Chronicles of Menouthis

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Role Play Website] The tales and stories woven within these lands.

19th June 2011

Kaidus
    Kaidus
    Admin
    Admin

19th June 2011 Empty 19th June 2011

Post  Kaidus Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:29 pm

18:06:08GiadaΦMilos has returned.
    18:11:48GiadaΦMilos : The morning dawned and it was a bit wet. Dominus and Tory seemed to be early risers and she woke to not see them. She decided to go upstream a bit , she wanted to take a bath before the others returned. She picked up her other outfit of clothing and then instead of cutting to the stream first and walking she decided she would explore a bit of >>>
    18:13:37GiadaΦMilos : the woods. She wasnt going to go too far, so saw no need to wait till one of the men came along. The smell of the forest at this time of day was amazing , the rain had cleaned the air and the pungent smell of wet earth and the scent that had been released on the trees as the sun touched their wetsoaked leaves assualted her senses.>>>>
    18:16:26GiadaΦMilos : She had gone less then a quarter of a mile and decided to cut accross to the stream. It happened so fast that she didnt even realize it, she was hanging upside down dangling by one foot. Her hip ached as her body had been jerked up. The branch creaked that she was hanging from but did not give way. She swung in the wind for a moment>>>
    18:17:47GiadaΦMilos : and tried to think of how she was going to get out of this. She did have a dagger and perhaps she could cut the rope but then that ment a fall and she could hurt herself worse. Pride kept her from yelling out right away, what a postion to be in , the one who laid the trap probably put it there to try to catch animals that were going >>
    18:18:05GiadaΦMilos : to the stream to drink. It wasnt necessarily ment to catch knights on their way to a bath.
    18:22:32†Dominus† had been walking almost all night. Though he did decide to stop for a nap to get enough sleep. Dominus moved down the stream bank slowly his hair a raggid mess his clothing a bit ruffed with dirt here and there as he had seemed to have a rough night. He wore his normal dark clothing and leather boots though he did not have his sword on him. He <C>
    18:24:00†Dominus† stopped a minute to gather himself and splash water from the stream into his hair and on his face to really wake up and get his bearings for the day. Dominus tilted his head and popped his neck stood and stretched his arms in the air popping his back and shoulders with a decently noisy crunching sound. He admitted to himself he was still on the<C>
    18:26:07†Dominus† road to recovery but it was a bit irritating for him to admit that. His faith had again faltered during the night as he fought an internal battle to do the right thing and keep the order moving in the right direction. One side of him told him to give up and find another path. The other side told him to be the man he knew he had to be and give <C>
    18:26:49†Dominus† selflessly to others as he had put his life to doing prior to past events. He continued to walk the stream watching the water move and break on rocks<D>
    18:28:19GiadaΦMilos : The blood was rushing to her head and she was worried that she might pass out if she didnt do something. Her first attempt at freeing herself was to start swinging to see if she could put enough pressure on the branch to break it. She heaved back and forth slowly at first and then faster she moved so that she swayed but the branch>>>
    18:29:56GiadaΦMilos : remained fast. She was going to have use her dagger after all. She worked on twisting herself up to try to grab the rope so that she could cut it with her dagger but it was a lot harder then it looked. Her leg was beggining to ache as it held up all her weight and she would almost reach the rope that held her ankle but it wasnt quite enough. >>>
    18:32:19GiadaΦMilos : As she twisted around from her efforts she sighed. Calling out and hoping that one of the men were close enough was the best thing now. Pride be damned...."Dominus!!! Tory!!! Can anybody hear me? Help I need Help!!!" her voice sounded as loudly as she could hopefully it overcame the other sounds in the forest.
    18:34:57†Dominus† He heard Giada call out as he walked but it was faint in the distance and he yelled out back...."Giada!!" so she would at least keep calling back as he tore off running down the stream kicking up dirt and rocks with his foot steps and at one point his foot sank causing him to trip on the bank of the stream. Dominus went head first ungracefully<C>
    18:36:22†Dominus† however he managed to save himself slighlty though still wrecking shop on the side of his face scratching it up and his wrists, though he rolled and was back up on his feet again running. Dominus could see what appeared to be a Giada hanging from a tree by a roap in the distance bleeding from his face slightly he carved a path through the water<C>
    18:39:07†Dominus† causing himself to be soaked chest deep. As he approached he slowed bent over catching his breath and wiping water and blood from his face he asked...."Giada......." he took another breath and asked..."who did this......where are they....now...."ready to fight, well not so ready to fight anyone who might have done this to her though he stood up <C>
    18:39:44†Dominus† straight and looked around standing a few feet away as he assessed the situation visually<D>
    18:43:05GiadaΦMilos : She looked down and spoke "Well someone who wanted dinner? I walked into a snare ....the blood is rushing to my head. Can you get me down?" Trying to look at him upside down was a bit unnerving but she could see he was bleeding and wet . " You didnt come back last night for dinner like you promised....you didnt come back at all did you ?">>>>
    18:45:14GiadaΦMilos : What a great time to have a conversation" Were you upset at me? I know I talk a lot and I am sorry if I embarassed you in front of Tory with all my prattle. I promise I will try to not be so vocal." he had never been too bothered by her talking before. She felt like a deer carcass swaying from a meat hook waiting to be bled. "I >>>
    18:45:52GiadaΦMilos : must say you dont look half bad from this angle but ....how are we going to get me down without crushing my skull when I fall?"
    18:46:00÷Ťûľľŷ÷ has joined the conversation.
    18:46:33÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : Hello ))
    18:46:36«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : Hey Tully))
    18:47:43†Dominus† shook his head at her as she spoke and almost lost track of the situation as she asked about him missing dinner and he said..."I am so sorry, I didnt mean to I was upset....not with you with myself..."feeling embarrassed and he reached up and just stopped his words by saying..."grab my hands" if she would grab his hands he would use her to pull<C>
    18:48:50GiadaΦMilos : welcome home Tully)
    18:49:05GiadaΦMilos : Dom and I are in the woods and anyone is welcome to join us)
    18:49:50÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : okay thanks ))
    18:50:58†Dominus† down on her by grabbing at clothing to eventually bring her down and apologize as he does so he would pull a knife from his belt that he always kept on him even when without his sword. If all went as planned he would cut the rope at her ankle and move to catch her so she would not fall on anything vital as he did not want to allow to get hurt <C>
    18:51:46†Dominus† after the fact. Truth be told he felt like he had treated her poorly the night prior and was fighting in his mind to find the right words to apologize with.<D>
    18:57:12GiadaΦMilos : She held out her hands and winced a bit as the stress on her leg tightened but it was relieved as the rope was cut. She leaned on him putting her weight on the foot that hadnt been caught up in the rope. She leaned on him as she tried to work out the awkwardness of her head as the blood was becoming drained>>>
    19:00:01GiadaΦMilos : back out of her head. She answered him "Well I am not sure what went on but you didnt have to leave, we are friends right? We should have been able to talk it through." she tentively put some weight on her other leg . "I think I will be alright just need to walk around a bit, care to protect me from traps?" she said dryly. "I wanted to >>>
    19:01:25GiadaΦMilos : get a bath in but it shall have to wait now that your here." she didnt want to embarass him anymore. Last time he had caught her naked seemed to fluster him a bit and though she did like to tease him he seemed to be a bit out of sorts still. She brought a hand to his face "Your bleeding, we should wash that off , what happened?"
    19:06:16†Dominus† he had been upset with himself more than anything and he replied to her about talking it out and he said...."It isnt that at all, I felt like I had treated you poorly....and....well" he at that point gave up he wasnt good at the whole idea of explaining everything and shrugged it off hoping she was understanding what he was at least trying to >C?
    19:06:26†Dominus† : <C>*
    19:09:17†Dominus† say. Dominus put a hand out to get ready to catch her if she fell and he said..."We are friends yes" he gave a slight smirk with the words. Dominus nodded in aggreeing to walk around a bit with her and when she mentioned a bath he didnt reply to it. However when she mentioned his face he looked down as she touched his face he said.."I hurried"<C>
    19:12:19†Dominus† "to help you...its nothing" in fact he was very upset at the ground had reached up to trip him up. "I tripped" he admited as he looked up as his messed up hair hung infront of his face. Dominus looked a mess from the fall and the night prior together now, it looked if he had a fight with mother earth and lost<D>
    19:15:26GiadaΦMilos : She brushed the hair away and then remembered with Tory had said, that she should pay attention to who was watching her and not worry about someone else who others were watching. "You know lets go to the stream and get you cleaned up a bit and there is some stew left over from last night. You could do with a meal ..." she limped a bit as she >>>
    19:16:57GiadaΦMilos : headed to the stream her original destination. She picked up the bag that held her clothes that she was going to wear and cast a glance to him "You know I was surprised to see how much you and Tory have in common. It is always hard to see someone that has flaws in them that remind you of your own" She took his arm leaning on him a bit>>
    19:18:43GiadaΦMilos : as they walked. "I think that being together will help both of you but only if you make sure that those flaws dont become a point of contension." They reached the bank and she took out her shirt and dipped it in the water. "Hold still..." gently and as tenderly as she could she began to wipe the blood that had flowed and >>>
    19:19:18GiadaΦMilos : pressed it against the scratch to clean it from dirt. One hand cupped his cheek to hold him still while the other focused on ministrations.
