Chronicles of Menouthis

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Role Play Website] The tales and stories woven within these lands.

21st June 2011

Kaidus
    Kaidus
    Admin
    Admin

21st June 2011 Empty 21st June 2011

Post  Kaidus Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:59 pm

08:58:57Tory-Oakcroft has left the conversation.
    09:04:26Tory-Oakcroft has joined the conversation.
    09:04:32Sybilla·Covelin : Wb)
    09:04:41Tory-Oakcroft : Ty.)
    09:05:31Sybilla·Covelin : For all the years that Sybilla had lived, she was still very young, young enough that she hadn't even made it to the one-third mark of her life. There were going to be mistakes. The vastness of what she'd given up... for this... was starting to weigh on her wolf-mind. How could she ever think that she could do something her race had /c/
    09:05:44Sybilla·Covelin : been able to do in all those years? Rules are there for a reason Sybilla. The words of her parents echoed through her mind and she silently was sending them apologies for being so defiant. Ofi wouldn't do anything because Sybilla would make sure of it. Might severely hurt in the process as bites from one werewolf to other typically /c/
    09:06:16Sybilla·Covelin : hurt more but it was worth it in the long run. Someone had to put him in his place and it wasn't going to be any of these humans. "It's not the sword or the person holding it. Noise it makes, way the light glints off the metal triggers the memories..." while she understood how the fear worked she still couldn't control it. Much like her /c/
    09:08:15Sybilla·Covelin : beast. "You don't deserve a box after what you just did... deserve a smack to the skull maybe... you should have run your sword through me." Instead he'd protected her and because of that she'd cost him a chance to be with others like himself. "You're more deserving of that medallion than you think." /d/
    09:21:38AlexDkar has joined the conversation.
    09:22:05Tory-Oakcroft : =Ocean eyes sparked a little, the silver flecks seeming to glint. He was still processing, his mind churning as usually he was so careful, controlled and contained within his space. Yet tonight he had broken free of the rails that he kept himself running along. He really did understand more than she knew, but time would process if that -c-
    09:22:21Tory-Oakcroft : information became necessary. Raising a brow her jerked his chin over the the weapon that lay in the sand and shrugged slightly. “If it is over there...it isn’t going to do either of those things.” He flopped back onto the sand, his hands crooked behind his head cradling it and he stared up at the sky that was starting to bleed through into -c-
    09:22:40Tory-Oakcroft : into sunlight slowly. He had seen two sunrises within the same very long day. Lay out along the sand, it littered his shirt and he just chuckled. “Where would we be if we didn’t take a chance now and then. I have lived the past year and a half in a half life, keeping to my rails and never straying from the track. Besides.....” His voice stung a -c-
    09:22:48AlexDkar has left the conversation.
    09:22:58Tory-Oakcroft : a little, as the thought of even rationalising why he had defended her ment admitting to himself that indeed he had just chosen a side. “I have enough blood stains for the day.” He shook his wrist out, the hand still throbbing as he grimaced. “And one damn sore hand...what is that guys jaw made of? Steel.” It was a pointless question, as he knew -c
    09:23:12Tory-Oakcroft : what Kaleb was, he knew what they both were but it seemed valid in his mind. His eyes diverted from her, staring hard at the sky as the stars littered across it. “Trust me. I deserve for wolf boy to have smashed my skull off the ground. You have no idea.” He still hid, somethings were best left unsaid after all. She thought he was cut off, that -c-
    09:23:54Tory-Oakcroft : she had caused it but Tory had sworn never to trace the steps of an order again. It had cost him too much the first time, and she was proof it would have cost him again. “I am going off the whole shiny armour idea. I may try tights.” He smirked and just watched the sky.=
    09:33:55Sybilla·Covelin : "One hundred and eighty-eight." It seemed to be a random thing to say but Sybilla licked at her lips as she flopped back to stare at the same sky as he did. "Years old." The thought was finished though she didn't dare look in his direction to see the reaction. Most of the time she simply said she was shortly before her second century /c/
    09:36:23Sybilla·Covelin : of life. "My parents, the elders of my pack, all see in me the potential to be what is the equivalent of an alpha in a normal wolf pack but I don't play by their rules." Ever. The differences between her and them went beyond just skin and fur color. The thoughts made Sybilla tug at the tunic she was using to keep herself at least somewhat /c/
    09:37:19Sybilla·Covelin : decent. "After they found out I told Tully about my cage, how it worked, gave him the key... they exiled me until my second birthday as punishment because I broke pack law." Eyes shifted in the opposite direction. "And you would look horrible in tights. Not enough of this..." she lifted a toned leg and then dropped the foot back /c/
    09:40:14Sybilla·Covelin : into the sand. Sybilla took in a deep breath. "My father is a believer of their God. I think it's the same thing. He loved my mother so much he took her bite. How could that make him or us unholy?" This was going to bug her now. /d/
    09:47:47Γαµҝø has joined the conversation.
    09:48:00Sybilla·Covelin : Welcome to IK!)
    09:48:13Γαµҝø : Thanks.)
    09:49:32Tory-Oakcroft : =The stars above them twinkled, the fact the sunlight was beginning to leech over the darkness they seemed to give an extra hard shimmer in order to try and remain seen. The sand was cold, but it wasn’t bothering him at this point as he turned to watch her when the number tripped out, followed shortly by the end of the sentence and he raised a -c-
    09:49:33Sybilla·Covelin : Please see our rules and any questions can be directed to me)
    09:49:52Tory-Oakcroft : brow. It was instinct, automatically her took a full glance of her length as though that would show him some tell, but he found nothing of note. “Well...” Words escaped him slightly, realising he had been silently just listening for a good few minutes. Trying to choose his words carefully, there weren’t any coming freely. If she though being a -c-
    09:50:08Tory-Oakcroft : dog in a human world was complicated, the reverse was as so. His eyes just watched her, his cheek resting on the sand slightly and he finally spoke. “God is different to everyone, some see a wraithful man with fire and brimstone others see the saviour of all. The human mind is a fickle thing, it will always find rationality and pattern where -c-
    09:50:38Tory-Oakcroft : where there is non.” Gias reaction had- been a little extreme, he had unfortunately worked his way through a few of her kind on battle grounds, the ones that chose to become hired hands. Mabye that was why Kaleb ground at him so, his cocky attitude the same as the arrogant battle scarred mercenaries that had cropped up intermittently. “Only you -c-
    09:50:48Tory-Oakcroft : know what you are and strive to be.” He narrowed his eyes in a slight complaint. “And I will have you know, I think I would look excellent in tights.....” He mused a little and raised a brow. “Okay mabye not.” He turned his eyes back to the stars. “One question...” His face again turned and his eyes flicked over her, his head level with hers he -c-
    09:51:02Tory-Oakcroft : watched the side of her face. “Do you own a tent?” He had managed to isolate himself from his shelter, and with no money or supplies...he was staring down the barrel of another branch sleep.=
    09:56:57Sybilla·Covelin : Did she own a tent? No. But she had enough coin to buy him one. So yes, sort of. The explanation of religion or her father's religion only further confused Sybilla. Her mother's beliefs were far easier to understand. As for him in tights, the thought brought a wide smile that she quickly forced away. "No, I don't but I have enough /c/
    10:03:42Sybilla·Covelin : coin to purchase you one." And anything else he needed. The least she could do after her mouth made him homeless. "If I had my bakery I would offer you work..." Alas, there still had been no word from either the merchant's guild or the crown on that front. "I make quite the excellent pie. That's why I cam here to open my fourth /c/
    10:06:01Sybilla·Covelin : bakery..." not for any of this. "Being a whore is just an easy interlude while I wait on the merchant's guild and the crown. Not like I can catch anything...." she chortled a little and then sighed. /d/
    10:19:22Γαµҝø has left the conversation.
    10:23:40Tory-Oakcroft : = =The offer was there, and he appreciated it but since he came he had spent the time living of other peoples means. The town was brimming with opportunity...if you looked below the generally accept as “legal”. It wasn’t like he was a child turfed on the street for the first time, he had managed before and he would again. He had spent enough -c-
    10:24:00Tory-Oakcroft : time taking the easy ride. “Keep your money Sybilla. I will manage.” She still felt like she owed him something, that he had done her a payable deed, of a favour in owing. Pushing his hand back through his hair, he let out a slow breath. “You don’t owe me anything” His voice came out a little sterner than he had planned, pushing himself up to -c-
    10:24:18Tory-Oakcroft : rest on his elbows he turned his eyes on her and smirked. His head hovering over hers slightly as he had raised himself up. “Tell you what. When you get your bakery, I get a free pie? Deal.” Shifting his weight a little to free up his right hand, his left holding his weight he offered it out to her in offer of agreement. He didn’t know how to -c-
    10:24:49Tory-Oakcroft : get through to her that nobody had forced his choice, he had made it of his own accord, and that it wasn’t solely to do with her, or Gia or anyone really. Sure he could of used words but...you know that would be the easy way out obviously, it was far more fun to just dance around have answered questions for the rest of his life. Of course it was.-c
    10:25:03Tory-Oakcroft : His past haunted him often, and his aggression sometimes took a hold of him beyond his control. To be fair, bottling everything up behind a brick wall was probably not helping the situation....but it had worked for the most part thus far. His smile spread a little, the soft curve of it more natural than it had been in days. Sandy spikes at this -c-
    10:25:33Tory-Oakcroft : point, were messed in an unkempt scruff on his head, his shirt blood stained and sand soaked, his knuckles grazed and popped. Yet still, the smile eased cheshirely anyway.=
    10:37:06Sybilla·Covelin : Bakery. Free pie. Blue eyes stared upwards at the man offering such an easy bargain. Pie for her life. The very fact that he was hovering caused her to inch to not be quite so directly under his head. Silence built as Sybilla just watched his face. How it shifted between smiles. How the sand clung to the spiky parts of his hair. The was the /c/
    10:37:17Sybilla·Covelin : delicate scent of blood kept wafting off his shirt at the oddest intervals. Then there was him. His scent. She should have said something by now but well, she was busy studying the human for no other purpose than the opportunity had presented itself. The whore in her saw an opening to which she silently scolded such /c/
    10:37:28Sybilla·Covelin : thoughts. Leave the human alone. Finally, Sybilla gave a wolfish looking smile up at him. "No deal. My life is worth more than pie..." He had saved her and she owed him at least that. Not that Sybilla would tell him that but this former knight now had a werewolf on his side no matter whether he was right or wrong. A playful slap was /c/
    10:38:40Sybilla·Covelin : given to the offered hand not using anything more than what a normal human could strength wise. She wouldn't ever use that kind of strength against him unless...something drastic happened. "Try again..." Mischief was a wolf middle name and there it could be seen that smile of hers. That playful wolfish smile. /d/
    10:47:49Tory-Oakcroft : =His eyes shifted a little as her study made him a little on edge. His head drawing back a little away from her. It was like banging his head against a brick wall. Repeatedly smashing it into a hard and rather stubborn surface. He hadn't saved her life, if anything she had stopped him being pummelled into a small pulp by a dog severely -c-
    10:51:50Tory-Oakcroft : in need of a rabies jab. His own eyes watched her features carefully, having put himself back an inch or two. The sheer shocking blue of her eyes shining, the light rippling through them. His eyeline running down, almost looking for the wolf. His own chastise came, but his was a little stricter on himself as he pushed himself up to sit. -c-
    10:53:54Tory-Oakcroft : leaning back on his palms they sunk intot he sand slightly and he mused on the point. "Like I said you really don't owe me anything. My actions were of my own choice...for my own reasons." A toying cheshire smile met with her wolfish one. The defiance in her grin, grating him a little as he chucked a handful of sand in her direction. "I have -c-
    10:55:41Tory-Oakcroft : no suggestions..." He truly didn't. His mind was stuck on the fact, that he really was against her feeling she owed him anything. So that made it hard to come up with a barter. "What do you think I should ask for?" He raised his brows, like a child asking a genie what to wish. Ocean eyes looked back over his shoulder at her, having satisfied -c-
    10:55:50Tory-Oakcroft : himself he had put enough distance between them.=
    11:04:15Sybilla·Covelin : Play time was an essential function in a wolf's life. Like with the stick? Only this happened to be in human skin and they happened to be bartering for some debt owed that neither of them truly owed the other. The wolf was there in the silver specks that happened to catch the light's reflection. It was there in the shifting of muscle /c/
    11:04:29Sybilla·Covelin : beneath skin when he tossed sand and she rolled out of the way with a laugh. Six brothers she grew up with. Plus all the tribal children. To say she was used to horsing around was an understatement. No suggestions. Blah, blah, blah. This was less about the actual debt and more about simply having a little fun. Going off his rails a little. /c/
    11:06:23Sybilla·Covelin : He was satisfied at the distance. Sybilla had rolled to escape the sand and was on all fours when he glanced over his shoulder. There was the wolf. In that instant that she playfully lunged the distance with a laugh for the sheer purpose of just knocking him down. Negotiations over, she wanted to play and like any puppy dog would see /c/
    11:07:07Sybilla·Covelin : to it that the human played too. Oh, yes, incorrigible was a word that was often used in conversation when speaking about her. /d/
    11:09:43Tory-Oakcroft : =His brow raised at her stooped on all fours, questioning the logic behind such a silly position to be sat in...oh. To late, his mind caught up with the game too slow and all he could manage was to turn side on so she atleast got a good portion of shoulder to the face. He was no where near as spritely as her, and considering she ahd strength on -c-
    11:11:43Tory-Oakcroft : him aswell, he was tempted to call cheat. However, instead his hand sprayed a further barrage of sand at her. Large hands allowing him to scoop up a good portion and spray it over her. Pulling himself to move, he flicked his shoulder back trying to ricochet her off him at the same time. Like a small puppy chewing at the bit, if she had a tail -c-
    11:13:24Tory-Oakcroft : it would be wagging. #his eyes still ocean blue, but a little of the cold front had lifted away as he cocked his head. "Really?" He raised a brow in almost parental questioning at the girl, before launching another spray of sand toward her. Pulling himself to his feet, he waited for the next attack. =
    11:20:59Sybilla·Covelin : She knew better than to put the full force of her racial advantage into the game. It was more fun for her to well, lose. So when Tory shoulder met the side of her face she didn't mind so much. Ugh! The sand! Sybilla bounced off him to land on her back grinning from ear to ear. Yes, her tail was inwardly wagging at all of this. "yes, really... /c/
    11:22:47»Đãřâẏ« : please tell me you actually took a break last night))
    11:22:55Sybilla·Covelin : >.>)
    11:23:19»Đãřâẏ« : addicts! The lot of you! *points accusingly at Syb since it's her fault*))
    11:25:45Sybilla·Covelin : i'm not using any extra strength and you can't hurt me. There's no harm to this." Spoken even as he sent more sand in her direction. "Aggh..." a sound as the sand covered her face and Sybilla brushed it off. Took her time while he found his feet. When she got up she crouched there eyeing him before she lunged again. This time the /c/
    11:27:28Tory-Oakcroft : I've not slept yet...XD)
    11:27:32Sybilla·Covelin : lunge was more aimed for his mid-section. Her shoulder going towards his torso. Not with any strength that it would hurt him. /d/
    11:27:35Sybilla·Covelin : Me either!)
    11:27:40Tory-Oakcroft : Were hardcore!)
    11:27:55Tory-Oakcroft : I'm sure theres probably a record somewhere we could break.)
    11:30:40Tory-Oakcroft : -He braced his feet, although the sand wasn't a great help underfoot, as she lunge for him her shoulder caught his stomach, a slightl oof thuding out of him as he landed square on his ass. The thud sending a judder through him, his right arm aiming to hook around her waist, bear hugging it tight as his left arm grabbed a handful of sand to -c-
    11:31:24»Đãřâẏ« : that's a bit disturbing o.o and Tory aren't you supposed to be at work?))
