Chronicles of Menouthis

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Role Play Website] The tales and stories woven within these lands.

27th June 2011

Kaidus
    Kaidus
    Admin
    Admin

27th June 2011 Empty 27th June 2011

Post  Kaidus Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:08 am

17:30:01
    17:30:01Tory-Oakcroft has left the conversation.
    17:30:43Tory-Oakcroft has joined the conversation.
    17:30:56BrandonΞArrow : wb
    17:31:29Tory-Oakcroft : Ty
    17:31:46Tory-Oakcroft : Alreet guys I got a question for you
    17:32:05Tory-Oakcroft : If you entered a competition, with a prize worth around £50-£80
    17:32:15Tory-Oakcroft : what kinda thing would pursuade you to enter
    17:33:07«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : o.o...you realise this isn't the ooc don't you xD? And...err...does it cost to enter?
    17:35:39«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : otherwise I'd enter if it took minimal effort
    17:36:23Tory-Oakcroft : Ack bugger wrong indow ))
    17:36:36Tory-Oakcroft : -slinks into the other window-))
    17:46:09Livana has joined the conversation.
    17:47:34«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : Hey Livana))
    17:48:28Livana : hey Kai))
    17:54:31Tory-Oakcroft has left the conversation.
    17:54:36Tory-Oakcroft has joined the conversation.
    17:55:32BrandonΞArrow is away.
    17:55:39BrandonΞArrow : greetings Liviana)
    17:56:01Livana : hello Brandon))
    17:56:15Öni has joined the conversation.
    17:57:07Öni has left the conversation.
    18:07:00Sīεgfгїεδ has joined the conversation.
    18:07:39Sīεgfгїεδ is away.
    18:14:39Sīεgfгїεδ has left the conversation (Ping timeout).
    18:14:55Livana is away.
    18:16:13Sīεgfгїεδ has joined the conversation.
    18:16:26Livana : wb siggy))
    18:16:41Livana : throws an e in there somewhere*))
    18:19:10Sīεgfгїεδ has left the conversation.
    18:19:21Sīεgfгїεδ has joined the conversation.
    18:19:50Sīεgfгїεδ : stupid storms ))
    18:20:38Sīεgfгїεδ : Well Im up for play if anyone is ))
    18:20:42Livana : o.O dont you think you should be off your computer if its storming?))
    18:21:37Sīεgfгїεδ : Nah, we got surge protectors ))
    18:47:07Tory-Oakcroft : O.o!)
    18:47:10Tory-Oakcroft : Stormies bad)
    18:49:42Sīεgfгїεδ : sounds like it's passing now ))
    18:50:26Sybilla·Covelin : we get weird weather like that here in florida all the time)
    18:52:46Tory-Oakcroft : were just sweating here.)
    18:52:56Tory-Oakcroft : It's 26 degrees and that is hot!!)
    19:14:45Sīεgfгїεδ : I hope you mean in celsius ))
    19:21:48Rosalie_Shadowfax has left the conversation.
    19:23:16Sybilla·Covelin is away.
    19:37:42Sīεgfгїεδ is away.
    20:00:18BrandonΞArrow has left the conversation.
    20:06:34Sybilla·Covelin has returned.
    20:06:47Elyse has joined the conversation.
    20:08:15Sybilla·Covelin : we;cpme hpome)
    20:08:21Tory-Oakcroft : Hey ely ^.)
    20:08:31Sybilla·Covelin : ignore teh typos)
    20:08:41Elyse : thanks)
    20:12:24Sīεgfгїεδ : Anyone wanna play? ))
    20:12:47Tory-Oakcroft : I will Sieg.)
    20:12:57Tory-Oakcroft : -Kicks liv outta her cuppie- Get out here woman!)
    20:13:02Sybilla·Covelin : Me too.)
    20:13:09Sybilla·Covelin : Now that food shopping is done)
    20:13:30Tory-Oakcroft : -Munches sybis popcorn, while rolling IC-)
    20:20:01Tory-Oakcroft : =The ocean air beat against his cheeks, cold and unyielding as it rushed off the waves. Ever encircling back to the beach, it almost gave him a reassurance of freedom, a reminder of escape. The wench had become to loud, driving him as ever for the day out into the town, into the streets. Blonde spikes pushed on the wind, as he elnt on his palms -c-
    20:20:50Elyse : brb)
    20:21:41Livana has returned.
    20:22:03Tory-Oakcroft : sat in the sand. White crests galloped along the horiaon, rolling in until they beat the shore back in defeat. The tide was rolling in. Pacific eyes watched the water, before he just smiled. Laying back on the sand, the sun warming across him. It was quiet, and calm. Pushing his hands to cradle beneath his head, he stretched in the sand -c-
    20:23:27 Gambler has joined the conversation.
    20:23:39Tory-Oakcroft : Heavy leather boots creaked, complaining at his feet as they curved and stretched to push the boots off. White cotton picked up the sand, but he was in little mood to care. The sun was warm, the air was fresh and cool...and for once it was peaceful. His satchel slumped at his side he kept his upper arm lent against it to maintain it's position -c-
    20:23:42Sīεgfгїεδ has returned.
    20:24:23 Gambler has left the conversation.
    20:24:45Tory-Oakcroft : next to him. Although the likelyhood of someone rushing across the empty beach, diving for his bag and running away again was small, it could happen? Pushing a hand back through his hair, sand had gathered in it. He just closed his eyes. Today was a good day.=
    20:28:09Livana : Despite how much she seemed to hate Tory...or pretended to, which of the two it was was still unclear, the short native girl sat cross legged and brooding over the fact that she had lost his sword. It was little matter of getting it back, she could smell it close by in the clutches of...no doubt...another hunter or perhaps it had already been -c
    20:29:36Livana : sold off into other hands. It made little difference who had it, they would probably end up the same way anyways, less she was feeling in a particularly merciful mood...which was never. The problem lay within the fact that she didn't want Tory to know she had gotten it back for him, and fingers drilled irritatedly upon her biceps as she kept her-c
    20:31:42Livana : arms crossed over her chest. Small chin dipped down towards her chest, causing beaded tendrils to click against one another with attached feathers swinging forward slightly. Gah! why did she even care?! but she knew the answer to that...she just wasn't willing to go there, not anymore. Perhaps Sieg would help her out with this dilemma...he was-c
    20:33:30Livana : after all an honorable do gooder...so it was known..him returning the blade would not be so far fetched specially since he had seen it on the beach that day. Dark lashes lifted to allow feral sea green orbs to swept the perimeters of her vision, watching as people passed her by while she sat outside the door to the Kings Head. -d
    20:36:58Sīεgfгїεδ : Sieg slipped along the streets, cracking his knuckles absentmindedly, the feeling of flesh rather than cloth there was different for him, a strange calming sensation. Just for today he had decided against wearing his handwraps and headband, feeling the cool flow of air against his body. So far it was looking like a good day, if a little humid. >
    20:39:14Sīεgfгїεδ : Things were looking a bit better. At the rate he was heading, he could probably arrange to be ready for travel in about a week. With a relieved intake of air filling his lungs, he lifted his arms as he walked, letting them slowly fall in a breathing excercise that helped to induce relaxation. The past few days had been interesting, and another >
    20:40:13Sīεgfгїεδ : few days here extra couldn't hurt at all. Although he had awoken with a god awful headache, he managed to calm that down earlier, and the sun was ever kind to him on this fair day. -f-
    20:44:40Tory-Oakcroft : =He was content just to lay out on the sand. The warm grains running under him were soft, and cushioned. A few days away from the havoc that was wolves, and a little time in the company of the norm had left him back on track. The seas song beckoned on the air, the gentle ebb of the waves easing him, as he took in slow breathes. His breathing was-c-
    20:46:05Tory-Oakcroft : still controlled keeping it shallow. The torn tendons, and cracked bone of his ribs still tender and nowhere near healing. One plus side that those of magical inclination had, wounds could be more efficiently healed. That was a plus right? The sun was hot, and the beach was empty, she he pushed up and pulled his shirt lazily over his head. -c-
    20:47:07Tory-Oakcroft : Bandages itch. The cold air helped a little on the heat that they kept around his stomach. Arching his shoulders, they cracked a little and he settled back onto the warm sand.=
    20:52:10Livana : Pushing to her feet, she decided to seek out the sword first, as she moved along the winding paths through the streets of Hadara, following the familiar stink that was Tory. There where two scents of his wafting around, one lead to the beach...thats probably where he was, the weaker scent was that of his blade which had made it into a traders -c
    20:54:05Livana : hands. Grudgingly she remembered that she had promised not to harm any while he was still healing, which undoubtedly he was because humans for some reason had to do EVERYTHING at a snails pace...inconsiderate mortal. This meant that with the last of her coinage, which should have lasted at least another week or so...was now gone, wasted on -c
    20:55:34Livana : purchasing back his stupid sword...all because of that irritating nattering voice inside her mind that made her think she felt bad for loosing it on him. Ugh, he was really starting to get on her nerves and he wasn't even anywhere near her!! The first step of her journey completed, now she just had to find Sieg and get him to do the rest for -c
    20:55:37Livana : her.-d
    20:56:38Sīεgfгїεδ : skip me if ye would. ))
    20:57:00Tory-Oakcroft : >.>")
    20:57:29Sīεgfгїεδ : Im busy getting the house ready for appraisal atm while im doing this.. Ill try not to skip any more ))
    20:57:41Tory-Oakcroft : It's fine mate lol.)
    20:58:57Tory-Oakcroft : =He was really not doing anything of great interest by this point. Just taking in breathes on the sand, letting the sound of the sea wash around him. There was alot that oculd be said for just shutting down, letting everything that had been leeching under the surface, just stifle in limbo while you kept yourself in a state of mental stasis. This -c
    21:00:08Tory-Oakcroft : only ever lasted for so long.Eventually the concerns would start weaving back through, the niggling voices that never seemed to leave as they baited at the back of you mind. The man who could ignore the feeling of something missing, something being called was a rich man. This unfortunately was not Tory. Silence met the words of the past few -c-
    21:01:25Tory-Oakcroft : weeks came leeching back in. All the conversation muddled, and crossing in it's path like pinball in his mind. Shadows skipped, faces blurred and he tried to take a deep medatitive breathe in to calm the thoughts, but this just lead to a large stabbing pain in his ribs forcing him to bolt upright clutching them. Blood rolled over his tongue, and -c
    21:01:53Elyse is away.
