Chronicles of Menouthis

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Role Play Website] The tales and stories woven within these lands.

22nd July 2011

King Adiemus Thornwyck
    King Adiemus Thornwyck
    Admin
    Admin

22nd July 2011 Empty 22nd July 2011

Post  King Adiemus Thornwyck Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:29 am

00:00:19CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>"You may just want to follow me to take my bloody things" He called back to Annora "I'll explain in a few minutes." He wandered his way down to the hot springs, not mentioning the fact that all he had to drink was the watered down whiskey and as such already had thinner blood. He set the clean shirt down to the side of the pool first. <c>
    00:02:34CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>He then undid his rope belt, dropping the satchel down. He then undid slid down his kilt and took off the bloody shirt. He slid into the water, soap in hand. He hissed as the hot water seeped into his wounds. It stung badly. He shuddered and wasted no time in cleaning up. He wasn't the biggest fan of animal blood or his own for that matter.<c>
    00:04:46CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c> The stinging also sucked terribly. He only took a couple minutes to clean with how motivated he was. Once done he climbed free of the water, and held the shirt in front of himself, this time not very bashful. He lifted his shirt and kilt in his wounded hand with the satchel. He walked back up the stairs and set everything in his right hand<c>
    00:05:50CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>down to the floor. "In order to keep from getting this new shirt bloody- I need to be sewn up and bandaged.
    00:05:53CathaoirMacDonnchadh : gr))
    00:07:33CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <C>" He had a gash across his abdomen and 3 slices at weird angles on his right leg. Then there was the slice in his right palm the crossways slice on his forearm. He held the shirt to cover himself without getting blood on it. He would explain after getting stitched'
    00:10:26Ancient_Daltamare : -=He looked at Annora then back to the door that led to the baths=- Get me something dyed. -=He couldn't resist, ok so maybe he was a complete asshole at times but still it had to be done=- Be quick about it. -=He said fuck it and reached out for annora claws extending from the tips of his fingers. Hurt like hell in this body but the entertainment>
    00:12:16Ancient_Daltamare : value would be well worth it. He managed to cut into the clothing on her shirt in a V shape exposing cleavage before he dashed off down the stairs and tossed it in the baths as quickly as he could. He didn't know what colour the man would turn out and the runes as he said earlier were going to be pricey as hell to replace. If the man wasn't out in>
    00:13:24Ancient_Daltamare : a split second of it landing in the water the parts exposed to the dye would end up sinking into the flesh most likely to dissipate within a day=- She paid me to do it and I'm a sucker for money. -=He spoke while bounding off grabbing the mans clothes along the way. Placing it all on the counter of the table he resumed drinking once more with a >
    00:13:30Ancient_Daltamare : content sigh=- Life is good.
    00:14:08ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Blue))
    00:14:12ᴥАññóřãᴥ : He's blue))
    00:15:22CathaoirMacDonnchadh : okay so he carried only the satchel up in his right hand and he hasnt realized he's blue yet lol))
    00:15:55Ancient_Daltamare : lol couldn't resist))
    00:16:01CathaoirMacDonnchadh : I figured lol))
    00:20:15ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +Annora smiled, watching him go for a minute, giving him some time to go downstairs and get in the water. She shook the cloudy thoughts out of her head of Cathaoir in the hotsprings. "No!" She said outloud to herself, before giggling a little. After Dalt asked for something dyed, she moved to go upstairs. Saffron? Woad? Lilac? Before she had <c>
    00:23:00ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> time to move, Dalt had taken a bit of her blue dress. She didn't mind- she wore a white chemise under it, so it wasn't like it was showing anything. She moved to follow Dalt down the stairs- she didn't see him grab Cath's clean clothes, but moved into the room, sewing kit and bandages in hand. She didn't blush as she once again saw Cathaoir <c>
    00:25:11ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> naked to the waist, frowning and shaking her head. "How the hell did ye manage to do all of this to yourself catching a wee foxy? Ye'd think the animal were hunting ye for your pelt!" She said with a roll of her eyes as she moved to sit near the edge of the hot spring, pulling out a curved needle and some thread- she didn't take notice of <c>
    00:26:13ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> the color of the thread (yellow), and looked to him, raising an eyebrow. "Well, wash up and get out so I can patch ye up." Dalt's country whiskey was hitting her system now, and all bashfulness had melted away with it.+
    00:34:23CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'cathaoir looked at Annora like she were crazy. "I have cleaned..." He looked down at himself and sighed. Now he knew what Dalt was talking about. He looked at her and held out his hand which was deeply slashed. "It stings in the water- I made sure to clean as proper and fast as I could." He shook his head and grabbed his satchel. "i can be <c>
    00:38:36CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>stitched up upstairs." He said to her, though he didn't move knowing she wasn't going to let him move. "I needed to distract myself and neither you or Dalt was around for me to buy the things that were ready from the list I needed. So i got cheap daggers, had them sharpened to cut a cat hair in half and went hunting." He closed his eyes, <c>
    00:41:07CathaoirMacDonnchadh : readying himself to be stitched. "I was fine until I ran into that wolf girl. She was hunting and I couldn't tell it was her. I did my normal flourish with the knife I could throw. It was drenched in fox blood and so it was too slick. I tried catching it to defend myself, and cut myself worse and dropped it getting cut even more." He prepared<c>
    00:41:34CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c> himself to hear both Annora and Dalt burst into laughter at his stupidity'|F\
    00:44:05Ancient_Daltamare : -=He just remained silent as those two went off in there own world whistling a haunting tune he remembered from the past though he could never quite put his finger on it until his name was mentioned=- I was around....just sleeping in a corner somewhere. -=He never slept at the very house he had build, in fact his room had a layer of dust to prove >
    00:46:42Ancient_Daltamare : it. He lived at a tower outside of town, a very fair distance at that but there were means to get from point A to B without a hitch though=- Really? Anything you request I'm putting a damn rope on the end so you can't lose grip. -=He shook his head and couldn't resist laughing hard=- You trap fox. Never actively hunt them. I don't even bother with>
    00:48:48Ancient_Daltamare : lil bastards and I'm alot faster then you humans. -=They were not known as sly for nothing. Honestly even he felt out of place here so he debated hitting the drunken wench then finding a nice hotsprings in town to settle in for the night. He wasn't tired, but the work for the day was complete and the runes would take about half hour to fix >
    00:49:18Ancient_Daltamare : tomorrow but the price for material for enchantments was going to be a major hassle and alot of running around=-
    00:53:00ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +Annora sat down, gently pulling him to sit down next to her. She took his hand quietly, using the curved needle to do the quick, neat stitches across his palm. Finishing, she tied off the knot and moved to his arm to work on that. "Or wrap the handle in rope, so it won't get slick when it's wet. As long as the blade is balanced properly for the <c
    00:55:14ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> extra weight, it would be a good improvement." She said evenly as the intense focus on the work in front of her began to sober her. She stitched up his forearm in a similar manner. She reached in the bag of clean rags, taking out the roll of bandages and a few extra strips. She put the extra on top of the cuts for a bit of extra padding <c>
    00:56:59ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> before wrapping the whole of his palm and arm in one go. She chopped off the end and used a small diaper pin (modernly called a safety pin) to secure the bandages. This one had a cute bumblebee carved into the top. It was small, and hard to see, but still there. That left his abdomen and thigh. There would only be one way to get close enough <c
    00:58:37ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> to do a proper job of stitching him up, and it meant sitting between his legs to be at the proper angle and height. She shrugged off the thoughts that plagued her mind and moved forward with precision, kneeling between them- which put her eye level to his cut. "You get a single thought in your head, you should remember that I'm holding a <c>
    00:59:04ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> sharp needle and I'm in good stabbing range." She muttered darkly.+
    01:00:47Kalika*-* has joined the conversation.
    01:00:56Ancient_Daltamare : welcome))
    01:01:12Kalika*-* : waves slightly* ....hi)
    01:01:17Kalika*-* : ty)
    01:01:30Ancient_Daltamare : just a few of us kicking if you wanna join))
    01:01:53Kalika*-* : what about...))
    01:02:33Ancient_Daltamare : well cath is getting all stitched up after a fox near skinned him))
    01:02:44Ancient_Daltamare : and dalts sitting there a laughing))
    01:02:53Ancient_Daltamare : Annora is the one doing the patching up))
    01:02:55CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir remarked quickly in response to both Ann and Dalt. "I was taught to hunt fox cause trappin 'em wa' near poin'less. An bein as wily and wee as a fox go'h me the name." He winced as every stitch was pushed through, biting past the pain. "An I idn't ha' the righ' rope. I woulda been fine ha' the woof nah been lookin a mire beastie." <c>
    01:03:56ᴥАññóřãᴥ : You and yer fecking rope.))
    01:04:22CathaoirMacDonnchadh : Charlie Bronson's got rope in the movies, and they always seem to use it))\
    01:05:06CathaoirMacDonnchadh : or ..... oh, is that right rambo 'holding combat knife at tip daintily between thumb and forefinger')
    01:05:08Kalika*-* : lol sounds fun)
    01:06:49Ancient_Daltamare : there at the only building other then the kings head with the fires still burning))
    01:07:46Ancient_Daltamare : well in the market place))
    01:07:48Ancient_Daltamare : rolls bic=-))
    01:07:56CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>He was breathing normally between stitches. When she had gotten in between his legs he closed his eyes and started taking deep slow breaths."Har' ta dream o' thins ain' dun wicha. Buh ih' hard noh uh be roused wih a lass yuh love bein righ' thar stabbin ya when ya wanna stab her." He said with a winl, trying to ignore the sting and itch of <c>
    01:09:08CathaoirMacDonnchadh : wink'))
    01:13:56CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>the stitches she had already done. He was sure to get a harsh jab of the needle but it seemed worth it since apparently she paid to make him blue. Whether that was true really didn't matter. "Asides, ya said on-lee tuh nigh's ago tha' ih hah no stamina or ma'er. So why ya word tha ah mah say somethin." His accent was ridiculously thick, even<c>
    01:14:23CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c> to the point that he wasn't sure what he was saying out loud, only what he meant to say.'|F|
    01:15:07Kalika*-* : its cute accent though....ok bic))
    01:17:50Ancient_Daltamare : -=Again he just remained completely silent....until he sensed her head between his legs=- Woah there is bedrooms for that if you don't want others to join in. -=Muscles tensing in preperation for a dive behind the couch to avoid flying needles in his direction. The only other sound that escaped his diaphram was laughter as he took another long >
    01:21:53Ancient_Daltamare : haul of whiskey before reaching into a pouch and grabbing a clove lighting it up. The sweet scent of "grass" filled the air as he relaxed=- You try being in his position and not getting turned on. -=No he didn't hold much back but then again that was the loose translation he got from the mans eratic speach patterns. Dalt was Russian and he still >
    01:22:23Ancient_Daltamare : couldn't understand a fifth of what he said other then dream and stabbing her which he assumed wasn't meant in a hostile manner=-
    01:23:29Kalika*-* : She walked along the dark street in the market place. she was used to only the moonlight. she squinted a bit as she looked further ahead of her seeing a faint light that was glinting and hitting the ground as it shimmered. she perked up her ears. maybe a place to stay.....if they'd let her in...she bit her lip nervously as she walked to the >c
    01:23:58Kalika*-* : building. -F
    01:27:43ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +Annora was most the way through his abdomen stitches as Cathaoir said.... something? It took even her a minute to figure out the slurred words. "Aye, and the likelyhood ye'd get do them is highly dependent on ye'r behavior, is it no?" She asked, smirking up to him. She was a little flattered when he said that he loved her, but she ignored that <c>
    01:31:39ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> for the comment that came next. "Keep talking like that me lad, and I'll be asking Dalt to stitch ye, mate." She said, moving to get a good view of the gashes on the inside of his thigh, before begining on them. She heard Dalt laughing and simply shook her head, not saying anything, but a smirk playing across her lips. The stitches were <c.
    01:33:33ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> neat, clean, and finished quickly. She leaned back, reaching for her basket and dragging it closer, padding the thigh wound so it wouldn't rub when he walked before wrapping it with the bandage, securing it with another diaper pin before moving to the abdomen. She frowned a good bit, but grabbed a second roll of bandages, padding <c>
    01:35:18ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> his stomach just a bit before she began the slow and careful process of tightly wrapping those wounds. The thigh cut wasn't bad, the arm was the worst- and the one she was more worried about- but the stomach wound was rather unfortunately placed, and as such she wanted to make sure a good job was done.+
    01:36:29Ancient_Daltamare : brb))
    01:37:56Kalika*-* : me too))
    01:40:10CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir smirked and chuckled when she had mentioned Dalt stitching him up. "I trus' im wi'h blades an other thin's of a forge. I onleh trus you wi'h stitchin me up an gettin ih righ." He shifted his smirk to a soft reassuring smile. He looked at all the bandages and knew what might be said next. "Ya wan me no' uh work hard an pop me seams eh?"<c>
    01:43:33Kalika*-* : back)
    01:44:34CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c> He genuinel y asked, though it wasn't a stretch of the imagination the answer he would get. He reached down to her face and stroked her cheek, staring down at her. "Please stan' Sparruh. Ah dun think ah can stan havin ya there much longer. " He wanted to kiss her. He most likely would wait for some time. "Tha' shirh long nuf to hide me <c>
    01:45:45Gisella_Grey has joined the conversation.
    01:45:58Kalika*-* : hia)
    01:46:25Gisella_Grey has left the conversation.
    01:46:30Kalika*-* : or not)
    01:46:45CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>bonnie star- or do ah nee' somethin else so ya ain be needin uh worry bouh' me makin a lass fain' o' shock?" He didn't know if he was staying there that night somehow or if he was expected to leave. If he left that was indeed a worry to have. '
    01:49:07Senira has joined the conversation.
    01:49:13Senira has left the conversation.
    01:49:46Kalika*-* : She got to the door and opened slightly hearing voices and feeling the warm air hit her skin. she smiled a bit as she looked at the strangers before her. One apparently injured and the other busy stitching away on him. How odd for her to see one helping another. she took in a breath and said "hi" in a soft ang gentle tone as she closed the door >c
    01:52:20Kalika*-* : behind her, not sure whether or not that was a good idea to come in unannounced or even knocking. Her eyes widened as she saw the naked man before her. apparently she hadnt noticed before. "oh....im sorry....i didnt mean to.." she managed to stammer out. She couldnt seem to focus now as she tried to stare somewhere else. -F
    01:53:24Ancient_Daltamare has left the conversation.
    01:54:23Ancient_Daltamare has joined the conversation.
    01:54:27ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Wibbles))
    01:54:29CathaoirMacDonnchadh : wb))
    01:54:34ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Need any reposts?))
    01:56:23Ancient_Daltamare has left the conversation (Ping timeout).
    01:58:38Kalika*-* : who posts now?)
    01:58:52CathaoirMacDonnchadh : Annora))
    01:59:14Kalika*-* : right....oh hes gone didnt see that)
    02:06:35Ancient_Daltamare has joined the conversation.
    02:06:42CathaoirMacDonnchadh : wibbles again))0
    02:07:02Kalika*-* : wb..ties him down so he stays this time))
    02:08:46ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +Annora smiled a bit, finishing bandaging his abdomen. "Ye'r done. And aye- nothing too active." She ordered, smirkin at him. She closed her eyes, her smile fading and turning into something softer as he called her by her nickname as his accent came out. She let out a deep breath. How easy would it be? Just for tonight- just for tonight. <c>
    02:08:55Ancient_Daltamare : at work now ))
    02:09:48CathaoirMacDonnchadh : lol- we wont tell))
    02:10:58ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> Her head snapped up as someone stumbled into the room, turning to the young girl. "Dunna worry yerself. This wee idjit just got himself injured is all." She said, moving and grabbing the clean shirt, neatly depositing it into Cathaoir's lap as she looked to the girl. She looked a little tiny to be working in the forge- but she didn't <c>
    02:11:57Ancient_Daltamare : forgot to mantion cath is naked and dyed blue))
    02:12:02Ancient_Daltamare : with yellow stitches))
    02:13:29ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> know that for sure. It was possible she was there to see one of the other employees of the forge. Or, that she was just lost. Her stomach growled, and she moved towards the kitchen. "Fox, be kind enough to cover yourself and not scarit the poor girl to death and keep her company while I cook up something." She didn't quite know what <c>
    02:14:35ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> 'something' was, so she searched the cupboards. She had pulled out this and that- she had gone to the market that morning, so there was food in the house.+
    02:15:17Ancient_Daltamare : posting))
    02:21:08Kalika*-* : bra sec)
    02:21:12Ancient_Daltamare : -=His attention shifted from the arguement in his mind to the one at the door. Who the hell was she and why did she just walk in? This left him with the sensation of annoyance that wouldn't fade=- So, what are you doing here? -=This was for employees of the forge and no other. Child or not barging in wasn't really an acceptable course of action=- >
    02:21:15Kalika*-* : ugh brb**))
    02:24:25Ancient_Daltamare : You disturbed the orgy. -=He laughed for humour was the only way to vent right now short of going at the kid with intentions of violence=- So really. What brings you here? -=He asked as he rose to his feet. He hadn't sensed that blood line since he got here, one of kindred nature and that put his mind on the edge of paranoia but he wouldn't expose>
    02:24:53Ancient_Daltamare : her nature without good reason=-
    02:25:49Kalika*-* : ok back)
    02:26:03ᴥАññóřãᴥ : wb))
    02:26:07CathaoirMacDonnchadh : wb)
    02:26:30Kalika*-* : aww ty)
    02:30:09CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir smiled softly, not sure what was happening. It was nice for him to be clueless for now. When the cat girl came in he covered enough to be moderately proper. He slid the shirt on when he had the chance, glad that it hung down just past mid thigh. As long as he remained standing he wouldn't be flashing anyone. "I'm no idgit! Jus'<c>
    02:32:50CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>plagued wih' unluck fer much o' the time." He rolled his eyes. He looked at Kalika with a tilted head and turned to look at Dalt. he then looked back to Kalika and raised an eyebrow. He shifted towards Dalt. "Can ah assume yer crayter be be'er en the wa'er the wench pours?" He asked, reaching for the extra mug that Dalt had gotten for him.<c>
    02:35:40CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c> "Cause ah think ah see you and yer other halves love shild - " He said teasingly. "Seen i uh tiger turn mahn and mahn to woof, but ne'er ha' i seen uh mahn wih' animal par's." '
    02:35:42CathaoirMacDonnchadh : |F|
    02:36:47Kalika*-* : Her gaze shifted to the stranger who stood up and spoke to her. she backed up a foot or two and bit her lip softlty before speaking. "im sorry...." her ears pulled back to her head as she looked a away for a moment and back to him. "i saw the light and thought that...well if i could stay for a little while...." she stopped for a moment thinking >c
    02:39:28Kalika*-* : She then looked over to the covered stranger who spoke oddly to the other and then back again at dalt. She folded her hands infront of her awaiting him to dismiss her from the room. -F
    02:44:44ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +Annora stifled a yawn as she dug through the cupboards. Maybe food wasn't in order at all. She stumbled a litte, rubbing her eyes and heading back to join the small group. She shook her head at Cathaoir's accent. It was thick to the point she didn't trust him to walk back to the Drowned Wench- not without some rough men likely trying to rob him. <
    02:46:52ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> And then she'd have to patch him up again- if there was anything left to patch up. "Cathaoir- ye can stay in me room tonight, if ye wish." She said, before heading to the stairs. That was what she would tell herself. He was too drunk to go back to the Wench. She was tired, and drunk, and sad- having someone to share her bed, even <c>
    02:49:13ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> platonically, would be nice. She took the stairs carefully as to not make a mistake and tumble down head over foot, before reaching the upstairs hall, heading down to the end and opening the door. Her room was still being unpacked from the small trunks, and looked fairly messy because of it. She fell peeled off the overdress and kicked off <c>
    02:49:41ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> her shoes, slipping into the linen-silk sheets she had made her bed with.+
    02:51:16Ancient_Daltamare : drunks galore >.<))
    02:51:21Kalika*-* : lol)
    02:51:36CathaoirMacDonnchadh : lol))
    02:54:11Ancient_Daltamare : ok posting now))
    02:56:10Ancient_Daltamare : -=He laughed at the exchange between the pair then replied to cathaoir=- I'm no wench unlike yourself which flashes lil children. -=A sudden wind flared up beneath the man raising the bottom of his shirt exposing him. All the Ancient could do is laugh before sliding back a few feet=- All the liquor is on the table my friend, wine, whiskey and >
    02:57:57Ancient_Daltamare : ale. -=Making sure he was a safe distance from the man for he had a habit of harming himself more then everything else which would supply endless entertainment for the night=- She is too young a child for me and Annora. -=He said with no seriousness in his tone what so ever=- I only have one child I didn't kill and she isn't around much anymore. >
    02:59:03Ancient_Daltamare : -=Hadn't seen her in ages really since she smashed him in the face with a shovel. He looked to the kitty type thing closely=- Really since your here come in and have a seat. Next time have the decency to knock at least. -=He twisted about on his heel all too smoothly for one that drank as much as he did=- There is no room service for changes of >
    02:59:26CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>He hadn't cared any when his shirt lifted with the breeze. He simply moved on. He carefully stepped up the stairs, making sure to favor his right leg. He called back down the stairs at Dalt. "I men
    02:59:31CathaoirMacDonnchadh : gr ignore))
    03:00:32Ancient_Daltamare : sheets so your on your own there. -=Before falling back on the couch=- Don't take to much of what I say to heart. When I am serious you will know it. -=He gave a knowing grin before looking to the child like half breed feline=- So really, what brings one of your kind here. -=His tone taking a harsh turn=-
    03:02:29CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir drank from the mug that he was told not to drink from until after being patched up. He set the mug down and placed his hand on Dalt's shoulder."Nigh' fren Dal' " He smiled softly and stumbled slowly after Annora. He waved at the human cat creature, unsure if she was real now that he could tell he was tipsy, half due to blood loss.<c>
    03:03:38CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>He hadn't cared any when his shirt lifted with the breeze. He simply moved on. He carefully stepped up the stairs, making sure to favor his right leg. He called back down the stairs at Dalt. "I men' when yer in yer other skin ya big tiger," He waved off the statement of sheets and continued on down the hall to Annora's room. He closed the<c>
    03:06:44CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>door behind himself as he entered the room. He was careful to step slowly to her bed. His eyes were mostly glazed over."Wan me ou' uh the sheets?" He asked as he fell slowly into a sitting position on the edge of the bed. He wasn't sure how she wanted to work this and he wasn't in a rush to anger her and push her away.'
    03:10:13CathaoirMacDonnchadh : tag Kalika- your post unless you want to pass))
    03:10:23Kalika*-* : She nodded to him after he spoke." yes of course..." she said eyeing for a moment as she watched him plop on a couch nearby. "my kind...?" she wondered if her vampire side really shown that much or was it the other way around. She waved at the oddly blue looking man as she watched him make his way upstairs. She turned her attention back to dalt >c
    03:10:27Kalika*-* : ill have a go))
    03:13:06Kalika*-* : "and....im not a child...i was just reborn this way." she managed to stamper out and getting the courage to do so. "i thought this would be a good and SAFE place to hid...i mean stay for the night. but i can take care of myself thankyou...." she said still standing at the door. after a few seconds passed she saw a vacant chair and sat in it, >c
    03:13:21Kalika*-* : making sure it was facing him directly. -F
    03:14:30Ancient_Daltamare has left the conversation.
    03:15:04Ancient_Daltamare has joined the conversation.
    03:15:12Kalika*-* : wb)
    03:15:20CathaoirMacDonnchadh : wb))
    03:15:38ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +Annora was already floating near sleep as he entered her room. She stirred only slightly as he spoke. "Mhm? Nay, that's why I told ye to join me." She said, misunderstanding the word 'sheet' to be 'street'. It didn't matter much, as she lifted the blankets so he could climb in behind her. "Come to bed, Cathaoir." She said, her voice soft, <c>
    03:17:34ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> lilting, gently rolling the 'r' on the end of his name. She needed him to snuggle tonight. The last few of Kat's birthday she had spent in a cold, lonely bed- John never spoke to her on anniversary days. Cathaoir's presence, and to a lesser extent, Dalt's presence, had kept her mind occupied all of the night, not giving her a chance to <c>
    03:18:19ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> sink into the grasping depths of depression like she usually did. "Just for tonight."+
    03:21:14Servant of Sune has joined the conversation.
    03:23:41CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir slid into the bed when beckoned and didn't bother correcting her. He still didnt know what made her so welcoming and specifically for the night. He slid an arm around her. "Yes, annora." His eyes closed, his head lying close to hers. He wanted to kiss her even as they laid there. In his wild guessing and memory of conversation two<c>
    03:23:46Ancient_Daltamare : -=He seemed to phase out of reality while he was speaking to Kalika. Senses fully tuned to her pressence alone based off of a bias for the kindred and refused to leave his back to her even to respond to Cathaoir=- Your less obvious half. -=He responded in full confidence. Again this house was considered his territory she was intruding upon and >
    03:24:02Ancient_Daltamare : I'l wait))
    03:26:14CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>nights ago he said softly. "Happy birthday Kat." He snuggled close and gently with Annora. It mad sense for why he was thinking so much about her, even a little more than Annora. Some part of him was intuitive enough to know it was soon and it had been haunting him."Just for tonight as you wish Ann-" He trailed off and got comfortable with her'
    03:26:20CathaoirMacDonnchadh : go ahead))
    03:29:51ᴥАññóřãᴥ is away.
    03:30:18ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Night all
    03:30:19Ancient_Daltamare : without so much as an introduction either=- You can stay the night, if anyone of my employees claim they have a pain anywhere in the morning that isn't from work I will hunt you down. -=He spoke in the most cheerful of tones before he reached out and took the bottle of whiskey consuming a shot=- Other then that make yourself comfortable. By the >