    19:22:12†Dominus† when she pushed his hair away he raised his head still looking at her and when she spoke about going to the stream and getting food he nodded his head and replied..."Food would probably be a good idea" he smirked as he spoke. As he followed he noticed she was limp keeping an eye on her to make sure she didnt fall he put his hand out again. When<C>
    19:24:08†Dominus† she spoke of Dominus's traits they shared he nodded and he said..."Yes I suppose you are right" dominus never been good at admiting his flaws. When he spoke with Tory he could see how almost unbearable it was to try to conversate to get the man to come out of his shell. Dominus didnt like secrets and he didnt like to hid anything from people.<C>
    19:27:24†Dominus† As she spoke and cupped his face he didnt move he looked over her face as she help cleaned his face up. Dominus spoke out quietly..."Thank you....you know I admit had you not came along I would have gave up on all of this" he gave her one of his secrets he really kept between him and god. Dominus had always been known for never accepting defeat<C>
    19:27:43†Dominus† and here he was admitting that he was on the path to doing so before they had met up at the cathedral<D>
    19:34:57GiadaΦMilos : She smiled, it was her wish to have made a difference in a life and here he was admitting it. "Then I am honored that I was here and that I made such a difference to you. " she finished with his cheek and then kissed the wound tenderly "There now all better, " she swallowed and then took a step back. She looked at the water trying to form >>>
    19:34:58»Đãřâẏ« has joined the conversation.
    19:35:05GiadaΦMilos : welcome home)
    19:35:12»Đãřâẏ« : hey))
    19:35:14»Đãřâẏ« is away.
    19:38:37GiadaΦMilos : her next words "Do you look at me as a knight or as a woman....I mean do I evoke stirrings in you, like that woman Sybillia? Men always notice her as she sways into a room but no one sees me that way, do you?" he had pulled apart the curtain to his feelings and she would to. She had asked Tory and he had insinuated that she was >>>
    19:40:12GiadaΦMilos : not seeing who was watching her, and so she would not walk around the question but ask directly. How did he feel? She put him on the spot but it was not ment to trap him at all and if she wanted him to open up his feelings then she needed to do the same. "Maybe if I wore dresses more often?" she bent down and picked up some small stones and began>>
    19:40:28GiadaΦMilos : to throw them in the water to keep from looking at him while he answered.
    19:42:47†Dominus† he smiled as she finished up with cleaning his wound on his face. When she spoke of making a difference he aggreed with a nod of his head. As she kissed his cheek and said All better dominus didnt back as he said..."Yes it is, thank you". When she looked away at the water he raised a brow as he could tell she was in deep thought when she formed<C>
    19:44:24†Dominus† her next words. As they came he dropped his head his hair falling back around his face again he said...."If you were more dresses....you need not to"....he took a deep breath as his hands came to rest on his belt clenching somewhat as he struggled with hsi next words. Dominus spoke hesitantly and said..."I am sorry....I have seen you more and"<C>
    19:46:35†Dominus† "more as a woman... I have felt that I am wrong and.....it is why I left last night...." he took a breath and he said..."I hope you are not upset with me.....I have been trying to hide it so not to offend you" she was a knight and he felt that she should be treated as such. However at the same time it was obvious he was not good with words as<C>
    19:49:27†Dominus† he tried to explain. "It doesnt matter what you wear or what you are doing. After I kissed you on the stream....I will work on this" he felt like he had offended her with it and the mighty Dominus had let his softer side show inadvertantly<D>
    19:52:51GiadaΦMilos : She let the pebbles drop from her hand and she wiped her hand on her pants as she turned around "I think Tory was right, I was so busy watching men watch someone I am not that I failed to see who might be watching me. That man has wisdom too ..." she stood in front of him and took his hand "I would not mind if you saw me>>
    19:54:59GiadaΦMilos : as a woman and not a knight sometimes. I feel both and at times the woman wages war against the knight wanting to be noticed and have men notice her instead of just passing a glance to someone that is more feminine. " she tugged on his hand "Lets go get you something to eat, you will feel more yourself if you have something in your stomach. >>>
    19:56:40GiadaΦMilos : Just remember that day in the cathedral I thought I saw a vision, and maybe I did for you have been a catalyst for many things for me. You gave comfort to the knight and brought the longings of the woman out ...." she had hidden both things as life had been so difficult following the time of great sorrow.
    19:56:51÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : ~He walked amidst the forest with a bow and arrows at his back and a sword at his hip in case he came across any trouble. He was in his Human form, as he thought he would remain while in Hadara. He wore light armor, a chainmail shirt with complimentary leather and padded cloth. He had his hair back in a ponytail to keep it out his eyes and he >
    19:59:28÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : tread carefully, slowly, quietly so he could hear everything he could. Then he heard it, something rustling in the branches. He looked..and saw the bristled hairs of a boar in the distance, rummaging through the shrubbery. He slowly, carefully went to pull the bow off his back, pull an arrow from the quiver, and put it to the string. He drew it >
    20:00:58÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : back, aiming...and then the boar saw him. There was too much in the way for him to get a clear shot and it started running, having been shot at before and very untrusting of Humans. It was very smart, it seemed. He went to give chase, though he knew he couldn't compete with its speed. All the same, he tried, darting and zigzagging around the >
    20:02:19÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : trees, the bushes, and all the lovely thorns the forest was known for. They ripped at his padded cloth and tried to tear at his leathers, but could find no purchase. He had to constantly dip and duck his head to keep his face from getting shredded. They ran along for a while, the boar squealing as it could see this man would not give up so easily,>
    20:04:23÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : Tully following behind with his bow in one hand, and an arrow in the other. Just then a clearing broke and the boar launched out of it. Tully was far behind, but he could still just barely manage to keep sight of it. It was then he spotted two people, a man and woman, near to where the boar was wild in escape. "Watch out!" he hollered, but he was >
    20:05:56÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : too far away to do anything for them. The boar stopped in its tracks, cornered between a triad of Humans all of a sudden. Another squeal and it readied to defend itself, aiming its dirty, daunting, gnarly tusks at the man.~
    20:07:14÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : brb ))
    20:09:45†Dominus† spoke to her as he looked up and removed his hair from his face and he said as he was stunned a moment holding his hand out as if to say hold on wait a minute "wait.....your ok with this. I have been fighting this feeling......" he stopped as she grabbed his hand he let his hand be taken as she tugged on him talking about how he should eat. He<C>
    20:11:39†Dominus† went to answer but was cut off by the distant squeeling though his hand out still holding hers he slowly pulled her behind him as he fixed himself to lookin the direction that the noise came from. Dominus saying..."Do you hear that?" shortly after he made out in the woodline the boar and the man chasing the boar and he finished..."Lord have mercy"
    20:11:42†Dominus† : <C>
    20:13:52†Dominus† The man called out to them though he couldnt make out what he said but he could see the Hog clearly now the tusks caught his eye and he didnt take his eyes off the hog he tilted his head back and he said...."Go across the stream...now" Dominus would not let her get hurt anymore this day he made this obvious. He wedged his short blade out of his<C>
    20:14:16†Dominus† belt that he had used to cut Giada down and prayed in his mind that this Hog did not charge<D>
    20:15:46†Dominus† : well to put out there not man chasing the hog the half orc chasing the hog lol my apologies))
    20:17:42GiadaΦMilos : She had turned when he started talking and then the squeeling happened. She nodded when he asked if she had heard it too. When it burst in on the scene she said dryily"Great probably could have caught him in that snare trap but instead I got caught" She let go of his hand and was going to protest but the look in his eyes and her >>>
    20:19:04GiadaΦMilos : previous statements about him wanting to treat her like a woman ....she spoke quietly "Be careful...." he wedged himself between her and the creature but she still did not turn her back fully upon the creature. She wadded out into the stream and when it got to her chest she lifted her arms and swam the few yards till she could touch again. >>>
    20:19:49°19 has joined the conversation.
    20:20:27°19 has left the conversation.
    20:20:45Telperien has joined the conversation.
    20:21:51GiadaΦMilos : Clamoring onto the other side of the embankment she held to a low branch for balance and then watched. She knew there was another male somewhere but she hadnt focused on him and so she didnt know who it was. She watched for there was nothing more that she could do. She really did need to get a sword one of these days.....
    20:22:10Telperien has left the conversation.
    20:23:38÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : ~Tully stopped in his tracks, not wanting to scare the beast any further toward the man. From what he could see the woman was taking cover, which he was glad for. He really couldn't see a whole hell of a lot, though, with all the foliage in his way. Certainly couldn't get a clear shot. "Give it room!" he called out, "But don't run!" The man seemed>
    20:25:50÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : to have taken his ground, which Tully could appreciate. It took courage to stare down such a creature. Tully slowly, slowly strafed to the right, the direction the man was from him. To give the hog a way out. Meanwhile he notched his arrow again, drawing a bead as best he could, but he just wasn't that good. He couldn't hit the boar from there..>
    20:27:37÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : but he could try. He waited until he found a little pocket of space leading not exactly to the boar, but near it, then let loose his arrow and let it fly. It ripped through the air at an incredible speed, the draw on his bow very heavy, and sunk into the ground somewhere between the man and the creature. The boar, which had been eyeing this newest>
    20:29:39÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : threat with the low but cunning clarity of intelligence in its beady black eyes, was startled by the projectile and couldn't ascertain whether the man before it had done it or if it had come from somewhere else. Bewildered, it ran off. Tully breathed a sigh of relief..he really wasn't the best shot in the world, and was just glad he hadn't hit the>
    20:31:47÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : man on accident. "Close one! Sorry about that, is everyone okay?!" He squinted, peering through the forest mass to what he could catch of the man as he'd listen intently for the callback. He felt rather a mixture of things, embarassment and regret being at the forefront of the list that he had drawn such a beast toward hapless forestgoers.~
    20:32:32†Dominus† squaring off with the beast he did not head Tully's words. He hadnt backed down to much and would not back down to an animal. Dominus saw the arrow fly in and land between him and the Hog. Though he didnt flinch it almost made him yell in anger but he let it go as Tully was trying to help the situation. As the Hog ran off he tucked his blade into<C
    20:35:14†Dominus† blade back into his belt and looked back to Giada and smirked waving her back over to him though not saying much. He looked back to Tully's direction and he said..."All is well!....However I believe your meal got away" he lightened the mood with a joke at the situation. Dominus rested his hands back on his belt and looked back over hisshoulder<C>
    20:36:17†Dominus† to make sure that Giada was going to make it back over ok keeping an eye on her. he clinched around the belt as he waited to hear Tully call back out and for Giada to move across the stream again.<D>
    20:36:37†Dominus† : sry for crappy post was fighting my music and lost my minds track))
    20:36:54÷Ťûľľŷ÷ punches music in the face ))
    20:37:16†Dominus† : lol))
    20:41:51GiadaΦMilos : She moved accross the stream again, soaked to the skin. She nodded to Tully, something oddly familar about him as she dripped beside Dominus. She slipped her wet hand into Dominus and spoke "We are about to get some stew that I made last night at our camp if you would like to come and sup with us....I am Giada" she brought her free hand over her>>>
    20:43:12GiadaΦMilos : heart with a balled fist. "I see that many people hunt here. A bit earlier I was caught in a snare trap myself, I shall have to watch it as I tranverse the woods from now on." she smiled invitingly and gave Dominus hand a squeeze just letting him know she was fine. Her hand left his reluctantly though as she nodded toward the camp>>>
    20:44:36GiadaΦMilos : "We are but a couple hundred yards that way if you would like to come, I think there is some bread left too and a bit of wine. Sorry we cant offer more but you are welcome to what we have" She needed to change but all she had now was her dress, her clothing had gotten wet when she went in the stream and the spares she had ment to take a bath >>
    20:45:15GiadaΦMilos : with were in her bag...and they got run through the stream as well. Dominus seemed to not mind her dress and maybe...just maybe....she would get that look that she so desired.
