a home and even had enough about her to be stretching that out to two buildings either side. She was self preservative. He however scraped by. Just. -c-
    20:55:05Tory-Oakcroft : making enough coin to keep him going through fights and bar gambles. Brandon had kept him afloat for a while but the man had all but vanished of the face of the earth. Pushing a hand back through his hair as she kissed his nose he pulled her sideways into his lap and kissed her properly. His hand breaced on the small of her back as he -c-
    20:56:05Tory-Oakcroft : did keeping her secured to him for a moment before pulling back. "Stop saying thankyou for things, that you have no need to." Like he wasn't going to help her. His face was still set in a stoic line and he curved his back a little to stretch it. "Although all those boxes must have been filled with rocks."=
    20:59:34xMystrealx : brb need to refresh.)
    20:59:45xMystrealx has left the conversation.
    21:01:11Tory-Oakcroft has left the conversation.
    21:01:26Tory-Oakcroft has joined the conversation.
    21:02:32Sybilla·Covelin : webblies)
    21:03:22Tory-Oakcroft has left the conversation.
    21:03:35Tory-Oakcroft has joined the conversation.
    21:05:42xMystrealx has joined the conversation.
    21:05:48xMystrealx : Stupid computer))
    21:06:00Sybilla·Covelin : webblies, lol)
    21:07:15xMystrealx : =The mans hand skimmed up her before he let go, and she almost froze to the spot before as his arm unwrapped she sat up and shuffled back a little on her bottom. Sliding to the edge of the side of the bed she was on she shook her head. "I am not hungry thankyou Mr Dalt." She wasn't anymore, she was just tired. The bounce was still there just -c-
    21:08:39xMystrealx : the batteries were dying. Brushing her hair flat her smile brimmed out still as cheshire broad as ever and she nodded. "Oh yes, I am fine." Nodding a little too enthusiastically as if to even convince herself, her eyes drew up on his and she giggled. "I just need my bag. But I cannot think where in the world I left it." Without the Burdock tonic -c
    21:10:20xMystrealx : the little sparkling light was dimming, but that was something she never spoke about. It was her issue to control, and not someone elses to watch over her for. Everyone already assumed the little elf needed mothering. Smoothing her fringe across finally she looked to the orange juice and it was too tempting to resist. Taking the mug in both hands-c
    21:11:33xMystrealx : hands she sipped, her eyes watching the orange liquid until he spoke again and they drew up. Like a child she shook her head while still drinking finishing the juice in one go as she just smiled. "I am sorry, I did not mean to fall asleep." Hopping off the bed her feet hit with such a lack of bounce and she petted blaze. "Would you mind watching -c
    21:14:11xMystrealx : him for me today, while I find my satchel? He shouldn't be too much trouble in your errands." Brushing her hands down her dress, she aimed to head toward the portal and find her satchel.=
    21:15:03Sybilla·Covelin : "Thank you is always a requirement for good deeds done. Besides, if I stopped saying it, eventually you'll begin to think that I don't appreciate you and the things you do for me." The mention of the boxes being filled with rocks widened the smile. "They were not packed for a human." Another kiss was given before she rose from his lap to finish /c/
    21:15:13Sybilla·Covelin : washing the pair of spoons. Back to the crates. The one she pried open had actual gowns. A face was made as she lifted one out and tilted her head. Ick. The gown was dropped back into the crate, which was sealed back up and shoved toward the door. "Those can be given away." Next crate, once it was opened Sybilla made a face /c/
    21:17:44CathaoirMacDonnchadh has left the conversation (Ping timeout).
    21:18:16Sybilla·Covelin : at the contents. Things from a life that had never even started. This was her fault. She'd shoved her entire life into crates and had run from it with such fervor that the crates had sat at her parent's home. Never spoken of, never dealt with, just avoided at all costs...until now. Her parents had made sure that she'd deal with it. If she was /c/
    21:20:43Sybilla·Covelin : going to move on then she needed to deal with everything she'd packed away. Delicate little outfits that had never been worn. Sybilla gnawed at the inside of her cheek before sliding the lid of the crate back into place. Unlike the crate of gowns this one was picked up and set carefully into the pile that would be moved downstairs into the /c/
    21:22:27Sybilla·Covelin : cellar. "They weren't kidding when they said that they sent all of it." She almost sounded annoyed by it and in some ways she was. When she turned she pointed to the three crates left up there. "Those must be books and parchments." /d/
    21:24:05÷Ťûľľŷ÷ has left the conversation.
    21:31:39Tory-Oakcroft : =Watching the woman sort through the crates caught his attention as his head cocked. Leaning against the table his feet planted thick forearms crossed over his chest. The same stoop still came as he had given up trying to stand tall for now. The effort was beyond exhausting, and he had a few to many Liv related knocks to the jaw recently to be -c-
    21:32:58Tory-Oakcroft : in any mood. Raising a brow at the gowns then the outfits her demeanour sag slightly. It was like watching a balloon go down bit by bit. Seemed he wasn't the only one who sprinted in the other direction when it came to histories past. Still leaning lazily his voice came out in the usual quiet bass tone that was barely audible, and a little rough -c
    21:33:44The chat's topic has changed to: [Realistic Medieval RP with a touch of fantasy realm.][Closed realm-wide storyline begins tomorrow morning.]
    21:34:25Tory-Oakcroft : to the ear. He wasn't a charmer of tongue most of the time. Had the ability, just never saw the point. Good thing he was pretty. "Got to face things sometime." Hypocrite! He ran as fast in the other direction most of the time too. Just his had legs, and claws that followed him. Stupid little wolf girl. A growl came quietly at the thought of Liv. -c
    21:35:11Tory-Oakcroft : damn even from far away she grated him. Clearing his throat he looked to the pointed out crates and shrugged. "Want me to heft them downstairts?"=
    21:37:23Ancient_Daltamare : -=He laughed softly at her refusal to eat=- I thought elves didn't let anything go to waste. My mistake. -=He reached out for the toast tossing it up and into his mouth consuming it as quick as he could, breakfast was always good though he didn't need to physically eat. He finished it off quick enough to respond to her next comment=- I am not one >
    21:38:51Ancient_Daltamare : to question how fine you are. -=As he padded over in the direction of the portal. She wasn't herself. She would be all over his room still poking at random things and likely taking a heavy interest in the plants that grew there still. No something was off and he wanted to find out what it was for future >
    21:42:25Ancient_Daltamare : reference if she ever needed assistance. He thought back and last recalled it on the table that was tipped, which also reminded him to give Annora or Cathaior hell over messing up his shop in there little spat=- Don't worry about it. It has been a while since I had company I woke up to and enjoyed. -=She was the third that had come into this room >
    21:43:49Ancient_Daltamare : and survived, for most the armor got them in the process of trying to rob him blind and no other then the owner of the tower and his mate at one point had entered since he took over the room. As she asked him to take care of blaze, he snapped his fingers and blaze seemed to perk up and dash over him. The feeling of claws digging>
    21:45:14Ancient_Daltamare : digging into him even through clothing could still be described as uncomfortable but still he didn't mind, the ferret brought him almost as much amusement as the elf=- I'm jobless, besides I told you I would help you move your stuff and I can't do that without you around. -=He spoke as he grabbed her hand dragging her through the portal just to >
    21:45:49Sybilla·Covelin : An incredulous look was sent in Tory's direction for his comment. Someone could take their own advice but she didn't say anything. No need to flex her ill feelings in his direction. "Sure, take that one. You can see what I've done with the place." While she took the crate containing the infant clothes. The cellar was the same old dank, dark /c/
    21:46:30Ancient_Daltamare : make sure she came with him. Leaving her in the room energy or no energy was potentially dangerous. Releasing her he wandered off towards the last location he remembered the bag was=- I will make you something nice. You ever try tea with a hint of orange in >
    21:47:11Sybilla·Covelin : cellar it had always been. Just with the added bonus of a monster's cage. In the bakery's case once a month there really was a monster in their basement. "So, anything interesting happen while I was away?" That growl he'd given had perked her interest. Usually it was associated with the other bitch in his life and she really meant that /c/
    21:47:20Ancient_Daltamare : there? -=He had no intentions of foul play in his tone nor on his mind, at least yet=-
    21:48:25Georgina_Calloniel has joined the conversation.
    21:49:23Tory-Oakcroft : Welcome back))
    21:49:35Georgina_Calloniel : Ty)
    21:52:50Georgina_Calloniel has left the conversation.
    21:55:11Montross has joined the conversation.
    21:56:12Sybilla·Covelin : in the nicest way possible. Really. Most of the bakery assistants paid them no mind as she wandered down the stairs from the living quarters into the bakery and then down the next set of stairs into the darkness. No need for a torch, she saw just fine and Sybilla figured if he needed a torch he was smart enough to light one himself. /c/
    21:56:47Sybilla·Covelin : Once into the cellar the crate was set on top of a group of other ones. Eyes scanned the room and stopped on the purple silk covered cage in the corner. When Tory got down there though it brought her attention back to him. "At least its cooler down here, a little cooler, anyways."/d/
    21:58:15Montross has left the conversation.
    21:58:25Montross has joined the conversation.
    21:58:27Montross has left the conversation.
    22:00:24xMystrealx : =The brimming smile churned as she shook her head. “It is not a waste if you eat it.” The man never stopped when it came to food, he could probably combat an army with his appetite. On the other side of the spectrum her small size meant that food wasn’t a massive gourmet, fruit and a smattering of meat usually sustained her. Well apparently he -c
    22:00:36xMystrealx : wasn’t that easy to shake off, as he followed her. Amber eyes drew on him and she was too deflated to argue. “i know I am not the easiest to endure Mr Dalt.” His hand caught hers and a half squeak came as she was tugged through the portal given no real option but to follow and she smiled. Blaze seemed to like the man, it was rare the little -c-
    22:01:52xMystrealx : creature behaved for anyone other than her and her father. Amber eyes watched the little creature coil around his shoulders happily and it brought a gentler smile to her face. Shaking that thought off she felt herself dipping again and was forced to place one hand on his forearm to keep her weight as she leant most of it on him. Her head shook lazi
    22:02:11xMystrealx : lazily, to the question. “We do not get many oranges back home, only when the elders let the food keep travel to meet human traders would we get them.” Her main staples were honey, hunted meats, leven bread and berries mostly. Pushing her free hand through her fringe the forge came into sight quickly and it jolted her memory. Her tiredness had -c-
    22:02:32xMystrealx : had meant her head had lulled to rest on his upper arm as she almost trailed her feet. It was hard to keep track of daily tonics, when you barely remembered the hour before the last. “Oh! That’s right I remember...I tipped it out to make Caths tonic. Oh yes.” As they headed through the doors she let go of his arm, her fingers sorting through the-c
    22:02:46xMystrealx : leaves, jars and vials on the table. Picking up the burdock she smiled it only took a few minutes to brew.=
    22:08:23Tory-Oakcroft : =Picking up the crate, he gruffed a little at the weight. Seriously...was it books or marble. His feet treaded carefully as they headed down the stairs. What had happened...oh that was a bad quesiton. Very very bad. Gritting his teeth he took in a breath before letting it out slowly. "Nothing much." Liar. Oh weell it was done now, even though -c-
    22:10:02Tory-Oakcroft : the thud of his heart gave him away. In truth he had smashed up the training ground again, taken a good piece out of Liv while doing it. Oh but that was...ugh. He shook his head and trudged down the cellar steps after her. "How was your trip Sybilla?" Subject change. He would of lit a torch but he had both hands full, which meant he stumbled once-c
    22:11:21Viktor has left the conversation.
    22:11:28Tory-Oakcroft : or twice in the dark before stubbing his boot against another crate down there. The thud of him kicking into the crate echoed the cellar and he dropped the crate right onto the other foot. "Son of a!" His voice growled out loudly and he sat down on the top of the crate he had just dropped. Pushing a hand through his fringe he gruffed a little. -c-
    22:12:44You are no longer marked as being away.
    22:12:47Tory-Oakcroft : in curse at all the god damned boxes. Really, who needed this many boxes! The cage catching his attention he looked at the dank cellar all 2 inches infront of his face he could see, and shook his head. "Are you trying to calm the beast with derpression? One look at this dark must hole...you might just succeed." Yeah. Sarcasm central. Oh well.=
    22:12:56xMystrealx : Wb.)
    22:13:01Tory-Oakcroft : Wb Ass king!)
    22:13:04«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : Cheers))
    22:13:08«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : Myst...not Tory >.>))
    22:13:26xMystrealx : Dont listen to him he is just in a bad mood because he lost his phone.)
