Chronicles of Menouthis

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Role Play Website] The tales and stories woven within these lands.

3rd July 2011

Kaidus
    Kaidus
    Admin
    Admin

3rd July 2011 Empty 3rd July 2011

Post  Kaidus Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:14 am

07:21:22RoωαηΤhorηωycκ has left the conversation.
    07:24:06RoωαηΤhorηωycκ has joined the conversation.
    07:43:03AlexDkar has joined the conversation.
    07:43:11AlexDkar : Tch))
    08:24:13AlexDkar has left the conversation.
    09:47:41RoωαηΤhorηωycκ has left the conversation.
    09:48:44RoωαηΤhorηωycκ has joined the conversation.
    10:10:15RoωαηΤhorηωycκ has left the conversation.
    10:12:04RoωαηΤhorηωycκ has joined the conversation.
    10:26:23Myrddin has joined the conversation.
    10:28:07Myrddin has left the conversation.
    10:50:14»Đãřâẏ« has left the conversation.
    11:58:03Jaci has joined the conversation.
    11:58:13Jaci is away.
    12:36:37Myrddin has joined the conversation.
    12:36:49Myrddin has left the conversation.
    12:49:14Myrddin has joined the conversation.
    13:06:01Myrddin has left the conversation.
    13:15:28Sīεgfгїεδ has joined the conversation.
    13:35:03Sīεgfгїεδ has left the conversation.
    13:55:18RoωαηΤhorηωycκ is away.
    14:07:22Myrddin has joined the conversation.
    14:09:39Myrddin has left the conversation.
    14:21:06»Đãřâẏ« has joined the conversation.
    14:21:11»Đãřâẏ« is away.
    14:52:21Myrddin has joined the conversation.
    14:52:36Myrddin has left the conversation.
    15:34:29Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ has joined the conversation.
    15:48:22Myrddin has joined the conversation.
    15:50:47Myrddin has left the conversation.
    15:51:43Jaci has left the conversation.
    15:59:05BrandonΞArrow has left the conversation.
    16:25:15Myrddin has joined the conversation.
    16:25:23Myrddin has left the conversation.
    16:25:36RetiredMoogleh has joined the conversation.
    16:25:39RetiredMoogleh has left the conversation.
    16:38:40Sīεgfгїεδ has joined the conversation.
    16:38:45Sīεgfгїεδ is away.
    16:58:38Yᴀᴋᴜɴᴀɴ has joined the conversation.
    17:01:41Yᴀᴋᴜɴᴀɴ has left the conversation.
    17:02:03«Ąbŗąxąş» has joined the conversation.
    17:11:16«Ąbŗąxąş» : -The return to Thorndale and it's capital of Hadara had been a long trek. People tended to forget that as a centaur you couldn't simply hop on a horse and let the beast do the work...He didn't have that luxury. It was his hooves that had taken the long gallop back from Tonera'Mor, his shoes that had worn down. It wasn't so bad...he was built for-c-
    17:14:04«Ąbŗąxąş» : long distance, the powerful body of a warhorse a handy thing to have really. Lucky for him the troop of men he'd had with him didn't have the luxury of switching horses during the journey so he was given resbite he would never ask for. The gates of Hadara were a welcome sight, the city a place most soldiers yearned to serve in...there was no -c-
    17:15:54«Ąbŗąxąş» : honour in the army greater than protecting the rulers of this broad, seemingly endless land of Menouthis. The centaur drew eyes, the usual double take when people realised he was not a man on horse back...but a man that was also a horse. It wasn't anything new to him...his kind were so sparse amongst the civilised realm of humans that few people-c-
    17:20:22«Ąbŗąxąş» : had ever encountered them...they kept to themselves, living within their clans so he didn't shy from the obvious attention. Let them look. "Take the men out for a drink on my coin lad...I best head to the barracks and check in with those incharge..." He tossed a young man on a horse beside him a purse of coins before turning to face the -c-
    17:23:48«Ąbŗąxąş» : collection of tired and bedraggled men eyeing the King's Head as if it were Nirvana itself. "Your journey has been hard...but for most of you now you are home...rest up, take a few days of leave and meet me at the barracks once you're rested...Try not to catch anything too contagious lads..." he offered a wry grin before turning to leave the -c-
    17:26:21«Ąbŗąxąş» : men to their relaxation. He knew what they'd be up to but before he could enjoy a break, he needed to report their arrival to those in power...Oh the joys of being a Captain.-
    17:26:46Ĵẵşőņ has joined the conversation.
    17:26:50Ĵẵşőņ has left the conversation.
    17:35:01Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : - The courtyard rang with the sound of steel on steel, men sparring with each other during their designated practicing times. Emmanuel was right in the mix, leading the training while the sun beat down on their bodies. Shirts had long since been discarded, torso's covered with sweat and some bruises. He was supposed to be on welcoming duty for the>
    17:36:53Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : new captain and regiment arriving today from one of the outer provinces, but he wanted to get in a bit of swordplay first. One eye always on the gate, his hands gripped the twin blades that he had long become reknowned for weilding. A group of men charged at him, his body dropping into combat stance as he started to practically dance his way >
    17:37:02°19 has joined the conversation.
    17:37:06°19 has left the conversation.
    17:39:19Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : through the attackers, muscles stretching and working as he steadily disarmed each of his opponents. Smirking once he was done, he stood with the sun beating down on his tanned flesh, chest heaving and sweat running down his body while he glanced over towards the gates. He should have just enough time to get back to the barracks now, before the >
    17:40:00Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : Captain's arrival. "Good work gentlemen." Smirking, he sheathed the blades on his hips and grabbed his shirt off a nearby practice post before starting to jog back towards the barracks and the registration offices. -
    17:40:30Myrddin has joined the conversation.
    17:40:54«Ąbŗąxąş» : Welcome))
    17:41:40Myrddin : Thank you))
    17:41:41Sīεgfгїεδ : Any idea if Liv is going to be on today? ))
    17:42:03«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : Uh, she was in earlier))
    17:42:25Sīεgfгїεδ : I got here at like 6am my time.. must've missed her ))
    17:42:32«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : also abraxas and emmanuel are at the barracks if anyone wants to join in))
    17:43:00Sīεgfгїεδ : Im dead tired actually. Was planning to play a little if Liv showed up, but otherwise.. Im brainfried ))
    17:44:29Sīεgfгїεδ : any idea if she will come back on? ))
    17:44:48«Ąbŗąxąş» : -The centaur had a particularly horse like way of transporting his equipment...it wasn't as if he could wear a pack on his back so it was saddlebags all the way it seemed. Once inside the barracks he caught the attention of a passing hand, a lad no doubt intending to graduate to the life of a soldier when he wasn't so scrawny and lacking in-c-
    17:45:20«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : not a clue))
    17:46:19Sīεgfгїεδ : ah okay. I'll give it another half hour before calling it quits and going to bed ))
    17:47:59«Ąbŗąxąş» : years. "Take them to my room lad..." They weighed the poor kid down but it'd do his muscles good to cart such things around. He kept his weapons...just in case. Never knew what you might run into in your day. His hooves clipped against the ground as he ducked into the registration office to scribble onto seemingly random pieces of paperwork. He -c-
    17:50:26«Ąbŗąxąş» : guessed to make sure he hadn't lost some of the Thornwyck's men on the long road across the mountains to make it back. The mousy creature who offered him the quill seemed surprised that the centaur could write anything other than 'neigh' but people did tend to be more blinkered than a work horse in such things. One guard coming off duty made -c-
    17:52:07Myrddin has left the conversation.
    17:53:39Sīεgfгїεδ has returned.
    17:54:17«Ąbŗąxąş» : some comment about a horse lost from the stables when he entered...whether it was a snide comment or not, Abe wasn't sure...could be he'd only caught the rear end of him when saying it...but he shot him a look anyway. "You aught ta be careful little man...or this horse might just start kicking..." The sheer size of Abraxas seemed to be enough-c-
    17:55:43Sīεgfгїεδ : The fighter walked back towards the city, his trip had only been a day or so, but he had been able to get a few of the things that he had required to travel, or at least survive without having to spend so much on meals. Siegfried carefully made his way through the streets, looking for perhaps something interesting to do, something to help him >
    17:56:34«Ąbŗąxąş» : to have the man skittering off with his tail between his legs and the centaur just shook it off, as well as the clerks sincere apologies on the man's behalf. "No worries...I'm aware I'll be an outsider here, it isn't any different to everywhere else..." The grin said he didn't really care and he turned just in time to accidentally smack into -c-
    17:58:03«Ąbŗąxąş» : Emmanuel as he entered...Abe was strong and the force of his turning might well knock the man off balance but the centaur's strong arms snapped out to make sure it didn't happen. "Apologies...sometimes I forget these buildings aren't really built for my size..."-
    17:58:19Sīεgfгїεδ : brush up on his skills as a warrior of the light fist. Might as well check into the barracks and see if any of the town's guards or soldiers needed a lesson or two from his experience. Lifting his right and left hands in succession, he checked that his handwraps were still bound tightly, and then retightened the crimson headband that he wore. >
    17:59:49Sīεgfгїεδ : Soon he reached the barracks, surprised that none of the guards or anyone there really recognised him from what he was a part of not a week ago. On the edge of his vision, he caught sight of what appeared to be a.. centaur? He hadn't encountered one in the flesh, but he had heard of them. He lifted an arm in greetings, heading in the direction of >
    18:00:04Sīεgfгїεδ : the centaur, and the male he was presumeably talking with. -f-
    18:06:46Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : -Emm had just made his way into the room when the big beast of a centaur turned around and smacked into him a bit. Strong arms gripped his own and steadied him in the resulting tumble. "Sorry about that. Didn't see you there." Smirking, Emm tilted his head back to look up at the large man's face. "You must be the new Captain. Abraxas right?" >
    18:07:42Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : stedying himself, Emm used one of his sleeves to wipe some of the sweat from his brow. "Emmanuel Braun. I was told to show you around and show you where your contigent would be rooming." Holding out a hand, he waited to see if the man would shake it in line with the human customs, or do one of the centaur ones. He had not seen a centaur since he >
    18:08:36Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : was a young sapling, running around the woods of his home as a youth. But he wasn't about to volunteer that information. Unlike most creatures, his kind could pass for human unless other 'mythical' types sold them out. "Shall we get started?" He glanced over at the sight of a wave from his peripheral vision, raising a hand to return the greeting. >
    18:08:47Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : He had never met the man waving at him, but it was only polite to return the acknowledgement. -
    18:10:01∙†Sven†∙ has joined the conversation.
    18:10:19«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : Hey Sven))
    18:10:28∙†Sven†∙ : whats up whats up))
    18:12:23«Ąbŗąxąş» : -The centaur somehow doubted you could miss him...not with the size of him but he gave an absent nod. Joke or not, acknowledgement was just polite. Once he was sure Emmanuel wasn't going to end up on his arse, Abraxas let his limbs go...Generally the centaur wore very little but for the sake of playing rider on horse back he was in his armor. -c-
    18:12:58«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : not much...Emm, Abe and Sieg are at the barracks if you wanted to join in))
    18:14:52Gaıa has joined the conversation.