    20:49:16÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : ~He had walked closer, at least enough to hear and see them better, to make sure they were alright. "Hah!" he laughed at the man's joke, "Yes, I suppose so!" Now that he knew they were fine and the man wasn't entirely pissed at him for making his woman go get herself soaked his spirits were lifted. He ambled out from >
    20:51:19÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : the bushes, pushing them out of his way after putting his bow to his back once more. He looked them over, the man and then the woman, though with the latter he averted his eyes before too long as she was...well, soaking wet. Tully could be a rather awkward, and bashful creature and this was the time for it to be sure. She spoke to him and he >
    20:53:43÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : looked her in the eyes, then, as innocently as he knew how. He found her gesture, the one that put her hand to her heart one he'd never seen before, and noted it. He also noted her hand in the man's, guessing them then to be married, for some reason. "I thank you...I am rather famished, if it isn't too much of a bother." He didn't even stop to >
    20:55:04÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : consider they might be impoverished, that he may be taking of what very little they had, as he had grown so accustomed to having coin, himself. Anyway, he could certainly repay their kindness in one fashion or another, so he was none too concerned with such things. "I am Tully, it's a pleasure to meet you, Giada." She seemed familiar..and then he >
    20:56:36÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : remembered! He wouldn't mention it, and could only hope she didn't have the best memory in the world.~
    20:59:36†Dominus† As Tully walked into full view now he looked down more with his periphial vision as Giada took his hand and squeezed slightly. Though he gave a squeeze back and let her pull her hand from his after she did so. Enlighted that Tully found his joke entertaining he smirked. Listening to the exchange he would let Giada lead the party back to the camp<C>
    21:00:59The chat's topic has changed to: [ Realistic Medieval Fantasy ][NKZ/ Multi-Para Literate][ToD equal to EST. Weather Forecast: Showers throughout, warm and humid evening]
    Kaidus
    Kaidus
    Admin
    Admin

19th June 2011 Empty Re: 19th June 2011

Post  Kaidus Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:29 pm

21:01:52†Dominus† when they would make the journey. Though he spoke up about the man's hunger and said..."Yes I myself am famished. It is no bother that you join us" he inclined his head in approval. After they introduced eachother he would introduce himself..."I am Dominus" however he didnt finish his words as he felt rain drops as the rain started in. He reached<C
    21:03:40†Dominus† up and placed his hand in the small of Giada's back and finished..."It is a pleasure to have chased your food away" he chuckled and continued "Lets move back to the camp to not get anymore wet then we are now" he looked to Giada and smirked letting his hand drop from her back. Dominus had felt alot better getting out his feelings earlier and was<C>
    21:04:20†Dominus† a bit more open about it now or so he tried his best<D>
    21:06:16GiadaΦMilos : She looked up to the sky as the rain started and then grinned"You are the two with something to lose here, I do not think I could get wetter..." she addressed Tully directly her gaze frank and unabashedly searching "You do look familar but perhaps we met in passing. I have been in town a few times and one face melds into another in a crowd." Her >>
    21:07:44GiadaΦMilos : boots squelched water as she walked and so the rain did not bother her. She had to admit the intimate gesture that Dominus exhibited by touching the small of her back made it hard not to smile stupidly. As they reached the camp she began to busy herself "It will just take a bit for me to get the fire going and then we can heat>>>
    21:09:25GiadaΦMilos : the stew. "She knelt down, the firepit was shelted with the canvas, first she put in the tinder and began to strike the flint to send sparks to the tinder. Once she saw a bit of smoke she moved down to gently blow and coax the flames, till she could add small twigs. Luckily there were no strong breezes and soon she was able to start to feed>>>
    21:10:34GiadaΦMilos : larger branches. When it got going she looked to Dominus "Would you put the pot on I need to change ...with the air like a sponge I am not going to dry anytime soon." she picked up her bag and made her way to the back of the leanto where their view of her would be obstructed while she dressed.
    21:15:20÷Ťûľľŷ÷ has left the conversation.
    21:16:39÷Ťûľľŷ÷ has joined the conversation.
    21:16:46†Dominus† : wb))
    21:16:51÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : ty ))
    21:19:07÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : ~"Hello Dominus," he said, following them along. He didn't mind the rain a bit, especially since he kept his cigarettes in a waterproofed pouch at his side. He came to their encampment and looked about himself. Then he stuck his hands in his pockets, letting Giada go to work making the fire and such. "Is there anything I can do to help?" he >
    21:20:40÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : offered. He hadn't mentioned whether he recognized her or not, not wanting to raise her suspicions. Not that he was particularly paranoid or worried over it, afterall it had just been him and Sybilla, but it was for Sybilla's sake he wasn't going to remind this woman of their brief encounter before. Lest she remember the certain lust in Syb's eye >
    21:23:27÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : upon sight of blood. "Fine camp you have here. How long have you been out in the forest like this?" It was here he had to wonder if maybe these people were destitute, and if he really should be partaking of a meal with them. Well..he just wouldn't eat much. Not as much as he could, anyway. WHen Giada went to change, he made sure to turn his back >
    21:23:57÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : to where she went.~
    21:26:16†Dominus† had nodded to the man's hello" and as the made it back to the camp he moved around the fire pit as Giada worked to check on their belongings as well as getting a good eye on the horses and after determining that all was in order he turned back to see that Giada had the fire going. As she stood to move away and spoke about putting the stew on he<C>
    21:28:09†Dominus† replied "Ill get it" he watched her walk away and out of view and looked back to Tully as the man spoke as well..."Just have a seat and Ill get this going, with God's good graces we should be going well in moments". Dominus turned to move to the food stock and found the pan of stew and opened it up looking at the contents. As he did so he picked<C>
    21:30:37†Dominus† the pan up and moved to put it on the stand over the fire...."We have been out here for quite some time. The forest is quiet and peaceful for the most part" he chuckled some though it wasnt much of a joke. His eyes kept looking up and scanning for Giada he couldnt shake the earlier conversation they had had and it made him smirk as he thought <C>
    21:31:27†Dominus† about it and he stired the stew and sat back. "It should be ready in a few moments" he said as he continued what he was doing<D>
    21:33:20GiadaΦMilos : She unplaited her hair to help it dry a bit faster, it was wavy with the braiding and she quickly shed the wet clothing and boots. She had one dress , it was red and simple but now once again it was a must. She really needed to get to the clothier and see if their new clothing was finished, what they had was rather threadbear and >>
    21:35:29GiadaΦMilos : they only had one change . She smoothed the dress over her curves to help with any wrinkles, a silk belt made of shimmering gold found her waist giving her a more hourglass figure that was always hidden under breeches and her tunic. Her wet boots were pried off and the slippers she had to match the dress were now slid onto her feet. The >>>
    21:38:17GiadaΦMilos : dress showed her decollete of ivory. She had no ornmentation but the pendant of the Master of her order but it helped to draw attention to her neckline. She put her wet clothing to dry on bushes spreading them out and picking up the boots to set by the fire to dry she stepped out and smiled a bit shyly to Tully"I dont dress for company but I had >>
    21:39:10GiadaΦMilos : nothing else dry" her apology given she cast a glance to Dominus to see his reaction. She barely dared to breathe, as her hands moved nervously down the curve of her hips.
    21:39:28Gisella_Grey has joined the conversation.