    21:02:33Tory-Oakcroft : he spat it out to the side. The blood had been cropping up since a few nights ago, when a hunter had taken a lucky shot on the already weakened rib cage. Every movement that was slightly too forcefull, or fast left him spiting out blood from some source he hadn't yet identified.=
    21:06:19Livana : This was starting to become irksome, traveling around with Torys sword strapped to her back, trying to find her misplaced friend...honestly how does a werewolf loose somebody like that? Growling lowly, causing a few people to look her way in surprise, wondering if they had actually heard the sound coming from her or whether they had imgained it.-c
    21:08:13Livana : One could almost see the gathering storm cloud over her head, as shes darkened the more irritated she got...perhaps today Sieg wouldn't be safe from her wrath...for once. A breeze from the beach came wafting past, carrying the scent of Tory and...the metallic rust of blood? Quirking a brow as she glanced in the general direction of the beach -c
    21:09:31Livana : though her view was blocked of it curretnly by buildings, she seemed to stare through them as if x ray vision was suddenly granted to her and she could see all the way to where Tory lay; course that wasn't the case. What had the stupid male done now, she'd wonder.-d
    21:10:40Tory-Oakcroft : Yo skipping again Sieg?)
    21:11:00Sīεgfгїεδ : I'll post. Unless you wish to skip me))
    21:11:10Tory-Oakcroft : nope post away mate.)
    21:13:32Sīεgfгїεδ : Out of the corner of his vision, he spotted Liv staring off into space, with a sword on her back. With a grin, he approached her quietly, and put a hand on her shoulder. "Something got you spooked?" He asked in her ear, with a low hissing voice. Of course this just fell under his style of humour, attempting to startle her a little bit. A bit >
    21:14:32Sīεgfгїεδ : out of his characteristics, yes, but certainly not beneath him to do so. After the woman would react, he planned to take the hand away, and back off a step with a michievious look. Well, that was the plan anyways. -f-
    21:19:28Tory-Oakcroft : skip me. Gotta go smoke.)
    21:23:24Livana : bad smoking!!))
    21:27:07Livana : It took a rare breed to sneak up on Liv but she was so distracted with the scent of Torys blood she hadn't heard Sieg come up behind her. His hiss within her ear was met with instant snarl as she whipped around grabbing hold of his wrist trying to twist it in the opposite direction of its normal rotary functions. He'd probably be surprised by -c
    21:29:06Livana : the amount of strength she put behind the movment though he could easily counter such an action...or if he jerked back quickly enough he would escape her clutches with a grazing of her fingers. When she realized who it was she paused in her actions and huffed angrily towards him, " didn't your mother ever teach you it's not polite to sneak up -c
    21:30:49Livana : a woman...specially an armed woman." she say raising her shoulder to bounce the sword off it momentarily, folding her arms across her chest as she shifted her weight to one leg and locked the other one in readiness to start toe tapping with feminine anger. " where exactly have you been...I was looking for you." narrowing eyes at him.-d
    21:34:30Sīεgfгїεδ : Sieg chuckled at her movement, pulling back his hand quick enough to avoid most of the contact. She looked plenty angry actually. He thought for a moment. "I've been around. Mostly looking for some sort of job I could do." With a shrug, he began to answer her first question. Lifting a brow, his hazel eyes staring directly into hers, he spoke >
    21:34:53Tory-Oakcroft : back.)
    21:35:03Sīεgfгїεδ : wb))
    21:36:43Sīεgfгїεδ : "Seldom did I listen to my mother as a kid." He let out a long breath, remaining to keep his everlasting cool composure. "Although I'm sure I deserved that, I do rather enjoy having my wrist work properly." Sieg chuckled lowly, trying to let his good mood sink into the female and perhaps calm her down a bit. -f-
    21:37:53Tory-Oakcroft : posting.)
    21:39:26Tory-Oakcroft : =His hand rubbed the blood into the sand, and he just carefully lay himself back down on the sand. Note to self, stop letting Liv get in easy shots. A normal person may have bene concerned about the blood, or it's conastant appearance but in his mind thingsd healed. Never much considering the biology beneath the skin it was something that -c-
    21:41:18Tory-Oakcroft : didn't really hold his attention. Well atleast his own biology. Studying the theory of it...a different matter. Wiping the residue from his mouth, he closed his eyes again and stretched out on the sand. The sky was clear, the sun high and it was peaceful. No Liv, no chaos just silence. Pushing his hand back through his hair again he retruned to -c-
    21:41:42Tory-Oakcroft : his medatitive status. It was afterall, the only thing he really had to do today.=
    21:46:34Livana : Unlady like snort pushed noisily out of her nose, the anger deflating out of her as she looked away from him. " if you like your wrist where it is...I'd suggest never sneaking up on me like that again...I can do much worse than break it.." Though the warning was a true danger, the words were given in off handed sigh as she unstrapped the-c
    21:47:47Livana : sword from her back and offering it out towards him. " I need you to do me a favor, and return this to Tory...he's on the beach.." though she didn't exactly explain how she knew that, though she figured he knew enough that she wasn't normal and it hadn't sent him running in the opposite direction which -c
    21:49:20Livana : meant he was curious to find out her secret, either didn't care or just found her too entertaining to just leave alone. " it is of the utmost importance..." shed say looking at him very seriously. " that you do not tell him it was me who got this stupid bloody tooth pick back...do you understand me? make up whatever story you like..that you -c
    21:53:04Livana : found it or won it off one of those blokes you trashed in a fist fight...but he is never to know that I got it back for him.." There were no words of apologies given for her foul mood, or the vicious way she had reacted. In her world there was no need for such pleasantries, what was done was done you either moved on or didn't. -d
    21:55:42Sīεgfгїεδ : Sieg shrugged and took the sword without too much to say. "Sure." he spoke, moving off in the direction of the beach with the weapon in hand, soon arriving on the sandy shores, his feet feeling the grains against the flesh. For the time being he walked barefoot, and his hazel eyes scanned for any signs of life on the beach as he walked along the >
    21:57:21Sīεgfгїεδ : water's edge to find the person which Liv had spoken of. In due time he came across a lone figure on the beach, figuring this was the man she had wanted him to secretly deliver the sword to. With an irritated sigh, he moved forward towards the figure and lo and behold, it was Tory. "I believe this is yours." he said calmly before holding out the >
    21:57:43Sīεgfгїεδ : sword to the man, proffering it silently afterwards. -f-
    22:00:08Sybilla·Covelin : Early evening had come, the bakery's first day was over. Sybi stared at the emptying building. Watching the four workers as they bid each other temporary good-byes. Daniel would be damned proud of her. Some piece of him was here. Lingering. It caused a smile. There had been no thoughts of packs, of other wolves, of knights, of danger. /c/
    22:00:21Sybilla·Covelin : Just...dough. For days. Sybi and the others had worked tirelessly to finish cleaning up the place and get the place opened. They were still short a few hands but the momentum had been good. Like they'd never left the business to begin with. Was she coming to celebrate their first successful day of baking? No. Sybi's job was only /c/
    22:01:54Sybilla·Covelin : beginning. There was the counting of earned coin, the preparation for tomorrow, and other such business running things. A pie sat cooling on the desk near the office she'd set up for herself upstairs. The wafting scent caused a smirk. The books could wait she supposed. Wouldn't want to deliver a cold pie. Though, eyes shifted to /c/
    22:03:18Sybilla·Covelin : the half eaten mixed berry pie sitting next to her which had been made yesterday. It was good cold too. Another forkful was taken as the still whole pie was swept into her hand. A clean towel covered the top and a quietly humming, slightly flour-covered Sybilla left the bakery in search of the ever elusive human known as Tory. /d/
    22:05:03Tory-Oakcroft : =He looked asthough he was half asleep, lazily stretched along the sand. Lacking a shirt, fresh bandages round his torso they held his middle tight. Lacking a shirt, the large scars along his shoulder, and the top end of the lords prayer scroll on his chest visible. Siegs voice destroyed the peace, shattering through it like an irritating -c-
    22:06:54Tory-Oakcroft : reminder that infact the rest of the worlds population hadn't suddenly died, and he infact was still surrounded by reality. Opening one eye, it ran over the man an then his sword. Ah. He had wondered why it had taken so long for it to resurface. Pushing himself up he sat, burshing sand off his legs and leaning on his palms. Raising a brow toward-c-
    22:09:06Tory-Oakcroft : the man it silently questioned how he had acquired it. "Thanks." Back to one word a turn. He seemed to be receeding backwards, any further and he would end up mute. Holding out his hand to take the sword, he laid it by his satchel. The sheath was a little scuffed, and the hilt bindings frayed. Nothing he couldn't restore. Pushing his hand through-c
    22:11:33Tory-Oakcroft : his hair, he cocked his head to one side. The man rung resemblance to him, as it finally dawned on him. "Your Liv's..." Boyfriend, plaything, stalker...he didn't know or really care. "Minion." It was as good as anything. His smirk set, nothing ever happened randomly. "Tell her thanks." Tory may be quiet, but he wasn't stupid.=
    22:16:29Livana : Running a hand through black licorice tresses, the beads that decorated a few tendrils clicking as they held in place the hawk feathers she seemed to enjoy decorating herself with. She had followed Sieg only as far the last building towards the beach and then decided to lean against said building while Sieg carried on ahead, awaiting his return.-d
    22:20:53Sīεgfгїεδ : Sieg grunted his response, and turned away from the man, not bothering to correct his statement, walking away just as quietly as he had come to him. He raised a hand brushing it thrugh his hair. So it turned out that he appeared as the minion of Liv, however incorrect he felt the statement, perception was not something easily altered. Heading >
    22:22:28Sīεgfгїεδ : back towards the city at a leisurely pace, he prepared a mental list of things to do for the day, and what to look for in specific. Jerky perhaps, some other things that did not spoil easily. He knew that Liv was most likely awaiting his return, and the outcome of that was varied, perhaps she had more things to ask, or just wanted to be in his >
    22:23:12Sīεgfгїεδ : company for a while. Well, might as well just go with the flow of things for the time being. Closing his eyes he merged back into the city, awaiting the thing he most likely expected. -f-
    22:27:58Livana : As Sieg returned, the bronze caramel fleshed female easily fell into step beside him, though she had to take a few more in order to keep stride with him. She didn't question him about what Tory had said about the sword, instead she turned her attention to other things...though there was nagging thought in the back of her mind about why she had -c
    22:29:48Sybilla·Covelin : brb real quick... need to have a medical talk with mom.)
