Chronicles of Menouthis

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Role Play Website] The tales and stories woven within these lands.

2 posters

24th July 2011

Kaidus
    Kaidus
    Admin
    Admin

24th July 2011 Empty 24th July 2011

Post  Kaidus Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:11 am

10:02:56Unáwen-Riverfall has joined the conversation.
    10:04:02«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» has joined the conversation.
    10:04:23«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» is away.
    10:04:29Unáwen-Riverfall has left the conversation.
    10:26:55÷Ťûľľŷ÷ has joined the conversation.
    10:27:04«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» : Morning!))
    10:30:16«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» : It's posted on the forum where we'll be playing next week in the storyline.))
    10:47:38÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : Oh cool! ))
    10:47:46÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : And good morning =) ))
    10:52:08«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» : -Wave- Me and the alarm didn't get on so well this morning. It started going off at 5.))
    10:56:58÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : Alarms suck so much ass. I was thinking about that last night, how people should be woken up better than by some blaring sound ))
    10:57:14Gävîn has joined the conversation.
    10:57:26÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : Welcome ))
    10:57:46Gävîn : Greetings.]
    11:08:08÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : ~He left the forge early in the morning, after a bath. He would need to get some shuteye in at some point, most likely, but he hadn't yet felt the side-effects of his all-nighter. He locked up behind himself and looked at the day. Should be another hot one, but he was well adapted to the heat by now. He wore simple, cloth garb, a sleeveless tan >
    11:09:58÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : shirt and loosely fitting tan breeches, with a dark brown belt, and dark brown boots. He was a blonde man of average height and astounding physical build, stacked with lean muscle. He would be taking a break from most forms of training this day, save maybe for his marksmanship skills. He could tell his body needed a break, and the purpose was to >
    11:13:02÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : properly exercise, and then nourish and repair it, not to destroy it relentlessly. So he walked at a casual pace around Hadara, just going for a morning stroll to get the blood flowing. It was early enough the sun had only recently come up and few were out. Only the hunters and the farmers would have any real >
    11:14:10÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : reason to be awake at this crazy hour. He had no aim to his trek, but it took him through the marketplace all the same.~
    11:19:11«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» has left the conversation (Ping timeout).
    11:23:22Gävîn has left the conversation.
    11:48:51÷Ťûľľŷ÷ is away.
    12:01:52÷Ťûľľŷ÷ has left the conversation.
    12:32:01÷Ťûľľŷ÷ has joined the conversation.
    12:32:04÷Ťûľľŷ÷ is away.
    12:39:29Georgina_Calloniel has joined the conversation.
    12:39:41Georgina_Calloniel has left the conversation.
    13:32:06ᴥАññóřãᴥ has joined the conversation.
    13:32:13тoнoрĸa has joined the conversation.
    13:32:19ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Hello))
    13:32:33тoнoрĸa : Afternoon...tis like a ghost town in here xD))
    13:32:37ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Lol))
    13:32:48ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Well, I'm here now ^.^))
    13:33:17ᴥАññóřãᴥ : And I bring the fun times. *dances*))
    13:34:53ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Refreshing real fast))
    13:35:00ᴥАññóřãᴥ has left the conversation.
    13:35:04ᴥАññóřãᴥ has joined the conversation.
    13:35:12тoнoрĸa : Wb))
    13:35:15ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Ty)0
    13:35:18÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : Hey everybody ))
    13:35:21÷Ťûľľŷ÷ has returned.
    13:35:26ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Wanted to see if we had a weather update))
    13:35:28тoнoрĸa : Hey Tully))
    13:35:32ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Hi!))
    13:36:19The chat's topic has changed to: [ Realistic Medieval Fantasy ][NKZ/ Multi-Para Literate][ToD equal to EST.] [The rules have changed, see what's new!][Weather: Hot with occasional showers]
    13:36:34ᴥАññóřãᴥ : It's like magic >.>))
    13:36:53«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : Ask and ye shall receive >.>))
    13:37:16÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : And here I thought the paladin fad was over ))
    13:39:40«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : not a paladin...a god!muhaha! >.> I'll shut up now xD))
    13:39:46÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : lol ))
    13:40:13÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : Kaidus you should play some obscure god, that'd be cool. I'd play a paladin that worships you. Can have strange abilities that force people to dance etc ))
    13:41:06ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +Annora stepped out onto the sandy shore, kicking off her shoes and picking them up. Isn't this how people soul searched? On the beach as a rain shower threatened to come in, with steely grey skies above and an angry sea ahead? She sat in the sand, resting her chin in her palm, her other hand idly playing with the sand to her side. <c>
    13:42:25«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : Don't give me ideas >.>))
    13:44:54CathaoirMacDonnchadh has joined the conversation.
    13:45:47«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : Hey Cath))
    13:45:52÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : Welcome ))
    13:46:49CathaoirMacDonnchadh : hello-thank you))
    13:47:11ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> She needed to know what she wanted before she spoke to Cathaoir about it. She was angry- she knew that. Angry at herself, for letting herself fall into the same thing that had gotten her into trouble before. What was it about him that let her be walked all over and get very little in return? She sighed, running a hand through her hair. <c>
    13:52:34ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> The life that she was living could only lead to what? Cathaoir continuing to treat her as his wife, without having to actively do anything? Even during there short courtship she had at least managed to keep him on his toes. Now it was.... nothing. She sighed, running a hand through her hair.+
    13:53:39тoнoрĸa : <The shop was in Tomas' hands today...his father had always taught him, there came a point in everyone's life when it was sink or swim. Toh had been taught to swim in much that way, shoved into the cold lakes of his homelands and given little option than to learn. He wasn't much of a swimmer these days (though one of his legs was awfully -c-
    13:57:02тoнoрĸa : buoyant) but he was one hell of a healer...and he was hoping given no option, Tomas might be forced to become one too. Another day off...it wasn't that he particularly enjoyed a wealth of other hobbies but the pace he had been working, his legs (or rather leg) couldn't really handle it any more. He'd taken his cart to the market to resupply and-c-
    13:59:15тoнoрĸa : ended up paying a lad whose arm he'd set a few months ago to take it back and went on his hobbling way along the docks. He had no where to go but unfortunately for a man who was somewhat lacking in the limb department he wasn't particularly good at sitting still for very long.>
    14:01:05xMystrealx has joined the conversation.
    14:01:12÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : Welcome ))
    14:01:19тoнoрĸa : Hey Myst))
    14:01:24xMystrealx : Morning All.))
    14:01:32CathaoirMacDonnchadh : morning))
    14:01:53xMystrealx : Awwww, some of my favourite people all here ^.^))
    14:05:45÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : ~Tully had been walking about, for quite a while. He had been in the marketplace when he spotted Tohopka, and watched him walk off toward the docks. Tully waited a while, having bought some bread when it was its freshest (he'd been there since 5 am), then eaten at the Wench, he'd gone to the woods for a while, though he didn't have his bow or any >
    14:06:22You have been marked as being away.
    14:06:40CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir hadn't made any obvious attempts at the relationship. His experience after Annora led him to believe that he didn't have to try hard but he was slowly working his way back to that. He wanted to marry her but he had less than nothing to offer her that would show his intentions. Last night after leaving the wench he backtracked<c>
    14:07:05÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : other weaponry with him so no hunting (he wasn't opposed to bashing something's brains in with a fist but he just couldn't seem to get the jump on anything). He was taking it easy today, having decided earlier in the night (he'd been up the whole time, and still wasn't tired) not to exercise this day, save for the lightest of kinds (walking and >
    14:08:58÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : the like, maybe some archery later). In any case, with hands in pockets (he wore cloth garb, tans and browns, the only leather being his belt and boots) he strolled, finally, toward the same destination: the docks. He caught up to the healer after a time, still some yards away saying "Tohopka, mind if I join you?" He knew the man to be a bit of a >
    14:09:42÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : grump but, he had nothing better to do and, anyway, it was always good to be on the good side of the person who might be patching you up when you were, shall we say, accident prone?~
    King Adiemus Thornwyck
    King Adiemus Thornwyck
    Admin
    Admin

24th July 2011 Empty Re: 24th July 2011

Post  King Adiemus Thornwyck Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:57 am