    22:18:30Sybilla·Covelin : Yes, liar. It rang in her ears almost easily as his scent wafted to her nose. Eyes narrowed a little. Still keeping things from her. And then he stubbed his toe and dropped the box. It caused a slight smirk. See what he got for lying to her? More sarcasm. Which had Sybilla's jaw muscles working overtime. Was he looking for an argument? It /c/
    22:22:09Sybilla·Covelin : almost, almost seemed that way. "I didn't think you'd like a reminder of the evil you sleep with when you spend the night." The tone had changed to no longer hiding the irritation. "Besides, sound doesn't travel so easily down here and its cooler. Since that heat is an absolute nightmare when my fever peaks." There were torches /c/
    22:23:25Ancient_Daltamare : -=His only resopnse to her comment on not being easy to deal with came rather quick with no hesitation nor regret as he spoke it=- Why would I have to endure you? When I woke up and I didn't want you there you would of been flying out the window. I do rather enjoy your company, likely more then I should. -=Considering her level of curiousity >
    22:24:46Ancient_Daltamare : rivaled that of the beast that currently slumbered within him, by all rights he should of been annoyed but her straight forward attitude and honesty was more refreshing then most he came across by far=- Besides, if I didn't like you, I would of tossed you out of the tower and that is a long fall. -=He spoke with a shrug as though it were the most >
    22:25:10Sybilla·Covelin : down there, already drenched in oil, and with flint stones nearby. A convenience for the assistants who needed to come down here for supplies. Sybilla lit a torch which filled the room with a dull enough light to see most of the space. "The trip was spent on a ship that anchored three hours from shore. Where my parents conveniently /c/
    22:26:46Ancient_Daltamare : casual statement in the world. He reached over his shoulder to pat blaze on the head before reaching down into a pouch and drawing a dried apple slice for him to munch on. He probably needed breakfast more then either of them considering his small body and high levels of energy=- Back in my homeland we didn't have much of anything to eat. Just>
    22:28:10Sybilla·Covelin : had me all to themselves to ask a half million questions about you." It had been a great trip but his sarcasm and the fact he lied to her was grating. "And about my plans come late winter. About my place in the family." /d/
    22:28:15«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : -The day in the King's Head had been interesting...no doubt the other patrons thought Kaidus was doing some sort of comedy routine based on the sounds coming from their room. Not the greatest of boosts for a man's ego but Kaidus couldn't particularly imagine what it would be like to suddenly have entirely different parts and be asked to use -c-
    22:28:30Ancient_Daltamare : what traders brought us. -=Then again his original forge was formed in an abandoned mine for the extra room some creatures which occupied it required. It was hardly known except for those whom had the coin to offer for there quality service and goods offered there so it made its own fairly easy short of supplies which him and a few others were >
    22:29:20Lɛᵡi has joined the conversation.
    22:29:24Lɛᵡi has left the conversation.
    22:30:03«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : them. True, he'd inhabitated two different bodies in his life but it wasn't quite such an extreme adjustment. It was like being trained to fight with a sword and then being thrown into combat with just a shield. Difficult. The weather was still hot in Hadara but it didn't seem to bother Kaidus. Hell you might well be able to set him on fire -c-
    22:31:59«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : these days and he'd barely sweat. His day had been the usual events...visits to both the stables, checking in that everything was running and a few hours messing with paperwork in his office. He'd been more capable of stepping back in the last few weeks...he trusted the stablehands not to unleash a barrage of horses onto the city by accident and-c-
    22:33:30Ancient_Daltamare : out in the world to gather for them. Suprised to see her in such a state where she would lean her head up against him yet he didn't let it show. This was wierd not seeing her bounce circles around him. Once she wandered off he took out the vial of burdock he would pluck it from her grip. After proceeding to guide her to the couch and grab the >
    22:34:08CathaoirMacDonnchadh has joined the conversation.
    22:34:23CathaoirMacDonnchadh : Back!!))
    22:34:32Tory-Oakcroft : =Rubbing the bridge of his nose he knew he was being short with her, which was more than unnecessary. Taking in a breath he stood stepping forwar dhe pushed a strand of hair from her face and tucked it back behind her ear carefully. "I do not mean to be short with you Sybilla. It has just been..." He thought about the nice jab to the jaw, and -c-
    22:35:11Ancient_Daltamare : potion thingy she offered him last night in payment for moving her into the healers place. He popped it open and took a small sample of it with a gagging sound. Must be medicine for it to taste that horrible. Might be of use if he could cover the horrid flavour. He wandered off in the direction of the kitchen without another word seeking out what >
    22:35:47Tory-Oakcroft : alot of shredded training dummies. Then there was Liv, her little act of acting civil and trying to help him with his situation had thrown him right into a nice big hot pot of confusion. Blah! That woman would be the death of him, she was like an annoying little sister buzzing around at his heels. Even if she was older than him. That -c-
    22:36:04Ancient_Daltamare : he had available to conceal any bitter taste. His only words before he slipped into the kitchen=- How much honey did you like in your tea?
    22:36:05«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : that was really the most dangerous thing they could have done. At the moment he was wandering somewhat aimlessly through the marketplace. He had something in mind he wanted to buy but for now he just did his best to window shop...and being that he was royalty everyone wanted to sell him something.-
    22:36:16«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : Wb Cath))
    22:36:37CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir was already sitting back at the counter of the forge, knitting in silence it a small bouquet of roses and some wildflowers, Daisies, sunflowers and lilacs. He wasn't the best at choosing flowers since he never had before, This was all just an assumption on his part.Annora might hate the flowers. He looked around, knitting contently.'
    22:36:43CathaoirMacDonnchadh : ty))
    22:37:49Tory-Oakcroft : brought him to the fact it was truth time. "I saw Liv." Oh that was going to set her jaw even further on edge and he knew it, he would be lucky if she didn't just kick him square in the man parts right there and then. "She wanted to help..." Weirdly. Very weirdly, oh even thinking about it was setting his nerves on edge. She had something planned-c
    22:39:58Vɑnyɑ has joined the conversation.
    22:40:05Tory-Oakcroft : he just knew it. She had too, otherwise it was just far to disconcerting for him to comprehend. She had preched at him about being afraid of who he was. To tell the truth...tell it!!! The voice rung in his head, and he instinctively rubbed his jaw remembering the nice jab that had followed. Argh! His words failed and his head lulled forward. -c-
    22:40:12«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : Welcome Vanya))
    22:40:17Vɑnyɑ : Thank you. ))
    22:40:17CathaoirMacDonnchadh : welcome, please check the rules and speak to a hos if you have questions)
    22:40:35«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : a host too >.> XD))
    22:40:44CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'doesn't know all the regulars'))
    22:40:56Tory-Oakcroft : Crossing his arms over his chest the fringe hid his eyes as he sighed slightly. "Apparently, I have an issue with telling people things they need to know." Drawing his eyes up to her he sighed. "Is there anything you have questions about Sybilla?" Please god say no!=
    22:41:12ᴥАññóřãᴥ has returned.
    22:41:17«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : wb Annora))
    22:41:17CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'points at himself' A bit ignorant))
    22:41:20xMystrealx : Welcome Vanya.)
    22:41:22CathaoirMacDonnchadh : WIBLES!!^_^))
    22:41:26xMystrealx : Welcome Home Annora.)
    22:41:46ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Ty!))
    22:45:07Vɑnyɑ has left the conversation.
    22:50:49Sybilla·Covelin : It had been..."difficult?" Sleeping with enemy must be. Alright, maybe that thought was a silent jab at him that she hadn't really needed to make. But, he'd ruffled her fur. Saw Liv. Liv wanted to help. The slow manner in which Sybilla adjusted her jaw was better indicator of how exactly she felt about that. Same thought, the little pup /c/
    22:51:06xMystrealx : =Settling on the couch, her legs crossed beneath her as she chuckled slightly finally retorting to him some of his comments. “I can imagine it is...I am glad I didn’t have to take it, I am sure the landing is far less pleasant than the fall.” She was too tired to care what was in the damned brew. It was like Jekyll and hyde, one potion had so -c-
    22:51:07Sybilla·Covelin : was going to try something. Seeing him standing there with that look on his face had her letting out a slow rush of air. When she'd told her parents that he'd had a history with another wolf. The same wolf that had been causing her all sorts of anxiety. They'd pretty much spent the next hour chewing her out. Did she have questions? /c/
    22:51:19Vɑnyɑ has joined the conversation.
    22:51:20xMystrealx : much control. Without it the little elf almost looked forlorn, even if she tried to smile. With it she was bouncing through the world like a hurricane. “Why would friendship be bad Mr Dalt?” More than he should, well that just downright made no sense to her. Surely liking someone’s company was a good thing? Ugh her head hurt too much to care. -c-
    22:51:22«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : Wb))
    22:51:27Vɑnyɑ : ty))
    22:51:31xMystrealx : Pushing her hands over her face Blaze hopped off Dalts shoulders before he went into the kitchen and came to settle cooing in her lap. The small creature had seen his ward in this state one too many times, and it even set him on edge. The lack of bounce was just unnatural. Nuzzling against her hands to shift them from her face, she dropped them -c-
    22:51:42xMystrealx : to his fur and amber eyes watched the Almond creatures chirps with a giggle. “Silly Ferret” Her smile brimmed, and she turned her eyes to the kitchen. “Just a little please.” Honey was a nice sweetener, but too much in water made it sickly. Brushing her hair back into place she yawned lazily, then continued speaking. “How long will Sir Ancient -c-
    22:51:52xMystrealx : sleep for?” It wasn’t that she preferred either, quite the contray she just needed something to fill her ears so she didn’t drop back to sleep. “And why is he hiding away in there, it, you?...wow that is ever so complicated!”=
    22:53:44Vɑnyɑ : Vanya sat cross-legged in between the trees, her face turned up toward the sky. The sun trickled through the leaves and shimmered down on her form, the warmth welcomed and relaxing. Her hands were within her lap loosely and rested palm against back. [C]
    22:54:51Sybilla·Covelin : Of course she had questions. They were only starting to know the people beneath the public faces they put on. "What did Liv want to help with?" Those weren't the questions he was talking about but that's the question that came to mind first. And the other question? Wasn't one that do their conversation any good. It was petty and jealous. /c/
    22:56:45Vɑnyɑ : Her hair, normally braided, was free to fall around her shoulders and down her back. She was alone, quiet, and almost drifting into a sun drunken sleep. Around her , leaves fell, and the suttle noise was enough to cause her to open her eyes. Instantly jade hues were scanning the area around her and the veils of her lashes blinked as she found [c]
    22:56:48Vɑnyɑ : nothing of interest. [d]
    22:56:53Ancient_Daltamare : -=He knew from first hand expierence the fall was the worst part of it. Watching the ground as you rapidly approach it was terrifying even for him=- I wouldn't put it that way. -=A shudder ran down his spine just thinking of the last time he slipped off the edge of a cliff. Took him near a week to heal all his injuries and for him that was longer>
    22:58:33Sybilla·Covelin : Two things that although she was female, she was really trying to not be despite knowing he'd slept with Liv once upon a time. If Daniel somehow magically was alive and turned up following her wherever she went she was sure Tory would get a little...miffed. A lot miffed. They both knew there was bound to be a few bumps in the road. There were /c/
    22:59:08Ancient_Daltamare : then he enjoyed being immobile=- The only people that can truely hurt someone in life are friends and family. Enemies you expect such actions of, not those close to you. -=It was his answer, and most likely the beast would agree if he were about. As blaze hopped off his shoulder he watched it bounce happily over to Mystreal. Strange creature it>
    23:00:26Ancient_Daltamare : was in the end, like most everything else though it was something he couldn't understand nor had the desire to as long as it remained the way it did=- I will bring you some on the side. -=As he began preperations, he noticed it was awkward to speak room to room but still replied in his heavily accented voice loud enough so she could hear=- I >
    23:02:01Ancient_Daltamare : don't know. He either wants to take something out but is resisting the urge or something pissed him off to a point where he decided to retreat before we ended up in jail again. Could be a day, a week, month since time doesn't really mean anything to us. -=Deciding to answer both at once while he found a few oranges beginning to peel off the first >
    23:02:05Sybilla·Covelin : still kinks that needed to be worked out. Bad habits to fix. Boxes to be demolished. "Why'd you feel the need to lie to me?" Oh, that she was sure that was a difficult question. /d/
    23:03:28Ancient_Daltamare : layer and grind it down into a near fine dust. He pulled out an unusual tool he found useful for making tea, a metal box with a clasp that opened the top where he just dropped in what he wanted and steeped it in that allowing the small holes to allow the flavours out but not the excess that would typically be left on the bottom. Saved him >
    23:06:38Tory-Oakcroft : =Oh this was a fine situation to be in. Rock - hardplace came to mind. Shoving his hand back through the heavy set fringe that hid the cold glass of his eyes he smirked at the first question. "You." That one was easy. "Oh an possibly with rearranging my teeth, but I do not think that was the main point of her appearance." Probably not. -c-
    23:06:55Ancient_Daltamare : and the employees much time in cleaning the pots of gunk. Pouring in half of each of the vials he would seek out a bit of jasmine to mask the scent of it all throwing it in the mix before letting the water boil and dropping in the mix. Once it seemed properly prepared he grabbed a small flask of golden honey bringing it out to her=- Here you go. >
    23:07:04Ancient_Daltamare : -=Sitting his ass down wondering what to do with the rest of his day=-
    23:08:11Vɑnyɑ has left the conversation.