    18:15:07«Ąbŗąxąş» : Leather was not good material to wear in this heat and he was half tempted to ditch clothes on his top half entirely now he'd arrived. A large hand took Emmanuel's and although it wasn't his custom the man was subjected to a healthy, strong shake. "Abraxas Hippolytos..though most that know me call me Abe...or Captain..." His name was a mouthful-c-
    18:15:58∙†Sven†∙ : ill wait a bit trying to clean my rifle and settle in for the night before i get too crazy lol))
    18:16:24«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : lol okay, and welcome, please read the rules and whisper me if you have any questions))
    18:16:36Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : is that code for masturbation?? >.> Cleaning the rifle. We get it. XD))
    18:16:53∙†Sven†∙ : lol no as im blunt i would have just said that lol))
    18:16:54«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : scarily i think he means a proper rifle xD))
    18:17:01Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : lol))
    18:18:11Gaıa : Hello.)
    18:19:44«Ąbŗąxąş» : by human standards so he tended to shorten it. The hand retracted and he nudged Emmanuel back outside...Abe was not a big fan of confined spaces for obvious reasons. Consider trying to ride through a building on horseback and you'd understand the sensation. "Aye you can show me around...but no free rides..." He quipped, a grin on his lips. He -c-
    18:21:35«Ąbŗąxąş» : spotted Siegfried a little way off and nodded in acknowledgement of his wave though like Emmanuel he didn't know him. "Evening Sir...I was just about to have a tour, if you're interested in joining..." The man could be anyone for all he knew...royalty, the man in charge...hence the respectful title.-
    18:23:10«Ąbŗąxąş» : -changes from brown...thinks there's a little too much-))
    18:23:50Gaıa : Just a little.)
    18:25:47Sīεgfгїεδ : Sieg shrugged. "A tour would be great, but no need for formalities. I am just a travelling fighter, happening to stop by here." He gave them each a grin. "It's just a habit I suppose, to take a look at the barracks at each place I stop by." He crossed his arms, hazel hues darting to each one, gazing with eyes like a raptor, piercing and unusual. >
    18:27:33Sīεgfгїεδ : After a moment of that, he chuckled lightly. "No need to worry, I am not here to cause trouble." It was more of a thing to reassure himself then the two he was talking to. "My name is Siegfried." With a short pause to let the words hang in the air, he finished "It's a pleasure to meet you both." -f-
    18:27:48∙†Sven†∙ : ill be in whisper if needed trying to do 5 things at once))
    18:27:51∙†Sven†∙ is away.
    18:27:57Sīεgfгїεδ : I think that after a few more turns, I am going to go pass out on my couch ))
    18:28:10Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : do'nt let us keep you Sieg. if you need sleep then go))
    18:30:27Sīεgfгїεδ : nah, gonna wait a little longer ))
    18:30:32Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : kk posting))
    18:33:31Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : - "No worries, Captain. There's only one kind of riding I enjoy doing and it's not usually on horseback." Smirking, he nodded at the man that joined them. "Emmanuel Braun. Pleasure." He nodded his head again before starting to make his way across the courtyard. "So you're not enlisted with us Seigfried?" He wasn't sure how much he should really >
    18:34:39Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : give away on this tour if the man was a possible threat. "Well, we were just in the barracks admin building. It's where all the offices are and where are all the paperwork takes place. That one over htere." He nodded and pointed across the courtyard. "Is where the men sleep when not on shift or not in the city. And over there." He nodded to the>
    18:34:54Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : building beside it. "That's the mess hall, which if you're hungry we can go find something to eat. Lunch should be just finishing up." -
    18:38:09«Ąbŗąxąş» : -The centaur moved into walking behind Emmanuel, chuckling at the comment. "Good to know Emmanuel..." the look on his face said he knew exactly what he was getting at...he was a centaur, not a priest after all....you'd be surprised how curious people could be about copulating with centaur...er....ahem. Wild eyes strayed to Siegfried for a moment-c-
    18:40:40«Ąbŗąxąş» : and gave a nod. "Captain Abraxas...nice to meet you Siegfried...Have a look around. The army is always looking for strong, good men..." He was always thinking of the interests of the army as well...he wanted it to grow stronger. By extension that made him stronger. Anyway. "I may need to speak to someone around here about sleeping...In -c-
    18:41:59Gaıa has left the conversation.
    18:42:42«Ąbŗąxąş» : Tonera'Mor I tended to sleep outside save for in the winter...I tend not to fit well into human quarters..." He mused out loud as he let Emmanuel lead the way. "Food would be good...but I'd rather get the tour out of the way first...I sent my men to the inn in Hadara to relax...perhaps the mess hall would have been cheaper for me!"-
    18:44:16Jadanara has joined the conversation.
    18:44:21∙†Sven†∙ : welcome))
    18:44:25Jadanara : thank you )
    18:44:54∙†Sven†∙ : your welcome))
    18:45:06Sīεgfгїεδ : He looked between the two of them, and let out an exasperated sigh. "Unfortunately I cannot enlist, as that would go against my personal beliefs, however I can offer at least some temporary assistance. I have much combat experience, and perhaps a thing or two could be passed down to some of the..." he paused, trying to reckon the word he was >
    18:45:24«Ąbŗąxąş» : Welcome))
    18:46:57Sīεgfгїεδ : searching for. "Less combat ready of those among you." he finished, taking a breath. "Perhaps even a few skills that would assist the entire group as a whole." Idly, he lifted up a leg, bending it towards his back a foot or so in the air to stretch out the muscles there, having walked and stood all day without any breaks, his muscles were sore. >
    18:49:08Sīεgfгїεδ : He took a moment to think, closing his eyes. "My time is usually quite cheap, but I don't charge for something you do not wish to learn. So if you want, I could demonstrate a few of the skills with one of the soldiers." He gave a lgith shrug, less as a mannerism, and more to just flex and relax his shoulder and neck muscles. "Either way, it's up >
    18:49:13Sīεgfгїεδ : to you." -f-
    18:51:26Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : - "WEll...it sounds like a good idea Sigfreid. Unfortunately I'm not in charge of making those kinds of decisions around here, but I'm sure the admins in the building we were just in would be willing to discuss it with you." Really, Emm was just a battlemage. He wasn't of any rank in the military outside of his magical classifications. "I wouldn't>
    18:52:16Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : worry about your men. The King's Head is rather fair with it's prices, and will send them on home if they get too rowdy." He had been part of those rowdy rabbles once in a while himself afterall. "As for the sleeping arrangements, I have a house in town if you'd prefer to make use of the yard there?" He glanced at the Captain, a small smile on his>
    18:53:01Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : lips before looking away again. "Over there is the servant's quarters for the general help. Those assigned to the royals have rooms in the appropriate wings of the castle of course. And beside that we have the stables. Lord Kaidus is the current horsemaster of the Palace I believe...but that may have changed lately and I just haven't heard. I >
    18:53:36Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : don't keep up with gossip all that much." He eyed Abraxas again, watching the way the centaur moved. "It's been many moons since I've seen one of your kind, Captain. What brought you to the human world to serve in the army?" -
    18:54:36«Ąbŗąxąş» : ack i have to go eat something...starving...bbs!))
    18:54:39«Ąbŗąxąş» is away.
    18:56:50Sīεgfгїεδ : Should I wait?))
    18:58:05Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : i guess....or we can NPC him along? I dunno))
    18:58:50Sīεgfгїεδ : Eh.. Ill use sieg without having to NPC him ))
    19:00:22Sīεgfгїεδ : The male turned and muttered "Thanks for the direction." and moved towards the admin building, entering in there to deliver his message to the head of the office. Soon after that, Sieg left the office with a sly grin on his face and pointed to one of the stronger looking soldiers in sight, who wuickly moved over to him. After what appeared >
    19:01:08Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : i didn't mean you had to leave the tour! Come back Sig!! 8 ))
    19:02:04Sīεgfгїεδ : to be a short conversation between the admin and the soldier, the soldier reluctantly stepped back and drew his sword, facing Sieg with an almost halfhearted look. Sieg frowned at this lack luster response, and sent up a leg, his foot colliding with the man's hand, and sending the blade flinging to the dust. "At least hold your weapon properly if >
    19:03:27Sīεgfгїεδ : you intend to fight with it." Sieg shook his head and went back over to the admin, who nodded a few times and spoke some quiet words. Sieg shrugged and replied quietly to the man before returning towards the two he had met earlier. "Looks like I get to teach you guys a few things after all." He said bluntly, looking between the centaur and >
    19:03:43Sīεgfгїεδ : the battlemage. "That is, if you wish to learn anything from me." -f-
    19:04:49Jadanara has left the conversation.
    19:08:18Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : - Emm had paused in his tour to watch as Sig went about a couple things and sorted out some business before rejoining them. "I'm afraid my fighting style is rather set. I'll certainly come to your demonstrations though...but seeing as the weapons I have to work with are...not normal...it's probably best I don't get in the way of your teaching." >
    19:09:05Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : Shrugging one shoulder, he rested his hands on the hilts of his blades strapped to his waist, his chest heaving as he took in a deep breath of the humid air. "So, what else were you guys interested in knowing or seeing? There's not many places of the palace I could take you to, but I can show you the parlour and some of the public areas? Or I can >
    19:09:10Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : show you the guard towers if you'd like?" -
    19:09:32Sīεgfгїεδ : brb a min ))
    19:10:05Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : kk))
    19:18:50Sīεgfгїεδ : back, but I think Ill wait for Abraxas to return ))
    19:19:03Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : sure))
    19:19:08∙†Sven†∙ : wb))
    19:20:17Sīεgfгїεδ : ty ))
    19:21:09«Ąbŗąxąş» has returned.
    19:21:13«Ąbŗąxąş» : sorry about that))
    19:21:58Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : np))
    19:22:17Sīεgfгїεδ has left the conversation (Ping timeout).
    19:26:50«Ąbŗąxąş» : -The offer of shared skills was not thrown away by Abraxas...he knew he was an excellent warrior and that most human men would have difficulty besting him but he was always looking for ways to improve. No man (or centaur) could stay at the top of their game without constantly striving to improve. "Aye, I might watch...I've trained a few men in my-c
    19:29:05«Ąbŗąxąş» : time but hand to hand isn't really my thing...hoof to hand might be a more appropriate..." He chuckled...clearly he didn't mind making a joke of the fact he wasn't exactly human. The invite was a little strange to him...here was a soldier he didn't really know who was offering out his yard. "Perhaps...though I would hate for your neighbours to -c-
    19:31:05BrandonΞArrow has joined the conversation.
    19:31:09BrandonΞArrow is away.