13:46:08 OOC: http://chat.oasiz.net/chatroom/2523494B5C624F4F43 Website: http://imperialkingdom.bravehost.com/ Check rules before entering and enjoy your stay!
    13:46:20
    13:46:20Allene : Hello.))
    13:47:02÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : given that damn bottle away. The scenery rolled by and he paid no attention to it other than the amount required to stay on the road. Took it easy on the horses. They were good animals, well trained, and he'd made sure to pay the stablehand extra to take good care of them. They passed the docks, and then the marketplace proper as time ticked by. >
    13:47:08CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>much to do. Soon I will be up to my eyes in requests if my profession is as needed as I hope." His words were hopeful and disjointed with the cloves effects that were taking hold more. ;
    13:48:05÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : Finally, they made it to the forge. He stopped before it in such a way the side door was as near to the forge's front door's steps as he could get it. "Here we are" he informed them, and then slid down once more to open the door for them so they could get out.~
    13:50:51xMystrealx : =As the coach moved her eyes flashed on the scenery, after a minute or so she was hung out the carriage window, her ribs hooked over the lip of it as her hair pushed back from her face in the rushing wind. The rain pushed against her face and she couldn't resist. Before too long her feet scrabb;ed at the door side from inside. Annora at her -c-
    13:53:39xMystrealx : side she turned giving an excited smile before with a suden kick off the door jam inside she was gone. Her slim figure leeched out of the opened window, arms pulling hard at the carriage roof as she scrabbled her feet on the sides. The water had made them slippery and once of twice a loud thud came as her feet both slipped at once and she -c-
    13:54:58xMystrealx : clung on with a thud against the side. Pulling herself onto the to of the carriage, she giggled at the wind over the top of the carriage, the rain beat against her and she knelt just above tullys head. Leaning over the carriage top her hands bracing the lip, her top half almost looking ready to teeter over forward. As the horses stopped abruptly -c
    13:56:59xMystrealx : the force sent her first backwards onto her rear end, and then with two thumps she slid with a squeak and a giggle onto the place where tully had been, before he went to open the door. Leaning around the side to stare at the other two she giggled with a beaming smile, her excitment brimming into a bounce. "Oh my! Can we always travel like that?"=
    13:59:44ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +Annora smirked into her hand as the Mystreal climbed out the window and onto the roof. She had learned as a mother that there were risks you allowed and risks you didn't. She had no doubt the elf had the agility and balance to manage fine whatever physical risks she took- the constant spinning, bouncing, and tumbling showed that. Annora <c>
    14:03:44ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> chose to stay inside the carriage while it travelled. As they pulled to the forge she stood and slipped out when Tully opened the door for them. "Thank you, Tully." She said, lifting her long skirts to keep them out of the mud as she darted inside, smiling widely at Mystreal's reaction to the carriage ride. She entered, moving into the <c>
    14:04:44ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> forge and frowning softly, spotting Cathaoir sitting behind the counter. Well, now she had to face him again with no clue as to what she wanted from the man. However, she was still angry and being used and treated like his wife, without any effort on his part.+
    14:07:30Ancient_Daltamare : -=He just rolled his shoulder in reply to Cathaiors inquirey of why he was asking=- I black out sometimes, normally I wake up in a jail cell with a body count but it seems I am free so something must of happened. -=It was the truth though, but that worked both ways between him and the beast. Hearing the carriage pull up he decided it was time to >
    14:08:38Ancient_Daltamare : get off the roof. Analyzing his surroundings which he knew well enough already but still wanted to be cautious he stood up and padded over to the side of the building=- Well Blaze....hold on. -=Feeling those claws dig into his shirt he ran forward and lept at the next building kicking out at it once he was near. His sheer weight causing more of a >
    14:09:50Ancient_Daltamare : drop then most would expect yet there was enough force once he could bend his knee off the building to launch him back at the forge which he caught into a few of the bricks that were pushed out and began the climb down. Once he hit second story he just let himself drop. A loud sound could be heard from the alley before he popped out of it brushing>
    14:10:22Ancient_Daltamare : himself off and making sure the ferret was still attached=- Have a girls night out or something? -=He asked wondering why they all returned in a carriage, with Tully as the driver no less=-
    14:11:24Ĵɋᶇᶒ·Ļᶒᶌᶉį has joined the conversation.
    14:11:34Ĵɋᶇᶒ·Ļᶒᶌᶉį has left the conversation.
    14:11:35CathaoirMacDonnchadh : YAY MY TURN!!))
    14:13:01Allene is away.
    14:14:30CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir finished the clove while Annora was still outside of the forge and Dalt on the roof. He felt a little more at ease about things. By the time Annora had come inside he had finished sorting the first two baskets and dumped the third he was moving the medium nails into the now empty third basket as Annora walked in and caught sight of<c>
    14:17:12Allene has left the conversation.
    14:17:28CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>him. He was shirtless and not rather concerned about it. He was certain she wouldn't notice the kilt work beneath his shirt. He chuckled thinking about the trouble Dalt coud have gotten into over a rhino trying to dominate the forge. He could only imagine the anger the beastly side had when he witnessed it. He looked up from sorting to see <c>
    14:19:44CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <C>Annora and wondered how mad she still was. It seemed there was some level of animosity still there. He kept from speaking, wanting her words to be untainted by his attempts to atone verbally, He wasn't one to keep trying to silence her voice. He preferred her outspoken and determined as she was.'|F|
    14:20:52÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : skip me this turn ))
    14:22:29xMystrealx : k)
    14:24:15νalοr has joined the conversation.
    14:24:32CathaoirMacDonnchadh : kk)
    14:24:50«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» : Welcome Valor.))
    14:25:16«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» : Take a brief moment to peek through the rules and let me know if I can be of any assistance for questions.))
    14:25:44xMystrealx : =Annora gained a wide smile in return to her own. “Thank you Sir Tully.” She smiled and hopped down from the carriage a little clumsily, she was sodden. Wet through from lingering in the rain, but she just seemed to deal with it. It never really bothered her. Wide eyes flashed over Dalt, as Blaze squeaked in a lively manner. The little creature -c-
    14:26:01xMystrealx : paddled on Dalt’s shoulder but refused to move. “Blaze. Oh my stars you little run away.” The creature finally hopped down from blazes shoulders, launching off the mans shoulders with a scuttling clatter as he hit the ground. The little animal launching up into arms that always caught him. The excitement in her she smiled widely and hugged him -c-
    14:26:15xMystrealx : before drawing her eyes over Dalt. “I am ever so sorry if he bothered you Dalt. He is loyal, but his manners are atrocious.” The little animal would have usually scurried himself away into her pocket, but apparently he had grown accustomed to seeing the world as he perched on her shoulders having decidedly less space than on Dalts. “Thankyou for -c
    14:26:27xMystrealx : looking after him.” She stepped forward and raised on her toes kissing his cheek before she turned aiming to bounce off down the street. Afterall she had managed to locate her stray, and she needed to find her new home. The fiery bounce of her hair came as she just seemed to airily grace in the other direction. She did what her head wanted at -c-
    14:27:06xMystrealx : that second. Flitting from one activity to the next like a bird.It was a rather scattered pace of life, but it suited to her concentration levels.=
    14:30:50÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : I need to switch comps, brb ))
    14:30:53÷Ťûľľŷ÷ has left the conversation.
    14:32:11ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +Annora looked to Cathaoir, moving out of the doorway so that those that were following her in could enter. She looked to Cathaoir, shaking her head. "Really Cathaoir, do you have something against clothing?" She asked, feeling instantly frustrated with the man, running a hand through her hair as she looked to him. "I said I would speak to you <c>
    14:34:35ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <C> later of my anger yesterday. And here it is- I am not your wife. You have not given me your name, nor a ring. So, I will not do your laundry, mend your shirts, or share your bed. And that is the simple truth of the matter. I was not raised to be acting as I have been. I'd forgotten myself. But now I am back to my senses, and that is <c>
    14:34:38νalοr has left the conversation.
    14:37:50ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> the simple truth of the matter." Her voice was even, and calm. That seemed to cover just about everything that she felt as well. She moved to the side, sitting down in the chair not occupied by Cathaoir's shirt, letting out a deep breath. For such a simple speech, she certainly felt like she needed a drink after it.+
    14:38:01Ancient_Daltamare : whos post?))
    14:38:11xMystrealx : Cath's I think.)
    14:38:19xMystrealx : No wait yours.)
    14:38:22CathaoirMacDonnchadh : Dalt's unless he wants to switch))
    14:38:27Ancient_Daltamare : I'm posting))
    14:39:14÷Ťûľľŷ÷ has joined the conversation.
    14:39:57Ancient_Daltamare : -=Being lost seemed to be the common theme for him in these last two days. Listening in on everyone he couldn't help but comment=- Your not his wife....yet. -=The two already seemed to be married by the sounds of things and as Mystreal came up to kiss him on the cheek he did a repeat performance of the other day by turning his head into it so >
    14:41:01Ancient_Daltamare : there lips met. Watching as she bounded off randomly after he actually felt lonely without the ferret. Wierd but it was nice to have someone around since his other half to to speak was hidden away somewhere venting. Well, what to do, leave the love birds to argue and find trouble or get back to work. Then again the forge wasn't his work it was the>
    14:41:40Ancient_Daltamare : beasts. Ancient worked as a mercenary and there wasn't too much jobs around for one but he might as well check into it for the time being. Where to start though=-
    14:45:28CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir took her speech calmly and stopped sorting the nails. She didn't take note of it so either she was single-minded for the moment or she hadn't expected them to not be sorted already. Either way not what he was hoping for. He nodded to the words she spoke and knelt behind the counter. When he rose up it didn't appear that anything had<c>
    14:47:44CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>changed about him. He walked around the counter and knelt in front of the seat she had taken. "I came here poor and naked. You helped clothe me and give me direction. I have but one thing to give you and you hate it so." He pulled the hat from behind him and held it out to her. "Will you marry me Annora Kilpeni?" He asked, foregoing her <c>
    14:50:20CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>newer last name since for some reason it escaped him. "I know it is not a ring, but you know I came here refusing to let go of it." He knew he was getting a no, but it didn't stop him from continuing. "Someday-mayhaps very soon- I will have a proper ring to offer you." He hadn't risen from his kneel or broken eye contact during his little<c>
    14:52:20CathaoirMacDonnchadh : speech. Things were definately different from when they had first talked of marriage. Back then she was the one asking him and he was saying yes without having a ring for her. His face wasn't rosie with the effects of alcohol, having sobered up over night. He did seem rather calm and content though, in spite of her having virtually questioned<C>
    14:54:51CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>his true intentions. That could be for any number of reasons.He did however have the strange scent of Dalt's cloves about him and his eyes seemed off somewhere. They were deep in Annora's and still entranced in other ways.'
    15:00:27ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Who's next?))
    15:00:38xMystrealx : You i think.)
    15:00:51xMystrealx : Or is it me?)
    15:00:57ᴥАññóřãᴥ : I think it's you))
    15:00:59xMystrealx : >.>" -Has a feeling she just held everyone up-))
    15:01:05xMystrealx : Ack sorry sorry!! posting!)
    15:01:14ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Lol, no worries))
    15:01:22Λvαlon has joined the conversation.
    15:01:35÷Ťûľľŷ÷ has left the conversation.
    15:01:38÷Ťûľľŷ÷ has joined the conversation.
    15:01:45Λvαlon has left the conversation.
    15:02:48xMystrealx : =Dalt turned and she ended up yet again with a full kis to him and she huffed slightly. "Stop doing that." It was the only sign of annoyance the bouncy little elf had let out trying to keep her face stern, but the same odd look of a smile that refused to quite mixed with a stern look came. The corners of her mouth turning a little at the corners.-c
    15:04:05xMystrealx : Wait...what! Her eyes double blinked as she peered around Dalt almost in question at Cath's actions, the smile that spread one of sheer excitement and she had to cover her own mouth to stop a squeal escaping. Unlike everyone else around her Myst just saw this as excitging. She missed the undertone of all the argument and darting steps the pair -c-
    15:05:29xMystrealx : had been undertaking. Her hands clamped over her mouth for a minute more the bubble of excitement around her swelled as she bounced on her toes. Both hands gripped suddenly on Dalt's arm, her small fingers barely giving off much strength as she looked ready to burst. Blaze took the opportunity to escape the jostling of her shoulders for a set -c-
    15:07:20xMystrealx : that were steadier, hopping up onto Dalt's shoulders his hind legs balanced on the mans right shoulder, front half stretching to place front paws on the top of his head. The small round eyes watched the two with a squeak. It seemed all eyes had flashed onto the couple in the main hall. Had to be unnerving. Her grip tightened a little in as -c-
    15:08:39xMystrealx : she watched. Annora was a good friend, and had so much happiness in her voice when telling of her mothers life, and happiness in love. It was hard for Myst to comprehend the girl would want anythign but this. A small noise of excitment came out, but it was quite and she managed to bite her lip to keep it contained. Even she knew now was not a -c-
    15:09:05xMystrealx : time to interject the couple.=
    15:11:01ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Hey Tully, jumping in?))
    15:11:28÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : not for now, go ahead ))
    15:11:36ᴥАññóřãᴥ : I think you missed it- a high Cath is proposing to Annora with a hat.))
    15:12:39xMystrealx : -Snickers-)
    15:12:44Ancient_Daltamare : I was gonna crack a joke about it but you go first so I can't get it in lol))
    15:12:59ᴥАññóřãᴥ : No, feel free to go))
    15:13:25ᴥАññóřãᴥ : I'm all for adding to the funny))
    15:14:38Ancient_Daltamare : -=He snickered as she huffed herself up=- What I enjoy the feeling of your lips. -=Before his attention was drawn away from Mystreal to the couple behind him. He was really proposing with the hat he got robbed over because of so much dislike? Really wow he knew the herbs had some wierd effect on humans but this was a bit beyond the usual >
    15:16:13Ancient_Daltamare : stupidity it put in there heads=- See Mystreal, don't you want to be happy like those two. -=He barely waited on Mystreals response before it registered what the arguement was over=- You really want your clothes cleaned that bad.... -=He thought he was lazy by paying others to do most of his work for him, this was a decision that would damn him>
    15:16:26Ancient_Daltamare : for life or at least until a divorce lawyer position was created=-
    15:20:15ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +Annora looked to Cathaoir as he came around the corner, a little confused by his actions. She thought she had been clear and then- oh god, he was kneeling! With that hat. Her face burned bright red and her nostrils frowned as he spoke, all while holding the ugliest hat in the known world. She tried to control her breathing. What he <c>
    15:23:41ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> said would have been romantic, but there was something wrong with her eyes. She frowned deeply, crossing her arms. "Cathaoir MacDonnchadh, are ye honestly proposing to me with a hat? Are ye even sober, man?" She asked. She wasn't exaggerating about the hat. A tricorner, feathers of all different colors and sizes sticking out from all angles. <c
    15:26:22ᴥАññóřãᴥ : *her nostrils FLARED, not frowned. I don't think I've seen nostrils frown.))
    15:28:24xMystrealx : LOL!)
    15:28:47ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> A symbol of the life he led while she was at home, pregnant and alone, or when she was raising his child with the man who was nice enough to give her bastard child a name. Her eyes narrowed a bit. "Nay." She said, in a voice that said murder. She was shaking with anger, even. "Don't even answer that. I can see in yer eyes that ye aren't. <c>
    15:29:59ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> No, I will not marry ye- not from a proposal like this, not when ye aren't even sober enough to...." She cursed roundly, resisting the urge to kick him, sliding past him and towards the door.+
    15:41:21CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir frowned as he was told no. Even high he knew it was coming, it hurt him more than he could imagine though. He dropped the hat and stood up. He wasn't sure what he was going to say. He was mysteriously hungry too. He watched Annora leaving. His normal urge almost surfaced. He was on the verge of telling her that she shouldn't expect his<c>
    15:45:19CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>help around shops and the like. All he could do was make a short squeeking sound. "You would have said no if I didn't offer the hat and had no ring. "He said just above a whisper and moderately confused. As she got to the door it flew open and an irish wolfhound bounded in seemingly attempting to tackle her. That moment made Cathaoir smile.<C>
    15:48:35CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>"Cuchulainn! Over here!" He called, trying to get the young dog over to him. He had only gotten the dog in his hunting last night. He couldn't get rid of the dog once he ran into it. He wanted to fight to keep her, but his actions had just pushed her away as much as anything he could have done.'
    15:49:20xMystrealx : =Watching the scene unfold a little, her eyes turned on Cath then Dalt as she smirked. It was rare she got a step up on the man, usually being subjected to the alter egos innuendos and mockery. Her head cocked although her smile gave her away. The beaming giggle as her words came out. Amber eyes caught on his, the defiant spark of joke. The -c-
    15:49:36xMystrealx : bouncy elf knew how to twist wording. She wasn’t that nieav. “Is that an offer Dalt.” The giggle that chimed was quite as she let go of his arm and a slight snicker came out. She really was learning quick about keeping step with the smart mouthed man. Annoras voice broke her giggling as she opened her eyes and her hands wrapped back round Dalt’s -c
    15:50:03xMystrealx : arm gripping again. (That is if he hadn’t bolted straight through the door leaving a Dalt shaped hole in the wood.) Sober? Double blinking the emotions of the scene in front of her meant she gave another squeeze on the flesh of his arm before stepping back trying to tuck behind him and avoid it. She didn’t understand, why would the woman outburst-c
    15:50:32xMystrealx : outburst in such a way? Elven ears twitched at the conversation and the raise in the anger in the woman brought the same thick feeling of darkened sulphur into her throat as the Drow. Her head drooped as she watched the floor staying quiet. Such heightened emotions tended to rub off on her and as Dalt’s smart mouth chirped in his two cents she -c-
    15:50:48xMystrealx : whacked him lightly on the ribs to shut him up. “Not now!” It was an odd thing, she seemed to wilt a little in her bounce, as the natural inclination to soak up others emotions came and went. She didn’t have full handle on things yet, so they leeched through at times. Hiding like a small kitten behind Dalt she wanted to escape the situation, but -c
    15:51:03xMystrealx : she didn’t want to leave Annora in this mood. The woman was her friend. Reaching out to try and grab her she missed and bright eyes looked at Dalt then Annora then Cath in confusion. It was like drowning in a world you didn’t know. People were shouting and she didn’t understand why it had happened, her grip tightened again and she had managed to-c
    15:51:16xMystrealx : tuck herself right against his back, her body leaning on him a little, as she peered round the arm she had a grip on to watch Cath. Her voice came out quiet trying to mean only Dalt heard. “Why are they fighting?”=
    15:54:56ᴥАññóřãᴥ has left the conversation.
    15:56:20CathaoirMacDonnchadh : she will be back in a few))
    15:57:02xMystrealx : We skipping her or waiting?))
    15:58:35ᴥАññóřãᴥ has joined the conversation.
    15:59:06Ancient_Daltamare : -=He was paying far to much attention to the scene before him and was caught off guard by the elf for a moment before that part of his brain which sarcasm flowed out of had a brilliant idea, though since he was about to give his word it could damn him. His hand coming upon hers while it rested on his arm, his other popping into a pouch to draw a >
    15:59:28CathaoirMacDonnchadh : wibbles))
    15:59:30xMystrealx : Wb))
    16:00:12ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Thanks guys))
    16:01:22Ancient_Daltamare : a goldren ring with a black jewel laced around its center=- If you wish one day this will be yours along with myself. -=That grin forming on his lips as he held back a bout of laughter. Sliding it away knowing well she wouldn't accept he just shook his head softly. The events before him still on his mind thinking he had something to do with this >
    16:02:12ᴥАññóřãᴥ has left the conversation (Ping timeout).
    16:03:40Ancient_Daltamare : caused him to grab Annora by the ar as she tried to retreat, leaning in he whispered something in her ear=- This was my fault, I gave him something I shouldn't have without his knowledge. I'l get his ass straightened out as soon as I can. -=Before releasing her to go off as she pleased. What a mess, he enjoyed causing havoc but prefered the >
    16:04:33ᴥАññóřãᴥ has joined the conversation.
    16:04:48ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Lets hope I stay this time...))
    16:05:08xMystrealx : -Superglues her to the wall-)
    16:05:24Ancient_Daltamare : field of combat to this chaos. He would work to correct it the best he could for both he and the beast considered all those around them at this time friends. The whack to the ribs stopped earlier that stopped him from his snappy comment stung, yet not in a physical sense. He was pushing boundries with people he shouldn't. His last words spoken to >
    16:06:47Ancient_Daltamare : Mystreal were actually in a serious tone for once=- Another of my fuck ups. -=He needed to sober up Cathaoir before he did any more damage. Perhaps Mystreal could assist, seemed logical considering it was the herb that likely brought this on=- I might need your help. -=He hated to bring up that word, help...made him feel useless but he knew it was>
    16:06:51Ancient_Daltamare : nessecary this time around=-
    16:11:39CathaoirMacDonnchadh : she'll brb>.<))
    16:11:48ᴥАññóřãᴥ has left the conversation (Ping timeout).
    16:12:31Scorpious has joined the conversation.
    16:13:23ᴥАññóřãᴥ has joined the conversation.
    16:13:41«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : Welcome, please take a moment to read the rules and if you have any questions feel free to whisper Myst or myself or ask in the OOC room))
    16:13:41Scorpious has left the conversation.
    16:13:55«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : why must everyone flee from meeee!))
    16:13:59«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : Wb))
    16:14:06»Đãřâẏ« : told ya you isn't hot. you is scary shit))
    16:14:08CathaoirMacDonnchadh : wibbles))
    16:14:58xMystrealx : -Shoos them back to ooc room-))
    16:15:57Allene has joined the conversation.
    16:20:04ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +Annora nodded to Dalt. She'd speak to him later- it wasn't just the fact that Cathaoir wasn't sober- it was that he didn't try. She had made it too easy for him to just grab her up- more than likely a symptom of being homesick. She didn't want Dalt to blame himself for this travesty- it was the last thing she wanted. <c>
    16:21:03Allene has left the conversation.
    16:22:14тoнoрĸa has returned.
    16:22:15ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> She turned- she just needed a moment of fresh air- to find herself tackled to the ground by the fifty pound dog. Not expecting the hit, she fell flat on her back, looking up at the wolfhound. She was dazed, and the breath was knocked out of her. "...the hell?" She asked, trying to push the exhuberant dog off of her so she could sit up <c?
    16:23:26Pęŕċĕįνё has joined the conversation.
    16:23:39Pęŕċĕįνё has left the conversation.
    16:28:30ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> properly. The dog wouldn't budge, it's puppy face looking down to her with the grin only a dog could have. She continued to blink at it, a little confused. Where had it come from. She could hear Cathaoir above her, and realize it was his dog. "You named it Cuchulain?" She asked, looking to him with a raised eyebrow from her spot on the floor.+
    16:28:43ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Sorry about the short post, lost my flow because of the moofies))
    16:36:52»Đãřâẏ« : - The guildmaster had been out wandering the city for some time, and he figured he might as well take a peek in on his old home. Kicking a rock as he made his way up towards the store Ray came across a sight he hadn't been expecting. It would seem that Tohopka was back at work being the knife-happy guy he was. Knocking on the door, he pushed it >