    11:31:35»Đãřâẏ« : *stops the OOC and interrupting now and goes abck to watching*))
    11:32:38Tory-Oakcroft : be deposit ontop of her head if he got chance. Sandy locks, literally now sandy. He was managing to spray himself in the process. The start or a rather the tail end of a large smile running his face as he chuckled a little. "Oh yes because rubbing in the fact I can do about as much damage to you as a kitten with a cold, is really helping heal -c-
    11:33:58Tory-Oakcroft : my bruised ego." He chuckled again, stil holding herif he'd caught her. It was like fishing for a wolf, once you caught the pesky rascal it had to be clung onto so as much sand as possible could be dumped on it before it squirmed away. Shifting to tuck his feet beneath him, his shoulder aiming to plant her back first into the sand.=
    11:40:06Sybilla·Covelin : Success was temporary. More sand was dumped onto her head causing a squeal that sounded more human female than big bad wolf but there was laughter. "You should find comfort in it, not worry about your ego." Oh, that was the point in this? Something like that. The man needed an outlet and obviously Kaleb wasn't a good option. /c/
    11:41:46Sybilla·Covelin : When Tory shifted, she flopped without much of a fight into the sand. A wide smile on her face. They were both covered in sand at this point. Still, what was good for her... was good for him. A fistful was tossed toward his chest. She purposefully would avoid the eyes or the face. "You're ego shouldn't be that bruised, you hit him /c/
    11:43:10Sybilla·Covelin : pretty hard." Granted she had too and the hand she had hit Kaleb with was still sore but the healing ability was working to lessen the swelling already, bruises were beginning to heal. /d/
    11:46:53Tory-Oakcroft : =Sand sprayed at his chest, his arm shifting from where it was trapped underneath her and the sand flicked down the neck of his shirt. In truth, it had been a good long tim esince Tory had outletted. Even as a child he was in training, there was little time as a page to toy. "Oh yeah? Feels pretty bruised." He smirked, grabbing out at her wrist -c-
    11:49:07Tory-Oakcroft : one hand. It would be enough to encompass both. Of course if she wasn't playing meek puppy he'd have about as much chance of pinning her down, as he would getting all the sand out of his shorts in the next week. His other hand aiming to flick sand in a flurried spray over her torso. His own hand felt like it had punched a steel gurder, the -c-
    11:50:27Tory-Oakcroft : knuckles raw, and he was pretty sure the middle one was broken. But it would heal, and he had grown quite adept at ignoring broken bones. His eyes finally fell clean of the guarded cold reflection. Ocean blue actually filled with silver starlight flecks. The soft wamrht behind them, a comforting reminder of -c-
    11:51:50Tory-Oakcroft : something that still existed somewhere. Even if only in part. "Does puppy like water?" He smirked in quesiton=
    11:58:01«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : -blinkblinkblink- You guys are still going?? I've slept for an hour, been to work and come back xD Working from home win!))
    11:59:50Sybilla·Covelin : There. Sybilla saw the man let go of his guard and she smiled warmly, "I see you" was uttered just above a whisper. Does puppy like... Sybilla didn't mind water but this tunic was white. That was a bad idea. "Tory..." A tone of an older dog telling a younger dog to mind his manners? Close. Crap. Time to stop playing the lazy dog /c/
    12:01:47▪†▪Lan◊Adli◊Validus▪Ψ▪ has joined the conversation.
    12:01:52Sybilla·Covelin : and get back to playing the game. A good yank would have her free of any hold he had on her and before he could get another Syb found her feet to start running down the beach in laughter. "You'll have to catch me first..." Fat chance of that happening if she really put forth the effort. Which wouldn't be any fun so she'd let him /c/
    12:02:12▪†▪Lan◊Adli◊Validus▪Ψ▪ has left the conversation.
    12:02:12Tory-Oakcroft : Hey Kai. Btw...))
    12:02:47Sybilla·Covelin : get close before taking off again. Eventually, she would probably let him win but for now... this was more fun. /d/
    12:02:50«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : hi...weird man who doesn't sleep >.>))
    12:03:39Tory-Oakcroft : XD))
    12:03:47Tory-Oakcroft : I'm too wired lol.)
    12:04:51«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : -takes his caffeine away- Weirdly I don't feel bad for an hours sleep xD))
    12:05:42Tory-Oakcroft : =She streaked off running, gathering himself to his feet he chuckled, and held his hads out in a mock shrug. "Apparently not." Ugh running. Tory was built for hitting things from a long distance, or pummelling like a sledgehammer at close range. He was definitely not designed for sprinting the distances inbetween. He let out a slight huff, -c-
    12:08:02Tory-Oakcroft : stamina wasn't the issue. He just ran like a tug boat. Heading in her direction, the push, pull, push, pull line of her run, causing him to grumble a little. He was a good metre and a half behind at all points, the sand cascading into his boots. He snuffed a little. "You do realise from back here? You run like a girl." He smirked, trying to -c-
    12:08:55Tory-Oakcroft : distract from the fact that he was severly lagging at this portion of the game. View wasn't particularly bad though. The thought raised a smirk, but it was soon scolded away before it could settle.=
    12:13:59Sybilla·Covelin : "I hit like a girl. I run like a girl." There was a lingering pause there that suggested Sybilla might say something else about all the other girly things she could do. Something a little more whore-like. But instead she turned like she was going to take off running again. That look on her face suggesting she knew exactly what she /c/
    12:17:22Sybilla·Covelin : looked like running away from him. Instead of running toward more beach though Sybilla ran towards the water. "You run like an old man... come on! I have a century plus some on you, at least act your age." Father was an explorer so Sybilla spent a lot of time on a ship. Water was not a big deal for the woman. It felt good though /c/
    12:20:23Sybilla·Covelin : as it rushed up to meet her in a wave, then another, Sybilla finally turned to wander backwards into the water to make sure Tory was following and if he wasn't? Oh well, more cooling water to wash away the sand for her. The silly human could stay ashore. All this play had ramped up her body temperature though and seeing as she /c/
    12:21:00Sybilla·Covelin : ran hotter than a normal human spending some time in cooler water wasn't such a bad idea. Granted she preferred freshwater over salt but... they were here. /d/
    12:29:54Tory-Oakcroft : =Had she looked at him recently....he was built like a rugby player. Shifting that weight around, meant an ability somewhere had to give, and speed was the one that had gone on vacation as he grew and never come back. Her comment yipping out, he grumbled a little and finally just stopped at the waters edge as she trotted into it. “An old man?” -c-
    12:30:49Tory-Oakcroft : Wow...he new he wasn’t fleet footed, but yeesh. He snorted “You act your age...at least then I would have a shot. And possibly some nice knitted jumpers.” The water skimmed around his boots as the tide floated at the shoreline, ebbing and tricking at the soles of his boots. Sitting lotus position on the sand he tugged them from his feet, pouring -c
    12:31:07Tory-Oakcroft : what could have possibly been half the contents of the beach in his left boot back onto the sand infront of him. Repeating the process with the other he left them lazily discarded next to him, standing he began to rush himself down. “I think I have sand in places i never knew existed. Pulling the front tails of his shirt out, he shook the fabric -c
    12:31:28Tory-Oakcroft : a little trying to displace as much sand from inside it as possible. He was still behind her, letting his hands dip in the water, he shoved them through his hair letting the sand drip of it. Lazing by the waters edge he raised a brow as she waded through the wavelines. The side of his mouth twitched up in a half smell, as he let out a slight -c-
    12:31:39Tory-Oakcroft : relieved sigh and flopped back onto the sand. The sun had misplaced a majority of the stars at red streaks began to fill the sky with light. His hands placed under his head, he had placed himself a good metre of so from the ebbing of the sea.=
    12:46:39Sybilla·Covelin : "I am acting my age... " Silly human. Human standards she was roughly twenty or so, maybe. Daylight had come and with it, Sybilla seemed to calm as she nestled to sit in the water shallow enough that each time a wave crashed it didn't completely flood her. She watched as he laid back and a smile came, it was good to see that he /c/
    12:46:52Sybilla·Covelin : managed to relax. To let go of some of whatever he had been holding on to even if it was only temporary. Sybilla turned to dive into the deeper water. The swim was at least washing away some of the sand. It would probably take a week's worth of bathing to get rid of all of it. Sneaky little woman swam further down the /c/
    12:49:23Sybilla·Covelin : beach, then walked back up the beach just so she could... yep, drip on him. Pest was truly the perfect word for her. This should bother her, being so... immodest. Humans put a value on modesty that it didn't deserve. Besides, she was having too much fun letting her hair drip-drop water onto Tory to care./d/
    12:52:56Tory-Oakcroft : =His eyes had glimmered shut, as the sun's heat was begining to slide it's way through the veil of clouds. Soft sand under neath him. It had a been a long and rather exhasuting day, infact closer on two considering he had see two sunrises in a row without sleep inbetween them. Suddenly. Drip, drip, drip drop drip. The first drop hit his arm -c-
    12:54:59Tory-Oakcroft : then one to his chest, his neck before the drops wer batting in triples off the wet strands at the end of her hair. Opening on eye he expected to see rain clouds, not a shock of blonde and molfish blue eyes staring down at him. His hands rested under he head, he yawned a little. "You really are in pest mode today girl." His hands had shifted -c-
    12:57:46Tory-Oakcroft : Slowly levering through the sand, as his eyes watched her the ocean blue trying it's best to it's hold on hers as his hands pushed through the sand slowly. Sandy bristled in the sand, he was oddly getting used to seeing a little too much of her and it not seemign to register fully....well....it didn't show as registering as often. -c-
    12:59:31Tory-Oakcroft : -His eyes flecked with silver he spoke softly. "Are you done pouncing at me now?" With a sudden final flash to cover the rest of thedistanc ebetween his hands and her ankles, he tugged then in one final retort.=
    13:09:14Sybilla·Covelin : "Only for awhile longer. Sun is almost all the way up. Then this pest will be out of your hair." Then she'd rest until it started to sink back in the sky again. Sybilla must have been tired, she hadn't even noticed his hands were moving toward her. She noticed he was moving but put it off to him just playing in the sand. All of a sudden, /c/
    13:14:31Sybilla·Covelin : the ground came up to smack her in the back. The force caused a gasp. Wily human pulled a fast one. "I am done pouncing...for now." Eyes slid in his direction and she smirked, "you're quite wolfish....for a human." That was a compliment coming from a wolf who once confined him to the same box as the men who killed her mate. /c/
    13:16:23Sybilla·Covelin : Eyes flittered to the sky then back to him before she stretched out and yawned. Sad part was she could curl up and sleep right there. "You will have your tent...and that will make us even." For now. Until she decided he deserved something else. /d/
    13:19:08Tory-Oakcroft : -His smirk deepened a little, travelling over his face as she came plummeting with a thud to the ground. "Oh, well..." He half smiled, fun was fun but the minute she left it would ebb back behind the stoney void. Not quite yet though. He pushed up on his arms, his eyes watching the sunlight before his teeth bared a little. There was alot -c-
    13:21:01Tory-Oakcroft : to be said for just general pigheaded determination. Something which Tory had readily available. If you bided your time long enough, small opportunities gave you a window. He nodded a little still bearing the chesire smirk, before he finally stood. "Well I think I ned to go and hang my shirt off a tree somewhere and beat it into submission until -c
    13:22:48Tory-Oakcroft : the sand falls out." Peeling himself to his height, he started brushing himself down a little. White shirt flitting in the sea breeze as sand lined in the seams of most joints of it. Stood as she mentioned the tent again, his eyes flared once more and he shrugged. "Think is pest. You have to find me first. -c-
    13:23:17Tory-Oakcroft : wOcean eyes flitted before he stretched his back letting it click through each vertebrate.=
    13:28:40Sybilla·Covelin : Find him first. Sybilla said nothing. Not a thing. Merely smiled all knowingly as she laid there. Eyes half lazed shut. Oh, she could find him without any issues now. His scent was docked to memory. The wolf could find him without even trying now. That was the problem with those pesky wolves. They had noses like no other. It would /c/
    13:29:26Sybilla·Covelin : probably be smart to not sleep in the sun however, so Sybilla got up and pointed towards a niche in a rock formation. "I'll be there resting if you need me..." or he got bored. Or Kaleb turned up. Any of those things would be worthy enough to wake her for./d/
    13:31:09Sybilla·Covelin is away.
    13:33:45Tory-Oakcroft : Ugh i'm out. Too tired for head miff))
    13:33:47Tory-Oakcroft has left the conversation.
    14:29:57GiadaΦMilos has left the conversation.
    15:58:53Țrunks has joined the conversation.
    15:58:56Țrunks has left the conversation.
    17:10:26Kαζ΄Яα has joined the conversation.
    17:10:36Kαζ΄Яα has left the conversation.
    17:14:25Ʌƞȋɱȯƨȋƭy has joined the conversation.
    17:14:28Ʌƞȋɱȯƨȋƭy has left the conversation.
    17:24:47GiadaΦMilos has joined the conversation.
    17:24:51GiadaΦMilos is away.
    17:26:45Kαζ΄Яα has joined the conversation.
    17:26:55GiadaΦMilos has returned.
    17:27:00GiadaΦMilos : welcome)
    17:27:06Kαζ΄Яα : Hello))
    17:28:32Kαζ΄Яα has left the conversation.
    17:38:29﴾ĐяεαмζοяδּЯεмευεľ﴿ has joined the conversation.
    17:40:16﴾ĐяεαмζοяδּЯεмευεľ﴿ has left the conversation.
    18:02:48†Dominus† has joined the conversation.
    18:24:06«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» has left the conversation.
    18:24:07«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» has joined the conversation.
    18:37:00GiadaΦMilos : The light came and she stood not caring to brush herself off. She wanted to just leave without a word and disappear into the night but she could not do that to Dominus. Paulos had to be walked she still hadnt shoed him. He was going to need to get that done before she left, she would have to do something because she had no money and so >>>
    18:38:34GiadaΦMilos : she left the abandoned camp of the dark knight . Her footsteps felt like doom as she wove through the trees. She didnt even know what to say yet , she was still numb not wanting to feel anything because she knew that it was easy to be driven mad if you thought too much and she had given her very soul to keep a secret. She hoped that Tory >>
    18:40:39GiadaΦMilos : and the werewolf knew the high price she paid. And unfortunatly Dominus would feel a price as well. She didnt expect Tory in the camp and he wasnt there he had decided what he was going to do and right now she didnt care, she had given him the last gift she had. She tied up Paulos, she needed her saddle and a few things, she was >>
    18:42:44GiadaΦMilos : going to leave the food for Dominus and then explain that she needed to go. The words still eluded her , she called out her voice cracking , she wanted to get this over with "Dominus?"
    18:44:34†Dominus† Dominus had been at the river bed waking up his arms, face and hair were wet from the water he had been cleaning up in at the stream. He picked up his tunic and popped his neck as he stretched standing on the bank looking up at the sky. He had stayed up almost all night moving to and from camp waiting on Giada. He turned as he heard his name <C>
    18:46:17†Dominus† called out and he said.."Giada?" loud enough but was not yelling. He moved through the trees his tunic still in hand his opposite hand would move up to push his wet hair back from his face. He came into the camp and stopped at the edge looking at Giada and from the looks he could tell something was up. Immediatly his face turn cold as he felt the<C
    18:48:37†Dominus† bad news she bared behing her eyes. He asked...."Is everything ok?.....I waited up for you but I didnt know if you stayed in town or not" he was trying to break the icy atmosphere that he sensed. His left hand his free hand came to rest on his belt as he moved around the fire pit to stand a few feet away from her as he waited her reply<D>
    18:51:07GiadaΦMilos : "I am sorry that you waited. I have something for you" she reached into the bag she always carried and pulled out the prayerbook she carried . It was Marcas but it was no good to her anymore" I want you to have this, I am leaving Hadara. I need to earn some money to pay my passage and to take care of Paulos but I didnt want to go without saying>>
    18:53:40GiadaΦMilos : goodbye" She didnt smile at him and her words seemed to come heavy to her. "Tory wont be staying here anymore either. " she swallowed heavily "I want to wish you luck with your new Order but I will not be a part of it. I want to thank you for everything you have done" She pulled out the meat pies she had bought for him and Tory last night>>
    18:54:38GiadaΦMilos : and the cheese and bread. "I .....just....wanted to grab my saddle and if you would be alright since they were made for me the clothes you bought from the tailor"
    18:57:05†Dominus† Dominus did not take the book he shook his head as he said..."I told you those were for you" he put his hands up slightly dropping his tunic on the ground and he said..."What is wrong, I will not stay here either.....I will go with you" the pain showing on his face. "Ill do anything....just....let me go with you" Dominus had never been one to <C>
    19:01:02†Dominus† throw everything away. He hadnet even acknowledged anything else she said yet....He replied after she finished at a loss for words his head slumped in defeat. "If I did something I apologize. But you are all I have anymore" he didnt know what else to say. If anything it was the most he talked in one sitting other then the night before when he had<C
    19:01:18†Dominus† met up with Giada in the street.<D>
    19:03:40GiadaΦMilos : She had to clench her fist tight, her nails dug into her palm drawing blood "I walk the path of the damned you cannot come with me. I let you down and no it is my own sin that causes me to have to part ways. I am not worthy nor will I be again in the sight of the Almighty" she placed the book down on the ground and turned away from him.>>>
    19:06:14GiadaΦMilos : She knew she was breaking his heart, his heartfelt words written on parchment left her no doubts but she was lost now. She turned back around with hollow eyes "You will find others Dominus , it is your destiny to be here . You will find someone to love you as I cannot, and to work at your side. Do me this favor though if you see the >>>
    19:08:04GiadaΦMilos : old woman that I always carry her sticks for her in the marketplace, stand in my stead. " she moved to where the saddle blanket and saddle were to begin to saddle Paulos. She wouldnt ride him till he had his shoe but he could bear the saddle, though when she saw the markings of her order that had been tooled into it , she felt >>
    19:08:47GiadaΦMilos : as if the judgement of God was palatable and she stumbled under the weight of it before recouvering herself and kept to her task.