    03:30:20ᴥАññóřãᴥ : ))*
    03:30:23Ancient_Daltamare : you could at least give your name.
    03:30:40CathaoirMacDonnchadh : Night from me as well)0
    03:30:56Kalika*-* : night)
    03:32:23Ancient_Daltamare : night both of ya))
    03:32:29CathaoirMacDonnchadh is away.
    03:32:39Servant of Sune has left the conversation.
    03:33:23Kalika*-* : "I dont intend on hurting anyone if thats what your implying...i just simply need a place to rest." she said as she sat back in her chair now. "forgive me...kalika...." she said as she rubbed her forhead a bit trying to get rid of the tension she had in it. She pulled back her ears....."why must you assume i am going to harm anyone...? just >c
    03:34:13CathaoirMacDonnchadh has left the conversation.
    03:34:29Kalika*-* : because i am what i am." she was offended in a way.. but then she never chose to be this way. so she kapt her composer. -F
    03:36:38Ancient_Daltamare : -=He just shrugged softly=- Next time at least knock instead of just opening the door. -=She couldn't seem to sense his nature as a khan even though she was partially feline herself=- Dalt. -=He responded with his own name in turn. Nothing seemed odd about the man except the tattooes he beared across his chest and those night black eyes that >
    03:38:35Ancient_Daltamare : seemed to peer into the very soul=- That is exactly why. -=He made no attempt to hide his bias nor showed any remorse for being so open about it=- I know you are not going to harm anyone because you are sleeping with me tonight. -=He didn't mean it in any manner beyond wanting to keep track of her for he did have others to worry about within these>
    03:38:45Ancient_Daltamare : walls and if anything was going to be done to them it would be by his hand=-
    03:42:05Kalika*-* : "you dont trust me....thats understandable.....i didnt think anyone whould be able to pick up my other half...since i hide it so well." she was intrigued that he actually managed to figure her out. she cocked her head to one side as she looked at him with a innocent grin. "dont think i didnt know of your nature....cause i already have....i just >c
    03:44:39Kalika*-* : wasnt sure of you." she said as she got up and managed to come over and sit next to him as he took his shot. She didnt want to tell him that she hadnt had any nourishment in a while..although it wouldnt hurt her to wait a little while longer. she bit her lowerlip slightly as she watched the bottle tip up and then back down. -F
    03:48:31Ancient_Daltamare : -=He was paranoied by nature and this is what kept him alive through the age and he believed it served him well being able to pick up a potential threat before it became one=- I don't see with my eyes or I might of been decieved. -=That was his only response, cute and innocent only worked on those that believed such things were possible. He slid >
    03:50:05Ancient_Daltamare : the bottle of whiskey over her way since she seemed so intrueged by it=- I don't make any attempt to hide what I am from anybody. -=They had issues with it they could do what everyone else seemed to attempt, take him out which usually led to hell being raised=- Well might as well drink. We got food in the kitchen if you are capable of digesting>
    03:50:42Ancient_Daltamare : digesting it. I will not supply you blood because mine would be poison. -=A warning in case she tried anything really=-
    03:51:25Sybilla·Covelin has joined the conversation.
    03:51:34Ancient_Daltamare : yay coffee))
    03:51:50Sybilla·Covelin : >.> oh was I supposed to bring that? My bad...)
    03:51:57Kalika*-* : i wonder what time she has))
    03:54:50Kalika*-* : "ive never even drank anything like that before.." touches the bottle for a moment and retracts her hand before picking it up and taking a swig of it. She coughs lightly and sets it down. "wow......." she says in a tone unbecoming of her own as she looks at him with playful eyes. "i dont try to hide anything either...although my...mas i mean the >c
    03:55:57Kalika*-* : one who changed me, didint tell me about anything. he ended up dying at my feet." she said as she looked down at her hands which was fiddling with a string that was on her shirt. -F
    04:00:04Sybilla·Covelin : That... thing with Kaleb had Sybilla pacing rather than sleeping. The pacing turned into walks up and down the alley behind the bakery. Which in turn turned into a longer walk until she found herself outside the forge. Why? Because... it was on the way out of the city and then, her brain decided that pacing was a better activity. /c/
    04:04:36Sybilla·Covelin : Honestly she looked like a crazy person. Growling grumbles of a conversation with herself while she paced back and forth. Far too much adrenaline for the woman over the last few days. Up, then down, up... now she felt stuck in this rapid fire thought process. The thing with Kaleb probably wouldn't have nagged her so badly if /c/
    04:07:24Sybilla·Covelin : she hadn't gone looking for the key to her cage and failed to find it in the last place she stuck it. No key. No cage. Bad dog things happen come the full moon in three weeks. What if Tory took it? Why? Why would he take the key... he was wearing the pendant again. What if she was the new... new... whatever he'd called Liv. Honey trap. /c/
    04:07:59νalοr has joined the conversation.
    04:08:11νalοr has left the conversation.
    04:11:32Sybilla·Covelin : No, no, that wasn't it. Could have been Liv. No, the pup didn't operate that way and she would have smelt her in the apartment. The assistant? That couldn't have been it either he was over paid to keep her secret and had been with her for two and a half decades now. Adrenaline overload... was not fun. /d/
    04:15:14Ancient_Daltamare : -=There was another that just stepped into the beasts territory and it was fighting to get out yet it wouldn't enter this body for the life of it=- It is called whiskey, have some more if you like I have to go look into something. -=He kicked up from his chair padding on over to the door swinging it wide open with a grin splayed across his human >
    04:17:06Ancient_Daltamare : features=- Why hello there Sybilla. -=That heavy Russian accent lingered as those black orbs locked onto her=- You seem frustrated tonight. -=It wasn't the beast in control it was the Ancient which left him with an indifferent attitude towards her=- Might as well join us because that place is locked down tighter then my ex wife. -=He spoke with a >
    04:19:42Ancient_Daltamare : chuckle leaving the door open as a form of invitation. Heading back to his seat beside Kalika he grabbed the bottle of wine cracking it open and pouring himself a cup=- No point in hiding anything, eventually it all spills out and causes more trouble then it should. -=He spoke in an oddly cheerful tone=- You are lucky you are a half breed vampire >
    04:20:24Annihilation_Theory has joined the conversation.
    04:20:42Annihilation_Theory has left the conversation.
    04:20:42Ancient_Daltamare : because the moment your master dropped dead you should of went with him. -=Speaking as he planned out how to frame Cath for taking advantage of Annora, the wolf might even be able to help=-
    04:21:09Kalika*-* : She waches him leave and takes the bottle and tips it up more and she sat there feeling pretty rested from the journey and the whiskey on top of that. He awaited on his return....knowing that if she was going to sleep with him, she would be prepared in doing so...she took off her her hidden weapons and her first layer of clothing and managed to >c
    04:21:27Kalika*-* : She****
    04:24:13Kalika*-* : keep the rest as she nuzzled up into him as though he were a lover of some sort. "dont speak of him!" she said in a harsh tone. "im lucky to even escaped to where i..." she stopped and leaned her head on his shoulder. "it doesnt matter..."she said softly after thinking about it.
    04:24:57Kalika*-* : >c
    04:26:58Kalika*-* : "If your unsure of me id rather you'd kill me while im asleep than rather right now..."she said softly with her eyes closed. after..she maked a slow purring noise sending the message that she was comfortable. -f
    04:28:36Sybilla·Covelin : The line of sight changed from the sky where she'd been staring over to the open door and the human in place of the tiger. A cant of the head was given. The muscle along her jaw flexed at the word frustrated. No, just...off center a little okay, a lot. Guards heading in her direction (for no reason other than they were patrolling) was enough /c/
    04:30:34Sybilla·Covelin : of an incentive for Sybilla to pad quietly in after him. Bare footed. Blue eyes blinked rapidly at... at... "what in spirits name is -that-?!" More rapid blinks, the woman went back to pacing while staring at the...whatever it was. "I mean I know we wouldn't usually get along... but... what is it?" It looked like a cat, sort of, it purred like /c/
    04:31:30Sybilla·Covelin : a cat. A face was made. A very displeased look as she started to step close to the cat-like creature. Finger extending for the purpose of a poke. "Smells dead. Why does it smell dead, Daltamare?" On second thought, Sybilla retreated to continue her pacing further away from the other creature. "You shouldn't keep dead things. They /c/
    04:33:52Sybilla·Covelin : smell. Smelly things are bad. Draw attention. Attention is bad. People come with pointy sticks and poke. Lots of blood." Nods were given. See, she was making perfect sense to herself... to everyone else, maybe not so much. "Blood is bad. I lost the key. No key. No cage. That's bad too." /d/
    04:40:59Ancient_Daltamare : -=He listened intently to the neko as she rubbed up to him. It was natural with the feline nature but still it disturbed him to the core. With a sigh=- If you wish to rest my room is the first door to the left. It is unlocked just don't go digging around my stuff. -=He didn't mind that she had weapons for they were easy enough to disarm from >
    04:42:36Ancient_Daltamare : those whom didn't have proper expierence wielding them. The outburst suprised him but he knew it wasn't out of rage, or at least would cause her to attempt any form of violence...at least with Sybilla around=- Go get some sleep. It sounds as though you had a rough night. -=The whiskey should help put her down=- I would rather have her hear then >
    04:44:25Ancient_Daltamare : roaming the streets right now. -=He spoke to Sybilla with a bow of his head which caused the beast within to rage but it still wouldn't release itself for it hated the homid form yet when it was in chrinos there was no contest when it came to control=- Those people don't have the senses we do to detect things so easily. -=He rose to his feet. >
    04:47:23Ancient_Daltamare : Padding over to the door to close it behind the wolf=- You seem out of it. Dare I ask the problem? -=He actually sounded concerned, was something wrong with him or was he jsut doing this to harrass the unnamed beast=- I will make you a new cage or change the lock on it if you really want to play the submissive that bad. -=It was an easy enough >
    04:48:08Ancient_Daltamare : task really=- Besides its in a felines nature to play with dead things. -=They tended to toy with there food more often then not, even he didn't know why=-
    04:50:32Kalika*-* : She was already asleep when he spoke to her and when he moved she would only move down further on the ouch that she was lying on. Overly tired she didnt seem to mind falling asleep there even though it was in the main room where people eneterned..>C
    04:52:01Kalika*-* : she curled up and gave a deep sigh before slowly falling into a deeper sleep. she felt safe and.....protected at least....thats waht she thought. =f
    04:52:37Kalika*-* : gn yalll)
    04:52:59Kalika*-* has left the conversation.
    05:00:45Sybilla·Covelin : "No, no, no..." it wasn't that easy. That cage was special. The lock was hers. What was the problem? There was a pause to watch the dead feline thing sleep. Dead things slept? Wait, what was she doing? Right, problem. "My problem stems from a young one refusing to follow our rules, our laws. They're important. Instead she wants /c/
    05:00:59Sybilla·Covelin : to run all over doing whatever she pleases without any regard of the consequences. Pack law is important. It helps keep the delicate peaceful nature between our kind and the humankind. Bad enough there is war across the ocean between your kind and my kind that killed my brother. The war is stupid and serves no purpose to /c/
    05:01:34Sybilla·Covelin : keep either of our kinds alive. And then, my parents, with the blessing of the elder's allow me to participate in a rank fighting. Once I won though the deal was I get to stay here and do as I please....if... I come back during winter time and choose a mate. Problem: I already chose one. Only he's human and Kaleb thinks I'm an idiot for /c/
    05:01:46Sybilla·Covelin : wanting to keep him that way." Yea, it was all relatively spilled out in one long sentence without a breath while she continued to pace. "Wolf, not a spaniel. That's what Tory said. So I acted like a wolf, I put the young one on the ground but really I should have killed her. I can't kill her because it's against pack law to kill another wolf. /c/
    05:03:30Sybilla·Covelin : Not to mention Tory still cares about her so there goes that idea." A breath in was taken, let out, nope didn't work. Jaw muscles were still working away while she paced. /d/
    05:05:11xMystrealx : my god are u two still up!))
    05:05:23Sybilla·Covelin : >.> Sort of?)
    05:05:29Ancient_Daltamare : I took to much viagra and can't get down?))
    05:05:34Ancient_Daltamare : shuts up with the dirty jokes now=-))
    05:05:36Ancient_Daltamare : O.o))
    05:05:42xMystrealx : -chuckles-))
    05:06:01Sybilla·Covelin : Get your ass in there and calm the Sybbies mutt down... with your cool elfness self)
    05:06:31Ancient_Daltamare : I'l lay down 50 gold in character to the first one to get the elf to blush ))
    05:07:34xMystrealx : -Boots him in the shin-))
    05:07:53Sybilla·Covelin : No deal, elf too important. lol)
    05:07:58xMystrealx : i am heading out to work hunnie.))
    05:08:06Ancient_Daltamare : ok I claim the elf then o.o))
    05:08:10Sybilla·Covelin : nooooo)
    05:08:11xMystrealx : O.O))
    05:08:13Sybilla·Covelin : lol)
    05:08:29xMystrealx : i gtg.)
    05:08:46Sybilla·Covelin : Oh... well.. if you -really- must.)
    05:09:34Ancient_Daltamare : -=He fell into a state of pure silence as she rambled on rapidly about her problems until she was finished. He didn't seem to mind much but would offer what advice he was capable for he had never had a pack mentallity considering Khan were loners by nature which is why the garou packs targetted them one by one with cowardly tactics=- Well, beat >
    05:11:07xMystrealx : I'm sowwies.))
    05:11:54Ancient_Daltamare : the young one into submission, if that doesn't work cripple it if pack law dictates killing is a no then disabling it so it cannot cause trouble should be just fine. I understand rules cannot be broken but bent is another story. -=He spoke of this with no form of having an actual concious as though this were an everyday thought to him=- There is >
    05:14:07Ancient_Daltamare : peace between human and wolf. Thats why the rage war goes on and repeats itself. The garou decided the human cities were blemishing the natural beauty of the earth and decided to deal with it and the rest of us were dragged into it because it was Gaia's wish for us to protect them not control nor destroy what isn't liked. Don't get me wrong, but >
    05:15:25Ancient_Daltamare : the whole reason why I hate garou is simple, you guys near wiped out the gurahl without second thought then started on the Bastet and as you can see I am one so that war will continue without fail and once this one is done it will repeat. -=He reached into a pouch to draw a clove lighting it with a content sigh=- Are you sure she is a part of your>
    05:16:58Ancient_Daltamare : pack. Sounds like she roams free regardless, if you do not give a solid objective nor set of rules to follow she will continue to cause chaos. As well you have this all wrong, this city is not your territory I was here first. -=He grinned wide looking down to her=- And I survived two war of rage so far and have no intention of backing out of my >
    05:18:26Ancient_Daltamare : own territory. -=This was the beast speaking by now. No hostility was there but a degree of annoyance could be heard=- Turn him or leave him be. It is simple you are the one that is indecisive, for if you want to be the leader you have to take a wolf as your mate to keep the pack strong. Not a human which will become a burden to protect and your >
    05:19:46Ancient_Daltamare : major weakness. -=The comment about wolf not a spaniel threw him off, was she really going insane? or just truely stressed out=- As I said. You have to do something with her and if she is a member of the pack and goes against it kill her for she can be considered more harm then anything. -=He put it in simplest terms he could=-
    05:20:44÷Ťûľľŷ÷ has joined the conversation.
    05:21:20Sybilla·Covelin : mornin')
    05:21:27÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : Good morning ))
    05:22:23÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : Anything going on? ))
    05:22:26xMystrealx : DAlt!!!))
    05:22:32xMystrealx : Dont encourage her.)
    05:22:33Sybilla·Covelin : Yarp...)
    05:23:06Ancient_Daltamare : she asked for his outlook and he offered it straight out))
    05:23:24÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : locations? ))
    05:24:34Ancient_Daltamare : there at the forges staff housing))
    05:24:36Tory-Oakcroft : Your going to get me furred))
    05:27:06Sybilla·Covelin : What in the hell was he talking about?! The woman gave a huff in his direction. "She doesn't have a pack. But, that doesn't excuse her from pack law. Ignorance is an excuse not a reason for misbehavior. I had hopes of encouraging her into my pack." Of course, that wasn't going to happen now. Nope, over Sybilla's dead body was /c/
    05:27:12Sybilla·Covelin : She is not going to fur you...)
    05:27:39Sybilla·Covelin : that pup getting anywhere near her pack. The pack. Granted the pack was an ocean away but still. "As for not turning Tory well," a laugh came, "I will stick to my decision on that. I don't see him as ever becoming a burden. Plenty of other wolves have decided to mate with humans without the council having an issue." Granted /c/
    05:34:45Sybilla·Covelin : they weren't marked for alpha status but Sybilla could happily go through that argument again. "This is so..." A growl was released alongside a huff to express what words couldn't. /d/
    05:34:46xMystrealx : Can I chuck a post in after you Sybi?)
    05:34:55xMystrealx : Bah nvm)))
    05:35:06Ancient_Daltamare : do it ))
    05:35:09xMystrealx : No post order- facepalms shuts up and posts-)
    05:35:12Sybilla·Covelin : sure? or not? whatever you want darlin')
    05:37:27÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : ~He woke up early, as he usually did these days. He didn't know the time but it was still dark out. He got off of bed, which he had slept on top of with the sheets still intact. It was hot, but he was used to it. He wasn't even sweating. At least, not yet. He had slept dressed, so there was no need to put anything on. He slung his bow over his >
    05:40:11Ancient_Daltamare : I'm just fire off a quick post while everyone seems to be getting up))
    05:40:53÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : shoulder, as well as his quiver. He went downstairs of the King's Head and ordered some breakfast and an ale. He ate casually, in no great hurry, taking turns between the food and the ale. Once finished, he stood, thanked the tender, paid, and headed for the door. He was debating between hunting and working on his room at the forge, but the forge >
    05:41:32Ancient_Daltamare : -=He sighed softly and shook his head before turning his back to the wolf and beginning the process of padding up the stairs though he would stop mid way=- Well, You asked me a bunch of questions got my answer and discovered your own. Congratulations for wasting my time. As for the Tory thing whoever he is. You are the head of your pack without an>
    05:43:25Ancient_Daltamare : alpha, which is supposed to be another of your kind. Then again this is none of my business. -=With a roll of his shoulders he padded towards Annora's room with evil intentions in mind and a plan to go off of finally as the Ancient resumed control. How to get the two in love to actually become lovers. This >
    05:43:38Ancient_Daltamare : back and forth thing was driving him insane=-
    05:44:26÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : finally won out. He should do it early, before they started the work day. So he went to the door, used his key, and entered. He went to the back, where the rooms were. Caught sound of some conversation going on, Dalt and Sybilla. That should be interesting. It was none of his business though, so he went into his room and started dragging things >
    05:44:44÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : around and making a bunch of noise as he began disassembling his weight bench.~
    05:44:55xMystrealx : ugh no time.))
    05:48:20ᴥАññóřãᴥ has left the conversation (Ping timeout).
    05:48:39Ancient_Daltamare : her computer sensed my evil intentions))
    05:49:05Sybilla·Covelin : lol)
    05:52:10xMystrealx : =The air outside was cool, brimming with thesalty air that spread fom the seasx waves an perforated through the winds. Her face stung with the onslaught as shee giggled bouncing through the market place. It was out she seemed to ground herself toward the forge. The heat and metallic smells caged her. But actually....she had nothing else to do. -c-
    05:55:38xMystrealx : Conversation was like a drug, and the forge oddly always seemed to be brimming with people. There were bars and taverns, A busy market place yet it seemed everyone gatthered in the dark. Strange plae. Her toes curled in the stone causing her to bounce as she drew to the door. It was ajar. Amber eyes flitted over the inside and she pushed the door-c
    05:58:07νalοr has joined the conversation.
    05:58:11νalοr has left the conversation.
    05:58:20xMystrealx : a little further to let it swing open quietly against the back wall. Fiery tresses trailed her shoulders, her slim figure barely taking up half the doorway as she lent over the threshhold. The hot air ran her face and her smile brimmed. "Sir. Anicient?" There was no sign of anyone until her eyes drifted over a woman and she smiled brightly. "Oh,-c
    05:59:33xMystrealx : Good morning Milady." Her smile was thick, the odd weaving scent in the air of blueberry and earth. It was the earthen smell sybi had to worry about. Mystreals nature wasn't fully controlled, but still the coursing warmth that ran from her was enough to stand fur on bristles like a puppy. Her feet bounced still. Her eyes weaving the girl as she -c-
    06:00:51xMystrealx : had half expected a large feline to charge at her head long and chid the young girl for not knocking. Pattering her feet, the short bob of hair bounced and she wrinkled her nose. "I did so hope someone would be up?" Stretching out her hand immediately the girl bounced over. Her steps never justy walked, They bounced lightly with a brimming energy-c
    06:02:09xMystrealx : that bubbled through her skin and left her beaming from ear to ear like a cheshire cat, with cream. Elven ears twitched but hey stayed caught behind her ears, just the tip of points peering out from behind the crop. "Duchess Mystreal Harriet." Her words came out high pitched, giddy and chillike as she bounced on the sopt infront of the woman -c-
    06:03:22xMystrealx : Amber eyes dusted with the starburst of green that never seemed to sit still. A loud thud came from upstairs and it drew her attention quickly, her eyes snapping up to the stairs as she coked her head and giggled again, her hand just lingered mid air but her concetration was elsewhere.=
    06:03:33xMystrealx : okay. Brew. -Darts-))
    06:05:49Sybilla·Covelin : "You know... you're all just..." a noise that may have been a roar had she actually put forth effort into it was released toward the stairs. Stupid cats. What did they know about packs and all the little intricacies of the politics involved? The woman's mind was still racing in circles. Thoughts going round and round faster than her brain had /c/
    06:06:08Sybilla·Covelin : time to fully think them through. One thing she was absolutely not budging on was Tory. No, she wouldn't bite him. That wasn't really true though... eventually he'd come to trust her. Some day he'd make the mistake of being there during a full moon. Like he was this last time and... then... eyes shifted toward Myst. The pacing /c/
    06:07:13Տalacious has joined the conversation.
    06:08:17Sybilla·Covelin : had stopped. Too entranced by the elf to bother. There was that familiar calming feeling which she'd gotten the last time Myst had run into her. That, she wanted to roll over and let the elf scratch her belly, kind of feeling. A feeling which had Sybilla wandering closer to hug the bouncy creature without a word. Few second of a hug and /c/
    06:08:34Sybilla·Covelin : Sybilla started for the door. Little calmer, little less need to pace, but she was going to go hide in fur until it fully passed her by. What goes up! Must come down. And the down meant a nap. /d/
    06:08:55Sybilla·Covelin : I must take a nap before my interview or I'm toast.)
    06:09:14Tory-Oakcroft : Did I see the words go down? -Stares-))
    06:09:30Sybilla·Covelin : Get your brain out of the gutter.)
    06:10:43Ancient_Daltamare : is that possible?))
    06:10:53Sybilla·Covelin : nope.)
    06:11:13Ancient_Daltamare : dalts upstaira about to disturb anorra since I got permission and tully is in the back room downstairs somewhere))
    06:11:58Sybilla·Covelin : be back in an hour)
    06:12:01Sybilla·Covelin is away.
    06:15:17Ancient_Daltamare : -=He whistled the usual tune until he came to the door and fell into perfect silence even when he twisted the latch of the door and slid inside the room the pair occupied. He had to figure out how to do this for she was drunk and fast asleep and he was wounded and might perhaps wake. Speaking to his other half within the confines of his head=- >
    06:15:21Tory-Oakcroft : I gotta go work. Just posted so Syb can hug her))
    06:16:00xMystrealx : Lol, i'll be back in about 30 mins. Gotta drive to work.))
    06:17:32Ancient_Daltamare : Unlock gates one through six. -=Abilities flowed through him as he finally felt like himself again not confined just within. Since Cath was already asleep and off guard tinkering with his mind came easy to keep him in that state as well Anorra even more off guard from the heavy drinking the day previous made an easy target. Using psionics, he >
    06:19:16Ancient_Daltamare : lifted both inches off the bed and stripped there clothing bare with his hands working swiftly for he wanted to get this done and over with. Switching there positions so Cath was behind Anorra spooning her, flesh pressed against one another. Caths hands being placed upon her breast. Now for the final part, tricking the senses with a hypnosis long >
    06:19:36Տalacious has left the conversation.
    06:22:08Ancient_Daltamare : enough to last for an hour or two after they awoke as well leave them with a headache to imply hangover for both. He hated delving into minds but still, this was far to interesting to leave half fast done. (Will explain effects in morning) It took the whole of three minutes and the likes. though it drained him immensely. Well that all being done >
    06:22:25Ancient_Daltamare : he drifted off to his own bedroom for the first time ever to crash hard=-
    06:22:55Ancient_Daltamare : lazy but too busy to try for more detail))
    06:23:28÷Ťûľľŷ÷ has left the conversation.
    06:24:41Ancient_Daltamare has left the conversation.
    06:30:43xMystrealx has left the conversation.
    06:31:11Tory-Oakcroft has left the conversation.
    07:00:55÷Ťûľľŷ÷ has joined the conversation.
    07:01:18÷Ťûľľŷ÷ has left the conversation.
    07:07:41Tory-Oakcroft has joined the conversation.
    07:07:42xMystrealx has joined the conversation.
    07:09:52Tory-Oakcroft has left the conversation.
    07:09:54xMystrealx has left the conversation.
    08:07:12CathaoirMacDonnchadh has joined the conversation.
    08:16:08¤†¤RΞΩÜÏΞM¤†¤ has joined the conversation.
    08:16:51¤†¤RΞΩÜÏΞM¤†¤ has left the conversation.
    08:32:05CathaoirMacDonnchadh is away.
    08:58:07Ķąlęb : uhh just for future referance...if a vampire neko comes in again...kindly direct her to the rules >.>))
    09:24:20Ķąlęb has left the conversation.
    09:24:23«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» has joined the conversation.
    09:24:25«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» is away.
    09:25:48«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» has left the conversation.
    09:26:37«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» has joined the conversation.
    09:26:49CathaoirMacDonnchadh : wibbles))
    09:26:49«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» is away.
    09:26:55«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : cheers))
    09:27:21CathaoirMacDonnchadh : brb- chat is bugging on me))
    09:27:24CathaoirMacDonnchadh has left the conversation.
    09:27:27CathaoirMacDonnchadh has joined the conversation.
    09:27:38CathaoirMacDonnchadh : better))
    09:33:31CathaoirMacDonnchadh is away.
    09:42:52ᴥАññóřãᴥ has joined the conversation.
    09:42:59CathaoirMacDonnchadh : welcome)0
    09:43:02CathaoirMacDonnchadh has returned.
    09:43:14CathaoirMacDonnchadh : you want to go first?))
    09:43:29ᴥАññóřãᴥ : I just realized the time))
    09:43:39ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Can't play, gonna park))
    09:43:41ᴥАññóřãᴥ is away.
    09:43:43CathaoirMacDonnchadh : Ah, still sleeping then))
    09:46:45ᴥАññóřãᴥ : I give permission to have Cathaoir mode that Annora is still sleeping until I get back from my job interview ^.^))
    10:13:31Ancient_Daltamare has joined the conversation.
    10:14:08Broadcast message from Oasiz Chat:
    What's green with wheels?