    21:39:35GiadaΦMilos : welcome)
    21:39:40†Dominus† : welcome))
    21:39:40Gisella_Grey : thankyou))
    21:43:00Gisella_Grey : its been quiet))
    21:44:10GiadaΦMilos : Tully , Dom and I are playing, we are in the forest if you would like to join in)
    21:44:46Gisella_Grey : Sure I would love to 8 ))
    21:47:35Gisella_Grey She had been traveling a long way and she was tired and hungry. The woods around her seem so dense and she could tell that night was fast approaching. She didn't know if she would be able to make it out of the woods in time to reach the city. Suddenly the smell of cooking food over a fire hit her keen senses. She let her nose take her to its c/
    21:48:48Gisella_Grey place of origin hoping that she would find some friendly faces and a cooked meal to go with it. She could see the light of the camp fire in the short distance in front of her. She wrapped her dark green wool cloak around her as she ventured through the branches to make her way to the camp. Once she was close enough she could make out the faces c//
    21:50:23Gisella_Grey of three persons a woman and two men. She approached with some caution but still maintaining her dignity. She didn't want to come off as a begger or a theif~ "Good evening everyone. I am in need of some shelter and a warm meal for the night. I have been traveling a long way and my body is tired and aching. Would it be to much trouble to impose c//
    21:51:26Gisella_Grey on you all? If it is just say the word and I shall be on my way." She curtsied graciously to them showing her gratitude and appreciation~
    21:51:36÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : ~Tully sat down on a log and nodded to Dominus, though the God comment did strike him strange he wouldn't mention it. The mention of their being out in these woods for some time brought a small frown to his features, but that subsided, as well. Perhaps they simply liked it out here. When Giada came back out wearing what she was, he looked her >
    21:53:49÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : over, albeit briefly lest it seem rude. Afterall she was married, he thought. Or if not married, engaged. Or if not engaged, at least seeing Dominus in that special way. Or if not that, they were courting. In any case he was distracted from his review of her to notice another woman had approached. Since this wasn't his camp he just nodded to her >
    21:55:18°19 has joined the conversation.
    21:55:21÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : without giving any fashion of a response to her question. He pulled out a cigarette and stood and went over to the fire and lit it, taking a few puffs before going back to his seat. Looking between now the three of them.~
    21:55:41†Dominus† had been in mid stir as he caught Giada before she had moved fully back up to the fire pit and he knocked over the stew as he stared watching her move back to the fire pit, though only a little juice spilled as he had caught it with his hand burning his hand a bit. Dominus pulled his hand back holding it as he winced still having a real hard time<C
    21:56:58GiadaΦMilos : welcome please read the rules and whisper me with any questions)
    21:57:17OACHATSVCA01 has made GiadaΦMilos a Host.
    21:57:26°19 : Cool
    21:57:28°19 : ok)
    21:59:00†Dominus† with the situation as he had seen her in a dress before but not the paticular one. with the wince came a smile as he looked up to her though he was startled by the additonal person in the woodline. Dominus cast a gaze to Gisella and said..."Good day,...the more the merrier" he nodded as she seemed exhausted from travel. He looked back to Giada<C>
    22:02:01†Dominus† he placed his hand under his arm the burn on his hand wasnt bad at all just a little flared. He would do his best to continue to stir as he said to Giada..."the food should be ready in no time at all" he tried to get some amount of words out as he looked to Tully then to Gisella after he spoke. Though his gaze would move back to Giada as he <C>
    22:02:32°19 has left the conversation.
    22:02:37†Dominus† motioned for a seat near him as he worked with the food<D>
    22:04:35GiadaΦMilos : Giada gave a smile when she saw the distraction she was causing Dominus. Her cheeks reddened slighty as she then turned her attentions to Gisella . She gave the woman a nod and spoke softly "Of course, if my friend here doesnt spill our dinner your more then welcome. Its just stew and bread I am afraid but we are more then happy to have you sup >>
    22:06:17GiadaΦMilos : with us. I am Giada, our cook is Dominus and this man is Tully who is also supping with us this evening" she carefully sat on the log that they used to sit by the fire. Curious eyes turned to Gisella "You have been traveling for a while ?" her hands rested on her lap as she was trying to remember that she indeed was wearing a dress and to act>>
    22:08:00GiadaΦMilos : in accordance with that. Her manner seemed curious but not invasive as her eyes met with the woman . "The rain and heat can certainly make for tired travel. I would almost rather have it cold then hot ...at least I can dress for the cold . There are only so many things you can take off and still be considered decent to get relief from >>
    22:08:05GiadaΦMilos : the heat"
    22:19:08Gisella_Grey She nodded her head softly~ "Thankyou very much." She moved to have a seat on the log next to Tully. She nodded to him back not wanting to be rude and then she turned back to Giada~"It is a pleasure to meet you all. My name is Gisella and yes I have been traveling a long way but that is just my nature. I love to travel and visit new realms and c//
    22:21:02Gisella_Grey meet new people." She then nodded her head again when Giada made her comment about the rain and heat~ "I agree.The rain and heat do take their toll on you when you are traveling. I do not like the cold very much. I do prefer the warm weather rather than the cold but yes I do not like it when it gets to hot. Makes your body c//
    22:21:10ElizaЖTremaine has joined the conversation.
    22:21:24OACHATSVCA01 has made ElizaЖTremaine a Host.
    22:21:29 Host ElizaЖTremaine kicked GiadaΦMilos out of the chat room: Disruptive behavior
    22:22:21GiadaΦMilos has joined the conversation.
    22:22:29ElizaЖTremaine is away.
    22:22:42Tory-Oakcroft has joined the conversation.
    22:23:27Gisella_Grey feel weary." Come to think of it she was feel a little dehydrated and it was starting to show on her pale face. She let out a soft yawn and smiled at Giada again~"Thankyou again for letting me join you. I am very much appreciative for your hospitality." d//
    22:23:36†Dominus† : welcome back))
    22:23:42†Dominus† : and welcome))
    22:23:58Tory-Oakcroft : -Salutes-)
    22:25:27GiadaΦMilos : Welcome home)
    22:27:19Gisella_Grey : hi))
    22:27:46Сοοкιε has joined the conversation.
    22:27:53Tory-Oakcroft : Hix3)
    22:28:18Сοοкιε has left the conversation.
    22:28:39÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : sorry being distracted, just skip me this turn ))
    22:29:10ElizaЖTremaine : your turn Dom)
    22:29:16ElizaЖTremaine : whoops wrong charrie)
    22:29:18†Dominus† : alrighty))
    22:29:20†Dominus† : lol))
    22:33:10†Dominus† would sit back from the stew letting it do its cooking that it needed to do. He wasnt the best cook ever though he did know it needed to heat probably a few moments longer. Dominus stired the stew again and sat back looking to Gisella and back to Giada, he had grown quiet again but so no to be rude not for any real reason. He sat back and he said<C
    22:36:00†Dominus† aggreeing with Giada...."Yes if I can refrain from spilling our food anymore we shall be just fine momentarily" he grinned at Giada as he knew she had caught him and he wasnt going to hide that. He pulled his hand up looking at it to inspect it of the burn to only see it was just a superficial mark and would go away by morning as it was just <C>
    22:42:00†Dominus† barely red. Dominus was on a path of hurting himself this day and it was becomming more obvious most of it was out of a clumsieness that had never plagued him before. He stood and he said..."Ill be back in a moment" He would pass Giada he slowed andlooked to her saying..."a promise Ill keep" refering to their initial conversation earlier when he<C>
    22:44:11†Dominus† had saved her from the hunting trap. He let his hand brush over her shoulder bring his hand up enough to let his thumb brush her cheek" he continued to the stream to do put his hand in the water a moment and ease the burn feeling from it<D>
    22:46:52GiadaΦMilos : She gave hm a shy smile, maybe the dress did do the trick!! She nodded and then stood to gather the plates and bowls they only had three bowls someone was going to have to use a plate. She ladled up the stew filled with large chunks of rabbit and root vegetables and what herbs she could gather and handed the first bowl to Gisella. "Enjoy milady >>
    22:48:09GiadaΦMilos : I will get you some wine in just a moment" she looked quite out of place, the rough camp and serving in the dress. She could have been a fine lady in the right environment and no one would have known the difference. The next bowl went to their other guest Tully and then she ladled some stew for herself on the plate. She would let>>>
    22:49:40GiadaΦMilos : Dominus have the other bowl. A loaf of bread came out it was their last but she had planned going to town and they could acquire another. Thick slices were cut and placed on a wooden platter and passed around . Simple fare of course but enough for everyone and spare....she grabbed the wineskin to start passing around as well before>>
    22:49:58GiadaΦMilos : she took her own seat. She did wonder where Tory had gone, she hadnt seen him all morning.
    22:52:05Gisella_Grey She smiled as Giada gave her the bowl of stew. She nodded her head softly as she took it from her and placed the bowl in her lap. She then took a peice of bread next to the bowl~"Thankyou again Giada. I have been looking foward to having a good meal this evening. It looks delicious." She took her first bite and really enjoyed the taste~" My c//
    22:53:54Gisella_Grey compliments to the chef. This is wonderrful. I would try to make this myself but i'm sure it wouldn't come out as good." She did admire Giada's dress. It was very beautiful and wondered where she had aquired it from~"Your dress is beautiful my friend. Where did you get it?" d//
    22:54:25Tory-Oakcroft : Can I jump in after Gisella?)
    22:54:35†Dominus† : you can have my spot ))
    22:54:39†Dominus† : i gotta jump out))
    22:54:50Tory-Oakcroft : I am starting to think it is something I said Mate lol)
    22:55:04†Dominus† : lmao))
    22:55:07†Dominus† : nope))
    22:55:16Şhąŋi has joined the conversation.
    22:55:54GiadaΦMilos : welcome Shani)
    22:56:04÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : ok back ))
    22:56:11Gisella_Grey : wb))
    22:56:32Şhąŋi : Thanks))
    22:58:39÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : ~Tully took the bowl with thanks and declined the offer of wine. He ate the meal slowly lest he seem rude, having learned it was seen as so to gobble down food hastily and sloppily as he was formerly accustomed to doing. He just sat there and listened to the women talking, having nothing to add. When Dominus went to go off and tend to his hand,>
    23:00:42÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : Tully watched him idly, and then looked around them, listening to the sounds of nature all about them. He then realized his bow and arrows was still on his back, and set the bowl down before going to unsling the instrument from his person and place it on the ground beside him. He smiled an apology to Gisella and then leaned over so as not to bump >
    23:01:11†Dominus† : alrighty im out everyone have a great night/day))
    23:01:38†Dominus† has left the conversation.