    16:37:45»Đãřâẏ« : open before leaning against the doorframe. "Well well. What do we have here?" Grinning, Ray folded his arms over his chest as he studied the gnarled old healer he had met when he first arrived in town. "You haven't been paying your dues. Do I kneed to break a kneecap in order to get my money?" It had to be funny, to see Ray standing there in his >
    16:37:54»Đãřâẏ« : green and brown robes acting like some big tough enforcer. -
    16:38:51CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir whistled sharply, beckoning the dog over. "Cucathoir sounds ridiculous." He said rather simply. The dog bounched off of her and bounded over to Cathaoir who lifted the dog straight up into his arms, getting his face licked ferociously by the puppy. He stared at her after getting the puppy to calm. His face was serious, his eyes hazed<c>
    16:42:36÷Ťûľľŷ÷ has left the conversation.
    16:43:00CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <C>over still. He set the puppy down. It bounded over to the chair with his shirt and curled on the floor right in front of it. Cathaoir knelt down and took her hand to help her up. "I love you Annora ... I will show you every day until I die. Whether we're married or not." He let go of her hand after she was standing. The feeling of hunger hit<c>
    16:43:00тoнoрĸa : <When the knock came at the door, Tohopka was still in the process of bandaging the hand of a farmer...a mistake with some of his farming equipment meant he'd misplowed and lost two of his toes. It wasn't so bad, providing infection didn't set in. A person could stand with just a couple of them anyway. It was tightly bandaged when Tomas, who had -c
    16:46:45тoнoрĸa : done his best to avoid the gore, skuttled towards the door to answer it. A few blinks and he realised who it was. "Siiiir...It's Guildmaster Daray!!" The man was let in of course, which gave him the time to lecture a clearly distracted Tohopka. "You need to stay off it for at least a week...Take these for the pain..." One pouch of herbs was-c-
    16:46:58CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>him again and he looked to Cuchulainn. "You need time to be mad at me." He bowed his head and turned, looking at her shortly on the way out. "C'mere Cuchulainn." The irish wolfhound perked up and licked it's nose. it bounded to the door and followed him out. He calmly walked back to the tannery to get some of the meat for he and his dog.'
    16:47:03CathaoirMacDonnchadh : |F|
    16:49:09тoнoрĸa : handed to the farmer. "And these to quicken the healing...Come and see me in a few days..." He forced himself up to stand again, shooting a look towards Daray. "The money Mister Toh..." The shaman gave a sigh and shook his head. "Pay what you can, we'll work something out...for now just rest until your boys show up to take you home..." It wasn't-c-
    16:50:52тoнoрĸa : a hospital and people rarely stayed unless they were at deaths door and though it was a bad injury, it wasn't life threatening just yet. A screen was moved to give the man some privacy and the one legged surgeon hobbled over towards the entrance way and Daray. "Afternoon Guildmaster...and let Tomas know what I owe and you'll have it...he keeps-c-
    16:51:41÷Ťûľľŷ÷ has joined the conversation.
    16:52:26тoнoрĸa : the books, since I have no head for numbers or words..." The steps led him over towards his fireplace, which was on despite the heat, much of his clothing hung infront of it...In fact the healer was only really wearing his suede breeches...and he wasn't so gnarled or old...perhaps by comparison to Daray's man child looks he was. "How have you-c-
    16:53:16тoнoрĸa : been Daray? Seems your retirement from dealing with the public has brought me far more work than I can even really handle..." Was he bitter about that? Maybe just a touch...if only because he had yet to find a decent substitute for the mage.>
    16:53:53xMystrealx : =The whole thing had her head churning a little as her response to her confusion was to merely brim out a smile and resume her bouncing still connected to Dalt for the moment. Her to reach out a little, not in any other sense than the sparkly surface had her mesmerised. His words did rise a giggle from her though and meant the dent in her little -c
    16:54:06xMystrealx : bubble pushed back out and she distanced herself from his side again. The ring gained full attention, the sparkling surface causing. Taking a few seconds to ground herself back to the usual bounce as he spoke in a stern tone. Amber eyes drew up on his and the cold slightly metallic black surface made her double blink. The green in hers spread as -c
    16:54:26xMystrealx : as she smiled softly. “All situations can be fixed, they just need time.” Her feet pattered and she nodded. She would help anyone, but especially these three. They had all been so kind. “Oh yes! Of course I....” Her voice trailed off as suddenly the bounding creature entered and a squeak came from her in excitement. “Puppy!” It was back to -c-
    16:54:35xMystrealx : simplicity. She couldn’t help herself, bouncing forward to scoop the hound up without even a thought that it wasn’t her property, or animal to do so with. “Oh my, you are ever so cute!” Blaze hissed at the dog entering at first then chirped a little jealousy at the dogs attention, all the noises coming straight down Dalt’s ear. Eyes fell on Cath-c-
    16:54:48xMystrealx : and suddenly she placed the dog down and giggled. “I think we better fix him.” Her words slid out as she turned her eyes on Annora. The words were charming, and bell like as she obviously had a little more intelligence behind the bounce than she let on. “Then Annora can make her own Blueberry pies soon.” The giggle that came was stifled by her -c-
    16:55:00xMystrealx has left the conversation.
    16:55:07xMystrealx has joined the conversation.
    16:55:16xMystrealx : -sighs-)
    16:55:17ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Wb)0
    16:55:21тoнoрĸa : err...foot not hand))
    16:55:50тoнoрĸa : -is an awesome surgeon- "but I cut off my toes!!" "Shut up whilst I bandage your hand!"))
    16:55:53тoнoрĸa : and wb))
    16:56:01ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Lol!))
    16:57:43xMystrealx : repost last please.))
    16:57:49»Đãřâẏ« : XD Toh))
    16:57:50тoнoрĸa : xMystrealx : and suddenly she placed the dog down and giggled. “I think we better fix him.” Her words slid out as she turned her eyes on Annora. The words were charming, and bell like as she obviously had a little more intelligence behind the bounce than she let on. “Then Annora can make her own Blueberry pies soon.” The giggle that came was stifle
    16:58:07xMystrealx : stifled by her busying herself in her back rooting through clicking jars and rustling bags. Settling herself at the table a sudden edge of focussed conversation came over her as she lined up ingredients muttering to herself. “A fire berry, some coffee bean. Oh oh oh and some water thistle!” Her eyes focussed on the table as she tapped her -c-
    16:58:08тoнoрĸa : d by her -c-
    16:58:59xMystrealx : her fingers in thought. “ Of course. Lions mane and salt...that should...but no that would make him sick." Toh had not been exaggerating when he had said she was good at what she knew. It was like a new outlook, concentrated and focussed on a knowledge that she loved.=
    17:01:59»Đãřâẏ« : - Ray smirked before moving into the building and shutting the door behind him. "Yes. Well it's not like it was my choice now was it? You don't exactly say no when the King tells you you have a new job." Shrugging, he sat down on a chair beside Tohopka, nudging the old man's shoulder with his own playfully. "How have you been my friend? Find >
    17:02:57»Đãřâẏ« : yourself a new boytoy?" He glanced over at this Tomas and quirked a brow as if insinuating something about the relationship between healer and helper. Come on! It's not like Toh does things unless he's getting something in return! There has to be some reason this man is allowing Tomas to work for him. And when in doubt, Ray always assumed it was >
    17:04:56»Đãřâẏ« : for sex. "I see that my shop has apparently shut down....or is under yet another new hand of ownership." It had been a hard choice to sell his property instead of renting it, but he really didn't have the time to manage a store with the running of the guild as well. "So what is new with you Mister Echohawk?" -
    17:05:36Ancient_Daltamare : -=He took the last haul off of his own clove before tossing it down and putting it out with his heel=- You both need to.... -=He shut his mouth from there before casually dragging his ass back to the usual chair and flipped open a book pretending he could read it considering he was blind. Letting them each do there thing he decided no more >
    17:07:46Ancient_Daltamare : interference for the next little while. Really what could he do other then go out and get them both completely wreckde which could cause an even bigger scene. So, did he hear of anything remotely interesting involving a job that suited him as of late, the boss was ok in the forge with annora at the shop. Which meant time to kill...he wished >
    17:07:56тoнoрĸa : <The shaman didn't seem to appreciate the insinuation...which was pretty much always there when it came to Daray. "He is not a toy...He is an apprentice but he is much like you...no head for gore...but he can do the books at least.." He offered rather plainly, his apprentice seeming to understand without being asked to make some tea. Tomas -c-
    17:08:11Ancient_Daltamare : that in a literal sense but he knew better in the walls of a city. Perhaps he could play bouncer at one of the bars=-
    17:10:51тoнoрĸa : didn't seem to enjoy the idea of being pinned as belonging to Tohopka...not in that way at least...still, it wasn't his place to say anything about it. "Unlike some people Daray I can function without having someone to rut against me..." Tomas reappeared with a tray of tea, his disjointed limbs causing him to knock over the sugar as he put the -c-
    17:13:30тoнoрĸa : thing down. "See...I don't think I'd fancy having Tomas remove one of my limbs...'whoops! I seem to have slipped and removed them both!'" Toh wasn't the nicest of creatures, especially when his pain was acting up and he'd had his day off interrupted because of a clumsy farmer. Eyes strayed to the currently closed door between their shops. "I've-c-
    17:14:00ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +Annora met Cathaoir's eyes as he declared his love for her. "Aye, and the only time you show or say it is when you're not sober." She said, watching him leave with his puppy. She sighed a bit, moving back into the shop and moving to Mystreal, resting a hand on the bouncing girl's shoulder. "I'm sorry about all the yelling." She said, <c>
    17:15:17тoнoрĸa : loaned your half out to a promising herbalist...I will cover the costs for now until we can arrange for something more permanent..." he wasn't prone to acts of kindness save when it came to healing but he saw promise in Myst...that and she had promised to set up the garden outback, which would cut down on his need to wander the grounds of Hadara-c-
    17:15:30÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : i'll be back in a little while ))
    17:15:39÷Ťûľľŷ÷ is away.
    17:16:27ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> she had spotted the young girl hiding behind Dalt, looking displeased about the situation. Apology given, she moved to the counter, leaning against it, watching Dalt read for a moment, an amused tilt to her head and a raised eyebrow. "You know, it's easier to read books right side up." She said, turning the book in his hands before putting <c>
    17:17:18тoнoрĸa : looking for herbs. "Not much is new...I work all the time and mend anyone that shows up broken...My limbs hurt more often than not and I tend to take it out on Tomas there...How about you?" Bindzi appeared from the backdoor, shaking off in the doorway before padding over and laying her wet head on Daray's lap. Seems she'd missed the other healer.>
    17:19:54»Đãřâẏ« : - Taking some tea as Tomas put it down, he rolled his eyes at Toh's cranky attitude about the other's ability to amputate limbs. "Yeah, cause you're always ever so neat and tidy when you do it Toh. I seem to recall a fair few crooked cuts." He winked at Tomas while teasing the cranky old man. Sipping the tea, he listened to the man while ignoring >
    17:20:35ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> it back in his hands. She blinked, spotting the hat on the floor near the chair. She picked it up, looking at it for just a moment before heading to the fireplace. She knelt, putting the hat in it before grabbing flint and steel, watching the sparks fly and the felt hat catch. It would be ash in moments.+
    17:21:01»Đãřâẏ« : topic about having someone to rut against. He certainly wasn't going to be talking about THAT with Tohopka! It'd be like talking about sex with your creepy cranky uncle! He was midsip of tea again when Bindzi came bounding in and rest her wet head on his lap. Laughing, he reached out with one hand and started to pet the pup, scratching behind >
    17:23:00»Đãřâẏ« : Bind's ears just as he knew she liked. "Hey there girl. How you been hm? Who's my big bad superpup?" Grinning he leaned down to drop a kiss between her eyes. "And why are you all wet anyways?" -
    17:27:08тoнoрĸa : <The crooked cuts comment had him frowning, mostly because if there was one thing that he took pride in, it was his ability to perform surgery well. "I think you'll find my only crooked cuts come when I am sure I have no choice but to act recklessly...as a healer more interested in playing nurse maid to the royals than healing people you wouldn't-c
    17:27:58CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir had only left the forge to retrieve meat for himself and his puppy. He was only gone a few minutes. The time it took to get to the tannery, give the puppy a treat, grab the whiskey and a supply of his jerky and head back. When he came back to the forge he could smell the strange scent of his burning hat but didn't bother asking about <c>
    17:29:16тoнoрĸa : really know much about that..." Okay that was more mean than he meant it to be. Metallic eyes dropped and he picked up the tea and took a lengthy sip. It was not the perfect tea to be drinking in such hot weather but it would do. Bindzi scrabbled up and gave Daray's face a few licks before plonking herself at his feet. "She's wet because it was -c-
    17:30:23тoнoрĸa : raining Daray...you know sometimes you should really try looking up when you are walking..." The grin said he meant it as a light jest...nothing terribly mean, unlike the previous jab.>
    17:30:47CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>the smell. He moved behind the counter with Cuchulaiin following closely. He stopped beside dalt and set his small basket down. With a short whistle and a toss of jerky to the seat with his chair, Cuchulainn moved back to where he had finally stopped before leaving the shop the first time. Cathaoir took the stool he had sat in earlier and <c>
    17:32:50CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>returned to sorting the nails. He started the job, may as well finish it. he chewed a piece of jerky while sorting. He would share them if asked but it didn't occur to him to offer. Besides, it was a grab bag of jerky. Someone who liked dear might not like fox or rabbit. He made no attempt to seperate the meats yet. He wasn't fully legal <c>
    17:34:54CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c> and needed that status to actually go full speed with his work. He didn't utter a word as he worked in silence. Cuchulainn had finished the jerky and simply laid beside the chair licking his chops. He was a thin shell of what he could possibly be. He was out in the wild and on his own. that would be fixed over the next few weeks.'
    17:34:55»Đãřâẏ« : - "And yet I'm still a better healer than you. So don't get cranky with me old man or I'll turn you away next time you complain of a cough." He grinned as Bindzi licked at him before flopping down at his feet. "Meh, looking up gets you no where. I'd much rather remain ignorant to the weather. Afterall I'm too cute for it to rain on." He nudged at >
    17:35:21xMystrealx : =A slightly frustrated noise came out of her as she tipped her bag out on the table. A loud clatter came, as this had to be the longest any of them had seen her concentrate on anything. Muttering still to herself as the clattering of jars vials and herbs clonked onto the table. A large pouch of diamonds hit the surface, and a few cold coins. The -c
    17:35:37xMystrealx : contents rummaged through as she looked a little frustrated. “I know I have it somewhere...” Her voice cracked a little, but Annoras touch still brought a smile, one that ran with a slight mischief. The girls eyes glinted and she shook her head. “Oh do not worry Milady Annora. I just...” She suddenly spotted the rich leaf she needed and grinned. -c
    17:36:22xMystrealx : Distracted by it she grabbed out and a small silver vial came into her grip which set another thought in her head. That could work...as she droppered it into the mix. The mushy liquid poured into a cup she bounced over to Dalt and held it out with a defiant grin. “Here! It will sober him up very quickly...” Her smile still broad she giggled a -c-
    17:36:33CathaoirMacDonnchadh : I hereby give Mystreal permission to mode giving me the cure for the side effects of the clove he smoked))
    17:36:34xMystrealx : giggled a little as her words came out in a slight silver charm. “You never know. It might do them some good.” Placing the cup on the table she peered over the top of the book then the sparks of the hat came and she squeaked. “Annora!!” The burning hat caught her eyes and she stepped back. Cathoir came back and the hat was desimated. The girl was-c
    17:36:43CathaoirMacDonnchadh : giving Cathaoir''))
    17:37:01xMystrealx : starting to drown in all the complex human reactions and she bit her lip a little just tottering over to cath and childishly holding the cup out to him. “Drink it please Sir Cath. It will help...” Her smile was wide, her bounce still running as she teetered on the edge of her toes before bouncing over to the puppy and scruffing her hands into its-c
    17:37:07xMystrealx : Thanks Cath.)
    17:37:27xMystrealx : into its fur as it lapped huge licks at her face. Blaze still chirped irritatedly before jumping under the counter and nudging at an ale bottle.=
    17:38:17»Đãřâẏ« : Bindzi with a foot before rubbing her with his boot, his hands bringing the tea cup up to his lips for another sip. "So there's another herbalist in town hm? Good to know. Maybe I won't have to do all the gathering myself anymore." He really was getting tired of that. Silly plants should just grow in town where it'd be easier! "Besides, you know >
    17:39:09»Đãřâẏ« : I"m often too wrapped up in thought to notice the weather." It's how he often got sick himself. Made for a bad guildmaster at times. Silly Ray. "So business has been good then? Since i'm off playing nursemaid now to the royals that is." -
    17:42:29тoнoрĸa : <He made no apologies for the comment about being a royal nurse maid for as much as they were friends, Toh had rather lost a hint of respect for the man when he had given up helping everyone and only decided to help those who were well off and paid his wages. "That is fine...I will just ask Mystreal for something if I get a cough...Besides...-c-
    17:44:22тoнoрĸa : I spend so much time around the sick and infirm that I very rarely become ill..." It was true...he had the immune system of a super human (not literally, but sometimes it felt that way) and generally only had to suffer through his ruined limbs. "She is not technically a herbalist...elven, so I would guess she has a natural talent for it...but -c-
    17:46:48тoнoрĸa : she knows more than I do...I was always more interested in the body than I was in plants..." he was busy rolling up his trousers, not because he was about to do anything kinky...but so he could remove his wooden limb and give himself some respite...He could always do the rest of his day legless and using his staff as a crutch instead. "Business -c-
    17:47:53тoнoрĸa : is fine...too busy really...but I haven't found another healer of any sort of calibre to bear some of the load yet...My hope was that Tomas would someday...but I suspect I may have to encourage him to stick to book keeping...">
    17:49:09CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'passed on mode of forced antidote giving rights to all in the forge currently.' <-Just making sure I noted that))
    17:49:24Ancient_Daltamare : -=The only time he shifted his attention from the book before him was was given something by Mystreal. a cup of sorts with instructions to give it to Cathaoir. Which was oddly missing at the time. The smell of toasting hat, the scent was about ugly as the way people described the hat. Kicking up to his feet, he just tossed the book over his >
    17:51:44»Đãřâẏ« : - "You know, just because I work at running the guild now, and am technically stationed in the castle, doesn't mean I am not around to help you and the others if it's needed. I'm still a healer Tohopka." Ray could tell the other man was upset with him for taking the promotion and being removed from the field, as the case may be. "Afterall, it's >
    17:52:40Ancient_Daltamare : shoulder to land wherever. Reaching out to grab the mug he handed it to Cathaior=- The situation couldn't get much worse so why not? -=He just shrugged before grabbing a piece of jerky munching away contently=- It is good, should keep at it. -=He waited until he took it wondering exactly what was in the cup itself=-
    17:52:43Ancient_Daltamare : sorry for the short))
    17:56:28»Đãřâẏ« : not like a bunch of hard headed gargoyles get sick all that often." In fact Ray had been rather bored as of late. He'd missed working in the clinic. Perhaps he'd be able to convince Toh to let him work in the clinic a few days a week just so he can keep his skills in top form. Squirming his feet against Bindzi to keep the puppy entertained, Ray >
    17:57:51»Đãřâẏ« : set his empty teacup on the nearby table. He let the conversation lap a little, not sure what else he should say to his 'friend'. -
    17:58:38ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +Annora let out a deep breath as the hat caught fire and burned- it would burn fast and not catch anything else, so she slipped out of the building. She hadn't expected Cathaoir to come back, so his arrival threw a wrench into her plans. She looked to the right and to the left. To the Wench, or home? Getting drunk in public... it wasn't her <c>
    18:01:07тoнoрĸa : <The offer of help made Tohopka sigh and he pondered over whether or not to accept such an offer. "You may help when you have the time but I will not hang my hat on it...The heat is causing the most problems at the moment...lots of people staying out in the sun too long..." He didn't know the full extents of the damage it could do but when people-c
    18:01:40ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> style. She could go to the bar, get wasted- and then what? At best make a fool of herself if one of her friends took pity on her and carried her home to sober up- at worst.... she didn't want to think on it. At home, she couldn't really do much damage. Short of accidently drowning herself in the hotspring. She shook her head. Yes, <c>
    18:03:23тoнoрĸa : passed out from it, that seemed a valid enough reason not to lounge in the sunlight too much. "That is much more a herbalist sort of thing to deal with...nothing to cut off in that case usually..." He finished his tea and slipped the cup onto the tray once more, his wooden limb shoved off to the side too. "Come in whenever you like, when I am -c-
    18:04:59ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> Home was a much better. She moved back to the house, slipping into the kitchen first. She pilfered the half empty bottle of country whiskey that Dalt had shared with her a few nights before. She eyed the vodka- she had never had it, so she left it there, heading down to the hotspring. She put the bottle down on the side of the spring before <c>
    18:05:03тoнoрĸa : not around, Tomas usually is..." not that he wandered far these days. Bindzi proceeded to start rolling around, her legs up in the air, including the peg one, tongue lolling out of his mouth. "Bindziil has missed you I think...I do not dote on her quite like you do...">
    18:05:13ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> stripping and climbing in, closing her eyes as she relaxed in the warm water.+
    18:08:00CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir looked at the cup. With the hyper elf trying to feed it to him and the level headed Dalt saying he should drink it he did. His eyes shook, half blinking as it drank it all down. He set the cup down and made faces the whole time. "Good god.. what was that leaf? Some sumac leaf or something? It was more bitter than the good drinks I used<c>
    18:09:34CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>to drink at every port." He looked down into the cup lifting it some and setting it back down. "And what was the goop that it was mixed with? It was like trying to drink honey without the pleasant flavor." He looked to Myst with the puppy. "You know he wont leave me alone? I found him while I was hunting last night and since then he refuses<c>
    18:11:10CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>to leave me alone for more than 10 minutes ... it's crazy." He lifted up a piece of jerky and chewed on it. "Mmmm, I wish I knew whether this was deer, fox, wolf or rabbit ... then I would know what I like better." His attention turned to Dalt who was actually eating, "When do you eat? Didnt you tell me that you dont have to eat?" He paused <c>
    18:11:37»Đãřâẏ« : - "Well, I am sure I can get around the chopping and cutting whenever possible while helping with your smaller cases." Grinning at Bindzi, he continued to tease her with his feet, rubbing her belly all over as she rolled over onto her back. "Yes, that's cause he's a cranky old bastard isn't he Bindy? Yes he is! Yes he is!!" He smirked before >
    18:13:04CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c> and tilted his head. He petted his hair. "Nope, that was you as a giant tiger man .... hmmmm. Do people ever pet you like a really big kitten? What was the thing you had me smoke? It made me hungry and fuzzy ..." He snickered and chuckled. "Fuzzy! that's what you are most of the time." He pushed on his shoulder with a strange smile. His head <c
    18:13:35CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>turned to Mystreal again. "Are you and Dalt getting married
    18:13:39CathaoirMacDonnchadh : gr, not done)0
    18:14:48»Đãřâẏ« : glancing at Tohopka out of the corner of his eye. "THat's right my big strong puppy, your owner is a right prissy little jerk." OF course, it was all delivered with that typical baby talk that people used when talking to puppies for some reason. Snickering a bit, he reached into his satchel and pulled out a bone he had brought with him for the >
    18:15:05»Đãřâẏ« : pup. "Here ya go girlie." Tossing it onto the ground nearby, he waited to watch her snatch it up and start gnawing. -
    18:15:28CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>turned to Mystreal again. "Are you and Dalt getting married? I swear I heard something about married... and then there was a ring... did you just not react because of how Annora answered me? Ya know I knew she would say no before she knew?" He nodded to himself. "She had a good husband while I was trapped on a ship. She isn't young anymore so<c>
    18:15:43xMystrealx : -Dies just dies-)