    19:12:06†Dominus† He took a few steps towards her unlcipping his scabbarded sword from his belt and tossed it into the dirt away from him shaking his head. Dominus pushed his hair back and said..."No,...I wont believe it. Regardless, to hell with destiny." in a way those that knew him in the order knew tossing his sword to the ground was a big no no for him. <C>
    19:14:55†Dominus† "I have commited sin along the path.....I will not make you tell me what it is. But a great man, friend, and father figure once told me Sins are in the eye of the beholder at times..." His hands dropped back down to his sides with a pleading look...."If you leave I will follow, I will leave everything here. If you be damned...I...I.." he strugged<C
    19:16:53†Dominus† what he was saying but he finished..."I...I will follow you to the ends of this Earth for eternity Giada, Sin or not" he was deseperate and he had never remembered a time that he felt as exposed as he did at this point. He watched her pleading silently for her not to go but not to god or anyone else. He left religion out of this one, God was<C>
    19:17:01†Dominus† sitting this one out in his mind<D>
    19:19:50GiadaΦMilos : She tightened the straps on the saddle and his words cut her to the quick, she was surprised she could feel anything at this point. She slowly turned around and faced him "Sins, can be forgiven but when one breaks the very vow that holds their soul to the thether of their eternity there is no redemption. I was wrong Dominus, I thought >>>
    19:22:50GiadaΦMilos : I made a difference in this earth. I do not, just ask Tory, you will stay here and you will remain because you cannot come with me."She loved him too much to do that to him and she could see that he was just going to refuse to listen. He would put his own soul in danger and so she lied " I fell with Tory , I love him and so I cannot be with >>>
    19:24:31GiadaΦMilos : you" She slumped for the words were a dagger to his heart and she knew it but it was the only way she could protect him in her mind. "I am sorry Dominus ....so sorry" she said raspily. She grabbed the reins and lead Paulos out of the camp , if she stayed and watched his anguish any longer she was going to go mad.
    19:27:18†Dominus† Dominus was stunned as she spoke shaking his head as she went through her first comments. She ment so much to him at this point that it wasnt an issue of if he loved her it was just about him saying it. However when she spoke of her love with Tory he dropped to his knees almost instantly when he heard them. Dominus said nothing as she turned and<C>
    19:30:23†Dominus† he replied quietly..."...and I love you..." she probably couldnt hear it. He mumbled with an almost insane sounding voice..."To hell with you god.....to hell with it all" he kicked up dirt as he forced himself off the ground and stormed back at the camp picking up his sword from the ground. "Today I kill the man that cut my heart out" Dominus's<C>
    19:32:28†Dominus† rage that he had subdued during the crusades filled him. He slightly swelled as his adrenaline pumped and the barbarian of northern lands came out in him. As he looked up at the sky and yelled..."Why do you keep doing this to me! I have cleansed and cleansed!" he paced around the camp as he picked up his armor tearing off logos of anything holy <C>
    19:32:51†Dominus† strapping it on and kicking his helm into the woods.<D>
    19:34:39GiadaΦMilos : She ran , just ran till her lungs burned, she had no idea where she was going, if she was going deeper into the woods or towards town. She was blinded by her grief and when she could run no more she fell to her knees and a scream of pain and anquish rent the air, a howl of the lost. She screamed till her throat was raw and fell to the >>
    19:36:35Ķąlęb has returned.
    19:36:43Sybilla·Covelin has returned.
    19:37:37GiadaΦMilos : ground exhasted. She had nothing, she had a lost soul and a lost love. A love she had sliced open to bleed to protect him from what she had done. Why had this happened, she was too prideful? She had believed when no one else had and this is what it had gotten her. Paulos stood by quietly and after some time had gone by he nudged her >>
    19:37:44GiadaΦMilos : wb X2)
    19:37:49Ķąlęb : Thanks))
    19:37:54Sybilla·Covelin : thankes)
    19:37:54†Dominus† : yep wb))
    19:40:53Ķąlęb : -A broken jaw wasn't the easiest thing to heal and a human would likely have been in agony for weeks because of it. Sadly for everyone else, Kaleb didn't mind the painful throb when he opened his mouth nor would it take that length of time to mend. In order to avoid the pair Kaleb had stuck to the woods that night, cleared his head with his fur -c-
    19:41:01GiadaΦMilos : she looked to him and spoke her voice almost gone "You should be cut loose old friend, I am afraid you will not ride into battle" He had seen her like this before and if a horse could worry he was worried nudging her again she slowly rose covered in dirt and worn out. "Water...yes"
    19:43:01Ķąlęb : on and then spent the morning with the first woman he could find who didn't mind a man with several missing teeth and a face full of bruises. There wasn't any rhyme or reason to the casual sex but it was a tension relief which meant he wouldn't out and out earn himself a punch in the face for the next few hours. Like most human women, the wench-c-
    19:45:02Ķąlęb : who tried to keep him in her bed kept asking if she would see him again. Oh women...couldn't they just go one night and not hold onto it? Apparently he was just that good..."Thanks for the fun darlin'.." was the only reply he gave to her queries. Since a bath wasn't a particularly common occurrence in medieval days, Kaleb headed for the ocean -c-
    19:45:22†Dominus† continued to destroy the camp. He cut down everything with the sword, mighty swings making short work of anything in its way. After he demolished the camp he moved on to destroying the training pit he had made to train others in. After he finished the camp looked like it was probably apart of a massive fight between two small armies. Dominus went<C
    19:46:43Ķąlęb : to wash...normally he wouldn't have bothered...but considering the ridiculous levels of tension between himself and Sybilla he didn't need to be rubbing pheromones in her face if they happened to run into each other...and judging by this place that was an inevitability. Shirt stripped Kaleb kept his pants on and waded in deep...naked would have -c-
    19:47:08†Dominus† swinging on the trees each swing landing deep in a tree and having to be pried out of the wood. Eventually Dominus had swung so many times and exerted himself he became worn to the bone. As he stumbled he kicked a water skin with wine in it he picked it up and down the whole skin causing him the woods around him to tilt back and forth in his <C>>
    19:47:27Ķąlęb : been better but he didn't need a bollocking from a bunch of dock hands or city guards for exposing himself in public.-
    19:48:42†Dominus† vision. He asked to no one his words falling on deaf ears......"Why am I the bane of God's existance" and with those words he fell over and passed out from over heating and the sudden introduction of alcohol into his system. He laid face down in the dirt his sword still in hand<D>
    19:57:01Sybilla·Covelin : "I don't understand."Sybilla was talking to no one in particular at this point. "I thought you were giving me some sign..." yes, her mother's people believed in more than one God. Her Father believed in the one God. That wasn't really who she was talking to. Part of her believed that Daniel was up there somewhere. "Was I wrong?" /c/
    19:57:51GiadaΦMilos : Town, she would go to town, she had to get Paulos fixed up and money for passage out of Hadara. The sooner the better, she could not risk seeing Dominus for the pain in his eyes would be the straw that broke the camels back. She still had Paulos to take care of and >>
    Kaidus
    Kaidus
    Admin
    Admin

21st June 2011 Empty Re: 21st June 2011

Post  Kaidus Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:04 am

19:59:23
    19:59:23You have been marked as being away.
    19:59:36Sybilla·Covelin : No matter who she was talking to, there were no answers being given. She'd slept for a few hours and then spent the rest of the day watching the water. The separation between our world and their world is sacred, Sybilla. Sacred. But, why does it have to be. A conversation that she kept fumbling over and over in her mind. As if on cue /c/
    20:00:01GiadaΦMilos : so at his urgings she rose like one from the dead. Taking the reins loosely in her hand she wearily looked around. She didnt know which way was town she had run blindly, she listened for the stream because if she could hear it she could follow it down. She normally would talk but her throat was raw and she was in no mood>>>
    20:02:08GiadaΦMilos : the light had gone from her and her sins kept getting larger, she lied to the man who loved her. If their were levels of hell like some believed she just condemed herself to a even lower level then she had started out on. The lie....Dominus was sure to confront Tory now and that could end very badly with one of them dead. She had ment it to keep>>
    20:03:06GiadaΦMilos : Dominus from following her but she might have gotten him killed. She should have said Matthew whom he already hated. She hadnt been thinking clearly everything was muddled.
    20:04:23Tory-Oakcroft has joined the conversation.
    20:04:32†Dominus† : skip me Dom is passed out for now))
    20:04:35†Dominus† : what up Tory!))
    20:04:37Ķąlęb : Hey buttmunch))
    20:04:44Ķąlęb : err...I mean Tory))
    20:04:46GiadaΦMilos : welcome)
    20:04:55Tory-Oakcroft : Y'alright sausage jockey.)
    20:07:00Sybilla·Covelin : Kaleb moved into the water further down the beach and Sybilla responded by gazing up at the sky. "This is your answer?" Answer or not Sybilla needed to warn him of what she had done. At the very least she had made it back to the forge during the day for a fresh set of clothes. A pair of pants nonetheless and a tunic. "Kaleb." No need /c/
    20:09:26Sybilla·Covelin : to shout, he'd hear her even over the crest waves. Something was wrong. She didn't call him Ofi. Sybilla lowered her head to stare at her feet as the waves lapped at her toes. She'd made a stupid mistake. In her want to believe that not every human was like the ones who killed Daniel she may have put them both at risk. On top of that /c/
    20:09:46Sybilla·Covelin : she was sure she ruined a few human lives... so who was the bad dog now? /d/
    20:13:03Ķąlęb : -Bad dog...very bad dog. Now didn't Kaleb look like a shining example of canine prowess? Err...no he still didn't...but he looked mildly less awful. The wolf could pick out Sybilla's scent even over that of sex and sea salt so he knew she was coming long before she called out. The wolf disappeared beneath the waves to rinse off his wild sandy -c-
    20:16:37Ķąlęb : strands and reappeared above the drink in time to catch Sybilla's call...Kaleb? Why was he Kaleb? This either meant she was looking for another fight and trying to lull him into a false sense of security or...well...he couldn't think of another reason. For a moment his forest green eyes studied her figure on the beach as she pawed her way in. -c-
    20:16:45†Dominus† Dominus opened his eyes though he left himself laying on the ground as he was when he had passed out only turning his head to the side leaving a dirt streak across his face. He didnt know how long he had been laying in thie filth as he saw marcas's book Giada had tried to hand him. He reached out and grabbed it and pulled it close still laying<C>
    20:18:24Ķąlęb : "Sybilla..." he offered in return. Their hearing was good enough that they could have conversed with several feet between each other at a whisper...despite the churning water. He decided even if he was looking for another punch in the face, he might as well get it over with and the distance between them closed until Kaleb was arms length away. -c-
    20:18:31†Dominus† on the ground. He layed there for a few moments long her eventuallly pulled himself up to his knees and hands still holding the book in his hand the other hand still clutched the hilt of his sword the tip resting on the ground . He looked around at the destruction he had brought upon the camp out of his wrath that he could not contain. And <C>
    20:19:42†Dominus† thought to himself deeply. He felt he had nothing left he looked up at the sky and then around again. Though he knew he would either try to kill Tory or maybe he would die by his blade. He did know this for sure that he would have his answer why the man had done this to him before it ended<D>
    20:20:39Ķąlęb : "Look...I smell of salt instead of women....appreciate the effort?" he quipped, his southern drawl struggling because of his healing jaw....luckily their accents were similar so she would probably still understand him. "You want something princess?" Breeches clung precariously to his hips, soaked through but at least he didn't have the audacity-c-
    20:21:08Ķąlęb : to wander out without his pants on....Err...this time at least.-
    20:29:40GiadaΦMilos : The weather was much like it was the day before or was it last week, she felt like her mind was snapping. How low had she fallen, she almost considered forgoing the sea voyage again, but overland it would still need money. She eyed her saddle, she really didnt need it and she could sell it. She had to find civilization first , her body moved >>>
    20:30:05Sybilla·Covelin : The quip was ignored. She hadn't even noticed that he smelled like more women. Standing there Sybilla realized just how much bigger than her he was. That she really was smallish for a werewolf. Brows furrowed as she placed together the words she needed to tell him what she'd done. "They know what I am. Giada and Tory. I told /c/
    20:31:40ىҹи has joined the conversation.
    20:31:43ىҹи has left the conversation.
    20:31:55GiadaΦMilos : step by plodding step she had to focus on what she was doing. She would pause to listen for the stream and move in accordance to where it was. Downstream , that is where she wanted to go , she followed the banks of the stream till she saw the bend in it as it headed towards the sea. She could follow it till she saw >>
    20:33:32Sybilla·Covelin : them." While Tory was dealing with it rather well. Giada hadn't. In some ways, Sybilla wished the knight would have just drawn her sword. Run her through. That was something she could have dealt with better than the unknowing. Or the feeling that she'd driven the human to do something far worse. "I am the only one. Whatever happens. /c/
    20:34:16GiadaΦMilos : the city gates. The farrier might be able to shoe Paulos and give her a price for the saddle even with its Holy marks tooled in. Her hand came to her chest, the cylinder was still there inside her tunic. The words of affection written were going to stay with her she could not part for Dominus was her first love. The city came into view and >>
    20:36:03GiadaΦMilos : she passed the guards who as always gave everyone the once over. Paulos walked dutifully behind as they made thier way to the farrier, she spoke to no one on the way , no smiles exchanged as was her usual manner. Sybillias secret was safe she had made a vow, when she still was a knight that she would not reveal to anyone...and she hadnt not even>>
    20:36:30GiadaΦMilos : to Dominus. She had chosen to hurt him instead , she had already broken one vow she would not break another.
    20:37:51Sybilla·Covelin : I am the only wolf but you need to be smart now and lay low with your tricks and your bad behavior." She'd protect him from this despite his poor behavior because he didn't deserve to be hunted for something she had done. At least, Sybilla was willing to take whatever came head on. The wolf had learned her lesson. /c/
    20:39:50Tory-Oakcroft has left the conversation.
    20:40:56Sybilla·Covelin : Their worlds indeed needed to be separate. Not because the humans thought she was a danger to them but because the humans were a danger to her. Something Sybilla had only had a brief interlude with. Something she had thought would have changed here. "I made a mistake, Kaleb."/d/
    20:41:03Tory-Oakcroft has joined the conversation.
    20:41:10†Dominus† : wb))
    20:41:13Tory-Oakcroft : Ty.)
    20:41:16«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : Wb))
    20:41:18Tory-Oakcroft : Connection spassed.)
    20:41:28Tory-Oakcroft : Am I okay to post my entrance out of sync?
    20:41:31Tory-Oakcroft : *)
    20:41:40«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : if you're not interacting, go for it Tory))
    20:41:42GiadaΦMilos : I dont think there is a order right now)
    20:41:48«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : like...immediately interacting I mean))
    20:41:48Tory-Oakcroft : thanks.)