    19:31:21«Ąbŗąxąş» : complain about you having a rather large new pet..." He chided, a hand absently dropping to the lengthy halberd strapped to his side...Part of him wished to insist he could show the man a thing or two but the long and weary road left him with less desire to start unnecessary fights. "Perhaps we should leave Siegfried to his training and you can -c-
    19:33:54«Ąbŗąxąş» : show me the guard towers? ...No doubt I will be on duty there on a few occasions in the future..." The other man seemed eager to show off his fists and that was fine...but it wouldn't get the barracks seen.-
    19:34:22Sīεgfгїεδ has joined the conversation.
    19:34:28«Ąbŗąxąş» : Wb))
    19:34:35Sīεgfгїεδ : thanks ))
    19:34:38Sīεgfгїεδ : I moofed? ))
    19:35:04Elyse has joined the conversation.
    19:35:09Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : yup))
    19:35:14«Ąbŗąxąş» : -The offer of shared skills was not thrown away by Abraxas...he knew he was an excellent warrior and that most human men would have difficulty besting him but he was always looking for ways to improve. No man (or centaur) could stay at the top of their game without constantly striving to improve. "Aye, I might watch...I've trained a few men in my-c
    19:35:18«Ąbŗąxąş» : time but hand to hand isn't really my thing...hoof to hand might be a more appropriate..." He chuckled...clearly he didn't mind making a joke of the fact he wasn't exactly human. The invite was a little strange to him...here was a soldier he didn't really know who was offering out his yard. "Perhaps...though I would hate for your neighbours to -c-
    19:35:21«Ąbŗąxąş» : complain about you having a rather large new pet..." He chided, a hand absently dropping to the lengthy halberd strapped to his side...Part of him wished to insist he could show the man a thing or two but the long and weary road left him with less desire to start unnecessary fights. "Perhaps we should leave Siegfried to his training and you can -c-
    19:35:23«Ąbŗąxąş» : show me the guard towers? ...No doubt I will be on duty there on a few occasions in the future..." The other man seemed eager to show off his fists and that was fine...but it wouldn't get the barracks seen.-
    19:35:59«Ąbŗąxąş» : repost for Sieg))
    19:36:05Sīεgfгїεδ : thanks ))
    19:36:10«Ąbŗąxąş» : And Welcome Elyse))
    19:36:19Elyse : thank you)
    19:37:13Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : Sig are you posting or shall I?))
    19:37:42Sīεgfгїεδ : go ahead ))
    19:37:52Veriŋ¤Eurynomus has joined the conversation.
    19:38:38∙†Sven†∙ has returned.
    19:38:41«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : Welcome, please read the rules and whisper me if you have any questions!))
    19:39:30«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : and Wb))
    19:39:35∙†Sven†∙ : ty))
    19:39:45Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : - Tilting his head a little as he studied the centaur, Emmanuel shrugged one shoulder and grinned. "Just don't go around humping their dog and I don't think they'll care too much. They pretty much stopped paying attention after the third or fourth unexplained fire resulting from a fistfight between my brother and I." Which really was the truth. >
    19:41:12Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : Ezekiel and him and burnt more of the house than not. Thankfully they had been rather handy at fixing it as well. ANd now that his brother had moved on to another posting for a more permanent basis it left him the house with little risk of it going up in flames. "You're welcome to continue with us if you'd like Sven." He offered the man a smile >
    19:41:38«Ąbŗąxąş» : Siegfried...not Sven xD))
    19:41:44Sīεgfгїεδ : Smooth ))
    19:41:46∙†Sven†∙ : lmao))
    19:41:46«Ąbŗąxąş» : -thinks Emm's getting muddled-))
    19:42:01Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : bah. i blame Sven for being all tumbling out of cup. The bastard))
    19:43:03Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : before turning to head towards one of the guard houses. "There are watchtowers and guardhouses posted around every gate and entry to the courtyard, as well as every 10 or so feet along the wall. They are manned pretty much all day every day." His hands were still resting on the hilts of his twin blades as he continued to walk through the >
    19:44:07Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : courtyard, nodding at various soldiers as they ran past on their way to meals or duty or the whorehouses in the shadier districts. "Oh, and that building over there is the baths for the soldiers. One heated, two not. All large and open. Or you can take the quick path through the forest on the edge of town and find one of the many streams and ponds>
    19:44:14Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : if that is more to your liking." -
    19:44:30∙†Sven†∙ layed in the bed still for the most part knocked out from ale the night prior half off one side of the bed as he layed on his chest with his right arm hanging on to the floor. Sven had slept alot of the day away as he had enjoyed quite a bit with a long night from his current animal pelt sales had raised him some money. The room was that of <C>
    19:45:08Veriŋ¤Eurynomus has left the conversation.
    19:45:25Sīεgfгїεδ : Sieg smirked, and glanced between the two. "Well unless you two want privacy, I wouldn't mind accompanying you for a bit longer. I scheduled the training to take place soon enough, but not at this moment." He chuckled, following the two around, listening to the various parts of the barracks. It had similarities to some, but had it's own >
    19:46:15Jaci has joined the conversation.
    19:46:20Elyse : welcome)
    19:46:24Jaci : ty))
    19:46:40∙†Sven†∙ Elyse's that she had gotten before. At first look one might think he was dead other then the fact that he mumbled in his sleep about animals and fighting occasionally. His hair a mess, torso uncovered, linen pants a mess, and his boots on the floor along with a few of his other things including his armor and gear. If Elyse had not been around to<C>
    19:47:29Sīεgfгїεδ : certain uniqueness about. "Doesn't seem like an enemy could get in here too easily.." he mused, hazel hues shifting to take in the sights around him. From that point on, he kept his mouth shut unless he was addressed, feeling no more compulsions to speak up as he took in the information, eyes moving about to absorb other details into his >
    19:48:08∙†Sven†∙ police him up he would have already probably landed in jail for disturbing everything and everyone on the occasions that he was drunk as well as when he wasnt drunk and being very protective of Elyse. He had grown fond of her and was trying his hardest to adapt to better acknowledge ways however it was a rough road so far<D>
    19:48:30Sīεgfгїεδ : memory. The smirk lining his lips had soon become a look of fascination, as it often did when faced with such things like military, and standing militia. The spirit of it all kept him in awe, regardless of the number of times he had experienced it. -f-
    19:51:56«Ąbŗąxąş» : -Don't hump dogs...he was relatively sure he could manage to avoid that. He didn't ask about the fires but then Abraxas came from a race that had many druids and the like who played around with elements a little too eagerly. Most likely this soldier had a touch of the mage in him. "I might have a horses body but I'm not inclined to start rutting -c
    19:53:07BrandonΞArrow : Into the room Elyse burst in with a satisfied look. She had not made her own baskets yet but she had some coin. She was triumphant and had landed a temporary job in weaving baskets for one of the merchants to put his merchindise in. She was excited and her cheeks were slightly flushed. She saw Sven lying on the bed and closed the -
    19:53:13Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : wrong window Brandon))
    19:53:16∙†Sven†∙ : lol))
    19:53:18BrandonΞArrow : you know just kill me now)
    19:53:25«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : Sven...sleeping with Brandon AGAIN?!))
    19:53:30Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : *sends Ray to pet him some*))
    19:53:34«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : I'd be worried if I was you Elyse))
    19:53:40Elyse : Into the room Elyse burst in with a satisfied look. She had not made her own baskets yet but she had some coin. She was triumphant and had landed a temporary job in weaving baskets for one of the merchants to put his merchindise in. She was excited and her cheeks were slightly flushed. She saw Sven lying on the bed and closed the -
    19:53:57Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : Well...Brandon pretty well has gone through every woman in the realm. Maybe he's branching out?))
    19:53:58∙†Sven†∙ : no Sven was not....Brandon is slipping him ruffies))
    19:55:29«Ąbŗąxąş» : against the nearest living creature..." He offered, inclined to accept the offer...when he lived in barracks not only did it usually lack comfort for a creature like him, he tended to forget life away from the hard slog of training and the rough manners of soldiers. "The army takes the defence of this realm very seriously...and the Royal Family -c-
    19:56:32Elyse : door behind her. She sauntered over to the water pitcher on the dresser, picked it up and moved to the bed where she poised it over Sven. She rethought it for just a moment but then with a smirk dumped the entire contents of tepid water upon his half naked frame, and then jumped back quickly to avoid any swinging fists-
    19:57:11Elyse : that might accompany her actions. Warriors were not good when startled and so she made sure she was out of the way ....just in case.
    19:57:52«Ąbŗąxąş» : even more so...You may out punch a soldier or two Siegfried but you'll find it hard to outdo a whole army..." He offered with clear pride and allegiance in his voice. It did beg the question how a centaur from a tribe in the distant mountains had come to serve humans so loyally. There was obviously a reason behind it. The sound of his hooves on -c-
    19:58:13Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : a question Emm already asked *coughs some*))
    19:59:58«Ąbŗąxąş» : the ground slowed as he cast his eyes upwards towards the towers. "I think I prefer to bath in streams and lakes...People always think it odd...a horse having a bath..."-
    20:01:43∙†Sven†∙ lept to his feat on the bed kicking everything off of it that may have been on it in a frantic surprise as he yelled seeing Elyse..."Halls of Valhalla!...Are you mad woman!" he slicked his half wet hair back from his face and smirked at her with an evilish grin. "I shall repay this debt I owe you now, but later" he spoke as he looked at her and <C
    20:02:05Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : - "We've never actually had the walls been breeched yet, Sigfried." THere was a bit of pride in his voice too, seeing as how battlemages had played key roles in the past. Something he was hoping to get to do eventually himself, lest his skills and talent go to waste. "Well for a man of your speed, Captain, it would likely be nothing at all for you>
    20:03:33Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : to make it to the streams and back for a bath. Even closer from my home than the castle." Pausing near the guardhouse at the gates, Emmanuel shrugged as he looked around. "And that's pretty much the tour gentlemen. Was there anything else you wanted to see?" Reduced to playing tour guide. Not that he didn't mind something different to do, but >
    20:03:43Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : surely there was better work for him to be doing right? -
    20:04:03∙†Sven†∙ stepped down off the bed shaking some of the water off of himself at her. He picked up his shirt into his hand from the floor and tossed it onto the bed. Sven then took a seat at the end and picked up his boots placing the right one on first and tightening the leatherstraps and then the left. Sven looked up to her waiting to see what she would <C>
    20:04:22∙†Sven†∙ say to his reaction as he knew she would have some kind of remark for him<D>
    20:06:49Sīεgfгїεδ : Sieg gave the centaur a skeptical look. "I never intended to fight against an army. I live by the ways of the Light fist. I have no reason to cause needless destruction." He took a short breath, and paused. "Are you aware of the beliefs of the Light fist?" It was more of a question to see if Abraxas understood any small portion of the pride Sieg >
    20:08:00Elyse : "I do not go out and spend all night drinking ales and singing songs of victory at the top of my lungs and then sleep all day so I do not think you will catch me in the same way my dear Sween" She held up her coin purse and jingled the coins in it . " I am going to be making baskets for a merchant. He has the reeds and I made two-
    20:09:08Sīεgfгїεδ : held himself to have, and the honors by which he had abided. Siegfried looked around, taking in the sights. "I think I've seen more than enough to be impressed, Emmanuez. Such a strong defense is sure to be one of the greater ones I've seen for quite a while." A small chuckle escaped his lips, and he thought for a moment about going to a topic >
    20:09:39Sīεgfгїεδ : not many delved into, but decided against it, lest the idea be rejected and he get kicked out of the city. That would certainly not be nice. -f-
    20:11:24Elyse : samples,he loved them and so I am going to do a few more." She twirled around very pleased with herself before stopping in front of him and claiming his lips for a few seconds. "So we can stay here for a few more days or we can settle our camp and you could walk me into town everyday." she was willing to do which ever he wanted to do. -
    20:12:16«Ąbŗąxąş» : -The centaur had not intended offense for although he didn't know Siegfried, he doubted that the man meant ill will to the guards or those they protected. There was a frown at the question, at the mention of his creed as it were. "I am not aware of it Siegfried but as I said...I do not know hand to hand combat as well as most...Too much punching -c
    20:12:25Elyse : His odd ways were starting to grow on her, they had a excellent sex life his passion for her matching hers for him.