King Adiemus Thornwyck
    King Adiemus Thornwyck
    Admin
    Admin

Post  King Adiemus Thornwyck Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:57 am

18:17:21CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>she needs me to be serious and have a good job. Which is what I'm doing. But I can't be an adult fast enough to keep her from other guys around here. And most of the time she is distant and I really have to try to talk to her. Did you know that I was the one who cleaned the windows and did a little more floor cleaning for her... she doesn't.<c>
    18:18:58CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>OH!!" A light popped on in his head and he raised his index finger for no real reason. "She's never told me she loves me, ever. And the only reason I say it unsober is because I think I might cry like a fool if she doesn't react to it when I'm sober. It's kinda stupid." He looked at the nails that he had started sorting by feel while he <c>
    18:20:24CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>blabbered on, "See me doing this? I swear she wouldn't have done this, getting them mixed up. But I decided to sort them for her to make up for forgetting to do laundry with her because i was too busy trying to be an adult and make her something beautiful to be a substitute ring." He nodded. "I haven't slept since I woke up yesterday, I'm ,c>
    18:21:53CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>tired but I'm not sure why I'm still awake. The messenger to and from the king is taking way too long. I need to be legal so i can change the name of the tannery and actually get stuff made and sold properly." He looked down at the baskets and saw he was finished. "Speaking of the king... "he looked to Dalt. "You said he was here? Or didn't<c>
    18:22:42тoнoрĸa : <The animal seemed rather amused by Daray's chatter, probably because she didn't know exactly what Daray was saying...after all Bindzi was rather protective of the cranky healer...but she was only a dog. "I wouldn't fancy allowing you in on the cutting and chopping Daray...I usually have enough to deal with, without you passing out as well..." -c-
    18:23:01CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>you? Maybe I heard that at the Wench. Oh god the whiskey there is TERRIBLE! Dalt can I have more of the good stuff you have? I think I want to forget my name tonight ... Maybe it will knock me out and I will magically wake up naked again but this time in another port...." He nodded to himself and munched on more jerky.'
    18:23:03CathaoirMacDonnchadh : |F|
    18:25:25тoнoрĸa : He didn't blame people who weren't fond of blood but it did feel incredibly unnatural to Toh, whose natural state was arm deep in gore, saving someone's life. "How is that man friend of yours? Cherry....Sherring...Herring..Ick...I can't remember his name." He knew that the landlord of the King's Head had become Daray's bed partner but he hadn't -c-
    18:27:10тoнoрĸa : seen much of the blind man lately...then again, he hadn't been out much from the clinic. "Still living together? Or is that why you came back? Hoping to have a room to bed down in now its gone up excrement stream without rowing equipment...?" Or shit creak without a paddle as a normal person would say. Bindzi caught the bone and was soon gnawing -c
    18:27:28тoнoрĸa : happily away. It was better than her chewing on her own leg at least.>
    18:29:18»Đãřâẏ« : - "Yes. Passing out would not make a good impression hm?" Chuckling a bit, he quirked a brow when he heard the man asking after Cherik. "You mean Cherik? He is doing well. He has been busy on some trading meetings now that he runs the Merchant's Guild. But he has been home as of late, which is nice so that I have something warm to snuggle at >
    18:29:31Allene has joined the conversation.
    18:30:18xMystrealx : =Amber eyes twinkled with the sudden hint of amusment as she giggled at Caths sudden outbursts of truth. Oh that worked so much better than she could ever of imagined. Her own energy brimmed as his suddenly burst out of him like an inner pixie. Her smile wide she bounced on her feet. The bounce became a patter as she grinned widely. Tucking her -c-
    18:30:40xMystrealx : hair behind her ears her own words came out in quick succession, the chirp turning into a bubbling rant of words as Caths new attitude had her own on edge. “Oh my Sir Cath. But he is so very cute...you should give him to Annora. She wanted a pet earlier. Yes, yes she did! She said she wanted one...it would be so very nice for her to get one.” -c-
    18:31:00xMystrealx : Suddenly she took a step back and shook her head. “Married? Oh no Sir Cath, Dalt is a very nice man..” Leaning forward to whisper a little she giggled. “But he is just playing. He seems to like trying to embarrass me. I do not think he is ever serious. ” The mans ranting continued and she stepped forward tugging him to his feet. The king...wait. "-
    18:31:12xMystrealx : “Oh you mean Sir Kaidus? If I see him I could ask him...“Seemed the little elf had made more connections in her time here than just the towns people. Her eyes flicked finally to Dalt as she giggled, oh she SO had something to do with this. Well well...scheming little elf girl. “Come Sir Cath. You should tell her. I know she would love to hear it.-c
    18:31:15«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : Hey Allene))
    18:31:27Allene : Hello.))
    18:31:30xMystrealx : Yes, she would love for you to be ever so –honest- with her. “ The man was too far into chatter it seemed to listen to her, and she tugged again a little impatiently. Her own bounce had become a hop on both feet as she got a giddy charm to her voice. “Get up Sir Cath.” The girls pattering was becoming incessant as she tried to force the man to -c-
    18:31:45xMystrealx : to his feet to get him through the door. Turning to Dalt she let go of Cath’s arm and bounced over. “It wont last very long. Mabye an hour. Could you help me find Annora, and get him to her please Dalt?” Her eyes caught on his again as she smiled her hand running up past his face to pet Blazes scruff as she spoke to him, the height ment she had -c-
    18:31:57»Đãřâẏ« : night." Shrugging, Ray had no problem admitting that he enjoyed curling up with the other man. Cherik was snuggly afterall. Unlike bony old healers like Tohopka. "And no, it hasn't gone up the creek without a paddle yet. We are doing just fine together and are quite enjoying each other's company. So you have no need to worry about me asking for a >
    18:32:20»Đãřâẏ« : bunk in here." As if he'd ever be able to sleep in a place like this. Ha! As if! Even now he could still smell the blood on the air. Ugh. It was gross. -
    18:33:41xMystrealx : to stand on tiptoes to bring herself almost eyelevel to do so. Her fingers twisted around the small creatures fur, Elven ears twitching as she smiled with the usual brimming excitement, the same smell of vanilla and blueberry from her hands causing Blaze to snuff out a sneeze from the cent.=
    18:33:45xMystrealx : *scent.)
    18:34:50тoнoрĸa : <It must have been in Daray's head the blood smell...or perhaps Tohopka just couldn't pick up on it any more, considering how often he spent smelling it. "I thought as much...people say that absence makes the heart grow fonder. Personally I don't understand it...for the heart is just another bit of the body..." One of the ones he knew very -c-
    18:35:42Allene has left the conversation.
    18:36:40тoнoрĸa : little about. There wasn't much point attempting to do anything with a heart in this time period...the risk of infections alone made it impossible...not to mention the fact you couldn't really knock someone out. An absent rub to his stump and Tohopka pondered what else was a clever topic of discussion between two people. He didn't converse very -c-
    18:37:46тoнoрĸa : much these days. "How is being the Guildmaster?" He couldn't imagine it himself. Tohopka was illiterate anyway, so chances were he'd never be offered the job. He was most definitely more inclined towards the practical side of medicine...not the paperwork side.>
    18:37:47тoнoрĸa : brb))
    18:38:57Ancient_Daltamare : -=Listening to the man rant on, was what Cathaior was on when they first met? This was going to be more difficult then intended butas the man ranted on the subject switched from him to himself and Mystreal. Married, if he were drinking something it would be on the wall by now. The thought of having to spend three hundred years of his life with her>
    18:42:04Ancient_Daltamare : already had him at the brink of insanity without going to deeply into it=- I presented a ring and thankfully got no answer. -=He just shrugged softly still in a semi serious mood but still as he went on it seemed to get worse. Ok, plan was, get him to Annora=- What I gave you was a herb I come across often in the bush. Why I eat is simple, its a >
    18:43:07Ancient_Daltamare : bad habit much like a human drinking. -=It was odd that he would answer questions in tow and straight forward but still this man was beyond amusing and it was breaking his resolve slowly to actually help the situation. He needed to clear him out fast and get those together with or without there consent. As far as he was concerned, they needed to >
    18:46:19Ancient_Daltamare : get laid...by one another. Ok then here came the fun part=- Lets go find her shall we? -=He reached down grabbing Cathaoir by the back of his neck and just dragged him along while he rambled. Annoras scent led to the hot springs...along with his liquor. He looked at the elf=- You might want to turn around for this. -=Before stripping down Cath by >
    18:47:35Ancient_Daltamare : force with a little help of the claws. How much clothing had been wrecked since his return he didn't know but it was amassing. Hauling his ass down to the basement he tossed Cath in the water before retrieving his liquor and running for the door slamming it behind him trapping the pair with a quick twist of the lock=-
    18:47:38CathaoirMacDonnchadh : MODE IS OKAYED))0
    18:52:18BrandonΞArrow has left the conversation.
    18:53:51ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +Annora hadn't touched the liquor yet, instead sinking into the water and closing her eyes. A little bit of silence for her thoughts was long overdue. Until, of course, the door to the springs was opened. She panicked a little, looking around for her clothing- which was next to the bottle. She was moving across the pool over to it when <c>
    18:57:09ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> Dalt, dragging a naked Cath, was pulled down the stairs. She ducked under the water, arms across her chest. "What the hell is this?!" She demanded, looking to Dalt as the bottle was taken back and he walked back upstairs. The door was locked behind him and she blushed deeply, looking to Cath, before turning her back to him. <c>
    18:57:36»Đãřâẏ« : - "It's boring actually. More administrative than anything else. I thought it'd be a bit different. More time for learning and research but apparently not." Lounging back in the chair, he continued to nudge at Bindzi with his feet while she gnawed on the bone he tossed her. "I'll trade you for a bit if you'd like? You can sign off on paperwork and>
    18:58:17ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> He was naked. Again. Why the hell couldn't the man stay in clothes?! She cursed roundly. So much for enjoying a nice bath.+
    18:58:36»Đãřâẏ« : I wanna see a naked Cath!))
    19:00:17ᴥАññóřãᴥ has left the conversation (Ping timeout).
    19:00:43»Đãřâẏ« : costs and stockpiles and other random crap that comes across my desk." Looking at the empty tea cup beside him, he pouted at Toh a bit. "More tea??" He injected the proper whine into his voice while nudging Bindzi with his foot. As the dog looked up, she whined on his behalf it would seem in order to get the ultimate effect that he was aiming for.>
    19:01:11»Đãřâẏ« : "eheheh that's my girl." He muttured under his voice. That dog surely knew whom her favourite was. -
    19:02:27ᴥАññóřãᴥ has joined the conversation.
    19:02:48CathaoirMacDonnchadh : wibbles))
    19:03:12xMystrealx : Wbers)
    19:03:16ᴥАññóřãᴥ : ty))
    19:04:18тoнoрĸa : <The offer to take over Guildmaster did have its temptations...Toh liked to think he would do a great deal more with the post than Daray would...but then again he'd have the sense to hire someone who liked parchment and stuffy offices to take care of the paperwork side. "As a person who cannot read or write...I suspect I would be ill equipped to -c
    19:05:49тoнoрĸa : undertake such a position..." he ventured simply, shaking his head at the thought. He really should learn at some point but since his people had little use for the written word and everything was simply passed by word of mouth, Toh had never had a grounding to learn such things. Besides, though he was bad at names his memory in regards to -c-
    19:06:02CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir was dropped into the water and rose from it. "that was weird... Dalt just grabbed me by the neck, stripped me and tossed me. I wasn't expecting that." He looked to Annora, having answered her immediate question. He titled his head. "You get flustered a lot when you see me naked. After how often it is happening someone would assume<c>
    19:07:06тoнoрĸa : important things, such as where to cut off a persons foot to minimise risk of blood loss...well that was photographic. At the whine for more tea the one legged healer gave a sigh. Tomas had skittered off to tend to the patients needs, which was admittedly more important than theirs and so he grasped his nearby staff and crossed the distance -c-
    19:07:52CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>that it wouldn't phase you anymore." He stayed at the edge where he was dropped to give her her space. "You know what's not fair? You say things to me making me a bad unattentive person and I dont get the chance to prove anything to you, I clean the windows and a little bit of the floor so you don't have to and you don't notice. Then i <c>
    19:08:32тoнoрĸa : via the crutch and hop method. More tea was dished out into the pot and then with surprisingly steady one handed accuracy he hopped back from the fire and placed it down, pouring out them both another cup. "That is one thing I have not missed...you passing on your whiny habits to Bindziil..." He gave the pup a narrow eyed look and she gave -c-
    19:09:28тoнoрĸa : another whine, pressing her nose into Daray's robe covered leg again as if to hide from Toh's upset. He was never particularly harsh with her but he was top dog...all it took was a look to put her in line. Shame the same couldn't be said for Daray.>
    19:09:49CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>am sitting in the forge sorting nails that I assumed you hadn't deliberately mixed up. You walk in and just blast me with things that I cant return without getting rejected in one way or other. Do you even realize how much you affected my life?" He asked her in a confused but still babbling state. "I came back the first moment I could and had<c>
    19:10:24CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>not once been with another girl and you were married. I was so crushed. And then -" His mind jumped tracks.
    19:10:26CathaoirMacDonnchadh : gr))
    19:11:50÷Ťûľľŷ÷ has returned.
    19:12:44ᴥАññóřãᴥ : So, do we need a new posting order?))
    19:12:53÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : what is it now? ))
    19:12:55ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Or are Myst and Dalt hanging outside the door?))
    19:13:20CathaoirMacDonnchadh : I think Dalt and Myst are their own with tully if tully is still in the forge))
    19:13:35CathaoirMacDonnchadh : Unless dalt is listening... which i doubt lol))
    19:13:38÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : Tully went for a ride but he's about to come back ))
    19:14:03CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>not once been with another girl and you were married. I was so crushed. And then -" His mind jumped tracks. "I knew I was going to get rejected today. And it still hurt. I dont think you know. I cant tell you I love you sober because I'm too afraid to be rejected and not react. I'm sure I would cry if I was sober and got rejected and you have <c
    19:14:23»Đãřâẏ« : - Snickering, he scratched the dog behind the ear as she pressed her face against his leg to hide from Toh's glare. "Don't worry Bindy. He's just being cranky. You're a good girl aren't you? Yes you are!" He dropped another kiss to her head before letting her get back to her bone to chew on. Taking up his new cup of tea, he smiled a thank you to >
    19:15:29»Đãřâẏ« : his..er..business aquaintence (since they weren't technically friends?) Hm...maybe they were though, since this is as nice as Toh tends to get with people? He'd think on that later perhaps. "It is not my fault that she's a smart girl that has learned all the best tricks to getting her own way....although it does make me wonder how evil she is when>
    19:15:51CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c> not once told me how you feel or felt about me even drunk. Drinking isn't that fun anymore because I keep thinking about how I'm screwing up and not giving you things like rings. Did you know I wasnt doing the laundry with you because I was making you something I thought you might accept as a marriage proposal because lord knows these people,c>
    19:16:13»Đãřâẏ« : she uses them against me." He glanced at her, only to be greeted with a lolling tongue and a look of doggy bliss on her face before she went back to gnawing on her bone. "Me thinks she's secretly trying to take over the city!" He mock whispered to Toh before sipping his tea agian. -
    19:17:30CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>are slow responding to messages. I could swear that they are trained in the art of looking at things and not making decisions on it for a week." He nodded. "Why weren't you happier about getting into the guild? I thought you would be absolutely bouncing about it. Mystreal says you wanted a puppy... would you like Cuchulainn? I'd think about<c>
    19:19:11CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>using him as a proposal thing but if you said yes I wouldnt know if it was for me or the puppy." He sunk into the pool. "I think Mystreal gave me something, I can't think very straight and I think I normally wouldn't be blabbering this all out to you without asking. Hmm.." He reached up and felt his head." Nope no bumps."|F|
    19:20:51ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Anyone jumping in on this, or shall I go?))
    19:21:47÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : oh right ))
    19:21:52÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : I'll go ))
    19:23:07Ancient_Daltamare : since there locked down there we could always seperate who is rping with who))
    19:23:16Ancient_Daltamare : they are*))
    19:23:18ᴥАññóřãᴥ : That's what I was checking))
    19:23:25CathaoirMacDonnchadh : probably best to split lo))
    19:23:30ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Didn't know if anyone was overhearing/reacting))
    19:23:44«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : I would suggest for the sake of not waiting around ages, you guys seperate if you are not directly interacting))
    19:24:15«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : you can always react in your posts (eg hear what is going on) if you want but as they won't directly effect each other, its not important to stay in a giant posting order))
    19:24:28÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : ~Tully had taken off with the horses and the stagecoach, to go for a long ride. The wind through his hair, and the rain in his face was a nice distraction. He stopped along the way and grabbed a bow from the barracks, shot it for a while by himself. He wanted to untether the beasts and ride one of them bareback but he ultimately decided to just >
    19:24:59тoнoрĸa : <The discussion of Bindziil was neutral ground for the pair. Tohopka had rescued the pup when she was only a few weeks old and she'd been stomping around their shops since then. It was obvious from her reaction to Daray that she'd missed the man. Ah well, if he was going to be around a little more, there was less need to be concerned. "I think -c-
    19:26:26÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : head back to the forge. So it was to here he arrived, on foot after stabling the horses and making well certain they'd be tended to properly. He was no treehugger but he did have a spot in his heart for animals, a respect for them at least as living beings such as himself. Completely oblivious, to all that had been going on. Hands in pockets, a >