King Adiemus Thornwyck
    King Adiemus Thornwyck
    Admin
    Admin

22nd July 2011 Empty Re: 22nd July 2011

Post  King Adiemus Thornwyck Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:30 am

10:14:45Broadcast message from Oasiz Chat:
    Grass. We lied about the wheels.

10:15:26Sybilla·Covelin has left the conversation.
    10:19:02§Ãmąņí_Đŗeąmöņ§ has joined the conversation.
    10:19:46§Ãmąņí_Đŗeąmöņ§ has left the conversation.
    11:04:47xMystrealx has joined the conversation.
    11:10:29Tory-Oakcroft has joined the conversation.
    11:12:08«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : -pokes tory and myst-))
    11:14:46§Ãmąņí_Đŗeąmöņ§ has joined the conversation.
    11:15:23«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : Welcome))
    11:15:43§Ãmąņí_Đŗeąmöņ§ : thank you, is a SL in progress}}
    11:16:23xMystrealx : -Clings to kai scared-))
    11:16:36xMystrealx : No Amani there isn't ))
    11:16:53§Ãmąņí_Đŗeąmöņ§ : Thank you xMystrealx}}}
    11:17:12«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : its still a little early for things to have started up Amani))
    11:17:24xMystrealx : I think you have to read the rule page thingy though....seens as Kai forgets))
    11:17:40xMystrealx : -Snickers- Yeah, there is only us british lurkers about at this time.))
    11:17:43§Ãmąņí_Đŗeąmöņ§ : Thank you «Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck». Do you know when may begin?}}
    11:18:14xMystrealx : about 2 hours usually. Around 6 GMT))
    11:18:31§Ãmąņí_Đŗeąmöņ§ : Thank you xMystrealx. I look forward to it}}}
    11:18:54§Ãmąņí_Đŗeąmöņ§ has left the conversation.
    11:19:17xMystrealx : «Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» is a douche))
    11:19:23xMystrealx : XD! That is awesome!)
    11:19:52«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : xMystrealx is a bitch))
    11:19:54«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : >.>))
    11:19:57«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : ))
    11:20:02«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : have you never seen that before?))
    11:20:08xMystrealx : -Snickers- Nuuuuu))
    11:20:22«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : weird that he's using it...you can justtype my name xD))
    11:20:23xMystrealx : It was creeping me out a little....I thought he was typing it really correctly))
    11:20:38«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : lol...especially my name...full o' symbols))
    11:20:43xMystrealx : I was thinkig....wow the ALT characters must be taking him ages.))
    11:20:53Sīεgfгїεδ has joined the conversation.
    11:21:01«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : hey siegfried))
    11:21:08Sīεgfгїεδ : Morning ))
    11:21:53Sīεgfгїεδ : ugh need to restart computer.. sec ))
    11:22:04Sīεgfгїεδ has left the conversation.
    11:22:45«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : i thought he said sex then))
    11:22:51«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : shows where my head is o.o))
    11:25:32Sīεgfгїεδ has joined the conversation.
    11:26:50xMystrealx : Hey Sieg. She is at the doctors))
    11:27:19xMystrealx : She has the clap -snickers))
    11:27:28Sīεgfгїεδ : Oh dear -.- ))
    11:27:46«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : Again?))
    11:27:49xMystrealx : I'll play if you want...seens as Kai is being a lurker! -glares))
    11:28:17xMystrealx : Yeah again...she will sleep with those damned Pety thing -Grins!))
    11:29:39Sīεgfгїεδ : Eh.. sec ))
    11:32:55xMystrealx : Okay chick ^.^))
    11:34:32xMystrealx : =The night had been cold, but luckily her skin was thick enough to handle it. Blaze's drunken antics had finally left the owner of the Kings with such a hot head that she had been politely asked to leave. Well actually she had been told that the rat went or she did. So that ment she had. Franco wouldn't be back for another two weeks, having to -c-
    11:47:30Sīεgfгїεδ has left the conversation.
    11:55:31xMystrealx : -Sniffs herself-))
    11:55:36xMystrealx : -Dies-))
    11:58:53xMystrealx : take a message to her father about the travels so far. Coiled at the base of the large oack near themarket place her body stretched out in the grass and hugged to her skin. Her body was barely visible, the milky tea complexion hiding her in the shadows of the trunk well. Blaze was in the dog house, sleeping a few feet from her, but small round -c-
    12:00:19xMystrealx : opened intermittently and he would scurry a little closer. After half an hour of this he ended up curled on her belly snoring like a soldier. One Amber eye opened and her smile trickled through with the same charming brilliance as ever. Fingers trailed over the small creatures spine and he squeaked and nuzzled under her hand. "Oh well I suppose -c-
    12:00:53Sīεgfгїεδ has joined the conversation.
    12:01:17Sīεgfгїεδ : Had to get rid of some nasty malware.. ))
    12:02:15xMystrealx : it wasn't your fault, that his trouser leg looked like a burrow." Her giggle ran through the air and she settled back onto the ground. At this point most people would of been down trodden at their lack of roof, but she just stretched out in the heating sun. Shortened fiery tendrils lapped over most of her face her new dress smudged with grass -c-
    12:03:31xMystrealx : stains. But the wildfloweers grew. The odd flower seemed to suddenly sprout over time around her flesh hugging her in a scent of lavender and daisys. The sun begginng to kill the shade she slept in, she stretched a little more letting out a soft breath of contentment.=
    12:05:11тoнoрĸa has joined the conversation.
    12:06:59The chat's topic has changed to: [ Realistic Medieval Fantasy ][NKZ/ Multi-Para Literate][ToD equal to EST.] [The hot weather continues with the sea breeze no more.]
    12:10:33тoнoрĸa : <Where had the shaman been all this time? Dealing with the usual endless stream of wounded and ill. With his shop partner now running the Healer's Guild and more concerned with the well being of royalty, Tohopka seemed to be the port of call for all the masses. His rates were good he supposed and everyone would attest to the fact that he rarely-c-
    12:13:07тoнoрĸa : seemed to sleep. Always on call it would seem. Not that he minded...Toh knew little outside of his healing and tended to be abrasive enough to put most people off remaining friends with him...short of those whose lives he saved anyway. The heat had brought more cases to his door, those over exerted or over hot. The elderly and the very young -c-
    12:14:17Annihilation_Theory has joined the conversation.
    12:14:32xMystrealx : Welcome Anni.))
    12:14:35Annihilation_Theory has left the conversation.
    12:15:25тoнoрĸa : seemed the easiest to succumb to it but he'd had his share of farmers and dock worked who'd obviously spent too many hours out in the blazing heat. Last night had run late again and Tohopka woke at his desk, leg missing (which might have been more alarming if it wasn't detachable) and clothing in a disarray. "Bindzi....leg..." The once pup was -c-
    12:17:57тoнoрĸa : now fully grown, part wolf, part dog that looked like wolf...She was still as friendly as ever and hauled herself up onto her three legs, scooped up the discarded wooden limb in her mouth and hopped her way over. "Good Bindzi..." He patted the dogs nose and proceeded to strap his wooden limb on. Several stumbled movements later and Toh had his -c-
    12:19:37тoнoрĸa : usual disarray of robes and suede breeches donned, pausing to attach the dogs own wooden limb before heading out the door. Best to escape before he got accosted by someone with an ailment. Today he needed to find herbs to restock and he intended to let his somewhat useless apprentice deal with the influx of patients until he came back. His -c-
    12:20:36тoнoрĸa : mismatched steps led him towards the forests or their ilk with Bindzi at his heel. Hopefully he wouldn't be interrupted on the way.>
    12:41:00xMystrealx : =The small elf was still stretched out in the midday heat, her skin running with the light as it gave of an odd glimmer. It was hard to tell if it was there, and the odd person double took her as they passed before shaking their head in a ''m losing it' way. The grass was comfortable, and the earth underneath it dry from the heat that had been -c-
    12:46:15xMystrealx : scorching the land. Twisting in her sleep slightly Blaze was shifted from his comfortable position, lifting his head quickly he squeaked and gruffed a complaint. The girl was out for the count, it had been 4 days since she had slept properly and the massive energy levels she used didn't come free. Suddenly there was a squeak, a mouse scatting -c-
    12:48:15xMystrealx : to try and break free from it's position but the Almond ferret was too quick as it shot off after the creature down the street. A minute of so later the mouse took a skidding dive under 'Bindzis' legs Blaze wenty to follow but as he smelt the scent of wolf he planted his feet and skidded to a halt. Bundling into the animals wooden leg the small -c-
    12:50:00xMystrealx : creatures stomach bashing into the wooden peg and wrapping around it. In a flail of limbs squeaking and panic he fought to try and bolt. The wolf/dog may be friendly but the little Ferret didn't know that. Scrabbling to his feet his body lowered as he took off back in the direction he had come.=
    12:52:57тoнoрĸa : <It was a battle of the beasties apparently and at the sight of mouse and ferret the dog's ears perked up and she did her damnest to plonk her wooden limb down upon the fleeing ferret. She wasn't quite so quick with her wooden limb however and more or less caused herself to trip over it. Lucky for the mouse it had already escaped by then. "Oi...-c-
    12:54:58тoнoрĸa : Binziil...stop chasing wildlife..." Tohopka scolded but then his own unusually metallic gaze caught on the ferret and realised that wasn't exactly a regular rat (of which Bindziil tended to bring her fair share home). His steps picked up the pace...clip clop...clip clop. He wasn't looking to make a dog treat out of the creature, he was just -c-
    12:56:54тoнoрĸa : making sure it had the good sense to find it's way back to it's owner. When they ended up in front of the elf who was apparently conked out, Tohopka gave a sigh. His walking staff was lifted and he gave her a gentle nudge to the side. "Miss...your pet is about to get eaten by my dog..." he retracted the staff to press to Bindzi's front, acutely-c-
    12:59:00тoнoрĸa : aware that the mutt was attempting to stealthily shuffle forward towards the ferret....stealth was not really something a wooden legged half wolf was any good at. "Bindziil...Sit..." He grumbled and the dog dropped it's butt onto the ground and pressed her ears to her head. She did not enjoy being scolded.>
    13:02:10Sybilla·Covelin has joined the conversation.
    13:07:02CathaoirMacDonnchadh : welcome))
    13:07:42Sybilla·Covelin : thanks )
    13:08:36xMystrealx : =Blaze bolted through the market place, bustling over the cobbles at lightening speed. The dog was bigger but a Ferret was so much faster, especially when being chased by a large Wolf beastie, and a man who clipped like a horse. Seeing Mystreal in sight the creature leapt on her stomach with an oomph bouncing off her stomach and trying to -c-
    13:09:03xMystrealx : trying to scrabble his way up the bark of the tree. Thing was...when in a panic Ferrets were clumsy. This barely roused the slumbering girl as the Ferrets over reacted chirps of panic did rouse something else. Slinking out from a darkened thicket near the tree . Sabers head lifted, the large wolf’s jaws opening wide in a gaping yawn before -c-
    13:09:53xMystrealx : snapping shut with a click. Fur bristled a little and pads stretched to loosen the males toes before Storm blue eyes rested on the scene. The wolves had remained unseen, and always did. But that jab of the stick was not going to be accepted apparently. With a grumbling complaint at having to move, the overly lazy Lupine growled and padded a -c-
    13:10:15xMystrealx : little way from out of the thicket. Just the front half shown, as his back arched and his jaw nearly scooped the floor. Heckles raised eyes fixed on the Wolf/dog who was considerably smaller in size than the jet black wolf. Ferrets were a pest, but he had his loyalties. The wolf snapped again and paw step by paw step began to slink from the -c-
    13:10:38xMystrealx : thicket. Until Amber eyes opened from the words of the man and she sat up. Her hand outstretched palm upward she held it and the wolf paused still growling his annoyance. Her hand just outstretched holding the animals steps her smile brimmed forward giddily and her voice erupted out in the usual fast paced chirp. “Oh my, I am sorry Sir...Was he -c-
    13:10:53xMystrealx : bothering you.” Her smile broadened as she shifted to sit lotus and brush her dress down rubbing her side a little from the poke.=
    13:13:35тoнoрĸa : <The ferret was fast but Tohopka moved quick for a guy with one leg so he did manage to keep up...Of course all that meant was that he was soon faced with a rather grumpy looking wolf. A normal man would have screamed in horror and run wailing into the streets with cries of wolf...wolf! but then Tohopka was hardly normal. One could assume he'd -c-
    13:15:24тoнoрĸa : faced worse things than a grumpy, half asleep wolf...that or he just knew he couldn't possibly outrun one. Out of instinct, at the sight of the full wolf, Bindzi found her paws, wooden and real and gave a growl in return...of course the half wolf who was barely over a pup wouldn't stand a chance but out of instinct she was willing to try and -c-
    13:17:52тoнoрĸa : protect her owner. "He wasn't bothering me any more than your wolf is...I was more concerned Bindziil would attempt to make a meal out of him..." He leaned absently on the walking staff as he studied the waking elf...how anyone could be quite so cheery after just waking up was beyond him but he suspected it might be rude to ask. "You ought to be-c-
    13:19:41тoнoрĸa : careful Miss...all these animals might attract undue attention..." Bindzi just managed to go under the radar because she was a pet and a cripple...so no one seemed to mind. A hand found her neck and he gave her a soothing pat. "Down Bindzi...Don't make the wolf grumpier...">
    13:26:13xMystrealx : =A tentative paw was lifted and the Wolf’s eyes shifted from Mysts hand to half breed and back again before placing it with heckles raised. It was instinct, a challenge thrown was always met as teeth bared in the mutts direction. Storm blue eyes focussed hard as another slow shift of paw crept forward. The male wolf was large, even for a male. -c-
    13:26:29xMystrealx : His jet black fur and blue eyes making him an oddity in the wild, but it worked wonders for his hunting. Ears flicking back another step came before she stamped her foot, trying to look disciplinary came out wrong as she smiled broadly still with the look. It was a shock any animal of a pack mentality listened to her, as she had the dominance -c-
    13:26:45xMystrealx : levels of a rabbit. Beginning to bounce on her bottom,she flattened the roughed side of her hair from sleeping on the grass, her fringe sweeping across her face and she giggled. “They are not usually this forward.” Her smile beckoned and she bounced again on her bottom while brushing the grass from her skirt. Her eyes flared back onto him and her-c
    13:27:10xMystrealx : and her words rung out in an energetic barrage. “I am ever so sorry if they bothered you sir, it is so very unlike them!” Her fingers twisted her bag round to her front, and she rooted in the fabric satchel to pull out a a snap of burdock root. It wasn’t as potent as when brewed, but it would do until she could find somewhere new to stay, that -c-
    13:27:27xMystrealx : that had a fire and pots. The leafy centres of her iris’s spread a little and she finally stood. Bouncing on her toes she offered out her hand. “Duchess Mystreal Harriet Sir. It is quite a pleasure to meet you I am sure.” Smiling a little wider, she just expected everyone she met to bed of a friendly outlook on the world.=
    13:30:12тoнoрĸa : <The challenge did make Tohopka worry and he thought briefly about bringing Anouk into the fray, just to warn the wolf off...point out that Bindzi was not without a pack. Luckily it seemed the either Mystreal's act of dominance or the mutt's sullen crouch towards the floor would stave off the possible fight. Bindzi was after all half dog and -c-
    13:32:44тoнoрĸa : Tohopka was very much the one in charge. She was soon on her feet and it was fair to point out that he was at eye level with her...Toh was not the tallest of creature's but he took her hand regardless. "Hello Duchess Mystreal Harriet...I will call you Mystreal or Myst...because I have no head for remembering names..." There was a pause and he -c-
    13:34:34тoнoрĸa : recalled that he didn't give his own name yet. "I am Tohopka Echohawk...but most people call me Toh..." Because they tripped over their own tongues when they tried to say the whole thing. Eyes slipped towards the wolf and his dog before he inclined his head her way. "That is Bindziil...but everyone calls her Bindzi..." Also because it was easier-c-
    13:35:37тoнoрĸa : to say and remember. "And I would say it was a pleasure...but I don't know you yet...so that would not really be fitting..." He hadn't intended to be drawn into a meeting with a new person...but that was the spirits for you. Always sending ferrets to guide you in new directions.>
    13:40:40xMystrealx : bed time for children brb.))
    13:51:04Leizelle has joined the conversation.
    13:51:45«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : Welcome, please read through the rules and if you have any questions feel free to whisper me))
    13:51:55Leizelle : Thank you)
    13:52:01Leizelle has left the conversation.
    13:58:38CathaoirMacDonnchadh has left the conversation.
    13:59:29xMystrealx : k sorry Toho back.)
    14:00:24тoнoрĸa : That makes me sound like an asian prostitute))
    14:03:39¤†¤RΞΩÜÏΞM¤†¤ has joined the conversation.
    14:04:06«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : Welcome, please read through the rules and if you have any questions feel free to whisper me))
    14:04:46¤†¤RΞΩÜÏΞM¤†¤ has left the conversation.
    14:10:01Annihilation_Theory has joined the conversation.
    14:10:47Annihilation_Theory has left the conversation.
    14:16:47xMystrealx : =The fiery red fringe that now framed her face still bobbed as she never seemed to be still even when stood in one place. Her fingers wrapped his hand to shake before she smiled again brightly. "It is so very nice to meet you Toh." Her words always came out in a quick sweet charm as she still bounced on the balls of her feet. The airy tolt of her-c
    14:19:01xMystrealx : head coming at his last comment. Finally her eyes turned down to the dog and the smile on her features broadened across her face even wider, spreading her as she crouched. "Well hello Bindzi." Her eyes fixed on the wolf. Blaze chirped from behind her legs and she scooped him up and held him out. "You owe this nice lady and apology Blaze." Rocking-c
    14:25:24CathaoirMacDonnchadh has joined the conversation.
    14:25:43тoнoрĸa : Wb))
    14:26:38xMystrealx : on her toes she held the ferret under the animals nose. Elven ears twitched and she bounced slightly. "I must apologise for his actions, he is not the most polite of creatures....he is already in the dog house." After losing her a warm place to sleep. Coiling back up to her feet she still bounced. It was hard to tell she was elven, considering -c-
    14:28:24Kalika*-* has joined the conversation.
    14:29:01Kalika*-* : hello......*hears echos of her voice*))
    14:31:36Kalika*-* has left the conversation.
    14:36:12xMystrealx : that her ears were hidden behind the thick firey red bob, the sat just past her jawline. =
    14:38:22xMystrealx : Oh shucks missed her.)
    14:38:43Annihilation_Theory has joined the conversation.
    14:41:39Annihilation_Theory has left the conversation.
    14:45:57You are no longer marked as being away.
    14:46:57тoнoрĸa : dom dom doomm...rowan))
    14:47:22xMystrealx : -Dives under the sofa- I swear to god Kai did it!!!))
    14:48:08тoнoрĸa : don't say that! I don't want to have to cut off my own characters limbs!))
    14:50:13тoнoрĸa : <A ferret apologizing to a half wolf. Wonders never cease. Bindzi moved her nose a little closer to Blaze, gave a deep inhale and then sneezed...luckily not on the ferret. Apparently he smelt a little odd....then again Bindzi was a pup really and she hadn't smelt quite as much as a worldly wolf might have. "Are you always so cheerful?" He had to-c-
    14:51:32тoнoрĸa : ask...maybe she had some sort of mental impairment? Wouldn't be the first time he'd seen such a thing. No doubt he had leeches that would cure that...several leeches to the face and very few people could stay being cheery. Her bounding around was somewhat disconcerting, although Tohopka had a waver of his own where he stood...but that was just -c-
    14:53:34тoнoрĸa : lack of a leg. Despite his best efforts to make his own prosthetic perfect, it still wasn't quite the same as having a real leg. "You needn't apologize...he is an animal...He acts as he acts..." Tohopka had a great deal more forgiveness for animals than he did humans. Instinct after all was something animals could not get over. "I was just going -c
    14:54:23тoнoрĸa : to restock my herbs...err...I don't suppose you want to join me?" What in the love of all the spirits! Well there had to be a reason he'd been led towards this explosion of cheer and he doubted it had anything to do with ferrets.>
    14:55:06CathaoirMacDonnchadh : ((Due to the voiding of rp from last night the following interaction between Cathaoir and Annora is what would have happened without the interference of the illegal character))
    14:55:19CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir remarked quickly in response to both Ann and Dalt. "I was taught to hunt fox cause trappin 'em wa' near poin'less. An bein as wily and wee as a fox go'h me the name." He winced as every stitch was pushed through, biting past the pain. "An I idn't ha' the righ' rope. I woulda been fine ha' the woof nah been lookin a mire beastie." <c>
    14:55:28CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>He was breathing normally between stitches. When she had gotten in between his legs he closed his eyes and started taking deep slow breaths."Har' ta dream o' thins ain' dun wicha. Buh ih' hard noh uh be roused wih a lass yuh love bein righ' thar stabbin ya when ya wanna stab her." He said with a wink, trying to ignore the sting and itch of <c>
    14:55:37CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>the stitches she had already done. He was sure to get a harsh jab of the needle but it seemed worth it since apparently she paid to make him blue. Whether that was true really didn't matter. "Asides, ya said on-lee tuh nigh's ago tha' ih hah no stamina or ma'er. So why ya word tha ah mah say somethin." His accent was ridiculously thick, even<c>
    14:55:47CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c> to the point that he wasn't sure what he was saying out loud, only what he meant to say.'|F|
    14:55:49ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +Annora was most the way through his abdomen stitches as Cathaoir said.... something? It took even her a minute to figure out the slurred words. "Aye, and the likelyhood ye'd get do them is highly dependent on ye'r behavior, is it no?" She asked, smirking up to him. She was a little flattered when he said that he loved her, but she ignored that <c>
    14:56:06ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> for the comment that came next. "Keep talking like that me lad, and I'll be asking Dalt to stitch ye, mate." She said, moving to get a good view of the gashes on the inside of his thigh, before begining on them. She heard Dalt laughing and simply shook her head, not saying anything, but a smirk playing across her lips. The stitches were <c.
    14:56:22ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> neat, clean, and finished quickly. She leaned back, reaching for her basket and dragging it closer, padding the thigh wound so it wouldn't rub when he walked before wrapping it with the bandage, securing it with another diaper pin before moving to the abdomen. She frowned a good bit, but grabbed a second roll of bandages, padding <c>
    14:56:36ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> his stomach just a bit before she began the slow and careful process of tightly wrapping those wounds. The thigh cut wasn't bad, the arm was the worst- and the one she was more worried about- but the stomach wound was rather unfortunately placed, and as such she wanted to make sure a good job was done.+
    14:56:38CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir smirked and chuckled when she had mentioned Dalt stitching him up. "I trus' im wi'h blades an other thin's of a forge. I onleh trus you wi'h stitchin me up an gettin ih righ." He shifted his smirk to a soft reassuring smile. He looked at all the bandages and knew what might be said next. "Ya wan me no' uh work hard an pop me seams eh?"<c>
    14:56:40CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c> He genuinel y asked, though it wasn't a stretch of the imagination the answer he would get. He reached down to her face and stroked her cheek, staring down at her. "Please stan' Sparruh. Ah dun think ah can stan havin ya there much longer. " He wanted to kiss her. He most likely would wait for some time. "Tha' shirh long nuf to hide me <c>
    14:56:47CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>bonnie star- or do ah nee' somethin else so ya ain be needin uh worry bouh' me makin a lass fain' o' shock?" He didn't know if he was staying there that night somehow or if he was expected to leave. If he left that was indeed a worry to have. '|f|
    14:57:18ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +Annora smiled a bit, finishing bandaging his abdomen. "Ye'r done. And aye- nothing too active." She ordered, smirkin at him. She closed her eyes, her smile fading and turning into something softer as he called her by her nickname as his accent came out. <c>
    14:57:18ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> Her stomach growled, and she moved towards the kitchen. "Fox, be kind enough to cover yourself while I cook up something." She didn't quite know what <c>
    14:57:40ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> Her stomach growled, and she moved towards the kitchen. "Fox, be kind enough to cover yourself while I cook up something." She didn't quite know what <c>
    14:58:12ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> 'something' was, so she searched the cupboards. She had pulled out this and that- she had gone to the market that morning, so there was food in the house.+
    14:58:14CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir smiled softly, not sure what was happening. It was nice for him to be clueless for now. He slid the shirt on when he had the chance, glad that it hung down just past mid-thigh to quiet Ann and Dalt. As long as he remained standing he wouldn't be flashing anyone. He shifted towards Dalt. "Can ah assume yer crayter be be'er en the wa'er <c>
    14:58:18CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>the wench pours?" He asked, reaching for the extra mug that Dalt had gotten for him."Cause ah think ah nee uh lil more uh drink." He said with only a minor slur. "Seen i uh woad pain’ed mahn, buh ne’er hah I been realleh blue to muh skin an hair." '|f|