    22:30:15Livana : smelt Torys blood and just what that meant. " where shall we head to now comrade.." shed ask. unfurling her arms from her chest to dangle in relaxed manner at her sides. Any hint of aggression she had previously had now simmer to nothing, calm and collected within his presence once again...perhaps that was why she kept hanging around him..-c
    22:31:59Livana : his naturally unresponsive personality bringing her a sense of peace where normally shed be lashing out violently at anything and everything. Perhaps Tory was more seriously injured from her than she had thought, if that was the case then she had a way to remedy that...though it would not be an experience he...or the others..would like very much.-
    22:32:02Livana : -d
    22:34:08Sīεgfгїεδ : He glanced over his shoulder at her. "Doesn't matter really." He spoke softly, turning back again to face where he was walking, his pace measured and slowing down a bit, giving her the opportunity to overtake him at any time. Although a lot of the conversation was missing a few pieces, he thought back to the talk he had the night before with >
    22:36:41Sīεgfгїεδ : Brandon. Just a random thought, but his head almost started hurting again after remembering the stat at which he had woken up to. A miserable thing it had been. A large portion of his current amount of spending money was diminished by the food and drinks, so maybe he would have to stay for longer than he originally anticipated. Perhaps he could >
    22:37:02Sīεgfгїεδ : find other small 'jobs' to do here and there to make for the loss. -f-
    22:40:37Sybilla·Covelin : back)
    22:40:50Sīεgfгїεδ : wb ))
    22:40:59Sybilla·Covelin : ty)
    22:41:31»Đãřâẏ« : - Ray sighed as he ran a hand through his hair slowly. He had been finishing up inventory of the castle's infirmary, making note of the supplies they'd need to restock soon. Hopefully one of the suppliers in town would have what he needed. If not he might have to use some of Cherik's contacts to get what they needed for the medical wing. Deciding >
    22:43:35»Đãřâẏ« : that the rest of the work could wait for another time, the Guildmaster made his way towards the castle's parlour. Hm...maybe Carmella would have some sticky buns he could pick at while having a nice cup of spiced tea. THat'd be nice. A good way to relax. And since it had been so quiet around here lately, he had no concerns about running into any >
    22:44:33»Đãřâẏ« : company that he might not be expecting. He was still avoiding Rowan after the man had asked him if there was a way to hook the babies up to a hose that ran to the latrine instead of changing their nappies so often. Really...the ideas that that man had! Pushing open the door to the parlour, Ray flopped onto a couch rather dramatically, arms >
    22:44:41»Đãřâẏ« : flailing a bit just to get a laugh out of Carmella. -
    22:45:17Tory-Oakcroft : Wn sybi, and hey ray ray.)
    22:45:48Sybilla·Covelin : Ty.)
    22:46:34»Đãřâẏ« : toryness *snuggles into and hmm's happily*
    22:46:36»Đãřâẏ« : *))
    22:47:13Sybilla·Covelin : Sybilla had no clues to go on. No trails of scent. So, she'd checked the usual haunts. The King's Head first but he wasn't there. The long walk down into the section of city had her coddling the pie like a helpless infant through the crowds. A poke of the head into the Wench told her he wasn't there either. Sybilla had just about given up /c/
    22:47:19Tory-Oakcroft : -Gives in and just pets absentmindedly-))
    22:48:24«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : -It had been a quiet few months in the castle...in theory anyway since how quiet could a castle be that was filled with a set of three matching babies? Not very. The change from man to woman had left Adie in need of time to adjust, time she had spent hidden away in the drycells and everyone had very much expected Kaidus to simply sit around and-c-
    22:50:01»Đãřâẏ« : n.n))
    22:50:43«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : wait for this adjustment to be done...those people weren't particularly well equipped with their Kaidus handbooks. It was common knowledge he had a tendency to disappear for lengthy periods of time and one letter had prompted such an exit. Wherever he had been, had clearly been hotter than Hadara for when his ship had rolled in late last night-c-
    22:52:43Livana : Shed nod soflty, so then it was to be wandering around the city aimlessly then in search of something fun to do that wouldn't be causing harm to other people....ya that automaticall killed off everything she wanted to do, and started thinking about maybe just going back to bed and staying there for the rest of the week. " I need to go out to -c
    22:53:17Livana : the forest at some point..." shed murmur. " I left my blade out there a while back.."-d
    22:53:27«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : he'd worn the deep tan of his desert people. It had been a long trip, longer than he'd have liked and far more eventful than he'd predicted...but that was a story for another time. Sand in odd places and in need of several washes it had taken him most of the night to vaguely resemble Kaidus again...not some overly mucky man with hair like a -c-
    22:53:30Sybilla·Covelin : when she'd wandered onto the docks. He had been favoring the beaches lately. Booted feet took her down to the sands of the beach. Aha. Sybilla had missed Sieg and Liv. Ignorance was perhaps the best bliss for the moment. The human was approached slowly. Sybi stopped long before reaching him and simply held out the pie /c/
    22:56:01Sybilla·Covelin : in his direction. Memory served correctly their last conversation ended with... leave him alone... but a debt was a debt. "I took a wild guess to your preferences..." the southern-style drawl came easily. Being surrounded by it helped make this place feel less foreign. The bakery was just the token she had needed to put her back on the /c/
    22:56:04«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : gryphon's nest and a face like a camel's arse. Not much had changed in the castle...it stayed as it always did, solid, unmoving and filled with blind corners that could inevitably lead him smack bam into Rowan. Luckily he'd avoided that so far. Looking vaguely human again, Kaidus had spent his day getting the cold shoulder from his horse Andrei -c-
    22:57:17«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : and catching up to date with the goings on with the stables...the new fouls, the sales, the rise in the price of hay...all those sorts of things before returning to the castle in search of food, drink and a familiar face...as long as it wasn't Rowan's. That was a face he could do without seeing for a while longer.-
    22:58:32Sīεgfгїεδ : Sieg nodded, "If you wish to do so alone, I don't mind." If she so chose to do that errand by herself, he had something he could do in the meantime. Otherwise, he would be more than happy to accompany her further. He closed his eyes for a moment, recalling the list of things he needed, and then a mental map of the area, which was most likely >
    23:00:11Sybilla·Covelin : right path. Back to the purpose of coming to this place. Not for a pack but for business. She'd gotten all caught up in a net of nastiness. One which she regretted but would seek redemption for in her own way. Time to move on. No more lingering. No more dwelling and clawing at things which had nothing to do with her. A clarity had come /c/
    23:00:18Sīεgfгїεδ : inaccurate, but close enough to what was necessary. Sieg thought he may be cming off as rude, but that wasn't the issue at hand. Such random thoughts he had sometimes, most of the time he ignored these while travelling or training, but when he was idle like this, there was no stopping these floods of mental distractions. -f-
    23:02:28Sybilla·Covelin : in those hours of dough-making. In those hours spent in the ethereal presence of Daniel. "You alright?" /d/
    23:02:43Tory-Oakcroft : =Calming back into the still pose, letting his palms slide through the sand and ease him back to the sand. The beach had been his solace at the moment, the quiet out there and ability to distance yourself from everything a welcome relief. Like the others, he had had some time to breathe. Time to let his head become, well. his again. Without -c-
    23:03:21»Đãřâẏ« : - Ray had just been settling in with his mug of spiced tea (with a bit of booze in it thank you very much! He wasn't that saintly!) and a nice piping hot sticky bun with sugary icing when the doors opened. Pausing, bite halfway to his mouth and held with one hand while the other gripped his cup also in mid air, the Healer looked like the epitome >
    23:04:55Tory-Oakcroft : thought of things he didn't want to paw at. Even from adistance, his breathing was still noticeably laboured. The hit on his ribs unseen to the eye had after the second blow caused a little more damage. Metallic in the sand the splats of blood around him had been covered. Her voice sung, from a distance as it brought him back into reality with a -c
    23:05:45»Đãřâẏ« : of boorish table manners when Kaidus walked into the parlour. "Uh....hi?" Shrugging, the skinny twig of a man chomped into the bun and then moaned in enjoyment. "Cherik totally needs to start selling these at the Inn so I don't have to walk so far for them." Licking some icing from his lips, he paused to take a sip of tea. The contrast between >
    23:06:11»Đãřâẏ« : sweet and bitter made him sigh in contentment before he blinked a bit and studied Kaidus a bit more. "Hm...you look like a camel's butt. Where have you been?" -
    23:08:19«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : -What a greeting. There was certainly something different about Kaidus...something Daray of all people would sense and notice but for whatever reason it was impossible to place. As if whatever it was, didn't want to be known. Those shocking blue eyes studied the man's tea and snack and just shook his head before striding in that general -c-
    23:08:26Tory-Oakcroft : thud. A harder one than sieg had brought. Oh he remembered alright, he remembered telling the wolf to stay the hell away from him. Advise obviously she wasn't planning to follow. Did he een wan ther too. No...you idiot. Shut up brain. His fingers curled into the sand slightly before he peeled his eyes open. The smell of food on the air had him -c-
    23:09:35Livana : " I don't mind the company today.." shed say " I gave Tory my oath that until he is healed i will not harm anyone in the city....and we really need to find out when the next full moon is...." glancing to him as they walked along. " you seem to have things on your mind as well..find a pretty girl that caught your fancy?" shed ask with a -c
    23:09:46Livana : smirk spreading across her lips.-d
    23:10:11«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : direction. "And you look as flouncy as ever Daray..." The desert man offered, catching Carmella's eye and ordering himself a plate of whatever Gunther was serving and a tankard of whatever ale she had lying around. Something in Carmella's face said she was glad the desert man had reappeared...perhaps just a touch of fondness? Kaidus seemed-c-
    23:10:31Tory-Oakcroft : straightening slightly pushing himself up on his palms. "Preferences?" He raised a brow, a little leaving it a delayed amount of time before he looked at her. Pacific blue eyes shot straight to hers, and every voice that told him to make her leave drowned out. "Fine, Puppy." He gave her a forced smile, his internal comment more along the lines of-c
    23:10:36Tory-Oakcroft : OW OW OW OW OW!=
    23:11:30»Đãřâẏ« : men! Tory prefers men! *steals him away*))
    23:11:32»Đãřâẏ« : XD))
    23:12:28Tory-Oakcroft : Wait....huh?)