    23:02:38÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : her as he then did the same with the quiver of arrows, setting them beside the bow. It was quite hot and he was wearing armor, albeit light armor; however, he was very used to the heat, as he worked in a forge. So he wiped some sweat from his brow and then retook the bowl in his lap and resumed eating the stew. "It's very good, thank you," he'd >
    23:02:47÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : say after Gisella complimented the cook.~
    23:03:13Tory-Oakcroft : =Yet again the night had left him behind, trailing past him seeming to forget about sleep. Having been out of camp since early hours, the light seemed to have passed him by too. Footsteps trailed, his boots fixed finally as the early start meant that he was able to get to the cobbler. The black to his leather was taught, shined and trained -c-
    23:03:25Tory-Oakcroft : neatly to his feet. Black pants ruffled around the tops, his white shirt clean and fixed he headed back to camp. Lazily his hands shoved into his pockets the smell of food on the air, had his stomach rolling. It turned a little. Pushing out of the tree line it suddenly became apparent that the five thousand were joining them, raising a brow just-c-
    23:03:39Tory-Oakcroft : within eye line of the camp he pinched the bridge of his nose. Taking in a calming breath, he kept his hands in his pockets, his head stooping forward a little in a habitual movement. There was no fringe. His hair having been now neatly cropped the sandy locks contained around his face. Stepping across camp, he nodded to Gia, Dom and the -c-
    23:04:23Tory-Oakcroft : in greeting. Dom passed him and he watched him a little cautiously. Ocean blue eyes ran of Gia, flitting down her as a rather taunting smirk flickered over his features, the twist of his lip churning at her appearance. It seemed that their previous conversation had finally lit a fire under her indecisive rear end. Broad shoulders stooped as he -c-
    23:04:39Tory-Oakcroft : side tracked past the others, with just the first nod as greeting. Letting his bag thump to the ground next to the bed roll a clear chink of coins and metal weaponry resonated the air. Instinctively he went to shove his hand back through his hair, but the rough blonde spikes left little to push back and it irritated him to no end. With the -c-
    23:04:51Tory-Oakcroft : shaggy blonde bangs no longer present, his face fully on show to the world. Grumbling under his breath, he noted to himself that Gia was going to pay pennence for her little trickery. The dress sense would be a starting block. He kept himself busied with his bag, removing the weapons inside from it, more slowly than was necessary. The company -c-
    23:05:04Tory-Oakcroft : had him on edge from word go...his face set in the usual stern line, all sense of normal human expression void behind the marble mask that he was so well practiced in. Digging the coins from his bag he tossed them toward Dom’s section of the shelter. He had to pay his keep, and obviously he had found some luck in town.=
    23:05:18Şhąŋi : Should I jump into the order, or wait until I've actually entered properly? Don't want to hold you guys up))
    23:05:53GiadaΦMilos : Feel free to post out of order till you reach us)
    23:06:16Şhąŋi : Okie Dokie))
    23:06:39Şhąŋi : ~What was it they insisted to all women? Never follow a group of shady looking men into the dark depths of a forest? It seemed a fair enough warning to be followed but Shani was sure most of the men she'd known in her life were several shades of shady so it wasn't particularly a rule she was inclined to follow. The rain had been on and off -c-
    23:07:19GiadaΦMilos : She thanked them for the compliments as she herself was rather hungry. She tore off a piece of bread and sopped up some of the rich broth and popped it in her mouth she paused in chewing as she saw Tory and then she swallowed quickly scrambling up "Well met Tory, I was just wondering about where you had gotten yourself off to">
    23:08:19Şhąŋi : all day and the stickiness in the air made for sweaty, soaked clothing. In this weather, wearing the thick furs of her homelands would have been suicidal...chances were she'd have cooked inside them before she had the sense to pull them off so her clothing was a little lacking. In these lands perhaps it might have been viewed indecent to have -c-
    23:08:52GiadaΦMilos : She nodded toward the stew "There is plenty and we have guests, let me introduce you to Gisella, and Tully they have graced our path today" she moved to get him a plate but quipped as she did so " I must say it is nice to see you , you have such lovely eyes"she stillfed a grin. He was none to happy last night and he had been grumpy the whole >>>
    23:09:56Şhąŋi : such an expanse of leg on display but where she came from...well...it was never this hot so it wasn't really applicable. Perhaps that was what had attracted the obviously dodgy men to aid this 'damsel in distress', perhaps they thought flesh equalled fun times...Shani wasn't an idiot, she just wanted directions and instead ended up on a merry -c-
    23:10:20GiadaΦMilos : evening even more so then usual. She had been gentle however and cut his hair carefully not too short. She reached for a plate and then picked up something as she turned around holding it. It was some of his locks "I could try to sew them back on if your truely missing them" her eyes flashed with mischef as she handed him the plate>>>
    23:11:39Şhąŋi : jaunt into the thick of the forest. Damn men...The clearing screamed of misdeed and the chaps with violence and lust laced firmly in their eyes made a positively irritating circle about her tall frame. She met the eyes of the shortest, which spoke for their obvious size but men of such stature had never intimidated her...It wasn't the size of -c-
    23:11:46GiadaΦMilos : "There is bread there and Tully and Gisella, this fine gentleman is Tory. He has seen fit to put up with my chatter though should you get a few words out of him you will be luckier then most. Between him and Dominus I have to put on a diatribe every evening or we would sit in silence staring at our boots"
    Kaidus
    Kaidus
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Kaidus Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:30 pm

23:13:34Şhąŋi : the weapon after all...it was what you could do with it. "I suspect 'gentlemen' that this is not the way to town....unless this town of yours is exceptionally rural..." She spoke well for a barbarian but then not every beast acted the way it was portrayed. The nearest man sneered and got a touch closer than Shani would have liked...he was a man -c-
    23:14:37Tory-Oakcroft has left the conversation.
    23:15:41Şhąŋi : with busy hands who would no doubt grow to regret it. "We ain't going to town bitch...so why don't you just get on your knees like a good northern whore and put that mouth of yours to better us?!" A hand strayed too closely and Shani politely grasped it in her own. A twist and it made a disgruntled cracking sound and the man a howl of pure -c-
    23:15:54Gisella_Grey She waved hello to the man who had just joined them in the camp.She laughed a little at Giada's comment but she understood trying to get men to talk. Alot of them you need to pull it out of them while others are more comfortable sharing their stories. She watched as Tully reached over her to get his bow and arrows. She smiled to him gently~"Tis c//
    23:16:32Tory-Oakcroft has joined the conversation.
    23:16:37GiadaΦMilos : wb)
    23:17:24Tory-Oakcroft : Ty.)
    23:17:54Şhąŋi : agony that would put a wounded beast to shame. "So you honestly expect me to just lay down and spread my legs for you? Tsch...tsch..." Inwardly she sighed...such idiots...why did men always have to think with what lurked in their breeches, not what lived between their ears? The man still caught in the woman's obviously alarmingly strong grasp -c-
    23:17:57Gisella_Grey alright Tully. I am fine." She smiled at him softly letting her soft brown eyes shine from the firelight.~"So what is your story Tully. Where do you hail from?" She wanted to make polite conversation with all that they were there. It was only being polite~
    23:19:39Şhąŋi : was attempting to wiggle his way free, like a worm on a hook. The red head twisted it once more, for groping her not because she needed to and then promptly shoved him away. The other two weren't entirely sure what to do and so settled for trying to wrestle the tall woman to the ground with minimal success. It was almost as if she were built of -c-
    23:20:24Tory-Oakcroft has left the conversation (Ping timeout).
    23:21:17Tory-Oakcroft has joined the conversation.
    23:21:26Şhąŋi : harder stuff than merely flesh and bone. One earned himself a punch in the gut, the other a foot to the crotch...that was perhaps the cruelest punishment. No man wanted a solid limb to that most sensitive of parts....that was probably why he gave a scream that sounded more like it came from the lips of a woman, than those of a man.-
    23:21:28Şhąŋi : Wb))
    23:21:32Tory-Oakcroft : -Clings to Gia, moofie marks all over him- Don;t let them take me.)
    23:21:35Tory-Oakcroft : and TY.)
    23:22:14Gisella_Grey : ab))
    23:23:21Gisella_Grey : wb*))
    23:23:30Tory-Oakcroft : ty.)