    14:58:38ᴥАññóřãᴥ : : +Annora stifled a yawn as she dug through the cupboards. Maybe food wasn't in order at all. She stumbled a litte, rubbing her eyes and heading back to join the small group. She shook her head at Cathaoir's accent. It was thick to the point she didn't trust him to walk back to the Drowned Wench- not without some rough men likely trying to rob him.
    14:58:53ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> And then she'd have to patch him up again- if there was anything left to patch up. "Cathaoir- ye can stay in me room tonight, if ye wish." She said, before heading to the stairs. That was what she would tell herself. He was too drunk to go back to the Wench. She was tired, and drunk, and sad- having someone to share her bed, even <c>
    14:59:20ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> platonically, would be nice. She took the stairs carefully as to not make a mistake and tumble down head over foot, before reaching the upstairs hall, heading down to the end and opening the door. Her room was still being unpacked from the small trunks, and looked fairly messy because of it. She fell peeled off the overdress and kicked off <c>
    14:59:33ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> her shoes, slipping into the linen-silk sheets she had made her bed with.+
    14:59:35CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir drank from the mug that he was told not to drink from until after being patched up. He set the mug down and placed his hand on Dalt's shoulder."Nigh' fren Dal' " He smiled softly and stumbled slowly after Annora, half due to blood loss and half from the whiskey in him.A breeze came along, lifting his shirt enough to show himself off <c>
    14:59:37CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>again. He simply moved on, not caring about it. He carefully stepped up the stairs, making sure to favor his right leg. He waved off the statement Dalt made of sheets and continued on down the hall to Annora's room. He closed the door behind himself as he entered the room. He was careful to step slowly to her bed. His eyes were mostly glazed <c>
    14:59:49CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>over."Wan me ou' uh the sheets?" He asked as he fell slowly into a sitting position on the edge of the bed. He wasn't sure how she wanted to work this and he wasn't in a rush to anger her and push her away.'|f|
    15:00:19ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +Annora was already floating near sleep as he entered her room. She stirred only slightly as he spoke. "Mhm? Nay, that's why I told ye to join me." She said, misunderstanding the word 'sheet' to be 'street'. It didn't matter much, as she lifted the blankets so he could climb in behind her. "Come to bed, Cathaoir." She said, her voice soft, <c>
    15:00:34ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> lilting, gently rolling the 'r' on the end of his name. She needed him to snuggle tonight. The last few of Kat's birthday she had spent in a cold, lonely bed- John never spoke to her on anniversary days. Cathaoir's presence, and to a lesser extent, Dalt's presence, had kept her mind occupied all of the night, not giving her a chance to <c>
    15:00:46ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> sink into the grasping depths of depression like she usually did. "Just for tonight."+
    15:00:51CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir slid into the bed when beckoned and didn't bother correcting her. He still didnt know what made her so welcoming and specifically for the night. He slid an arm around her. "Yes, Annora." His eyes closed, his head lying close to hers. He wanted to kiss her even as they laid there. In his wild guessing and memory of conversation two<c>
    15:00:54CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>nights ago he said softly. "Happy birthday Kat." He snuggled close and gently with Annora. It mad sense for why he was thinking so much about her, even a little more than Annora. Some part of him was intuitive enough to know it was soon and it had been haunting him."Just for tonight as you wish Ann-" He trailed off and got comfortable with her'
    15:01:15ᴥАññóřãᴥ : ((Thank you for your patience, we now return to your regularly scheduled program))
    15:03:15тoнoрĸa :
    15:03:16тoнoрĸa : ))
    15:03:26тoнoрĸa : damn you tricksy brackets))
    15:06:13xMystrealx : -Snickers- Thankyou disembodied voice of rp!))
    15:08:34Ancient_Daltamare is away.
    15:13:26OACHATSVCA01 has made тoнoрĸa a Host.
    15:13:29тoнoрĸa has made тoнoрĸa a Participant.
    15:14:03OACHATSVCA01 has made тoнoрĸa an Owner.
    15:14:09тoнoрĸa has made тoнoрĸa a Participant.
    15:14:45тoнoрĸa : err...ignore that))
    15:17:07xMystrealx : -Snickers-))
    15:17:40CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'smirks' Ok Jumping IC and Mystreal is going to piss herself laughing))\
    15:18:15CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir began to stir so late in the day. He remembered vague bits of the night before. It hadn't dawned on him the delightful feeling he was having was not whiskey related. He inhaled through his nose, taking a rather large sniff. The scent of rose soap filled his nostrils, bringing his eyes to open. It was such a wonderful scent to wake to<c>
    15:18:29CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>and the person it was attached to wasn't too bad either. He yawned and stretched out, closing his hands some. The light in his eyes had been blinding him, but the sensation of skin on skin aroused his senses quickly. He was spooning with Annora in bed. Normally that would be okay with him, but that wasn't all. His hands were all over <c>
    15:18:37CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>and squeezing Annora's bare breasts. His eyes were opened wide. Had they been that drunk last night that they went at it without him remembering? He was left in a position he couldn't get out of. His heart was picking up it's pace, overwhelming him and causing him to grow embarrased by the rising arousal. He thought fast about his situation.<c>
    15:18:49CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>Either they were drunk and ended up like this naturally and it would be okay in the long run, or their generous host decided on playing yet another trick on Cathaoir. He had seemed rather mischievous, above and beyond what he had come to know in so little time.'|F|
    15:23:44ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +Annora stretched lazilly, turning in Cathaoir's arm and nuzzling his chest. She woke slowly, her fingers gently stroking his che- What?! In an instant she was awake and had stumbled out bed, as graceful as a newborn fawn- and they weren't known for their grace. Her feet tangled in the sheets as she tripped over Cathaoir's legs and landed <c>
    15:28:07Ancient_Daltamare has left the conversation.
    15:28:48ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> hard on the floor, her head bouncing off the side of a trunk. "Fuck!" She cursed deeply, cradling her now doubley-sore head, a stream of intelligable and unladylike curses flowing from her mouth. She curled into a ball on the floor of the room. What had happened? She knew that when she got drunk that she would often do things a little... ,c>
    15:31:06ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> out of character. It wasn't beyond the realm of belief that she'd pulled off her clothes- the room was hot, and that would be the first instinct. But, was it possible that they had done more? She groaned softly, holding her head. "Don't. Say. Anything." She said, her accent making the words sound strange and foreign, as she rubbed her head,<c.
    15:32:37ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> trying to keep her brain in her skull. "I think someone dug an axe into me skull."+
    15:45:21CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir Reached out to catch her, but had to stop himself before hbust the stitches. He slid to the edge of the bed, wincing and being limited in his mobility thanks to his own clumsiness yesterday. He stared at her, silent as she demanded. He knelt down to check her head, worrying that she might have cracked her skull open on her trunk. <c>
    15:46:50Sybilla·Covelin : The bakery owner had slept through the entire day. Literally. Despite the banging, knocking, loud noises a bakery would make and despite the stifling heat that came from having ovens on downstairs nearly all day coupled with the heat of summer. Maybe that's why she slept as deeply as she did. The body used far less energy when resting /c/
    15:47:01Sybilla·Covelin : and in turn stayed cooler. Either way, the bed was hers... the whole bed and she'd curled into the center of it. A restful deep sleep that once the heat of the day passed had her stretching out in the bed with a yawn. The smell of food close by caused a quiet rumbling in her stomach. Not raw food but something else, something really delicious /c/
    15:47:38Sybilla·Covelin : smelling. 'Made you some dinner.' Sybilla slowly sat up and then put bare feet to the floor. "Mm, I don't pay you to play caretaker." Her assistant smiled and passed the plate of cooked meat, fish and vegetable mixture over rice in her direction along with a spoon. 'We're family...' to that Sybilla rubbed at her face while digging into the meal./c/
    15:47:52CathaoirMacDonnchadh : Her cursing brought a smile to his lips in spite of his worry. Even when she was mad at him, he enjoyed hearing her curse. Most of the time it just seemed so out of place and cute, like a child blurting out curses because they don't know any better. His hand moved to the area he had barely seen hit the trunk. His touch was rather light. He <c>
    15:48:33Sybilla·Covelin : Family, she supposed in a way they were that. Travel everywhere together. Start up businesses together. They spent more time together in the past few years than she'd spent with her real family. And besides, none of her siblings ever made food that tasted this good. In some long distance way they probably were related. "This /c/
    15:49:16ᴥАññóřãᴥ has returned.
    15:52:03CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c> Looked into her eyes to see if she had abnormally large eyes. He was never sure why that was important. He simply examined because it was something he had always done. "It's just a bump, though who knows if that axe was your trunk or that whiskey last night." He uttered in a soft tone. His left hand touched her cheek. "Unless we blacked out-<c>
    15:53:29Sybilla·Covelin : is really good." The words escaped while her mouth was half-full. "Think we could put into a pie?" Was she serious, probably, with the right dough and the right form... they might actually be able to make money off this throw leftovers in a pot and serve idea. 'Or serve it with a bit of unleavened bread?' Sybilla's face lit up at the prospect. /c/
    15:54:58Ķąlęb has joined the conversation.
    15:55:01CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c> I think Dalt decided to have some more fun at our expense." He attempted to search her eyes. It sounded a little like an excuse when he thought about it, but it was all he could come up with at the time. He hoped for a closeness to grow between them. It seemed to not be working that way at the moment. '
    15:55:05CathaoirMacDonnchadh : |F|
    15:56:51Ķąlęb has left the conversation.
    15:57:00Sybilla·Covelin : They'd done it before. Started with a bakery and expanded but Sybilla wasn't sure it would work here. Too many prospering venders to compete with. "Introduce the bread first, see how it goes." The assistant, more like a partner really, gave a nod of his head before heading for the door. 'enjoy the weekend.' Sybilla lifted her /c/
    15:57:14xMystrealx : =The young elf's smile broadened at the invitation and she nodded vigorously in response. Bouncing on the balls of her feet, always left her look giddy. Excitement was her curse, everything always brimming in her head as an explosion of colour and curiosity. "Oh, why yes! That would be ever so good. I need to try and find some more Burdock, and -c
    15:59:13ᴥАññóřãᴥ has left the conversation.
    16:01:44ᴥАññóřãᴥ has joined the conversation.
    16:02:38 Ω has joined the conversation.
    16:02:49xMystrealx : Elm bark." The girl knew her plants, she also knew how to use them. Elven hands made the job easier, she had a natural inclination for even if ingredients weren't quie right the mixes tended to work. Her feet still pattered in excitement and the wilfowers that had sprouted through the grass wained as she had left them. A soft sparkled hit the -c-
    16:03:15«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : Welcome, please read through the rules and if you have any questions feel free to whisper me))
    16:04:09Sybilla·Covelin : hand to wave but her mouth was too full to answer. This stew-like stuff was so very good. The plate was scraped clean before she wandered her way down the stairs to the bakery to drop the plate off on the counter to be washed later. To the office, where the coffers were being held and a ledger she needed to go over. Didn't look like she was /c/
    16:04:17xMystrealx : grass, but to anyone who wasn't looking for something, it was just as if the sun had hit dew. Fiery locks bounced and she resisted the temption to tuck them behind her ears. However unguarded you were in life, a few bad experiences would always leave you cautious. Especially if they were almost beaten into you. Saber had already lurked back into-c
    16:04:24 Ω : [ Thanks. ]
    16:04:30«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : Wb))
    16:05:05Sybilla·Covelin : going to get to go roaming about as she pleased today. But then, she'd been romping around all week. At some point she knew she'd have to settle down and do some work. /d/
    16:05:21Ancient_Daltamare has joined the conversation.
    16:05:37«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : Wb))
    16:06:21Ancient_Daltamare : ty))
    16:09:18Ancient_Daltamare has left the conversation.
    16:09:29xMystrealx has left the conversation.
    16:10:11CathaoirMacDonnchadh : wb))
    16:10:21xMystrealx has joined the conversation.
    16:10:24CathaoirMacDonnchadh : wb))
    16:10:28CathaoirMacDonnchadh : !!HAH FIRST!))
    16:10:38xMystrealx : Lol Ty.))
    16:10:57«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : grass, but to anyone who wasn't looking for something, it was just as if the sun had hit dew. Fiery locks bounced and she resisted the temption to tuck them behind her ears. However unguarded you were in life, a few bad experiences would always leave you cautious. Especially if they were almost beaten into you. Saber had already lurked back into-c
    16:11:08«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : repost for Myst...wb))
    16:11:50 Ω has left the conversation.
    16:12:23xMystrealx : the shadows of the thicket, nuzzling back up to his female companion as he did. It didn't take a second before she had brushed past him to aim into the direction of the forrest, lilac circle skirt twisted around her as it flowed around her thighs. The shorted version of a full skirt, was not the normal dress code for a human. Her feet moved with -c
    16:13:24xMystrealx : grace as she seemed to just expect him to follow. Blaze didn't want to be left in the company of the dog for too long and leapt into the bushel at her back, rummaging down into the custom pocket, the little rodents chin rfested on the delicate bow as she bounced him while she walked.=
    16:13:30Jᶏy has joined the conversation.
    16:13:43«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : Welcome, please read through the rules and if you have any questions feel free to whisper me))
    16:14:33ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +Annora shook her head, leaning her head into his touch and closing her eyes. "Well, that's good, I suppose." She said, relaxing into his touch and just letting out a deep breath. "I don't think that Dalt would do something like that. Besides, how? We were both here and we would have woken up." She let out a deep breath and grabbed a sheet off <c>
    16:15:51Jᶏy has left the conversation.
    16:16:21ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> the bed, wrapping it around herself before sitting down. As she woke and forced herself to relax, looking up to him. Her hair was a mess of curls, and she bit her lip lightly as she watched him. "I think we have to face the fact that at the very least we both slepped in the same bed naked. And at the most, we..." She let the statement trail <c>
    16:16:22CathaoirMacDonnchadh has left the conversation.
    16:16:34CathaoirMacDonnchadh has joined the conversation.
    16:16:37xMystrealx : Wb)
    16:16:40«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : wb))
    16:16:48CathaoirMacDonnchadh : ty'curses his trackball for falling'))
    16:16:52CathaoirMacDonnchadh : ty)0
    16:18:34ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> off as she bit her lip. Would she get pregnant again? The first time, she had been pregnant after being together only once. What if she was? Would she... what? Would he marry her? Would he marry her just because of the child? Or would she raise the child alone, like a widow or some of the women in the village who's men had left them. <c>
    16:18:38ᴥАññóřãᴥ has left the conversation.
    16:18:45Tory-Oakcroft : =Passing the assistant on his way out he gave the man a curt nod as he passed. "She's on work lock down today I think." Tory's expression didn't chang efor the man, stoic and hard faced as ever but it did reward him with another nod. Pushing his hand back through the heavy set fringe, Pacific eyes twisted over the bakery just catching her walk -c-
    16:18:46ᴥАññóřãᴥ has joined the conversation.
    16:19:03CathaoirMacDonnchadh : wb))
    16:19:16тoнoрĸa : <There was something about this woman that said she was more than just human. The Great Spirit seemed to smile on her...for wherever she sat or put her feet the flowers seemed all the more alive. He didn't mention it...Toh had little judgement for anyone of any race...he treated everyone the same...with a certain degree of disdain unless they -c-
    16:20:35Tory-Oakcroft : into the office. Slowly a smirk breeched his lips and he moved to loiter in the doorway, pushing the wooden door with his fingers so it creaked a little opening slowly. His right shoulder jammed against the frame, he crossed his arms over his chest. "I would say the bars, are probably better than the taxe deductions Puppy." His white shirt clung -c
    16:21:13тoнoрĸa : were injured. "They're better in the woods...you can bring your wolf if you like so that you needn't lay your trust in me..." He was honest at least. A woman coming to the woods with a strange little wooden legged man known for cutting limbs off...wasn't exactly the most trustworthy of characters. "You seem out of place in a city Myst...what -c-
    16:21:22ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> The women who lived only off of the goodwill of the men of the clan. She rubbed her head, her headache returning full force.+
    16:22:11Tory-Oakcroft : a little on his skin, laced with mud and a few splatters of blood that had resulted as back spray. His knuckles popped and worn from beating the life out of the training dummies until they bled he kept them hooked under his upper arm to hide the wounds. It was a mute point, They had scabbed already, and were past the point of needing attending -c-
    16:23:56тoнoрĸa : brought you here?" he preferred the woods, the forest, the wilds but then there weren't many people in those places that needed his care...so this was a compromise he had to make. Bindzi followed at her masters heel but seemed incredibly placid by comparison..she spent a lot of her time around the infirmed so knew when to behaved. "I need all-c-
    16:25:24Tory-Oakcroft : too. He did however once again wreak of Liv. That girls scent seemed to just crop up everywhere. The heavy set blonde fringe that lurked in his eyes, cast a shadow over the blue colour as it hovered in his eyeline. He took up most of the doorway, his head height meaning he almost scraped the cross beam of the frame.=
    16:26:51тoнoрĸa : manner of herbs...I think I have been putting it off too long...but I will see what we can find first..." He didn't seem too irritated by Mystreal, which was unusual for him...he could tolerate the cheeriness the way he tolerated people coughing in his face. It was an irritation after all...not the end of the world.>
    16:30:21Sybilla·Covelin : Abacus clicked as she slid the beads over. The device wasn't really needed it was more a sign of habit than anything. The quill quietly scratched over the parchment sheets as she worked out the numbers. Yes, she was educated. Probably as well as any noble child or royalty might be. But that came with age and not her parents encouragement /c/
    16:30:30Sybilla·Covelin : to do so. Sybilla smelt him before she heard him, that scent of day old blood and healed up wounds drifted quite easily amongst the remainder of the fresh baked bread smell. That -other- stench, however was not one she was so willing to accept on him or within her bakery. Fingers flexed on the quill as she wrote, the only real sign /c/
    16:30:52xMystrealx : =A normal woman would refuse the accompaniment of a strange man that had awoken her from sleep by prodding her with his walking stick...also the wolf with a wooden leg was also a key to something a little off. But the trouble was she trusted everyone. If someone told her to hop in a burlap sack and stay quite for four hours, it was not a far -c-
    16:31:44Sybilla·Covelin : that something had irked her. With coffer on the desk next to her nearly full she began dividing the coins into two other boxes. One for taxes, the other for supplies, and what was left over went into the profits. "Have fun playing with your puppy?" The tone matched the blank look on her face as she finally looked in his direction. Whatever /c/
    16:34:43CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir blinked when she defended Dalt, virtually telling him he was silly for thinking that. "He threw a piece of dyed fabric into his hot springs, knowing the outcome." he looked at his body as evidence. He leaned in close to her and kissed her lips gently, unable not to in the situation, even at the cost of being hit. "You were worried <c>
    16:35:31»Đãřâẏ« has left the conversation.
    16:36:14÷Ťûľľŷ÷ has joined the conversation.
    16:36:55«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : Hey Tully))
    16:36:59÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : Hey ))
    16:38:37«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : Myst and Toh are going to the woods, Cath and Annora are a bedroom or something I think >.>...and Sybi and Tory are at the bakery))
    16:38:45«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : just so you know where people are))
    16:39:25Sybilla·Covelin : anger or adrenaline that had been there yesterday was slept off today. Back to center. Those blue eyes shifted over his form from top to bottom before they resettled on the odd sea colored hues of his. A breath in was taken, slowly let out as she turned in her chair to watch him. "You do realize that she and I will never get along, right?" /c/
    16:39:37Livana has joined the conversation.
    16:39:47xMystrealx : stretch of the imagination that she would do it and possibly hop on the trruck herself to be helpful. Amber eyes sparkled as she turned backwards walking just as proficiently that way as right way round. The air currents that played around her coursed informaiton to her brain, so that even when an obstacle came she veered to the side of it. Her -c-
    16:39:50«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : Hey Liv))
    16:40:15Livana : hey Kai))
    16:40:21«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : Myst and Toh are going to the woods, Cath and Annora are a bedroom or something I think >.>...and Sybi and Tory are at the bakery))
    16:40:26«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : for you as well xP))
    16:40:39CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>about me getting back un-injured. I don't think you would let us since it would break the stitches." He looked down at the bandages, very little seepage showing so he assumed the stitches were okay. He looked in her eyes. He wanted to be with her, but also didn't want credit for something that he was sure wasn't his doing.'
    16:41:14CathaoirMacDonnchadh : Bedroom in the staff quarters of the forge))
    16:41:38«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : yeh...that))
    16:42:54xMystrealx : voice always ribboned with the brimming excitement of her nature. "He is never far." Spinnin gon the balls of her feet her hands gripped the sides of her skirt and she bounced to the point that her steps almost skipped. Most people gave her an odd glance, asthough she was simple, or mad. Some even coming to avoid her incase she infected them with-c
    16:44:10Sybilla·Covelin : Sybilla had wanted to. Wanted to take the young dog and show her the path to being a proper wolf but that just wasn't going to happen. "Unless she learns to respect boundaries. I...have come to a conclusion about us." Sybilla stuck the quill back into its place and moved aside the documents so that she could perch on the desk and face /c/
    16:45:23xMystrealx : the unnattural bouncing energy. "I can help you find what you need if you wish. I am quite good with plants." It was a modest understatement, and one that tailed off as she cocked her head at a small gaggle of ducks that was gabbling to themselves. Amber eyes fixated on them as she veered course a little to bring her closer.=
    16:45:35Sybilla·Covelin : him. "That I'm willing to fight for you. Not just with Liv. Come January I am going to have to explain that I will not be taking a mate as I promised because I have already chosen one. And they will ask I have plans to induct you into the pack. My answer is going to be no." Yea, let that simmer for a few moments. "I don't need you to be anything/c/
    16:47:49Sybilla·Covelin : but what you already are because..." she'd been mulling over this since after talking to Kaleb. "I love you." The words came a notch quieter than the others. /d/
    16:49:07тoнoрĸa : <They walked to the same beat perhaps...that hum of nature. Toh called it the spirits guiding him but he tended not to share that too often with people from this side of life. No need to have them looking at him like he was insane. His own proficiency with walking was a little less easy...As much as he insisted his lack of limb was not a-c-
    16:51:23Odessa_Faire has joined the conversation.
    16:51:26ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +Annora let out a soft breath as Cathaoir kissed her. She didn't hit him, but didn't quite hit him back. Her head was pounding and she was very, very confused. "If you think we didn't, then I'll just take your word for it." She said, nodding. He would know- he had a lot more experience with the whole thing, so he would know. So, if he said they <c>
    16:51:32Odessa_Faire has left the conversation.
    16:51:39Tory-Oakcroft : =Why did he always forget that going anywhere near Liviana left him with a calling card, equal to ringing a bell like a crier and screaming it through the town. Brushing a hand through his hair he snuffed a little. "Does it matter?" He was being evasive, again. It seemed the little pup had him running on the back foot when it came to stepping out-c
    King Adiemus Thornwyck
    King Adiemus Thornwyck
    Admin
    Admin