    23:13:11«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : very much like a sibling to the woman. "Still addicted to sweet rolls I see...anything else new?" Daray seemed a relative constant around here, much like the very stone this castle was built on...Then again the arcitecture had changed...so that was really a terrible analogy. "Still living the good life with Cherik?" Clearly Kaidus was avoiding -c-
    23:13:30Sīεgfгїεδ : Sieg glanced over at her. "Well, I'll join you for today then. Just thinking of what I'll need to be stocking up on." It was simple enough of an answer, although some of her questions were not meritted a response. With a slight frown, he listened carefully to the surrounding people, almost catching a whiff of trouble. Must have been his >
    23:13:38«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : the question about where he'd been...he was all about the mysterious. Might as well stick him in a shadowy corner and be done with it.-
    23:14:30Sīεgfгїεδ : mind playing tricks on him. "I suppose I'll follow you, although yur fascination with the moon is quite.. interesting." he finished, glancing back towards her again, this time studying her quickly for any physical hints of the answer. -f-
    23:16:04»Đãřâẏ« : - "You can't *look* flouncy Kaidus. You can be flouncy but you can't look it!" Rolling his eyes at the man, he started picking at the sticky bun a bit more before shrugging at the man's questions as to his addiction to the sugary sweetness. "Cherik's been so busy lately I've hardly seen him. Sometimes it makes me wonder if he's secretly got a wife>
    23:16:55»Đãřâẏ« : and children off somewhere. BUt he's far too honourable to be so devious my Cherik." Smiling a bit, Ray shrugged before finishing off the bun and picking up the tea to sip it slowly. "Don't think I didn't catch you avoiding my question camel-butt." He had a vague impression of where Kaidus had been, but that had been ages ago. He hadn't actually >
    23:17:38»Đãřâẏ« : felt much through their bond in several weeks, but he had been so busy with the guild he hadn't noticed the change. He wasn't worried about it. Kaidus always had been the better at them of blocking the connection they shared. Ray just didn't have the presence of mind to be so secretive. He was pretty much an open book. -
    23:18:46Sybilla·Covelin : Covered. Hidden. From this distance, Sybilla didn't sense it. Leave him alone she would do. As soon as he took the pie. If she believed him. Part of her didn't want to. "Berry or fruit? Savory or sweet?" The comment of fine brought a nod from her head. Because they'd been working in the kitchen the normally free locks of honey was /c/
    23:19:10Sybilla·Covelin : in a single braid with the short strands messily falling around her face. This was strange. Sybilla was all about walking away from humans. Why not this one? Because this one had history with those of her kind and that was an anomaly. Because, despite her wolfish instincts to run away she wanted no harm to come to him. Sybi /c/
    23:21:19Livana : Liv pulled to the front then and began to lead the way out of the winding city, away from the boisterous crowds back out to the quiet of the forest with its dense trees and symphony of animals. Flicking gaze towards him, she noted his curiosity, and merely smirked gently as they roamed. " my dear Sieg...don't be poking your nose into things -c
    23:22:36Livana : that you really don't want to know the answer to.....there is a reason behind calling myself Torys nightmare...I do not wish to become yours as well."-d
    23:23:48BrandonΞArrow has joined the conversation.
    23:24:49Sybilla·Covelin : lingered at the distance for awhile longer before moving through the sand to set the pie down in to his lap by crouching there beside him. A reluctant smile came and her hands found her lap where they curled into each other. An apology seemed to be lingering just out of reach of actually being spoken. Concern still filled her /c/
    23:26:09«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : -And you couldn't get more closed than Kaidus really. If he were a book it would have several locks and several keys and they'd all have to be opened in a certain sequence...You could see why he was a little on defensive mode whenever Daray was around. Didn't want the man mooching around his brain too much. "You say you can't look flouncy -c-
    23:27:08Sīεgfгїεδ : The man remained silent, and looked away. The girls business was her own, so he wouldn't pry any deeper. He followed her with the remaining silent demeanor, letting his body move on it's own and almost spacing out as he cleared his thoughts for the time being. Soudns around him became whispers in his ear, and his sight was only an image. >
    23:27:43OACHATSVCA01 has made BrandonΞArrow a Host.
    23:27:57Sīεgfгїεδ : He was in his travelling mood at the moment, and this state was something he became very adjusted to, expecially while on long roads, or when doing something like fishing, or hunting for food. -f-
    23:27:58Sybilla·Covelin : eyes when she finally was close enough to hear his breathing. Still, she would say nothing about it. "You have my apologies for treating you the way I have. Believe it or not, you're a human I've come to respect..." /d/
    23:28:16Tory-Oakcroft : =The same pensieve look as when they first met littered his features, hiding behind the cold striking colour of sea blessed eyes, and taut jaw. The usual adornment of white cotton, that would have hidden his shoulders once again deposited at his side, because at the moment the cotton always felt restricting. The smell of the pie drifted on the -c-
    23:28:22«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : Daray...but I beg to differ when looking at you..." The grin on his face said he was only saying it in jest, that his words were not meant as an attack...not that Daray wouldn't know that already. His own food arrived and he absently gave it a few jabs with his fork. Back to Hadaran fare it seemed...that would take some adjusting. "I've been -c-
    23:29:53Tory-Oakcroft : air lightly. The warm smell filling his senses, and as it was placed in his lap, his eyes turned over it. The warm tin spreading the heat on his legs until he picked it up and placed it aside. "I do seem to remember Puppy, I told you you owed me nothing." Pushing his hand back through his hair, he half smiled still. Her apology taking his -c-
    23:30:12«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : away...getting a tan...I thought that would be obvious?" he glanced at the deep tan set into his desert flesh. Oh yes, it had all been lounging in the arid sand topping up the tan. Somehow he doubted Daray would particularly buy that. "I went home...well...not home...the place that was home once..." How very informative. "I can say that by -c-
    23:30:25BrandonΞArrow : The package that Kitten had told him about had come and he carefully followed her directions. The box would remain untouched in the cellar. He told all the help to spread the word that because of theft of his spirits that the cellar would be offlimits to all but him and Tana. A lie but a needful one, he did not name any names>>>
    23:31:02«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : comparison this place feels like a snow storm..." And Hadara wasn't even that nippy at this time of year. Just wait until winter...oh gods. Don't even think about it Kaidus.-
    23:32:12Tory-Oakcroft : ear and he nodded carefully. Pushing himself fully up, the creaking in his ribs caught his breathe, but it was the best he could do to keep it hidden back and swallow back the blood that threatened to be coughed from his throat. "I have a feeling Sybilla, that we all said things we didn't mean." Sorry. It wasn't a hard word. His lips moved -c-
    23:32:18Livana : As he looked away and went silent, livana began to wonder if she should perhaps tell him what was lurking beneath her pretty tan flesh....who he be so willing to be her companion? to follow her? to do as she asked of him.? probably not. Look at how Tory treated her now...mind you despite everything...he had never blown the whistle on her..-c
    23:34:19Livana : which had to account for something. As civilization metled away to foliage and tall cylinders of branching trees with big leafy canopys spreading over head, livana started to loose the edgyness to her movements. She seemed to soften, her steps no longer sounding along the path as she easily wound her way along the forest floor...elegant, -c
    23:34:20Tory-Oakcroft : asthough to speak again, but it never came true. His eyes held hers again, carefully and a little guarded before he shoved his hand back through his hair nervously again. "Hows the bakery?" He was utting every effort into not avoiding conversation, something he rarely did. But even with full effort...it was a little stunted.=
    23:35:16Livana : swift and somehow fragile. " do you believe in monsters Siegfried?"-d
    23:35:42BrandonΞArrow : just played the pissed boss for a while. He gave a cursory glance around the bar to make sure all was well before he moved out onto the docks. His faithful compainon followed him merrily and first of all Brandon stopped by the harbor masters office to let him know the Drowned Rat was out to sea and wasnt expected anytime soon. Now he had no >>
    23:36:36»Đãřâẏ« : - "Are you kidding? This place is way t oo hot!" Then again Ray actually was from the North. Bring on the winter any time. But his people had long since learned how to manage the cold. Sipping the tea a bit more, he watched as Kaidus picked and played at his food a little. "You do know if you don't eat all your veggies Carmella will beat you with >
    23:37:19Sīεgfгїεδ : He snapped back to reality as she spoke again. Monsters huh? Quite an interesting thing to ask. Especially way out here in the woods, almost as if she were preparing to tell him a scary story. "I don't think monsters exist, what people call monsters are just animals and people that are frightening to a person, or group. Just a tag put on them >
    23:37:43»Đãřâẏ« : her rolling pin and not give you any of her cakes for dessert." He stated it matter-of-factly as if this was known throughout the kingdom. THen again...it probably was. "It's good to have you home Kaidus. You've been missed. And also...now you can teach your step son why we can't just hook babies to a hose that runs into the latrine instead of >
    23:37:58»Đãřâẏ« : giving them nappies." Smirking a bit, he knew that would get a reaction from Kaidus.-
    23:38:40BrandonΞArrow : ships and he was bound to get a bit cranky. He was about to leave when the Harbor Master stopped him "You know if you would be wanting to add to your fleet, I just put up a notice for ship and crew needing a captian. " Brandon turned around and raised a brow "What are the circumstances?" he did not want to take on some leaky old piece of shite>>
    23:38:41Sīεgfгїεδ : so that they can be spoken of." He shrugged. That was his view of it anyways. After all, he had faced these so called 'monsters' in his travels only to find large bears, or a strange snake or fish. -f-
    23:39:59«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : -Was it hot here? Not by comparison and though he'd been used to the dry heat of the desert over recent weeks he'd barely seemed to register the humidity back here in Hadara. Different type of heat but still not as warm. "Maybe you should wear some shorter robes then?" Daray in a mini-skirt...Okay that was waaay too wrong even to linger on -c-
    23:41:09BrandonΞArrow : with a crew that was argumentitive and didnt know how to follow orders. The harbor master replied "Seems that it would be a aquistion, Captian Murray is the one you need to talk to. He acquired the ship but doesnt have time to captian two and is not interested." Brandon gave a quick nod"Thanks I am in your debt, drinks for you free for the next>>
    23:41:44«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : on for a second. Eventually he set about eating...but it was more like wolfing it down before someone stole from your plate than savouring every little morsel. No doubt Gunther wouldn't appreciate that fact but it was soldier mentality...each as much as possible as fast as possible. "I suspect Carmella is too enamoured by the return of my-c-
    23:42:54Sybilla·Covelin : Maybe she didn't owe him anything. Pie was good no matter what the reason. Another nod at his words of unmeant words. It happened. They were all flawed creatures. Fallible even during the best of times and certainly during their worst. "The bakery has had a good start. I am short a few hands but the men who remained with me are /c/
    23:43:03Sybilla·Covelin : my best. It is nice to be in familiar territory again, so to speak." The bakery felt like home. Smelt like home. Now, Sybilla smelt like home too. Which brought a comfort rather than dealing with the stench of what she smelled on herself before. "Nice to have my hands busy again." A glance was given them and she rubbed at what /c/
    23:43:39«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : charming presence to threaten me with such things Daray..." he quipped, bright eyes falling on his swiftly cleaned plate. A hand lightly pushed it away and a passing servant seemed to appear to whisk it off. "As far as being missed, I'm not so sure...no more than you'd likely miss a favourite footstool..." He chided, gulping down a few mouthfuls-c-
    23:43:46BrandonΞArrow : month at the wench"he grinned and left the office with a quick stride. The docks were rather long and if he was going to catch Murray before anyone else he needed to hurry, he started off in a slow jog, not bad for a man his age. Men moved out of his way till he caught up with Murray who seemed to be on his way wenching.