    23:08:32Tory-Oakcroft : that was more likely just a side enjoyment to the scheming little fur covered...ahem. Tapping his foot a little the dim light ment it was so much easier for him to hide behind his defences and keep himself contained as he took in a breathe. "Because it is easy?" Because he was hiding. Der. "And because everytime I mention the little psycho your -c-
    23:08:43Tory-Oakcroft : fur gets all ruffled and you start snapping at thin air.=
    Kaidus
    Kaidus
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Kaidus Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:59 am

23:08:47Tory-Oakcroft : Short. need a fag brb.)
    23:15:08xMystrealx : =It wasn't hard to hear him, her elven ears caught most things withing the building. Just somethings better than others. The tea placed infront of her she poured a little honey in before drinking the hot tea a little quickly, it was hot but it was needed. It filled her body with heat, and a sudden brim of energy. A little too much actually. Her -c-
    23:16:16xMystrealx : eyes glistened slightly as she smiled brightly and nodded. "Oh thankyou very much Mr dalt. It is terribly disconcerting feeling like someone stole all the air out of your balloon oh yes, yes it is!" Well that was nought to Sixty in les than a second. Blaze chirped and her fingers threaded into his fur a little more as she bounced on the seat. -c-
    23:17:26xMystrealx : That was the advantage of Elven blood, it drew toxins in like a sponge, not great for alochol tolerance but it ment things worked so much more quickly. "Why is he so cross. I mean...it was only a rhino. It is not like it did much damage...just made a little bit of a mess. A sticky one..." She had caught the end of that amusing situation and -c-
    23:18:34xMystrealx : thinking of it again caused her to cover her mouth in a giggle. "The tea was ever so nice. Yes. A little odd though...tasted like medicine. I hate medicine, but I have to take it. Bad blood you see." Wriggling her nose a little she placed the tea cup down and she was on her feet in seconds. The bounce pushed through her and she cocked her head. -c-
    23:20:58xMystrealx : The odd angle of it was like a spaniel weighing up a toy. "Your hair is quite a mess Mr Dalt. You should braid it! It would look ever so pretty.hopping on both feet she knelt on the sofa next to him reaching out to tug at the locks and begin twisting them if he didn't chid her first. "Oh Oh Oh! You could have pigtails! With flowers Yes Yes!" -c-
    23:22:42xMystrealx : A rather chirping giggle came as she was bouncing while knelt next to him the energy levels in her brimming past full, and heading more to hurricane force. "You know you are quite a strange man. You can be quite rude, it is lucky your pretty other wise I don't think you would have any customers left." Her fingers still braided at his hair as her-c
    23:24:02xMystrealx : smile spread giddily over her face. "Do you ever argue with yourself? I bet you do! I bet it is all like...no I want to see...let me see no you stay back...get in your cage RAWR!" The last word came out in a loud shout as it echoed around the room. Her hair bobbed against her cheeks and the green in her eyes had begun to spread across the calmer-c
    23:26:02xMystrealx : Amber background. Leeching the surface it wrapped over the colour leaving the deep leafen green in majority. "You know this place smells awful...." Still bouncing her head finally clicked as she narrowed her eyes a little. "Oooooh! Your a cheater....yes you are. I am telling Sir Ancient when he comes back yes I am." Hopping off the sofa now she -c-
    23:27:48xMystrealx : finished braiding four plaits into his hair she bobbed on the spot. Blaze looked at her, then to Dalt then at her and chirped a little as he cocked his head. Padding into Dalts lap he sat on his hind legs, even the small creature could see the funny side of this.=
    23:31:42ᴥАññóřãᴥ is away.
    23:31:56Ancient_Daltamare : -=After a few seconds passed he just realized what that other vial was and the only thought that ran through his mind after run for his sanity was "Fuck my life" in big bold letters. If the tiger was about he would dump her on him but that was impossible=- Stole all the air out of what? -=He didn't even have time to figure out the meaning of that >
    23:33:46Ancient_Daltamare : before she fired off another series of words yet this time he could understand them=- So thats what happened. Something must of prevented him from going crazy on it. -=To the beast such acts on his territory so to speak usually warranted some form of violence or the like but something stopped him, perhaps reason even but when the beast was >
    23:34:52Ancient_Daltamare : pissed off to a certain point he just shut down all operations. He wondered what but then the memory of Kaidus and the woman came to mind. Most likely theres and the punishment would of been heavy enough for them to have to flee the city if he did as he pleased. Funny though he didn't figure the royalty to allow such open disrespect for others >
    23:36:39Ancient_Daltamare : property even if it was there mount, pet whatever. He didn't find a need to reply to the tea tasting like medicine part because it was fairly obvious what just happened but he didn't expect her energy levels to sky rocket to such an extreme point. What had he unleashed, maybe he could find the king and return the favor by dropping her in his lap. >
    23:38:00Cħąŋıɱ has joined the conversation.
    23:38:46Ancient_Daltamare : The man was easy enough to spot by aura alone, and if he was in the castle the elf was a duchess which would allow her access pretty easily. Wait, the hell was she doing now. No his hair, his messy hair he pushed her hand away from it inching away slowly. Panic mode was beginning to hide, he needed something shiney to distract her attention. What >
    23:39:59Ancient_Daltamare : though he was blind. Wait, maybe a crystal from his room but he knew the moment he brought her back there another flurry of questions would flow, likely more then there would be already. No escape, drop her off in Annoras and Cathaiors room was another idea that crossed his mind. Closer, and he could lock them all in together >
    23:41:22Cħąŋıɱ : Valera come around yet today?)
    23:41:35xMystrealx : Nopers.)
    23:41:42Sybilla·Covelin : Realizing he was right and she reacting to Liv by snapping at him had Sybilla turning away from him to walk toward the other wall. A hand reached to rub at the back of her neck where currently it felt like Liv was sitting. In that moment she wanted to point out that it was hard to not get ruffled when the last time Sybilla had seen those /c/
    23:41:48Cħąŋıɱ : when does she usually come on?)
    23:41:53Sybilla·Covelin : two together Liv had every 'screw me' vibe oozing from her pores. "You like the fight she gives you." It was a forced calm but she was calm. "It's like she nourishes some piece of you I can't get to or you won't let me near." Sybilla took in a deep breath and let it out, with it went most of the agitation. Most of the time her temper burned /c/
    23:41:58xMystrealx : Pass >.>)
    23:42:19Cħąŋıɱ : okay. I just said i would come back to rp with her thats all. no big)
    23:42:24Cħąŋıɱ : thank you)
    23:42:57Sybilla·Covelin : hot and fast, there one minute and gone the very next. "That you both smell of some underlying attraction every time you two fight with each other." Sybilla rounded the space and started walking back in his direction. "If the situation was opposite. If Liv was Daniel, or even Kaleb... would you be okay with it?"/d/
    23:43:04Ancient_Daltamare : that would be if they were there in the first place. He couldn't keep his focus up long enough to scan the forge to locate another pressence though. Had to be something he could do. Wait....the cloves....might just work. Now if he could just bait her into it somehow...but how=- Yeah we argue something like that, depends on which body we are in >
    23:43:49Ancient_Daltamare : that dictates who has control. -=He looked down at blaze still making sure to keep her clear of his hair=- Traitor, help me. -=Unable to resist the urge to laugh at the monster created=-
    23:45:25Tory-Oakcroft : =Letting her finish that last little sentence got the retorted effect of his jaw grinding and setting. "Oh yes,...because having the idiot furball around didn't rub me all up the wrong way. Don't preach what you practice Sybilla." She was pushing things, and it had him on the back foot and running. An exasperated breathe came out as he just -c-
    23:46:56Tory-Oakcroft : shook his head. "Like I dont feel enough of a second place replacement as it is." His voice ran with a gruff tone as he stayed leant but his forearms that crossed his chest had tensed, his jaw hard as the bloue of his eyes burrowed onto her like ice. She really did seem to think everything was up to him to do. Growling a little he was answering -c-
    23:48:52Tory-Oakcroft : everything in reverse as it all processed. "What is your -problem- Sybilla. I get punched in the face repeatredly because I refuse to bend to the usual cycle that the pair of us fell into. Are you that nieav you really dont know how that used to work." Oh jesus. Well that was one size 12 foot shoved squarely into his own mouth. But he couldn't -c-
    23:50:29Tory-Oakcroft : stop, his anger once it sparked was like a juggernaut, just gathering momentum as it rolled until he cracked. "You don't want to be near it Sybilla. Trust me on that one, you may think that the little human has no hope but...." Jst shut up Tory. Stop your blabbering. Nope...it was com,ing whether he liked it or not. "She uesed to. You blaring -c-
    23:51:57Tory-Oakcroft : woman! Your like a hole in the head at times, you dont see the effort that goes into things. What it takes to make the choice between things. I chose you! But your too wrapped up in being thick headed about Liviana, and trying to make me into the noble wolf mate that you think you need at your side that you see nothing but that." Another -c-
    23:53:38Tory-Oakcroft : noise of exasperation came as he growled and slammed his fist down on top of the crate. "Tell you what Sybilla, when you finally decide whether you want love, or you want the ideal of what you see you should have. Then let me know. I am done playing puppy for you." He turned his back on her, she had broken his temper by far and it was spewing -c-
    23:54:22Tory-Oakcroft : out at her in a torrent that he had been holding back behind that marble mask for a little too long. "I'm done." He went to bound up the stairs in big strides toward the first floor.=
    23:59:33xMystrealx : =Bouncing on the balls of her feet, she smoothed her hair back down before spinning a little on the spot. "Oh yes, Big rhino. Lots of mess...Sir Ancient was ever so cross. He stormed off inside...then poof! No fur, more smart mouth. Yup!" Her words all came out in a fast paced stream as she giggleed again. "It is funny. He is so very sensible, -c-
    00:01:57xMystrealx : you are so very not! It is a wonder you dont implode with all that fur pushed into one small space." She cocked her head, again seeming to look for a zipper of button that could be used to let the Tiger out of mans clothing. He batted her hands away and she huffed slightly. "Fine, continue looking like a birds nest." Her feet paddled and the -c-
    00:03:28xMystrealx : energy level seemed to peak for now. Blowing her fringe up, it floated a moment then flopped back in her eyes. This move was repeated over and over as she nearly went cross eyed watching it. "You should come and see my new house. Sir Toh said I could stay there free, aslong as I make the garden pretty again!" Her hands grabbed hold of his trying -c
    00:05:05xMystrealx : drag him up to his feet. Blaze chirped again, giving Dalt a cocked head look of 'Me? You did it' He hopped to safety on the sofa as the girl tried to tug the man to his feet. "Wow. So do you get a choice?" Her eyes caught his as she stared at the metallic surface as if trying to see inside his head. "I mean who's in charge? Can't be you your too -c
    00:06:15xMystrealx : cocky. Yup, you would just get you both into ever so much trouble." She nodded certainly at this and smiled brightly. "I should stop being so rude though. You have been so nice to me? OH! That reminds me...how can you like someone too much? I mean that makes no sense...you are either friends or you not. How can there be different levels. -c-
    00:06:58Vɑnyɑ has joined the conversation.
    00:07:37Vɑnyɑ has left the conversation.
    00:07:39xMystrealx : You are very confusing at times you know. It is hard to keep up. And you treat me like a child." Her feet were bouncing and her hands still tuging at him as she seemed to just be bubbling over, stuck in a babbling feedback loop of energy that didn't seem to plan on quitting anytime soon. " I'm not a child you know? I am just happy...most people -c-
    00:08:10Viktor has joined the conversation.
    00:08:23Viktor : oooh a storyline? ))
    00:08:50xMystrealx : think it's very odd. But I think that it is silly when you all mope around as though your life is oer. I mean seriously....It can't be that bad." She raised on her toes now the sparkling metal of his eye catching her attention as she reached out to try and touch. "What are they made of. Sir ancient said you made yourselves blind....because you -c-
    00:08:57«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : https://menouthis.rpg-board.net/t274-storyline-july-2011 You need to be a member to read that))
    00:09:25xMystrealx : were sad. Why were you sad?" She had to take pause to breath as her breathe scooped in in a loud inhale that rattled her body, before she just went to start straight back up again.=
    00:10:42Viktor : Signing up ))
    00:12:24ᴥАññóřãᴥ has returned.
    00:14:16Cħąŋıɱ : does that mean the room is closed for free play?)
    00:14:26xMystrealx : Yes Chanim.)
    00:14:29Viktor : Sounds like fun, I think I will join in ))
    00:14:41xMystrealx : From tommorrow until friday it will be closed for those not in the storyline.)
    00:14:52Gisella_Grey has joined the conversation.
    00:15:06Gisella_Grey has left the conversation.