    20:42:10Tory-Oakcroft : =The landscape was already buzzing, birds in full chattering song the throng of the market place, and taverns rising on the air as it crescendo through the tree line. Coiling from leaf to leave, the sound bounced and played it’s spiriting song of the day. The leaves coiled above his head, funneling the chorus of harmony to his ears. The low -c-
    20:42:24Tory-Oakcroft : hanging branches of the large oak haven given him some shelter from the weather around him, his face a little bitten by the cold of the night before. Slumber had finally caught him. It was never safe to sleep so open to the elements for fear of sickness, or hyperthermia but at this point in time considering he seemed to have managed to get -c-
    20:42:35Tory-Oakcroft : himself striked of so many christmas card lists in one night it was almost an impressive feat. The calm symphony of the morning, for a few moments had him surrounded in a bubble of solace. Silence in the trees, the earth underfoot soft and the rich smell of sod and still damp leaves was sweet in the air. Pushing himself to stand, ocean blue eyes-c-
    20:42:53Tory-Oakcroft : trailed the different paths from his almost central position. Ale in one direction, he lifted his chin towards it....perhaps to early to be indulging in drowning himself just yet. The market....the thick sound on the air had him doubting that one. In truth, he really now had little place to go. He double took on the market place, his satchel -c-
    20:43:08Tory-Oakcroft : swinging at his hip and he realised he needed coin to be able to restart. Trinkets came second to shelter. His wide gait strode the soft forest floor, the darkened trees leading through as he finally pressed into the busy market place. Townspeople bustled around the place, gaggles of women chattering with their children running and screeching -c-
    20:43:22Tory-Oakcroft : around their feet. Workers gathered outside the tavern. The air was thick with conversation. Pushing his hand back through his spikes, his heavy set shoulders squaring as he watched the bustling crowd. Almost expecting a ringing of conversation in his ears, but it never came. His eyes guarded, he floated. Like a spirit with little purpose he -c-
    20:43:55Tory-Oakcroft : floated between stalls bartering with the stall owners, over the odd trinkets and tokens he had collected over time. It really was a waste when the world around you seemed to want to battle, without knowing why the hatred for each other grew so deep. Myths passed down, through generations like chinese whispers. The creatures growing exaggerated,-c-
    20:44:10Tory-Oakcroft : as the good points became watered down until....nothing. Just fear, which lead to hatred. Pulling his collar up around his neck, he still just floated. Caught and trapped. He weighed the coins in his hand. It had cost him 21 silver to get here, plus board for the days spent on the fishing boat. So far he was a severe portion short. It didn’t -c-
    20:44:23Tory-Oakcroft : matter, once night came he had atleast 3 bare knuckle matches waiting for him, that hopefully should win him a little more. Pushing a hand back through his hair again, ocean eyes dead. The life hidden behind the cold steel of siren blue, his posture hard faced...it might take time, but that was one commodity at his age...he had.=
    20:45:55Ķąlęb : -The wolf had expected this to be about yesterday, about what he'd done in the forge...not about something she had done that he needed warning about. She looked like a little girl who'd been caught stealing sweets so Kaleb knew it must be bad...she didn't seem the sort to let anything get to her this way. Tory knowing didn't surprise him, he'd -c-
    20:47:24†Dominus† had moved stood to his feet fully and tucked the book into his armor he ran his hand over his head as a headache had set in. Dominus looked around and he said to himself..."What am I doing" as if again talking to someone though his words falling on deaf ears. He still looked around at the carnage that he made. Dominus took up a run through the <C>
    20:49:23†Dominus† forest. Though he stopped running to save his energy, he would find the man soon enough. As he moved through the forest he moved passed the trees along his path. He heard no song birds, no breeze was felt to him only stale air of anger, sorrow, and pain. As he edged the town he stripped his sword and tossed it into the wood line in the middle<C>
    20:51:18†Dominus† of some brush. He thought to himself that he would do this with his bare hands when the time came. Dominus didnt claim knighthood anymore in his mind he didnt claim god. He was just a man on a personal mission that would be completed or so he thought as he went over it in his thoughts over and over again. He aproached the city and passed the <C>
    20:51:33Ķąlęb : punched Kaleb after all and seen how little it had phased him...had been asked almost outright thanks to the damage that had disappeared on his skewered hand...but Giada? That was two humans too many who knew there were wolves in this city full of sheep. A frown started to form on his face...It wasn't necessarily judgemental but it wasn't a happy-c
    20:52:09†Dominus† guards he stood just inside the limits in the street looking around though he would wait a moment before he started in to stalking through the crowds and buildings to find his answers<D>
    20:55:05Ķąlęb : sort of facial expression. "You idiot..." he growled and rather promptly shoved his way past the woman...a shoulder barge that could unbalance her. It wasn't because he wanted to push her over...he just wanted to be out of her face if he was going to get angry. "You told two humans...two?? And I'm already fucking in it Sybilla!! Mr draws his -c-
    20:58:28Ķąlęb : sword too quick already knows what I am!" He took a ragged breath, his back to the other wolf as he glared at the sand...He was keeping himself from pacing by burying his feet in the sand. Better than his head anyway. "Ugh couldn't you have told a bunch of monks?? Or cobblers?? Why the fuck did you chose a pair of knights?!" He didn't know how -c-
    20:59:19GiadaΦMilos : A farrier and now she would have to try to get him to buy her saddle. She ran a hand through uncombed hair and brushed off as much surface dirt as she could before she walked in. The farrier a big beefy man came and grazed his eyes over her"Can I help you miss?" She swallowed hard "I need my horse shoed and I really dont have coin, I would >>>
    21:00:55Ķąlęb : to deal with this short of killing both the humans before it spread...and he knew Sybilla would be unlikely to be on board with that. Damage control...lie low and don't be an ass...Kaleb wasn't really sure he was capable of doing that.-
    21:01:42GiadaΦMilos : like to sell this saddle though, it is worth more then the shoeing and maybe some coin for my pocket?" The farrier frowned"I am not a buyer of goods, I sell them, come back when you have coin. You might have a better chance in the market place." she gave him a nod"Aye. I understand" she normally could have talked a blue streak out of the man >>>
    21:02:01GiadaΦMilos : She turned and left blowing out a breath.
    21:04:48Tory-Oakcroft : -The 12 silver coins shimmered in the sunlight glimmering with a soft shine that caught. Carefully they were stowed, pushed into the small inside pocket of the satchel, the coins chinking together in the tight confines that kept them buried within the folds of leather. The heavy satchel, not so heavy now as a the old trinkets gathered over -c-
    21:06:54Tory-Oakcroft : the past year no longer weighed it at his shoulder. Lifting the strap high, he hooked it over his neck so that it crossed his chest. Leather was a wearing matierial, that took well the life of those that walked in all weathers, but the bag was beginning to look a little forlorn. The thcik strap that crossed his chest frayed at the edges, and -c-
    21:09:21Tory-Oakcroft : scuffed at the seams, but it was sturdy and it was reliable. A clean white shirt on his back, his appearance neat. It was never a good idea to barter looking like a beggar, the merchants were always far more eager to see the wares of the finer classes. Pushing his hand through the soft sandy locks that sat cropped on his head, the spikes-c-
    21:12:17Tory-Oakcroft : toussling before settling messily on his head. His stature didn't leave him much option for stealth. The average townsperson barely coming up to his chin, so it left him even in the most crowded of markets, open to be found. To his knowledge at this point however he didn't have to. Pushing his hannds under the guide belt of the broad sword -c-
    21:12:53Sybilla·Covelin : Okay, she deserved the idiot comment. Sybilla was forced to take several steps back just to remain standing when he shoved past her. Granted the choice wasn't great. "Tory isn't going to do anything." As far as she could tell. "This may not be so bad. Giada had the chance to kill me and didn't do it. I..." how could going to change out /c/
    21:13:06Sybilla·Covelin : of wolf skin and get a drink turn into one giant mess. "...thought you deserved a warning." She could have said nothing at all. Let him continue doing what he did. They had their differences. Sybilla shoved her hands in the pockets of her pants and stood there shoulders hunched slightly against the breeze. "My parents were right. /c/
    21:13:47Sybilla·Covelin : I am not meant to be a lone wolf. Without the pack I don't have the strength to do this. I feel lost. I thought if they accepted it maybe it would replace that feeling somehow." She knew now that was a silly thought. Supplanting humans for the pack wasn't going to work. /d/
    21:15:52Tory-Oakcroft : that lay hitched to his hip, his hands pushed deeper into the rough linings of his pockets, the course fabric scratching at the skin on the back of his hands. His gait wide, his errands almost run he aimed himself toward the last stall of the line. The table littered with books as he approached the stall his stature gaining the merchants attentionq
    21:15:59Ķąlęb : -She deserved a punch in the face...but look where that had gotten them all the previous evening. He might be brash, caustic and a complete ass but he wasn't without self control or some degree of smarts. "So she didn't kill you? With humans that usually means they're just gathering the hunting party..." Kaleb murmured in distaste. He should-c-
    21:16:30Tory-Oakcroft : quickly. The clean lines of his dress, leaving him a worthy customer as the man bustled toward him standing ready to serve.=
    21:17:47Ķąlęb : have stormed off, got the first boat out of there and left Sybilla to deal with this...but ignoring a wolf's pack mentality was about as easy as ignoring a flea bite...It itched away at you until you couldn't help but scratch. "Thanks for the warning sweetheart...but I ain't gonna just leave you hear for the flaming torches and public -c-
    21:19:15Ķąlęb : destruction..." Survival of the fittest was one thing but then they both had a better chance of surviving this if they weren't solo. He finally dropped to sit, sand clinging to his wet breeches as he stared out across the sea...out towards escape were life was simpler and there wasn't the chance of being stuffed and mounted by association...-c-
    21:20:13†Dominus† moved into the market area looking around. He had saw what appeared to be Tory to him. He moved through the market the more he thought about it the more he wanted answers more than the man's blood. Dominus wore only his breaches his boots and his armor the cool metal resting on his skin on his torso and arms. He moved untill he could confirm it <C>
    21:21:21Ķąlęb : Still, at least it kept things interesting. "It ain't always that way princess...but most humans will never 'get' what you are...to them humans your a beast and a threat...They'll treat you like they treat wolves but they'll fear you ten times more..." he spoke from experience on that front. "Why are you so eager to run with the humans Sybilla?-c-
    21:21:51†Dominus† was Tory. Along the way those in his path would protest as he didnt ease past them he just pushed through them rudely some of the people speaking outloud to him though he payed them no mind. He would move to stand in the street and wait for Tory to turn to be able to see him before he would say or do anything. Almost if he had taken a vow of <C>
    21:22:51Ķąlęb : What's so bad with running with the wolves?" There had to be a reason...perhaps she thought she could make what had happened to her mate better by proving there were good humans out there...Sad thing was, regardless of how many good humans there might be...there would also be those looking to exterminate their kind as well.-
    21:24:02†Dominus† silence, however it wasnt so. If looks could hurt someone his eyes were burning a hole through Tory. Dominus armored arms would move to cross over the plate on his chest. Though he still looked like a dirty mess due to dirt still rubbed on his face from his fall earlier and the dirt on the armor he wore. His armor had been clearly stripped of <C>
    21:25:21†Dominus† all items that he concidered holy in his rage earlier in the day. A simple word would slip from his lips to speak "Why?" his voice not loud but not quiet, cold<D>
    21:32:34Ŗeaveŗ has joined the conversation.
    21:32:43GiadaΦMilos : welcome)
    21:32:45†Dominus† : welcome))
    21:32:47«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : Welcome))
    21:33:30Tory-Oakcroft has left the conversation.
    21:35:24°19 has joined the conversation.
    21:35:31°19 has left the conversation.
    21:39:27Tory-Oakcroft has joined the conversation.
    21:39:27Sybilla·Covelin : It wasn't that she was eager to run with the humans or that there was anything wrong with running with the wolves. Sybilla swallowed slightly. Straightened more at the question. Hinting that he'd hit a nerve. "They have always treated me differently. Like I have some kind of curse because my fur is different. Because my eyes aren't /c/
    21:39:34†Dominus† : wb))
    21:39:39«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : Wb))
    21:39:40GiadaΦMilos : wb)
    21:39:40Tory-Oakcroft : idiotic hub.)