    23:45:10«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : of ale before he went on. "And I am doing what I always do best Daray...avoiding Rowan like he's the plague..." Which considering the damage he was capable of was probably a very accurate comparison. "Are the triplets doing well?" He'd not had a chance to look in and presumed that Daray as castle healer might have a decent idea.-
    23:47:24Sybilla·Covelin : remained of the day's work with a shrug. "Makes me feel more...whole." /d/
    23:48:09»Đãřâẏ« : - "Really? Have you never pilfered from her kitchen?? Or rather tried to at least? I swear she could fend off the the Huns with nothing more than her glare and that rolling pin." Ray seemed to twitch as if reliving some particularly horrible experience with said rolling pin. What? The woman was damned defensive about her sweets! It wasn't his >
    23:49:03»Đãřâẏ« : fault! HONEST!! "Ah yes but without my favourite footstool I"d never reach the tall shelves." Ray wasn't as tall or built as most of the men that seemed to populate this place when you stopped to think about it. Reaching over, he ruffled Kai's hair a little, playfully messing it up as one would to a dear friend or a brother. "They are healthy and >
    23:49:14Livana : " mm....where i come from...monsters a very real...they walk among us...pose as us..." she fell silent again, the only sound the breeze rustling through the leaves as her eyes scored the ground as if seeing an invisible trail. coming to rest at the base of a tree, she crouched down and began to scoop away the earth with her bare hands, slowly -c
    23:49:32Livana : revealing the machete buried beneath its grasp. -d
    23:49:48»Đãřâẏ« : happy last I saw them. I believe Rowan and Catrina took them on a trip recently though. Or something like that. Regardless other than a few false concerns from new parents I haven't had any emergencies with them...so that is a good sign." Really, with all that hardy rocky gargoyleness in them it was unlikely they'd catch any sickness or ailments >
    23:50:45»Đãřâẏ« : that Ray would be charged with treating. At the most it'd likely be a few broken bones in the boys as they grew up. ANd possibly the girl too if she took after her dad! "And how was your homeland? Things are welll I hope." -
    23:51:57Tory-Oakcroft : =There was something to be said for attaining your goals. He smiled gently, easing back into a more comfortable rhythm with her again. His face gentling into a smile as he nodded to her. "I am glad , you have settled again Puppy." His smile rung a little truer. These had to be the most true words he had spoken in a while. It was always a nice -c-
    23:52:55«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : -The ruffle had Kaidus giving Daray a rather flat expression...It was like being a five year old child and that was so far gone in the past Kaidus couldn't even really recall it. A breath blew the dark strands from his face and a shake put the rest in place. "Trust me I have been chased by Gunther and Carmella at the same time...I would suggest -c-
    23:53:15Tory-Oakcroft : ending when things fell back into the position they had ment to be. She may have taken a detour for some time, but she had got there. His ribs seeming to leave his mind for now, he turned his eyes over her, the look trailing a little slower than it should as it rolled up to her eyes. Wow. He really had spent to much time with Kaleb. -c-
    23:53:38Sīεgfгїεδ : Sieg nodded at her words. It was like he said, to each their own. "I see." He said simply, after a moment, putting two and two together. So she was one of those 'monsters' or she knew more about them than most people would. That could be either good or bad for him, but it certainly put some things into perspective. "Tell me more about those >
    23:54:46Sīεgfгїεδ : monsters." He said softly, trying to glean enough information to fill in the blanks. He at least had an idea of what was being said, but wanted to make sure he was correct in his assumption. His eyes lowered to her machete, so she had found it. "It's very peaceful out here don't you think?" he asked, suddenly shifting the topic just in case >
    23:55:08Sīεgfгїεδ : he was actually prying further than what Liv was comfortable with. -f-
    23:55:12Tory-Oakcroft : Holding his gaze on her eyes, a few thoughts came into his head but they left quickly, pushed aside in chastise as he smirked. "You smell like flour, and fresh bread." He chuckled a little, she actually did. He didn't know what else he expected though? The pie still coling at his side, he lent on his palms slightly and just listened. For once he -c
    23:55:23«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : never trying it if you enjoy survival..." Now those were some angry servants...Kaidus would take his chance with Carmella over Gunther though...at least she didn't have a collection of knives. "And if you stood on my back I'd see up your robes...and I don't think either of our other halfs would appreciate that..." neither would Kaidus to be fair.-c
    23:56:37Tory-Oakcroft : was glad of the company. It was a rare time when Tory actually preferred conversation, to his own brooding silence. Thinking a moment her answered her first question last, with a random thought process. there was no explaination he just asnwered it matter of factly. "Apple." His smile still lingering, he actually managed to pull off a sincere -c-
    23:57:00Tory-Oakcroft : smile quite well. An expression that was odd to his face, but it didn't look out of place. Just...human.=
    23:57:49«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : Daray was like his little brother after all. News of the triplets was well recieved for as much as Kaidus clashed with Rowan, those children were still part of his family....He didn't know them well and guessed he might never, considering in Rowan's eyes he was poison...but he'd do his best. "Glad to hear it...although I cannot say I am sorry I-c-
    23:59:01Livana : i has a headache guys...imma go lie down))
    23:59:11Sybilla·Covelin : hope you feel better)
    23:59:11«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : missed the crying, dirty nappy stage..." Then again they were babies...so they were probably still firmly stuck on that stage. Damn. Homelands? Oh right...that. "They were...eventful..." That seemed the extent of his answer. Oh Kaidus, why not share a little? "And hot..." Nice attempt at least.-
    23:59:15Livana : ty))
    23:59:39Livana is away.
    23:59:45«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : Feel better Livana))
    00:01:09Sīεgfгїεδ is away.
    00:02:39Tory-Oakcroft : Bye livvy.)
    00:03:25»Đãřâẏ« : - Like getting blood from a rock that man was. Geesh! Would it kill him to exposition a little every once in a while?! "I see. Well...I still say that it's good to have you home. Now maybe I won't have to have the stablehands coming to me wondering if I can drug Andrei to calm him down since he was terrorizing the other horses." He paused and >
    00:03:36Sybilla·Covelin : Settled. Yes, that's exactly what it was that she was doing. For now. Until, like her father, a roaming bug bit her and she grew the urge to explore again. That took years, decades sometimes, so while it seemed to Sybi that she never really settled most humans thought otherwise. Roaming eyes were ignored or maybe she'd become /c/
    00:03:45Sybilla·Covelin : impervious to it thanks to Kaleb? Smelling like flour and bread had to be better than smelling horses and manure. Or some other equally disgusting job. Sybi leaned over to sit into the sand. The long skirt draped properly over knees which were drawn up to give her chin a place to rest while she sat opposite him. "Ah. I chose well then." /c/
    00:04:16»Đãřâẏ« : sipped his tea. "I, of course, told them that was not going to happen since I was not putting my body anywhere near that beast of a horse of yours. However, I did tell them to put a few mares in the stables by his and he'd be too busy flirting to stay rowdy. But...then he started trying to get through the walls. So...I don't think it worked as w>
    00:04:40»Đãřâẏ« : well as we hoped." Shrugging, Ray finished his tea and set the mug down on the nearby table. "Have you been to see him yet? I am sure he is happy to have you home. Or are you getting the silent treatment?" -
    00:06:57«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : -Kaidus couldn't really apologize for being less than forth coming...that was just how he was and although Daray was his friend and his subsitute brother, if he was going to tell anyone what he'd been up to, it would be his wife first....then anyone else. Wife. That really would never stop being weird. As chatter of Andrei's exploits was given -c-
    00:08:18Sybilla·Covelin : Apple was a common favorite. "The smile looks good on you." A compliment even as she shifted her gaze over her head toward the seas to stare for a few moments before looking back with a smile of her own. "And you? What are your plans?" Words of interest. Not to be nosy but because she was actually interested in what he /c/
    00:08:39«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : Kaidus could only smile knowingly and nod. "They must not have been giving him enought time out and about...really you might as well just let Andrei wander the streets...because he'll find a way out into them regardless..." Kaidus had long stopped fighting his horses nature...you can't teach an old dog new tricks and the same applied to horses. -c-
    00:10:03«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : "Silent treatment...he knows where I've been and hates me for not taking him...Nothing new there..." He'd get over it when he remembered that Kaidus was the only person particularly eager to ride him, considering his tendency to randomly rear up and mount any mare that took his fancy.-
    00:10:24Sybilla·Covelin : would be doing with himself. Other than mending from the wounds that he wasn't talking about. Sybi was at least respecting that invisible boundary that he didn't want to be hovered over and she'd keep her concerns silent. For now. /d/
    00:12:53BrandonΞArrow : Thirty gold, Murray wanted thirty gold for the ship, not a bad price really but he didnt have that kind of resource yet. "I will tell you what I have ten , ten is all I can give you now but you know me I am a man of my word. Give me a month to get the remainder." Murray hemmed and hawed "I will be out to sea>>
    00:13:09Tory-Oakcroft : =The smell of the pie in truth, was making his stomach roll. The scent of cinnamon and apple floating around him, and his stomach gave a slightly audible grumble. Anything smelt better than stew to him. Her comment, involuntarily pulled another smile from him, and his head stooped forward a little to try and keep the deep smile lowered. Pushing -c
    00:13:48»Đãřâẏ« : - "Yes...sure he will. Because he totally doesn't hold grudges that to this day make me afraid to go near him just because I called him dumber than a dog one time." Snickering a bit, Ray smiled at the servant as his mug was refilled with more of the alcohol laced tea. Bringing it back into his grip, he took another sip of it before shifting to >
    00:13:58Livana has left the conversation.
    Kaidus
    Kaidus
    Admin
    Admin

27th June 2011 Empty Re: 27th June 2011

Post  Kaidus Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:08 am

00:14:18»Đãřâẏ« : curl up on the couch. "So what are your plans now that you have returned? Or are you just going to lay low and hide out for a while? In which case you may want to smack me and give me amnesia since you know I can't keep a secret." -
    00:14:51BrandonΞArrow : by that time Arrow. I would like the money now."Brandon fumed a bit "Give me two weeks then? I need to liquidate some things and call in my tokens. Two weeks and if I dont have it then , sell it to someone else" Murray nodded grudgingly "Very well, two weeks Arrow that is all you have" he turned and walked away and Brandon blew out a breath>>>
    00:15:16Tory-Oakcroft : his hand again through his hair, it settled messily as the last bits of sand fell loose of the spikes. He in truth didn't actually know, he was a lone breed around here again apparently. The other knights having not been heard of for days. Not that he really put much thought into it until now. "I'll get by." It was the best answer he could give -c-
    00:16:33Livana has joined the conversation.
    00:17:04BrandonΞArrow : he would have to recall all his favors. Some from Riverwind in which he had held in reserve in case the day came he and his returned. He traversed back to the Wench he had some figures to look at >>
    00:17:06BrandonΞArrow : wb)
    00:17:17Livana : ty))
    00:17:20Livana is away.
    00:17:29Tory-Oakcroft : really. His shoulders shrugged a little and he picked up the pie, drawing a small dagger from his bag he sliced into it. Holding a piece out on the flat of the knife to her. "The chef always deserves the first taste." The slice balanced carefully on the flat of the blade, if she took it he would cut a bit free for himself and tear small chunks -c-
    00:17:40BrandonΞArrow : and some markers to be turned in.