    19:26:29xMystrealx : =Mystreal had a good knowledge of plants, and the concoction she slipped Cath would give Annora a good hour of the man blurting his truth at her like a raging lunatic. But it was the truth, whether it was forced or not. The herbs only loosened his tongue, anything the man blurted would be what he felt was true to his heart and head. Dalt lumbered-c
    19:26:33тoнoрĸa : you are giving her too much credit...She enjoys licking herself and chasing rats...I think that is the extent of her ambitions..." Dogs were dogs...yes, he did talk to Bindziil more than was likely healthy but he didn't really expect her to understand...Now were it Anouk...that would be a different story. "You are like an over indulgent mother...-c
    19:26:41xMystrealx : back up the stairs and her smile widened a little as he locked the door.” Oh my, do not forget to let them out Dalt.” The pair might starve. Tucking her hair behind her ears she bounced on her toes. The girl never quit with the incessant energy, unless an outside force offset her it would always be her default setting. A rose tinted world was -c-
    19:26:57xMystrealx : better than seeing things in the cold grey that most did. Brushing her fringe aside, she still smiled as she stepped back from the door. “Come on Blaxe. I am sure that Mr. Dalt is very busy...we have bothered him enough for today.” The small ferret chirped a little in complaint, as he was half asleep around his neck. “You are not staying. Oh no, -c
    19:27:09xMystrealx : you are ever so much mischief.” The Ferret hopped down residing back in his rightful place in the pocket behind Myst’s back. The almond fur bristled as he murred into the pocket and settled to sleep. The large ornate bow at her back ruffled a little and she brushed down the front of her dress, the wet linen still a little heavy from the rain. -c-
    19:27:21тoнoрĸa : perhaps it is a good thing that you missed the period of her life between pup and grown up...or else she'd have been rather a lot of trouble for me...spoiled brat and all..">
    19:27:31xMystrealx : “Have a nice day Mr dalt, and thankyou for looking after Blaze for me.” She was avoiding the point of the fact she had just drugged a man. It was mute, considering it was for his own good. Raising to kiss his cheek, she stalled and instead gave him a slight hug, although she was barely tall enough to reach. Kissing his cheek seemed to just earn -c-
    19:27:33ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +Annora spun around, angry. "Well, I dinna see naked people as much as you, apparently!" She was in full form, her 'r's rolling like a wheel down a hill. "How I affected your life? How I affected your LIFE?!" She demanded- if she could burst into flames from the anger, she would. She didn't seem to care that she was naked anymore, her hands <c>
    19:27:42xMystrealx : her a smart ass retort anyway. Stepping back she caught sight of the ore she had left on the table and bounced. “Oh I wondered where that had gone.” Gathering it in her hands she headed for the door.-=
    19:29:35ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> resting on her hips. "DO YE NOT REMEMBER LEAVING ME WITH CHILD? HOW DARE YE THROW MY MARRIAGE AGAINST ME! IT WAS THE BEST DECISION I COULD MAKE TO PROTECT MESELF FROM THE SHAME OF HAVING A NAMELESS BASTARD!" She was spitting mad. "Ye dare blame me for marrying a EUNICH to make sure our daughter was raised with two parents?!" Her voice was <c>
    19:30:47÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : smirk on his face, that fell as he neared the door. He cleared his throat and then opened it, to see Mystreal headed toward him. He stepped aside to allow her passage. He overheard something, an argument somewhere past her, and his face twisted up in a 'what the hell?' expression.~
    19:31:17»Đãřâẏ« : - "Yes but you deserve trouble in your life. Especially from a hyperactive puppy. How is the other one by the way?" He recalled the spirit dog that Tohokpa could 'summon' and that had been used to help Ray out of a tight spot in the past. "Is he still lurking about too?" He hadn't seen Anouk in sometime, although that was to be expected since he >
    19:32:25»Đãřâẏ« : wasn't around Tohopka much anymore. Stretching a little, he finished off his other cup of tea and then sighed contentedly while stretching out in the chair. He should probably get going soon, since he still had some work waiting for him to complete back at the Guildhouse. -
    19:34:08ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> shrill enough to likely carry through the door and possibly even up the stairs. "And don't ye dare throw a few good deeds at me! I did my best to keep ye in clothing- and at the rate you seem to be losing or destroying them, it's quite a task!" She growled. "And it isn't about what thing you give me to propose with! I don't care about that! <c>
    19:38:57Ancient_Daltamare : -=At least he could hear the faintest of yells from behind the door. He would open it when everything died down=- I won't -=He spoke with a half fasted grin on display as though he had something else in mind that wasn't the most pleasant. Mind reeliong about the possabilities that drink that Cathaior consumed. Needed more but he doubted Mystreal >
    19:39:22ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> Ye're so busy assuming that I wouldn't respond to your advances that ye only do them when ye're drunk? Did ye even think to make a move when I was sober? For yer information, it likely would have been POSITIVE!" She yelled, before letting out a gutteral, frustrated growl, turning away from him before turning back again. <c>
    19:40:39ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> "And aye, I dinna tell you how I feel about ye- sober or otherwise! That doesna mean that I dunna care for you!" +
    19:42:01Ancient_Daltamare : would produce any considering the results she just seen=- I'm ok. I have nothing to do really. -=He padded over to the table putting down both bottles before settling into his nice comfortable couch. With a good stretch he settled right in. He just nodded in reply to Mystreals thanks and the hug he couldn't really do anything that wouldn't be >
    19:42:21тoнoрĸa : <Anouk had not been around for a while...One bad episode from Tohopka and he hadn't found the energy to summon the spirit back again. He could still hear the coyote now and then but perhaps it was time, more now than ever, to trust in his own judgement...rather than that of the voices in his head. "He is not here any more...for now at least. When-c
    19:43:24Ancient_Daltamare : deemed inappropriate so he refrained from doing anything at all. He would speak when Tully entered though=- Tully I need a job....mercenary, adventure.....assasin I don't care I just need something to do. The forge is the tigers bit of joy...that has nothing to do with me. -=He spoke while uncorking the vodka=-
    19:44:07CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir was silent for her response but after he was so jumbled he couldnt even begin to put things in order. "Oh yes, positive, where could I ever see that happening with our history? Left you with child? As if I had the choice- I guess you just wish it was all undone. I dont- but your response - you realize you are al- no I cant say that <c>
    19:44:13тoнoрĸa : I have need for him...I will call for him..." Spirit coyotes...Yup, this was definitely cuckoo land. Toh had his beliefs and his abilities. Whether they were all in his head was another thing entirely. "You should get yourself a pet to spoil Daray...it would at least be a cure for your boredom. How about a bird? You have always rather reminded -c-
    19:44:19тoнoрĸa : me of one of those...">
    19:46:23CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>because I dont know that. And how do you woo the most beautiful woman in the world? I dont even know how to woo. Where am I supposed to learn? Father was never there and sailors are filthy brigands and my experiences only made me see that I didn't need to know. Now I do and I dont know how. AND YOU DONT CARE WHAT I PROPOSE WITH???" He stood<c>
    19:47:22CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c> equally as she had. "So one second it's maybe you have feelings and another its no I dont. Because you said no to the hat. If it really didnt matter you would have said yes. So you didnt want to say yes
    19:47:26CathaoirMacDonnchadh : gr))
    19:47:29CathaoirMacDonnchadh : not done))
    19:48:11CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c> equally as she had. "So one second it's maybe you have feelings and another its no I dont. Because you said no to the hat. If it really didnt matter you would have said yes. So you didnt want to say yes which confuses me. And you gave me that painting and got a border on it which made me think you did but UGH! it's so infuriating trying to <c>
    19:51:50CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>keep track of where I stand with you because I will always screw something up and never quite do enough to make up for it." He went under the water, dunking his whole head before resurfacing for another breath. "And you dont NEED to worry about keeping me in clothing! You are so ashamed to see me naked or something. I can manage with scraps.<c>
    19:51:54»Đãřâẏ« : - "And why is that? Because I flit around from place to place?" Chuckling a bit, he shrugged before folding his hands into his lap. "I don't know. I'd like a pet - but I'd have to get a specific type that Cherik would get along with. And I'd have to discuss it with him, seeing as how I live in his flat now." Shrugging, Ray yawned and stretched >
    19:52:44»Đãřâẏ« : before pushing himself to his feet. "Well. I should get back home before it gets too late. I have osme work to finish up still." Holding out his hand to Toh, he waited to see if the man would shake it or turn it away this time. "Thank you for the tea and conversation Toh. I have missed your cranky guidance." -
    19:53:58CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c> And you don't realize how hard it is to approach someone and make advances when one second the temperature between you is hot and then a little later it's colder than deep winter nights! Sure I treated you like crap on the boat and I can never atone for that, but at that point you knew where you stood with me. And as terrible as things<c>
    19:56:07CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>have been between us I wouldn't change a thing." He calmed down a little and sunk back down. "Every time I try to think about it..." He sighed deeply. "I end up drinking whiskey and then I think too much. You are alive because of the sequence of events that my father put into motion in essence." He slid a hand through his hair and kept his <c>
    19:57:52CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>distance. This truth thing was really only making things worse for him. "Maybe you would be happier without me near. Why dont I do that?" he was now thinking aloud, his eyes looking at the ripples their bodies made. "It would only make sense. You keep wanting to get away from me because I make you mad. There is a ship leaving tomorrow." He <c>
    19:58:48xMystrealx : =Just before the door she saw Tully and smiled broadly in greeting to him as she bounced. "Oh hell Sir Tully! Oh wait..." She realised she actually did have something she needed to ask. Her feet bounced and she turned back round to the pair. "I actually do have a favour to ask, now that I have caught you both together." Her smile broadened and -c-
    19:59:25тoнoрĸa : <"Flitting...flighty...scrawny. Very bird like." He ventured. Oh how complimentary of Tohopka. As the healer found his feet, Tohopka didn't bother...after all he didn't have feet, he had foot...and he didn't much fancy getting up onto it right now. "Thank you for the visit Daray...send me a list of the coin you require for the guild and Tomas-c-
    20:00:20xMystrealx : she gripped the front of her dress a little nervously. Mystreal had always been relatviely self proficient, just gracing through life as it came.But sometimes things you could not do yourself. "Sir Toh has given me the house next to his...so that I can help." She was a good a damned good herbalist when she put her mind to it, and concentrated. -c-
    20:00:23CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>leaned against the edge of the pool. "Get back to the life that my father wanted for me- let you get back to having a better life without me in it." he stopped as that epiphany hit him like a rogue wave."I've only ever made your life worse, more difficult." He backed away as far as he could from her. "Fate doesn't hate me - it just loves you.<c>
    20:00:24CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>leaned against the edge of the pool. "Get back to the life that my father wanted for me- let you get back to having a better life without me in it." he stopped as that epiphany hit him like a rogue wave."I've only ever made your life worse, more difficult." He backed away as far as he could from her. "Fate doesn't hate me - it just loves you.<c>
    20:00:56тoнoрĸa : will get it to you..." His rough hand grasped Daray's and he gave it a firm shake. "I trust you can find the door by yourself..." Daray was a little dim sometimes but a door was a hard thing to miss. Once he was gone, Tohopka pondered putting his leg back on or not...It really did start to rub after a while.>
    20:01:16ᴥАññóřãᴥ has left the conversation.
    20:01:32xMystrealx : Amber eyes scanned over the pair, as she rarely had to ask for help. Now it was twice in one day. "But I went there yesterday, and there is alot of furnitrue that is too heavy for me to move..." Her voice still chirped brightly as she stood in the doorway ready to be given a no and be on her way. "Could you help me please?" Her smile brimmed -c-
    20:02:48xMystrealx : slightly the vial in her hand still gripped from before and she snickered slightly. Seemingly mischief amused her as she chucked it at Dalt. "Mabye you could use this as payment. It may come in handy." Looking to Tully, she thought and rummaged in her pocket producing two diamons a gold coin and a button. A button? What was that doing in there. -c-
    20:03:10ᴥАññóřãᴥ has joined the conversation.
    20:03:36CathaoirMacDonnchadh : " with a deep sigh he sunk deep into the pool of water. "I wonder how long this effect will last- or better when Dalt will unlock the door. Mystreal's idea has only made things worse." He put his hands through his short hair. "Very well meaning little elf creature - but doesn't know. There is just too much underneath the surface.<c>
    20:04:15Viktor has joined the conversation.
    20:04:19xMystrealx : "I could pay for your help..." The two men (Especially Dalt) were workers. Workers very rarely did anything for free. The big doe eyes of an Elf however were very good at puppying people into things. The amber lilt of them switching gaze between the two.=
    20:04:25xMystrealx : Welcome Viktor.)
    20:04:39Viktor : Thank you ))
    20:04:57CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c> If I leave maybe it would be best if you had Cuchulainn. On a ship he is just waiting to end up dinner to some hungry inconsiderate sailor." He closed his eyes and laid his head back, trying to stop his incessant talking.'
    20:05:00CathaoirMacDonnchadh : |F|
    20:05:51«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : Welcome))
    20:07:36Viktor : Viktor's violet eyes shifted in the fading light that hailed over the sky, taking note of the time. Too late to be outside of a town, and the nearest one was in fact Hadara. He had been there once, nothing too special about the place resounded in the back of his mind, yet it was the most convienant place to be at the time. With a solid >
    20:08:39÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : skip me, brb ))
    20:09:22Allene has joined the conversation.
    20:10:01Viktor : demeanor, he headed towards the city, the reassuring weight of the silver sword hung at his left hip a constant reminder to remain vigilant. He was almost there, a frown hanging heavily on his face, a serious look etched into his features as per his usual attitude. He walked along the streets as he entered the city, entering the first place that >
    20:10:31Sybilla·Covelin has joined the conversation.
    20:10:50тoнoрĸa : Hey Sybi))
    20:11:39Sybilla·Covelin : hai)
    20:12:05ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +Annora growled. "You put all these words in my mouth, and accuse me of things I don't feel or say! Gods, I love you Cathaoir. I do love you. Despite my best efforts, I love you. But I will not be some cheap lay! I'm not some whore at the Wench, or whatever other tavern you've been in! You are going to have to woo me, because I'm fucking <c>
    20:12:20Viktor : caught his eye, the local tavern. His nerves could use some calming, and his senses could handle being blurred for a little while. Sliding a silver mark onto the counter, he spoke to the bar tender "Your finest ale please." a smirk settling over his features now that the night had been planned out ahead. Seems all he did these days was eat, sleep>
    20:12:40Viktor : and drink. He would have to change that at some point now. -f-
    20:14:33-Daniele- has joined the conversation.
    20:14:35ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> fucking worth it! And you're going to have to do it sober! I'm tired of your pity party! I have managed to deal with more than you can ever imagine, and you don't see me whining about it as much as you whine about getting your life destroyed. Not everything is about you!" She growled, climbing out of the water. She was feeling trapped <c>
    20:15:11«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : Welcome, please take a moment to read the rules and if you have any questions feel free to whisper myself or ask in the OOC room))
    20:15:25Ancient_Daltamare : -=He padded over and shook his head at the offer of the contents of the vial=- When the tiger comes back it would lock me pretty tight for taking something. -=Didn't know why the beast had such a soft spot for the elf but hey he found her useful for entertainment and she had brought him an endless supply since there meeting=- Well, lets get to it.>
    20:15:28xMystrealx has made xMystrealx a Participant.
    20:16:22-Daniele- has left the conversation.
    20:16:33«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : oh or Tully, I forgot our new host xD))
    20:17:50ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> and claustrophobic, and she went to the door, pounding on it. "SOMEONE LET ME THE FUCK OUT!" She demanded, continuing to pound on the door. Naked, cold, and angry, she was surely to give everyone an earful about their cute prank. Her skin was pale, every scar from battle, including the one inch thick one that ran from hip to shoulder was <c>
    20:18:19Ancient_Daltamare : -=He rolled off the couch just after getting comfortable. Whats the worst that could happen while helping a friend. No wait oi now that he thought it up there was much that could go wrong. Taking out another clove he sparked it up on his march towards the door wondering just how much furniture an elf could really have. Then again he didn't want to>
    20:18:25ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> visible. "LET ME OUT!" She screamed again, contining to pound on the door.+
    20:19:35Ancient_Daltamare : know either. Then the pounding at the door. Should I or shouldn't I release her=- Ummm about that.... -=He pointed at the door to the hotsprings=-
    20:20:10÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : i'm back ))
    20:20:23тoнoрĸa : Wb))
    20:20:26÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : ty ))
    20:21:15xMystrealx : I gotta go bed. Dalt will NPC myst..-glares- Responsibly!)
    20:21:15Allene : Wb.))
    20:21:26ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Night!))
    20:21:32Viktor : Night ))
    20:21:35Allene : I'm going to idle, just creating a new character.))
    20:21:36»Đãřâẏ« : BYES TORYNESSS))
    20:21:47«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : Night douchebag))
    20:22:00«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : and thats fine Allene))
    20:22:24CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir sighed and slid out of the hot springs. "I put the words there because you wouldn't say them and because - wait." He took a deep breath. "Cheap lay? Have I once tried to get you into bed that way since we met again? The only time we have been naked in bed together it was Dalt's doing!" He frowned, feeling like he was on a messed up <c>
    20:24:50xMystrealx : Night all, apart from Ass-king because I hate you!)
    20:25:06xMystrealx is away.