    00:15:06ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +Hoping to surprise Cathaoir by a hopefully quick approval on her business purchase, she had dressed in her finest gowns to go to the castle. Usually in the middle class clothing of skirts, bodice, and chemise, the gown was enough to draw anyone's eye. It was one of the few things she had kept from her life as as Baroness. The thick red silks <c>
    00:15:18xMystrealx : Welcome to menouthis. Please read the rules and if you have any questions whisper myself or Kai or ask in the ooc room.)
    00:15:29«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : shes already gone Myst >.>))
    00:15:36xMystrealx : Bah!)
    00:16:17Viktor : Nice, lol ))
    00:16:36Viktor : Locations? ))
    00:17:27ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> covered her from the french hood that covered her hair to the delicate slippers that encapsulated her feet. The dress was square cut at the neck, and both neckline and headress were set with small white pearls. The dress made her skin look fair and delicate. Not usually vain, Annora's beauty was polished, and she wore a bit of rouge on her <c>
    00:18:00«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : market place...Myst and Dalt are in his room in the forge I think and Sybilla and Tory are in the bakery basement arguing))
    00:19:15Tory-Oakcroft : Yeah. It's like saving private ryan down there...))
    00:19:24CathaoirMacDonnchadh : I'm knitting a great kilt in the front of the forge))
    00:19:40CathaoirMacDonnchadh : And Annora is clearly on her way to the castle Cool)
    00:19:53тoнoрĸa : saving private nyan Tory...>.>))
    00:20:06«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : okay enough ooc >.>))
    00:20:53ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> cheeks and lips. She practically floated over the uneven ground, head up and chin set. She always felt ackward and strange in the complicated clothes that were not her birthright, but given to her on her marriage to the Baron. The Baron that had trained her to walk, talk, and act as a Baroness. Those street urchins that would usually get a <c>
    00:21:04Viktor : Viktor looked scrutinizingly at his sword, a frown etched on his lips. There was a chip on the crossguard. How lovely. He began to ask around for directions to the local blacksmith, to which they pointed in a direction in which he followed. After a few minutes of walking, he made his way to the forge, violet eyes moving to take in the sight of >
    00:22:34ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> penny and a smile from the motherly woman did not dare approach her. There was a small bag clutched in her hand- the only thing that gave her away as not a true blue blood. Normally, the gold bag would be let to swing loose from her belt, but she wouldn't dare to tempt thieves with nearly all the money she had in the world. <c>
    00:22:40Viktor : the place, his finger running smoothly along the contours of the leather around his neck, like a coiled serpent. He cautiously stepped inside and looked for anyone who would be able to fix his sword, and perhaps make a few alterations to it. "Hello? Anyone here?" He called out, trying to get someone's attention. This was the kind of place he did >
    00:22:55Cħąŋıɱ has left the conversation.
    00:24:34Viktor : not want to linger for very long. His fingers moved to brush along the leather grip of his sword, tapping on the hides lightly as he awaited someone to serve him. It was awfully hot in here, despite his generally thin white clothing, the gold bands glinting slightly with the lighting of the place, a sort of orangish hue under lower lighting than >
    00:24:37Viktor : the sun. -f-
    00:25:13ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> She couldn't quite say what about Kaidus had caught her eye, but her head turned sharply as she saw him window shopping. A smile played on her lips, which she forced away as she approached him carefully, curtsying low. Her full skirts settled around her prettily- she had designed the gown herself, but not had been allowed to sew it. <c>
    00:26:33Ancient_Daltamare : -=He kept his cool the best he could but the insanity was beginning to eat away at him and he figured it was fine as long as he said nothing overly harmful but something was required to keep up with her. That devilish smiled appeared as he let go of his limits he held around her out of respect=- Jeeze, lots of mess huh.>
    00:27:44Ancient_Daltamare : sounds like peoples night out at the drowned wench. So where do you figure they came up with that name anyways? Did the guy really drown one and decide to name it after the unknown woman? -=Head cocked off as though he seriously considered it=- You unzip the suit from underneath the trousers, not suggested though. -=He bobbed his head twice in >
    00:27:50ᴥАññóřãᴥ : c> "Your Majesty." She said, her voice the quiet and controlled voice not shaking from nerves (that she felt creeping up on her). "I was hoping to possibly beg a moment of your time." The Scottish-like lilt was refined. Yes, John had trained her well. +
    00:30:37Ancient_Daltamare : response. He seemed to be keeping pace with her fairly easy, he considered this a battlefield of the verbal kind which suited him just fine=- I like it messy. -=He chuckled softly at the double meaning his tone implied=- I ain't letting you out in public in this condition. -=He laughed at the joys that could be had then reconsidered his words. Oh >
    00:32:06Ancient_Daltamare : to be young and full of energy, a feeling he didn't even vaguely remember. Eyes never once straying from her as she showed extreme level of energies he only came across when running into kitsune and they were nuts as is. Who bred this elf, he would have to congraluate the man but then it clicked in that he passed away, or was it her mother, >
    00:33:53Ancient_Daltamare : even in this state he dared not ask for the rant that could follow. As she attempted to drag him up, he laced his fingers about her wrist pulling her back down into his lap. Free hand darting rather quickly for a human to grab the ferret and place it on his shoulder out of harms way=- We don't really get a choice, it all depends on which one of >
    00:36:18Ancient_Daltamare : us suits the needs at hands=- I may have made a mistake, but this is actually quite funny. -=If he remembered right she was incapable of telling a lie which meant she was free game but what set of questions would he ask the add elf=- Do you really think you know the beast? Calm and composed? -=He fell into silence after that not wishing to >
    00:37:22»Đãřâẏ« has left the conversation.
    00:39:44Ancient_Daltamare : speak more of the beast remembering its privacy such as it respected his=- You are a child to me. Do you know how old we are? -=They had been around for so long they just called themselves Ancient, it wasn't a family name nor anything close. It was a description of them and nothing more=- Did you want me to treat you like an adult. -=He already >
    00:41:51Ancient_Daltamare : did in many ways but she was right, he held back and so did the beast=- Moping? I need to save energy just to survive. You are in your youth, you have lots to expend as for myself I make even the eldest of your race seem like kids. -=It was true though, the beast alone was one of the original khan to roam the earth and himself, he was trapped in >
    00:43:08Sybilla·Covelin : There'd be no running this time. Apparently, for either of them. Everything spilled out and then, he was leaving. Liv's very first words started tumbling around in her head. Don't worry, he'd do it to her too. Oh, how Sybilla had found that amusing. Not so amusing now. What happened next was something she'd probably never really understand. /c/
    00:43:20Sybilla·Covelin : Sybilla rushed ahead of him to block his exit. "This isn't finished yet!" It was more roar than shout. "I have made every possible move to NOT make you into my mate. I was willing to give up family and pack for you because I refuse to make you into one of us! Do you understand that goes against every fiber of my being?! That my first /c/
    00:44:03Sybilla·Covelin : instinct every time I see a bruise on you is to kill Liv. Not pin her to the ground but rip her throat out of that straggly little body of hers. I haven't and I won't because it would hurt you." On the step she was standing she was as tall he was. Sybilla drew in a breath that with it came a cringe. Being this agitated ached. "That ideal I /c/
    00:44:20Sybilla·Covelin : supposedly had... was to keep you human. To watch you die of old age instead of having you with me. That choice could very well cost me the skin off my back. But that isn't as important to me as keeping you who you are." What she wanted at the moment was to pick him up and throw him back down the stairs. To keep him from running off. /c/
    00:44:22«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : -Kaidus had been royalty now for quite some time. Even before marrying Thorn he had been somehow part of the grand span of power that led up to Thorn at the top...now it was official. Still it was a rarity for anyone to address him as majesty outside the castle...mostly because he tended to shoot them a narrow eyed look. It would likely never-c-
    00:44:27Ancient_Daltamare : that cave since his father which casted him out of the spiritual plane in the form of a blade many years before man started to roam the earth=- My wife died, I didn't want to see the world without her every morning so I took my vision and replaced it with something else. -=He fell into silence there, sanity being forced back on him with that very >
    00:45:37«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : sink in to him that he was royalty. His unnaturally bright blue eyes turned to this woman who was as unfamiliar as anyone else in the marketplace. The briefest moment he did a double take, glancing behind him to see if Adie or perhaps Rowan was standing there...but no. He was the majesty it seemed. "Evening Miss...?" A name might help him at -c-
    00:46:16Ancient_Daltamare : thought. That was until he heard someone enter the forge, head snapping in that direction. He believed Annora was hired to keep the storefront in check=- Before I go deal with this man, what are your thoughts, really on us. -=She didn't know of there past, but impressions ran deep. -=He spoke as he rose to his feet padding towards the door leading>
    00:46:26Sybilla·Covelin : As badly as she wanted to sink teeth into him. To react a lot like Liv and attack with fists and teeth. Sybilla rolled all those urges into the clenched fists and gnashing teeth./d/
    00:47:29«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : least. His hair was pulled back into a neat ponytail, his flesh still clinging to the deep tan he'd recieved from his homelands. He still avoided black since marrying Thorn and today was wearing shades of blue and green that complimented the sunkissed flesh. Decent cuts too...you could tell he wasn't exactly a peasant at least. No crown though-c-
    00:48:01Ancient_Daltamare : to the shop. The business had to thrive still whether or not the beast was around=- Don't cause too much trouble. -=He spoke before opening the door to look at victor=- Got a bit of a situation here. Make it quick. -=He wasn't friendly in the least, but the quicker there discussion was finished the quicker he could keep the elf from nuclear >
    00:48:03Ancient_Daltamare : meltdown=-
    00:48:52«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : ...in fact he didn't own one. The rings on his left hand, one encrusted with numerous coloured diamonds did however add to the idea that he wasn't just some random man...that ring must have cost a fair few coins. "And you may trouble me...but please...call me Kaidus. I am not inclined to be addressed as royalty unless the occasion demands it..."-
    00:51:04Viktor : He frowned, and put his sword down on the counter, the baldric remaining on his left hip, the silver blade glinting in the light. "How much to fix it, and inscribe it?" he asked bluntly, watching the other from behind the counter, his purple eyes analyzing him slowly. He seemed to be familiar somehow, but Viktor couldn't quite put his finger on >
    00:51:22ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +Annora raised from the deep curtsy. She had recognized Kaidus from the forge the night before last, when she had been the girl behind the counter. She nodded softly. "As you wish, Kaidus. I am Annora Lovechild." Had she known he liked being informal, she would have done so, but was following Dalt's advice and her own experience with <c>
    00:53:43ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> those in high offices. She smiled softly at him, resisting the urge to run her hand through her hair. Not that she could reach it- the short curls were pulled severly back under the french hood that hid her short hair. She instead clenched her hands tighter around the golden velvet bag. "I was just headed to the castle. My <c>
    00:53:53Viktor : it. "Sorry for interrupting anything important." May as well be slightly polite about this if the man was to do as well as he had hoped. "A sharpening would also be nice." He said, waiting for the man's price. Hopefully it wouldn't be too steep. He felt almost weak without the sword by his side, the missing weight almost feeling like a part of >
    00:55:45Viktor : him was missing. "I want the word 'Shadow' inscribed on the blade above the crossguard." He reached for his pouch filled with coins, and began to pull out a few, in advance guessing that it wouldn't be the cheapest of things to have done. -f-
    00:56:28ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> membership to the merchant's guild has been approved- I was hoping to buy the tailor shop." She said, producing the thick envelope from a hidden pocket in one of the many folds in the skirts of her dress. It was stuffed with the copy of her membership to the merchants guild, her letter of intent, a certificate naming her as a master weaver, <c>
    00:57:22xMystrealx : =Obviously the girl didn’t plan on letting up as she grinned with a wide expression, that almost seemed over stretched. The leafy green of her eyes flashed on him and she brimmed a little all his smart mouthed retorts were answered with. “Oh you should watch your mouth alter kitty. One of these days someone is going to shut it up, by knocking your-
    00:57:34xMystrealx : teeth out. Then you will be sad when you look like this.” Her lips tucked up around her teeth in a mocking fashion until a sudden squeak came at being dragged down toward him. See now that was a very very bad plan. Considering she may be babbling like a crazy monkey, but she was still Myst afterall. The sudden pull would of landed her straddled -c-
    00:57:48Viktor : Forgot about posting stuff, sorry If I skipped x_x ))
    00:58:09xMystrealx : over his lap had she not tucked her knees up which sent the right one rather quickly heading towards somewhere painful. Luckily the knee missed and she would just end up knelt on his lap her she squirmed a little to end up sitting cross legged, twisting her hand to try and free her wrist from his grip. “So why do I always end up with you?” She -c-
    00:58:24xMystrealx : knew the answer to that one and it blurted out. “Is it because he gets annoyed with me and makes you deal with me instead?” She cocked her head in question but it didn’t seem to cause her much pain at feeling disliked. She was fairly bulletproof from things like that. “Sir Ancient...he is very nice. He always seems so stern...like a teacher, but -c
    00:58:43xMystrealx : he is nicer than you. You have a big mouth and a smart tongue. It’s funny.” Her wrist still twisted to get free as she huffed. “Just because you are lots more years does not give you the right to judge everyone as younger. You can see the world 100 times over, and still never really see it. Age is a number, life is a game.” The door caught her -c-
    00:58:49ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> and another naming her a master seamstress. It was even properly addressed and sealed, as if providing her of an alibi for accosting him. "Since I have the money on hand, I thought perhaps I could give the money to someone in person/
    00:58:53ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c>
    00:58:58xMystrealx : ears and oh was she ready to run at it, but the question had to be answered. Trying to bite her lip she just giggled as she slid off his lap and spoke in a sweet tone, that left a stining melody on the air. “Of us...You are smart mouthed, and too cocky for your own boots with ego to spare...and Sir ancient is kind, and very clever.” She nodded -c-
    00:59:23xMystrealx : and continued with her onslaught. “But you are both very nice to me, even if I talk your ear off....like I said you are lucky you atleast have a pretty face to hide behind, otherwise you might get punched more often than you do. But I like you anyway.” Her smile bounced as he wandered off and there was no stopping her as she aimed to bounce -c-
    00:59:37xMystrealx : straight through the door behind him but luckily for him blaze launched off his shoulder at the girl pushing her back, by knocking her to the floor. Her giggle came as she hugged the creature. “Oh hello little one. I think you like Mr Dalt better than me.” The ferret chirped and nuzzled her in disagreement.=
    00:59:48xMystrealx : It's ok Viktor.))