    23:25:52÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : ~He watched the newest man coming in and returned his nod with one in kind. Names were given and he ate a bit more of his food. Gisella asked him where he came from...but before he could come up with some kind of reply he heard some screams and things coming from deeper within the woods. He perked up, peering over Gisella into the thickness of >
    23:28:27÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : tree and branch and leaf but could see nothing. He looked around at his company querilously but the look didn't last. He went and reslung his bow about his back and the quiver as well. He wore light armor and had a shortsword at his hip, as well as a hunting knife at the other. He stood, saying "Stay here, or come, it's up to you, but I'm going to>
    23:31:18÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : see what this is about." He ran into the depths of the forest, to where he'd heard what last sounded like the plaintive cries of a woman. He zigged and zagged through aisles of trunks, around bushes and thorns, then stopped again, dead still to listen once more, now that he was somewhat closer. He put a hand on his bow but didn't draw it yet. He >
    23:31:36÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : just waited, trying to pinpoint from where exactly those sounds had come.~
    23:32:38Tory-Oakcroft : =It was a given she would try and drag him into the social gathering, and would persist even if it meant kicking and screaming in the process. At some point he would learn how to shut her up....until that point, he would take the easy ground and just endure. Pulling himself from the shelter, his height peeling from it and he slumped himself in -c-
    23:33:02Tory-Oakcroft : his usual position beside the fire pit. The ocean blue lull of his eyes glaring across at her as she seemed to find it amusing to poke the bear. His features churned, the line of his jaw tensing a little. Her fingers swayed the locks before him and it left him realising he had actually narrowed his eyes slightly in annoyance. Keeping these -c-
    23:33:20Tory-Oakcroft : small tells in check was going to take practice. The large frame, and hard features placed his slightly unconfident stoop a little wrong on him. His head low, and shoulders a little hunched. Although the posture was in whole redundant now considering the thickset bangs no longer shadowed his face. Raising a brow to the two others he nodded once -c-
    23:33:31Tory-Oakcroft : more his voice quiet as he finally brought himself to speak. The tone was low, bass in its chime and barely audible. “Greetings.” He took the stew, tear a chunk from his bread and lazily churning it within the thick meal. Holding his tone still low he watched Gia carefully, and a rather defiant smile racked his lips. “ Nice dress.” It seemed a -c-
    23:33:48Tory-Oakcroft : compliment, and just a simple pair of words, but there was a thick set deeper meaning under the surface solely for Gia. He returned to just lazily churning the bread within his stew, intermittently taking large bites from it. He was not an easy man, but his demeanour was not arrogant nor was it gruff. It just came of as a little sullen and stoic.-c
    23:34:05Tory-Oakcroft : Letting the others just continue around him was perfect...Gia had others to talk into submission, which meant his ears hopefully would be able to take solace for the night. Or not. With a high pitch churn, suddenly a rioted scream came through the tree line. The loud echo scattering birds from their roosts, and drawing his attention in the -c-
    23:34:14Tory-Oakcroft : back to the tree line. Tully darted off, and he rubbed the bridge of his nose a little. If the man got himself killed, he had little interest but he had a harrowing feeling Giada would have a different opinion.=
    23:42:40Gisella_Grey : is it my turn to post?))
    23:42:43Gisella_Grey : i lost track))
    23:42:56ElizaЖTremaine : sorry its mine)
    23:43:00Gisella_Grey : its ok))
    23:43:03GiadaΦMilos : er mine)
    23:43:28GiadaΦMilos : Shani and Tully since you are not with us you can post out of order)
    23:43:38GiadaΦMilos : Its me Gisella and Tory)
    23:45:34GiadaΦMilos : She gave Tory a sweet smile and when he said something about her dress she gave him a defiently look ." I see, the "dress" is very nice. I guess I should thank you for noticing" not the reaction she was looking for but then he was probably still bitter about the haircut. The scream came and she watched as Tully went off, her >>
    23:46:37Şhąŋi : ~A second scream would sound but it was still not from the lips of the only woman in the mix...it was the sound of a downed man with a boot pressed a little too firmly on his oh so intimate area. By now the rest of the gaggle were looking at her as if she were an aberration, an abomination or some such less than pleasant creature. They had -c-
    23:47:13GiadaΦMilos : brow furrowed and she looked to Tory, "Dominus isnt back yet and I do not have a sword....perhaps you should stay if there is something that is untoward then Gisella and I will be left here with no weapon to defend. " she did quip"Except for my banter and quick wit" she sat down almost wishing she wasnt in that dress but it would have done no >>>
    23:48:38Şhąŋi : expected a fight of course, they wanted a fiesty challenge but not quite so a thoroughly thrashing one...so much so the poor bastards hadn't thought to come armed. Really they were just asking for an arse whooping. By the time Tully appeared they were well battered and bruised and Shani had barely broken a sweat (no more than you got in this -c-
    23:49:27GiadaΦMilos : good because she didnt have a sword yet anyway. She left her stew for now "If you believe it is necessary go if you wish and I will stab them with ..." she looked around and picked up the stick she had sharpened to use for toasting bread and cheese"...this..." she chuckled and then directed her conversation to Gisella " You are far from home?>>>
    23:50:13GiadaΦMilos : on your way to our camp did you see anything out of place?" like she would know but Giada was trying to divert the attentions of the lady just in case she was worried.
    23:50:59Şhąŋi : blasted heat anywho). At the sight of a possible savior, the trio of men turned their attention to pleading with him to be saved, instead of pleading with the lofty woman for mercy. "Sir! Sir! This woman's....men have just ducked under cover and left us in this state! Please give us a hand before they return to deliver more pain!!" Shani could -c-
    23:52:23Şhąŋi : only gawk at the rather miserable attempt to discount the damage they wore being done by a lone woman and could do very little but roll her alarmingly green eyes at the pathetic display. "And if you believe that, you'll believe anything..." She offered Tully, seemingly unconcerned about him starting trouble...not that he didn't look well armed -c-
    23:52:55Şhąŋi : and certainly capable of it...but he honestly didn't look that stupid that he'd believe the rabble of wounded men and their thoroughly dented pride.~
    23:53:12«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» has left the conversation (Ping timeout).
    23:53:59Gisella_Grey She looked up as she heard the scream coming from the woods. She watched as Tully bolted through the woods toward the direction of the sound. She hoped that everything was alright and that everyone was ok. She knew that he would be perfectly capable to take care of the situation if anything was amiss. She then turned back toward Giada and c//
    23:55:16«Αdiϵ٠Τhorηωycκ» has joined the conversation.
    23:55:19Gisella_Grey shrugged her shoulders softly~"No can't say that I did. I'm sorry that I am not more usefull." She took another bite of her stew and bread enjoying her meal but still showing concern of whatever was happening in the woods~
    23:55:25Şhąŋi : Wb))
    23:57:25÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : ~He stood out from the treeline, having yet to draw a weapon. His mahogany eyes working from the blazenly redheaded woman to the entourage of men laying prone and beaten. He heard their words, as well as hers, and did work his eyes along the trees around him, and though not seeing anything didn't mean much of anything, the story didn't add up. >
    00:01:22÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : All the same, he'd play it cautiously, and return his gaze to the woman, who seemed none the worse for wear, the only one still in standing health amongst them. "What happened here?" he asked, figuring he could get her side of things while he was at it. He had expected certain Wolves, or perhaps a Bear, but this was entirely surprising and put him>
    00:04:21÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : vastly out of his element. No, he would have been much more apt to go running in had these men been the ones standing over her. However, he'd seen a lot in his short days, and knew well appearances could be decieving. Not to say that her appearance wasn't daunting. Even from this vantage he could tell she had him by a good few inches in the height>
    00:05:59÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : department, and by the way she stood she looked quite strong, even barbaric. His eyes left hers to continue to scan his surroundings--her, the men, and the trees--in the meanwhile.~
    00:09:00Tory-Oakcroft : =The noise had his jaw set on edge, the rush of adrenaline in his muscles churning for the action. The air was hot, the rain of the day setting it in a humid fix that stilted the air and left the noise from afar becoming distant as the muggy surroundings reflected the echos of the gangs complaints. Holding himself a little taller, he even went -c-
    00:09:17Tory-Oakcroft : far to lean toward the direction to strain his hearing. Tearing something through, really would give him a certain satisfaction he had been missing as of late but it was not a path he had open to him. Unfortunately Giada was right. Lifting his chin a little, he just stood without word, hunching himself within the small shelter it left him --c
    00:09:36Tory-Oakcroft : looking a little uncomfortable within the fabrics slim confines. Dirt lined the backs of his trousers, dusting along his legs as he drew out his broad sword, hitching the guide belt to hips hip the long steel clicking at his leg. A short in one hand, a slim lined dagger in the other, he went to stand. Unfortunately for him, the shelters roof -c-
    00:09:46Tory-Oakcroft : was a good foot less than his height and the taut fabric bounced his neck back down leading to an audible snarl to roam his lips, and a rather rough edged curse. He skidded the short sword along the ground towards, Giada the metal scraping as it chinked of the rugged terrain between them. Stabbing the dagger in front of him, this obviously left -c-
    00:10:03Tory-Oakcroft : him feeling he was suitably armed for the situation. Holding his posture, he finally spoke. It had taken what seemed like a good 20 minutes for him to finally utter more than 2 words. “Your banter, could cause an army to flee Milady.” His smirk flashed and he finished the last of his stew, seeming rather indifferent about the possibility of an -c-
    00:10:21Tory-Oakcroft : an ambush. Cracking his neck to either side, and finished his sentence. “I have a spare, its yours.” Waving his hand calmly to stop her barrage of words at his offer, and force her to accept it before she even started. Ocean blue eyes kept a close watch intermittently on the surrounding trees. He smirked a little still as he eyed Gia, “Although -c-
    00:10:31Tory-Oakcroft : in that dress? I think you may have more success screaming like a female and just hiding behind me....Or maybe I could go find a certain holy crusader that left for you to quiver behind.” He chuckled to himself, watching her for reaction. His brow raised to Gisella, her slightly nervous glances giving him cause to speak again. Oh he really -c-
    00:10:41Tory-Oakcroft : needed to stop surrounding himself with Giada’s incessant jabbering. It was beginning to rub off. “Good stew.” It seemed all he could muster. Obviously he had a daily word limit that he had to stick by, or face hot coals.=
    00:11:02Şhąŋi : ~The statuesque woman who'd dumped her heavy pack when she'd realised the way things were going to go turned her piercing green eyes to the bemused looking man ready to sweep in and save her. It wasn't anything new...men always believed women needed saving and most ladies enjoyed batting their lashes and being saved...Shani obviously did not fall-c
    00:12:47Şhąŋi : into that catagory. She wasn't butch or by any means attempting to be a man she just had the strength of mind and body to be able to do her own defending. "They wanted to rape me...sadly I did not fall for their charms and go along with it..." Full lips pouted outwards in a sigh and the woman saddled closer to the would be hero still very much -c-
    00:12:50Λurora has joined the conversation.