    21:39:47†Dominus† : kick it))
    21:39:53Tory-Oakcroft : =The merchant haggled well, his eyes darkening for a brief of a moment as he ended up settling on a price at least 2 silvers short of what had wanted, to get. Tory had to take it, as the merchant wasn’t going to scoop any lower than the price he had steeled on. Taking the coin he gave an irritated snuff from his nose, while he turned. Ocean eyes -c
    21:40:08Tory-Oakcroft : immediately fell on Dominus, the men almost mirrors of each other his height edged above the main mass of the crowd as well. Tory’s eyes hardened, the cold blue leeching back a little further, as the man always set him on edge. From the moment he had received a rather charming lecture about the true divinity of ones path...the man had set his -c-
    21:40:24Tory-Oakcroft : on edge. From the moment he had received a rather charming lecture about the true divinity of ones path...the man had set his defenses on high alert. He watched, taking in the stance and the slight burning behind the mans eyes, causing his jaw to tense. There were a multitude of things that had happened over the past 24 hours that could leave -c-
    21:40:42Tory-Oakcroft : the man with that stare, but guessing was never a game plan. “Dominus.” His words floated out shortly, his eyes holding onto the man as he raised a brow as the word hit the air. Why did he suddenly get the feeling that he was 6 chapters behind in this story. It seemed to be a running theme, to be four steps behind chasing your wretched tail -c-
    21:41:02Tory-Oakcroft : before you finally caught up. “Sorry...but I need more than that.” He kept his guard, but today he was a little less straight, his posture trained and controlled but he seemed to be stepping carefully more about not jumping to conclusions, and putting his big heavy foot in it too early.=
    21:43:33Sybilla·Covelin : like theirs. My father is white skinned and when he became a wolf after mother bit him. He took on a dark fur like all the other wolves in our pack. I am the only one." She was huffing. Standing there looking agitated like any of this would make sense to him. Kaleb had probably never had any problems being the big dog on the totem pole /c/
    21:44:06†Dominus† He tore off his gauntlets and spiked them on the ground angry like and pointed at Tory with a tenseness causing half his body to flex. Dominus spoke again though as he did people would disperse from his space and he said...."You know what I Know!.........Why would you take the only thing I love from me" as he fered to Giada he assumed he would<C>
    21:46:12†Dominus† get the hint at that point. He shook his head and dropped his hand back to his side as the anger fumed from him. If a man could spontatniously combust Dominus was probably on the verge of doing so. "Before I squeze the very life's breath from your wretched throat, answer me why" Dominus would go on to mumbled about how he loved her but would<C>
    21:46:57†Dominus† most likely go unheard as the words barely escaped his mouth. He had no sword and it was obvious he payed no mind to that fact. <D>
    21:47:44†Dominus† : refered*))
    21:47:53†Dominus† : my keyboard is disagreeing with me today))
    21:49:07Tory-Oakcroft : =Well that made things about as clear as a builders van window. The man spuritn gwords out at him he raised a brow slightly. He was still lost somewhere on page 9 while Dominus seemed to know the ending. Squaring his shoulders he set them there, he was trying to keep his temper. But to be honest he was slowly beginning to tire of people flying -c-
    21:50:19Sybilla·Covelin : in his world. Whereas Syb was from a world that she had to fight for everything. The human world had been easier... until recently. "Run with what wolves, Kaleb. You?" oh, wouldn't that be a trip and a half. "You want to run with me..." there was a low growl that came with that. And yet, Sybilla flopped to sit beside him. What a messed up pack./d/
    21:51:49Tory-Oakcroft : at him with fire and brimstone burning about a subject he was expected to know about. He had been dressed down, screamed at, guilt tripped and generally verbally assaulted within a span that was probably just about 24 hours, and he was sick to the back teeth of it. His eyes flared on the man and he grumbled. "I swear everyone in this place is -c-
    21:54:19Tory-Oakcroft : is about six sandwiches short of a flaming picnic!" ran his hands up his face, and then back through his hair, the stoic man, just truly at the end of his tether. "Before you squeeze the life out of me for what? What did I do this time Dominus...because It's hard to keep track of all the imaginary fairy in this place." His voice trailed a little -c
    21:54:26Ķąlęb : -Man did she have issues...then again he hadn't met a wolf who didn't. That was the problem with long lives...you always tended to find the problems piled up when you lived for centuries. "So you're different? THAT'S your issue? Fuck me princess...your special, that ain't a curse...it's a blessing..." he'd seen her wolf form and she'd seen his...-c
    21:56:19Ķąlęb : Both of them were odd colours for a wolf, her white, him an odd shade of blonde. "If it's such a bloody issue go find yourself a pack up north...where all the wolves have fur like yours...Sheesh..." Clearly he wasn't going to pander to this problem of hers but what more could you expect from him? Eyes searched the beach, aware he'd dumped his -c-
    21:56:19Tory-Oakcroft : exasperated at the ends of his sentence. He was really not entertaining the man, his eyes burrowing down on him with force as a group of people had now encircled around them and he strode to draw straight into the mans space. He had spent 4 days, dithering around a man who thought that the holy light shone out of his rearend, a wolf who needed -c-
    21:58:14Ķąlęb : shirt somewhere but suspecting it might have been in the see...Well balls. Now he'd have to buy a new one...or steal it off another man's back. "You know you talk to me like I ain't ever been part of a pack princess...just because I'm not now, don't mean I wasn't...Every wolf has a pack somewhere in there past...It's hard and raging against what-c-
    21:59:05Tory-Oakcroft : to be neutered, and have an analoctomy, a gibbering acolyte and a she wolf that....well he would find somehting she had done. Squaring straight up to the man his eyes burrowed into hi, if he wanted to have at it then fair game, because right now he could do with slamming someones forehead so hard into the floor, that they took root. His words -c-
    21:59:48Ķąlęb : they think is always gonna make things difficult..." Perhaps that was why he didn't have a pack now...Kaleb didn't really seem the sort to follow pack law and pack rules. Not these days anyway. "As for humans...you can run with them...just don't let them know what you are...They ain't the brightest race and most won't join the dots unless you-c-
    22:01:08Ķąlęb : out right blurt what you are..." He eyed her with a 'like you did...idiot' sort of look. The taunt about being a pack with him made his nose curl. Maybe he would...but he wasn't admitting it. "That wouldn't be much of a pack...and if it was you already kinda put it in jeopardy princess..."-
    22:01:57Tory-Oakcroft : biting out as he snarled them out. "So please do tell me exactly what I took, because for your sake I sincerely hope I did otherwise I am going to take that right arm, rip it from it's socket and beat you to death with the soggy end."=
    22:02:31†Dominus† Asked one last time he was giving Tory one more chance. Up to this day he had no problem with Tory. However now he disliked him more then he disliked Matthew...."Why would you take Giada's Love.....for this I can not let you pass" he was ready to pull the life from the man as he gave him one more chance at a valid answer. Though he had missed <C>
    22:05:26†Dominus† Giada's lie when she had told him of Tory. He finished..."She confessed it to me and left me in the forest.....so that being said I will pull your soul from your body and take it to hell with me" he had no idea Tory was in fact innocent, had he known he would have probably asked Tory for help in the situation. Dominus squared up and brought his <C>
    22:06:58†Dominus† fighting stance low as he readied to plow over Tory with everything he had in him. Part of Dominus wanted Tory to pull his sword and skewer him where he stood. He felt the anger in Tory and he hoped for it. Dominus wanted a angry fight between them of a fury that would either find Dominus dead or Tory dead. Though he gave Tory a chance to speak<C>
    22:07:04†Dominus† before he did anything<D>
    22:08:29Sybilla·Covelin : Was it her fault that the pack had made her life miserable because of it? So, Sybilla had been rebelling from them ever since. Betray her family by going to another pack? Was he insane? Had he lost his ever loving mind?! Obviously this wolf had never, ever lived under the paw of a pack like hers. Where the life of the pack meant more /c/
    22:08:45Sybilla·Covelin : than a single wolf. Yet, she was exiled. Expected to serve out her punishment and return a better wolf for it. The punishment end was turning out great, the better wolf part... she supposed that was why it had been a long term exile. Twelve years. His little jab about putting the pack in jeopardy received a frown. "Don't go taking the /c/
    22:09:40Sybilla·Covelin : high road. Always causing fights and being rude. Screwing countless women and bragging about it. It's not like you would get the Mr. Perfect award either." Now she was just picking at him because, that just seemed to be what they did. /d/
    22:10:24Tory-Oakcroft : =Tory would never fight an unarmed man with weaponry....unless the man wasn't a man, underneath. His shoulders set as the man squared up to him, but luckily his own logic was still relatively in tact. Listening to the words he raised a brow looking truly lost. "Wait whoa..." His ocean eyes traced the man infront of him, asthough he were trying to-c
    22:12:15Ķąlęb : -The wolf sighed at the jab...back to this again? Didn't she realise it was exhausting to always be on? Always be harsh and compulsively piss people off? Then again no one forced him to, that was just the way he acted...out of choice apparently...or perhaps more out of habit. "Acting an ass might get me punched in the face...but I ain't -c-
    22:12:34Tory-Oakcroft : flip ahead a chapter and he had a feeling he was beginning catch up. "Gia? I didn't steal Gia...?" Jigsaw pieces clicked away, the clatter in his head still missing several pieces of the puzzle as he held his hands up palm first infront of him. Fighting a madman, fair game. But somethign was off here and he didn't much care what had happened -c-
    22:14:04Ķąlęb : broadcasting the fact I can take it...the fact underneath my smarmy face I'm not one of them..." Admittedly anyone would connect the dots given how quick he healed from punishment...but there were lots of freaky, unusual races out there that could do that...it didn't scream fur coat beneath my skin! There was a pause as his hand caught onto a -c-
    22:16:13Ķąlęb : rock in the sand and hurled it at the waves. He was on his best behaviour...trying to be reasonable. Sybilla might have wanted a fight, might have wanted a rise but what she needed more than that was someone in her corner...the wolf corner if you like. "I had a pack...most of my life..so I know what it's like princess...you might say I'm having-c-
    22:16:35Tory-Oakcroft : between the love bird couple, he did however want to know why he was being dragged into it. Click. Well there was clearly only one person that fell squarely into that blame square. "Gia...the little..."He gritted slightly. He had to be careful where he treaded, leading dominus back to Gia in a ryled up mood cause by his hand was probably not the -c
    Kaidus
    Kaidus
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Kaidus Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:05 am

22:17:44Ķąlęb : my teenage rebellion now..." Not that it mattered...his pack was gone. Unlike hers it had nothing to do with being exiled. "You want them to treat you like a top dog, white fur or not? You gotta earn that darlin'..."-
    22:18:51Tory-Oakcroft : best plan. The girl had gone postal, tipping off the tracks and down the other side, which ment she may quickly start blurting a few too many truthes around the place out of panic. But unless he turned the man on his heels towards the woman, he was going to quite swiftly end up taking a bruising for something he for once was actually innocent -c-
    22:20:42GiadaΦMilos : To sell the saddle whe needed to go to the marketplace....that is where Dominus had kissed her and had given what amounted to his feelings on the parchment. She needed the coin though, Paulos followed her as stoically as he had this whole time and she tranversed the streets. She expected to see no one, the market was thinning a bit and she>>>>
    22:20:45Tory-Oakcroft : of. Oh for christ sake. This was going to sting like a bitch. He sighed as he knew one more half answer was getting him a smack to the jaw, his posture less ready as he wasn't prepared to swing back at the misguided man....it wasn't his fault his girlfriend made up lousy cover stories. "I dont know what your gibbering about, you crock pot."=
    22:22:14GiadaΦMilos : needed to hurry to find a buyer for the saddle if she was going to get out of here within the day. She moved from stall to stall looking for a leather worker that would appreciate the value of the saddle. It was then she noticed that there seemed to be a ruckas somewhere near. It didnt concern her but she glanced over and it hit her>>>
    22:23:22GiadaΦMilos : Tory and Dominus. She had told the lie so that it would cover what had happened the night before. What was she supposed to tell Dominus? That there was a werewolf in town and she had let it go and thereby fallen from grace? She should have said Matthew but being a dark knight that probably wouldnt have been very believable>>>
    22:25:22GiadaΦMilos : It looked as if the two were ready to fight. Damn it all to hell, she knew that Dominus was unstable right now as was she. Tory should have never asked her to do what he did and had he known what it would cost he might not have. She did it out of affection for him and that was a high price. She steeled herself and the spectatars parted for the >>
    22:25:48GiadaΦMilos : large horse. She spoke "Dominus, you should let Tory go" maybe his love for her would be such that he would do so for her.
    22:27:34Ŗeaveŗ has left the conversation.
    22:27:36Sybilla·Covelin : "I had earned it." Oh, Sybilla did nothing to hide the spite behind those words. "When the elders of my pack decided it was time for me to find a mate, I had to fight for one, like everyone else. Top dog earned top mate. Daniel was top dog from a different pack. The intention was that we would create a new pack." Sybilla had essentially /c/
    22:28:11Sybilla·Covelin : ascended the ranks the hard way. Subsequently fell after Daniel's murder. Though it wasn't really the murder it was her refusal to take another mate that had sent her back to the bottom of the pack. "We were deemed worthy enough to be alphas. After he was murdered they wanted to pair me with a new mate. I refused." Decade later, /c/
    22:28:56†Dominus† he had reared back his fist getting ready to plow Tory's face with a fury unseen to most in the market area when he heard a familiar voice. Something made him stop when he stood up straight and lookd to see Giada he did a double take back to Tory. Dominus had no idea why but he refrained from stirking Tory. He looked back to Tory..."Im sure you"<C>
    22:31:02†Dominus† "dont know anything....." He looked back to Giada and he said...."I guess this is where I am better off.....or is it you two that are better off" he looked back to Tory and he didnt speak for a moment as he turned his gaze skyward he unstrapped his armor dropping pieces to the ground. Dominus stood in his belted breaches and boots his brands and <C
    22:32:33Sybilla·Covelin : she was still refusing. Now more just out rebellion than anything else. "Been ten years, now I just do it because I can." She smirked a little and shrugged. /d/
    22:34:35†Dominus† tattoos showing ina slight shine of sweat. "To hell with you God,.....To hell with you.....to hell with it all" as he spoke he shrugged it off and walked pass Giada. His back to both of them as he stopped he turned his head over his shoulder and asked..."Have a safe trip" the pain in him still ever so present he walked on not giving way or care<C>
    22:34:45†Dominus† to anyone around him<D>
    22:36:39Ķąlęb : -The werewolf listened...actually listened without making sarcastic comments until she was done with her story. Mates...uggh another messy part of being a wolf. Like royal marriages or those made by the rich, people usually didn't get a choice to pick. "So don't be the alpha...don't go back to your pack...live like me..." He thought that example-c-
    22:39:49Ķąlęb : might be enough to scare her off from actually doing it. The hand was digging, searching for more rocks to throw...mostly because he had to keep them busy and he doubt Sybilla would appreciate the other options. The wolf had his own mate story but he wasn't really the sharing type and didn't yet feel the comradery with Sybilla to share his -c-
    22:41:13Ķąlęb : darkest secrets. "You can't have it both ways princess...you do what the elders want, what the pack wants or you get out...." or satisfy yourself being a faceless low level wolf of no status...but Sybilla didn't seem the type to want second best...-
    22:41:16Tory-Oakcroft : =His eyes flashed over her as they narrowed a little. His ocean eyes tracing carefully over hers as his face was less than amused, if she hadn't of been a woman. "I swear....." He drew his steps forward, carefully placing his feet close to her as his voice drew low. "Is this necessary? All this....is this what you want Gia?" His eyes softened -c-
    22:44:24Tory-Oakcroft : and he let out a soft sigh before he spoke carefully once more. "Everybody torn in different directions, just to maintain a sense of divine moral high ground......Seeing is not a sin, knowing is not a sin." The depset colour of his eyes watched her, keeping an eye on dom to make sure he didn't get too far before he was done. "You are not -c-
    22:47:32Tory-Oakcroft : tainted. You are Gia, and this self pennence you have forced yourself into is so far beyond needed. She wont harm anyone.....she is half human. She has a soul, and a life and that was something you vowed to protect. No matter what form it came wrapped in." His eyes set on the woman, who was forcing herself through pennence unnecessarily. The -c-
    22:49:40Tory-Oakcroft : simple fact you knew what something was, and didn't kebab it on the spot did not make you tainted. It made you merciful. It didn't make you sinful, it made you a guide for someone who was willing to turn their life against their instinct. He sighed and stepped aside slowly, gliding his hand to motion towards Dom. "Take what path you choose Gia. -c-
    22:50:10Tory-Oakcroft : But remember once something is set in stone, it is very hard to break that.=
    22:51:20Sybilla·Covelin : "I have twelve years to figure out what I want. It's the good thing about exile. Have time to think things through." Unless they deemed to call her forth before then. Sybilla figured at that point she'd take the mate they gave her and just, deal with it. Because this living alone crap had grown old. Not that she would say anything to /c/
    22:52:00GiadaΦMilos : She closed her eyes and a pained look crossed her face as Dominus left. She looked up to Tory and spoke ."You left your divine path and you care not to return to it. You knew when you asked me to keep it to myself that it would cause a war within my soul and yet you asked. I thought that I mattered to you somehow, and yet you asked me to avert>>>
    22:53:12Sybilla·Covelin : him about being lonely. He'd take it to his head that she actually liked his company. Okay, she liked his company. It was nice having a wolf around. Someone who understand things no human could. Sybilla lifted a hand to give a pat to his leg. It was awkward and strange to touch him without wanting to smack him into oblivion. "You're /c/
    22:53:34GiadaΦMilos : my eyes. " she looked to the retreating back of Dominus " He would come to hell with me but I could not ask him to do that because I love him too much. I told him a lie but a lie to protect your precious savior. Did you think that such favors come without cost? See the cost....he is like you now. And reguardless of letting her go and showing>>>
    22:55:57GiadaΦMilos : mercy I have gone further and lied and sent a dagger to the heart of a good man." She looked up to him "now you strive to bring me to the light, a path which you will have nothing more to do with? When I see you on the path again I will know it is possible. He will not come after you now and your were friends are safe." she pulled on the reins>>>
    22:55:58Sybilla·Covelin : not so bad, Kaleb." Eyes shifted toward the city and then back to the wolf sitting there. "Do you ever wonder if there was some greater purpose to us being what we are? Or if we are just... beasts." Surely whatever God or gods were up there had to have had a plan when they decided to create creatures like them. /d/
    22:56:28GiadaΦMilos : "It was a shame because I truely did love you like a brother, you were like him in some ways."
    22:57:02GiadaΦMilos : friend not friends she doesnt know about Kaleb)
    22:59:10†Dominus† he continued to push through people he didnt know what he wanted to do and he didnt care to hear their conversation. Dominus kicked himself mentally for not plowing Tory's face into the street, he had destroyed the camp and he wasnt even sure Thunder was still tied up out there. He would pass the guards it kept playing over and over through his <C>
    22:59:18Tory-Oakcroft : You postying Dom?))