    01:00:06Tory-Oakcroft : Fag brbr.))
    01:00:40ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c>." Of course she wanted to give the small fortune in jewels to someone in person, lest one or two go missing as it changed hands. +
    01:02:38«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : -The castle was a reasonably far walk for most. Perhaps that was why they didn't get visitors so much these days...nobody was interested in taking the long road there. As she curtsied he tried not to look amused...it was still so alien to him. Servants he was used to, for in the castle he'd long been classed a royal (by everyone but Rowan of -c-
    01:03:40ᴥАññóřãᴥ has left the conversation (Ping timeout).
    01:04:01Ancient_Daltamare : -=He cocked a brow with a laugh coming directly from his diaphram=- I may not be truely immortal but my teeth to return within a day if anything were to happen to them. -=The beasts body regenerated insanely fast able to regrow a spine within a week and a half if left undisturbed and provided it had enough neutrants to build it which was usually >
    01:05:02Tory-Oakcroft : =The small body flitted in his way and it earned a growl of aggression in response as blue eyes narrowed over her. "Move." But the enslaught of her own temper rose. So she did have one, well that was interesting. But he was far past the mindset of revelling in that fact as he snuffed in response and just crossed his arms over his chest. He -c-
    01:05:59Ancient_Daltamare : stored away from there constant consumption of food=- What is an alter kiddy, I only heard of altar boys which the priests.... -=Again he judged the joke beyond the girls comprehension nor would he desire to put such thoughts in her mind=- Truth be told is the only thing that makes me sad right now is that I put you in this condition. -=He would >
    01:06:12«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : course)...but with normal people? It was a little more rare. "Come...let's go to the King's Head. It is a little dangerous to conduct such business in the streets..." He'd noted the pouch of coin that she was guarding so closely. "So you want to buy Jasper's old shop? I was wondering how long it'd take for someone to show up to take it over..." -c-
    01:07:01Tory-Oakcroft : wasn't stupid enough to think that he could barge through her, she could probably launch him through a wall. This thought grated his temper even more and a snarl came. "Every fiber of your being...every...oh you have to be f**king kidding me Sybilla!" His own voice was teetering on a shout, as the workers in the bakery above must have -c-
    01:07:57«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : They'd been pretty much surviving on seamstresses for the past few months after all...not that it bothered Kaidus. Short of underwear, which had all gone missing during that odd incident Mr DeNoir had made Kaidus a new wardrobe before he'd disappeared...so Kaidus was set. As they meandered over to the inn, he held the door open for the woman, -c-
    01:08:13ᴥАññóřãᴥ has joined the conversation.
    01:08:14CathaoirMacDonnchadh : Annora will brb))
    01:08:18CathaoirMacDonnchadh : like that lol))
    01:08:25CathaoirMacDonnchadh : wibbles))
    01:08:51ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Mooftest))
    01:08:59Tory-Oakcroft : been taking great amusement in hearing the riot below them so close to the door. "I was trained to kill you you idiot woman. Yes, I turned my back on that a long time ago, because I nearly had my face ripped off by a wolf that said she loved me. Wounds like that dont eal fast Sybilla." Liv came into it again and he growled. "Stop bringing her -c-
    01:09:03Ancient_Daltamare : deal with the aftermath as well it seemed. He had this coming and why not let her vent while she would while she could with a lack of regret=- Why am I really that bad to be around? -=He asked with a jolly laugh before releasing his grip on her wrist=- The reason why he puts me with you is because I can do more then him in certain areas like go >
    01:09:20ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Can I get reposts? I was going to ask in a whisper, but it doesn't seem to be working))
    01:09:38«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : out of habit and then followed her inside, chosing his usual table and asking her to take the seat opposite. "Providing you have the coin and the paperwork Miss Lovechild there really shouldn't be any issue with you purchasing it..." The desert lilt wrapped around his words as he offered a hand out to take the paper work. "If you trust me enough,-c
    01:10:10«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : I will take your coin for you...and the certificate of ownership will be delivered once everything has been looked over by the Chancellor..."-
    01:10:11Tory-Oakcroft : into this! This is between you and me, it has nothing to do with that little back of nuts." He breathed out an rather pained breath as she was rising his temper and his fists curled. Oh that was not good. He was treating her like Liv. "I told you I wouldn't care! You could bite, and I wouldn't bat an eye Sybilla...because it would be a pain for -c-
    01:10:17«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : -The castle was a reasonably far walk for most. Perhaps that was why they didn't get visitors so much these days...nobody was interested in taking the long road there. As she curtsied he tried not to look amused...it was still so alien to him. Servants he was used to, for in the castle he'd long been classed a royal (by everyone but Rowan of -c-
    01:10:20«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : course)...but with normal people? It was a little more rare. "Come...let's go to the King's Head. It is a little dangerous to conduct such business in the streets..." He'd noted the pouch of coin that she was guarding so closely. "So you want to buy Jasper's old shop? I was wondering how long it'd take for someone to show up to take it over..." -c-
    01:10:27«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : They'd been pretty much surviving on seamstresses for the past few months after all...not that it bothered Kaidus. Short of underwear, which had all gone missing during that odd incident Mr DeNoir had made Kaidus a new wardrobe before he'd disappeared...so Kaidus was set. As they meandered over to the inn, he held the door open for the woman, -c-
    01:10:32«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : out of habit and then followed her inside, chosing his usual table and asking her to take the seat opposite. "Providing you have the coin and the paperwork Miss Lovechild there really shouldn't be any issue with you purchasing it..." The desert lilt wrapped around his words as he offered a hand out to take the paper work. "If you trust me enough,-c
    01:10:37«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : I will take your coin for you...and the certificate of ownership will be delivered once everything has been looked over by the Chancellor..."-
    01:10:50«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : bah my whispers suck...and wb))
    01:11:07ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Ty))
    01:11:22Tory-Oakcroft : you. But you always want to protect me like I will break. I might be human but I hav taken down more than one wolf in my time...trust me you are no different." Another growl and that was it he squared to her his arm moved to grab hers and shove her aside. "This -is- finished. Before you see something you really don't want to." It was in his -c-
    01:11:32Ancient_Daltamare : swimming for urchins. He enjoys his shop, and will almost always be out there but out in public is more my domain. I told you, we shift based on what is needed at the time and he isn't annoyed with you in the least. He does view you as a student, you came out to learn and he is more then willing to teach as am I. -=He shook his head at the thought>
    01:12:31Tory-Oakcroft : breathe, his skin. He was a bullet waiting to happen as the minute that close control was broken he flared into an aggression that wouldn't stop. He was calm, and pensieve...so controlled. But one spark on his temper and it had him biting at the bit. He wouldn't hit her, but he knew he had to get out before she felt a bite of his tongue that -c-
    01:13:05Ancient_Daltamare : of judgement=- I judge you because I know yo. The rest of the humans walking around the street could be genius levels at everything for all I care you, Annora, Cathaior, Tully, Kadius, Thorn and Rowan are the only people in this city I can say I give a rats ass about. The rest can keel over and I wouldn't so much as flinch. I choose my friends >
    01:14:08Tory-Oakcroft : would be a little to sharp. "I don't need your protection sybilla. I dont want it either. You wonder why Liv has such a hold on me? Because she treats me like an equal...she doesn't see a wolf and a human. She sees a challenge. You...I swear sometimes you just see something that you have to molly coddle. I dont need a mother, I had one of those."=
    01:14:55Ancient_Daltamare : carefully and I stick with them for life...well there life span and that is it. I only have so much too give before I break. -=He didn't respond to the cocky comment or the ego, it was true and really didn't need to be pointed out. Finally at this point making it to the man and listening to him intently before it struck him. Pretty what? The beast>
    01:15:51ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +Annora nodded. The King's Head sounded pleasant. The silks were of good quality, but the sheer number of layers (and her tightly corsetted waist) made her feel a little faint- part of what had given her the courage to approach him, as it was either that or track Tully down for a ride. She bowed her head graciously to him, before taking <c>
    01:16:25Ancient_Daltamare : had an attractive human form, he would have to laugh about it with the tiger when he returned=- Leave the blade under the counter, don't worry about an advance I will charge for the time invested into it after the job is complete and not before then. -=He spoke in a more business like tone not so much as bothering to look at it. He had an elf that>
    01:18:30ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> the seat indicated to her. "Yes. After the death of my husband I thought it might be wise to start over in a new city, and to own a shop." A simple version of the story, of course, but she doubted the man either wanted or needed to know her entire life story of the last several years. She handed over the heavy envelope, and then <c>
    01:18:32Ancient_Daltamare : was beyond hyper on his hands and that it was quite the challenge not to go as crazy as she, he was borderlining it once already=- My name is Daltamare Ancient by the way. This is Mystreal. -=He gently whapped the elf in the back of the head for being rude and not introducing herself then again he was fairly rude himself=-
    01:19:11xMystrealx : You go viktor ^_^)
    01:20:12Viktor : Eh? My go? ))
    01:20:57ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> golden velvet bag. The bag was too light to be filled with the proper amount of coin, of course. "Ah, yes. Coin. Before I moved here I thought it best to liquify my inheritance. If what is there is insufficient, I will be glad to change it over to more traditional coin. Unfortunately, I am still new to town, and I wasn't <c>
    01:21:24Scorpious has joined the conversation.
    01:21:55«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : Welcome, please take the time to read through the rules and if you have any questions whisper Myst or myself or ask them in the ooc room))
    01:22:05Scorpious : Thank you))
    01:23:59Viktor : He looked over to the female quickly, purple eyes giving hardly much of a glance, and did recognise her. She was the one who smelt of flowers back in the market. He gave a small bow, "My name is Viktor. Pleasure to meet you both." He pronounced his name something like two e's where the i was, a germanic edge to his accent. "Sorry to have caught >
    01:24:01ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> quite sure who would be interested in buying the stones." At least, in the quantity she had. A palmful of small rubies, another of sapphires (both had been common in the mountains of her country, and of relatively low worth). A long string of pearls in various colors but consistant size and shape, a large emerald, and a few diamonds <c>
    01:24:15Lands has joined the conversation.
    01:24:19Lands has left the conversation.
    01:24:56Ancient_Daltamare has left the conversation.
    01:25:02Scorpious has left the conversation.
    01:26:14ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> (those being the rarest and hardest to find. She thought it might be enough to buy the shop, but had, of course, held back a fair portion of the stones, should he ask for more or wish to haggle. She knew little about their worth here, and silently cursed her stupidity at not asking Dalt or Tully for their advice. Of course she trusted <c>
    01:26:45ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> her nearest and dearest friends, but something about the fortune in blood money made her uncomfortable to go flashing it around.+
    01:27:29Viktor : you two at a bad time." He added, slipping the coins back into the pouch where he kept the coins. "Do let me know if you ever have need for a healer." He added lightly, not going too far into detail on the subject. "I will give you my best treatment." He gave a slight wave, and waited to hear the lady's name before taking his leave from the >
    01:27:56Viktor : forge, to make his way back to the king's head to drink some ale, and go to sleep, where he would possibly have some very strange dreams. -f-
    01:28:19«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : -The offered bag and envelope were taken and Kaidus did not bother to look inside...he was not well versed in the worth of such things and would leave it to a more responsible expert to discern such. "I will see that the Chancellor recieves these, along with the Thornwyck seal of approval. If there is too little or too much he will send a runner-c-
    01:28:38»Đãřâẏ« has joined the conversation.
    01:28:45ᴥАññóřãᴥ has left the conversation (Ping timeout).