    00:13:05ElizaЖTremaine : welcome)
    00:13:35Λurora : thanks. ]
    00:13:51ElizaЖTremaine : if you have any questions feel free to whisper Giada)
    00:13:58ElizaЖTremaine has made GiadaΦMilos a Host.
    00:14:03ElizaЖTremaine has made ÷Ťûľľŷ÷ a Host.
    00:14:42Şhąŋi : on high alert. "I have no men, friend...they are just too embarassed to admit they got their arses handed to them by a woman..." She didn't seem as if she was some rabid mutt, set to lunge for his throat...simply someone who could take care of herself. "I apologies for the interuption...I forgot sometimes when you stamp of certain parts of men -c-
    00:15:40GiadaΦMilos : She lifted the short sword and then gave him a look "Where is the scabbard?" she chuckled as she was teasing and she nudged Gisella"watch him he has a rapier tongue though he uses it sparingly to speak " she finished her portion and since Dominus was taking a while she left the pot of stew so it would be hot. She wasnt about to mention>>>
    00:16:34Şhąŋi : they tend to let out a scream that would make a startled princess jealous..." She flashed an easy smile, her accent seeming at odds with her words...It was rough and thick, the voice of someone from the far North...the lands of vikings and the likes. "I was looking for the city and they offered directions...I guess I should have expected -c-
    00:17:04Şhąŋi : something off...You're not going to want payment for your kind heroism are you, friend?"~
    00:17:37GiadaΦMilos : that he was right and that she was failing to see one who noticed her. She almost thought Dominus would have kissed her today by the stream but then the boar showed up and of course his Knight nature kicked in. She gathered all the bowls and plates and put them in a pile to be rinsed. She would go to the stream later to get water. The wineskin>>>
    00:18:53GiadaΦMilos : had been untouched and she took it up unstopping it she took a nice long draught and passed it to Gisella "It isnt the most expensive wine but it quite quenches the thirst. I would pay a bit more if it were to loosen a certain man who sits before us, but alas he is very hard to crack."
    00:21:20÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : ~He watched her as she spoke and could see the truth in her words, or at the very least, found her story more believable. He looked from her back to the men in question and told them, very calmly, to "Leave." They were wounded in more ways than one but she hadn't crippled them so badly as to keep them from stumbling and hobbling and carrying each >
    00:22:48Tory-Oakcroft : ugh gtg.)
    00:23:21Tory-Oakcroft has left the conversation.
    00:24:30Gisella_Grey She laughed softly as Giada nudged her talking about Tory. She smiled gently at him her eyes shining. She looked at Giada and took a drink from the wine~"Thankyou Giada. The wine is delicious thankyou." She handed the wine back to Giada and smiled graciously~"So...if you don't mind me asking, why are you all camping out here? You didn't want to c//
    00:24:56÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : other off, wordless as, what was there to say? They'd never speak of this again if they had any sense of dignity whatsoever. His visage resettled into her starkly green one and he remained where he was as she approached, visibly relaxing as the prospect of battle had passed. He actually chuckled as she asked him about payment, a smirking grin >
    00:26:01Gisella_Grey stay in the city? Not that camping isn't bad. I do love the outdoors. I'm just curious but if you do not wish to answer I do understand." She smiles gently again and then turned to the woods hoping that Tully was alright~
    00:27:19÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : to curl at his lips. "No, I work for free. Saving damsels in distress is all just a part of the job." He reviewed her now that he had the opportunity of this closer inspection, admiring her qualities. No, she wasn't some butch, by the way she moved, the way she spoke but she was certainly strong, both in body and mind. "Well, if you're looking for>
    00:27:35°19 has joined the conversation.
    00:27:49°19 has left the conversation.
    00:29:40÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : the city, I could show you. However, there is a camp nearby, with plenty of food to spare. You may join us if you wish. It's up to you." He watched her as he awaited her decision. He was in no particular hurry nor did he have any real plans for this day, so he would leave it up to her.~
    00:31:21GiadaΦMilos : She took another drink and watched as Tory went to see if he could find Dominus, that was going to be a fun conversation. She answered Gisella "Well it was necessity, Dominus and I are not well off. We met each other having both been of the same Order and decided to build a monastary here in Hadara if we are given permission to do so. >>>
    00:32:39GiadaΦMilos : Those things take money however and we figured that we could live cheaper here. Tory is staying with us as well, till we all find the destiny we were ment to have. It seems that we have a habit of gathering people around us" she laughed softly "Tory and Dominus would tell you its my penchant for chatter that does so but I prefer to >>>
    00:34:22GiadaΦMilos : believe its their gift for stoic silence"she grinned and continued "Neither speaks much but their hearts are good" even if they were scarred.
    00:34:30Şhąŋi : ~This man seemed nice enough though Shani had little trust for that half of the species in general...still she couldn't hold the misdeeds of his gender against him until he did something to be lumped with the rest of them. He was a few inches shorter than her, particularly with her thick boots on which probably put Tully's head at near cleavage -c-
    00:36:37Şhąŋi : height...lucky fella! Shani's curves were generous enough to make it obvious from a mile away that despite her stature, she was a woman and her roughly hewn barbarian outfit sans several layers of fur did tend to show off hints of it. "Next time for the sake of your job I will do my best to seem distressed in that case..." She quipped with a -c-
    00:38:21Gisella_Grey She nodded her head gently at her story understand the need for wealth to have shelter and food.~"I understand that money is important. I have little myself since i have been traveling around all my life but I understand completely." She then looked back toward the woods and sighed softly. She then looked back at Giada~"Do you think Tully is ok? c/
    00:39:10Λurora has left the conversation.
    00:39:12Şhąŋi : rather mischievous wink before she surveyed the now abandoned clearing. "Food sounds good...I am in no hurry to reach the city but for one who has travelled so far I seem surprisingly good at getting lost...so directions later would be much appreciated..." It was then something occurred to her and blood red brows quirked. "Oh...I am Shani -c-
    00:40:00Şhąŋi : Heidrekr the Red...but friends call me Red for obvious reasons...I assume you have a name, other than hero?"~
    00:40:02Gisella_Grey It has been awhile." She then turned to the woods. She walked to the end of the camp and yelled out toward the direction of the woods~"TULLY??? TULLLY? IF YOUR OUT THERE COME BACK TO THE CAMP. WE NEED YOU." She hoped that it would get his attention so that he would return. He at least wanted to know what happened~
    00:42:32GiadaΦMilos : She had the short sword now which is why Tory had left to find Dominus she could weild it just fine. She watched as Gisella yelled and then stood " I am sure he is fine, he was hunting a boar when he came upon Dominus and I earlier. A helpless man does not go after such creatures though the boar did get away which was why we invited him to our >>>
    00:44:46÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : ~"Well met, Red, I am--" Just then he heard his name being yelled. He nudged his head in that direction. "--Tully." He rose his brows to her and then said "Come, let's see what all this shouting is about," and then turned and went at a brisk, jogging pace through the forest, back to the camp, just in case they really did have need of him. Gisella >
    00:45:17GiadaΦMilos : Camp." she sat back down watching for anyone returning, Dominus had promised he would be back and so she didnt particularly feel worried about him though with Tory ....there were sure to be words exchanged. Those two got along but they brought out the worst in each other. She turned and stirred the stew before it might burn . >>>
    00:47:05GiadaΦMilos : It was getting dark and she put more wood on the fire so that those that were out and about could be guided by its light. The clouds and drizzle helped make it darker under the trees and she began to settle a bit for the evening , the short sword near just in case.
    00:48:03÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : had not sounded endangered but one never knew. In any case it wasn't so far away, and soon they were upon it. He looked about to ensure everything was alright..he supposed he was playing rather the heroic role this day..but women were present and not all of them were as Amazonian as Red. "Is everything okay?" he asked Gisella, concerned, stepping >
    00:50:21Gisella_Grey She looked at Giada and nodded her head softly. She watched her put more wood on the fire and stir the stew. It was a very delicious meal and she was very satisfied. Soon she saw Tully come through the trees and back to the camp. She smiled gently at him happy to see that he was alright. She nodded her head to his question and looked gently c//
    00:54:20Gisella_Grey into his eyes showing concern for his safety as he was showing concern for hers~" I am alright. I just wanted to make sure that you were alright. It is getting dark and you were gone a long time. Tory went to go look for Dominus and I wanted to make sure you were still in the area."She then looked to see that there was someone else in the c//
    00:55:48Gisella_Grey distance, Perhaps that is who Tully went to save but she didn't pay any mind. She wanted to know if he was alright~
    00:57:26÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : out from the foliage. He then took a step off to the side to let Red come into view. His eyes went to the trees out of what had long ago become habit, then he returned it to the women. Once Gisella filled him in he nodded, saying "I'm fine. Even made a new friend. Everyone, this is Red. Red, this is Giada, and Gisella."~
    00:58:29÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : brb ))
    00:58:55Gisella_Grey : ok))
    00:59:22GiadaΦMilos : Shani, myself, Tully then Gisella for posting order)
    01:00:32Gisella_Grey : ahhh ok))
    01:00:43Şhąŋi : So...does that make it my go?))
    01:02:03GiadaΦMilos : yes indeed!)