Post  King Adiemus Thornwyck Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:31 am

16:52:05тoнoрĸa : disability, over certain terrain, such as woodland, it did slow him down. Of course because he had the wooden limb, one could assume he just had a dodgy leg or a little bit of a limp. As she so deftly wound her way through the obstacles he did his damnest to keep the pace. "I need valerian root...willow..." he kept churning the list over in his -c-
    16:52:49RoωαηΤhorηωycκ : (I am off to work.)
    16:52:55You have been marked as being away.
    16:53:09«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : Have fun))
    16:53:54Tory-Oakcroft : of the cold shell that surrounded him. His voice was quiet, his eyes watching her through the heavy forelocks and he smirked. A decision? Well this sounded like an ultimatum in sheeps clothing if ever he heard one introduce. But the speech came and he closed his eyes taking in a breath. Well that was a stick wheels. His fingers tightened on -c-
    16:54:05ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> didn't, they didn't. "Aye. Well then- it's hot out. It wouldn't be out of character for either of us to try and get... more comfortable. Especially drunk." She said. She could live with that. She could get passed that. She inclined her head to the floor. "Well, your clean shirt is there, and your kilt next to it, if you wanted to get <c>
    16:54:44ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <C> dressed?" She said, blushing deeply again and trying to avert her eyes. Without the added lubrication of alcohol, she was blushing madly all the time.+
    16:55:41тoнoрĸa : head thoughtfully as he moved. "Meadowsweet...Arnica..." There were more but he couldn't quite recall them at that moment in time, especially after he almost stood on a duck. A sharp sidestep and Tohopka gave a grunt, the movement leaving an ache in his stump. Damn trekking. "If you see any, let me know..." A pause in step to right himself and -c-
    16:56:16Tory-Oakcroft : themselves causing the wounds to ache. He had had a few 'words' with Liviana. Ones that had left a few things un said. But it would settle somethings atleas. For now forward was his choice of direction, in more ways than one. Stepping across the floor he placed his palms down on the desk either side of her thighs and smirked. Pushing a kiss on -c-
    16:57:29тoнoрĸa : he was back walking again. "You never told me what you do...other than follow strange men into the woods?" Not the best reassurance from the short, one legged man but then he didn't look as if he would be doing anything short of being eaten by a wolf...if he had anything untoward planned.>
    16:57:57Tory-Oakcroft : her lips as he pulled back just an inch. His heart paced, as he let his eyes catch hers but they still hid behind his fringe. "I love you too Sybill." But if she made him wear fake fur, and dance around a meat carcass in some daft ceremony. That feeling would be quesrionable.=
    17:06:48Sybilla·Covelin : For a few split moments there Sybilla was wondering if she'd made a mistake. There was no turning around now. When he said it, there was a smile that spread. A hand lifted to brush back the fringe in his eyes. "I can't say I will agree still when the full moon comes and my instincts tell me otherwise but... we'll just figure it out." Maybe /c/
    17:12:02Sybilla·Covelin : she'd buy those other buildings and use the cellar in one of those to be her private little dungeon. They'd sort it out. Somehow. Sybilla leaned forward to draw him into an embrace. Which something she probably needed more than actually hearing him say the words. A slow sigh was released and she hugged tighter. The council /c/
    17:12:21Tory-Oakcroft : =Her sile brimmed as she crouched her nose nearly touching one of the ducks, bouncing her bottom on her heels as she teetered precariously over herself to watch them. The gaggle sqwawked at her and skitted off and a childlike giggle came as she looked ready to sprint after them until he spoke and she drew back into remembrance that she was -c-
    17:12:47«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : tory you've turned into a woman again))
    17:12:54Tory-Oakcroft : -curses-))
    17:13:04xMystrealx : =Her sile brimmed as she crouched her nose nearly touching one of the ducks, bouncing her bottom on her heels as she teetered precariously over herself to watch them. The gaggle sqwawked at her and skitted off and a childlike giggle came as she looked ready to sprint after them until he spoke and she drew back into remembrance that she was -c-
    17:13:41÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : ~He knelt at a stream, refilling his waterskin. Looking down at his reflection, he realized he needed a shave. He let the water settle before he pulled out the dagger. Slowly and methodically working the exceedingly sharp edge along the stubble of his face, his neck. Once done, he wiped it carefully on a cloth he kept for such things, and then >
    17:14:31Kalika*-* has joined the conversation.
    17:14:38Livana : snickers at Tory*))
    17:14:39Kalika*-* has left the conversation.
    17:14:50Sybilla·Covelin : wasn't going to be happy about this. All she could hope for was that they waved her off as an annoyance to go do as she pleased and stay out of their hair. The parents were going to be a little less understanding. Maybe. Maybe they would understand and for once agree with her on what was best for not just herself but her mate. /c/
    17:15:22xMystrealx : following. Stepping a little quicker she caught up and then looked down to his leg. "Would you like to slow down Sir Toh" Her feet padded double time on the spot as slowing down to Mystreal was just shorteningher stride and doubling the steps within the space, which gave her body an even odder bounce. Gripping the front of her dress she thought -c-
    17:16:16÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : resheathed it before splashing his face clean. A somber visage directed skyward and, after some meditation he stood. A sudden glance sent to the side as he thought he heard something. Birds taking flight. Again to the heavens his gaze went, and this time he drew his bow, and readied an arrow, pulling it back and tight against the string as he'd >
    17:16:45»Đãřâẏ« has joined the conversation.
    17:16:47Ancient_Daltamare has joined the conversation.
    17:16:52ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Wibbles)0
    17:17:14тoнoрĸa : Wb both of you))
    17:17:38Sybilla·Covelin : She'd make them understand and it was that thought that made her realize just how much he'd done for her. "I have been thinking... of purchasing the buildings on either side of mine." /d/
    17:18:20÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : wait. But there was nothing come his way. So he reslung the bow over his shoulder and replaced the arrow in the quiver. He drew in a deep breath, letting it out slowly, looking down at his hands. They were work-roughened and made hard, tight fists as he told them to. Another deep breath and he let them drop to his sides. Well, well well. He looked>
    17:18:38xMystrealx : "Arnica is hard to find in this heat...the leaves will wilt, then the poison makes it hard to handle." Her feet suddenly bounced as she remembered. "There is a willow in the castle gardens, and Valerian root too." She nodded. Mystreal was airy but she remembered where herbs were, it always helped to know your ground. It was the one thing she ever-c
    17:20:24÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : around himself, gauging his position for the thirteenth time this hour. He was learning every inch of these forests, and each correlation of such to one another. In his head there was a map, always growing. He walked then along the stream for a time, before veering off and heading back into town. He was hungry for more than dried venison and had >
    17:21:16xMystrealx : concentrated on for more than 10 seconds. Blaze squeaked, and she smiled bouncing excitedly on her feet as she nodded asthough the creature had spoken. "Oh and Blaze says there is an Arnica plant in one of the nook fields near the forge." Her feet still pattered at quick pace as she kept at his side. "What I do?" It was an odd question to her. -c-
    17:21:45÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : not spent enough time hunting to make a fresh catch for himself. He could fish, of course. But the ocean offered not alcohol. So it was to the King's Head he went. Once inside he sat at the bar and ordered a plate of food and an ale. He ate in silence, listening to the goings on around him.~
    17:23:08xMystrealx : "Well I travelled here from my homelands. I was staying in the tavern, the Kings. Do you know it." She didn't pause to get answer for the question just continued to stream in a fast paced chirp. "But the owner was not keen on Blazes,....behaviour." It didn't actually answer any of his question, but she often misunderstood things.=
    17:26:43Tory-Oakcroft : =His arms encompassed her shoulders his right hand coming to the back of her head as his fingers wound into the golden threads of hair that scattered her back. The thick mass was always warmer than it should be, the natural dispersion of her own high temperature into it. Restinghis cheek on her head he still didn't smile. He was still a little -c-
    17:27:29тoнoрĸa : <It seemed she didn't necessarily do anything...then again she had a title and often those sorts of people didn't need to do anything to survive. Somebody else paid for them to get by. He didn't seem bothered...His 'hospital' had been funded by a royal who didn't seem to do much but sit on his rear handing out money...so he was in no position -c-
    17:27:50ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Moving on, because Cath got kidnapped by my dad and brother))
    17:28:35Tory-Oakcroft : raw. It was hard to keep control, the constant burn that tested would never stay wuiet. But for once...Liv had helped. It was an odd thought to cross his mind, but when the pair took a step back from the hatred between them, they actually both gae good advice. Leaning back he brushed the strand from her face and tucked it behind her ear. "Things -c
    17:29:08тoнoрĸa : to complain. She did seem to know her plants...better than him in fact. But that was why he had been working with Daray, who knew his herbs. "I see...well, whatever plants you see I will no doubt find use for..." At the offer to slow he took a momentary pause, rolled his wooden limb and shrugged. "I am fine..." A hand dropped and clunked on his -c-
    17:29:45Tory-Oakcroft : tend to fall into place if they are ment to Sybilla." His words were calm, the pensieve line of his jaw still stiff but they were the best he would give. He could never tell her everything was going to be okay, that they would never have hurdles to cross because it would be an outright lie. One that she might need to hear, but it would solve -c-
    17:30:26Destan has joined the conversation.
    17:30:53Tory-Oakcroft : nothing in the long run. "Planning on expanding?" His smirk rose as he tilted her head upward so her eyes met his. "Or are we venturing back into a more promiscuous line of work." =
    17:31:02«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : Welcome, please read through the rules and if you have any questions feel free to whisper myself or Mystreal))
    17:31:15ᴥАññóřãᴥ is away.
    17:31:46тoнoрĸa : wooden leg. "I am not exactly what one would call...whole..." Clunk...clunk. Sounded much like hitting a tree. "So sometimes it's hard keeping up..." Wood...up. Apparently Tohopka missed the joke. Her quandary about losing her home had him wondering...but he wasn't entirely sure his offer wouldn't come out perverted or wrong. "My business partner-c
    17:32:42Destan : Thank you.))
    17:33:50тoнoрĸa : left his half of our establishment empty some time ago...If you like you can stay there until you find your feet again. My apprentice and I are trying to set up a herb patch out the back...and you might be able to help..." He understood if she said she didn't want to. How to make it sound better? "There is a door between the buildings...so you-c-
    17:34:34тoнoрĸa : needn't worry about me wandering in at bad times..." A long thoughtful pause, a few messy strands breathed out of his face. "How do you feel about sick people?" Random much?>
    17:37:42xMystrealx : =Her fingers tripped at her side as she nodded a little. "If it is sprains you are healing, you will want witch hazel. The heat on the skin it gives soothes the pain." Plants were something she could concentrate on and they actually stopped the over excitment a little although she stil bounced her steps her words were more thought out, and well -c-
    17:38:33Livana is away.
    17:39:08xMystrealx : spaced. Flattening her fringe she couldn't keep the slowed pace much longer and now they had reached the forest's edge she bounded off between the trees a moment crouching a few feet away to pull a few mushrooms from the ground. "I could?" Forcing herself to concentrate, she stepped back holding the mushrooms out. It was like walking with a child-c
    17:40:37Tahlmah has joined the conversation.
    17:41:00«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : Welcome and long time no see Tahlmah))
    17:41:10Sybilla·Covelin : "I would never venture into that line of work while I have someone to love." She wanted to use the word mate because that was the word she grew up hearing. Humanizing it seemed like a better plan though. "The space is more a necessity. So that there are no nosy neighbors." They'd expanded in the past. Dominated the market /c/
    17:41:22«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» has returned.
    17:41:32Sīεgfгїεδ is away.
    17:42:28Sybilla·Covelin : with their goods and made out well, however, it was time consuming and that wasn't something she wanted to deal with again. "We'll expand as we need it for right now, the supply versus the demand is equal. When the demand becomes more than the supply capabilities we'll use the other spaces." Educated sounding words /c/
    17:42:38тoнoрĸa : Aye, Welcome))
    17:42:43Tahlmah : aye I am back again and thanks its been a while))
    17:43:20«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : http://chat.oasiz.net/chatroom/2523494B5C624F4F43 We now have an OOC room, just incase you're interested xD))
    17:43:40xMystrealx : or a spaniel that brought you back every rock and flower they found. Just hers were a little more precise. "Lions mane. Great for River sickness." It worked wonders on stomach flus and alike caught from water, or bad food. Her feet still pattered and she couldn't resist the urge to tuck her hair behind her ears. Caution was all well and good -c-
    17:44:30Destan has left the conversation.
    17:46:40xMystrealx : when you had a memory span that lasted more than a day. Elven ears twitched as she nodded. "Oh it would be my honour to help Sir Toh. It really would, oh yes!" She was getting over excited, and it was never going to be condusive to speak. "How much would you want in payment?" It was a perfect setting really for the girl. Elves were immune to most-c
    17:49:09xMystrealx : human viruses. Which ment sick....was not an issue. It was unlikely an elven disease was going to become rampant in a human city. Having passed the mushrooms over she scatted off again but something caught her eye. Cocking her head the sparkle made her halt and she tottered over to a large cliff face that was set into the forest. Her fingers -c-
    17:49:27Sybilla·Covelin : from a woman who didn't look old enough to hold the experience that she did. "I could rent you a space... cheaper than the wench." she figured giving him one would grate that nerve of his about charity. /d/
    17:50:35 Host «Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» kicked Tahlmah out of the chat room: ghosting
    18:00:07xMystrealx : weaved over the thin vein in the rock, twisting over it as she dug the soil out from the urface. A black crystalline sat under as she smiled and bounced excitely. "Toh!! Look!" Her fingers dug a little quicker and the casterite revealed in a spakling vein about a foot long. Surrounded by a russet rock.=
    18:01:28тoнoрĸa : <The elf (which he did know for sure when she slipped the hair behind her ear) seemed to know her stuff...in fact she knew far more about herbalism than Tohopka did. Show him a rotting limb and he'd know the herbs to get the person through removing it but show him a child with an upset tummy or a pensioner with arthritis and he just didn't have -c-
    18:03:36тoнoрĸa : the interest. She could definitely be useful if she decided to stay. He ate up the knowledge and stored it away, well aware that it probably wasn't going to stick due to his lack of interest....but hopefully it might linger. Every thing she offered him was places in separate pouches of his pack in order to keep them from being muddled. "For now-c-
    18:05:17тoнoрĸa : it does not matter about the coin...I am the main healer for the city, aside from Guildmaster Daray so I have no want for coin...The building has an upstairs where you would live and a downstairs that is much like a shop...I may need to use that for patients on occasion but otherwise you are free to keep your animals there..." A shift on his -c-
    18:06:43тoнoрĸa : legs and he followed her towards the cliff, almost tempted to catch her by the wrist to save her bounding off the side...Luckily he wasn't quick enough or else a wolf might have appeared and lunged for his throat. "If you are willing to help with the herbalism side, that is more useful to me than coin..." His eyes dropped to the rock she'd so -c-
    18:07:56тoнoрĸa : eagerly uncovered but he didn't look quite as excited. Still...he humoured her. "That's very pretty...perhaps you could use it to decorate your new home?" Because that was what it was really...he wasn't likely to boot her out anytime soon if she continued to be so useful.>
    18:08:36«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» is away.
    18:08:38тoнoрĸa is away.
    18:12:47Tory-Oakcroft : =He nodded to her words and smirked once more. "No one to question the howling, at 3 am." His smile finally came as his hands still held her hips and he kissed the top of her head to the offer. "You don't have to look after me Sybilla..." But it would be a far cry better than the wench. The place was clean, and cheap it was a brilliant home -c-
    18:14:10Tory-Oakcroft : when you were merely loitering. But at 2 am in the morning, the bunks knocking against your wall either side did become more than irritating. Pushing his fringe back he nodded. "Fine. But I will pay, no arguments." He pulled her off the desk letting her feet drop to the ground as he smirked. "Come on. You can work later." His hands took hers -c-
    18:15:22Tory-Oakcroft : tugging her toward the door. Tory was a sledgehammer, intelligent...but een looking at paperwork made his head ache. He kept his momentum backwards trying to tease her outside. Heavy boots were ready to plant into the floor if she tried to veer away.=
    18:15:28Tory-Oakcroft : Short sorry. Shild awake.)
    18:16:29xMystrealx : =Her fingers still dug to uncover th rock underneath as her eyes lit with the sparkle that the simple crystal gave. It was worthless, a black sotne that held about as much value as an old wench. But to her it sparkled with a glisten that made the light beautiful to watch. Tugging at the rock her fingers couldn't prize it from it, another tug and-c-
    18:17:43xMystrealx : a small crystal broke off. "It's stuck..." The annoyance that should come in her voice never did, just a slight giggle in reaction to Blaze hopping from her bushel onto the rock to scratch at the surface in an attmept to help. Holding the small crystal out in her hand her eyes watched it and the light barked off the surface like it would across -c-
    18:19:24xMystrealx : water. Turning her eyes to Toh then the crystal and back again she bounced. "Really? I could!" Bouncing again her hair bobbed as she pattered excitedly. "Oh by the trees of course I would help. I could get started on the gardens?" In the small amount of time she had been here, Mystreal had actually managed to make herself some good contacts. -c-
    18:20:55xMystrealx : A smith, a baker, a Tailor, A knight....and a king oh and not forgetting the Centaur. That wasn't bad going for a girl who had no idea of what she actually had available to her. "I wonder what it is?" Plants were one thing, trees and flowers she could name for fun. Hand her a dagger and she would call it a butter knife.=
    18:21:41Ancient_Daltamare : -=He slipped out of the rift from the orphanage from the tower. It was well deserved rest in a bed for once though it did feel lonely. Neck twisting causing the audible metallic grind before a few pops. He hadn't come across Mylise nor contessa in a while. Strange perhaps he should be searching for them instead of tending to the forge. Either that>
    18:23:04Sybilla·Covelin : "I am not trying to look after you. I am sharing my availabilities with the man I love." Very nice way of putting that she wanted him close by but not quite in her domain yet. That still felt...awkward in some ways. "Fine but you'll pay what I deem is necessary." Oh, they were both stubborn in they own ways. When he pulled there /c/
    18:23:16Ancient_Daltamare : or they would return eventually then again time meant little to him so he would play the patience game. Heading out of the orphanage he was swarmed by the children whom knew him and the others that didn't would react the way any child would, running away in fear or breaking into tears. It would break his heart...if he had one that operated on >
    18:24:37Ancient_Daltamare : emotional value=- Hey hey don't tug on the tail. -=He laughed alloud as he was dragged down by the children and decided to play for a while and see if they had any information that could be of use. It was unlikely but he did enjoy his time amongst them for there innocence wouldn't last forever=-
    18:26:10«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» has returned.
    18:26:13тoнoрĸa has returned.
    18:26:18Sybilla·Covelin : was a slight groan of complaint. "You're a bad influence on my work ethic." Still she couldn't or didn't want to argue with him. Fingers snatched the keys off the desk and she pointed to her bare feet. "I can't go adventuring with you like this." Adventuring? Sure, it was always an adventure when they traversed the market area together. /c/
    18:29:49тoнoрĸa : <The struggle with the stone was a rather amusing one...for all she had knowledge of plants and the like, she didn't seem to have a great deal of strength. Then again, she was an elf. The one legged shaman hobbled his way over, tapping his wooden leg at the knee so that it would bend and dropped to crouch beside it. "You would make a better go -c-