    00:19:03Tory-Oakcroft : away with his fingers. The taste hit him and he actually thanked the saints for apples. Sybi was covered in flower, and he chuckled a little. "Do you make a habit of hiding in flour bags?" She had flour skittering down over her, and a small slice along her cheek of white dust.=
    00:20:01BrandonΞArrow is away.
    00:21:08«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : -The idea of lying low did appeal to him rather a lot...Part of him thought he wasn't really cut out for living life at the centre of royalty. He was sure Rowan would agree with that thought as well...still that wasn't really an option. "I don't tend to make a great deal of long term plans Daray...though the temptation to smack you is pretty -c-
    00:22:44«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : great..." he teased, his ale finished off as he thought through his options. "Back to the same thing I suppose...the stables...the castle...all of that stuff..." he didn't sound particularly over enamoured with the plan but he hadn't particularly thought about it long. "How about you? Just plodding along as well?"-
    00:26:33Sybilla·Covelin : The answer given caused a tilt to Sybi's head, a brow to loft as she regarded the man in front of her. There was no doubt in her mind that Tory could 'get by' without her help. In fact, she knew to offer him help might suggest she thought otherwise. Watching as he cut into the pie she took the first piece and laughed quietly at the /c/
    00:26:42Sybilla·Covelin : reasoning. "That practice was started to make sure the cooks weren't poisoning people." Though, considering everything she wouldn't blame him for the thought process. Hiding in flour bags, it brought more laughter, "yep, that's exactly it. You've uncovered my secret hiding place." Considering all the pie she'd been surrounded /c/
    00:26:54Sybilla·Covelin : with. All the loaves of bread. One would think she'd be sick of it already but that was the thing. She'd been doing this for decades now and it never grew old. The pie was gone in just a few bites before she wiped her hands onto her skirt with a shrug. "Just wait until I hire a few more people. We'll go back to baking cakes and then /c/
    00:28:48Sybilla·Covelin : I'll be covered in icing too." Which was her favorite part. "That's when the long hours start." Well, longer hours than what were needed now. She'd been up since before the sun had rose. /d/
    00:30:30Livana has left the conversation.
    00:31:44Tory-Oakcroft : =Tory infact always had 'got by', usually just in a floating manner similar to someone haunting a place. Barely speaking, reacted when needed like a spectre that had no direction. Raising a brow, you learn't something new every day, although now he rather mockingly eyed the pie, then her as though considering the prospect with a smirk. "Well, I -c-
    00:33:24Tory-Oakcroft : always suspected chef's were shifty. All that kneading, and heat...has to do something to the brain." He eyed her again suspiciously, the look forced and a little over acted before he took another chunk of pie enjoying the smooth apple. Flour bags? Really...another smile ran and he shook his head. The baking seemed to have done her some good. -c-
    00:34:43Tory-Oakcroft : With pies, bread and staff to nurse around, she seemed to outlet it through the day. "I can tell..." He reached out aiming to brush the small amount of dust from her cheek bone, letting it loiter on her fingers to show her the proof. Also, a little to justify his actions of reaching out to her face. "You look like a cat that got into the -c-
    00:38:40Tory-Oakcroft : parlour." Again sea blessed eyes held hers for a minute, before he turned his eyes from her sharply. Sand, oh look. Pie! Pushing his hand another time through his hair it lingered on the nape of his neck, rubbing the muscle there a little. "Long hours? Over a cake..." He smirked slightly, but still didn't turn his eyes up. "Chuck some stuff in a -c
    00:39:21Tory-Oakcroft : pot...shuck it in the oven. Cook. Pour over icing? It can't be that hard..." He had never baked in his life, and didn't much plan to start.=
    00:39:56Livana has joined the conversation.
    00:40:00Sīεgfгїεδ : wb))
    00:40:05Sybilla·Covelin : wb)
    00:40:11Livana : ty x2((
    00:40:14Livana is away.
    00:40:30Tory-Oakcroft : wbers)
    00:40:37Livana : tyness))
    00:42:58»Đãřâẏ« : - "Smack me? Whatever for?" He batted his eyes playfully at the man before dissolving into a bit of a chuckle. "Pretty much. I find work tedious now with all the paperwork. Cherik's been out of town so I haven't had his arms around me in far too long." Shrugging a little, Ray took another mouthful of the tea. "Speaking of which. I might as well >
    00:43:23»Đãřâẏ« : get back to inventory. Come find me in the infirmary if you need anything." SMiling at his friend, he clapped a hand onto Kai's shoulder briefly before making his way out of the parlour and back to work. -
    00:44:28»Đãřâẏ« is away.
    00:45:18«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : -People always seemed overly eager to mention what they did or didn't do in their sexlives... Kaidus figured he must have a sign over his head that encouraged them to share. Oh well...he had enough boxes in there to store anything away. "I will Daray...it was nice to see you..." It was a generic pleasantry but he meant it and with that turned -c-
    00:45:58«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : his attention back to his ale...He had one person in particular he had to see yet and he wasn't entirely sure how well that was going to go...best give himself as much Dutch courage as he could first...-
    00:46:00You have been marked as being away.
    00:46:08«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : Night all))
    00:46:15Sybilla·Covelin : Night Kai)
    00:47:01«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : -goes into lurk mode for now...lurklurklurk-))
    00:47:36Sybilla·Covelin : Yes, those who spent hours in the heat of kitchens for the sheer pleasure of it were always a little... shifty. Not. The entire comment was let slide with pleased smile at his enjoyment of the pie. Sybi had known the front of her clothes were a mess. It came as a surprise when he brushed some flour from her cheek though. "Oh.." /c/
    00:47:47Sybilla·Covelin : a sound much like an embarrassed giggle escaped and she lifted a hand to brush it away. There was a look that asked, is it gone? Even as he went on to question how difficult it was to make a cake. "Not quite. See, the cake itself is baked and then cooled. Split in half. Then the icing has to be made. It's thick and it has to be smoothed..." /c/
    00:47:58»Đãřâẏ« : Ray didn't mean for sex x.x dumbass. He meant as a hug!))
    00:48:06«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : suuuure))
    00:49:01Tory-Oakcroft : -Snickers- Lurking in the shadows.)
    00:52:53»Đãřâẏ« : *snuggles Tory more and then goes to nap*))
    00:52:59Sybilla·Covelin : Sybi ran her hand over the sand to flatten it. "It takes patience and a steady hand to get it right." And then came the decorations but that was far more difficult to explain. "Labor of love." The smile hadn't left since they had started the conversation but the conversation about the cakes seemed to cause a sparkle. Sybi hadn't missed /c/
    00:56:29Sybilla·Covelin : his reaction to touching her. It caused a slight confusion that passed almost as quickly as it had come. Had she missed something? Sybi let her hand drop to rest on his shin. /d/
    00:57:07Tory-Oakcroft : =A nod came in response to the question on her face of had it gone. Brushing the flour dust from his fingers, she seemed to bubble with a new passion as she spoke. Give him credit, he pretended to understand. His eyes watching her as the words trickled out, and he nodded quietly. The sea air was starting to go colder, yet again the sun was -c-
    01:00:15Tory-Oakcroft : threatening to leave them behind. The rush of air from the sea catching across him, he himself had actually settled again. Liv for no was contained, and had a nice little minion watcher following her around which would make her even more on good behaviour. His broad sword returned, it had actually been a relatively calm day. He smiled and -c-
    01:01:59Tory-Oakcroft : gave her an understanding nod. "We all have something that we will work to achieve. Be it cakes....or" He just cut off. Tory so far, hadn't seemed to reveal any passion for anything in particular. Locked in his secrets. It was better, to listen and learn. Leaning on his palms, he let out a breath and forgetting his injury flopped down on the -c-
    01:02:29Ĵẵşőņ has joined the conversation.
    01:02:38Ĵẵşőņ has left the conversation.
    01:03:53Tory-Oakcroft : sand behind him. Thud, fire! His ribs shuddered and he gritted his teeth,. "Son of a...." It was the first vocalisation of pain. His fist gritting and he coughed, the same stagnant blood pooling in his throat as he did. Trying to sit himself back up again to ease the coughing fit, he got half way the lent on his right foearm twisting sideways so -c
    01:05:05Tory-Oakcroft : his back was to her. Swallowing back the leeching crimson, only a few flecks flicked onto his hand which was easily wiped of in the sand. His coughing beginning to ease, he took in a few shallow breathes. In hing sight...humans did not make good punching backs for weres.=
    01:12:50Pèatä¤Aghäma has joined the conversation.
    01:13:00Sybilla·Covelin : welcome)
    01:13:01Pèatä¤Aghäma has left the conversation.
    01:13:13Tory-Oakcroft : Poof O.o)
    01:21:32Sybilla·Covelin : Or... she'd actually started to lean closer at the prospect of them talking about something that might make him happy for awhile. Or... blue eyes watched with baited interest. The cough, the smell from the cough caused alarm. Concern went from the back burner to the front. It didn't occur to her to not move closer. To not put her hand /c/
    01:21:42Sybilla·Covelin : on his back. She did both those things without thinking twice. That was bad. Wasn't it? Her hand moved on his back in a circular motion while he regained his ability to breathe. There was a flinch at the sight of the blood on his hand. She flicked a few strands of his spiked mess out of the way and then leaned away with a sigh. Daniel had /c/
    01:25:18Sybilla·Covelin : done that right before he'd died of his wounds. Her voice stricken with concern. "Tory..." she couldn't fix an internal injury but she wanted to. Wanted to pick him up and run him straight to the closest healer. Palms moved to rub against her skirt though and she returned to bringing her knees drawn to her chest, leaning her chin on top /c/
    01:28:55Sybilla·Covelin : her knee to watch him. "...So, I've been trying to come up with ways to use the saffron you gave me." Subject change? Yes because she didn't do well at not being able to do nothing at all. Even if her face was contorted with worry. Which might mean she actually cared what happened to the human. /d/
    01:31:53Tory-Oakcroft has left the conversation.
    01:31:58Tory-Oakcroft has joined the conversation.
    01:32:06Sybilla·Covelin : wb)
    01:32:16Tory-Oakcroft : ty)
    01:32:20Tory-Oakcroft : lost my damn post lol)
    01:32:23Tory-Oakcroft : Evil backspace)
    01:32:28Sybilla·Covelin : booo)
    01:34:58Tory-Oakcroft : what was your last para?)