    20:13:30Jaci is away.
    20:14:35«Ąbŗąxąş» : downwards.." he outclassed most men height wise and hence favoured a pole weapon...more reach, less stooping. The tour it seemed had ended and Abraxas gave a glance in both men's direction. "If it is done then allow me to buy you both a drink...I should check up on my men and ensure none have been tossed out on their arses already...Doubt the -c-
    20:15:01∙†Sven†∙ he blinked a bit as she spoke of his songs of victory and his drinking ale. Sven thought to himself that, doing such things were a very good time, but he did not comment on it. He gave a smirk at her comment and when she held the coin purse up and spoke of it he replied.."that is great, with my furs and your baskets we can do what we want" he <C>
    20:16:04«Ąbŗąxąş» : innkeeper or those higher ranked than I would appreciate hearing such tales..." He wasn't exactly built for taverns and inns but providing he could fit through the door it usually wasn't an issue....providing they didn't have expensive floors. Most didn't appreciate hoof scuffs across their shined marble. It was probably the reason he wasn't -c-
    20:16:28«Ąbŗąxąş» : likely to receive an invite into the palace.-
    20:18:00∙†Sven†∙ chuckled and was cut off as he returned her kiss. "I think we should do the camp, it can be a good medium between us making coin and other errands" his reply came as he put his shirt on and stood up looking at her as he moved closer to her. Sven would speak again asking her..."What do we have planned for this day?" he had worked on not calling <C>
    20:19:20∙†Sven†∙ her Lass anymore as he used it to refer to most women when speaking to them and Elyse was far more important then most women. Sven was also working on his wording of phrases and the like as of late as he had found himself time and time again upsetting Elyse on occasions<D>
    20:22:26Elyse : "Well "WE" have nothing planned though what if I told you I wanted to undress you and have you overwhelm me with every pleasure that you could coax out of my wanting flesh...would that give you any ideas?" she winked and then moved to start packing up some of her items in the room. Stuffing them in a bag she nodded towards his armour-
    20:24:45Elyse : "I thought we could go get my wagon and some supplies and then head out to find a appropriate place for camp." she put her hands on her hips "Unless of course you have plans that I know not of. You are quite informative in your sleep you know, I think all you want to do is fight, drink and indulge in bedsport." she teased for he was -
    20:25:00Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : - Emmanuel chuckled at Seig for a abit before glancing up at the captain. "Sure. Sounds like a good way to cool down. And then I should probably head off to the streams for a bit of hunting and some bathing myself seeing as how I was training most of the day." He probably didn't smell none too pretty at the moment. Leading the way out of the >
    20:25:36Elyse : much more then that but she knew that she would have to coax it out of him. Slowly and surely he was coming to understand a few things about women and about how she thought but the journey was far from over .
    20:26:26Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : courtyard, he started to show the men the quickest way down the hill that the centaur could traverse. In case the man ever needed it in an emergency and all. "So have you been in town long Seigfried? I know that the good Captain here has only just arrived, but you seem pretty familiar with the place." Glancing at the stragner he had just met...>
    20:26:42Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : well the human one that is...Emmanuel continued to size up the man while wondering what kind of battle tactics he was hired to teach. -
    20:28:08∙†Sven†∙ After listening to her words at first he shook his head with his hands up for a minute..."well which one is it, are we getting the wagon ready and looking for a good camp or...am I ravaging you" and he paushed as he spoke for a moment thinking about how he would come back at her tease as he had gotten a bit use to her doing such things. Sven <C>
    20:28:36Sīεgfгїεδ : Sieg nodded and spoke "Follwoign the light fist means I have vowed never to take a life of anything sentient, such as humans, centaurs, every such thing with self awareness will not die by my hand. I fight to not only better myself, but to better others as well." He took a long breath after that long statement, and grinned at the centaurs >
    20:30:15∙†Sven†∙ spoke again saying...."I like all three of those things very much so. I do them all equally well" he grinned and picked up his armor and attached it to his pack as he got his gear together knowing that they would need to find a good camp area if they were to work this all out. As he was still not fond of the crowds in the city as he could not <C>
    20:31:19Sīεgfгїεδ : suggestion "Drinks sound good about now." Turning to Emmanuez he spoke in a calm tone "I've been here about a week or so. Stopped by to train and observe the fighting styles of this location." Although he didn't mention it, there was an alterior motive that kept him fromk leaving days ago, though he didn't dare bring up such things. -f-
    20:31:37∙†Sven†∙ trust others to not accidently or purposely harm Elyse. As he packed he would speak again..."or we can do both" as he refered to finding camp and her references of earlier, giving a slight chuckle<D>
    20:33:43«Ąbŗąxąş» : -Never take another life...Abraxas could not really agree with such beliefs because as a soldier he had been forced to kill in the past. Most took no pleasure in such, him included...It was out of necessity more than anything. He desired victory...not death. "An interesting stipulation Siegfried but I fear as such you would never be able to be -c-
    20:34:58Elyse : She gave him a resigned sigh "You know the latter is going to happen one way or the other so lets get something accomplished. The wagon and then the campsite. "She looked around to make sure she had everything that she had brought and moved out into the hall. "No drinking on the way out or we shall never get out of here" -
    20:35:12«Ąbŗąxąş» : part of an army...Sometimes it is necessary to take life, for the preservation of life..." And give life if required. The centaur followed Emmanuel on his trip down the hill, absently flicking his intense green gaze between them...The smell, such as it was did not bother the centaur...he was a soldier after all and most men after weeks on a -c-
    20:36:38«Ąbŗąxąş» : campaign trail did not exactly smell like roses...especially when you had to bunk with them in close quarters. By comparison Emmanuel smelled just fine...then again he'd been travelling a long time so perhaps his own smell could rival it. "Excellent...Though I suggest you don't decide to challenge me to a drinking game...my men have learnt -c-
    20:37:02Elyse : Her bag was shouldered and she let him follow down the stairs and into the streets. She waited just outside though because he seemed slightly paranoid about letting her go into the crowds after what had happened the other day. She didnt want to make him any more parnoid or find a reason to get barbarian on her and start knocking -
    20:37:37Elyse : innocent bystanders down. She did appreciate the effort however, she didnt want to see innocents get involved in his manly displays of protection.
    20:37:38«Ąbŗąxąş» : that challenging a centaur to such is almost as bad as challenging us to a foot race...you're not likely to win..." He had the speed of a horse after all so without having a mount to ride there weren't many races that could outrun him.-
    20:39:44Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : - "Studying knowledge of styles is a pretty worth while way to pass the time. And it's good that you've found a calling to dedicate yourself to." He smirked at the man before leading them both into the city and onto the road that housed the King's Head. It wouldn't take long for them to be at the entrance to the tavern - plenty large enough for >
    20:40:29∙†Sven†∙ He stood up straight belted his dual axes to his back once again the belts crossing over his chest. After he acomplished putting his weapons on his back he slung his pack over his shoulder onto his back as well. He grinned as he caught his helm in the corner of his eye. The sight of his helm always made him feel like a warrior as it was a very<C>
    20:40:52Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : Abe to fit in, although he may have to lie down once inside so as not to hit his head on the rafters. Looking around at the crowd, Emm nodded towards a table in the corner and started making his way over. "So was there anything else either of you wanted to know about the city? I'm sure I can spare you some tales or information while we have a >
    20:41:15Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : drink." He gestured for one of the servers to bring over three pints of mead for them. He figured it was a safe bet considering the company he was in. -
    20:43:29∙†Sven†∙ intimidating piece of equipment as most saw. He replied..."your right that will happened eventually today" he smirked and walked out into the hall following her. Sven would give her and upset style of look as she prohibited him from drinking. At this point he would follow her out tot he street of course getting his normal strange looks from his <C>
    20:45:11Sīεgfгїεδ : Sieg twisted his mouth into a wry frown. "Well I suppose to each their own. It's just what I believe is right, not that it is absolutely right by all standards. But you are right, sometimes saving lives is more important, and in those situations I ensure that the aggressor cannot harm anyone for quite a while." It was a bold statement, but it >
    20:45:16∙†Sven†∙ armor attached to his pack. He eyed those around them with caution and a bit of irritation however he kept by Elyse's side and rested his hands on his belt for comfort as he walked<D>
    20:47:27Sīεgfгїεδ : held to what he was accustomed to. "And I do think that making myself stronger for the sake of myself and others is a worthwhile cause, I do also believe that what you do is also a form of justice." He closed his eyes, deciding to shut his mouth on his ideals, lest they think he was pushing anything onto them. "I was wondering if there were >
    20:49:05Sīεgfгїεδ : any other places I could potentially find short 'jobs' that fit my talents and don't require me to kill." After asking this indirectly, he tightened his grasp around the mug of mead and brought it to his lips, drinking thirstily. "Thanks for the drinks, been needing something like this." -f-
    20:51:10Elyse : She stuck close to him because he wasnt happy when she went too far ahead. "The wagon will be good for gathering materials and bringing in your pelts. "They first had to stop at the stables to get Tal. She paid the stableboys and the chestnut steed was brought out. He greeted her by nuzzling her shoulder and she introduced him to Sven."This -
    20:51:29«Ąbŗąxąş» : -Ah rafters...the bane of any tall creatures existence. The doorway alone felt awkward and Abraxas' ducked low to make it through without a crack to the skull. Once inside he let Emmanuel do the ordering, ignoring the strange stares the server was giving him...He knew the look...was he allowed in here or not? It didn't say no horses on the door -c-
    20:52:50«Ąbŗąxąş» : and even if it had...he wasn't exactly a horse. As the mead arrived he dipped at the waist to grab it and though he was leaning at an odd angle to keep his head from connecting with any nearby wood, he seemed comfortable enough. From a pouch at his side, from the same leather attachments as his lengthy weapon (no perverted thoughts there please),-c
    20:53:00Elyse : is Tal he has been my friend through many things. My sole companion over the last months. He knows many secrets but he has sworn to secrecy so dont try to wiggle them out of him" she chuckled and took the reins as they made thir way to the waggoneer "Do your people ride steeds? I had rather pictured them just running as a horde toward-
    20:54:14«Ąbŗąxąş» : Abe fished out some further coin. It was an expensive night for sure but his men had earned it...when he needed to he could be a bastard, could rail on the poor men beneath him like they were the most worthless pile of cow muck he'd ever seen but it was also important to remind them that doing good, got rewards...and to remind himself to go easy -c
    20:54:54Elyse : the enemy, their axes brandished and their legs heaving and tearing up the ground screaming to shake the enemy." she was half teasing but it was partly in her thoughts as well. His people were so wild and feral though not like animals as if they took the strength and courage from the animal kingdom and their ferocity was akin to it as well.