    20:25:07CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>road. "And I dont sleep with dirty women! I've been with two other girls than you and that was after you saved me from the hangman's noose!" He stayed his distance while she was screaming at the door."And you tell me what wooing is. Tell me what you want me to do. I keep getting one idea and another and end up running in circles and only<c>
    20:25:11«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : love you too!))
    20:25:29CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>Making you more upset. So tell me what you want and I'll do it." '
    20:25:31CathaoirMacDonnchadh : |F|
    20:27:49ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Me next, or Tully?)
    20:29:11÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : I'll go ))
    20:29:13Viktor : Seeing as yuo are all doing your own things, I think I shall cup. Please just assume Viktor is pounding drinks. ))
    20:29:17Viktor is away.
    20:30:48тoнoрĸa : I'm doing some combat profiles, message me if needed))
    20:30:49тoнoрĸa is away.
    20:32:08÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : ~He'd stepped in and looked Dalt's way at his mention of boredom, giving the most faded, tired grin he could've given at that. He knew the feeling well. "Battle..." was all he said to that. He folded his arms over his broad chest only to relinquish one of them in a wave off toward the Elf's offer of payment, an almost disgusted look on his face >
    20:34:59÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : she should even consider such a thing. Diamonds, just to move some furnitu--Wait a minute. Diamonds? He looked to them (and the button), refolding his arms about his chest. Just then he heard some 'let me the fuck out's accompanied by a lot of banging and raised a brow Dalt's way. "You gonna handle that or you want me to?"~
    20:37:04ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +Annora looked back down to the spring. "See?! That is how self-centered you are! I tell you I love you, and your whole response is telling me how many people you've slept with!" She let out another frustrated growl as he asked her what to do. "That isn't the point! The point is for you to figure it out yourself, or ask someone! <c>
    20:39:23ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> But here's a hint: Try doing it sober! It might improve your chances greatly!" She was so angry that she had forgotten she was naked. She turned, continuing to pound on the door. "LET ME OUT OR YOU WILL REGRET IT GREATLY!" She threatened at the door, throwing her shoulder against it. It didn't budge, so she backed up a little further, <c>
    20:39:34ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> before once again throwing her shoulder against it.+
    20:40:00CathaoirMacDonnchadh : Dalt you next or me?))
    20:40:19ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Dalt is next, then you))
    20:40:32Ancient_Daltamare : -=He looked between the two and sighed. He couldn't exactly leave the pair down there. The strangest thing though, the energizer bunny (Mystreal) suddenly powered down, must be the effect of all the bouncing each day in and out, besides he hadn't seen her consume any food all day either. Slipping on over he caught her over his shoulder before she >
    20:41:52Ancient_Daltamare : would hit the ground. Making sure she was secure on his left. Heading over to the door=- Tully, privacy issues here. You might want to turn around for a moment. -=He spoke as he opened the door waiting for those footsteps to approach before swinging it ope=- All you had to do was knock. -=With a bit of a sigh and the shake of his head he padded >
    20:42:33Ancient_Daltamare : upstairs towards his bedroom to toss the elf on the bed and throw a sheet over her. Well back to the havoc he guessed, closing the door behind him he just returned to the others, that was if they were still there=-
    20:46:47CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir couldn't respond any more. His responses only enraged her more. as soon as the door opened he rushed past Annora and left the forge before he could be talked to by anyone, leaving Cuchulainn and all his clothes. He went straight to the Tannery with a deep frown. He wanted to do things for her, to do what she wanted. All he could get<c>
    20:48:17CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>from what she was saying was that he wasn't going to be the person she wanted. She wanted to be wooed but gifts meant nothing to her and that was as far as he knew wooing went. She wouldn't tell him exactly what she wanted from him and then tells him to ask someone else. And who did he have to ask? A man who was never serious with women and <c>
    20:50:17CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>his friend Tully who seemed to love drinking more than anything else. That left Mystreal and no offense to her, she just seemed so much everywhere else in her mind that he wasn't sure she could help either. He found his way up to his room and grabbed the shirt she cleaned and the other shirts she gave to him and then placed the painting on top<c
    20:52:26CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>He was thinking rashly and not taking time to cool off at all. He sat up in that room and stared at those things. With a heavy sigh he went back downstairs and grabbed what he had been working on and carried it up to the room along with a piece of paper and charcoal. He dropped the unfinished bracer on the pile and began to write on the paper'
    20:54:52÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : ~He didn't need to hear anything more after 'privacy issues.' "I'll be at the King's Head for a meal. Come join if you want. I'll buy." He left the forge promptly. Of course he heard Cath storming out but he paid no mind, none of his business is what that amounted to. Really he needed to heed his initial intuition to stay away from the forge. >
    20:56:59÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : The place was just too hot, and not just in terms of temperature. The door to the King's Head tavern and inn swung open and in came Tully, a long-haired blonde man of average height and peak physical build, stacked with muscle, wearing simple tan clothes, and darker brown leather belt and boots. He went to the bar, and took a seat. Hunkering over >
    20:59:00÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : the counter with his bulky forearms laid atop it. "Food, whatever you got. Two helpings. And..." There was a pause, as he wanted some ale, some rum, something dammit. Instead he said, "..Just some food." Then he remembered what he'd told Brandon and smacked his forehead. Well, too late now. He sat up and looked around himself, seeing who was who >
    20:59:13÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : in the place.~
    21:00:11Viktor has returned.
    21:01:55Viktor : He slammed down the tankard of ale, it had been his seventh so far, and he was beyond the point of being remotely sober. He looked over to the new guy who just walked in, his violet eyes focusing on him. Might be iinteresting to talk to him. With a not so impressive effort to get up, Viktor moved over to sit next to the man, occasionally swaying. >
    21:02:15†Melainie Krux† has joined the conversation.
    21:02:40†Melainie Krux† has left the conversation.
    21:03:01ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +Annora blinked as the door was opened, standing there naked as Cathaoir shot out of the room past her. She let out a deep breath, trying to ignore the sinking in her stomach and heart. She stood there for a moment, trying to comprehend everything that had just happened. Tears were running down her face, but she didn't realize yet that she <c>
    21:03:45Viktor : "Looks like you have had a.." he paused and tried to remember what words to use. "long day." he finished, lifting up a hand to order another ale. Number eight if he was correct in counting. "Can I get you a drink as well?" he asked, his words slurring ever so slightly, as though a possible part of his accent. His hands gripped the tankard as it >
    21:04:58Viktor : was brought to him and raised it slightly. "My name is.. Viktor." He said, pausing, and not wholly expecting a proper reply. Hell fi he cared if anyone in this place would even talk to him, as long as he had drinks to compensate for lack of intelligent conversation. -f-
    21:05:24ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> was crying. She closed her eyes and let out a deep breath, before moving onto the stairwell. She looked to Dalt as she came back, her eyes filled with tears as she simply shook her head and calmly walked up the stairs towards her room. Now she was actually hurt. The proposal had left her embarassed and angry, but it would have passed. <c>
    21:06:13Telperien has joined the conversation.
    21:07:54ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> The knock down drag out argument, Cathaoir threatening to leave the city entirely- that had torn her heart out of her chest and tossed it to the floor. She had sincerely told him that she loved him, and he had responded with how many people he had slept with. She let out a ragged breath as she climbed the stairs.+
    21:08:01Allene : Hello.))
    21:08:55«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» : Welcome))
    21:08:59«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» : Take a brief moment to peek through the rules and let me know if I can be of any assistance for questions.))
    21:09:42†Melainie Krux† has joined the conversation.
    21:09:55Sybilla·Covelin : A hand waved as the ship began to pull from its slip. Surprise, surprise, it'd been a half-decent visit with the parents. Not to forget the fact that they'd delivered some much needed supplies. Like a few new sets of clothes, a portion of the profits from the other bakeries, news of her siblings and the rest of the tribe/pack. Sybilla had /c/
    21:09:59«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» : Welcome))
    21:10:02«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» : Take a brief moment to peek through the rules and let me know if I can be of any assistance for questions.))
    21:10:05÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : ~Oh, by the gods. He could practice the masochistic art of self-denial for so long he felt wizened from it, could neglect his baser wants and desires until he likened himself to an ascetic but to have someone -offer- him a drink...Tully could not refuse. He was simply powerless to do so. Drunks, he always seemed to get along with, and well. He >
    21:10:33Sybilla·Covelin : spoken to them about the situation with Tory. Her feelings on the matter. She'd been right- they did understand better than Sybilla had hoped. However, they were just as cautious as ever to accept anyone new into the family without a proper meeting. In time, Sybilla promised. Just not now. Turning from the docks Sybilla started to /c/
    21:10:49Sybilla·Covelin : make her way back into the city. After three days aboard the ship she could use some real food. Funny how the baker seemed to revert to eating at establishments other than her own bakery. But, just how much pie and bread could one person eat? A playful tune was being hummed as she weaved through the thinning crowds in the /c/
    21:11:46Sybilla·Covelin : direction of the King's Head. /d/
    21:12:37÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : could relate to them. Even sober he was apt to lend them an ear, give them a hand, even a bit of coin to enable them further. And so it was that when he noticed the man at the bar taking a big swig of ale, the frothy beverage sloshing in his mug as he set it down just a bit too loudly, a slight grin was to rise at the corner of his mouth. When he >
    21:13:47†Melainie Krux† has left the conversation.
    21:14:33Ancient_Daltamare : -=As he was heading down the hall from his room after dropping the elf off. He noticed Cathaoir roll by in a bad mood and then Annora in a worse one. Well, off to the pub with him. He tried to do what he could to help so now it was time to eat. He reached out before Annora in an attempt to stop her. Not speaking a word he pointed to her dress and >
    21:15:06÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : was addressed, he nodded in reply. "Yes, a long, long day." Another nod was given (perhaps a bit too quickly, almost eagerly) at the offer, and then he returned the cordial introduction with one of his own. "Hello Viktor, and well met. My name is Tully." He nodded to the tender, an alert and astute tender that she was, who had brought him this >
    21:15:34Ancient_Daltamare : anything else she may have had laying on the table. With that all done he went off to the kings head, body fading away as he took the guise of the beast just so most would avoid him on the streets. Bad moods seemed to be rubbing off on him and he needed an escape=-
    21:17:05CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir looked at everything in front of him, including the letter. what was he doing? How did he come back from this? He wanted to blame someone but it was all him this time. With their fight there was little for him to do but screw it up more. It was what he was really good at.He lifted up the pile of things and felt his own heart aching.<c>
    21:17:11÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : tankard of ale just as soon as she heard his confirmation, and took it up, raising it in good cheer. "Tell me, what brings you to Hadara, if you don't mind my asking, Viktor?" For he could not place his face and Tully had been around a little while now, he was usually good with such things. He took a nice, slow gulp of the tasty beverage in turn.~
    21:20:29Viktor : He heard the question, but it took a moment for it to register in his brain. Everything was deliciously hazy, alcohol pumping through his veins as he drank further from the tankard. "It was the closest... place to me when night came." he mumbled, throwing another coin onto the counter, not in the least worried about his amount of money. He was >>
    21:22:57Viktor : fairly surprised the man Tully, he thought the man had said, was so eager to accept a drink. Eh, far be it from Viktor to deny someone else a good time at his own expense, even if monetary. It usually led to one hell of a good time. "Jus' here to find a place to st-leep for a while." Of course most of his words were slurry and the last gulps >
    21:23:04CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>He found his way back to the forge, still stark naked. He placed everything down on the countertop. He moved the baskets of nails back to shelves and returned. Cuchulainn reared up to follow.Cathaoir took the shirt and set it beside the pile. He retrieved what was left of his kilt and froze in spot. Some of her last words haunted him.<c>
    21:23:08Viktor : of ale were certainly no help to his speech at all. -f-
    21:25:25CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>He chose to respond to her statement that she wasn't the floozies he always got at pubs and she blasted him with the truth. He was self centered and couldn't even see to stop what he was doing. He moved back to the chair with the bit of kilt he had made and stopped. He stood there soaking in what he was thinking of doing. Cuchulainn pranced<c>
    21:25:47ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +Annora made her way into her own room, ignoring the clothing that Dalt had pointed out to her. What did it matter anyway? She slipped into her room and closed the door behind her. A chemise was retrieved from her trunk and slipped on- she was nearly dry now, except for her hair and face. She didn't even lock her bedroom door <c>
    21:25:51CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>around him, trying to get his attention a little. He even began to whimper
    21:25:58CathaoirMacDonnchadh : |F|
    21:28:05÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : ~He nodded, taking another large swallow of his drink in the meanwhile. "Mm, mhm. Well, you came to the right place, I'd say. You know, when I first came to Hadara, this is where I started." He looked with a kind of reminiscence up at the ceiling, the rooms beyond it invisible to their eyes as of currently. He leaned back in his stool, and took >
    21:28:54ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> , just falling into bed, pulling the blankets over her head. What should she do. Leave? His business was more set up than hers. She could leave the city- maybe even go to the country for awhile. She sighed softly, closing her eyes and relaxing, trying to just focus on breathing. She curled into a ball, just letting go of everything as <c>
    21:29:16ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> she sniffled. She didn't know what to think or how to feel anymore.+
    21:30:13÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : another big gul--oh, but he was already done with his first mug, it seemed. "Another please!" He slapped it down on the bartop with a cheeky smile. Slapped a big ol' coin on it as well. He'd pay for himself, no problem. "Ahh," he sighed relievedly, the taste of the alcohol, the feel of it inside him almost wondrous by comparison to his lack of it >
    21:32:08¤°Alex¤Dryson°¤ has joined the conversation.
    21:32:13«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» : Welcome))
    21:32:13¤°Alex¤Dryson°¤ has left the conversation.
    21:32:20«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» : OR NOT!!))
    21:32:33÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : prior. "Yep, stayed here for quite a while actually. To the point I even, at one time, considered it like a home. But enough about me, Viktor, what about you? Been travelling long?"~
    21:32:58Allene has left the conversation.
    21:33:04Alessandra has joined the conversation.
    21:33:08«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» : Welcome))
    21:33:10«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» : Take a brief moment to peek through the rules and let me know if I can be of any assistance for questions.))
    21:33:21Alessandra : Just me, Allene under a different persona. ; ) ))
    21:33:50«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» : Here I was feelin' pretty good about getting it all in that time before ya left. Shucks. Welcome home, just the same.))
    21:35:02Alessandra : Thanks anyway. XD))
    21:35:42CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cahaoir looked at the pile he had made and shook. He fought back his emotions and slid on the damaged kilt. He grabbed the pile of shirts with the painting and the note. He lifted it up and carried it up the stairs, followed by Cuchulainn. He stopped at her door, not even attempting to open it or knock. He set down the pile quietly. Cuchulainn<c>
    21:38:32Viktor : He looked at his soon to be empty tankard, and blinked before taking another drink. This was going to be his last one, and he didn't have much choice in that. Any more to drink after this would render him unconscious not too long after consumption. "Been here'n there for a while. five years by my count." he said, finishing off the rest of his >
    21:39:35CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>circled him while he was there. He stood and headed back down the stairs. Cuchulainn didn't follow. Instead he whimpered and laid down by the pile. Cathaoir was slow in walking away. He wasn't leaving the city. Something in him was trying to tell him to but he wouldn't or couldn't. He wasn't going to drink tonight. There was hardly a good<c>
    21:40:09CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>reason left after being told numerous times that not being sober was more than half of the problem.'|F|
    21:40:44Viktor : drink, and slammed the empty tankard on the bar, feeling the chair under him squirm and the world lightly twist around him. He wasn't going anywhere too fast, so he prepared to saddle up and stay here until he felt okay enough to seek out an inn of some sort. "Never found a place that could feel...right." he said, again struggling to find the >
    21:42:11Alessandra : -A smaller vessel had maneuvered its way into the docking area. Several calls echoed from it. Once anchored, it would be hitched, so a few of the occupants could get their land legs. The first to make their grand appearance. A woman. Slender thing, with a mane of thick ebony hair, touseling down passed her shoulders in waves. Her >>
    21:42:58Viktor : last word that lingered on his tongue. "Well five years by myself." he said, chuckling softly. "Had a travelling... friend with me for a long while." All of this talk of back then brought back some memories all right. It was frightening to remember things so vividly when even the world around him was so distorted by the drinks. It would all >
    21:43:14Viktor : make sense tomorrow, of course after he got over the hangover. -f-
    King Adiemus Thornwyck
    King Adiemus Thornwyck
    Admin
    Admin