    23:01:11Ķąlęb : -Exile was never fun and for all her posturing, whoring and hard edges, Kaleb could guess that Sybilla missed her family. Anyone would...even an ass like Kaleb. "You'll figure it out princess...Every wolf has to find their path and nobody ever gets a map..." He wasn't being flippant, just matter of fact. Kaleb didn't have the faintest idea what -c-
    23:01:28†Dominus† all day and he didnt do it. Something had told him to not harm Tory that he didnt deserve physical destruction. He would stop just outside the city staring down the beaten path that he had traveled on the way when he first arrived. Dominus just stared down the road as he let his mind wonder. It didnt add up to him at all as he could see her as <C>
    23:02:51†Dominus† being that cold to him that the night prior's events with him and then the morning onslaught. Was he that oblivious to what was going on around him. He knew he missed suddle things or didnt react when he should. He looked back into the city and then back out at the road again knowing that the path ahead was nothing but hurt.<D>
    23:03:04Ķąlęb : he was doing with his life...He lived day by day and foresight had been dumped when he was left packless. Her pat was rather patronising and he gave the hand a flat look. "Oh cheers princess for the vote of confidence...I ain't the one who thinks I'm bad...It's everyone else that has the problem, not me..." A grin crossed his lips and you had to-c-
    23:04:40Ķąlęb : believe he thought that was true in some respects. Her question was rather like a human asking 'why are we here?' or questioning that one God of theirs. Crisis of identity...It was easy to do with their race. They had a side of them that they could never truly control, a destructive beast that without fail held sway three days a month. One had to-c
    23:06:24Tory-Oakcroft : =Pinching the bridge of his nose he was tiring of this game, and of the the destruction playing in it's wake. His eyes hardened a little as he just shook his head. "Is this about Sybilla and what she is or is this about your pride taking a knock at the fact that I told you to leave it? Gia it is about time you wised up to the world outside -c-
    23:07:00Ķąlęb : wonder if this God of theirs was real...why would he have created a creature like that? Lucky for Kaleb he didn't believe in God...nor was he sure any creature on this rock had any particular purpose. "We're not beasts...if that was our purpose we'd be wolves...not people and wolves...Maybe we're here to remind these humans of their nature...-c-
    23:08:45Ķąlęb : They think we're evil by design but I ain't seen a wolf like us do anything as bad as I have a human....They are more capable of being beasts than almost all the wolves I've met..." There was a sigh and he eyed the sky where this God of theirs was meant to reside. "Every person has a beast inside of them...we're just different...A human can hide-c-
    23:09:14Tory-Oakcroft : things are not black and white. There are shades of grey across a spectrum as broad as you can imagine. I did not ask you to play spy, or double agent. I only asled you to be reasonable and see that not everything needs to be destroyed. Now you owe that man an explaination, and an apology. Because little girl, it is all well and good you hiding -c-
    23:10:32Ķąlęb : their beast and ignore it...Us? We have to face it every month..." And that was what made them better and stronger...few werewolves went the destructive path...most lived with their beast like a human might an illness. They didn't have the choice to hide from it...they had to have the strength to face it and control it.-
    23:12:03Tory-Oakcroft : behind the notion that you are black, and dark and you are letting him be saved because you love him, but that my girl is not a saved man. That is a man whos hope frittered away. You are making the prices Gia....why stack them so high?" He drew the pendant from his pocket and held it out. "My offer still stands. Clean slate Gia." The silver -c-
    23:13:05Tory-Oakcroft : pendant twisted in the air as he held it out the chain dangling down between his fingers. He offered her a second chance.=
    23:13:48GiadaΦMilos : sorry I have to leave, rotten timing)
    23:14:06†Dominus† : yea i do as well its late))
    23:14:57†Dominus† has left the conversation.
    23:15:15GiadaΦMilos : She looked at the pendant "Why would I want to follow your vow when you yourself abandoned it?" she shook her head "If I took back any it would be my own order and only Dominus could offer me that back but he would have to know what sin he took upon himself"
    23:15:19GiadaΦMilos : ok now I have to go )
    23:15:52GiadaΦMilos is away.
    23:18:29Sybilla·Covelin : Strangely, Sybilla once remembered saying nearly the same things to a younger wolf. But it was nice to hear it now and then. A verbal reminder that they faced their demons every month rather than hiding from them. There was strength in crawling into that cage for three days. "Thanks, Kaleb." A smile was given. She sounded less troubled. /c/
    23:19:23Ķąlęb : brb))
    23:20:33Tory-Oakcroft : =Gia meandered off, the pendant shimmering in hand and he snuffed out an annoyance. This situation was beginning to grate on him, she was grating on him. He just rolled his eyes and stuffed the pendant into his pocket, the chain hanging out of his back pocket. The air was warm rushing as he could finally get round to his errands. Looking at the -c-
    23:21:37Sybilla·Covelin : A few days of normalcy would do them all good. Normal, the word caused a quiet chortle. Sybilla wasn't quite sure what that would look like or feel like. "Too bad we don't have the ability to make them forget things." That would be nice. She could magically make the humans forget she said anything at all. Kaleb could make the wenches forget /c/
    23:23:43Sybilla·Covelin : he was ever in their bed. The problems they could solve with that ability. What she hadn't realized was that in her thoughts her hand had simply ceased its patting on his leg. Realizing this she lifted it up and set it back in her lap with a sigh. "I wish I had my bakery. I could really use some pie..." /d/
    23:24:09Tory-Oakcroft : -c- 4 silver he had got from the merchant before Dom had launched at him, adding them to the previous as he wondered if he could barter. Heading the path to the shore line, his heavy boots treaded carefully once he finally hit sand. Bypassing the port side shops, and tavern his feet stalking down the beach. The same sea trauler he had washed up -c-
    23:27:01Tory-Oakcroft : on the tide in, now hitched high on the sand waiting for high tide. The men busied working on pitching the holes, and boarding them. He was mabye 100 yards down the beach from the two were's, not that he knew. They could smell him miles away, he had to actually use vision. Tory stood, a little barraged by the sea air stood atop the make shift -c-
    23:27:35Tory-Oakcroft : wooden steps leaning over the edge of the boat into it,. his arms braced on the side as he was obviously bartering something with the captain.=
    23:30:52Ķąlęb : -The wolf had noticed the hand and gave it a glance just as she snapped it back. "You know if you want to grope me princess...you only got to ask..." Oh there was the Kaleb everyone knew and...err...tolerated. "And I think I'm starting to miss being called Ofi...puppy..." it wasn't a name that suited her but she was likely younger than him...it -c-
    23:33:10Ķąlęb : was the same reason Kaleb called Tory 'boy' when the man obviously wasn't. Really the wolf should know better than he did. The mention of forgetting brought a shrug from his shoulders, back finding the sand. "Wouldn't want to make life too easy for us princess...we already got the good looks and the super powers after all..." She could use a pie.-c
    23:36:00Ķąlęb : How quaint. "I have ta be honest sweetheart...you in an apron elbow deep in dough...somehow it don't make sense in my head..." Visions of Sybilla as a cute little housewife fetching slippers made him chuckle to himself...likely to her annoyance. "By the way your sullen friend is moping up the bitch...probably still nursing his sore hand..." He-c-
    23:37:25Ķąlęb : had no clue if Tory was moping because although wolves sense of smell could often read emotions...they couldn't at this large a distance. Tory just seemed the sort to be having a brooding moment at any given opportunity. At least Kaleb hadn't run off to start a fight with him...there was that at least?!-
    23:37:58Ķąlęb : err...moping up the beach))
    23:38:07Ķąlęb : i see tory and think bitch >.> my bad))
    23:38:16Tory-Oakcroft : -.-")
    23:38:31Sybilla·Covelin : be nice or ill put you in time out)
    23:38:40Ķąlęb : kidding kidding...I was looking at Sybilla >.> XD))
    23:38:46Ķąlęb : -hides-))
    23:39:07Tory-Oakcroft : Atleast he isn't a walking STD catalogue. Some one some all aldies....buy one get one free on Itching ones.)
    23:39:22Tory-Oakcroft : *come *Ladies)
    23:39:40Ķąlęb : 8 he's a werewolf...we're STD free))
    23:39:47Ķąlęb : at worst they'll catch fleas))
    23:45:26Sybilla·Covelin : Only had to ask. Sybilla scoffed at him, a playful scoff but a scoff anyways. Who said that she would bother to ask?! The thought caused a brow to raise. She took a long gander at the wolf laid out in the sand contemplating exactly what he might do if she really did just decide to grope him. It would end up badly. True, too much /c/
    23:45:39Sybilla·Covelin : power might go to their heads. "I'm quite good at it, Ofi. Being elbow deep in dough. Gives me a sense of peace." And purpose. Whoring was just filler, a way to let go of tensions but even that was beginning to bore her. When he mentioned Tory the way he did, Sybilla gave a rough shove to his leg. "Be nice to him, will you? He took our /c/
    23:52:37Sybilla·Covelin : side over his fellow humans." Asking Ofi to behave was like asking him to not be himself. She said -try.- "I'm not getting in the middle this time." Fair warning to the other wolf. Even as she got to her feet and started toward where Tory had been. A little ways down the beach Sybilla glanced back at Kaleb with a sigh. What a mess. When she /c/
    23:52:53Sybilla·Covelin : was close enough, Sybilla stopped and peered up to where Tory was standing. She'd wait for him to finish whatever business he was taking care of. /d/
    00:04:04Tory-Oakcroft : =He wasn’t brooding, infact he seemed to be in full blown conversation with the captain. Spending 22 days on a ship, you learnt a few things. Tory had learnt a lesson or two himself. Even his tall height had him on tiptoe to allow his arms to be crossed and leaning on the upper rim. He patted his hand on the side of the boat before letting -c-
    00:04:20Tory-Oakcroft : himself drop back to the ground, the flash of silver changing hands. The rest of the crew gave him shorter greetings, as he loitered at the bottom of the steps, leaning on the banister while he talked. Not really seeable from a distance, but the sailors did the majority of the talkin...he just slotted in the odd well time word and it kept him on -c
    00:04:47Tory-Oakcroft : on track Leaning lazily against the banister, his right foot raised two steps, the left flat on the sand. Right arm hanging lazily over the edge, if it werent for the dress he could almost be misplaced in the crew. They were the people he had spent the largest amount of time with, around here. He caught her out of his peripheral vision and -c-
    00:05:01Tory-Oakcroft : quickly batted off the conversation, walking to meet her a few strides from the bottom of the steps. The silver flecks in his eyes shimmered for a moment more before the ocean blue close down hid them back. His hands pushed into his pockets, he watched her a minute, before his eyes trailed over her shoulder, to the wolf male that had her kept -c-
    00:06:04Tory-Oakcroft : well accompanied. “Evening, Sandy.” He nodded his head curtly to her, his smile training over his lips giving the illusion of a warmth in greeting, but the little details gave a slight crossed story. A quick flit of his eyes to Kaleb again, before he lent his back against the steps. “Before you ask, Gia hasn’t chattered. There are no torches, or -c
    00:06:20Tory-Oakcroft : hunting masses coming. So you and you...” He had to pause himself a moment to stop him saying a chain of words he might regret “friend have free reign for now.” He spoke quietly, to avoid prying sailor ears. He was getting a little tired of this same game, that seemed to be repeating as he cocked his head to one side watching her, half expecting -c
    00:06:33Tory-Oakcroft : her to just trot back off.=
    00:09:06Ķąlęb : -The wolf gave a snort of a laugh at her request that he behave...and the reasoning behind it. "Correction princess...He took your side...Me he would quite happily throw to the angry masses..." It seemed a fair enough comment considering the previous evening. Begrudgingly he hauled his body from the sand and followed her along the beach. It -c-
    00:10:57Ķąlęb : wasn't that he thought he held claim over her in any shape or form but Kaleb guessed who owed the human some civility for not simply throwing her to the humans (as opposed to throwing her to the wolves). Despite his speedy healing he still wore the bad bruising of his previous punching...his jaw especially was several interesting shades of black -c
    00:13:13Ķąlęb : and blue. The nature of healing meant his bones would heal first before his bruises...his body would prioritise. "Evening boyo...You look like you got a purpose..." What no smarmy comment? No quips and jabs? Apparently not and like a good little pup, Kaleb stayed arms length away. It was difficult to tell for which of them that was...but at least-c
    00:14:36Ķąlęb : he was trying. "Can't handle the heat in the kitchen so you're catching the first boat out of here?" Kaleb didn't really have any idea what had gone on short of the slip of Sybilla's tongue and a dangerous secret out amongst the masses....that seemed enough without adding any of the rest of the humans mess.-
    00:16:53Sybilla·Covelin : So that's what it felt like to be repeatedly put in a box. It stung a little. Okay, stung a lot. Fingertips rubbed at the fabric which covered her thigh. Sybilla followed the glance to Ofi but returned it before he had a chance to. "Oh." Hadn't been why she'd come over here but she supposed it was good news. When Kaleb joined them /c/
    00:20:23Sybilla·Covelin : and spoke, Sybilla flinched. For the love of... whatever happened to behaving?! No. Sybilla just wasn't going to do this...again. "You." She pointed at the human and drew a little closer, "I saw the real you today. Do me a favor, take your own advice about boxes. I came over here to be friendly not because I was worried about my /c/
    00:23:48Sybilla·Covelin : own hide. They could have it as far as I was concerned." And then it was Kaleb's turn, which had her turning on heels to glare at the wolf. "And you!" All she could do was growl and give a shove at his chest as she walked past back down the beach away from the both of them. When she was back to where she started from, she plopped /c/
    00:23:57Sybilla·Covelin : back down in the sand with a huff. /d/
    00:33:48Tory-Oakcroft : =Darkening almost a shade, as his eyes fell on Kaleb, his brow raising as the man acted relatively complacent. His eyes flaring a little over him, as he would of been surprised if the last little quip hadn’t come out. Considering it had been him standing there bartering silence for her, and losing his shelter in the process. Not skulking off to -c-
    00:34:13Tory-Oakcroft : lick his wounds. Her voice bit at him as she drew closer he raised a brow down at her and just shook his head in a slight disbelief. There was only so long he was going to jump on command. Boxes, was she being serious? She only had to look at the situation she stood in the middle of to see her own little boxes. He just stood, silent as she -c-
    00:34:35Tory-Oakcroft : stalked of down the beach straight past them both. She kept managing to shove to rather large, and clashing males in close quarter. His eyes traced the man and then to her. There was really little point playing this tournament. The odd’s were unevenly stacked, and he wasn’t too stupid to see it. Squaring his shoulders, his chin lifted a little -c-
    00:34:51Tory-Oakcroft : as now his eyes watching the man he snorted. Responding in a low tone now she had meandered out of earshot “Actually. Yes.” The captain paid, he just needed to raise his board. He had already had one verbal assault today, he didn’t need another. The mans eyes looked a little frayed, even with the concealed surroundings. Considering he had just -c-
    00:35:10Tory-Oakcroft : endured two long days and had 2 hours sleep under a tree to space out the action. He was tired, and he really didn’t have the stomach to endure Kaleb. So he just turned his back, returning to the conversation with the crew.=
    00:37:47Tᴀɴᴀ оғ Tнєєđє has joined the conversation.
    00:38:00Sybilla·Covelin : welcome home)
    00:38:12Tᴀɴᴀ оғ Tнєєđє : Why thank you.))
    00:38:49Ķąlęb : -What was with all the tension in the air? Kaleb sniffed at it with relative bemusement...true he guessed he was the cause of some of it...from Tory in particular but the rest seemed to have come from somewhere else. "Uh...hmm..." Was that Kaleb speechless? No no...just searching for something witty and venomous but with enough good behaviour -c-
    00:41:08Ķąlęb : not to start a fight. "Personally I like boxes...you can keep things in them...lock them up...sit on them..." What was the wolf talking about? Apparently this was what good behaviour looked like. "You're looking at me like I want to fight you boyo...but I was only poking you for the sake of fun...like poking a bear to see if it'll hit you..."-c-
    00:43:24Ķąlęb : In other words he didn't particularly want to fight Tory nor did he want to constantly be in a pissing contest with him...there was only so much piss in the world after all! "Don't take it personally....I poke everyone, one way or another..." his forest green eyes moved between the pair and he wasn't entirely sure where to go. Sybilla looked -c-
    00:46:02Ķąlęb : like a bear with a sore head...Tory was outright trying to ignore him. There was also a shiney thing hanging out of his back pocket....no Kaleb...don't do it!! His hand started to stray in that direction, onlookers likely thinking he was about to plain grope the man's arse when he slapped it away himself. "Tory...your jewels are showing...put -c-
    00:46:19Ķąlęb : them back in your pants before someone tries to steal them..."-
    00:57:26Tory-Oakcroft : Juat gonna post an exit.)
    00:57:36Tory-Oakcroft : =Placing his hand on his back pocket, the chain there he had forgotten about. Gia wasn’t planning on taking the offer, he had given her two chances at it and he wasn’t planning on thumping his head into a brick wall repeatedly. Pulling the chain from his pocket, the charm spun on the end, the order pendant flashing as he snuffed a little. -c-
    00:57:54Ķąlęb : ok))
    00:57:54Tory-Oakcroft : Chucking it his way, the pendant that last night he had almost guard with his life. Was thrown his way with a simple barked sentence. “You want it? Take it...” It was surprising just how quickly someone could retreat from things. To turn of all their instincts and just let their head factually control their acts. The sailors still jibbering -c-
    00:58:10Tory-Oakcroft : around him, his eyes fixed on them for the most part, until they flicked over Sybi sat by herself at the water side, before flicking back to Kaleb. “Tell her i’m sorry, okay.” He jerked his chin towards Sybi as he spoke. His vow, and oath were something he was never going to follow. His order had cost him so much once before, and a new one had -c-
    01:00:00Tory-Oakcroft : had nearly cost him again. His shoulders hunched, as in the marketplace he looked like a phantom, rolling with little purpose as it just spirited through tasks airily. Turning on his axis, he -c
    01:00:54Tory-Oakcroft : bid the captain and crew a goodbye, nodding his head a little politely to kaleb before he strode off down the path and out of sight.=
    Kaidus
    Kaidus
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Kaidus Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:05 am

01:01:17Tory-Oakcroft has left the conversation.