    01:28:57Scorpious has joined the conversation.
    01:29:32Scorpious has left the conversation.
    01:30:04ᴥАññóřãᴥ has joined the conversation.
    01:30:07Ancient_Daltamare has joined the conversation.
    01:30:13Viktor : wb))
    01:30:16Ancient_Daltamare : fucking power company))
    01:30:19Ancient_Daltamare : rolls bic=-))
    01:30:35«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : to find you no doubt...and return anything that is above the amount..." He slipped the bag into his own coin purse, out of sight so that nobody might be tempted to rob him of it. "I will take it there on my way back to the castle...so you should have your letter and your certificate in the next few days..." A wench wandered over and Kaidus -c-
    01:31:19Sybilla·Covelin : Oh, there was a temper buried deep within. Sybilla just tried desperately to keep it buried. To not become the violent dog she'd once been. Here he was poking at that dog with a very sharp stick. The minute the words left his mouth that dog flared to life. It only took so many pokes before a dog would bite. This time she shook from /c/
    01:31:29Sybilla·Covelin : head to toe and a roar, an actual roar, left her lips. Yes, he'd told her he wouldn't care but she cared, no matter what any wolf said the bite changed the person. Not always for the better. The words about Liv ignited a response there was no coming back from. "Is this what you'd rather have?! You're just as guilty for trying to protect me as /c/
    01:31:55«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : himself an ale and whatever Annora wanted, letting it be stuck on his tab. Unlike a lot of people Cherik could be reassured that Kaidus was always good for the coin he owed. One of the perks of being royalty. "How are you finding Hadara?" It always intrigued him when new faces showed up...in truth he'd lived here so long it was easy to miss-c-
    01:32:05ᴥАññóřãᴥ has left the conversation (Ping timeout).
    01:32:12«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : a great deal of what went on, especially when he lived so disconnected from the city.-
    01:32:19Sybilla·Covelin : I am for trying to protect you. Did you ever think that maybe I didn't want your protection either?! That my challenge is keeping my temper in check?! How can I treat you like an equal when you lie to me?! When you hide from me! STOP HIDING!" When he reached for her, she returned the gesture only instead of trying to shove him /c/
    01:33:25Sybilla·Covelin : aside Sybilla was trying to put him into the wall with both hands to his chest. There was no sense to restrain herself this time. Every action was at full strength and full speed. This was suicide and shattering ever moment she'd spent with him trying to be different. But she was beyond reasonable thought./d/
    01:33:52Viktor is away.
    01:34:32ᴥАññóřãᴥ has joined the conversation.
    01:34:36ᴥАññóřãᴥ : >.<))
    01:34:40«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : -The offered bag and envelope were taken and Kaidus did not bother to look inside...he was not well versed in the worth of such things and would leave it to a more responsible expert to discern such. "I will see that the Chancellor recieves these, along with the Thornwyck seal of approval. If there is too little or too much he will send a runner-c-
    01:34:43«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : to find you no doubt...and return anything that is above the amount..." He slipped the bag into his own coin purse, out of sight so that nobody might be tempted to rob him of it. "I will take it there on my way back to the castle...so you should have your letter and your certificate in the next few days..." A wench wandered over and Kaidus -c-
    01:34:56«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : himself an ale and whatever Annora wanted, letting it be stuck on his tab. Unlike a lot of people Cherik could be reassured that Kaidus was always good for the coin he owed. One of the perks of being royalty. "How are you finding Hadara?" It always intrigued him when new faces showed up...in truth he'd lived here so long it was easy to miss-c-
    Kaidus
    Kaidus
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Kaidus Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:59 am

01:35:03«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : a great deal of what went on, especially when he lived so disconnected from the city.-
    01:35:08«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : *ordered himself))
    01:35:16«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : and wb))
    01:35:39ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Oz is freaking out on me))
    01:36:20Viktor has left the conversation.
    01:39:20xMystrealx : =He had walked off before she got chance to reply to anything, and the next thing she knew he whacked her upside the back of the head. Rubbing at the back of it bright eyes bounced over viktor. “Oh look! Silver! That gives Mr Dalt a rash...yup! I hope he doesn’t sit on it...that would be mighty embarrassing. Especially with all that fur getting -c-
    01:39:45xMystrealx : in the way of a good scratch.” Oh well look at that, his idiot plan was backfiring in a cascade of fireworks. Her eyes flasher over the man and a brimming smile came to her lips. “Oh I know you! You were creeping around the market like a stealthy weasel. Sneak sneak sneak...” Her feet bounced on the stone and she looked up at Dalt. “And why are -c-
    01:39:58xMystrealx : hitting me....you know you could be nicer to me once in a while. It wouldn’t hurt you know...” She started muttering as she rubbed again at the back of her head. “Treat me like a damned child, I swear. I have an army I could set on you and you treat me like I am worth nothing more than a maid. Not like I am ever nice to you....oh no. Not like I -c-
    01:40:12xMystrealx : like I put up with your smart mouthed attitude, and grumpy furry side. Oh no. Pfft.” She still bounced, as her palms planted on the counter and she levered herself up to lean over the silver sword. But the man had already left before she got chance to say anything. Clambering onto the counter she knelt up so she was finally level with his height -c
    01:40:24xMystrealx : and her hand swung to bat at the side of his head. “I am not a dog!” Her eyes narrowed as apparently his little trick was letting all those emotions that hid behind hyperactivity, spill to the surface. “Pair of idiots you are. Cant even see what is in front of you face...tooooo busy trying to hit bits of metal together. Bah!” Still knelt on the -c-
    01:40:35xMystrealx : the counter she smiled broadly as thoughts seemed to just be racing into her head. “Oh! I bet you have dead bodies under the bed. Your pretty scary you know that right? You look like you should be all fluffy on the inside...well you are...but not that type of fluffy. But your not. Its weird...I can’t make head nor tale or it. Sometimes you are -c-
    01:41:00xMystrealx : are nice, then you are weird...then fuzzy. It makes my brain hurt!” A slight giggle came as she held her head a little having to dramatise the words with the charade like action. “I think that you are lonely though...yes, yes I do. Otherwise you wouldn’t have Blaze around all the time...” She leant forward whispering close to the right side of -c-
    01:41:09xMystrealx : of his face. “He never likes anyone you know...well not men anyway. Hates them...always has. Except my father.” Her eyes widened as she covered her mouth to stop her spilling her guts about everything of her homeland. If she blurted out the city location she was for it.=
    01:43:38ᴥАññóřãᴥ has left the conversation (Ping timeout).
    01:44:05Tory-Oakcroft : =His eyes flashed her as the blue flared with a rich light of anger beneath the surface and his back hit the wall with force. Son of a bitch! A loud crunch came from his spine, and the weakened ribs on his right side. Crack. Wow, a full strength werewolf really did take it's toll. He needed to stop putting himself between female wolves and hard -c-
    01:45:18Tory-Oakcroft : objects it was getting ridiculous. A growl of pain came from the crack of his ribs, afterall they were never set properly. "I Lie to you because if I told you the truth you would run a mile. Liv is like a weakness, always was...I took solace in hurting her. I hurt her badly Sybilla...more than just using my fists." shut up Tory. For christ sakes -c
    01:46:51Tory-Oakcroft : stop talking. "But that had to stop when you came along, I try to behave...to keep a lock on it but it is like a putting a rat in a box. Eventually it will gnaw it's way through." His ribs throbbed, so did his back and shoulders but he was not the giving in and licking his wounds type. Grabbing her wrists he had enough strength to try and force -c-
    01:47:36ᴥАññóřãᴥ has joined the conversation.
    01:47:44ᴥАññóřãᴥ : *staples herself to the floor*))
    01:48:02Sybilla·Covelin : -gets out the moof b'gone, sprays her down- )
    01:48:07Sybilla·Covelin : wibbles)
    01:48:23ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +Annora smiled softly, inclining her head. "You have my thanks and gratitude, Kaidus." She said, not tripping over calling him 'your majesty'. She was much more eloquent than she often seemed. She didn't expect anything to be returned- her own dealings with the crown in her homeland always left her a little... shortchanged. <c>
    01:49:22Tory-Oakcroft : them back at her and off his chest. "Agh! I swear this is a never ending loop. It just goes round in god damned circles over and over." His temper was still ryled as he snarled out at her trying to square his weight and put some space between them.=
    01:49:49Ancient_Daltamare : -=He looked aggrivated as she spoke of the silver and rash. The man could potentially be a hunter and any in the trade could put two and two together. While the beast cared not for his appearance most peasents knew nothing of what could harm him and couldn't which helped him out immensely. She couldn't help it though so for now he would just shake>
    01:50:32ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> She looked to the serving girl with a pleasant smile. "A small cider, if you would." She said, knowing that that particular girl poured a strong cider, and she wasn't going to get drunk in her pretty dress and in front of the king, however informal he might turn out to be. She looked to Kaidus. "It is much different than I am used to, I <c>
    01:52:12Ancient_Daltamare : his head softly and pad over to the blade grabbing it by the hilt=- Not just rash, this material is lethal. It will kill us and that man might of been a hunter. -=He brought the blade to the back tossing it to the boss=- Fix it up, the man wants shadow inscribed just above the sword guard and a sharpening. -=Nothing that would take much of there >
    01:53:09ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> must admit. It was just... humans?" She smiled softly. "I am learning much. Before it was as easy as simply men and women, but one cannot make such assumptions in a place like this." She said. "My friends, for example. I have been befriended by an elf, a rather large tiger, a...." Tully was human, but something didn't seem quite right <c>
    01:54:13Ancient_Daltamare : time but they each knew he refused to work with silver at all costs for even the contact of it last time left a small ring in his hands for days on end. Again though he had to remind himself she couldn't help it. With a sigh he heard of the mans creeping. Sounded like a hunters MO but he couldn't confirm it now that Viktor knew or would at least >
    01:56:14ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> about the muscular (and gentle) man. "a Tully." Didn't Dalt say something about half-orc? She didn't even know what an orc was. "It is a bit jarring, but I find I like it."+
    01:56:38Ancient_Daltamare : prove to be more of a challenge=- Honestly would you really bear an army down on me? If the answer is no don't bring it up I don't enjoy idle threats. -=He actually seemed pleased at the idea of being able to let loose but wouldn't let it show=- I am nice to you. This is exactly who I am and I will not present myself any other way just as I expect>
    01:58:37«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : -Their drinks showed up without much ado and Kaidus took a lengthy gulp as he listened to Annora discussing the people she'd met and the experience of coming to Hadara. It was an unusual city, in terms of the people here and their differences but in Kaidus' experience most port cities had that weird feel to them. It must be the amalgamation of -c-
    01:59:50Ancient_Daltamare : the same of you. When her hand came into contact with the side of his skull it would feel as though there were a metal plate in his skull even if the impact wasn't hard=- It is your choice to come around not mine in the end. -=He just shrugged softly, at least she was getting everything off of her chest and he would just respond in kind=- I do >
    02:00:10«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : so many different people. She mentioned humans and he had to smile in understanding. In truth Kaidus had met very few other races before leaving his homelands...he had barely even seen people with white flesh, which was telling for how closed off his country was. "An elf...I would guess that is Duchess Mystreal...for although we have a few elves-c-
    02:01:25«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : who reside here...she seems the friendliest...and the tiger must be Daltamare..." he knew the tiger well enough for he'd been blacksmith in Hadara for quite some time now. "And Tully...well...I know of him as well.." he did not bother to mention the man's race, for he'd known Tully before his odd ability to turn human had come about...but -c-
    02:02:49«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : perhaps the man did not want that sharing. "You will find you still have more races to meet...but I do not know of any that are hostile, so I would not worry too much about it..." In his experience humans were just as (if not more) capable of cruelty than any of the other varied races that lived in Menouthis.-
    02:04:01Ancient_Daltamare : enjoy your company though and it is likely I would miss you. -=For how long though was beyond him, he had a case of add and the tiger had a case of I don't like people and rarely left the forge unless it was to either of the pubs=- I see exactly what is in front of my face. I must say I do like what I see. -=The mention of dead bodies reminded him>
    02:05:29Ancient_Daltamare : of something, he began to open a pouch to show her what a dead body looked like but then refrained himself closing it up tightly with a half grin. He could bear it for he brought this upon himself, as long as he stuck along this line of thinking he was ok=- We are sentient beings as well and as such I believe we are allowed to have multiple sides >
    02:06:05»Đãřâẏ« : i'm hostile! GRRRR Fear me! *blinks with his big blue eyes* please?? anyone? fear me???))