    18:32:16тoнoрĸa : of the garden than me or Tomas..." His apprentice one would assume. "That boy knows how to do numbers and keep books but I don't think he's really got the head for healing...The first time he was in the room when I was removing a finger...I've never heard an buffalo fall as heavy as that..." He was rambling and he stopped himself, aware she might-c
    18:35:06Sybilla·Covelin : tucked into her other pocket. Since she wouldn't be making that drop off to the treasury she was going to make sure and lock up. "I think I should get a dog. A big one. You know, one of those protector types." Playfully fingers tapped her hips as she mocked the thought process. Sybilla was of course only joking. Getting a dog would /c/
    18:35:28Sybilla·Covelin : not work out well... for the dog. "Oh! I could get one of those big cats..." Oh yes, even better idea. /d/
    18:36:18тoнoрĸa : well not know what a buffalo was or want to hear about fingers being removed. Sometimes he forget everyone wasn't quite as interested in anatomy as he was. "It's a rock of sorts...perhaps ore? The sort of thing you make metal out of?" Toh knew wood, not minerals but he could guess there was someone in town who would know what it was. From his -c-
    18:38:49тoнoрĸa : pack he pulled a large hunting knife, the handle of which was elaborately carved with a coyote's head (so similar to a wolf) and began to dig out the area around the rock. "I will see if I can get some more of it free...and then you can show someone who knows?">
    18:41:18Tory-Oakcroft : =His hands tugged her still as she stepped out and locked up he raised his brow at the talk of a guard anything. Watching her with an amused look he shook his head. "Or a bear perhaps?" He tapped his chin carefully as he joined in the fake thinking process with her. "There was some girl wandering around with a stretched rat....what about one of -c-
    18:41:26Livana has left the conversation.
    18:44:31Tory-Oakcroft : those?" Pushing his fringe back from his eyes he let his arm drape around her shoulders as they headed into the market place. "Only problem is, the poor things would die of a heart attack at the end of every month." His voice had gone quieter, to keep it from the outside world. Heavy boots thudded the ground softly, the click of metal heels on -c-
    18:45:36Tory-Oakcroft : the cobbles clicking out in time as he chuckled. "Hey, shame kalebs not around. Anyone tried to break in....his smart ass mouth would have them too busy punching him senseless, than robbing the place." His smile was a little to satisfied for it's own good at the though of Kaleb getting punched repeatedly in the face. Over and Over and Over....-c-
    18:45:43Sodá has joined the conversation.
    18:45:55xMystrealx : Welcome.))
    18:46:10Sodá : Hello. Thanks))
    18:46:24ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +Annora let out a soft breath as Cathaoir kissed her. She didn't hit him, but didn't quite hit him back. Her head was pounding and she was very, very confused. "If you think we didn't, then I'll just take your word for it." She said, nodding. He would know- he had a lot more experience with the whole thing, so he would know. So, if he said they <c>
    18:46:28ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> didn't, they didn't. "Aye. Well then- it's hot out. It wouldn't be out of character for either of us to try and get... more comfortable. Especially drunk." She said. She could live with that. She could get passed that. She inclined her head to the floor. "Well, your clean shirt is there, and your kilt next to it, if you wanted to get <c>
    18:46:41xMystrealx : Please read the rule page, and if you have any questions whisper Me or Kaidus =^.^=))
    18:46:43ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <C> dressed?" She said, blushing deeply again and trying to avert her eyes. Without the added lubrication of alcohol, she was blushing madly all the time.+
    18:46:56Sodá : Already on it ))
    18:46:57ᴥАññóřãᴥ has returned.
    18:47:16Sodá is away.
    18:47:33Tory-Oakcroft : His smile spread a little more to the internal thought and a small slightly dark laugh came out=
    18:48:27CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir smiled and caressed Annora's cheek. "It is hot- You seem to be feverish." He gently teased and felt her forehead. "He reached for the shirt but left the kilt where it was. "Isn't the kilt still covered in blood?" He asked honestly. He hadn't thought of it until that moment. She hadn't had the time to clean it. With a soft sigh he <c>
    18:48:58Sybilla·Covelin : "Ooh, a bear. Good one!" Sybilla could see it now: Welcome to Sugar and Spice Bakery, please don't mind the guard bear. A stretched rat? Oh, ferret. Mystreal. "I'd prefer a porcupine in that case. Oh! A little itty bitty killer chipmunk." The mention of heart failure caused a quiet laugh. The mention of Kaleb caused a sudden bristling. /c/
    18:49:21xMystrealx : =She was built to grace around an elven city and look pretty, not to fight. Her hands tugged again until Toh came to assist and she stepped back. Fascination had her bouncing and teetering forward to watch every move he made on the rock. "I like gardnes. Could I grow honeysuckle....it is useless but it does smell ever so sweet." Flitting from one-c
    18:49:27÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : ~He stared down at his empty mug, chin propped upon the knuckles of hands folded over one another. His plate sat off to the side, cleaned. He looked up to watch the tender working. The King's Head tavern was packed. Full of off duty guards, regulars, newcomers and the like. He could pick up conversations here and there but none of them stood out >
    18:50:45xMystrealx : topic to another was as easy as a rivers flow to her. The comment of fingers had her paling a little but she just smiled and side stepped the point. "A rock? But it is so shiny." Her eyes flitted as the knife scraped into the stone and she thought a minute looking around her before gathering up her skirt and holding it under the drop zone for the-c
    18:51:05÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : as interesting. Finally he got up. Paid for his drink and his meal, then headed out. This would be the last time he would be eating or drinking at the King's Head. He'd need to save some money, so he'd have to go to the Drowned Wench if he was to be getting a room or the like from here on out. He walked along the cobblestones, his boots clicking >
    18:51:32CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>pulled the shirt over his head and kept from staring at her body hoping to put her at ease. "Maybe you might want to get something on as well." He offered as a way to curb her blushing. He took a moment to think and asked her barely above a whisper. "So, was yesterday Kat's birthday?" He had made that assumption before he fell asleep.'|F|
    18:52:06CathaoirMacDonnchadh : I super apologize for disappearing. 'still apologizing to Annora'))
    18:53:02÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : by in unhurried fashion. He made a stop at the forge, but didn't enter. Just looked up at it, trying to think.~
    18:53:18Sybilla·Covelin : Their little spat last night still had Sybilla rather annoyed at the other dog. "Ofi is an intolerable pain in the rear." A soft mutter how she wasn't an idiot was released while they walked. Her arm sliding around his lower back. "Deserves a good jaw breaking." The quiet clunking and clicking from his heels drew her attention with a tilt to the/c/
    18:53:36xMystrealx : the shining black crystals as they began to come away. A few small bits dropping into the basket curve of her skirt and she smiled. "Oh Oh! I know...Sir. Ancient plays with rocks. In his..." She could never remember human words that were new and it had her face moving into an over animated look of contemplation. "In the hot place." It made no -c-
    18:56:04xMystrealx : sense really. But it did. Amber eyes skimmed the rocks falling as her chest puffed. "they are so ery pretty!" Not once did she ask if they were worht money, or could make anything useful...she just seemed to enjoy the shimmering surface of the black mineral. Her fringe bobbed and she waited to see if they could collect anymore. "You could come -c-
    18:56:35Sybilla·Covelin : head. Had they always made that noise? A shrug was given at the thought. Some days it was easier to pay attention to things than others. "I think he was truly disturbed when he realized we were sharing a bed." Sybilla actually sounded surprised by this. Made no sense to her. Well, it did, Kaleb was reacting the same way she reacted to Liv... /c/
    18:57:30xMystrealx : and help! His downstairs smells a bit like metal, and ash...but the tea is nice." Her feet pattered as she seemed to have been totally swung 180 on the collection idea. Mystreal was an asset to any herbalists...but keeping her attention going took work.=
    18:59:44Sybilla·Covelin : oh, spirits in heaven, did she really come off like that? "Oh! Oh! Look...they have new daggers." Feet guided them to the vender and she peered at the available wares with a half tilted head. /d/
    19:02:32Tory-Oakcroft : =His jaw set at the conversation topic, as he brushed his hair back but this time squared his shoulders. Oh and he was acting exactly like a jealous pig headed moron with his next sentence. "He is just pissed his wolf ass got beat to the punch." By a human none the less. Oh it was Ironic but it gave him the most smug look he had possibly ever -d-
    19:03:28ᴥАññóřãᴥ has left the conversation.
    19:03:36CathaoirMacDonnchadh has left the conversation.
    19:04:09Tory-Oakcroft : carried. "I take it the smart mouth house pet had an opinion." He was getting ryled, and the stupid smart mouthed canine wasn't even around him. His fingers twitched a little, as he noted to himself to headbutt the little SOB when he got the chance. The boots hadn't always clicked. The metal soles usually had a coating of leather but that had -c-
    19:05:22Valtorian_Nightstar has joined the conversation.
    19:05:33CathaoirMacDonnchadh has joined the conversation.
    19:06:20Valtorian_Nightstar has left the conversation.
    19:06:27xMystrealx : Bah I was typing my welcome!)
    19:06:41«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : up is your friend))
    19:06:45«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : Welcome, please read through the rules and if you have any questions feel free to whisper myself or Mystreal))
    19:06:48«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : taddda))
    19:06:53«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : wb Cath))
    19:07:00Tory-Oakcroft : shredded at the heels from repeatedly stamping on training dummies. His arm still draped over her shoulders she pulled away atracted by shiny things. She really was a girl afterall. Pushing his fringe back he plodded over at his lazy pace. Hands shoved into his pockets he lolloped lazily to her side. Stood tall the vendor took note of the mans -c-
    19:07:23тoнoрĸa : <One well placed stab with the blade and a large hunk of the rock came away and that seemed to be when Tohopka gave up...His knee was aching (the real one, not the wooden one) and he didn't much fancy seizing up on a cliff face and taking a dive over it...or making Myst drag him back. He may be short but he doubted she could manage it. "Without a-c
    19:07:52CathaoirMacDonnchadh : ty)
    19:07:58Tory-Oakcroft : crest at his chest and his pendnat and bustled busily to try and shove some of the more pricey weapons to the front. A smirk came as he picked up a short sword. "You know. You could do with a weapon."=
    19:08:26÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : mind if i jump in? ))
    19:08:39тoнoрĸa : pick I doubt you'll get more out...short of blunting my good knife anyway..." he slipped the knife away again, offered the chunk of odd rock to her and then grabbed his staff to force himself upright. Luckily no falling over the cliff, though it did look like an awful lot of effort for him. "You can plant whatever you like Myst...the plots no -c-
    19:08:50Sybilla·Covelin : sure have at it)
    19:09:10ᴥАññóřãᴥ has joined the conversation.
    19:09:14CathaoirMacDonnchadh : wb
    19:09:18ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Ty))
    19:10:08Sybilla·Covelin : Ack... Tom's here...)
    19:10:32тoнoрĸa : royal garden but it covers the back of both houses...Some of my herbs I get imported anyway, since you can't grow them in a place like this..." The pack slung over his shoulder and he tapped his wooden limb to make sure it was on straight. "Lead the way then Mystreal...pretty sure the blacksmiths ain't too far from the healing centre..." Still -c-
    19:10:40Sybilla·Covelin has left the conversation.
    19:11:08÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : oh hm ))
    19:11:21тoнoрĸa : further than he wanted to walk. Bindzi nudged her nose into his side and gave an apologetic whine, as if to say she'd carry him if she could...but he didn't fancy breaking his pet any more than she already was.>
    19:11:41Tory-Oakcroft : Ahhhh -Switches on hyper brain mode-))
    19:11:45Tory-Oakcroft is away.
    19:11:55xMystrealx : Come play with us if you want Tully.)
    19:12:26÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : alright ))
    19:12:37÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : yall headin to the forge right? ))
    19:12:40тoнoрĸa : aye))
    19:12:47÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : works out then ))
    19:13:06xMystrealx : Yeah I think we are gonna pass the orphanage on the way, to pick up the idiot -Smirks-))
    19:14:53÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : ~Tully sat down at the front step of the forge, rubbing tiredly at his face, tussling his long hair. He really didn't...no no, he did. He did. Well, he looked out at the marketplace and all its comings and goings. He thought he saw Sybilla for a minute but maybe it was his imagination. He felt like a sick thing, brain flashing, twisting in on >
    19:15:56CathaoirMacDonnchadh : brb
    19:16:00CathaoirMacDonnchadh is away.
    19:16:42÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : itself but, it mattered not. He would pay it no mind. He wasn't drinking much anymore, maybe that was it. Afterall, he used to drink quite a lot. But now he wanted clarity of mind and with that came...awful, just awful a thing as reality. He couldn't take it sometimes, but it was better this way. Wasn't it? He let his fingers jab into his eyeballs>
    19:17:32CathaoirMacDonnchadh has left the conversation.
    19:17:52÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : until he saw stars. Then he took in a deep breath, let his hands fall to his sides. He would just remain calm and look at all the people, smiling stupidly, lazily, drunkenly. Even if he was sober, he could pretend, couldn't he? Ah yes, the weather. He would focus on that. Looked to be clear skies. That meant good hunting. Hunting. He would focus >
    19:19:44Kalika*-* has joined the conversation.
    19:20:01Kalika*-* has left the conversation.
    19:20:06÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : that. He would hunt for a living now. Meant he had to be the best. So it was his bow...Yes, his bow, he thought, unslinging it from his back, taking it, putting an imaginary arrow inside, pulling it, drawing back, aiming at the ground. Fly, fly away..He raised the weapon, aiming to the heavens, and released. It made a very distinct noise when >
    19:20:07xMystrealx : Stop potarting woman!)
    19:20:14Chris Wittman has joined the conversation.
    19:20:23Chris Wittman has left the conversation.
    19:20:26«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : Welcome, please read through the rules and if you have any questions feel free to whisper myself or Mystreal))
    19:20:29«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : damnit))
    19:22:16÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : released, something to strike fear into the hearts of those who knew of such things. But alas, he was but a hunter. No machine of war, for there was no war to be had. Only law, law to keep people in their places. Take heed Tully, to the guards around you, for they will not hesitate to draw blade and come crashing down upon your head in full force.>
    19:23:12÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : He reslung his bow and let his eyes close, hands folded, forehead upon knuckles, hair fallen down in a shield around him, hiding him from the world. The hell was he doing anyway? He couldn't remember, so he just sat there a while.~
    19:23:13ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +Annora left the room with Cathaoir in it, a bundle of laundry under her arm. She needed to think. She went out the back of the forge, not wanting to run into anyone. What was going on? Less than a week ago she and Cathaoir were at each other's throats, he accused her of being a coward, of letting his mother, her daughter, her family die in the <c>
    19:26:39xMystrealx : =Her eyes widened as she dropped her skirt scattering the few flecks of crystal that had gathered in it and placing both around the large chunk of ore. Her amber eyes were fixated on the sparkle as she twisted it in her grip back an forth letting the light cast off it. aHer eyes were enthralled as she just tottered behind him staring at the -c-
    19:28:46ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> fiery church. She shivered at the memories of that night. She woke to the smell of burning human flesh, of Bear yanking her out of bed, dragging her by the arm to the nursery. He had picked up Kat and.... She cursed, shaking her head. No. She would not think of that. She couldn't live like she had before, forcing herself to remember every <c>
    19:28:57ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> single day.+
    19:28:59ᴥАññóřãᴥ : BBs)
    19:29:01ᴥАññóřãᴥ is away.
    19:29:26xMystrealx : glassy surface. They tottered past the orphanage (Because the typist can't thing of anything better) and the squeals of laughter finally drew her out of her fascination. "Sir Ancient!!" Her shrill excitment bounced out as she stood a few metres away bouncing and holding out the shiny ore. It was s simple gesture as she bounced on the balls of -c-
    19:30:37ᴥАññóřãᴥ has left the conversation.
    19:33:10xMystrealx : feet. Her skit was muddy, and covered in mud from holding it under the rocks. The red bob bounced as she giggled at the large creatures broad smile. Elven ears twiched a little as she waited outside the gate way. Watching Toh and his limb she thought a moment and trualed through her bag. " Here." Rooting out a vial from her bag she held it out. -c-
    19:34:18xMystrealx : "It will help..." The Ginger and cinnamon brew would give him enough energy to bear with the exertion, and a dose of rosehip would easy the pain. Tucking her hair behind her ears she crouched lazily and her fingers wrapped into the dogs fur trying to stem the whine.=
    19:37:36тoнoрĸa : is it my go or Dalt's?))
    19:37:46Ancient_Daltamare : I'l post that way we can resume the trip to the forge))
    19:37:54тoнoрĸa : ok ))
    19:37:54xMystrealx : Yup then tully can plaqy.))
    19:37:58xMystrealx : ^.6)
    19:39:33Ancient_Daltamare : -=He only stopped bounding about with kids in tow when he heard a voice with more energy then these could muster as a group=- Kids. This is Duchess Mystreal and he is....I don't have a clue. -=He nodded twice to that satisfied with those introductions. He considered sicking the kids on her to see if they were capable of wearing the elf out but >
    19:41:29Ancient_Daltamare : something about cruelty kicked in and he stopped himself=- Let us hope you kids are more mature when you are her age. -=He nodded while plucking one of the kids hanging off of his arm only to gently lay him down=- I will return with some snacks for you all later. -=He began trudging towards the gate to the orphanage swinging it open to slip >
    19:42:47Sodá has left the conversation.
    19:44:20Ancient_Daltamare : outside before turning to make sure it was securely locked. Mylise would have his head if any of the brats went missing due to him=- Ok, enough with the bouncing. -=He reached down and scooped up the elf so that she hung over his shoulder. He really should invest the time to study her for the new condition he named after Mystreal would remain >
    19:45:54Ancient_Daltamare : eternal as her supply of energy=- I hope she didn't cause you to much trouble. -=He spoke to the man=- My name is Daltamare. -=He bowed politely, even still his height remained well over the male=- Why would you bring me this? -=He didn't exactly know what she wanted done with the mineral, what a statue or something? He was too blind to be >
    19:46:21Ancient_Daltamare : considered anything close to an artist and besides he didn't know what colour it was either to identify it. The boss would know though so off to the forge he started=-
    19:48:26Ancient_Daltamare : oh yeah heavy Russian accent always followed by a purr -_-))
    19:48:40xMystrealx : -Snickers-)
    19:49:10тoнoрĸa : <The offered vial was taken with gratitude...Toh didn't particularly like pity from other people but he was sore and tired...so he took it. Just this once. They were going to be living together after all. The children that weren't accosting Daltamare seemed drawn towards Bindzi who was more than used to the attention of grubby handed midgets. -c-
    19:50:40тoнoрĸa : Tohopka had enough visits from them after all and they all wanted to tug on the three legged pups ears and attempt to make her their next 'horsie'. Lucky for them she didn't seem inclined to bite. A swig from the vial and murmured thanks and Tohopka's odd eyes lighted on Daltamare. The tiger might not know him but he knew the tiger...given that -c-
    19:52:19тoнoрĸa : there weren't many giant tiger blacksmiths in the town. "Tohopka Echohawk...some of them know me..." A few that did gave him a wide berth. Children weren't generally big fans of their doctors. Others recalled the sweet goods he usually had for them when he was done...but thankfully had the sense not to harass them. "No trouble...in fact she was -c-
    19:53:48тoнoрĸa : more use than anything..." He didn't look alarmed by the creature's manhandling of the elf...he just hoped the elf's animal friends didn't take a dislike to them. "I think she wanted to know what it was..." His staff inclined to the stone and he started on the road towards the forge, if only to free Bindziil from the grabby hands of the children.>
    19:58:09xMystrealx : You wanna go tully they will be like pretty much at the foreg now.))
    King Adiemus Thornwyck
    King Adiemus Thornwyck
    Admin
    Admin