Post  King Adiemus Thornwyck Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:58 am

21:44:12Alessandra : complexion, had a tinge of color to it. Lightly bronzed from the days at sea. She dawned a short sleeved blouse. It was tailored to her figure. As were the matching, black leather pants, and knee high boots. All of which, were pronounced because of the high quality material. Around her neck, a golden chain with an insignia charm dangling >>
    21:44:23Sybilla·Covelin : The hum carried her on bouncier steps all the way through market street to the tavern. Seeing the parents (when it wasn't a yelling match) always helped her mood. To know that even while she was here attempting to start her own life that her connection to home was still as strong as ever. The family never got off the ship and more /c/
    21:44:35Sybilla·Covelin : often than not the ship arrived long enough to send a runner to fetch her before they sailed a few hours outside the harbor. As she got to the King's head the door was held open for her by a pair of off duty guards. To which a smile was given, "aww, gee, thanks fellas. Here, have a drink on me." Three days at sea speaking in her mother's /c/
    21:46:20Alessandra : from it. A pair of males would appear a short time later. One towered over her. His body type screamed...soldier. A very high end one at that. The other, more boyish and naive. Perhaps a scout. She turned to the broader man, the two exchanged words with one another, until he was off with the younger lad to do some errands. As for >>
    21:46:22Sybilla·Covelin : tongue had left the accent thickened on her tongue. Also left the smile a little wider as she dropped a few coins in their palms. Never hurt to be nice to the guardsmen. As she parted ways from them to head toward the bar, the hum resumed. "Food and wine, please." Coins were slid in the tender's direction. Something to wash away the /c/
    21:47:30Sybilla·Covelin : taste of the sea. She may have had a dormant wanderlust bug lying within her but there was no love loss at not travelling by sea with the parents for months on end. Fingers started to tap to the quiet hum. /d/
    21:47:48Alessandra : her, she wanted to explore the terrain. Get a feel for the natives and see what this newfound place had to offer. Thus, she was off.-
    21:50:39÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : ~Tully listened attentively, then nodded. "Five years! That's quite a long time. I bet you've seen a lot." He finished off his second drink and then just cut to the chase as far as he and the tender went. "Bottle of rum, please." He grinned at Viktor, then sent a look around the bar. He noticed Dalt, first, and then Sybilla as she entered. He >
    21:50:49Alessandra : Locations?))
    21:51:40÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : Viktor, myself, Sybilla and Dalt are at the King's Head, and Annora and Cath are at the forge ))
    21:51:48Alessandra : Thank you.))
    21:51:58ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +Annora's head lifted as the puppy whined. She sniffled, slipping out of bed, opening the door and stepping over the dog. "Cathaoir." She called out, moving past all the things she had given him. She wiped her face, trying to catch up with him before he reached the door. "Cathaoir, please." Please what, that was the question. Please stay in <c>
    21:53:36Ancient_Daltamare : -=He finally made it to the kings head, not quite that he was in a hurry to reach the place. Once he ducked under the door frame the beast came to a sudden halt once he noticed the man next to Tully and a silver blade. Hunter? Either way the man had a blade of such material for a reason and he didn't care to find them out. Turning around he >
    21:56:02Ancient_Daltamare : back under the frame before heading off in the direction of the drowned wench in search of who knows what. The crowd again usually parting to his pressence and whispering amongst themselves before going on with there lives. The concept of dealing with people actually lost appeal as he drifted back towards the housing faculty for the staff while. >
    21:56:25ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> town? Please never talk to me again? Please...? "Please. Ask me again." Was he sober? He seemed sober enough. If he asked again... if he meant it, if he loved her... She bowed her head, standing in the main room in her chemise. She couldn't think anymore. "Would you please ask me again?" She said, her hazel eyes searching for his. She <c>
    21:56:25Ancient_Daltamare : The couch seemed a safe enough place to rest for a while now that things have calmed down=-
    21:57:06ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <C> wouldn't ask again, wouldn't beg him. But he might just say yes.+
    21:57:33ᴥАññóřãᴥ : *she might))
    21:57:49÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : >put his hand out, finding purchase on the bottle without needing to look at it, and thumbed its cap off with a practiced motion. He watched Sybilla move to the bar for a moment. And then watched Dalt suddenly leave. The hell? Tully turned and returned his attention to Sybilla. He looked her over, before saying "Hello Sybilla." He just set the rum>
    22:01:01÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : in his lap for the moment, not having taken a draw off it yet. "Oh. Viktor, this is Sybilla. Sybilla, this is Viktor." He looked down at the liquor in hand, and then raised it up to his lips, pouring its amber contents down his throat in a greedy guzzle. For a spare moment he felt absoulutely absorbed into this action, ensorcelled by it, >
    22:01:30÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : entranced. His eyes even closed. Then he found himself back in reality, and he set the bottle down on the counter, and wiped his lips.~
    22:02:42Viktor : go ahead and skip me this round ))
    22:02:47Cħąŋıɱ has joined the conversation.
    22:02:52Alessandra : Hello.))
    22:03:14Cħąŋıɱ : hi)
    22:03:35÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : Welcome Chanim to IK. Please read the rules before entering, and if you have any questions, feel free to whisper me ))
    22:03:50CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir turned around, he wasn't quite to the door, tears being held back his lower jaw was quivering. Was this some sort of trick? Was she going to say no again? "I- I'm not the man you want, need or deserve right now." He was biting back every bit of him that wanted to beg her to marry him while she was telling him to ask. "I want to-"<c>
    22:04:51Cħąŋıɱ : alreadyh am)
    22:08:29CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>He looked at her the way she was. "I love you...but this isn't right." A tear came fom each eye as he still forced himself to hold back. "You shouldn't be chasing after me. He reached out and touched her cheek gently, wiping a tear away from her eye. He leaned in and kissed her forehead. "I need to be better to ask again." He closed his eyes<c>
    22:09:11CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>,tears now easily flowing down his cheeks. "Need to be better ..." He said again softly.'
    22:09:16Alessandra : -Quaint town. Nothing like Terres. But at least it was better than the atmosphere of the Docks. Which certainly was not her cup of tea. A variety of vendors she would pass. Many of which called out what they were selling. Most trying to intervene her path and persuade her to buy their products. She waved them off and if they persisted.>>
    22:09:31Sybilla·Covelin : There was the scent of the silver but if Sybilla ran from every sniff of silver she'd never get to be anywhere. Besides, unlike Dalt, she had a very convincing human skin to hide in. "Hello Tully." The introduction had her leaning to see the person. A friendly wave was given in his direction. "Pleasure to meet you, Viktor." At that /c/
    22:09:40Sybilla·Covelin : point the chalice of wine and the bowl of stew was set down in front of her. A spoon was lifted to stir the stew before she ate it. Mixing the meat and vegetables in one direction and then the other. "So, how have you been Tully?" Last he'd seen her was in the forest. At least today she looked far more presentable in her linen dress /c/
    22:11:08Alessandra : Well, they would get quite the intimidating look from the woman. That is, if the item had not caught her interest. Then, she would put forth the necessary coin to take it as her own. Pocketing them, she took notice of a popular business. 'The King's Head' was announced boldly on the front of the building. It boasted well with all of its>>
    22:12:39ᴥАññóřãᴥ is away.
    22:12:42Alessandra : patrons. Lured to that direction, she moved toward it, her presence would be in the entry way in no time, her dark oculars surveying the inside.-
    22:13:00Sybilla·Covelin : that was the same color as her eyes. With the question asked, the spoon dipped to gather up what would be her first mouthful of real food in two days. A happy sigh was given as she chewed the bits of meat and even, gasp, the vegetables. After the bite she sipped at the wine, one of those fruity ones instead of the grape ones /c/
    22:13:43Sybilla·Covelin : that she liked so much. There was a temptation to buy the King's Head stock of the stuff to use in her recipes but if she did that, she wouldn't have it to drink. A little selfish perhaps but everyone had their vices. /d/
    22:16:16CathaoirMacDonnchadh is away.
    22:17:47Cħąŋıɱ : anyone currently rping in an inn or tavern or would be interested in starting a line with me there?)
    22:18:44÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : Sybilla, Viktor, Alessandra, and myself are all in the King's Head tavern if you'd like to join us ))
    22:19:03Cħąŋıɱ : okay great thank you. sorry for inturrupting)
    22:20:47-»Ñγǿką«- has joined the conversation.
    22:20:57Sybilla·Covelin : welcome home, Nyoka)
    22:21:50-»Ñγǿką«- : thank you ))
    22:22:19«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» : Welcome Home.))
    22:22:36-»Ñγǿką«- : thank you ))
    22:24:38÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : ~He didn't need to pay very close attention to notice the many changes that had taken place with her. The vegetables, the cooked meat, the dress among other things. He didn't have her sense of smell but it was like he could smell the difference all the same, it was very blatant to him. He was the same, though. Different. Why..What had happened to >
    22:25:34-»Ñγǿką«- : where is everyone located? ))
    22:26:16Cħąŋıɱ has left the conversation (Ping timeout).
    22:26:17Cħąŋıɱ has joined the conversation.
    22:26:29-»Ñγǿką«- : wb ))
    22:26:35«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» : ÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : Sybilla, Viktor, Alessandra, and myself are all in the King's Head tavern if you'd like to join us ))
    22:26:47Alessandra : Wb.))
    22:27:30Sybilla·Covelin : And Dalt's at the Drowned Wench. (can't forget the feline..) ))
    22:28:02÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : him in those woods, what was going on that her mere question, so seemingly innocent and normal on the surface, was twisting and turning like a dull, rusty knife imbedded deep into his brains? "Been good," he said, though, "How about you?" Then he laughed, he couldn't help it, he laughed out loud, a 'hahaha' that sounded rather on edge, something >
    22:30:08-»Ñγǿką«- : *nods* thank you ))
    22:30:34The chat's topic has changed to: [Realistic Medieval RP with a touch of fantasy play set in the lands of Menouthis. Join us in the city at one of the Inns for a brew!][TOD:EST, Temp: Summer hea
    22:30:53The chat's topic has changed to: [Realistic Medieval RP with a touch of fantasy play set in the lands of Menouthis. Join us in the city at one of the Inns for a brew!][TOD:EST, Temp: Summery]
    22:31:18÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : teetering on a point within a swirling wind. He suddenly heard the door open and turned to see a woman enter. He eyed her briefly, then turned back to his bottle and the bar. He looked down at his drink, as if there were something in there for him. But he set it on the bar. Looked over to Sybilla again, awaiting her answer. There was something >
    22:31:42«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» sets property ONJOIN: OOC: http://chat.oasiz.net/chatroom/2523494B5C624F4F43 Website: http://imperialkingdom.bravehost.com/ rules.html Check rules before entering. Thanks!
    22:32:11«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» sets property ONJOIN: OOC: http://chat.oasiz.net/chatroom/2523494B5C624F4F43 Website: http://imperialkingdom.bravehost.com/rules.html Check rules before entering. Thanks!
    22:32:32«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» : (Sorry for that interlude.))
    22:32:39÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : tired in his gaze as he looked to her, a heft to his head that hadn't been there before, lowering it just a slight. Then he remembered himself and checked on Viktor a quick peek. "You alright over there?"~
    22:35:48ṾαlerαΞArrow has joined the conversation.
    22:36:33Cħąŋıɱ : Chanim new how late it was and that for the ship to be so behind in its schedule wasn't of any good to anybody. At least it most likely would not sail again until the morrow so he had the night to himself. Chanim was only working on the boat for passage <
    22:36:41Cħąŋıɱ : from here and there to experience the world around him and see things that many never would see in thier life times. He at least wasn't responsible for the boats schedual for he was really only a deckhand, although he was capeable of much more. Chanim stepped down of the boat letting her heavy booted feet walk down the wooden planks that connected<
    22:36:50Cħąŋıɱ : the small cargo boat to the dock. His captain yelling in the background that they would set sail come the hours before the rise of the sun. Chanim let it register into the back of his mind and settle there to collect dust. He figured he may as well go to the tavern and get an ale or two and a warm meal perhaps before returning to the boat. He let h
    22:37:04Cħąŋıɱ : <
    22:37:48Cħąŋıɱ : He let his breath out slow into the warm night air around him before moving towards a posted gaurd on the docks and requesting directions to the local tavern/inn. It would not take him too long to reach his destination and he opened the door carefully entering into the King's Head Tavern. Letting his dark eyes look over the patrons that were <
    22:38:19Cħąŋıɱ : within it before moving towards a bar if there was one, or a table should it be more of a wench surving type place. <e>
    22:38:25Viktor : He blinked at the voice talking to him, a groggy kinda of apathy settling itself in his body. He was tired, drunk and barely able to stay awake. He looked over, purple eyes flashing over the others nearby to him, and forced himself to wake up again. "I'm alright, just a bit tired.. do you know where the inn is?" he asked rather drunkenly, >
    22:39:31Cħąŋıɱ : moof check)
    22:39:56Cħąŋıɱ is away.
    22:39:57Cħąŋıɱ has returned.
    22:40:06-»Ñγǿką«- : your good ))
    22:40:06Viktor : you are fine ))
    22:40:23Cħąŋıɱ : sorry my connection is bad tonight)
    22:41:19-»Ñγǿką«- : *She would let out a long sigh as she made her way towards the King's Head Tavern. Her golden brown eyes looking around as they always did taking in everything there is to see. She had had a good time with her pet making alittle money and taking on a few jobs, but now that they were done she wished to relax. She decided to leave her blonde hair -c-
    22:41:36Alessandra : -She took notice of a newcomer entering behind her. Quick to step out of a way and towards a vacant table, not too far off from Viktor, Sybilla, and Tully. Relaxing into the comfort of her chair, she sighed out heavily. It was nice to be on solid ground. Not to mention, just sitting. On the ship, she was always doing something. >>
    22:41:37Viktor has left the conversation.
    22:41:42Viktor has joined the conversation.
    22:41:47Sybilla·Covelin : webblies)
    22:41:49Alessandra : Wb.))
    22:41:49Viktor : stupid laptop ))
    22:41:58-»Ñγǿką«- : wb ))
    22:42:38Viktor : wanting to at least know where to go. He would stay until he could not stand it any longer. Everyone seemed so nice. They were pleasant to talk to, nice to be in the company of. At least he had not ennded up walking into a den full of leeches and lions. That would not have been very good. "Well hwo are you doin'?" he asked towards Sybilla, his >
    22:43:08Alessandra : Never enough time to rest. Muchless, to herself. Then again, she was a leader of a small army afterall. Most of which, where exhausted themselves, from the perils of this several year long journey. They were actually starting to lose faith in it all. Which, in turn, rubbed off on her as a leader. The though, made her figit a little by means>>
    22:43:26Alessandra : the thought*))
    22:43:27Viktor : body trying to remain upright for whatever it was worth. Human, not human, he wouldn't be able to tell in this state even if someone had a tail growing out of them. -f-
    22:43:47Cħąŋıɱ : lol viktor)
    22:45:17Alessandra : of nervously combing her fingers through her wavy hair. When one of the women who worked her approached her, asking for an order, she asked for a full bodied red wine and with meat and starch to go with it. Though, she would be satisfied with anything at this point, considering the food that was served on the boat. Yet another thought that >>
    22:46:03Alessandra : made her shift in her seat. When the other female was off to fetch her order, she now leaned forward, no longer relaxing, but instead, just thinking, about many things. As she did so, she entertained her eyes by scanning those around her.-
    22:47:07Sybilla·Covelin : How about her? Shoulders lifted and fell in a single shrug. His laughter surprised her. A few long questioning blinks was given in his direction before she finally answered him. "Doing good. Spent a couple days with the parents on their ship." It was nice to get away from the city and let the sway of the ocean rock away the stresses /c/
    22:47:14Sybilla·Covelin : and equally nice to come home. Back to the things that had become familiar to her. When Viktor spoke, she couldn't help the smirk, it amused her when they got drunk like that. "Up the stairs..." she motioned toward the said stairs. Conversation was going to be much easier if she took her bowl and swung herself around to rest her back /c/
    22:48:44-»Ñγǿką«- : down instead of always pulled back, the ends reaching the top of her butt. She wore cottom pants and an open back halter top to help keep her cool. Approaching the the tavern doors she reached up and let her fingers run theough her hair, then would reach out and open the doors walking inside and making her way over to seat herself off to the -c-
    22:48:48ᴥАññóřãᴥ has left the conversation (Ping timeout).
    22:49:10-»Ñγǿką«- : side nodding potliely to the others *
    22:49:32Sybilla·Covelin : against the counter. Eyes shifted to the other woman who had wandered in before they peered at the bowl in her hands. A quiet chirp of her tongue hitting the roof of her mouth. The bowl was set down on the counter behind her in favor of her wine. "You should eat some bread, Viktor and start drinking tea now before you pass out /c/
    22:50:00ᴥАññóřãᴥ has joined the conversation.
    22:50:04÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : wb ))
    22:50:05Alessandra : Wb.))
    22:50:07-»Ñγǿką«- : wb ))
    22:50:11ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Ty all))
    22:50:12Sybilla·Covelin : wibbles Ann)
    22:50:12CathaoirMacDonnchadh : wb))
    22:50:19ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Ty)0
    22:50:22ᴥАññóřãᴥ is away.
    22:51:00Sybilla·Covelin : and wake up with a hangover." Some friendly advice. Even as she lifted the chalice to sip at her wine. /d/
    22:51:52ṾαlerαΞArrow : The night was hers and she felt like a panther on the loose prowling in a gut-loaded triumphant victory. Now it was just for fun, the petty pick pocketing because the staple source of income was balancing and trading on the black market. A new ship had docked carrying passengers and a very small load of very expensive cargo that, in itself, -c-
    22:52:22Cħąŋıɱ : Either way he aquired his drink, he decided against something to eat for now for he wasn't hungry, some of his other crew members were also about the town scattered here and there. Chanim didn't really notice that Allessandra had entered just before he had done so, for all he knew she could have been just moving from one side of the room <
    22:52:23Cħąŋıɱ : to the other. He would simply give a nod and a smile when Allessandra looked at him. He was seated himself at an available table but he didn't go and hide in the corner, he took up space at one that was more in the middle of the room. When he aquired his requested drink he lifted it to his lips and took a sip of the ale. He could see <
    22:52:54لỡšĩàħ۝Řęđmĩšţ has joined the conversation.
    22:53:06Cħąŋıɱ : that Alessandra seeemed to be fidgeting or restless, and perhaps looked at her a little too long for a moment, he almost opened his mouth to speak but then hesitated and desiced just to take another sip of his ale, but then Chanim being Chanim spoke up anyways " Are ye alright Miss?" he asked Alessandra. He just thought that she seemed unsetteled<
    22:53:12«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» : Welcome))
    22:53:13Cħąŋıɱ : for some reason or another<e>
    22:53:19«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» : Take a brief moment to peek through the rules and let me know if I can be of any assistance for questions.))
    22:53:56لỡšĩàħ۝Řęđmĩšţ has left the conversation.
    22:54:41ṾαlerαΞArrow : bought her six months of wages for herself and the two doting men that lackeyed after her. The coin weighed heavily in her purse until it was deposited, hidden, stashed and hidden again in one of the varying safehouses. A cool, prideful demeanor etched over graceful features that belied the more scanty outfit she wore (A white bloussed shirt -c-
    22:56:17Cħąŋıɱ is away.
    22:56:18Cħąŋıɱ : gah moofs)