    20:55:34«Ąbŗąxąş» : sometime. He took a few deep gulps and gave a healthy sigh of relief. "Good mead, it's been awhile since I had that...not many King's Heads on the way here...and we couldn't afford the time it'd take to let the men get over their hangovers..." He chuckled and pondered Sieg's statements about his creed. "You are an honourable man, no doubt in -c-
    20:56:40«Ąbŗąxąş» : that...each man has his code he must follow and you have my respect for refusing to budge from yours..." Then Emm's question caught his thoughts. "Is everything well in Hadara? I have heard little tale of unrest but you can never be sure with a city of this size..."-
    20:57:04∙†Sven†∙ he stood next to her as she retrieved the horse as he had not replied to her before as she spoke about getting the horse. When the stableboy brought the horse he looked it over. He gave a bit of a chuckle as she spoke of the secrets it held for her. Sven looked curiously at her as she asked the question about his people and he answered with a <C>
    20:59:04∙†Sven†∙ raised brow..."what these people would think of as nobility ride mighty warhorses. I road one for a time I remember, but the memory is very vague" He had slowly been gaining a few smaller memories back. However nothing of too great yet and he had been spitting it out when it came to mind. He spoked agian about the idea of hordes of his people and<C
    21:00:01∙†Sven†∙ "however we do attack as you say when we fight....in a horde so to say.....fearsome warcries and the like" he chuckled and waited for her to lead the way again<D>
    21:02:13Elyse : She turned a curious eye toward him "You were nobility? " she knew his memory had been compromised and that sometimes small things came back to him. "To think I might be claimed by some Prince of your people" it wouldnt have mattered if he were the poorest of the poor. It would not have changed her mind about him, she still would have let him claim
    21:03:51Elyse : her. She was liking him more and more every day and the comfort of his presence was something that she had never known that she missed until she found him. The waggoneer was paid and she threw her bag into the back of it. Hitching Tal only took a few moments . It was not a large wagon more of a cart actually-
    21:03:53Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : - Short jobs hmm? "There is often a need for men handy with carpentry and other labourous tasks in the city. Just spread your name around and I am sure you'll find some work. I am not sure there is much required in the way of fighting teachers." Shrugging, he took a drink of his own mead before glancing back to Abraxas. "Aye far as I know >
    Kaidus
    Kaidus
    Admin
    Admin

3rd July 2011 Empty Re: 3rd July 2011

Post  Kaidus Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:14 am

21:04:19Elyse : but it held her tent and everything that she owned. Assorted baskets and jars with herbs and plants and a few personal items as well.
    21:06:32∙†Sven†∙ he shook his head and he replied..."I highly doubt it that I was anything like that." he gave a laugh after he replied as he could not imagine himself being nobile however it was true he did remember riding one of the warhorses. Sven chalked it up to being another piece to the puzzle that was slowly piecing together in his mind. He moved to the<C
    21:07:01Tory-Oakcroft has joined the conversation.
    21:07:08Elyse : welcome home)
    21:07:12Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : everything is fine. We have not been having much trouble from our local rabble rousers as of late. And the trade industry seems to be doing quite well." Taking another mouthful of drink, he studied the centaur a bit closer. "Unless there was some trouble in specific you were trying to find out? I am sure I could put out some feelers for >
    21:07:20«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : hey Tory))
    21:07:47Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : information with a few folks I know." Maybe he wanted to know about local centaur tribes? Perhaps he was looking for a nice filly to pass his time with while he was back here? Heh, he'd fit in with a lot of the other horses in the stables were that the case. Not that he was a mere horse of course. -
    21:08:09Đǟмɨȏʼn has joined the conversation.
    21:08:16Elyse : welcome)
    21:08:19Đǟмɨȏʼn has left the conversation.
    21:08:28∙†Sven†∙ wagon and looked it over and looked back to Elyse and he moved to her adjusted his pack on his back. He asked with a curious thought..."Would it matter if I was or not" he gave a grin as he asked the question of her already feeling like he knew what she would say in return. However Sven had became a bit more inquisitive with her as well as <C>
    21:08:37∙†Sven†∙ Teasing in his ways<D>
    21:08:46Tory-Oakcroft : Ty, all.00
    21:08:56∙†Sven†∙ : what up Tory))
    21:09:13Tory-Oakcroft : Ceiling,mate.)
    21:09:15Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : Toryness! *tacklepounces*))
    21:09:23Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : shit...wait))
    21:09:33»Đãřâẏ« : TORYNES!! *tacklepounces*))
    21:09:59Sīεgfгїεδ : I have to go eat dinner, so brb and just assume sieg is drinking lol ))
    21:10:10Sīεgfгїεδ is away.
    21:10:24Elyse : She answered her eyes tinged with warm affection "Of course it would not matter, you would be a prince to me no matter your station in life. I let you claim me did I not? You could have been the King of your people and had I not saw something in you ....I would have never gone to check on that bird " it was her admission that her trek-
    21:10:27Tory-Oakcroft : Lol, Hey Ray Ray.)
    21:11:25Sīεgfгїεδ : and welcome Tory ))
    21:11:40»Đãřâẏ« : Toryness *snuggls into and drags into OOC room*))
    21:12:16Elyse : to the woods had been far more then to check on the birds condition. She stepped up to the carts seat and scooted over, there would be just enough room for the both of them and they would have to be close. "Let us hope that we do not fight much, or you will have to walk or touch me ..." things would be awkward.
    21:13:44xMystrealx has joined the conversation.
    21:13:48Tory-Oakcroft is away.
    21:14:06«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : Hey Myst -sings sunshine and lollipops--))
    21:14:52xMystrealx : -Clings to kai-)
    21:15:03Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : lol))
    21:15:18xMystrealx : -Shoves a unicorn in his mouth-)
    21:15:37Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : he's used to shoving things in there. *runs BIC*))
    21:15:39«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : -chokes to death-))
    21:15:56«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : oh wait...no gag reflex...nevermind! >.> -flees too-))
    21:16:09xMystrealx : Does anyone mind me posting Freely?)
    21:16:14xMystrealx : Oh and....locations ^.^)
    21:16:37«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : Go for it...Abe, Emm and Sieg are in the King's Head...not sure bout Elyse and Sven))
    21:17:51∙†Sven†∙ he had got his answer that he was looking for and nodded with a smirk and he said..."Well I am nothing of the sort....I am glad you were not actually checking on that bird" he gave grin to her as he watched her step up intot he cart. Sven moved up into the cart himself his large frame taking up seat next to Elyse and he looked at her as he got<C>
    21:18:54«Ąbŗąxąş» : -The centaur wasn't looking for trouble, he just preferred to be prepared should it show up. As far as local centaur tribes went as far as he knew there weren't any for many, many miles in Menouthis. Most were inclusive anyway...you couldn't just wander into a tribe and expect to have your pick of the ladies...no he'd have to go through trials -c-
    21:19:48∙†Sven†∙ comfortable and he said..." I can deal with the touching solution" his grinn still present on his face from his earlier remark. Sven was in higher spirits then normal and especially after a night of heavy drinking and sleeping in in an alcohol induced coma of sorts. However Sven did handle his alcohol well even the morning after the consumption. <C
    21:20:03∙†Sven†∙ looked back to the front and then back behind them before settling again for the ride<D>
    21:20:25«Ąbŗąxąş» : and the likes and considering he'd been booted out of his own on the end of numerous arrows he wasn't inclined to wander back into tribe society any time soon. "Not really, I just like to keep on top of what is happening wherever I am...I've had enough bad surprises to know always to guard my back..." An experienced warrior speaking there. -c-
    21:21:38«Ąbŗąxąş» : Experience equating to lots of wounds apparently. "What is it you do around here Emmanuel? You are obviously no mere guardsman..." Centaurs had inherit magical abilities...most of them. Abe had never particularly been inclined that way but he could usually 'sense' it on a person who used a great deal of it.-
    21:22:36Elyse : I have to go sorry guys will see you later)
    21:22:47∙†Sven†∙ : laters Elyse))
    21:22:50«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : Bye))
    21:23:03Elyse has left the conversation.
    21:24:50xMystrealx : =Morning had bokrne, with a chirp and a song. The birdsong thronged through the window, as the golden light pushed through the curtains to scatter in a speckled mosaic on the stone floor. It was already nearly evening, the low golden light bright on her face as the sun had finally lowered to the point in the sky that it had broken through her -c-
    21:26:30xMystrealx : window. Stretching out, her arms coiled out above her head and from the minute she woke she smiled. Well why not? It was a good sleep, in a soft bed and the sunlight was warm on her face. Mystreal sat up pushing her fingers through the thick auburn lace of tendrils that sat on her shoulders. The low sun finally registering. "Oh dear." Turning -c-
    21:28:41xMystrealx : her attention to the window, her shoulders shrugged. "The coach ride here must have exhausted me more than I thought. Well better late than never I suppose hmm Blaze?" A small bundle wriggled beneath the sheets, before squirming out with a wide jawed yawn. The small almond creature, stretched and curled again. Lazy Ferret. Her smile wide, she -c-
    21:31:18xMystrealx : spun her feet to the floor. Luckily it was warm, with the heat of the day that had passed her by and so she wriggled her toes comfily over it. Washed, dressed and with a cheshire smile across her lips her feet bounced the steps happily in skipping bounds, both hadns running down the banisters either side. Having taken residence for the time -c-
    21:32:46Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : - "No...I am no mere guardsman." Taking another mouthful of his mead, Emmanuel shrugged while trying to figure out how to put it. Leaning back in his chair a little, he tilted his head slightly. "I am a battlemage, assigned from the Mage's Guild to be a member of the protection of the Royal Court." He figured that the centaur had already sensed >
    21:34:26xMystrealx : being in the kings arms. It was the cleanest place she had found, around here afterall. The trains of her dress pleated at the front where the grip of her hands held them tight to avoid the situation of her tripping clumsily over her own fabric trails. The crushed crimson fabric ran most of the skirt, and the main corset bodice of her dress. -c-
    21:34:42∙†Sven†∙ is away.