    01:22:04Ķąlęb has left the conversation.
    01:24:29Sybilla·Covelin is away.
    01:33:04Tᴀɴᴀ оғ Tнєєđє has left the conversation.
    04:20:24«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» is away.
    04:34:38Geoffrey_Troi has joined the conversation.
    04:36:46GiadaΦMilos has returned.
    04:39:01GiadaΦMilos : No one wanted to buy the saddle, not today anyway. Her stomach growled, she hadnt eaten the entire day and she had no money because Dominus held it. There were several avenues open to her that she refused to go down. She could sell her sword and scabbard but she would need that for protection, she could sell her body but she could not bear >>
    04:40:59GiadaΦMilos : that thought. She was hoping to do a job or something, she found herself on the docks. No luck because she was a woman and they wanted men to lift crates and boxes and so she sat on a bench outside the tavern for this moment. It was getting late and she would need a place to bed for the night, not that she would be getting much sleep. Tory >>
    04:43:05GiadaΦMilos : expected too much of her. As if the night before could be simply erased. He thought his path or his former path was like hers. Their orders were different how could he possibly understand? Dominus was on her mind as she closed her eyes, she had hurt him to save him and ended up losing him anyway. Nothing worked out as planned...
    04:47:42Geoffrey_Troi : Geoffrey let out a sigh as he trudged along, eyes low on the ground. It was late and he should be in bed but he couldn't sleep and so decided on a walk. The woods around their house were nice at night, but his feet carried him farther than their borders and before he knew it he could hear the ocean. Being this close it was hard to resist their -c-
    04:49:29Geoffrey_Troi : call and he made his way around to the docks. The beach would have been nice and quiet and probably quite beautiful with the moonlight shining on it, but it wouldn't be the same without Selene and so he would settle with the noisy docks, which were about as far from home as he could get. Not that he was trying to get away from home, just that -c-
    04:51:31Geoffrey_Troi : he didn't seem to have much choice in the matter as his destination seemed to be predetermined. It didn't take long to arrive once he made up his mind and at first he wanted to go towards the Wench out of habit, but he remembered that Selene was in bed and not working, and he didn't care for the place anyway. Instead he stood outside, staring -c-
    04:51:41Geoffrey_Troi : up at the sky. Silent. Motionless. -d-
    04:54:32GiadaΦMilos : She watched as the docks shut down for the night. The inside of the tavern was pretty quiet and the shutters were open , she glanced at Geoffery waiting for him to go inside but instead he just stood there looking up at the sky. Her voice was a bit raspy as she had done a lot of screaming earlier. "I am sorry care to sit down? I was just looking>>
    04:56:14GiadaΦMilos : for a place to sit" she wasnt a paying patron and why was she just sitting there anyway. She had no where to go and it seemed as good of a place as any she kept waiting for the owner to shoo her off but no owner had appeared. She normally would engage a bit more but she was still struggling with finding who she was now . One >>>
    04:58:07GiadaΦMilos : thing she knew was that she had not lost her alignment she just had become a fallen, doomed to walk the path of shame. Her charchter had not been altered from its penchant for doing good, she now did not do it in the name of the Almighty. She glanced up at the stars and spoke softly"Beautiful , there are some things >>
    04:58:34GiadaΦMilos : that will never change. The stars are steadfast even when we cannot see them for the clouds"
    05:05:09Geoffrey_Troi : He had hardly been aware of the woman sitting in front of the tavern, but her existence was brought to light when she spoke. He turned and took his eyes from the sky to look at her. "No, I wasn't looking for a place to sit. Just taking a walk is all." She seemed a bit confused but he wasn't here to play therapist. When she started speaking -c-
    05:07:29Geoffrey_Troi : of the stars he turned and looked skyward once more. "They are beautiful, but you are wrong. Everything changes. We may not always live long enough to see the change, but one thing I have learned is that, in time, everything changes." After that he went silent again. One thing he learned from his training, something he assumed was not on the -c-
    05:09:48Geoffrey_Troi : agenda, was that humans, with their short lives, were not privy to the greater scheme of things. They got so caught up in the little day to day that they were often blind to the bigger things around them. He wasn't sure if it was a good thing or a bad, but that was the truth of it. He looked down to her again and bowed briefly, "I should be -c-
    05:10:34Geoffrey_Troi : going now. Good night." Then he turned and began to head back home. It would be an early morning and his thoughts were likely to keep him awake for a while longer still. -d-
    05:13:30GiadaΦMilos : She listened and then simply nodded "We all have our own points of view." He bowed and she stopped him "Would you be interested in buying a saddle? " she stood and pulled Paulos along with her" Its a really nice saddle and I could sell it for a good price." It was the only thing she had of value that she could part with, Paulos would have been>>>
    05:16:10GiadaΦMilos : worth quite a bit but he was all she had. It would be like selling your last friend. He didnt have a horse with him but who knew he could have one? She rushed out the rest of her spiel " I could even take a meal and some gold, for a better deal" did she sound desperate? Probably but at least he looked >>
    05:17:26GiadaΦMilos : the part of someone decent. Her hunger was knawing at her and Paulos needed tending to. He feed on grass but could use some grain and she would be better off if she could ride him but she didnt want to lame him without having him properly shoed.
    05:22:20Geoffrey_Troi : Own points of view...he kept himself from chuckling. Then she went on to try and sell him a saddle of all things. She had her horse along with her and he wondered if she just assumed he owned one as well. Though, ironically enough, they would need a saddle when Selene got her own horse, but this just seemed...well almost like begging. He turned -c-
    05:25:16Geoffrey_Troi : and looked them both over. "Wouldn't you need your saddle to ride your horse?" He hadn't taken her for a beggar when he first saw her, in fact she looked decently fed and the horse appeared in good shape. He wondered what her game was. "A meal and gold? What's your name and what do you do for a living?" His curiosity had always served him well -c-
    05:26:28Geoffrey_Troi : in the past and tonight he was sure would be no different. A thought formed in the back of his mind, a thought he was unaware of but one that would come to bear in the future. Tonight was quite possibly the start of it all. -d-
    05:29:44GiadaΦMilos : She gave a half smile "He can be ridden bareback" she had not pointed out the tooling of leather that denoted her Order. She had no problem answering her name "Giada, and ...." well what was she doing for a living? She opened her mouth and began carefully so she could think. She usually chattered easily but nothing was easy anymore. "I am >>
    05:31:37GiadaΦMilos : a scholor, I can read and write and am looking for scribe work or the like" That had been her original plan when she had come here, to earn money but now plans were to earn money and to leave the heartache behind. She wondered who he was and if in her desperation to get something in her stomach she had overstepped . She straightend her shoulders >>
    05:33:25GiadaΦMilos : and a pink tongue came to moisten her lips "Your not a knight are you ?" he had the grace of a warrior somehow he knew how to pick up a sword but he did not look like a imperial guard who she had seen around often since she had been in the city. She readied herself to leave looking for a escape route.
    05:36:55Geoffrey_Troi : A slight nod, "Indeed he can." As she continued speaking he looked her over, something she was saying wasn't right. He raised a brow at her profession. "A scribe? No. I believe you can read and write, you seem educated enough for that, but you do not have the build of a devoted scholar. Even if you did, I've never known a scholar to ride a -c-
    05:38:52ᴋᴀɪᴛʟʏɴ ʙᴇɴɴᴇᴛᴛ has joined the conversation.
    05:39:04GiadaΦMilos : welcome home!! huggles tight)
    05:39:20ᴋᴀɪᴛʟʏɴ ʙᴇɴɴᴇᴛᴛ : ~Hugs!~ Thank you kindly! :3))
    05:39:20Geoffrey_Troi : horse bareback." His face turned stern, though he was making efforts to not become threatening. "I am not what most consider a typical knight, though we probably have many things in common as brothers in arms. I will ask you once more, and be careful not to lie to me. What is it that you do?" He would give her one last chance to be honest -c-
    05:39:39Geoffrey_Troi : before he was done. Lying was one of the few things he would not tolerate under any condition. -d-
    05:39:46Geoffrey_Troi : Well hello there))
    05:41:05ᴋᴀɪᴛʟʏɴ ʙᴇɴɴᴇᴛᴛ : Why hello. :3 Typing up a post now.))
    05:41:22Geoffrey_Troi : We're on the docks by the Wench))
    05:42:47GiadaΦMilos : She took a deep breath she had told a lie to Dominus and it would haunt her it was not in her to lie but for Dominus it was to protect him for he would have damned himself for her. She brought a hand to behind her neck and spoke slowly " I ...was a knight but am no longer. " there the first admission to a stranger and how she >>
    05:44:04GiadaΦMilos : hoped it would get easier. "My brother Knight and I were going to open a Order here in Hadara but we parted ways" that was it all she would say, to tell the reason she parted was not wise and she would not speak of such things. He had the truth he had asked for nothing less nothing more for >>
    05:46:21GiadaΦMilos : the moment. She was not practiced at keeping things hidden in her eyes , she never had been hardened before. Good thing it was dark for he would not be able to read them unless he had some sort of power that allowed him to see inside her soul despite the dark that she felt now surrounded her. "I was going to look to be a scribe to earn>>
    05:46:30GiadaΦMilos : money for the Order so that was not a lie"
    05:48:47ᴋᴀɪᴛʟʏɴ ʙᴇɴɴᴇᴛᴛ : Ah, the docks! Kaitlyn had wanted to see the docks again for a long, long time. The first time she had been out here was with Geoffrey, the first night she had arrived. But now? She had been listening to Geoffrey, it seemed, since she was 'refusing' to hide behind the castle walls from Mister Marrim and... decided to explore. Then again, it -
    05:50:05ᴋᴀɪᴛʟʏɴ ʙᴇɴɴᴇᴛᴛ : wasn't rare for the woman to wander off on her own, regardless; though she usually had Arceo with her. At least it was late evening, which meant Kaitlyn could adjust her bandages so that she could peek out the bottom half, and somewhat see where she was going. Oh! But the excitement on her face! Indeed, Kaitlyn knew that the docks weren't the -
    05:51:32ᴋᴀɪᴛʟʏɴ ʙᴇɴɴᴇᴛᴛ : safest of areas... however, she was rebelling! Right? Ri - a large man nearly managed to knock her off of her feet as he shoved past her, and with a "Oof!" Kaitlyn stumbled a bit, before mumbling a timid, "E-Excuse me." ...Right... rebelling. Worst rebellion ever. She was trying, though. Mainly because there was one place she wanted to get to -
    05:53:12ᴋᴀɪᴛʟʏɴ ʙᴇɴɴᴇᴛᴛ : before the run rose... the beach! Sand between her toes, salty air blowing through her hair; she wanted to see the waters, to touch them, to be able to experience the beach for its beauty. She would have to find a way there first, however, keeping her head down and features hidden underneath the white (though easily recognizeable, unfortunately) -
    05:54:09ᴋᴀɪᴛʟʏɴ ʙᴇɴɴᴇᴛᴛ : hood of her cloak, using her clever bandage-positioning to see just a few feet farther in front of her, so she at least knew where she was going. Otherwise... wait... the thought of Kaitlyn walking clean off the docks is downright humorous... darn it!
    05:56:57Geoffrey_Troi : A knight? That sounds more likely." He paused a moment to think. She had come with a friend though now seemed alone. "Giada, once a knight, always a knight. Though, you don't always serve the same ideals as you might have before. Like I said, everything changes." He folded his arms across his chest and cast his eyes over the docks. No one -c-
    06:00:37Geoffrey_Troi : seemed to be paying them much mind, though he did spot a familiar shape in the distance, one that seemed to be moving towards them. A couple steps were taken to place him into her path and then he continued his line of questioning, "What would you do with this Order, should you manage to create one? Or had you thought that far ahead? An Order -c-
    06:02:19Geoffrey_Troi : without a purpose is bound to fail, so tell me Giada, what is your purpose?" He was still unaware of that bit of brilliance in the back of his mind, though with each moment he was moving closer and closer to realizing it. Once he had finished his questions he checked once more on the person that moved awkwardly towards them and as she came -c-
    06:03:42Geoffrey_Troi : closer there could be no doubt as to who it was. Kait was out on a stroll once more, and running into just about every person she could along the way. Poor girl, one day he would find a way to enable her to see properly, but for now he was happy that she would remove her bandages every once in awhile. Her rebellion, no matter how botched, made -c-
    06:03:46Geoffrey_Troi : him proud. -d-
    06:08:00GiadaΦMilos : She noticed Kaitlyn and shook her head "I think that girl is drunk, she seems to be weaving and running into people." she watched her and then spoke " Our Order was to guard holy relics and to keep evil at bay where we saw it. We were going to establish in the Cathedral as we had gotten permission to do so..." she winced as the slip>>
    06:10:13GiadaΦMilos : of a girl got closer" Excuse me I ...am going to help her" A fallen Knight she was but her nature was to help and that hadnt changed. She walked quickly to Kaitlyn before she ran into a wall or the like."Excuse me milady, you seem a bit disoriented perhaps I can help you ?" she did not realize the situation and was surprised that she didnt>>
    06:11:03GiadaΦMilos : smell like alcohol " I am Giada ...." she didnt want to scare the lady. She had not seen a corelation between Geofferys movements to get in the path of Kaitlyn because her typist wasnt reading his post right.
    06:18:45ᴋᴀɪᴛʟʏɴ ʙᴇɴɴᴇᴛᴛ : Weaving was an understatement - she may have been trying to avoid people, her steps slower than usual, almost as if she were determining where the other foot would fall, though it only caused her to be bumped and shoved even more. "Excuse me... e-excuse me!" Kaitlyn was muttering every few seconds, unable to see just exactly the direction she was -
    06:20:02ᴋᴀɪᴛʟʏɴ ʙᴇɴɴᴇᴛᴛ : walking in. It wouldn't be hard to tell it was Kaitlyn, really - the way she held a bit of that cloak in her hands, fiddling with the fabric between nervous fingertips. Bare feet. White cloak. The title of the woman known as The Seraphim came with a description, so Giada may (or, of course, may not) have heard of the white-cloaked angel whom -
    06:21:38ᴋᴀɪᴛʟʏɴ ʙᴇɴɴᴇᴛᴛ : performed miracles to heal the sick and wounded. That was just fillertalk, however, because the moment Kaitlyn saw shoes moving towards her, she would freeze, and tense. "O-Oh, I'm sorry. I just... I just..." Oh, if only that woman would see how frustrated Kaitlyn looked in the face. Her voice was too light and timid to give it away. A hand -
    06:23:17ᴋᴀɪᴛʟʏɴ ʙᴇɴɴᴇᴛᴛ : would immediately drop the edge of that cloak to reach up and pull those bandages back over her eyes. Oh! Rebellious nature, depleted. Someone was suffering what could have been known was stage fright, in a way. "I j-just wanted... to..." Kaitlyn's other hand would also release the fabric of that cloak, and almost instinctively reach down to her -
    06:24:37ᴋᴀɪᴛʟʏɴ ʙᴇɴɴᴇᴛᴛ : side, where Arceo usually stood for head-petting. But he wasn't there. And panic began to set in. She couldn't see Geoffrey, so for all she knew, she was all alone. More panicking. A deep inhale, before Kaitlyn would let her head drop forward a bit more, and she would mutter in an almost tear-filled tone, "I-It's a pleasure to meet you, -
    06:25:25ᴋᴀɪᴛʟʏɴ ʙᴇɴɴᴇᴛᴛ : Milady Giada." A brief, trembling curtsey would be made. Mister Marrim's teachings were starting to take over. Abort! Abort!