    02:06:17Sybilla·Covelin : ahhh! -hides-)
    02:06:23»Đãřâẏ« : *puffs up all proud like*))
    02:07:09ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +Annora smiled softly, nodding. "Yes- correct on all accounts." She said, sipping her cider. Very strong indeed, she had guessed right. "Is there such a thing about bad races?" She smiled, shaking her head. "In my experience, it always comes down to the individuals. It sounds a bit jaded when I say it, but there is no such thing as an evil group <c
    02:08:07Ancient_Daltamare : to show when the feeling is right to do so. -=He looked as though he were reaching out to pet blaze as she mentioned it but his movement was slower as she reached his ear to whisper=- Maybe he could tell something even you can't. -=His hand grabbing the back of her hand to pull her over his shoulder=- One of you take front. I have something I must>
    02:09:21ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> simply evil individuals." Though, sometimes those individuals banded together and burned down villages, raped, and pillaged. She smiled softly, as her thoughts to Mystreal. She must remember to ask her about being a maid of honor- and show her her new bracelet. "I can't say I've met many people that strike me as bad. except one. And <c>
    02:09:41Ancient_Daltamare : deal with. -=He yelled out to the guys in the back. Turning he headed back to the door towards the residence for the staff closing it behind him. If they were going to speak of private matters it best be done in a private place=- Where do you wish to speak in private. Just me and you without any interference? -=This was deemed the best course of >
    02:09:43Ancient_Daltamare : action really=-
    02:10:39CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'cathaoir looked around from his more than half knit great kilt and wondered where Annora was. She had been gone an awful long time. And Cuchulainn hadn't returned on his own. He looked down to the bouquet of flowers. He needed to stay calm. She wouldn't have said yes to him only to run away. He lifted his worried eyes from the flowers and <c>
    02:12:09ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> even then, I can't be quite sure I have the right of it." Ah yes, the knight who had been beating a woman half to death on the beach. She hadn't run into Syb yet to apologize for interfering in her business. "I've generally found the people of Hadara to open and welcoming." She said, nodding. "It is a little strange- my homeland was <c>
    02:12:58CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>began to knit once more. He probably would be able to finish the great kilt that night if he didnt get distracted and picked up the pace. He hummed a drinking song to distract himself from the little worries that were niggling at him. ;
    02:12:59xMystrealx : =”Why would you own a forge if you are mortally allergic to a metal? What a perfectly stupid Idea...I mean that would be like me running a peanut farm...How ridiculous....I hope you realise that’s ridiculous.” The little elf was breathing a little heavily, as all the extra energy use took it’s toll on her, after all she was on the limit as it was-c
    02:13:14xMystrealx : was to add an extra notch was near on going to give her a heart attack. Wrinkling her nose she shook her head and giggled. “No...my father would yell. He doesn’t like it when I use the soldiers for anything that isn’t city business...he gets mad. Like they arn’t to be used to climb trees to get Blaze down, or they are not to be used to find your-c-
    02:13:30xMystrealx : bracelet when you have lost it in the lake. I tell you! Army’s have so many rules...” Her hand connected and it chinked his skull. “Ow!” Shaking it as it throbbed from the hit and she crutched it in her other. “What are you made of steel...yeesh.” Still cradling her hand, her eyes watched him now she was on the same level as him and she smirked.-c-
    02:13:46xMystrealx : It wasn’t a smile it was a clear as day, plain on her face devious smirk. As he levelled to whisper back she just squared her face with him set in that expression. “Or maybe you drugged him too, huh!” He tugged her over his shoulder and she squeaked loudly at him and squirmed trying to get down, but it just made her end up hanging upside down -c-
    02:14:18xMystrealx : upside down over his shoulder. “Why would I want to talk to you in private? You just hit me upside the head! For all I know you have like fifty elves locked up in some creepy dungeon full of knifes and breakfast getting armour, all screaming because they trusted you!” Squirming again she just started cackling in a giggle that ricocheted around -c-
    02:14:20ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> wrecked by a civil war and then an outside war- so meeting people so friendly and willing to help a neighbor is a nice change. I just have to remember to stop looking for their angle." She said, mostly in jest. Annora was a shrewd business woman, but she spent more time giving clothes away for free to her friends than selling them. <c>
    02:14:30xMystrealx : the room. “Daltamare! You put me down....You are going to make me sick.”=
    02:14:58ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> Something that made her glow with happiness. She loved making things for her friends.+
    02:17:42«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : -Her comment about individuals being bad rather than races had Kaidus wondering. This had turned into quite the philosophical debate it seemed and Kaidus reminded himself not to reveal too much to this woman he barely knew. "That depends...as an individual who has been both very bad and very good in his life...yes...individuals do come into -c-
    02:17:50Sybilla·Covelin : Nostrils flared as the sound of bones cracking filtered into ears. Ears flicked even in that form. Oh yes, full size werewolves were more fun than puny little puppies. She'd warned once before. Pupils nearly swallowed the blue leaving only hints of silver behind. "If I don't get to hide my beast from you. You don't get to hide it from me. /c/
    02:17:57Sybilla·Covelin : Brutal or not. You don't think I've learned to take my share of shots? That I've never been burned by silver. Or had wolfsbane put into open wounds. That I've never had to suffer at the hands of some human with a notion that I needed to die. Or worse...that my own pack would do such things. You are sorely mistaken." The sweet /c/
    02:19:14«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : it...but I think there are certain races that have far more bad individuals than they do good..." Dragons for example. A dragon had killed Alice after all and Kaidus couldn't recall of a dragon wanting to do anything but eat people they met. Orcs too were generally bad...goblins...he didn't bother to share. Perhaps she'd think him racist if he -c-
    02:19:55Sybilla·Covelin : tone of her voice was gone, it was more a growling rumble now. Despite this nagging that told her to reach out and drag him back. She stepped down deeper into the cellar. Before she seriously hurt him or worse...ended up killing him. Which was exactly where this was heading. "Maybe that part of you is the one you should be listening to! /c/
    02:20:47«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : did...but really he was just being realistic...there were races of people who were worse than others...his own 'race' was riddled with them...bigoted and murderous individuals who were at the heart of it supposedly human. "My lands were much the same...but not every one in Hadara is sweet and pleasant...just remember that if you wander into the-c-
    02:22:13«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : wrong neighbourhood..." he wasn't trying to scare her...just prepare her that despite Myst's best efforts to convince everyone so...the whole world was not all sunshine and rainbows. "But I am glad you have found people who are willing to welcome you and help you become part of the city...instead of scaring you off..."-
    02:24:50ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +She inclined her head to Kaidus. "Of course- and I bow to your knowledge. I've only lived here a week, and I grew up in an incredibly insular fishing village. And do understand- I am not the type of person who always assumes the best of people." She sipped her cider, contemplating the glass before looking up to him. "Perhaps once upon a time,<c>
    02:25:23Sybilla·Covelin : You can't run from it forever. One of these days, you're going to end up running face first into everything you fear. And then you won't have a choice but to face it." Like she had with him? The thought caused a swing of the head and a few more steps into the pitch darkness. She'd overcome her fear of the people who had killed Daniel because /c/
    02:27:22ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> perhaps, but there are very few people I know that live through a war without growing a bit of cynicism." She said, nodding. "I am glad to. If I hadn't met Dalt, I'd be running around like a chicken with it's head cut off, still unaware of what was going on around me." And Mystreal. "And Mystreal is... she's a bit special, isn't she?" She <c>
    02:29:07Ancient_Daltamare : -=He looked at her oddly as she spoke that, he was about to comment when her breathing seemed abnormal. He placed her on the couch gently and grabbed the tea pot bringing it back to the kitchen making sure which vial was the correct one. He would have to purchase more for her after for making her waste this without needing it normally. >
    02:29:29ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> shrugged her shoulders, before looking to Kaidus. "I think she could brighten almost anyone's day." Of course, some of the brightness was because of using the poor girl, taking advantage of her kind nature. "I must admit, she is the first and only elf I've ever met, and I wonder if she is as different from them as she is from the others her."<c
    02:29:48ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> She waved her hand. She didn't know to give any opinion on it.+
    02:29:52ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Brb, cops are here))
    02:29:54ᴥАññóřãᴥ is away.
    02:29:56Sybilla·Covelin : of him. Part of her even understood that they had been doing only what they believed was right. Sybilla let out a curt huff into the dark. Still couldn't go for the kill. /d/
    02:30:48Ancient_Daltamare : He began making the tea in a normal process, this time with common ingriedents and the herb she used=- We work in a forge because we have things we wish to achieve which can only be done through the understanding of what the earth has to offer. -=He knew well she could hear. Again all he would add is a bit of jasmine because the scent of tea >
    02:31:54ᴥАññóřãᴥ has left the conversation (Ping timeout).
    02:32:34Ancient_Daltamare : itself annoyed the beast which caused him to form this habit over the many years when it was around=- You don't realize what I am do you? -=He would just leave at this, like any other form he assumed it was just a borrowed body, the beast was kind enough to grant him this form as his own which he took pride in=- You ask friends for that, not >
    02:33:37«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : -The talk of all the people she'd met was interesting...for he knew them in different lights and in different ways than she likely did. Myst he had only met a handful of moments and still had not done good on his offer to play tour guide...and Daltamare...well he hadn't really seen much of the tiger for a long time...until a few days ago that -c-
    02:35:27«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : is...He found himself caught in his thoughts and suddenly seemed to realise the time based on the fading light outside. "Ah I fear I must be going Miss Lovechild...I still have to make it back to the castle before the light fades completely. I will take your paperwork and gems to the Chancellor on the way...It was a pleasure to meet you..." he -c-
    02:36:12«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : gave a polite bow as he found his feet and then headed for the door...the long night and the long day had left him rather tired and he still had that long walk to the castle to do...Where was Andrei when you needed him?-
    02:36:32«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : my brain r dead -rolls into his cup- thank Annora for the rp if she reappears xD))
    02:36:35You have been marked as being away.
    02:38:17Ancient_Daltamare : soldiers. -=He spoke casually, they were there to protect not serve ones every whim. People had servants for that=- I wouldn't drug and animal nor you. This was an accident and those tend to happen around me. -=His misfortune seemed to drag others with him it seemed. Once the water came to a boil and everything was mixed properly. He padded back >
    02:41:47Ancient_Daltamare : into the room offering her a mug with the pot before her. He was sure there was enough honey remaining for another cup or two=- I don't have elves locked away, your people are too needy. Dwarves are much more effective workers in my trade. -=He nodded softly before sitting down across from her=- So are you having fun yet? -=He asked with a child >
    02:42:38Ancient_Daltamare : like smirk=-
    02:49:02ᴥАññóřãᴥ has joined the conversation.
    02:49:33ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Back))
    02:49:48Ancient_Daltamare : wb))
    02:50:52CathaoirMacDonnchadh : wibbles00
    02:50:54CathaoirMacDonnchadh : ))))))))))))))000
    02:53:57Sybilla·Covelin : n bits! )
    02:54:26тoнoрĸa has left the conversation.
    02:54:31xMystrealx : =”Oh.” That was all she could respond with after his comment about the earth, actually that one had caught her off guard a little. She just assumed it was so the tiger could hide away in the darkness. The tonic was beginning to wear off, which was what was causing her energy levels to begin dipping back down, but her heart was still pounding. It fe
    02:54:42xMystrealx : felt odd. Placed on the sofa she giggled a little. “You know, you make a better nurse maid than I thought.” Her smile ran excitedly as she snickered to herself. Blaze sat on her shoulders, and padded a little as she giggled again. “I didn’t have many friends. Nope, I was an elders daughter....we are to be respected not to be friends.” It had been-c
    02:54:54xMystrealx : actually quite a hard existence for someone obviously so needing in conversation, and attatchments. “My mother was my friend, in a way I suppose. She always used to tell me that it didn’t matter what I thought initially of a person....that fate would always tell in time if they would be in your life to stay or not, and that the elven tribe was -c-
    02:55:07xMystrealx : too small for me to worry about. I was only a young girl, so I got upset by having no one to play with. But then I found Blaze...!” She had gone completely off topic and she shook her head a little, wait...what? “What you are...you are a Mr. Dalt...You live in Sir Ancients Brain...and come out to annoy me on a general basis.” Nodding again she -c-
    02:55:57xMystrealx : giggled. “Not that I mind, you are quite good company after all. Yes...” As she sipped at the tea, her smile still beamed and the bounce was still there but slowly her breathing began to settle. Double blinking she drew her eyes up on him, the truth tonic out of her system after 5 minutes or so, she was quiet in between. Finishing the cup of tea,-c
    02:56:08xMystrealx : tea, her eyes drew to him and she wrinkled her nose. “Is that really what you think of Elves?” Having finally sobered just in time to retort to his attack on her people, Amber eyes returning to the soft brilliance of light as the large doe rounds fixed on him. In truth she almost looked a little hurt, but it was hidden behind a half smile. “I -c-
    02:56:17xMystrealx : think I should go home. That tonic doe have a tendency to draw it out of you ever so.” Standing up she brushed her hands down the front of her tunic, bare legs stretching out as she gave him a polite smile, that as ever was wide and warm before she bounced towards the door.=
    02:56:31ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +Annora inclined her head, standing and bowing softly. "Thank you for your kindness, Kaidus." She said with a smile, watching him leave. It took a moment before she realized. Lainn! She cursed roundly and took off at a run to the forge housing again. It didn't take her very long to reach the place in her full and fancy clothes, darting up the <c>
    02:58:46ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> stairs to let out the incredibly excited puppy. "Cuchulainn! Down, ye wee gommeral, I'll let ye out right now...." She didn't look into the room to see what the dog might have destroyed, instead immediately going to the front door and opening it so the puppy could escape. Thankfully, Lainn was much too interested in watering the grass <c>
    03:00:53ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> pay much attention to his new mommy. Not wanting to leave the puppy out on the street, she stood there in her fine red silks, waiting for Lainn to finish so she could change into something more appropriate, and then go see Cathaoir and visit with whoever else might be at the forge. It was a growing hang out for the group of friends.+
    03:01:27Ancient_Daltamare : -=He looked to her with a tilt of his head=- You are important to me, why would I not make sure you are ok? -=He seemed confused at the concept of not helping out when required=- You can respect people as friends as well. -=The elven culture seemed to high on itself in his view which drove he found odd. They had there reasons no doubt but as a >
    03:03:03ᴥАññóřãᴥ has left the conversation.