    22:56:28Cħąŋıɱ has returned.
    22:56:50Monuush has joined the conversation.
    22:57:14÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : Welcome Monuush to IK, please read the rules before entering and feel free to whisper me with any questions ))
    22:57:28Monuush : ty tully))
    22:58:29ṾαlerαΞArrow : sucked in with a red corset laced in black with a black skirt laced in red down the sides.) Her hair was worn free instead of one of those tight, uncomfortable chignons of the courtly type and found herself veering away from the docks and taking main streets still lit with bol-lamps to get where she was going. The Kings Head. Not as nice /c/
    23:00:02Alessandra : Brb, phone.))
    23:00:10ṾαlerαΞArrow : without that Mister Dolan around, but the ale was still temptingly good on a hot night like this. 'Wots a lass like ye doin' out sa late?', came a gruff tone from an alleyway, one that she avoided and took the next to cut through to Main Street. Perhaps she'd be spending the night there instead of risking safety heading back home without an /c/
    23:00:29Cħąŋıɱ has left the conversation (Ping timeout).
    23:01:05Cħąŋıɱ has joined the conversation.
    23:01:13-»Ñγǿką«- : wb ))
    23:02:13ṾαlerαΞArrow : escort. No worries there. Valera hip-nudged the door, pushed her way inside and took a look around briefly before heading straight for the counter. "Summer Ale an' what ever ye'v got cookin' in the pot sass.", she piped up much less proper than the typical. Almost less recognizable were it not for those gloves. "Add me on a room fer the /c/
    23:02:34ṾαlerαΞArrow : night, would ye?", she asked the tender and passed over the coin for it all. /End/
    23:05:45Cħąŋıɱ : thank you and sorry bad connection tonight V.v)
    23:06:10Viktor : Im dead tired, just say for now Viktor paid for a room and went there to pass out. Night everyone ))
    23:06:34Cħąŋıɱ : night)
    23:06:38Viktor has left the conversation.
    23:09:19Cħąŋıɱ : He leaned back in his seat a little bit looking a moment at Valera as she came into the tavern, lifting his cup once more to take another mouthful. Chanim had a distinct smell of the sea water about him and he wasn't exactly the cleanest at the moment, but what was one to expect of a man who was working on a small cargo boat. He was scratching<
    23:10:30Cħąŋıɱ : lightly at the slight gruff of speckled whiskers that were growing on his chin and suddenly wished he had a decent razor<e>
    23:10:46Ancient_Daltamare : -=Cathaior was right, the whiskey here was horrible. He rose up from his seat tossing a few coins on the table before heading back to the kings head and tavern. With a extended yawn he headed towards the door slipping under its frame rather daftly before heading back in the direction of the kings head. He needed to place an order for liquor at the>
    23:11:33Alessandra : I unfortunately must go as well. Take care.))
    23:11:36Alessandra has left the conversation.
    23:12:21Ancient_Daltamare : forge anyways...brought him to wonder also....how many forges were stocked with enough liquor to be considered a tavern of its own? One day he would find out when traveling, wasn't likely to be soon though now that the beast was getting business back in order. Whistling the same haunting tune a friend taught him all those years ago dalt was glad >
    23:13:39Ancient_Daltamare : he didn't actually have to weave amongst the crowd for they usually steered clear of his path. Eventually that would end but still was a nice gesture of freedom not having to deal with more people then he already had. Stopping at the door, he swung it open before ducking his massive frame underneath it. Heading off to the counter he >
    23:14:17Ancient_Daltamare : ingored most everybody in favor of geting an ale to start off with and one for the house. More less a common gesture of his just to keep the people within the bar from freaking out, the new comers at least=-
    23:17:29Ģɛɲɛral-Ķąlą has joined the conversation.
    23:17:38«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» : Welcome))
    23:17:40«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» : Take a brief moment to peek through the rules and let me know if I can be of any assistance for questions.))
    23:19:14Sybilla·Covelin : With the chalice empty, Sybilla set a few extra coins down in the form of a tip before sliding her happy behind off the stool. "Have a good evening, Tully." Alas, she needed to get back to the business of being in business. Not mention she needed to organize the things her parents had delivered to the apartment. No doubt it looked like a /c/
    23:19:22Sybilla·Covelin : catapult had hit it. A glance was given to Dalt, "bye Daltamare." She even dared to give the feline a pat to the back all friendly-like on her way out the door. /d/
    23:19:31Sybilla·Covelin : My turn to jet... see you guys in the mornin')
    23:19:33Cħąŋıɱ wonders if his breath stink cause everyone he talks to leave O.o)
    23:19:47Sybilla·Covelin has left the conversation.
    23:20:02ṾαlerαΞArrow : Whereas the tender brought her a wooden bowl, small ladle and a side hunk of bread, the ale was scooped up and all deposited on a tray she seemed rather intent on using herself. The woman gave eyes to the man sitting yonder, that Chanim fellow, and made for a table that was closeby when Dalt came through the door, plowed close enough by her that-c
    23:21:33ṾαlerαΞArrow : the tray tipped up and her gloves couldn't catch a grip which sent the ale and dinner splattering across the floor. 'Patience is a virtue, but why .. Oh WHY did the fates pick tonight?', she mused. "Evening Daltamare.", that one freaked her right the hell out. He was blind, right as rain, but it was always as though he could see her just the/c/
    23:23:25ṾαlerαΞArrow : same. Creepy chills unsettled her and she pulled for a rag at the counter to help the serving help clean the mess up. 'Sorry', she lipped to the woman in silence. "I'll take another." Oaf. Men were like that, you know. "Why Mister Daltamare, how nice to see you again. Pleasant evening, no?" How suddenly the baroque voice turned sweet and/c/
    23:23:52-»Ñγǿką«- has left the conversation.
    23:24:14ṾαlerαΞArrow : courtly! However, Vala didn't dawdle and slinked herself over a chair at the table where she'd intended to go in the first place.. just enough space to eye up that new fellow who'd looked her over. /End/
    23:29:28Cħąŋıɱ : Well now he was taken aback a little bit at the site of Daltamare as he enetered. Chanim had never seen such a creature before and he couldn't help but stare for a moment in a completely human way. He blinked a few times before shifting in his seat some realizing that for a moment he had been in a slight state of paralysis and then he <
    23:29:34Cħąŋıɱ : smiled in such a way that only Chanim could. He set his cup onto the table before him as he felt eyes upon him and would turn his head in the direction of the pull that he felt. Looking once more to Valera, should he catch her looking <
    23:29:46Cħąŋıɱ : at him he would offer her a light smile and a nod in recognition to say hello, if not he would probably instead get a bit of a confused look on his face like as if he felt there was just simply something else going on around here. For you see Chanim was simply only a human, and had no super-hero powers or anything. He worked to get by<
    23:29:55Cħąŋıɱ : in the rough world the grew around them all. There was no shortcuts for Chanim. <e>
    23:31:24Vąrik-Vąη-Vąrεηbεrg has joined the conversation.
    23:32:09«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» : Welcome))
    23:32:11«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» : Take a brief moment to peek through the rules and let me know if I can be of any assistance for questions.))
    23:32:18Vąrik-Vąη-Vąrεηbεrg : = ty kindly =
    23:32:37Monuush has left the conversation.
    23:32:52Ancient_Daltamare : -=His attention shifted to Valera=- I suppose it was tonight because you were not meant to eat that. Try out the steak here, wonderful stuff. -=This coming from a predator had to mean something at least. He didn't completely regonize her for it had been ages since he left. Seeming to shrug off her existance he returned finally settled in and did >
    23:34:19Ancient_Daltamare : the order for all and whatnot. Finally recieving his ale in his own mug which was the size of a small tankard he brought it to his lips and started to discuss the next order and payment on the shipment to the forge=- Pleasant evening? Not really, could be a bit later though if you care to join. -=He chuckled softly figuring the offer would be >
    23:34:33Ancient_Daltamare : rejected but again he wasn't one to worry about the smaller things in life=-
    23:34:47Vąrik-Vąη-Vąrεηbεrg has left the conversation.
    23:36:41ṾαlerαΞArrow : For a tiger who had just upset her tray of dinner that she now had to pay for again, Valera was being entirely cordial. She didn't poison him, give him a good tongue lashing or anything! Nope. Low profiles worked the best when without home territory. "Evenin' sir.", no titles, no formalities; he didn't have that aire about him. (Chanim) /c/
    23:37:27÷Ťûľľŷ÷ has left the conversation.
    23:37:29÷Ťûľľŷ÷ has joined the conversation.
    23:37:35Cħąŋıɱ : wb)
    23:38:20ṾαlerαΞArrow : A rosey-hued smile puckered up on her lips, polite, dainty, and she wondered in the back of her mind how much of a challenge he'd be to play. How much coin he carried.. How hard it'd be to weasel it out of his.. Ohh! "Steak, Mister daltamare? I'll keep that in mind.", like hell she would. Let the cat go find some milk. Her eyes narrowed /c/
    23:39:46ṾαlerαΞArrow : a little, more a squint to make out the back of daltamares belt from her distance in the din smokey haze of the bar room and crossed off that fleeting thought and returned her attentions to the patron across from her while .. Ohh.. He must not have seen Dalt before. "Daltamare, our town blacksmith. Owns and runs the forge just up the road /c/
    23:40:23ṾαlerαΞArrow : yonder. Nice fellow. Stronger'n an ox. Odd sense of humor.. likes to drink vohd-kuh.", what ever that was. /End/
    23:40:35Cħąŋıɱ has left the conversation.
    23:42:25Cħąŋıɱ has joined the conversation.
    23:42:37Cħąŋıɱ : grumbles)
    23:42:45ṾαlerαΞArrow : [WB]
    23:43:35Cħąŋıɱ : ty)
    23:43:38Monuush has joined the conversation.
    23:44:19ᴥАññóřãᴥ has left the conversation (Ping timeout).
    23:44:25CathaoirMacDonnchadh has left the conversation.
    23:46:48Cħąŋıɱ : His eyes did come to meet the womans and he offered her a further smile while she greeted him. He came to leran that the walking tiger was called Daltamare and logged that back in his mind along with the other dusty peices of information<
    23:46:56Cħąŋıɱ : "Good evening" he said politely in reply to her own greeting. He did not expect the full explanation of what Daltamare was owever, the black smith... and no singed fur. He must be magic, Chanim <
    23:47:04Cħąŋıɱ : thought to himself. He regarded Daltamare a longer moment before simply nodding his head "Makes sence..." he said not in a sarchastic tone but more so in those... i am not really surprised tones of speech. "And what is your name then?" he would ask Valera.
    23:48:30÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : goodnight everyone, have fun! ))
    23:48:41ṾαlerαΞArrow : [Night Tully!]
    23:48:47÷Ťûľľŷ÷ has left the conversation.
    23:50:28Cħąŋıɱ scrounges for jelly beans in the cups)
    23:50:40Ancient_Daltamare : -=There had to be something that suited his set of skills in the city. Perhaps join the city guard until the beast came back out to play. What trouble was there to cause nearby? Twisting about his stool he stared out at the crowd for familiar faces. There was the lady he seen around from time to time and....a few guards...oi this was going to be >
    23:51:37Cħąŋıɱ has left the conversation.
    23:51:40Ancient_Daltamare : more difficult then he originally thought. Reaching down into his pouch he drew another clove and sparked it up on a gaunlet before puffing away with a content sigh. The beast was gone and there was no one to play with. So sad, not really he might have anywhere from a day to a week before it came out to play again=-
    23:52:35Cħąŋıɱ has joined the conversation.
    23:54:35Cħąŋıɱ has left the conversation (Ping timeout).
    23:54:54Cħąŋıɱ has joined the conversation.
    23:55:16Cħąŋıɱ : i got stuck if anyone said anything to me after my post i missed it)
    23:59:37ṾαlerαΞArrow : The wench regarded the mans question with a raised eyebrow and a sultry roll of her shoulder. Yeah, she was putting it on a little thick. "Arrow's the name.. I'm Valera.", she swooped up out of her seat and took a place at the mans table rather inviting herself. He seemed the typical bloke, but did she really have the effort to sweet talk him/c
    00:01:29Monuush Three large wagons, each pulled by a team of four beduin horses, rolled slowly through the north gate of the city in a single file line. The first two wagons were filled nearly overcapacity with foodstuffs, exotic material and traveling equipment. The last wagon, stowed a small number of young women and children, sleeping beneath large woolen <<
    00:01:53ṾαlerαΞArrow : out of his coin? Was it worth it? Hell, for all she knew it'd be easier to swindle Daltamare. "The rest of me family is usually found down-the-docks livin' it at the Wench." Her fathers bar was the popular place in the seedier side of town which was an easy to find fact. "Ahh, thank ya.", she said to the server again and dug into the first /c/
    00:02:40Monuush blankets. Five Ottoman Archers, each on horse back, escorted the wagons. Monuush rode in front the of the wagons. The wagons trudged along towards the central market. <d>
    00:03:01ṾαlerαΞArrow : meal she'd had that day. .. You know, on second thought, picking Daltamares pockets clean might have been an interesting exploration. A test to see how good she was against the magical critters. 'Here kitty, kitty.', she thought. /End/
    00:05:48Cħąŋıɱ has left the conversation (Ping timeout).
    00:06:45Cħąŋıɱ has joined the conversation.
    00:06:47Cħąŋıɱ : The beginnings of her introductions made it seem like her fast name was Arrow and that her breed/race was called Valera. Chanim listened to her for a moment and the deliberated by her methods of speech that she was actually <
    00:06:56Cħąŋıɱ : as soon as i go to push enter O.o)
    00:07:07Cħąŋıɱ : called the later. He lixtene intently not seeming to mind the fact the she simply invited herself to the table he was seated at. And when the name came up about the Wench he simply blinked, the man that <
    00:07:18Cħąŋıɱ : he had gotten directions from told him to stay clear of that place unless he was looking for a few fights. Chanim wasn't. "Well met" Chanim said to her in light reply but after she admitted what her father <
    00:07:34Cħąŋıɱ : owned Chanim got the feeling that perhaps he should be on his gaurd a little bit with this woman, however Chanim always seemed to try and give people the benefit of th edoubt first. <e>
    00:07:59Cħąŋıɱ : lol fast name..... *first name*)
    00:08:24Cħąŋıɱ : bah getting tired sorry for typos)
    00:08:25†Mїɳїon† has joined the conversation.
    00:08:54«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» : [NPC Guards: -Several guards that were on patrol spread the word of a new caravan entering town; on sight they were hospitable. The hour was late and what they could do to help in directions, immediate needs and the like could be rendered. Directions given for the Inn, the Blacksmith and the Stable, not to mention the market.-]
    00:08:57«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» : Welcome))
    00:08:58«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» : [NPC Guards: -Several guards that were on patrol spread the word of a new caravan entering town; on sight they were hospitable. The hour was late and what they could do to help in directions, immediate needs and the like could be rendered. Directions given for the Inn, the Blacksmith and the Stable, not to mention the market.-]
    00:09:03«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» : Take a brief moment to peek through the rules and let me know if I can be of any assistance for questions.))
    00:09:08Cħąŋıɱ : hi)
    00:09:18«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» : ^ Too many / not enough arrow up buttons.))
    00:09:54Cħąŋıɱ : O.O)
    00:10:06Cħąŋıɱ : that is the weirdest sentence i have ever read.)
    00:11:26Ancient_Daltamare : -=It seemed that Valera was playing games tonight, what type he didn't know but this piqued his interest. Oh what to do present himself as a weak target and perhaps get a knife in the back? Sounded good. Turning about on his stool again he tilted back the ale before ordering another, pulling a coin out of the first pouch to his right making it >
    00:11:55Monuush directed his caravan towards the inn, hoping that there would be enough room for the women and children. The click clacks of wooden wheels against cobble stone roads echoed loudly.
    00:12:34†Mїɳїon† has left the conversation.
    00:12:37Monuush has left the conversation.
    00:12:38Ancient_Daltamare : fairly obvious=-Is this a gold? -=He asked the bar tender playing obvlivious before laying it down for another. Taking another haul of the clove he leaned both elbows into the bar as he waited for the next round, consuming that just as quick with a shudder. That felt good, to bad it didn't effect him the way it >
    00:12:46Ancient_Daltamare : it did humans=-
    00:13:57»Đãřâẏ« is away.
    00:17:26ṾαlerαΞArrow : The womans family was well known through these parts, and she loved them dearly. Any of them would admit, though, that of the group she was the most likely candidate to be considered the most lethal of them. sweet, innocent little Valera. What a long way she'd come from putting tacks in someones shoes! "Pleasure's mine o'course." Right. /c/
    00:19:09ṾαlerαΞArrow : Lout. She finished her meal quickly; she was starving!, and downed most of her drink in a few swigs. Dolan had the best ale around, there was no doubting that! This new fellow.. interesting sort. Timid. Her eyes turned back to Dalt when the word 'gold' came up. Oh? Now what was he doing carrying coins like that? /End/
    00:19:24ṾαlerαΞArrow : [Short post, I know Chanim is trying to head to bed.]
    00:19:38Cħąŋıɱ : Sorry)
    00:23:21Vąrik-Vąη-Vąrεηbεrg has joined the conversation.
    00:23:31Vąrik-Vąη-Vąrεηbεrg has left the conversation.
    00:23:42Cħąŋıɱ : Daltamare seemed to be chugging back the ale pretty good and Chanim could not help but watch him for a moment before returning his attentions to Valera. He never actually told her his own name yet and as he opened his mouth to speak the noise instead that seemed to come from him was a loud horn blast of a whistle from the <
    00:23:51Cħąŋıɱ : boat that he was working on. The horn and the whistle like that often ment that his captain needed his crew immediately. Chanim stood abruptly reaching into the narows of his pockets and producing some coin for the ale he only managed to drink half of. "Forgive me i must go" he said in a soft tone before <
    00:24:01Cħąŋıɱ : bowing his head and promptly heading out of the tavern, and down the street before the woman would have much time to even try and respond, he did not know what the emergency could be but he also didn't want to get left behind if his captain decided to cast off early. In the end it would come to past that the ship was in need of repairs and may<
    00:24:13Cħąŋıɱ : have to be docked for a few days. <e>
    00:24:18Cħąŋıɱ : thanks for the rp.)
    00:24:33Ancient_Daltamare : have a good one))
    00:25:58Cħąŋıɱ has left the conversation.
    00:28:56Ancient_Daltamare : -=He shot back one more ale before paying his tab and rising to his feet, padding towards the door with the slightest of staggers before correcting himself. No the liquor didn't affect him, but women, human at least didn't look at him twice without reason and he wanted to figure out what Valera was interested in. Damn well wasn't him so had to be >
    00:31:01Ancient_Daltamare : something. The name Arrow also rung a bell, if she was related to the "sailor" there was fun to be had in a game of cat and mouse. He listened intently and kept track of her scent to see if she would pursue, taking it slower then usual back to the housing unit yet not making his own goals appearant=-
    00:44:46ṾαlerαΞArrow : And just like that, both men were gone. You'd think that it was her fathers name that ran them all off! Ech.. well, she'd already had this conversation with her father.. she wasn't going to put them in any situation to make or create more eunuchs at his hand, but bedamned! A girl could get a complex if nights like these were typical. Her /c/
    00:45:34ṾαlerαΞArrow : tab was already settled, the bar was slowly emptying, and she packed up her things to head up the stairs for the night in a rented room. Small privledges were nice once in a while. /End of play./
    00:45:49ṾαlerαΞArrow has left the conversation.
    00:46:07«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» has made Ancient_Daltamare a Host.
    00:47:19 Host «Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» kicked Telperien out of the chat room: Parking timer expired. Look forward to having you back to participate in the future.
    00:49:54Aŋŋιε has joined the conversation.
    00:50:06«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» : Welcome))
    00:50:08«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» : Take a brief moment to peek through the rules and let me know if I can be of any assistance for questions.))
    00:50:23Aŋŋιε : Thanks ))
    00:50:25Ancient_Daltamare : I gotta cut and paste something like that lol, typing it is going to be a hassle lol))
    00:50:47ṾαlerαΞArrow has joined the conversation.
    00:50:53OACHATSVCA01 has made ṾαlerαΞArrow a Host.
    00:50:56ṾαlerαΞArrow has left the conversation.
    00:52:18«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» : I type it once and copy/paste, or just use the up arrow key and it cycles back though what you have already written.))
    00:53:00Aŋŋιε has left the conversation.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:45 am