    01:35:10Sybilla·Covelin : her knee to watch him. "...So, I've been trying to come up with ways to use the saffron you gave me." Subject change? Yes because she didn't do well at not being able to do nothing at all. Even if her face was contorted with worry. Which might mean she actually cared what happened to the human. /d/
    01:35:40Tory-Oakcroft : =The coughing subsided, as he drew himself to a straighter sitting position, with a few calming breathes. Wounds healed. This was a mantra he was beginning to repeat to himself more requently as of late. The blood a small concern, but not one that over powered him. Finally gathering himself, he just smirked and seemed to just easily glide past -c-
    01:37:42Tory-Oakcroft : past the subject as she did. "Can I be honest Puppy?" His eyes ran her slightly, his right arm now naturally cradling his wound like it would behave if he kept it under constant surveillence. He focussed on her a minute, his face smoothing the smile aside for a slightly softer, more open look as he kept his watch on her face. A truth. -c-
    01:39:41Tory-Oakcroft : Pushing his hadn through his hair, he went to speak...stopped...no. Then finally he said words that sounded a little under thought for him. "I can't cook to save my life. The herb trader said that it was a rare spice that most chefs found in short supply." The sentence lacked his usual eloquence, as he shrugged to try and cover the fact before -c-
    01:41:43Tory-Oakcroft : turning his eyes from her. Truth it seemed was never going to come from him. Whatever was in his head staying just that, lost in the trap of Tory layers. He turned his eyes away watching the waves with a slightly stoic look once more.=
    01:44:47JaredCalaeno«Ŗл has joined the conversation.
    01:44:54Sybilla·Covelin : welcome)
    01:45:08JaredCalaeno«Ŗл : ty))
    01:48:53Sybilla·Covelin : Truth from the human who barely spoke anything of himself. Without lifting her head, Sybi offered him eager nods. It was a rare spice. Which is why it was a challenge to cook with it. She'd find something. But that wasn't the truth. Or, it was but not the one he wanted to originally share. Even Sybi could see that much. "If everyone could /c/
    01:49:01Sybilla·Covelin : do everything. If there was no struggle, no, puzzle then imagine how boring things would be. I like that I don't have an immediate use for it. Gives me something to do." Despite knowing this wasn't the topic that he'd intended them to be on. Fingers moved over to rest on his ankle. They tapped until he peered in her direction again /c/
    01:50:16Sybilla·Covelin : and she smiled at him, "truth?" A breath in was taken, slowly released and she waited a moment as she formulated something to tell him. "I don't know how to ride a horse. My tribe raises them to be around my kind but I... find them creepy." That's right, she had a phobia of horses. /d/
    01:51:00«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : -sets Andrei on Sybilla >.>...-))
    01:51:11Tory-Oakcroft : Lurker!!!!))
    01:51:51«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : I said I was lurking...plus its past your bedtime Tory))
    01:52:09Sybilla·Covelin : lol Okay... mom.)
    01:53:26William_Frewin has joined the conversation.
    01:53:34Elyse : welcome)
    01:53:38Tory-Oakcroft : =Her fingers drummed, and his eyes ran over them before slowly trailing up to her. Raising a brow to take in the truth he smirked lightly. Horses? Really...this trail could go round in circles for eternity. Shoving his hand back through his hair he breathed carefully. "I would say, I could teach you...but I don't think not finding horses." He -c-
    01:53:44William_Frewin : Thank you very much.))
    01:55:38Tory-Oakcroft : pasused and gave her an amused smile. "Creepy." The word just amused him. "Is something that can be taught....His smile deepened and he flicked a little sand at her. "Side note? You are a very odd woman, Puppy." He smirked still, although he was deviating her as far away as possible from any conversation with substance. Raising to the truth game-c-
    02:00:01Tory-Oakcroft : a little he watched her. "Okay," He thought a little. Nope nothing came, apart from floods of truthes that would give away too much. He thought slightly and then turned to the waves. "I can't stand boats. Hate every board and sail. They make me queasy just looking at them." His eyes didn't watch her, as he knew full well that the blue colour was -c
    02:01:16Tory-Oakcroft : beginning to wamr a little with the many things that hid behind them. Tory was well schooled, but still things he had learnt were cloudy about her kind at times. He never knew whether she could just tell what he was thinking so he kept all those things bottled back. His eyes giving him away, was not something he wanted. So he just stared at the -c-
    02:01:21Tory-Oakcroft : horizon.=
    02:01:46William_Frewin has left the conversation.
    02:08:33Sybilla·Covelin : Odd? Her? Maybe a little. "Not odd; unique." It wasn't the first time she'd heard it. Especially from a human. The way she straddled both worlds without choosing sides tended to leave her in the 'odd' category. Wolves expected her to simply tolerate humans and she rather found herself liking them. Humans expected her /c/
    02:08:44Sybilla·Covelin : to be something she wasn't. This information about ships was surprising. Considering he was ready to dive onto one to escape. No, she couldn't read his mind. Even if she could it was not a gift she'd use without permission. Most of her 'mind reading' was really just paying attention to scents and body language. Neither of /c/
    02:12:13Sybilla·Covelin : which she was bothering to do with him. A strive at having a human conversation without 'cheating' as it were. "I got sprayed by a skunk the first time I went hunting." Yes, a skunk. She's been poked by a porcupine too. Learning experiences of a wolf. All the things that nature didn't intend for her to eat. "Takes a long time to get /c/
    02:13:59Sybilla·Covelin : that smell out of fur." She gave a bashful smile and then shrugged at it. /d/
    02:15:10Tory-Oakcroft : =Unique was a definite word for her. An oddity, in an on going unspoken war. He still watched the sea, thinking on this as he watched the waves. The calm blue rolling, as the sun began to receed matching the colours over its surface with reds and golds of it's own. His eyes finally fell on her his brow raising as he watched her a little amused. -c-
    02:17:10Tory-Oakcroft : a skunk...that rose a smile and the threat of laughter but it never came. He sniffed the air mockingly, leaning a little closer to her as he again over acted his gesture or smelling at her. "So that is what the flour is for." He smirked, his eyes watching her before he moved to pull back to his original position again. The sweet turn -c-
    02:19:09Tory-Oakcroft : of her smile, gaining a glance. The smile was soft, endearing and a little....for christ sake no! His head shook clear slightly, and he was beginning to wonder what exactly he was fighting. Oh yes...Taking in a slow breathe he shook his head a little again and looked up at the sky. Somethings had to be explained, and he glanced down at his -c-
    02:21:01Tory-Oakcroft : shoulder and the claw marks there. "Liviana, used to live in my homeland. Her pack, and my order were at war....We ere both exiled, because we refused to kill one another....she hates me because she lost her family, he life. Because she wouldn't kill me." It was an odd time to be forth coming, and he ws still skipping a few chapters of the -c-
    02:21:55Tory-Oakcroft : story. But it was a truth none the less, and one a little more powerful than sea sickness. Keeping his eyes on the waves, he was almost refusing looking back at her. Every bit of him expected to get hit, to be fair.=
    02:23:40Elyse has left the conversation.
    02:29:20Sybilla·Covelin : "Yes. To hide the skunk." Not really. It had taken only once for her to learn to give those animals a wide berth. Her fingers were still sitting on his ankle. When he began to speak of Liv there was no way to know what to expect. Still those fingers betrayed any words that may have come by tapping lightly. These were pieces that /c/
    02:31:01Sybilla·Covelin : Sybi had nearly put together on her own. The words which weren't being said should have been easy for her to say and yet, they kept stalling. "Because you two loved each other?" It was one of the very few reasons Sybi could ever imagine defying her pack in that manner. They were young then, the both of them and Sybilla could imagine /c/
    02:39:00JaredCalaeno«Ŗл has left the conversation.
    02:39:44CarridanShapere has joined the conversation.
    02:39:48CarridanShapere has left the conversation.
    02:40:50Alexi_Piotrov has joined the conversation.
    02:40:55Alexi_Piotrov has left the conversation.
    02:41:27EricShapere has joined the conversation.
    02:42:08Sybilla·Covelin : how terrifying the entire thing would have been. A light squeeze was given to his ankle and she smiled in his direction. A comforting smile. What was she supposed to say to him? That it would be okay? That everything would work itself out. Sybilla had her own layers of secrets. Things that haunted her. A breath was taken in and let out again./d/
    02:42:48Tory-Oakcroft : =He took in a slow breathe, he had given her less credit than she was due. Sybi had just as much capability of keeping up with his twisted life, that he had at figuring her species out. Only one feat was slightly more impressive, and it wasn't his doggie radar. He kept his eyes on the wave, her fingers still drumming against him, actually gave -c-
    02:45:33Tory-Oakcroft : him enough. He himself just breathed still watching the waves. He just shrugged to her question. He didn't actually know anymore, it had been so long ago and so much ahd happened in the middle he had lost track. He wasn't looking for comfort, or a clucking tone of there there. It was just information he felt she deserved. Considering -c-
    02:47:37Tory-Oakcroft : she had stopped the girl ripping chunks out of him. The silence was actually killing him for once...it had a nervous edge that was straining even for king silence. He pushed his hand back through his hair again and forced a smile. He decided a subject change was a better option. "Your turn I believe." He simply ment in response to the slight -c-
    02:48:26Tory-Oakcroft : game that had been running previously. Expecting another comment about skunks...or mabye soemthgin a little deeper like what she put in that damn pie! Picking at the crust again he shoved another chunk in his mouth.=
    02:52:51EricShapere has left the conversation.
    03:01:21Sybilla·Covelin : Her turn. Sybi nodded at the suggestion. Yes, she understood that it was time to move on from the topic. She surprised that he hadn't moved away from her hand. Then again, she hadn't moved much either. Something interesting. Something...yea, nothing was coming to mind that was really very appropriate. Which caused /c/
    03:03:24Jet Anders has joined the conversation.
    03:03:59Sybilla·Covelin : her to quietly clear her throat and look away. Bad dog. Wait! "I like carrots." There it was a lame truth but it was a truth nonetheless. Nods were given to the statement. "Not really a fan of potatoes or peas. Or really any other vegetables." After sitting all scrunched up for so long, Sybi finally stretched her legs out in front of her and /c
    03:05:15Jet Anders has left the conversation.
    03:06:36Sybilla·Covelin : then, diligently worked to straighten her skirt. "I like fruit. A lot more than I should." It was a weird obsession with her. One that had always concerned her elders. A wolf who ate fruit. They always worried that she'd end up starving herself. Thankfully, she hadn't managed to do that yet. /d/
    03:07:40Tory-Oakcroft : =The silence, and then clear of her throat. Oh dear god he had depressed her into death. He closed his eyes and rubbed the bridge of his nose before suddenly her vegetable enduced excitment made him jump a little. Raising a brow toward her he finally laughed at her excitement. The laughter that had been threatening flooding out and he shook his -c-
    03:08:04Tory-Oakcroft : head. "Caroots..