    06:28:16Geoffrey_Troi : He looked over at the unsteady form once more and shook his head, but before he could explain she was talking again. "Well, without holy relics or evil, which are both much less common than you might think, it sounds like there wasn't much to do." He wasn't meaning to be insulting, he just wanted to get to the bottom of what it was exactly -c-
    06:30:39Geoffrey_Troi : that they actually did do. But she was gone, chasing after Kait as she drew nearer. At least she was still acting like a knight, though she considered herself one no more. He waited as one woman went to meet the other, giving to two time to talk or get to know each other or whatever it was women did when men weren't around. Once enough time -c-
    06:34:55Geoffrey_Troi : had passed (enough being a loose description used only to imply he got bored with waiting) he made his way over and announced his presence, "Kaitlyn, nice to see you out and about, though I doubt the old man would approve of you being at the docks alone," he let out a laugh and continued, "that's my girl. Don't let the old crow boss you around. -c-
    06:35:51Geoffrey_Troi : You can do what you want, when you want." He was grinning as he walked past Giada and slipped around behind Kait, giving her a pat on the shoulder to let her know he was there. -d-
    06:39:23GiadaΦMilos : He knew her that was reassuring, the lady wasnt mad or drunk . She now felt a bit at a loss of what to do but spoke "Were you heading somewhere milady that I can help you get to? " she tried to assuage any embarassment as the girl seemed to be trembling "I dont always see really well in the dark, they really could use some torches here>>
    06:40:40GiadaΦMilos : in the city. I know some big cities have them even some villages" stop talking Giada, talking always gave everyone around her a headache. She became silent and looked to Geoffery wondering what relationship he had with this woman. He did not approach her as a lover or a realitive but there seemed to be a fondess for her>>
    06:42:35GiadaΦMilos : nevertheless. A friend perhaps? She realized that Geoffrey hadnt spoken his name yet. Perhaps he did not want to and she didnt wish to pry or start asking questions.
    06:46:09ᴋᴀɪᴛʟʏɴ ʙᴇɴɴᴇᴛᴛ : "I-I... I was he-heading... t-to..." Kaitlyn was stuttering, and bad. The poor dear. Any longer and Kaitlyn may have fainted, though the moment she heard another set of footsteps, she tensed even more. The woman almost began to hyperventilate, until she heard the one of two voices that could immediately put her at ease. "G-Geoffrey!" Kaitlyn -
    06:48:04ᴋᴀɪᴛʟʏɴ ʙᴇɴɴᴇᴛᴛ : would exclaim in a light, relieved tone, though his teasing caused her to tense again, and duck her head slightly. Old man - Mister Marrim. "H-He's not here... is h-he?" Mister Marrim must be furious with her; she had basically abandoned him and had been staying at the castle. The moment he saw her.. oh boy. Would be bad, man. But there was one -
    06:49:25ᴋᴀɪᴛʟʏɴ ʙᴇɴɴᴇᴛᴛ : thing that the man had said that caused Kaitlyn's breath to catch in her throat, and an immediate, bright red blush to creep up her neck and over her cheeks, and finally, a smile that she couldn't erase, no matter how hard she tried. 'My girl'. He had said. 'That's my girl.' Of course, he had meant it in a completely different way than she had -
    06:51:38ᴋᴀɪᴛʟʏɴ ʙᴇɴɴᴇᴛᴛ : taken it, though it was way too late for take-backsies. Those words made the petite woman's heart go all aflurry and apitter-patter, as a wave of confidence immediately washed over her, knowing Geoffrey was there with her now. "I-I was... going to go see... the beach." Yes! That's it. She was still trembling a bit, head tilting slightly to follow -
    06:51:50James_Demas has joined the conversation.
    06:51:59James_Demas has left the conversation.
    06:52:01ᴋᴀɪᴛʟʏɴ ʙᴇɴɴᴇᴛᴛ : Greetings, Ja - ))
    06:52:07ᴋᴀɪᴛʟʏɴ ʙᴇɴɴᴇᴛᴛ : o_o))
    06:53:47ᴋᴀɪᴛʟʏɴ ʙᴇɴɴᴇᴛᴛ : the sound of Geoffrey's footfalls, while her face still remained in Giada's general direction, though turned to look moreso at the woman's feet. The mentioning of torches would cause Kaitlyn to visibly flinch, and she would mutter, "W-Well... I usually have my... my dog with me... I've never been out by myself befo - " That was the moment she -
    06:53:58James_Demas has joined the conversation.
    06:54:04GiadaΦMilos : welcome)
    06:54:48James_Demas : just wondering, which part of the Medieval Era are you portraying, and more specifically which area of Europe are you basing it off of?))
    06:54:52James_Demas : Thanks BTW))
    06:55:27ᴋᴀɪᴛʟʏɴ ʙᴇɴɴᴇᴛᴛ : felt Geoffrey pat her on the shoulder, and immediately, Kaitlyn would lift her head, revealing why she didn't wander off on her own. Granted, it was night, and she didn't necessarily need the bandages during the evening hours, she she knew Geoffrey would point out, but there they were, clear as day, wrapped around her head so that they covered -
    06:55:42GiadaΦMilos : 1500s is about the time as far as which area I would say the UK ))
    06:55:57GiadaΦMilos : that type of hierachy and social strata)
    06:56:59ᴋᴀɪᴛʟʏɴ ʙᴇɴɴᴇᴛᴛ : her eyes. That timid smile that Geoffrey had managed to plaster on her face was there, as well, as well as a blush, though Kaitlyn wasn't even aware.
    07:11:35OACHATSVCA01 has made ᴋᴀɪᴛʟʏɴ ʙᴇɴɴᴇᴛᴛ a Host.
    07:12:04 Host ᴋᴀɪᴛʟʏɴ ʙᴇɴɴᴇᴛᴛ kicked GiadaΦMilos out of the chat room: WHOOSH, WHOOSH, WHOOSH, WHOOSH~ GOT YO DAY IN THE SUN AND THEN: SAND NINJAS~
    07:12:09GiadaΦMilos has joined the conversation.
    07:12:15GiadaΦMilos : thanks)
    07:12:39ᴋᴀɪᴛʟʏɴ ʙᴇɴɴᴇᴛᴛ : No problem. FOR THE LOGS: Gaida moof'd. o_o I fixed her. ;D))
    07:12:55ᴋᴀɪᴛʟʏɴ ʙᴇɴɴᴇᴛᴛ has made ᴋᴀɪᴛʟʏɴ ʙᴇɴɴᴇᴛᴛ a Participant.
    07:13:22ᴋᴀɪᴛʟʏɴ ʙᴇɴɴᴇᴛᴛ : Giada.* Godda. Gerda. Gerfa. Bobette.))
    07:21:29GiadaΦMilos : was it my turn because I have lost where we are)
    07:21:51ᴋᴀɪᴛʟʏɴ ʙᴇɴɴᴇᴛᴛ : I think it's Geoffrey's turn. I'm not sure though.))
    07:26:40Rσɴɑɴ has joined the conversation.
    07:26:44ᴋᴀɪᴛʟʏɴ ʙᴇɴɴᴇᴛᴛ : Welcome.))
    07:26:46GiadaΦMilos : welcome)
    07:32:22Geoffrey_Troi : Giada didn't say much to him as he spoke to Kait, not that he really expected her to. He chuckled at the girl as she got worried at the mention of the old coot, "No. He isn't here. No worries." Once more he looked around the area. "Well, we're already here. Might as well finish the trip and get you to those sandy shores. Care to join us, Giada?" -d
    07:32:52Geoffrey_Troi : Yeah, that's right. One post. Stop harassing me. XD))
    07:34:32GiadaΦMilos : She nodded
    07:34:43ᴋᴀɪᴛʟʏɴ ʙᴇɴɴᴇᴛᴛ : I hate you guys. xD))
    07:34:54Geoffrey_Troi : Impressive))
    07:34:57ᴋᴀɪᴛʟʏɴ ʙᴇɴɴᴇᴛᴛ Does so!))
    07:35:55Rσɴɑɴ has left the conversation.
    07:36:28GiadaΦMilos : She nodded " I could do that, " it would take her mind off the fact that she hadnt eaten for almost a day and a half now. She had no roof to go to and was going to try to find someplace to sleep on the beach as the forest held too many memorys for her and the chance she would come accross Dominus >>>
    07:38:40GiadaΦMilos : she couldnt face him yet. The look of pain in his eyes had been too much. "I actually havent been to the beach since I have been here. Except for last night..." that was the night when she had lost everything. She stopped talking and became silent again. Geoffery and Kaitlyn wouldnt know that she usually talked a blue streak. That >>
    07:39:49GiadaΦMilos : was one thing about meeting new people, you could show them anything and they didnt question"although you might give me your name sir as I have given you mine"
    07:49:24ᴋᴀɪᴛʟʏɴ ʙᴇɴɴᴇᴛᴛ : Kaitlyn continued to turn her head this way and that, listening for the sounds of a middle-aged man screaming the name Sera. And yet, those shouts never seemed to come. Kaitlyn was quiet for the moment, listening to the two of them go back and forth, before Geoffrey offered to go the rest of the way to the beach. Oh, the way Kaitlyn's face lit up -
    07:50:19James_Demas has left the conversation.
    07:52:35ᴋᴀɪᴛʟʏɴ ʙᴇɴɴᴇᴛᴛ : - her eyes didn't even need to be seen. That smile brightened even more, and she stood upright on her tip-toes, lifting her hands to clasp them together as she responded with, "Oh! Could we?!" She was suddenly very excited to go. Going by herself was one thing - but going with Geoffrey? Oh! It was a dream come true! Kaitlyn wasn't aware of the -
    07:57:40ᴋᴀɪᴛʟʏɴ ʙᴇɴɴᴇᴛᴛ : story behind Giada, or why there was a trail after she mentioned going to the beach last night, though she didn't say anything, bouncing a bit on her feet before she would suddenly... pause. "...Which way is it?" She had recovered her eyes, after all, when Giada had come to her aid, so now she was completely and utterly lost. Le sigh. A timid -
    07:57:57ᴋᴀɪᴛʟʏɴ ʙᴇɴɴᴇᴛᴛ : look of defeat filled her features as she frowned a bit.
    07:59:18Geoffrey_Troi : "It's that way!" He pointed off in the direction of the beach and began walking. "Off we go!"
    07:59:27ᴋᴀɪᴛʟʏɴ ʙᴇɴɴᴇᴛᴛ : x_x))
    07:59:40Geoffrey_Troi : He also took kait by the hand and led her since she didn't want to see for herself.
    07:59:56GiadaΦMilos : looks and moves ~
    08:00:33ᴋᴀɪᴛʟʏɴ ʙᴇɴɴᴇᴛᴛ : Squeals with delight! "Okay!" Skips behind Geoffrey, holding onto his hand as he leads her to the beach~! Yay!
    08:00:45ᴋᴀɪᴛʟʏɴ ʙᴇɴɴᴇᴛᴛ ))*
    08:04:08Geoffrey_Troi : Slaughters them all in a bloody, bloody mess.
    08:05:02Geoffrey_Troi : Just leads everyone to the beach. "Look, Kait. The ocean, and waves, and...water...."
    08:05:30ᴋᴀɪᴛʟʏɴ ʙᴇɴɴᴇᴛᴛ : "OOH! A MERMAID!"))
    08:08:57GiadaΦMilos : "Are there any crabs here?"
    08:09:21ᴋᴀɪᴛʟʏɴ ʙᴇɴɴᴇᴛᴛ : "Crabs?!"
    08:10:15Geoffrey_Troi : "Yeah, you know, the little pinchy things with the claws and all the legs that walk like this..." he then demonstrated how a crab walks and made his hands like pincers snapping in the air.
    08:11:11GiadaΦMilos : "I thought those were lobsters? Can you demonstrate the difference between a lobster and a crab?"
    08:12:09ᴋᴀɪᴛʟʏɴ ʙᴇɴɴᴇᴛᴛ : Alas, still has her blindfold on. So can't see Geoffrey's Sebastian impersonation. "Walk like what?"
    08:13:05Geoffrey_Troi : He reached out with a pincer like hand and snapped her blindfold away. "Like this!" Continues his impersonation. Glares at Giada while he does and then threatens with his pincer hands. "Don't make me use these...."
    08:14:22GiadaΦMilos : I think he means walk like a Egyptian, can you walk like a Egyption Geoffery?
    08:16:07ᴋᴀɪᴛʟʏɴ ʙᴇɴɴᴇᴛᴛ : "H-Hey!" Flails her arms a bit when he snatches her blindfold away. Squints her eyes, stares at Geoffrey for a long moment... then tilts head, "Geoffrey, are you ill?"
    08:19:20Geoffrey_Troi : Finally stands back up straight and brushes himself off. "Yes, I'm fine. I brought you to the ocean, see?" He gestured out across the water and then sat in the sand as the ladies did whatever the hell ladies do at the ocean.
    08:24:12GiadaΦMilos : She stood watching the waves though it was pretty dark "do you swim Kaitlyn?"
    08:26:12ᴋᴀɪᴛʟʏɴ ʙᴇɴɴᴇᴛᴛ : "I-I don't know how." ((Cuts foot on shell. Lulz.))
    08:27:53Geoffrey_Troi : "I could always teach you, but I think it's too dark right now. Maybe I could give you and Selene lessons together."
    08:28:32GiadaΦMilos : "I dont know how to swim either maybe I could join in?"
    08:29:53ᴋᴀɪᴛʟʏɴ ʙᴇɴɴᴇᴛᴛ : Blushes.
    08:32:10Geoffrey_Troi : "Sure, the more the merrier. Though I have to warn you, I teach my classes naked. I won't have clothes weighing my students down in the water. Also...we spend lots of time very close to each other. Just saying..." he shrugged and laid back onto the sand.
    08:33:20GiadaΦMilos : "I think I will ....find another teacher. I am sure you are...a fine teacher"
    08:34:27ᴋᴀɪᴛʟʏɴ ʙᴇɴɴᴇᴛᴛ : Totally faints.
    08:34:34Tᴀɴᴀ оғ Tнєєđє has joined the conversation.
    08:35:32Tᴀɴᴀ оғ Tнєєđє Rises from the waves! "PIG-SWIVERS! All of you! I AM WITH THE MAN WHO DID ALL THE DAUGHTERS OF AQUA FUCKING REEF!" Swims off.))
    08:35:41Tᴀɴᴀ оғ Tнєєđє has left the conversation.
    08:36:19Geoffrey_Troi : Suddenly, there was another body next to him on the beach. "The hell!? Kait?" He was about to stand to help her up when suddenly....SAND NINJAS!
    08:36:42Tᴀɴᴀ оғ Tнєєđє has joined the conversation.
    08:36:52Tᴀɴᴀ оғ Tнєєđє : "I knew I should have stayed inside!" Swims faster.))
    08:37:00Tᴀɴᴀ оғ Tнєєđє has left the conversation.
    08:37:24GiadaΦMilos : Sand ninjas weilding crabs ~
    08:37:53ᴋᴀɪᴛʟʏɴ ʙᴇɴɴᴇᴛᴛ : Is carried away by the sandy ninja-crabs.
    08:39:57Geoffrey_Troi : Jumped to his feet and pointed at the ninja-crab (!?) carrying Kait away. His mouth moved normally but the sound came out a couple seconds late. "Fiend! You will stop or I shall destroy you with the fury of monster lizards!"
    08:43:58GiadaΦMilos : Was very happy that she lost the key to her chasity belt ~
    08:45:02ᴋᴀɪᴛʟʏɴ ʙᴇɴɴᴇᴛᴛ : Crabs scream bloody murder and drop Kaitlyn, scattering in different directions. Kait wakes up, sits up, and says, "What happened?"
    08:46:25Geoffrey_Troi : Was unaware that crabs could scream...fills Kait in on the details of her ordeal.
    08:47:20GiadaΦMilos is away.
    08:50:17ᴋᴀɪᴛʟʏɴ ʙᴇɴɴᴇᴛᴛ : Thinks the beach is scary... wants to go home now. kthx.
    08:50:55Geoffrey_Troi : Takes Kait by the hand and leads her all the way home, avoiding the part of the woods known to house werewolves and the like.
    08:51:03Geoffrey_Troi : Also gives her the bandages back
    08:54:39ᴋᴀɪᴛʟʏɴ ʙᴇɴɴᴇᴛᴛ : Goes home. Goes to sleep.
    08:54:42ᴋᴀɪᴛʟʏɴ ʙᴇɴɴᴇᴛᴛ has left the conversation.
    08:54:46Geoffrey_Troi : Tucks her in
    08:55:40Geoffrey_Troi : Goes home and falls asleep in bed
    08:55:43Geoffrey_Troi has left the conversation.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:00 am