    21:34:57«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : ^King's Head...only I get the kings arms >.>))
    21:35:12xMystrealx : Gah. Sorry...))
    21:35:22Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : the magic inherent within him. He was part dryad afterall. "It is magic passed to me from my father. And his father before him. I figured I might as well put it to use." He took another mouthful of his mead before glancing at the centaur. "So, shall I show you to my home? And then perhaps to the river so you can bathe?" He knew the man had been on>
    21:35:42Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : a long trip and he did not want the man to think he was being forced to socialize instead of resting and relaxing as he had earned it. -
    21:36:09xMystrealx : a soft white satin fabric running down the front and bushelling in yet another over sized bow at her back. Looking over the tavern her smile still wide, she hopped the last two steps before Blaze suddenly shot from her Bushel. Launching himself round feet, and chair legs he sniffed looking for food. "Rat!" The odd person squeaked, as he shot -c-
    21:36:19xMystrealx : underfoot.=
    21:36:52«Ąbŗąxąş» : You're welcome to join us btw Sven))
    21:36:59«Ąbŗąxąş» : Also...need to change my font again))
    21:38:50∙†Sven†∙ : im bout to head out its getting late here and still need to do a few more things before i go to bed))
    21:39:57«Ąbŗąxąş» : -The sight of a centaur in an inn did seemed to draw eyes and the occasional strange look...Abe couldn't tell if that gave him the status of a celebrity or of an oddity...the sort you might see in a travelling show that people gawked at and then poked with sticks. In all honesty neither of those seemed particularly welcome comparisons to him. "A -c
    21:40:11∙†Sven†∙ : ill be in messenger if anyone needs me))
    21:40:16∙†Sven†∙ has left the conversation.
    21:40:35«Ąbŗąxąş» : o.o...but...i don't have your messenger xD -watches him vanish))
    21:41:58«Ąbŗąxąş» : battlemage...It has been a long time since I have had the pleasure of a mages company in battle...it is always useful to have magic as well as brawn..." he offered....it might have had an undertone of something but he became distracted at the yelling of 'rat!'. It was definitely dangerous being a rat around this many feet...particularly Abe's-c-
    21:43:29«Ąbŗąxąş» : considering he had four and all carried significant weight behind it. Vibrant forest green eyes dropped, searching the floor for the offending rodent and when he spotted it he shook his head. It was not a rat...that much he knew. "Whoever owns that little beastie might want to pick it up before I misstep..." The centaur offered, his strong voice -c
    21:44:42«Ąbŗąxąş» : carrying easily...it helped that he had the echoing closeness of the tavern's ceiling. "Either is fine...My legs are weary but I am never particularly inclined to rest them..." Much like a horse he didn't seem to be off his legs very often.-
    21:47:07Sīεgfгїεδ : sorry guys but I think Im going to head off to sleep ))
    21:47:18Sīεgfгїεδ : see ya tomorrow ))
    21:47:23Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : bye))
    21:47:37Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : am I waiting for your post Myst?))
    21:47:42Sīεgfгїεδ has left the conversation.
    21:47:55Tory-Oakcroft : You post Emm.)
    21:48:26Jaci : so bossy Tory))
    21:48:42Tory-Oakcroft : Babygirl!)
    21:48:49Tory-Oakcroft : -Limpets-)
    21:49:06Jaci : O.O))
    21:49:08Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : *licks a bossy Tory. snuggles him*))
    21:51:38Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : sorry. movie keeps distracting me))
    21:51:49Jaci : so turn it off? Cool)
    21:51:54Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : - "Well, it'd be more sensible to go to the river first. It's not a far walk, I promise not to weary your legs too much." Finishing his mead, he moved to stand up, waiting to see if the centaur would join him before making his way outside with or without the captain. Stretching slowly, arms above his head and reaching for the sky, Emmanuel looked >
    21:53:30Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : around before making his way down the road that would lead to the forest. He had a preferred spot in the forest for bathing, and he figured he might as well share it with the centaur since they were apparently to share housing soon too. "So you've worked with battlemages in the past? I am surprised. Our kind seem so rare around these parts that >
    21:54:09Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : most are often assigned to the palace on a permanent basis. At least, that's what happened to myself. My brother on the other hand seems to enjoy working with the forward garrisons. Perhaps you worked with him in the past? His name is Ezekiel and he has a particular penchant for fire." -
    21:59:13Tory-Oakcroft : Oh sorry >.> Me?)
    22:00:11Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : yush))
    22:00:16«Ąbŗąxąş» : Yes Tory...and no it's not thursday))
    22:00:29Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : thursday huh?))
    22:00:32Tory-Oakcroft : I know! It's monday....i'm not an idiot)
    22:00:42Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : o.o tis actually sunday. even over there))
    22:00:43Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : XD))
    22:00:49Jaci : o.O ya i was gunna say))
    22:01:07Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : see Jaci. what would they do without us))
    22:01:19Jaci : go crazy?))
    22:01:30Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : wither and die is the answer i usually give))
    22:01:36Jaci : lol
    22:01:37Jaci : ))
    22:01:44xMystrealx : =Blaze streaked, twisting around the large centaurs feet in a manic scurry. The room calmed quickly, once Abraxas had corrected them on their conclusion it was a rat. Her hands wrung infront of her and she stamped her foot heavily on the floor as they clasped together. "Blaze! Stop making a nuisance of yourself." The words came out a little -c-
    22:03:33xMystrealx : sweeter than they should have considering she was ment to be scorning the small creature. Her smile spread and she covered her mouth to hide the small giggle in her that begun when the small Almond creature hopped onto the table before Abraxas and stared at him. The mans friend had left, so she quickly stepped across and scooped the creature off.-c
    22:05:06xMystrealx : Her voice lilted with a lilac sweetness as she spoke, words always ciming out with a ringing sharm of wind bells. "I am sorry Sir. He is a little energetic when he is hungry. "The small ferret by this point had scurried back to position, curled precariously in the bow at her back. Her smile spreading largely, the odd warmth that ran her seemed -c-
    22:06:47Jaci : The city of Hadara, with its brine filled air that wafted up from the docks, the sweet scents of bread and sugary confections bring mouths to water for miles from the bakerys that were sprinkled here and there. Spiced meats, exotic fruits, spices stolen and brought from lands far away to tickle the pallets of the mase's...there was also the -c
    22:06:49Jaci has returned.
    22:06:50xMystrealx : to permeate the air. It was just a perk of her species. One probably in this room only Abraxas would gather. "You friend seems to have left." Reaching round behind her back the small elf hitched her hands under blazes front haunches, dangling him in the air pointed at Abraxas "Blaze, apologise so this man can be on his way." Her smile never -c-
    22:07:50xMystrealx : faultered, even her stance filled with energy as she bounced on the balls of her feet. It was always an awkward situation when a stranger dangled a furry creature before your eyes, expecting you to take an apology from something that could not speak.=
    22:09:07Jaci : metallic stench of melting iron from the blacksmiths, the stink of too many people being shoved into a small area and forced to live side by side while running the endless races towards their inevitable death...that just might be brought to them sooner rather than later..depending. Kaleb had been very elusive of his where abouts, which had made -c
    22:10:48Jaci : her curious as to what exactly he was trying to hide from her, if anything. Or perhaps it was more like he didn't wish another home to be demolished in her wake, as everywhere she went a strange plague seemed to befall that particular place...once tame animals suddenly becoming wild and chaotic..attacking their masters without provocation in -c
    22:13:23Jaci : effort to flea the danger they knew was close. The mess of body parts that seemed to show up every where, half eaten, but a creature larger than a bear, but none could pin point where said beast was ever located. Now that carnivorous being was floating her way gently along the docks, a glint within muddy green eyes and a seductive curl of lips -c
    22:14:53«Ąbŗąxąş» : -The question pointed out the flaw in Abraxas' statement, at least in terms of not resorting to a past life in which he had not particularly wanted to reference. "Not a battlemage per say...my people have a great deal of druids and the ilk amongst them..." He trailed off, half because he didn't wish to accidentally give away centaur secrets, half-c
    22:16:00«Ąbŗąxąş» : because he didn't really want to talk about it at all. Before he could continue and insist he'd never met the other Braun brother, Abraxas was met with a dangling ferret that was being held towards him. Oh no....an elf! Damn, they always made him behave like a newly born foal, all starry eyed and...nuzzly. Ugh it was a scary sensation but the -c-
    22:16:17Jaci : in smile to any gent that passed glance in the red heads direction. One of her favorite past times, was taking said gawking male out on the eve of a full moon, promising him everything..stringing him along until he would realize all too late that no such promises would ever be full filled and the last kiss he'd ever get would be her fangs. -c
    22:17:23«Ąbŗąxąş» : warmth crept up his spine and he unconsciously shuddered. Don't act like an ass...don't act like an ass! You're a horse man damnit, not part donkey! He shook it off and gave the little elf (then again everyone was little compared to him) a warm smile in greeting. "No need to apologies...I posed more risk to him than he did to me..." Eyes dropped -c
    22:19:17«Ąbŗąxąş» : to the ferret but he resisted the urge to give it a pat. Looked like it had sharp teeth and he didn't want it latching on. "Nice to meet you and your Blaze...I am Captain Abraxas Hippolytos..." He held out a hand...not to the ferret but the woman who was holding it.-
    22:19:26Jaci : Now then, it was just a matter of possibly locating her hidden mate and surprising him with her presence...or just start leaving her usual calling card to really get his heart pumping. Weaving her way slowly through the streets, marveling at the weakness's and stupidity of the human race, how insignificant their lives really were, how easily -c
    22:22:00Jaci : distracted by the simplest of things. Why Kaleb insisted that they needed to hide in shadows and darkness, when clearly they were a race above the humans she'd never know...the fact that she was human once never really crossing her mind anymore, not since she was changed and became a goddess of the night. -d
    22:22:44Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : - Frowning a little as Abraxas didn't follow him outside, Emm ducked back into the tavern to watch as some small person held out a squirmy creature towards the stallion...er....Captain. "Making new friends Captain?" Smirking, he leaned against the doorway while watching. "Shall I order us more drinks instead then?" It wasn't like the place didn't >
    22:23:26Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : already smell rather ripe considering the amount of unwashed soldiers currently getting their revelry on in the place. Stepping forward a bit, his eyes studied the person holding the squirmy ferrett. "Hello. I don't believe we've met." Holding out his hand, he smiled at the woman. "Emmanuel Braun." -
    22:26:25xMystrealx : =Her eyes shimmered with a slight excitement that fed into the Amber hue leaving them wide. Her smile still sitting on her lips and she still bounced on the balls of her feet. The large creature wasn't a new thing to her, Centaurs ran in large herds in her homelands. They made excellent allies afterall, their fighting spirit and speed over -c-
    22:28:44Jaci is away.