    03:04:26Ancient_Daltamare : culture they rarely adapted instead prefered to remain with tradition. He doubted they would last long if they refused to change according to the world=- Your mother was wise. -=Oh shit he was starting to sound like the beast now=- I am a weapon. -=The black bastard sword started to slide from his hand, coming out at 6 foot long bastard sword from>
    03:04:48ᴥАññóřãᴥ has joined the conversation.
    03:07:14Ancient_Daltamare : hilt to blade. Stabbing it into the ground beneath him without much effort=- This is what I am. When I was cast out from the spiritual world I was bound into the form of a weapon long before any of your races now existed. When the war was happening the beast found me and wielded me for many a year before we began to trust each other. That is >
    03:09:24CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir was now close to eight full yards of tartan. He felt like he should wait to do any more, but that was far from anything he wanted. The sooner he finished the kilt, the sooner he could get to work on his leather supplies in secret until he got a response from the royals. He leaned back on the chair and returned to humming again. He was <C>
    03:10:03Ancient_Daltamare : pretty much my story. -=Retracting the blade back into the flesh he cracked his neck, that metallic grinding sound fairly obvious before the pop came loose=- That still feels uncomfortable. You asked me if I have dead bodies under my bed...believe me I have plenty that I had to carve through myself. -=He didn't exist so much for the kill alone >
    03:11:25CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>still worried about Annora, but he knew she could manage easily. She survived some pretty harrowing circumstances, she could survive a walk between the tailoring shop and the forge. Of course he didn't know that she had gone to the castle. He sighed softly as a thought occured to him. Where would they live? Once he got approval for the tannery<c
    03:12:12ᴥАññóřãᴥ has left the conversation.
    03:12:13Ancient_Daltamare : anymore but he understood it would and always will be a part of his nature as was his intended purpose on this planet=- It is good you have found a friend in blaze. -=He looked at her on what he thought of elves=- Your kind needs to learn to adapt or the world will consume them like everything else. That is my thoughts on your race. .-=He reached>
    03:12:24ᴥАññóřãᴥ has joined the conversation.
    03:13:14CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c> he would have a home. Would Annora follow him? Did the tailory have rooms above it like the tannery did? Did she want to stay at the forge? There were so many questions that he had and it wasn't near the time for him to get answers. Not that he know of anyway.'
    03:13:22Ancient_Daltamare : down to light up a clove=- Times always change, that is why me and the beast work together for survival and do everything that we do. That does not mean we will neglect those we care about. -=He looked back at her with the politest of nods=- Would you like some crystals? I have plenty if you wish for your room.
    03:14:40«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» is away.
    03:14:41«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» has returned.
    03:14:42«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» is away.
    03:14:44«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» has returned.
    03:14:48«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» : o.- ))
    03:17:39xMystrealx : Wb/b/b/b adie))
    03:18:24ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +Annora stifled a yawn. It was getting late, and it had been a long day. She cursed roundly as Lainn's head lifted and she sniffed the air, taking off at a run. There was no choice in the matter. Annora lifted her red silk skirts and chased after the puppy, straight into the forge. She rolled her eyes at the dog as the puppy jumped all over<c>
    03:20:20ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> Cathaoir, eager for his attention. She smiled, leaning a little against the door of the shop, raising an eyebrow to Cathaoir. "Evening." She greeted him, before heading inside. Dressed in the clothes she had owned as a Baroness, it felt odd to be near Cathaoir with them on. She couldn't put a finger on why- it was just jarring, as <c>
    03:20:33ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> if the two lives she had lived crashed into one another.+
    03:26:42CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir dropped his work, uncovering the envelope he hadn't noticed earlier. He reached down and lifted up the puppy. He pet Lainn even though the puppy was licking at him happily and hyperly. He heard the greeting and a look of relief cascaded over his face."Why hello there..." He hopped down off of the stool and set Lainn on the stool. Lainn<c>
    03:28:19xMystrealx : >.>"))]
    03:30:05CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c> stayed on the stool, licking at Cathaoir's face as he bent down to grab the bouquet. He stood up again and held the flowers below the countertop. "You are looking very beautiful in your formal wear." He walked to the end of the counter and paused a moment, hoping her to inch closer. He pulled up the bouquet of hot house and wild flowers and <c>
    03:31:52CathaoirMacDonnchadh : held them out to her. "I got these for you. i wasn't sure if you liked any of these, but I figured they would pair very nicely with you." '
    03:36:33xMystrealx : =The small girl may be airy, but even she watched with a rather stilled curiosity. “A weapon?” How could a person be a weapon. The could be a warrior, or a soldier...mabye even a champion but a ..whoa. Okay that was how. The large blade shifted out cutting into stone before it coursed back into his skin and one foot shifted back a little from him.-
    03:36:57xMystrealx : little from him. Leaving a little space between them, yet that small spark of curiosity still traced in her eyes. Myst was studying him, but it wasn’t fear...it wasn’t judging, it was sheer unbridalled curiosity. “I don’t...” Her eyes glinted in the light slightly as this had her enthralled in a million questions that bounced round her head. For -c
    03:39:38xMystrealx : the first time she looked hesitant to step near, her feet bounced a little still and she teetered over herself. “understand.” Finally breaking that freeze on her feet she stepped forward, taking his hand to lift it up and try and see where the blade had come from. Amber eyes traced over the palm and then lifted his arm a little more to see if he-c-
    03:39:53xMystrealx : was hiding it under there. “How...” She was confused, as her fingers reached out placing her hand on his face as though the touch was trying to weigh him up. Fire red hair tracing her cheek, she cocked her head slightly to one side. Curling her fingers back from his skin they dropped to her side slowly as she was almost lost in the notion that a-c-
    03:40:10xMystrealx : man could be a beast, could be metal...it had her head churning and her nose wrinkled. Paddling her feet a little, she smiled brightly again and shook her head. “Why do you think I left? I had a choice to stay...or to go. My father thought it would be good for me...I knew It would.” Flattening her fringe she gripped her hands onto the hem of her -c
    03:40:27xMystrealx : the hem of her tunic still looking a little wary of him.=
    03:45:39Ancient_Daltamare : -=He just rolled his shoulders not bothering to answer for the time being. His original purpose was for to be used for anothers cause but the beast had no real intentions of anything other then survival. When she mentioned about her choice to leave he just laughed=- You had a choice. I was thrown out and cast into this form by my own father. I am >
    03:47:14Ancient_Daltamare : just glad the beast picked me up before any other which would of used me for causes of greed which really would of pissed me off. I am not from this world, I am from a world where nothing was in a physical state and it was survival of the fittest through consuming one another. I am glad I ended up on this planet though, seems interesting enough >
    03:49:09Ancient_Daltamare : and when it gets dull we just find another area to live and discover new things. -=She was probably was wondering many other things but there was much he couldn't answer anymore due to time fading away memories that he didn't hold dear anymore=- Why do you think I consider myself free? I don't have any obligations to any one race, city nor diety. >
    03:50:39Ancient_Daltamare : I don't have to silence my voice, nor hold back anything. -=He just shrugged as he started up to his room regardless of whether she wanted the crystals or not=- You were right though even in our haze. We are lonely which is why we seek out friends we can trust and then label everyone else as expendable. -=The how question was answered as he >
    03:51:48Ancient_Daltamare : continued walking knowing he was in ear shot of her=- Easy I wrap myself around his bones, why do you think it hurt to hit me. -=Padding off towards his room and opening up the closet before slipping into the rift. Home at last, this was becoming exhausting without the beasts pressence to manage his share of the work=-
    03:52:07Monuush has joined the conversation.
    03:52:12ᴥАññóřãᴥ has left the conversation.
    03:54:19CathaoirMacDonnchadh : The combined team of Ann and cath are dead tired from being awake 20 hours after only having 4 hours sleep.))
    03:54:38Sybilla·Covelin : night see you in disney tomorrow)
    03:54:42CathaoirMacDonnchadh : So apologies for this short post ))
    03:57:06Gisella_Grey has joined the conversation.
    03:57:10CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir gave Annora the flowers. Both of them showed such signs of exhaustion that he shooed them to bed, Lainn following at their heels. Once in Annora's room Cathaoir locked the door behind them, Lainn already waiting on the foot of the bed. The bouquet was moved onto a trunk and with little work they were both in sleepwear and snuggling in <c>
    03:57:23CathaoirMacDonnchadh : bed together, quickly falling asleep.'
    03:57:33CathaoirMacDonnchadh : see everyone in disney))
    03:57:50CathaoirMacDonnchadh : night from both Ann and Cath))
    03:58:13xMystrealx : =Her eyes just flared over him, the excitement of her curiosity flashing as she cocked her head to one side. Why would family treat each other like that...that was just backwards to her head. Her smile rushed slowly and she bounced. "I am glad you came to. Otherwise I would have noone to talk to when Sir Ancient is brooding about his sticky -c-
    03:59:50CathaoirMacDonnchadh has left the conversation (Ping timeout).
    04:00:12xMystrealx : walls." Her smile brimmed and she caught his arm before he walked off. "I have to go, but I will see you tommorrow?" The Amber sparkle caught his eyes her hand secure around his wrist for the minute. Whatever answer he gave she would trot up a step standing on tiptoes and smile. "Goodnight Mr Dalt. Thankyou for the tea." Kissing his cheek gently-c-
    04:00:55Gisella_Grey : hello))
    04:01:04Gisella_Grey : i'll brb everyone....rl calls))
    04:01:06Gisella_Grey is away.
    04:01:09xMystrealx : she lowered back down off her toes. Blaze chipred from her shoulders in a goodbye, as she waited for his response before turning to head for the door.=
    04:01:23Sybilla·Covelin : welcome)
    04:01:36Gisella_Grey : ty))
    04:03:05Ancient_Daltamare : -=He just laughed to himself=- Sure you don't want to sleep here again tonight? You seemed pretty comfortable this morning. -=Again unable to resist hold habit of turning his face so there lips met. He didn't await a response just wandered off in the direction of his bed room to get his own work done in an enviroment he was capable of it. His body>
    04:04:01Ancient_Daltamare : would kill him in the morning if it wasn't ready to already. Once he went through his little rift he tossed himself on the bed forgetting all about work and drifted off into a deep slumber. Fuck was his head killing after all that=-
    04:04:24xMystrealx : Welcome to Menouthis. Please read the rules and feel free to whisper erm...Someone with your questions as I am going bed.))
    04:06:16xMystrealx : =Her eyes watched him, and Blaze chirped again. With a rather irritated huff as he caught her lips her nose wrinkled and she just smiled. "You know. I am going to ge tmy own back one day." The tower was filled with plants, that didn't grow here and armour that brought food. Plus the crystals...OH! She was allowed some. Trotting up after him she -c-
    04:07:44Sybilla·Covelin : Short posts this: After the grr...roar... fight. There was <pg-13 sign falls> and then Tory and Sybbies passed the heck out on the floor of the cellar. The End. Bedtime now.
    04:08:15xMystrealx : caught his hand with hers and dragged him a little quicker. Walking backwards for part of the way. He passed out and for a while she sat watching the colours of the crystals on the ceiling before she yawned tiredly and stretched out. Blaze had already settled himself on Dalt's chest, so she curled up next to him this time using his arm as a -c-
    04:08:22xMystrealx : pillow and falling asleep=
    04:08:46xMystrealx : -Chucklesat the way everyone is setting up their characters sleep positions, for the after disney wake up))
    04:08:46Ancient_Daltamare : night all))
    04:08:52xMystrealx : Night mate.))
    04:09:14Sybilla·Covelin : night y'all)
    04:11:44Sybilla·Covelin has left the conversation.
    04:11:46xMystrealx is away.
    04:12:04Tory-Oakcroft is away.
    04:18:22«Gene» has joined the conversation.
    04:19:46Ancient_Daltamare has left the conversation (Ping timeout).

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:02 am