Post  King Adiemus Thornwyck Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:32 am

20:00:17÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : yea sure ))
    20:04:23÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : ~He realized himself and stood up. He couldn't be sitting here like this anymore, wasn't his place. He looked up to see Dalt and Tohopka walking up, with an unknown person on Dalt's shoulder. From there he couldn't tell if she were a girl or a tiny woman. As for himself, he was a blonde man, built like a bodybuilder, of average height, clean >
    20:06:34÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : shaven, wearing tans and browns of padded cloth interwoven with leather, and a chain shirt. He had a bow and quiver at his back, a dagger at his side, and two broad shortswords at either hip. He wore no helmet, and had long, straight hair. He was tan from being outdoors, had dark brown eyes, and pulled a waterskin from his belt to drink from it as>
    20:09:22÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : they approached. He corked it and put it back in its place, walking down the steps and taking a step off to the side to allow them clearance so he wasn't blocking the way. He eyed the woman briefly as they closed in, then nodded in their general direction. Not that he expected much in return; afterall, last he knew Dalt wanted his blood, and >
    20:10:14÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : he'd rather gravely insulted Tohopka. Perhaps Dalt was over it though, and maybe Tohopka didn't know who he was in this, his Human form.~
    20:11:23xMystrealx : =she was bouncing excitedly at the gates until her body was hefted over his shooudler and a shirll squeak would come right next to his ear. "It's high up here!" Her legs kicked a little as small fists balled at her skirt to keep it from riding too high up her backside. Tipped upside down the world looked odd. Everything was the wrong way round -c-
    20:13:05xMystrealx : and it had her cackling as she bounced on his shoulder from his gait. Her feet still wrigglign she had to grip into his fur to give her some sense of security that she wasn't going to barrel head first to the ground. Her hair forced to dangle she squirmed so she could see round him. "I helped to gather herbs. Sir Toh said that I could have a -c-
    20:15:14xMystrealx : home in his clinic. Aslong as I help with the garden, and the ill people." Dalt had never actually paid enough attention to realise that when in a setting of herbalism she could concentrate. The girl could brew anything, and grow most things. Another giggle came as she swung on his shoulder. "It is pretty Sir. Ancient...I want to make it into -c-
    20:17:45Sīεgfгїεδ has left the conversation.
    20:18:35xMystrealx : something for my room. Could you help me please?" Her voice squeaked at the ends as his shoulder was planted in her stomach. Seeing Tully she smiled broadly and waved. "Greetings Sir. Could you please ask the furball to put me down? Everything is the wrong way upside this way." The blood was beginning to rush to her head as she planted her palms-c
    20:19:17xMystrealx : into his back to try and get her head atleast the right way up.=
    20:23:33νalοr has joined the conversation.
    20:23:59xMystrealx : Welcome. Please read our rules page and if you have any questions whisper myself of Kaidus.))
    20:24:02«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : Welcome, please read through the rules and if you have any questions feel free to whisper myself or Mystreal))
    20:24:07xMystrealx : 1-0))
    20:25:12Ancient_Daltamare : -=He looked to Tohopka with a tilt of the head=- They are good kids. Too bad they have to be brought into such a world. -=If it wasn't obvious before that he was a pessimist by nature it was now. He didn't speak again until she spoke of herbs, and then he wondered if a certain species of weed grew nearby but then again. It was better he hunt on >
    20:25:58νalοr : Thank you. ))
    20:28:04Ancient_Daltamare : his own=- Aye, she is nice to have around but quite the handfull...not to mention a bundle of energy. -=Even on his shoulder she found a way to bounce which amazed him. He wondered if it bothered her the way the two men spoke about her but then again he could just be doing this subconciously to bug her. Once they neared the forge he placed her >
    20:29:42Ancient_Daltamare : upon her feet in the most gentle manner he could before reaching back to scratch the area she gripped onto=- I can't tell what it is right now. -=His eyes opened as he tapped on the metallic orbs with those jagged claws of his=- I can tell it is a low grade ore but I need to know what colour it is first. -=Closing those eyes before he seen to much>
    20:31:45Ancient_Daltamare : of the world after that little display was done=- Take good care of her Tohopka. -=His Russian accent made it hard pronounce but he still tried none the less. It was then he picked up the scent of Tully=- You two go on ahead and present this to the boss in the back. He can tell you exactly what it is. I have something I must speak of with this >
    20:32:21νalοr has left the conversation.
    20:33:19Ancient_Daltamare : man. -=He opened the door to the forge allowing them access waiting until they passed before he spoke=- The rules here were simple. Do not wreck the reputation of the forge which I admit you did well while I was gone. No harming nor influencing the employees in any manner which again you did well. And no wolves, I understand they seem to infest >
    20:33:59Ancient_Daltamare : the area worse then rats lately so business and just that is fine. To allow one to stay though? The hell were you thinking? -=He spoke calmly trying to keep his cool about him=-
    20:35:29тoнoрĸa : <It looked like trouble was brewing between tiger and man...in this form he didn't recognise Tully as the half orc he'd once gotten drunk with...and who he'd mended after Dalt had seen to him last time...or perhaps he might have thought to interject and save himself the trouble of mending the man again. As it was, when Mystreal found herself on -c-
    20:37:49тoнoрĸa : her feet again Toh offered a wry sort of smile. It was quirky on his features and didn't quite fit his face but it was a smile none the less. "You seem popular around here Mystreal...at least enough that you are continually whisked off your feet..." He quipped, his disjointed steps heading for the forge at the beasts offer. He made no comment -c-
    20:39:14тoнoрĸa : about her energy levels...true she might prove hard work over time but Toh saw potential in her...at least in her herbalism. The energy just needed a little focus...if all else failed they could just do the old carrot on a string trick...only with something shiny. That'd soon direct her. "I will Daltamare..." Was his only reply. Seemed the tiger -c
    20:39:38тoнoрĸa : had a soft spot for the elf...then again hating Mystreal would be like hating a puppy....just plain wrong.>
    20:41:43÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : ~He watched them walk off into the forge and then listened to Dalt's words. Looking him in the eye was a joke, but he did it anyway. Slowly he drew in a breath, thinking back as to why he'd done it. He pursed his lips and then just shook his head. "You know, Dalt. The only thing keeping me here, was respect for you. You were gone. Contessa stopped>
    20:44:23÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : coming by. Kia left. I stayed. I stayed at the forge because the Boss needed help and I was the only one to do it. I thought you gone for good, Dalt. If I would've known you were going to come back and chastize me for who and what I do while under YOUR roof, I never would have agreed to it. You were right, what you said yesterday. This is your >
    20:46:16÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : territory. But for a while there, I thought it was mine. Do I regret it? Yes, but not for those reasons. I took-" He slammed his own chest, then gripped his fist into as tight a ball as he could. But he just shook his head with a disgusted look on his face. "Nevermind. I regret every second of letting her in there. Is that what you want to hear? >
    20:48:45÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : That I fucked up? Well, I DID! I FUCKED UP DALT, I FAILED!!" He watched him eagerly, hoping, praying he would go ahead and attack. There was no way Tully could take Dalt, and all his time in the forest just affirmed that to him. Dalt, the Werewolves, everyone. Tully was weak. Useless. But he'd die before admitting that.~
    20:49:47xMystrealx : -hands Tully and oscar-)
    20:50:10тoнoрĸa : -gives him a table to flip-))
    20:50:37xMystrealx : =Placed on her feet it took a moment for the patter to take hold before she began the usual bounce. Her eyes fixed on both the men and she tried to look stern as she crossed her arms over her chest, at them talking about her like she was a pet. But t just looked misplaced, as the corners of ehr mouth still twitched with a smile. Amber eyes -c-
    20:50:38Ancient_Daltamare : gives him instant orc tully formula in whiskey flavour=-))
    20:52:28xMystrealx : flashed a little at the tiger as she bounced a little. "But..." He had already padded of and her eyes skitted to the rock then to Toh. Her smile came back withing seconds to full force and she cocked her head. "I think I know the way." Elven ears twitched to the conversation outside. The door ajar she could hear even the quietened wods as she -c-
    20:56:52xMystrealx : stalled a little in the doorway. Shaking her head she bounced inside the main room, before turning to the door behind the counter where the crackle of the fires always burn't. A little nerves hit her, as the forge would be dark and hot. Her bounce actually stopped, for the briefest moment as she grabbed hold of Toh's arm and tugged. "It is -c-
    21:00:10xMystrealx : this way I think." Teetering on the balls of her feet she tugged him through the door. The heat blasted into her face and her grip tightened a little at the thick smell of heat and ash. She was grounding herself, bouncing forward as she looked around the forge. The fires burn't and large men beat on anvils the hot metal in their hands shining -c-
    21:04:33Letholdus has joined the conversation.
    21:04:52Tory-Oakcroft : his heavy arms beat the bellow of the kiln as the odd younger man came with bits of deformed metal and were given sweeping instructions with hand movements in tow. The man was tall, 6'0 easily, his build wide and broad. The mans shoulders were bare, a large smith apron hung over the front of him with thick leather gloves strapped to his -c-
    21:04:56Tory-Oakcroft : Shit!)
    21:05:19xMystrealx : with a red hot light that lit their faces. Her feet moved over the floors as firey red hair glimmered in the light of the fire. The sort shkirt, and bare legs brought her the odd glance as she meandered through. One man stood out. Stood at a large his heavy arms beat the bellow of the kiln as the odd younger man came with bits of deformed metal -c-
    21:06:18«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : Hey Leth))
    21:06:28Letholdus : Hey. ))
    21:06:39xMystrealx : and were given sweeping instructions with hand movements in tow. The man was tall, 6'0 easily, his build wide and broad. The mans shoulders were bare, a large smith apron hung over the front of him with thick leather gloves strapped to his forearms. Clearing her throat lightly she chirped a little quieter than normal. "Excuse me Sir...I found -c-
    21:08:02xMystrealx : this." Offering the small rock out she smiled brightly to the man her ears twitching to the deafening roar of fire, and air being forced in. The hammering of metal and the heavy breath of exhausted men. "Sir Ancient said you would know what it was?" The man stopped wiping his head off and turnign to face the pair, large arms covered his broad -c-
    21:09:30xMystrealx : chest a large auburn beard spreading his face, sweat covered draggles of off brown hair stretching onto his shoulders loosely. The mans face was lined, worked with the heat. Grey stoney eyes watching she almost back stepped. The man took one look at the rock and bit out an answer in a gruff bass tone that sounded as if he had swallowed a bag of -c-
    21:10:33xMystrealx : gravel. "It's tin ore. Useless." That was all he said and turned back to his work, having little time for a small elf and her tug along friend. The wind a little knocked out of her for a moment she still smiled brightly "Thankyou..." Looking to Toh, the air was stifling her. It was hot and acrid and she was struggling to breathe.=
    21:11:02Frank Demarto has joined the conversation.
    21:11:10«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : Welcome, please read through the rules and if you have any questions feel free to whisper myself or Mystreal))
    21:11:13Frank Demarto has left the conversation.
    21:11:16«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : 1-1))
    21:11:23«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : even if I scared him off >.>))
    21:11:49тoнoрĸa : Are we still posting in order? Or...are we not?))
    21:12:01xMystrealx : No point.))
    21:12:18xMystrealx : May aswell free post until they come back together again.)
    21:12:20xMystrealx : ^.6)
    21:13:59Ancient_Daltamare : oh so I can post then))
    21:14:03xMystrealx : yeah.)
    21:15:21тoнoрĸa : <The fight and the profession of upset from the human side of it certainly had the potential to go violent...but it wasn't his job to break up fights...just sort out the after effects. The faux anger from Myst was rather more amusing than it should have been and Toh tightened his jaw not to laugh. Bindziil opted to stay outside and watch the -c-
    21:15:46Ancient_Daltamare : -=He focused on Tully, listening to each word closely. Eyes drifting open to penetrate past the very flesh that bound him to this world to view his aura yet it would appear as though they met eye too eye. After all was said and done the beast cocked his head off to the side since the half orc seemed to be holding something back=- >
    21:16:43тoнoрĸa : conflict between Daltamare and Tully, if only because she wasn't a big fan of metal banging around...Wood she was used to but not metal on metal. It made her ears flinch every time it echoed from the recesses of the forge. As he was tugged deeper into the suffocating warmth of the forge Toh gave a nod or two to those inside he had met courtesy -c-
    21:18:33Ancient_Daltamare : You never one to sulk like you were on the steps. Two I have a forge in Russia that me and contessa call home...or at least did until she disappeared. You shouldn't regret assuming this place was yours, for a while it was but there were ground rules still laid. I never abandon anything nor anybody. -=He had a different scope on time from the >
    21:18:41тoнoрĸa : of burns or misplaced hammers but let Mystreal do the leading. He hadn't been inside this building without a guide before...so she had more of a clue of direction than him. The air inside smelt far worse than his workplace, which generally had a tone of sawdust and herbs rather than death (Toh kept a scarily clean shop considering the time -c-
    21:19:48Ancient_Daltamare : mortals that roamed the earth, for him what seemed to be a month could be a year to most since he couldn't view the sky to see the sun nor moon in place to keep track of and nor did he wish to at that=- Explain to me though what you took? Was it contessa is that why she is no longer around? -=Anything else in the forge was just an object that >
    21:20:23тoнoрĸa : period...hints he'd picked up on his travels suggested that there was some merit in keeping things clean). No this building was like stumbling into the churches idea of Hell...and left a bad taste in the back of his throat. The man's answer about the stone was as useless as Dalt's (which was no easy task considering the beast couldn't even see-c-
    21:20:48Ancient_Daltamare : be rebuilt short of the employees. He didn't care so much about the wolf now that Tully seemed to get the point. His voice still as cold as ever, lacking any hint of what the beast may be thinking=-
    21:21:50тoнoрĸa : see it) and seemed to knock the eagerness and cheer out of his over energised friend. Oi. That was no good. A hand caught on her hand and gentle led her back the way they'd come, to fresh air and slightly less suffocating heat. "You know blacksmiths are small minded creatures...they see things in terms of use.." He inclined his head towards the -c-
    21:23:11тoнoрĸa : stone they'd discovered. "Something doesn't need a use to be appreciated Myst...It's a good prize you found and I may be able to think of something to do with it..." He wasn't a blacksmith...but he could do an awful lot with a piece of wood. Minds out of the gutter please. "A chest maybe, inset with the gems...?">
    21:24:28ᴥАññóřãᴥ has joined the conversation.
    21:24:37тoнoрĸa : Wb Annora))
    21:24:42ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Ty)0
    21:24:46ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Locations?))
    21:25:06xMystrealx : =It wasn't so much the answer as the air that was suffocating out her bounce. Her hand tugged she didn't argue and kept pace at his side. Through the door of the forge and with the shop door open he lungs caught in a large breath. "I do not like it in there Sir Toh." The forge was too hot, and the air was thick which ment it weighed on her -c-
    21:25:16тoнoрĸa : forge...tully and dalt are arguing out front and toh and Myst just came outside))
    21:25:20÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : ~His brows furrowed at the mention of such a thing, but he just shook it off. He guessed Dalt had that one coming, considering past events. "No, I didn't take Contessa. I just.." He sighed. "I have feelings I shouldn't have is all. For a certain mutt." He smirked at himself, wishing to hell he didn't have to admit such a thing aloud but Dalt was >
    21:26:13Letholdus has left the conversation.
    21:26:55xMystrealx : shoulders liek a lead weight. Stepping after him back outside the fresh air caught on her cheeks. The two men caught er attention again and Amber eyes watched a moment. Small flesks of ash from the fires sat in her hair and the white fabric of her dress. Still recovering her bounce she watched. Stuck between a rock and a hard place in a way, it -c-
    21:28:15xMystrealx : felt rude to stand staring, but there was no way she was stepping foot in that forge again tonight. Tugging his hand she smled. "It is okay Sir Toh. Just because the world doen't see the sparkle in the landscape, does not mean it will stop my eyes from finding it." The sweet honesty was sincere, and the cheshire smile came. "I will make us some -c-
    21:29:46xMystrealx : Tea.,. I am sure Sir Ancient will want some after his conversation." Even with a clear argument pushed in her face, she just sidestepped it. Her bounce slowly returning a little from the fresh air running into the door and over the room, it onyl took her a few minutes to brew some tea over the fires and pour it out. "Ginger and honey." Sitting -c-
    21:31:12xMystrealx : in a chair, she had an amazing ability to make herself at home wherever she fell. A broad smile came as she placed the ore in the centre of the table and the crystals sparkled. "A chest would be ever so lovely." That was it, her excitment took over at the prospect and she bounced a little in her seat. Placing her palms flat on the table, her feet-c
    21:31:52÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : his only damned friend in this hellhole so if he couldn't tell him, who could he tell? Just then he heard Tohopka and the woman coming back out so he shut his trap. He looked to Dalt, wondering if he was going to crack some joke or make fun of him in some way. Tully just stepped aside, finding the forge's effect on them rather amusing despite >
    21:32:59÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : himself. But they went off so he was left with Dalt once more. "You can't tell anyone I told you that," he said on a serious note. "I already know I'm a moron, I don't need everyone else knowing as well."~
    21:35:30Ancient_Daltamare : -=He just rolled his shoulders softly=- That is it? The hell man. I once thought I was in love with Kia, just turns out we let the lust of being friends with benifits get out of control and she is a mutt. Nothing wrong with it I just don't like them living in my territory because if I got back and I woke up with her attempting to kill me. If I>
    21:37:40Ancient_Daltamare : survived someone would have to pay for letting her in. -=He shook his head and laughed=- Get your ass back in that forge and lets have a drink. -=He thought it was something serious. Then again the mind and body could play tricks on people as well so he couldn't blame him. Turning around he padded inside the forge slipping in behind the counter >
    21:38:37xMystrealx : and calves swoung under the under the chair. Leaning forward to stare at the shiing surfaces her eyes glinted with a new green sheen. "Thankyou for coming with me Toh" Her smile was warm, and bright against her skin. It gave ehr a childlike quality, but her figure looked older. Elves aged in an odd way, she looked 19 but that was barely an age.=
    21:39:16Ancient_Daltamare : since somebody needed to watch it. He didn't pay much attention to the pair inside since his main focus was to get that out of the way=- So enjoy your visit? -=He spoke as he reached under the counter pulling up a mug of ale on the counter. He pulled the cork out with his claw and pulled out four mugs sliding them to the nearest location of each >