    03:08:08Tory-Oakcroft : Agh >.<")
    03:09:43Tory-Oakcroft : head. "Carrots...you really are unique Sybilla." His eyes finally ran back over her. There it was again. Skitting thoughts that made him want to reach out, breathe. Just once. His ribs heaved taking in the breath, even though it hurt it was better than the other option. "Oh really? Fruit...do you like apples by any chance?" His face suddenly -c-
    03:11:33Tory-Oakcroft : turned a little defiant. The darkening of his eyes flaring, as he scooped up a small bit of the sticky syrup of the apple filling from the pie and went to smear it down her nose. "You my girl. Are about as deadly as a marshmallow." His eyes charmed a little, with the baiting mock. It was a comment onher tolerance for humans, he aim for a -c-
    03:13:23Tory-Oakcroft : little normal bakery....and of course the fruit. Smearing apple down her nose, he licked the remainder off her finger. He wasn't jumping to his feet and running, because by the time he got up she could have pounded him into kebab meat three times over. He just sat willing to take his punishment, with an all to cocky smirk on his features. -c-
    03:14:35Tory-Oakcroft : blonde spikes had begun to grow out. The fringe again starting to fall toward his eyes, soon he would be hiddenback behind them. Just the way he preferred.=
    03:23:50Livana has left the conversation.
    03:24:05Subucni has joined the conversation.
    03:24:09Subucni has left the conversation.
    03:26:49Sybilla·Covelin : What? Didn't humans have preferences to which foods they liked. Well, what's to stop a wolf from having hers. "I like all fruit. Well, no that isn't true...I don.." the words were stopped when he put the syrup on her nose. Commented on her being not so dangerous. Sybi shifted her eyes away for a moment and then, looked back /c/
    03:27:01Sybilla·Covelin : at him with a smirk. It was sticky and even though she'd wiped the sand off her hand before she wiped the syrup away there was still sand when she licked it off her finger. Sand, sand everywhere. And a wet nose to boot! Yuck. Her tunic was lifted and used to wipe away what remained of the goo. Payback. Yes. Fingers dipped into the /c/
    03:27:16Sybilla·Covelin : same syrup and she leaned forward to smear it onto his cheek. That wasn't the payback. The payback came when she grabbed at his chin and proceeded to use the flat of her tongue to lick up the side of his cheek. It wasn't sensual, rather it was meant to be playful. Leave the whole side of his cheek slobbered on as she rocked back /c/
    03:28:07Sybilla·Covelin : to sit with a laugh. "You taste a little... gritty." The snicker wasn't stopped and couldn't have been even if she wanted to. This was playing right into wolfish mischief. /d/
    03:33:10Tory-Oakcroft : =Sat with an overly smug look on his face, it soon dropped as she smeared apple on his face and then drooled on his cheek. Wow...that was oddly disgusting. His face contorted into a rather amused look, before a strike of another look. Revenge! "I taste gritty.Thats the best you have..." He smeared another large dollop of apple down her face -c-
    03:34:47Tory-Oakcroft : running it down the bridge of her nose and flicking his fingers at her, to get the last bits to spray in her face. "I would lick you in return....but worried you might stil taste like skunk juice." Again the same self satisfied look. He couldn't move far. His ribs keeping his actions limited, but he could dodge. Just. He kept his eyes on her -c-
    03:36:55Tory-Oakcroft : Chucking his shirt at her face he chuckled. "You make a good pie, and you look good wearing one...multi talkented." Whoops. Oh well jog on. He shoved his hadn through his hair, awaiting the retaliation that he knew was coming. He wouldn't be wholey surprised if she ended up burying him in the sand, like a bone. Nothing shocked him much around -c-
    03:37:13Tory-Oakcroft : here anymore.=
    03:41:37Sybilla·Covelin : Ooh.. gross. This was almost as bad as... never mind. Still her face scrunched at the offending goo as it was flicked at her. Ugh, that was going to get in her hair. The comment of skunk juice brought a quiet huff. "That was...a very, very long time ago." Before his parents were even a thought in his grandparents eyes even! His shirt /c/
    03:48:32Sybilla·Covelin : was used to wipe away the syrup on her face before she tossed it back in his direction. This was her attempting to behave. He was wounded and she didn't want to hurt him any more than he already hurt. "Oh, I have many talents you've yet to see." Her turn to give a self-assured smile and a wink. Let him ponder on that thought for /c/
    03:50:12Sybilla·Covelin : awhile. Because she dipped her fingers in the syrup and simply let her hand hover. Watching the droplets hit his chest with an even wider grin. Just before she made a line down his nose with the stuff. There would be no burying him. Sybi kept all her bones in a wooden crate under the bed. For those nights when she took to her /c/
    03:50:30Sybilla·Covelin : fur and needed something to chew on. /d/
    03:52:30Tory-Oakcroft : =He just smirked, about to speak before the second sentence knocked him a little off stride. Bad territory. The thoughts invaded for a minute, oh wait...nope. Agh. She was good at knocking his attention of course. A talent that at any other point may have worried him, but right now. She had to be face first in the apple. The apple dripped on his-c-
    03:55:04Tory-Oakcroft : chest, and he watched it. He had no shirt...that was really going to stick. Moving to wipe it from his chest her finger poked toward his nose, he grabbed her wrist and smirked throwing his eyes onhers for a second in defiance before licking the apple from her finger. The hand that was wiping the apple from his chest coming up to aim the -c-
    03:57:30Tory-Oakcroft : leftover at her face. Still holding her wrist, there was no strength in it. He didn't need it. "One more, and your going in the sea." His eyes liltedher again, not quite having shaken the side though from before. Oh the talents. He took in a breathe, oh look. Sand! Still holding her wrist he watched for her retort carefully.=
    04:07:49Sybilla·Covelin : Uh. Right, he didn't need it because she was distracted. Blinking at him. Syb didn't bother to move to avoid the apple on her face. Nor did she do anything once it was there. Stuck like a deer in the torch light. This was dangerous ground to be on. "Truce." The word escaped just barely audibly. Sybilla was all too aware of where /c/
    04:09:05Sīεgfгїεδ has left the conversation.
    04:10:48Sybilla·Covelin : playfulness like this could go. Problem was, she wasn't some puppy just coming into her strengths, a smirk appeared and she breathed him in before blowing a quick burst of air into his face. To be nothing more than an annoyance. Derail his brain from whatever thoughts he had been having. Derail her brain. Which was probably more /c/
    04:14:35Sybilla·Covelin : important. A thought even as she leaned in and then turned to flop backwards with sigh. Bad dog. Very bad dog. Bad, bad, bad. "I was once fell off my father's ship." /d/
    04:15:09Tory-Oakcroft : =The girl just stopped, froze in her motion and he raised a brow slightly. For a minute his eyes kept hold of hers, before he let her wrist drop and pushed his hand back through his hair before leaning back on his palms. "Truce." He nodded, his eyes still holding hers before they turned off her and he grabbed his shirt and wiped his chest down -c-
    04:18:03Tory-Oakcroft : from the liquid. She drew close and his eyes ran hers, the thick blue colour almost questioning her before she flopped back and he just took in a slow breathe. Going in circles. He shrugged a little and half smiled. "I pretty much fell of the damn ship coming her." Subject change, check. He dropped his shirt on her face in response to her action -c
    04:20:24Tory-Oakcroft : just to irritate. His eyes stared out at the sea, but something was now biting at his heels making him a little nervous as he shoved his hair through his hand. God dammit. "Sybilla?" He started...nearly there...nope gone. Fizzle, pop....nothing. Like a firework, with no punch line he just backed up in his steps again. "How the hell did you fall -c-
    04:21:02Tory-Oakcroft : off a boat?" Again the words were a little rushed, lacking eloquence as they came out and he shoved his hand through his hair again. Back to square one Tory.=
    04:28:13Sybilla·Covelin : "Hmm?" The shirt was appreciated so she could get the rest of the apple syrup off her face before it coagulated with the sand and turned into... something even worse. To be honest, she half expected the pie to land on top of her at that point. The question caused a laugh. "Uh, I was climbing the rigging when a wave caused the boat /c/
    04:33:23Sybilla·Covelin : to lurch. I fell, hit the railing and went into the water." Sybi lulled her head to stare in his direction. If she would have been human there was no doubt that she would have been dead. Very dead. Thankfully, she'd been fished out of the water. As comfortable as she was, Sybi rolled forward and slowly got to her feet to stare down at /c/
    04:35:50Sybilla·Covelin : the man. "My door is always open...if you get tired of the sand." She had extra room and he could come and go as he pleased. Just a thought. /d/
    04:38:03firesign has joined the conversation.
    04:38:30firesign : hy sybilla
    04:38:36firesign : hi
    04:38:43firesign : tory
    04:38:53Tory-Oakcroft : -He watched her carefully, yeah because accepting that offer was going to be a genius idea. Just stuff himself into a small space, with a situation that mae his brina hurt. No thanks. He pushed himself to his feet, and shrugged. "I have a room at the wench." It wasn't perfect, but it was warm. He did not want to offend not taking her offer but -c-
    04:40:44Tory-Oakcroft : It wasn't the ideal. She might be not notice it, but it was straining a little. Pushing his hand through his hair, his height enough to lurch over her a littlw, he let out a breath and just relented to a never be. Leaning forward he kissed her cheek. "Which I think is calling me now, Puppy." He gave her a soft smile, the expression lingering -c-
    04:41:14firesign has left the conversation.
    04:42:47Tory-Oakcroft : a little. "But thanks for the offer. His right hand cradled his ribs as he moved to bend down carefully and draw his satchel to his shoulder. Pulling it up he hitched his broad sword lazily to his waist and straightened. Another polite small, and he went to step past her to head back to his room. The bed was warm, the room was clean. He got by. -c-
    04:43:35Tory-Oakcroft : as best he could. As ever he had a slight slouch about him, an insecurity that made him carry himself not fully upright. Ocean eyes watched the sea, as he started to walk not fully paying attention to his direction.=
    04:48:14Sybilla·Covelin : There was no offense, even after the words left her lips she knew he wouldn't take the offer. The kiss to the cheek caused a swallow. Oh hell... fingers twitched, her hand reached out to snatch him long past the time he walked off. For awhile, she stood there watching, pondering how quick she could make it from where she was to /c/
    04:48:41Sybilla·Covelin : his fleeting form and yet, feet never moved. A long time ago she'd asked her mother how she'd fallen for a human. Sybilla had been young, Tory's age maybe. The answer had stuck with her... with the utmost awareness of the dangers. Not that she was falling but that reminder that even a playful shove could kill him had Sybilla strolling /c/
    04:49:12Sybilla·Covelin : toward the bakery rather than going after him. Tomorrow... there was more flour sacks to play in. More dough to bake. /d/
    04:50:15Sybilla·Covelin : night folks
    04:50:17Sybilla·Covelin : )
    04:50:20Tory-Oakcroft is away.
    04:50:26Tory-Oakcroft : night syb.)

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:34 am