    01:04:12Şhąŋi : ~The yelling caught her attention too and those piercing green eyes shot in the direction. Tully's name was already yelled by another before the man had chance to speak it...Had she unintentionally run into a man with a harem? He seemed to hop from one damsel to the next! The tall woman gave a subtle chuckle and nodded to the name. "Well met -c-
    01:06:16Şhąŋi : haldr Tully..." Haldr of course meant hero and this man seemed eager to be one. Were this the modern day he'd be decked out in tights and a cape with some sort of secret identity. As he swept into a brisk pace Shani matched it with ease, clearly athletic..the long legs helped as well. At the camp nothing seemed disarrayed and lucky for the women-c-
    01:07:51Şhąŋi : those men had taken another exit route. "Seems you needn't have rushed haldr..." She grinned, giving Tully a light pat to the shoulder...of course Shani's version of light wasn't necessarily the same as someone elses so it might well managed to jar the man. "Well met Giada and Gisella...seems the woods are keeping Tully here busy what with all -c-
    01:09:06Şhąŋi : these damsels to be saved..." The grin loitered on her full lips because she was well aware the earlier scream had not come from her. "I hope it isn't an imposition for me to be at your camp..." She was a polite barbarian it would seem, for the moment at least and on her best behaviour. She'd rather not spend the night wandering in the forests -c-
    01:09:14Şhąŋi : covered in rain and sweat after all.~
    01:15:25GiadaΦMilos : sorry had to take care of a kiddo)
    01:16:54Gisella_Grey : its ok))
    01:16:56GiadaΦMilos : Giada stood and waved her near the fire"Please come and join us, there is room for another, care for some stew and bread?" there was always room for another and this was not the kind of weather that one cared to be out in though it was doable. She offered the bowl that had not been touched yet. Dominus had not returned and she was>>
    01:18:37GiadaΦMilos : sure that it was because that he and Tory were staring at each other in silence. The plate of bread had a few more thick slices and she offered it to Shani "Great for sopping the broth with, we are rather primitive here and there are no spoons" She looked at the woman trying not to stare but only being friendly. She was rather tall and built>>>
    01:20:13GiadaΦMilos : Giada looked like a child beside her surely. The thought amused her but she smiled and waited for her to take a seat and advantage of the meal being offered. "Tully , Dominus and Tory arent back yet so I am sorry that you will have to suffer with female conversation. I will try to keep my chatter to a minimum to spare you and let the >>
    01:21:00GiadaΦMilos : other ladies talk a bit" she had heard over and over that she talked far too much. She did not wish to offend guests of their meager camp by talking their ears off when all the sought was shelter and a meal.
    01:23:15Sybilla·Covelin has joined the conversation.
    01:25:09GiadaΦMilos : welcome home)
    01:28:25GiadaΦMilos : Tully is up)
    01:29:44Gisella_Grey : yeah waiting for him))
    01:30:58Sybilla·Covelin : Sorry, that was my fault.. >.>)
    01:31:08÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : oh my bad i thought it was gisella ))
    01:31:25GiadaΦMilos : Shani, me , Tully and Gisella )
    01:31:58Gisella_Grey : no tully it was yours lol))
    01:36:14÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : ~Tully was indeed jarred by the pat to the shoulder, surprised by it considering he spent so many countless hours developing his body. However, he only grinned at it. He had already met women who were stronger than him, and over time, had gotten over it as it were. Perhaps this one was too. Anyway, he was in his meager Human form and had to >
    01:39:02÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : remember that. He only laughed at Giada's apology, and went over to the log he'd been previously sitting at, and the bowl there, still half full. He picked it up and scooped up a piece of bread in it, but before taking the bite he said "No worries, I'll try to keep up my end of the conversation as well, though I'm really not much for it. Oh, >
    01:40:52÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : Giada, you should really be careful out here. As I'm sure you know these are hunting grounds. If you need a place to stay, don't hesitate to let me know, and I can have something arranged. And as to your question earlier, Gisella, I don't know where I come from, as I am without my memories. However, before coming to Hadara, I came from a place >
    01:43:14÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : called Hargorroth, to the North." He then took a bite of the bread, and looked between them all. He had only expected to go hunting and, if lucky, come back with something. Now he was meeting all sorts of new and interesting people. It was turning out to be a very good day indeed.~
    01:47:26Gisella_Grey She moved toward her spot where she was sitting next to him earlier as she gave a nod of hello to the newcommer~"Yes nice to meet you." She then turned to Tully listenting to his story. She nodded her head as he recanted his tale. She smiled softly at him~"Well it seemed you had a home. At least you weren't kicked out of yours like my parents c//
    01:49:02Gisella_Grey did to me all because I was.....different. Thats sort of how I got into traveling and how I got to meet new people. You could say it was my wake up call to find somewhere else I could call home." She watched him eat and was fascinated not that she would let him know that.For some strange reason she found him interesting and wanted to know more~
    01:54:15Şhąŋi : ~The gathering was an odd one and Shani was far more accustomed to the company of grunting, one syllable men than she was these sorts of women. There was a brief moment were she thought a tavern and a round of ale might be preferable but for the sake of not being entirely rude and coming across the barbarian she clearly was, Shani decided to -c-
    01:56:25Şhąŋi : stick it out for at least a meal before she could meander her way off with some polite excuse...perhaps she had other arses to kick out there in the woods? "Stew and bread would be wonderful Giada, thank you..." Very courteous Shani...remember your manners. As she took a seat on the ground she did her best not to flash or sit too much like a man-c-
    01:57:48Şhąŋi : might...legs spread and all that. No sense in them getting an eyeful or thinking she was a complete brute. "I am not really a great fan of cutlery...I prefer getting my hands dirty..." There was something in that comment that could be taken the wrong way but perhaps Shani intended it so. "As to female conversation...I am afraid I am not much -c-
    02:00:16Şhąŋi : good for that either...I keep the company of men far more than women and do not know much about anything that doesn't come with a hilt or a handle..." Dresses and shoes and...Shani wasn't even entirely sure what classed as 'girly things'. "So you are living out here? Get any bother from the wildlife?" Much of her pack that wasn't weapons was -c-
    02:01:09Şhąŋi : furs from her homeland which were of course, entirely redundant thanks to the heat in this place...Still they were more sentimental and all related to past hunts. If she intended to stay here, she'd need to hunt, of that much she was sure.~
    02:04:07GiadaΦMilos : She chuckled and then looked ruefully down to her dress "This is out of necessity today, I fear my clothes are wet and I had to have something to wear. I wear breeches and tunics mostly but just wanted to not be mistaken for a youth just once " she had wanted a particular person to notice that she was not just a fellow Knight but a >>
    02:06:23°19 has joined the conversation.
    02:07:51GiadaΦMilos : woman. It had worked and she was thrilled with that knowledge."We are living out here out of necessity, funds arent abundant and to save money we decided to live off the land. It is summer so not too bad however we have had a offer from Tully here and I am sure that Dominus would speak to you Tully. He is a armoursmith and maybe you can suggest>>
    02:08:46°19 has left the conversation.
    02:09:50GiadaΦMilos : someplace he can work?" she chewed on the crust of her bread as she spoke to them all "It has been quite the blessing that you all came accross our path, we dont often get company" today had been a good day , she knew she had seen Tully somewhere but perhaps it would come to her later. She offered the wineskin to Shani "Tully came accross>>
    02:10:23GiadaΦMilos : a wild boar today but other then that and a bear we have been lucky, unless you count the rodents that ate our bread last week"
    02:12:51÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : sorry i think i'm gonna go to bed, too tired to think. have a good night everyone ))
    02:13:15ElizaЖTremaine : goodnight)
    02:13:27÷Ťûľľŷ÷ has left the conversation.
    02:13:49GiadaΦMilos : Gisella your up)
    02:22:17Gisella_Grey She nodded her head to Giada and smiled at Tully as he went to go take his rest for the night. She was starting to feel a little tired herself after her day of travel. For reasons unknown to her she was happy and welcome here. Perhaps this is where she could find her home and make it her own. She looked at Giada and smiled~"Is there a place c//
    02:23:03Gisella_Grey where I can sleep for the night? Should I stay here or is there somewhere I should go to the city?" She hoped that Giada would help her and give her the right place to go~
    02:25:42Şhąŋi : ~The red head watched as her guide back to the city made his sharp exit and left her with the women. Oh bother. The bright green eyes slipped between the pair thoughtfully as she considered the game that Giada brought to her attention. A bear would be a good catch...it had been a long time since she had faced a creature like that. "Well since -c-
    02:27:13Şhąŋi : haldr is gone for the night and it's too dark to be hunting bear, I should probably find my way to the city...I do not have a great sense of direction even when it is light..." She found her full height again, the stew and bread seemingly having disappeared (you had to eat fast in a barbarian camp) and hefted the pack onto her strong shoulder. -c-
    02:28:28Şhąŋi : "Many thanks for the food Giada...Goodnight both of you..." Her head was tipped in a flourish of crimson strands before she strode off into the thick of it again. They needn't worry...clearly Shani could take care of herself should she run into bear or any more busy handed gangs of men.~
    02:28:50Şhąŋi : I must be going since it's very late, thank you very much for the rp...Goodnight!))
    02:28:54Şhąŋi has left the conversation.
    02:30:30GiadaΦMilos : She waved goodbye to both Tully and Shani and then turned to Giselle "Well the city is not too far but it is dark, you could stay here if you dont mind sleeping on the ground and then I could take you to the city in the morning or Dom or Tory could take you when they get back. I wouldnt feel right with you just wandering this>>
    02:31:20GiadaΦMilos : late. I know this isnt a grand palace but it is safe at least." she wasnt sure if her offer sounded like much of one but it was there just the same.
    02:33:34Gisella_Grey She smiled graciously and nodded her head getting herself settled in the camp. Happy that she had found somewhere to stay for the night and that she would be safe and sound~"Thankyou again for your hospitality Giada. I wish I had something to give you in return but alas I have not much money and no real monitary posessions. Perhaps if there is c//
    02:34:40Gisella_Grey a favor that you may need I could help you there." She smiled to her once more as she settled herself down for the night. She felt safe and secure resting her head down and sighing softly letting sleep overtake her for she needed her rest~
    02:36:37Gisella_Grey has left the conversation.
    02:38:06GiadaΦMilos is away.
    07:10:10Sybilla·Covelin is away.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:02 am