    22:28:51xMystrealx : ground was almost unmatchable. Taking his hand, she shook it a little energetically. "Dutchess Mystreal Harriet." She always added her title. It was her birth right, and to not introduce herself would be to deny such. "It is very nice to meet you Captain Hippolytos." She had that odd spine tingling feeling on all sorts of different people. most -c-
    22:30:23xMystrealx : of an animalistic nature, couldn't help it unfortunately. Others just tended to find her sugary demeanour a little unnerving. Another man entered, and she immediately shook his hand too. "Dutchess Mystreal Harriet." Having juggled Blaze from hand to hand he scuttled grumpily back into his pouch that hid in her bushel. Her eyes were still -c-
    22:32:08xMystrealx : soarkling, the milky tea complexion that surrounded them gently flushed along her cheeks in a permenant rosing. Pushing her hair back with both hands behind her ears, the firey auburn trails flicked and she twirled a small strand of it roundher index finger. "It is a pleasure to meet you both. Such lovely people that reside in this town." Her -c-
    22:32:40xMystrealx : lipspursed a little as she cocked her head, leaning to the side to stare at the Centaurs tail. It was really hard to resist braiding it.=
    22:35:30«Ąbŗąxąş» : -Had it been a young member of his tribe then perhaps Abraxas might have conceded to a good tail braiding...but as it was...no. She'd get an unintentional kick to the face if she tried no doubt. Centaur instinct...honest! The shake of her hand was more gentle than that of Emmanuel's, less vigorous mostly because he didn't wish to break her dainty-c
    22:37:08«Ąbŗąxąş» : elven arm. "A pleasure Duchess..." He would have introduced Emmanuel but the man did that for himself before Abe had the chance. "You are an elf...I haven't seen one in some time...Seems we are in the land of humans now doesn't it?" He teased her lightly, eyes snapping over to Emmanuel. "Drinks would be a good idea...Would you like something -c-
    22:38:46«Ąbŗąxąş» : Duchess?" He couldn't recall how to address someone of such import so he guessed the title was good enough. "Also I should apologize for my men over there...if they get a bit rowdy...they are just newly returned to their homes is all..." As if they'd heard a cheer went up from the steadily inebriating men who raised their tankards to their -c-
    22:39:21«Ąbŗąxąş» : centaur Captain...Abraxas would have liked to think it was because they adored him...but he suspected it was because his coin had got them to their drunken states.-
    22:40:36Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : - "Pleasure Duchess." Nodding at Abe's agreement about drinks, the battlemage made his way around the horse (instead of stepping over him rudely). As he moved, one of his hands teasingly trailed up the centaur's arm and shoulder, and then down his back. It was rather forward of him, but he didn't think the man would mind. Making his way to the >
    22:42:23Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : counter, he ordered two more mead as well as a bottle of wine with three glasses. He wasn't sure which the elf would prefer, but he had no qualms about either so he knew they'd end up bring drank in the end. Bringing the drinks back over, he set them on the table before letting his hand slide over Abe's shoulder once more before he made his way >
    22:42:57Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : around the table and back to his seat. "An elf hm? Well aren't we a motley crew? An Elf, A Centaur, and a Dryad all sit in a bar....sounds like the start of a rather bad joke." -
    22:45:35xMystrealx : =Her manners wouldn't allow her to refuse the kindness, she had nothing better to do anyway. Meeting new people, and discovering the beauty and adventure of new lands was the whole point of her trip either way. Nodding sincerely, her head bounced for a beat or two more than it should. Her exitment always bubbled just below the surfvace. "Oh my, -c-
    22:48:04xMystrealx : how kind. I...." Before she could deny the alcohol it was put infront of her. Mystreal didn't tolerate alcohol, not well anyways. One mead usually left her giggling like a school girl to herself. The wine placed infront of her she smiled politely, chewing her lip a little on the left side. Amber eyes trailed the men in the corner, as the cheer -c-
    22:49:47xMystrealx : went up in Abraxa's direction and she grinned. "It seems that you are a good Captain, for your men to be so thankful" What other explaination could there be. It was an unfortunate fact that Mystreal saw the world through Rose tinted glasses. Taking a glass of wine, she could drag it out over the night. It would be fine. The smallest sip taken out-c
    22:51:49xMystrealx : manners she grinned at Emm. Her cheshire smile spreading her lips as she brought her legs up under the trains of her skirt sitting lotus position on the chair. "Thankyou for the drink Sir...." Nodding to his question, before she continued the conversation. "It does a little. Although I think the punch line would be a little savoury" A slightly -c-
    22:52:00xMystrealx : nervous giggle came and she took another sip of her drink.=
    22:54:51«Ąbŗąxąş» : -The trailing hand caught his eyes and although he didn't smack it away, he did his best not to grin at it either. Keep calm and cool Abraxas...especially with his men only a few tables away. It occurred to Abraxas as soon as Emmanuel returned with the booze that he should have said none alcoholic for the elven duchess...of all the elves he'd -c-
    22:56:17«Ąbŗąxąş» : known he'd never met one capable of handling their booze...a few glasses and they were usually on the floor. Opposite of him really, considering he had the body of a horse and a man...he could drink most people under the table. "More the sort of Captain that pays for their drinks...I am sure in their heads at the moment that equates to being a-c-
    22:58:22Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : brb))
    22:58:55«Ąbŗąxąş» : good Captain..." He quipped, his hand reaching for the mead...he didn't mind wine but he suspected that too would lose man points (horseman points) with the men drinking nearby...guards were odd like that. The revelation that Emmanuel was a dryad didn't surprise him too much...he could tell he wasn't human...he just hadn't been able to place it -c-
    23:00:29«Ąbŗąxąş» : either. "I suspect if it comes from Emmanuel the punch line will be anything but savoury..." He mused...it sounded like a dirty joke. Oh man, don't go down there in the middle of a bar Abe! Bad thing about being a centaur...you were never wearing any breeches....they didn't tend to make them in horse sizes. "What brings you to Hadara Duchess?"-
    23:05:02Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : - "Oh..you can count on it." He said in response to him telling bawdy jokes. Well...everyone has a strength right? He grinned at the centaur while saying it, trying his best not to be too obvious. Although that kind of interaction was not a problem usually in the city considering their ruler's proclivities. Sipping the mead, he watched the two at >
    23:05:28Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : the table with him before nodding along with Abe's question. "Yes..what does bring you here. It is not often we get an elf in these parts. They mostly stay to their homelands don't they?" -
    23:05:34Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : sorry. eating. short post!))
    23:07:28Sybilla·Covelin has joined the conversation.
    23:07:59xMystrealx : =Elves were not bred to take toxins. Most set in their ways to keep their bodies pure to nature, and untainted. The elders always did, but she was free for the next 10 human years of her elven traditional binds. "Oh I see." She retorted in response to the comment about the joke. Although she only half saw. Smiling as her eyes seemed to be -c-
    23:09:10«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : Hey Sybilla))
    23:09:35xMystrealx : distracted so easily by those aruond her, they were twitching all over the place to watch the interactions around her. So much so was her concetration taken, she delayed in her answer as Abraxas's direct question drew her back to reality. The same cheshire smile came and she chriped into life. "Oh, It is tradition in my culture for the young to -c-
    23:09:39Sybilla·Covelin : -waves- )
    23:11:17xMystrealx : travel. Especially those of Elder bloodline. I am just starting my Si bysi os vol." She realised that she had spoken in her home tongue, and the cogs turned to try and translate in her head. "Uh, I think it translates to The journey of rights...." She continued, once she had a topic that she could chatter on nothing stopped her until she ran out -c
    23:11:31Tory-Oakcroft : Hey Sybi.)
    23:11:58«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : Tory has boobs...that is all >.>))
    23:12:04Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : yush))
    23:12:39Jaci : he does not!))
    23:13:10Jaci : hes just questioning his sexuality))
    23:13:19Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : Ahh...cross dressing. Kaidus does that))
    23:13:32Jaci : nods* yup))
    23:14:03xMystrealx : of steam naturally. "It means that we take time to travel, learn of other cultures." Her fingers tapped on the glass infront of her, with a tipping ring. Watching the liquid churn she just smiled brightly. "Most of my kind stay hidden, because well....humans are quick to use our traits." =
    23:14:04Sixx has joined the conversation.
    23:14:32Tory-Oakcroft : Ugh.)
    23:14:33«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : wait...no i don't...that's my husband))
    23:14:39«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : and Welcome!))
    23:14:53Sixx : ty}
    23:15:08Jaci : you totally do Kai, dont lie))
    23:15:21Jaci : Emm has pictures to prove it))
    23:15:33Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : they sell really well on ebay *runs BIC*))
    23:15:50«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : there was that one time...))
    23:16:07«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : but it was only once! and I swear I thought it was my underwear! >.>))
    23:16:11«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : -shushes now))
    23:17:03Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : XD))
    23:17:35Sixx has left the conversation.