    21:41:12Ancient_Daltamare : within the faculty without them sliding off the edge. Made people question just how blind he was=- I'd be more gracious as a host but it isn't exactly the most well prepared for tea parties. -=He spoke in a serious tone before filling his mug with vodka. Taking a deep breath he took in the bitter scent of home before taking a sip=- So how is the >
    21:41:27Ancient_Daltamare : forest around here anyways? -=He had never been out there unless he had a shady delivery to do=-
    21:42:28xMystrealx : we falling back into order of Dalt, Toh, tully myst?)
    21:42:32тoнoрĸa : <He felt oddly protective of Myst...probably because she was so very child like. He'd held much the same role of mentor/father figure to Daray, despite no doubt being only a handful of years older than both of them....What was it they said about wisdom and age? Something important. Toh was old before his time, though not necessarily in a bad way.-c
    21:42:43тoнoрĸa : Oh >.>))
    21:42:52тoнoрĸa : oh wait...its my go anyway xD))
    21:42:57xMystrealx : yes it is lol)
    21:42:57Ancient_Daltamare : lol))
    21:43:22ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Lol)0
    21:43:31ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Ignore me, I'm gonna play with myself.))
    21:43:39xMystrealx : -chokes on tea-))
    21:43:42xMystrealx : Can I watch?)
    21:43:51Ancient_Daltamare : pulls out camera=-))
    21:43:58ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Oh yeah, I'm gonna do it out in the open. XD))
    21:44:12xMystrealx : >.> -Shoos back ic for the show-)
    21:44:17Ancient_Daltamare : and myst thinks my minds in the gutter)
    21:44:21Ancient_Daltamare : rolls bic=-))
    21:44:55тoнoрĸa : "Give me carving wood over clunking metal anyway..." He offered in agreement, seeming to fall into step with her again as she went in search of tea. "Your friend seems to have issues with that man...he seems familiar to me, though I can't think why..." Toh meant Tully of course but probably just came across as rambling again. The nearest seat was-c
    21:46:05CathaoirMacDonnchadh has joined the conversation.
    21:46:28CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'sighs' Internet is being douchy to me for no reason))
    21:46:42тoнoрĸa : dropped into, leg smacked to bend as he went. Seems he had the knack for that down. "Well I will make you an ever so lovely chest when I have the chance...see if I can remember how to make something other than hands and feet..." Metallic eyes strayed towards the pair as they entered, in search of something stronger than Myst's tea. "Glad to see -c-
    21:48:15ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +Annora cursed as she tripped over yet another tree root that hadn't been there a second before. Thankfully, the bundle of once-clean laundry broke her fall. She cursed roundly, pulling herself to her knees and wiping her hands off on her skirts, looking around the dark, thick forest. Her wide hazel eyes were even. She wouldn't panic, she <c>
    21:48:50тoнoрĸa : you solved that without needing a healer..." he offered out, gaze loitering on Tully before rolling back to Myst again. "Coming here? Like I said, it's on my way...In case I have to hobble off on an emergency the shops called 'Remedy and Repair', it's on the road towards the castle...you can't miss it..." Tohopka spent most of his days being -c-
    21:49:37тoнoрĸa : accosted by runners from who knows where, letting him know that he had this to mend or that to try and sew back on...Luckily these days everyone was aware it was quicker to bring their wounded to him, rather than vice versa.>
    21:52:57÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : ~Tully was hesitant to re-enter the forge, but since he was invited he did so without qualms. He went and took a seat near the counter, and took one of the mugs of ale in his hands but he didn't drink any of it. He nodded to Tohopka, eyed the woman again, and then answered Dalt's question about the forest. "The woods are for hunting, but it seems >
    21:53:03ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> wouldn't panic. All sorts of animals lived in this forest, and they could smell fear. Fear and the blood she still hadn't quite managed to wash off of Cathaoir's clothes completely. She took a deep breath. Night had snuck up on her- she'd misguessed the time of day when she went into the forest to wash the clothes, and then underestimated <c>
    21:54:35ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> how long it would take once she had got there and the sun had been low. She settled at the base of a tree, wrapping her arms around her knees as she tried to get ahold of herself. Annora had never been alone in the woods- when she was a girl, Cathaoir and Bear were usually with her (or she was chasing them), or her father. As an adult, <c>
    21:55:18CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir sat alone on Annora's bed. He was tempted to try making the bed. It was only fair if he tried to do something like that while she handled his clothes. If he hadn't had the past with her that he did, this would be out of character for him. She brought out the best and worst in Cathaoir. His eyes darted around the room. In his boredom<c>
    21:55:47ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> for the few times that she had been in the woods, she always had some sort of escort. Wait- there was one time that she had been alone in the woods. She shook the memory from her head. If she thought of that now, she surely would panic and draw any sort of monster out of the woodwork.+
    21:55:48÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : people use them for all sorts of things." He looked again to the pair, deciding to break the ice. "I guess you don't remember me or rather, don't recognize me, Tohopka. I'm Tully. We had a few drinks together a while back." Deciding not to mention the whole, trying to get him to chop off one of his arms, thing. He then nodded to the woman, since >
    21:56:24÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : he'd just given his name.~
    21:57:38xMystrealx : =The pair walking back in she had scooped her tea into her palms to sipping the liquid as they both sat. Blaze poked his head out of the bow at her back, his nose sniffing the air at the ale as he suddenly made a break across the room. His small body bounced off the floor onto a chair onto the counter where he balanced on his hind quarters eying -c
    21:57:47CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c> he slid off of the bed and decided to take another look at her trunks. Now that he knew that she was good at hiding things, he wondered what he might have missed. He was being careful with everything for fear there were family heirlooms or precious glassware hiding in things. He found two paintings in one of the trunks, he wasn't paying <c>
    21:59:09xMystrealx : Dalt then his ale. A squeak came from him to get themans attention. The new man eyed her and she smiled broadly, the cheshire grin spread over her face with a bristlign excitment. Had she enjoyed the forge...shaking her head a little her hair bobbed the ash from inside the forge that had settled in her hair floating down off her onto her bare -c-
    22:00:16CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>enough attention to remember which it was he got it from. In one was just Annora, arm up with hand in her hair looking every bit the chased damsel in storybooks. Then he saw the other and sat still. In that picture was a more pristine, elegant Annora being motherly in much the same outfit, with a young girl fully facing him. He spent much<c>
    22:01:18xMystrealx : shoulders. "The man with the very large beard said it was tin....he said it was useless." Her smile still beamed, as without the thick air of the forege surrounding her fully it was easy for her to keep on step. Tullys description of the forest grew her head to turn onto him. That was all a man could come up with? They were for hunting. -c-
    22:02:13CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c> of his time being lost in that painting, wishing for the life he had lost. He knew she wouldn't have had a painting of herself if he had married Annora and stayed in the village he would have raised the bundle of energy. He thought back to the one time he had seen her. She was worried about being haunted by the stable hand that died<c>
    22:03:01xMystrealx : Biting her lip to stop her from interjecting she focussed on her tea. The woods were beautiful, the trees spread with dappled light in the day and shimmered with the moons kiss by night. Birds sung, the grass flowed in the air. It was home. It was beautiful, and it was deservant of more than that. But that would be rude. Finishing her tea -c-
    22:03:13CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>because no one had opened the windows to release his spirit. She didn't want to be haunted by an angry spirit. The memory made him sigh and stay lost in his gaze of the painting'
    22:04:28xMystrealx : almost she giggled at Dalt's comment. "It is okay Sir Ancient, I made us some tea. Would you like some...it is ginger and honey!" Her voice chirped with a rich excitment and her attentionj was caught again. "I shall remember." She wouldnt. She never remembered much, her eyes even as she spoke already were being draw to the ore on the table -c-
    22:07:57xMystrealx : watching the shining black crystals that embedded in it. Tucking her hair behind her ears, the Elven appendages twitched as she seemed a little back stepped. Fixated on the ore she looked up to Toh and smiled brightly. "I wonder where it came from..." It was like magic to the girl, that something could grow from sheer rock that was so different -c-
    22:08:58xMystrealx : to the cold stone. Her Amber eyes skimmed to Dalt to directing the question at both in a way. Tully introduced himself, usually she was the first to jump to her feet and extend her greetings but as he was speaking mostly to Toh, she just bounced in her chair watching the ore.=
    22:15:20Ancient_Daltamare : -=He looked to the good doctor with a tilt of the head. How could this man help others survive for a living? He could see the profit of keeping them alive so they could provide more coin but in his line of work it was just as easy they be dead and robbed=- Would you care for some vodka. I brought it back from home. -=He figured the man might need >
    22:17:11Ancient_Daltamare : a drink before dealing with everything he had too. Well at least there were no shortage of idiots hurting themselves in this city especially when the sun fell and most were free of there workplace=- Well mr squirrel. -=He knew it wasn't a squirrel at this point but he wouldn't exactly call it blaze either. He had a quarter tankard of ale left, >
    22:18:38Ancient_Daltamare : need to get one of the minions in the back to run to the kings head for more here sooner then later. One more cup appeared as he poured one for the ferret placing it before the fuzzy creature. He figured Tully would help himself to the ale or vodka so he wouldn't extend the offer instead opting for him to grab what he desired=- And spiked tea for >
    22:20:19Ancient_Daltamare : for Mystreal. -=He settled his lazy ass back in the chair listening to the boss bark orders in the back. He should be back there but there was no projects that required his unique way of forging and the runes for the spring were near complete for the hot springs in any case=- You can do lots with tin. For example I can make a nice bell to put >
    22:21:54Ancient_Daltamare : around your neck so I can hear you coming from a good distance. -=Was that humour from the beast, while more tame then the Ancients appearantly it did have one after all=- I will have a tea after I am done this. -=He raised his mug taking another sip with a content sigh=- Hunting sounds good but I am out of a specific type of herb, weed, plant>
    22:22:50Ancient_Daltamare : ...whatever people call it. -=He could only identify it by scent but it did grow wild in most places of the world short of arid regions such as deserts=-
    22:25:41тoнoрĸa : <Eyes fell onto Tully thoughtfully, his own chin captured in his fist as he tried to place the face. "Ah I remember now..." He canted his head...yes, this form looked very different but there were some basic elements of physical structure which were the same. "You dislocated your shoulder, broken ribs, based face...Had a woman with you who held -c-
    22:27:22тoнoрĸa : you still when I put the arm back in..." Apparently he remembered injuries better than he did people. "And then we drank...I'm guessing..." He couldn't really remember that part but then he saw and met a lot of broken people and usually didn't have the opportunity to log their names away indefinitely. "Tea is fine for me Daltamare..." He was no -c-
    22:28:41тoнoрĸa : good drunk and although he had the fortitude of a man twice his size when it came to alcohol being in charge of his legs when wasted usually meant he ended up in a ditch somewhere. Whenever he drank at the King's Head he always left his leg the way modern day drivers leave their keys....so he couldn't be drunk and disorderly whilst manoeuvring -c-
    22:30:05тoнoрĸa : that thing. The talk of the forest seemed to hit a few nerves and he didn't blame Mystreal...elves were funny about forests, protective of them as if they were people. A hand strayed to the rocks gathered on the table. "They came from the Earth Myst...just like everything else in the world..." It wasn't that he knew that for certain (since-c-
    22:31:21тoнoрĸa : scientifically speaking he was accurate there)...it was just his belief. Everybody started as part of the Earth, everything was just one big circle. "If you're looking for a herb Daltamare, Mystreal here is very talented in that department...she might be able to help you weed it out..." oh really...that was a terrible pun. Tohopka had the sort-c-
    22:32:11тoнoрĸa : of humour you might expect from a dentist...when he tried to be funny it never happened but often he did amusing things by accident. Such was life...not everybody could be a comedian!>
    22:36:14÷Ťûľľŷ÷ has left the conversation.
    23:03:29xMystrealx : bah blinked...))
    23:04:02«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : also known as fell asleep...go to bed you muppet))
    23:05:32xMystrealx : =Her smile came light as she watched the conversation, again a little lost within it as her attention was still being drawn by the glittering ore. Blazes squeak heard she turned her eyes on Dalt and giggled. "Dont you go getting him drunk again Sir Ancient, he causes havoc." Nodding curtly, at this the small creature had already gotten her turfed-c
    23:07:21xMystrealx : from the kings. Brushing her hair behind her ears her smile brimmed wide as Toh spoke of her skill. "I can help you find it if you like Sir Ancient...It would be my pleasure after you have been so kind." Her voice filled with a sudden sense of escitement, and a slight puff of pride at the compliment. She jumped to her feet a little giddily as -c-
    23:11:03xMystrealx : being still was once again too much for her. "A bell?" Was that the best plan, considering it would just chime constantly fromher bounce. Fiery locks kept straying into her face and she brushed her fringe aside. The amber orbs that sat behind it sparkled as she placed her palms flat on the front of her dres and then gripped the fabric. " From the-c
    23:12:15xMystrealx : earth>" Her eyes sparkled a little over the ore once more and she pattered her feet.=
    23:14:30тoнoрĸa : Toh's typist is sleepy...so say Toh hobbled off and left Myst with directions and a key XP))
    23:14:32тoнoрĸa is away.
    23:14:36«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» is away.
    23:22:23You are no longer marked as being away.
    23:25:53xMystrealx : Wb)
    23:26:50ᴥАññóřãᴥ has left the conversation.
    23:28:36Ancient_Daltamare : -=He didn't speak a word. His own thoughts seemed to shift to an internal state as he figured out what to do with the ore that could prove even tin could be of some use. Most that came to mind were cups, plates used for survival out in the wilds. That would be of convient use anyways=- Blaze take it slow then. -=He spoke briefly before his hollow >
    23:28:51ᴥАññóřãᴥ has joined the conversation.
    23:29:13CathaoirMacDonnchadh : wibbles))
    23:29:43ᴥАññóřãᴥ : Ty.))
    23:31:11CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir snapped out of his daze. He set the painting up on the chair in the room and decided it was time for him to leave the room to check for Annora. He couldn't be sure how long he was daydreaming of having a perfect family with Annora. The light he could see in the windows as he came to the front of the forge made him worry. Annora should<c>
    23:31:43Ancient_Daltamare : gaze shifted to her=- Nay, I need to explore the forest anyways. -=It was more along his pride that was holding him back from asking for assistance and yet he had no qualms about offering help to others, two faced in that aspect but at least it was well intended in nature=- Tin is more or less used for basic things. Cups, forks, knives and plates >
    23:34:01CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>most definately be back by now. She wasn't one to stay out for anything this late. He looked around the front of the forge and moved onward and outward to the forest. There was no other place he could think of that she would go. So there he walked, pondering when to call out for her. He was still only adorned in the mid-thigh length shirt'
    23:34:22Ancient_Daltamare : for people who are expecting to go on a long journey. It is used for other things but nothing I don't think you would ever put to use. -=A whistle perhaps in case she was ever threatened? maybe but she would likely set it off just to draw his attention=- Or you can keep it as a trophy since you seem to be drawn to it. -=It was a raw form,>
    23:36:19Ancient_Daltamare : and likely very attractive to her considering it kept her attention so=- The dwarves value stone of any sort as much as your kind values the forest and all the gifts it has to offer. -=He didn't know what else to say really. The comment about the earth though he couldn't put as entirely accurate considering neither of his body was truely from this>
    23:36:53Ancient_Daltamare : planet. Merely trapped each cast out from there own plane of existance=-
    23:42:38ᴥАññóřãᴥ : +After sitting for a moment, Annora had managed to gather her wits. She couldn't stay in the forest overnight- not without a fire to keep the animals away. She closed her eyes, listening once again for the stream. She heard it slightly to her right and backtracked to it- finding herself standing ankle-deep in the stream after a few minutes. <c>
    23:44:23ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> She paused again for a moment. She hated the forest at night- it brought up bad memories. Memories of hiding in the trees, hearing screams as she lost consciousness. No. During the day, it was fine- even relaxing- but at night it scared the living hell out of her. After another deep breath she followed the stream. It was another <c>
    23:47:06ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> fifty- or perhaps more? She couldn't keep track.- yards. One moment she was ankle deep, the next, waist. Cursing roundly again she got a firmer hold on the bag of laundry and climbed out of the deep pool she had been bathing in the day before. From here, she knew the way. She made an about-face from the edge of the pool and stormed through <c>
    23:48:26ᴥАññóřãᴥ : <c> the bushes, using muscle memory to guide her way towards the forest's edge, her ankle and shin aching from the various branches and root systems she had tripped over.+
    23:51:17xMystrealx : -presses pause-))
    23:51:21xMystrealx is away.
    23:51:32xMystrealx has left the conversation.
    23:51:34Tory-Oakcroft has left the conversation.
    23:52:14CathaoirMacDonnchadh : 'Cathaoir stumbled through the forest much as Annora had. He had decent night vision, but he was no cat or dog and as such wasn't seeing everything. "Annora ... are you out here?" He called out. He wanted to be sure he wasn't going to somehow lose her to the night. For all he knew she was already back in her room, wondering where he had gone. <c>
    23:54:32CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c> He occassionally could hear the stream, ignoring it at first to call out again. "Sparrow! Are you out here?" His eyes were open wide and trying to see in the dark, but the only time he had a good view of a silhouette was out of the corner of his eyes. He struggled to keep his eyes open wide and not focusing on what he was trying to see.<c>
    23:58:09CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c> This was something available to all humans who had nightvision. Off to the sides of the backs of the eyes had the elements that gave cats and dogs better nightvision. A physical fact in humans. Gifted with the ability to see and interpret colors was what made humans ill equipped for nightly excursions. He frowned. "SPARROW! IF YOU ARE LOST<c>
    23:59:43CathaoirMacDonnchadh : <c>CALL OUT TO ME!" He looked around by moving his head and keeping his eyes forward. He could only see blurs and silhouettes in the corners of his eyes, but it was better than the severe absence of anything in front of him.'

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:17 pm