    23:18:02«Ąbŗąxąş» : -The centaur wasn't so familiar with elven customs...his tribe hadn't been much for allying with other peoples. Very inward...very much all about centaurs. The mead was finished almost as swiftly as it had been started and he did his best not to eye Emmanuel too much. The man kept looking at him in that way and it made it somewhat difficult to -c-
    23:20:12«Ąbŗąxąş» : concentrate on anything else. "I see...We had rights of passage in my tribe as well...Usually involved sending centaurs just past being foals out on their own to survive...We were very much a survival of the fittest..." It was very like how the Spartans did it. He'd obviously survived...that trial at least. "And I can understand that...humans can-c
    23:20:56Tory-Oakcroft : =It had been a long night on the dock, the nights shift not going as smoothly as it had for the past few nights. He was sporting a small bruise along his cheek line, from a bandit that had gotten a lucky shot. Luckily bandits were chanes, and not willing to fight for a prize to the end, so the men had been quick to retreat once they realised he -c-
    23:21:16«Ąbŗąxąş» : be odd creatures sometimes...quick to jump on things they don't understand...take that from a man who cannot really go anywhere in human society without drawing eyes..." At least elves appeared human from a distant...only the ears really gave it away. Centaurs...well, aside from being mistaken for a man riding a horse, they weren't likely to be -c-
    23:22:42«Ąbŗąxąş» : very inconspicuous. Stealthy centaur! Not likely...might as well be a ninja elephant. "But they cannot help themselves I suppose...though they might gawk few have ever caused me issue..."-
    23:23:58Tory-Oakcroft : wasn't planning to just step aside. He was tired, but sleep evaded him as always. The slight upset of his vicious behaviour towards Liv still lay a little in his head. He had hit some low blows, but he hadn't walked back. It was progress to not fall into the same cycle. Pushing his hand through the heavy blonde strnds that always sat over his -c-
    23:25:15Tory-Oakcroft : eyes. The pacific colour was finally hidden underneaht again, the locks regrown after Gaidas attack of the shears on him. Loitering below the same oak tree in the quiet patch of the market, that he always did when the place was too rushed for him he yawned. Hands cupped behind the nape of his neck, resting the backs on the bark, his legs bent -c-
    23:27:44Tory-Oakcroft : lazily infront of his, In truth the blonde fringe hid the fact his eyes were shut. Resting was as good as sleep surely? Yawning a little, his leather satchel slumped at his side and his broadsword lazily deposited next to it. His face as ever sat in the same pensieve line. He had managed to keep himself away from most people sucessfully for -c-
    23:28:53Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : - Emm really didn't have much to add to the conversation. He didn't have to survive any trials. As a dryad he just had to not destroy the forest with his fledgling magic in order to be welcomed into the families around him. But he had quickly taken off for the human world which was a much more interesting place in his opinion. Funny since the >
    23:29:22Tory-Oakcroft : a good few days now. The lack of social interactions meaning that he was back to his full guard. No metter how withdrawn you tried to be, it was easy to fall into social norms when surrounded by them constantly. The summer leaves of the trees, bristled in the small summer wind that rustled through them. It was calm. Which was enjoyable for now.=
    23:30:20Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : humans would likely much prefer to be in his world instead. Sipping the mead, his eyes studied the two people at the table with him, wondering what topics they'd discuss next. Well, he'd wait until something he could talk about came along. In the mean time he continued to eye the centaur up rather greedily. Why not enjoy the eye candy while it was>
    23:30:23Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : there right? -
    23:33:02xMystrealx : =The exchanged glances of the men were noted, and a slight giggle came. Relationships were funny things, people spent so much time dancing around nervous looks and meaningless conversation, that they could easily waste half their lives doing so. Her smile brightened, as she thought for once silence might be a better option. Try hard. Nope. -c-
    23:37:18xMystrealx : "We hide well. Even getting away with being in plain sight!" Her eyes sparkled. She loved her species, but the human world fascinated her. It was so....busy. Her ownhomeland was calm, and a little well boring. Mystreal was always chastised for her excitment there. Her hands still tapped on the glass, beginning to fidget a little in her chair as -c-
    23:38:06xMystrealx : she took another mouthful of the wine. "A dryad...I have never met a Dryad before." Her smile gleamed, hungrily her eyes scanned the man for information. The same warmth still glowing from her as blaze snuggled into her bushel.=
    23:46:40«Ąbŗąxąş» : sorry, cats were being fed -posts now-))
    23:48:18«Ąbŗąxąş» : -The looks from Emmanuel were still there...damn he was going to give that man a smack in a moment if he didn't stop eyeing him like that! Not that he wasn't enjoying it...it just made everything else harder to focus on. "Yes indeed...centaurs do not do well in hide and seek...unless we are given time to craft a horses head to put over our -c-
    23:49:13-»Ñγǿką«- has joined the conversation.
    23:50:09Tory-Oakcroft : Hey Nyoka.)
    23:50:24-»Ñγǿką«- : hi Tory ))
    23:50:28«Ąbŗąxąş» : body..." Considering the size of his human torso that would have to be one freakishly formed horse to have a head that big. Best not attempt such plans Abe....just stick to games that do not require inconspicuousness. Eyes sidled towards Emmanuel momentarily. "Aye, in fairness I have met very few of your kind as well Emmanuel...I suspect you -c-
    23:51:45«Ąbŗąxąş» : are almost as rare as I am in a place like this..." He wasn't so curious as Mystreal, nor so eager to dig out information but he would listen if the dryad shared. Odd collection of creatures to have at a table...Someone call in a human before everyone starts thinking they're plotting a minority uprising!-
    23:52:08«Ąbŗąxąş» : Welcome Nyoka))
    23:53:04-»Ñγǿką«- : thank you ))
    23:53:22-»Ñγǿką«- : so where are those who rping at? ))
    23:53:40xMystrealx : Kinds head.)
    23:53:45xMystrealx : -.-")
    23:53:53xMystrealx : -Will get that right one of these days-)
    23:55:02-»Ñγǿką«- : lol ))
    23:55:03Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : lol))
    23:55:13«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : Kings Head))
    23:55:24«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : not the Kings Arm...or the Kinds Head >.>))
    23:55:48-»Ñγǿką«- : what about the neck?))
    23:55:57-»Ñγǿką«- : lol ))
    23:56:05xMystrealx : Kaidus get back to your lurking.)
    23:56:09xMystrealx : -shoos-)
    23:57:14Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : lmao))
    23:58:21«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : >.> -lurks-))
    23:58:28Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : - Emmanuel continued to sip his mead before shrugging as they made mention of his own geneology. "Yes...we are not a common breed. When you consider the lifespan of a tree, even though we sow many many many seeds...." He paused to glance at Abraxas pointedly for a moment, "We tend to only actually bring forth one or two from those seeds. So...we >
    23:59:27Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : are not all that plentiful in the world." Shrugging, he sipped the drink while looking at anywhere other than the centaur. Best not to be too obvious right? And considering the man just got to town and all...really...have some self control Emmanuel! "So do either of you have plans for your time in town?" Who knew how long they'd be here afterall? >
    23:59:33Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : They may only be around for a week or two at the most. -
    00:06:47-»Ñγǿką«- : *She once more was walking though the forest though this time she decided to head to a different tavern. Due to the heat and humidity she was wearing a short light brown skirt and short top that exposed her stomach. She was definitely not used to the heat like her pet was. Heading towards the Kings head tavern she reach up and would pull her -c-
    00:07:35xMystrealx : =Her eyes swept the pair, and she figured it may be time to make a sweeping exit. Standing she gave them both a sweetening smile. The happy edge of it, running as she bounced to her feet. The girl almost skipped everywhere. now she had stepped back from the table, and her skirt trails scooped up past her ankles the world could see she had no -c-
    00:08:28-»Ñγǿką«- : hair up into a pony tail then would begin braiding the pony tail wanting to get as much air on the back of her neck as possible. Finally reaching the door she pushed it open walking inside. It was definitely different then the other one. Walking in silently she noticed others and nodded slightly to them as she moved over to take a seat in -c-
    00:09:01xMystrealx : shoes. Bare soles liking the feel of the earth, and stone beneath them. To fit in better into a human world it was easier to dress as was expected. The thing short elven dresses of white satin and silk would draw to much attention. The autumn red of the tresses around her face, curled a little at the tips lacing carefully over her shoulders she -c-
    00:09:05-»Ñγǿką«- : the coolness of the tavern*
    00:10:15xMystrealx : tucked the strays back behind elongated ears once more. "Well, it was ever so delightful to meet you both." Her hands pleated the front of her trains again and she smiled a little deeper. "Mabye we will meet again soon? I do hope so." She nodded and couldn't resist pating the pony. It was just a species habit nothing more. Anything with four -c-
    00:10:49Āŕlånã has joined the conversation.
    00:11:03-»Ñγǿką«- : Welcome))
    00:11:08Āŕlånã : thank you)
    00:11:12«Ąbŗąxąş» : Welcome))
    00:11:46Āŕlånã : thank you)
    00:12:13xMystrealx : legs and a coat of fur made her all sparkly. Her touch was elven, the soft warmth something that made her kind one with the elements around them. She took a step back and blaze hissed and squeaked in her bushel. He wasn't keen on strangers. Or rather he was overly protective of his owner. "Oh I plan to explore! This land is just so perfectly -c-
    00:13:30xMystrealx : quiant. It is so very...human afterall." Her eyes again gave that giddy sparkle and she bounced. "I would love to see every part of it. If I could find my guide again." Kaidus had been lost sometime previous, but she supposed her was such a busy man that he had many other things to do. "I am sure I will find my way. Thankyou again both...you have-c
    00:14:23Āŕlånã has left the conversation.
    00:14:26xMystrealx : been so very kind." Her voice chimed, and in truth she was gathering a few not so pleasant glances of a leering manner. But they were ignored=
    00:16:34«Ąbŗąxąş» : -The comment about seeds would have made him choke on his mead...if he hadn't already choked on it. Instead he choked on his tongue apparently because he managed to give a few rough coughs before catching himself. Damn dryads and their comments. "No plans...not until I am told them by those in command...." he trailed off when he felt her start -c-
    00:18:21«Ąbŗąxąş» : to pet him...the part of him that was very aware that he was not in fact a horse wanted to send a hoof in her direction but the gentleman, such as he was decided against it...Let her pet away at his horse body...providing she didn't start braiding his hair he didn't much mind. "It was a pleasure Duchess and I fear I must be off too...I need a -c-
    00:19:55«Ąbŗąxąş» : wash before I begin being the worst smelling thing in here..." His eyes slipped towards Emmanuel briefly. "I believe Mr Braun here was going to show me the river...I fear I do not really fit in human bath tubs..." Not without unintentionally cracking them anyway. At Blaze's hiss he gave the ferret a light look. "Do not worry...we will not attempt-c
    00:21:24«Ąbŗąxąş» : to take your place in her bow blaze..." he quipped before hauling himself to his rather massive height. Just missed banging his head...a lot of near misses with this one... "I will get my bearings around town Emmanuel...when you are ready come and find me...I hope to see you again Duchess..." And off he clopped...clip clop, duck out the door and -c
    00:21:39«Ąbŗąxąş» : into the street to attempt being incognito again.-
    00:21:45«Ąbŗąxąş» : Bedtime...Goodnight all))
    00:21:47«Ąbŗąxąş» is away.
    00:22:19xMystrealx : O.O!)
    00:22:26xMystrealx : Sweeping exit lol))
    00:23:12«Ąbŗąxąş» : hey i'm still here...lurking o.o))
    00:23:17«Ąbŗąxąş» : lurklurklurk))
    00:23:42xMystrealx : -Sprays him with anti lurk-))
    00:25:34Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : - Right. Yes. Bathing. "Take care Elfy!" He waved to her before following the horseman outside and guiding him off to the bathing spot. (quick exit...back pain x.x) -
    00:26:11-»Ñγǿką«- : lol i guess ill get going ))
    00:26:16Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ is away.
    00:26:20Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ : sorry Nyoka))
    00:26:21-»Ñγǿką«- : gonna go to the beach soon anyways ))
    00:26:24-»Ñγǿką«- : its ok ))
    00:26:45-»Ñγǿką«- has left the conversation.
    00:30:39xMystrealx has left the conversation.
    00:31:05Tory-Oakcroft has left the conversation.
    00:35:07Ɛɱɱɑɳǔɛζ has left the conversation.
    00:35:37«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : aww I killed the room XD))
    00:59:05Jaci : lol hardly Kai))
    00:59:17Jaci : im still here, was justing preparing tomorrow nights dinner))
    01:28:42Sybilla·Covelin has left the conversation.
    01:59:38Jaci has left the conversation.
    02:04:26«Ąbŗąxąş» has left the conversation.
    04:57:18Sīεgfгїεδ has joined the conversation.
    04:57:49Sīεgfгїεδ has left the conversation.
    06:02:34Talisman has joined the conversation.
    06:02:36Talisman has left the conversation.

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:26 am