Chronicles of Menouthis

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Role Play Website] The tales and stories woven within these lands.

18th June 2011

Kaidus
    Kaidus
    Admin
    Admin

18th June 2011 Empty 18th June 2011

Post  Kaidus Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:53 pm

5:48:45Tory-Oakcroft has joined the conversation.
    15:50:48Tory-Oakcroft has left the conversation.
    15:50:57Tory-Oakcroft has joined the conversation.
    16:31:05GiadaΦMilos has joined the conversation.
    16:34:59OACHATSVCA01 has made GiadaΦMilos a Host.
    16:36:54Tory-Oakcroft : -Salutes- Afternoon Gia ^.^)
    16:47:13GiadaΦMilos : She had fallen asleep on her bed roll. Dominus must have been out hunting or something because he wasnt there as she woke up rather groggily. What happened she was still a bit fuzzy on . She stared at the slanted canvas that served as their shelter and
    16:47:15GiadaΦMilos : >>
    16:49:37GiadaΦMilos : her eyes tried to open all the way. She sat up and looked to the ground getting her eyes used to the stabs of light that never being a annoyance before made her head pound slightly. She did remember , she had humilated herself the night before, the acoylyte that couldnt even control a chair let alone a sword. In front of all those >>
    16:51:51GiadaΦMilos : people but what hurt her pride most was that it was in front of Tory. Then came Sybilla , a very feminine woman and all the men looked at her and Giada started wishing men would look at her that way. She was after all a woman but her clothing hid the fact more often then not . Who wanted to look at a woman in breeches and a tunic? >>
    16:53:39GiadaΦMilos : She kicked the ground with her boot and then carefully made her way to stand up. She needed to wash her face, dunk her head or something and the stream was close. She didnt even look around her as groggily she walked the hundred yards over to the water, since when did the stream move so far away? She bent down on the banks and began >>
    16:54:05GiadaΦMilos : splashing the cold clear water on her face as it worked its magic to make her more conscience.
    16:59:53Tory-Oakcroft : =Sat back slouched against the trunk of a large oak, his fingers busied with a wet grinding rock. A small collection of Two short swords, a broad sword and a thin dagger arranged before him. Currently the broad sword was wedged, point first into the wet sod of the forest ground, leaning upright against the curve of his shin as his hand roughly -c-
    17:01:28 Host GiadaΦMilos kicked Tory-Oakcroft out of the chat room: Disruptive behavior
    17:01:31Tory-Oakcroft has joined the conversation.
    17:01:35Tory-Oakcroft : Tah hun.)
    17:01:43Tory-Oakcroft : I was stuck in the status void for a minute there!)
    17:01:45GiadaΦMilos : =Sat back slouched against the trunk of a large oak, his fingers busied with a wet grinding rock. A small collection of Two short swords, a broad sword and a thin dagger arranged before him. Currently the broad sword was wedged, point first into the wet sod of the forest ground, leaning upright against the curve of his shin as his hand roughly -c-
    17:01:59Tory-Oakcroft : ground over the tampered edges with a grinding tone that echoed through the trees around them. Having gone to collect his stuff the night before, he had caught the tail end of her drunken performance. Guiding her to camp. This however was not his camp, nor his shelter....so it was not his place to use it. Having slept a few metres away from the -c-
    17:02:14Tory-Oakcroft : shelter, his clothes were wet and patches a little mud stained. The rain had come late in the evening, dripping through the trees which had left him having another sleepless night of cold. Unfortunately he was used to this, having only ever enough money that he could bet or barter through odd jobs, accommodation was never a constant. The sandy -c-
    17:02:26Tory-Oakcroft : locks of his hair yet again sat matted to his face, clinging to the square of his jaw line and the nape of his neck. He spoke quietly, his voice finally cracking out of him as she was a few steps from the stream. “Heavy night?” The deep Cheshire smirk that lit his face said he already knew the answer, the line of his sharpening never faultered, -c-
    17:02:37Tory-Oakcroft : even as he wasn’t looking it was guided down the blade carefully. Hunched against the tree, left leg outstretched, his right knee still supporting the broad sword ocean eyes focussed on her carefully. The hard stare of them, as cold and stern as ever. He had slept in the dirt, out of a sense of duty, this was not his camp...and a woman knight or -c
    17:03:13Tory-Oakcroft : or not was a woman, to impose yourself on her quarters was never a clever idea in any situation. Shoving his hand back through the bangs of his fringe as usual he turned his eyes back to the task at hand.=
    17:06:44GiadaΦMilos : She had just gotten down on all fours and plunged her head in and hearing his voice she sank a bit inside, he had helped take her back to her camp, she remembered she had forgotten how to get back. She flipped her hair back ,wet strands flinging crystal drops behind her as both hands came up to wipe the water from her face. She turned slowly >>>
    17:08:30GiadaΦMilos : to him and struggled for something to say. She was not about to let him know the source of her angst last night. Silly words of a girl, jealous and prideful, much like it had been with Dominus , the green eyed monster had not been assuaged and it was something she still needed to get ahold of. She was what she was and wanting to be beautiful and >>
    17:10:22GiadaΦMilos : alluring were just not in the playbook. "Thank you , for bringing me back. " She grew quiet and then looked behind her , "The least I can do is make you something to eat." she stood her tunic growing
    17:10:26GiadaΦMilos : >>>
    17:12:51GiadaΦMilos : wet as the material absorbed the water from her hair. She remained reticent but if it was a continuation of last night or just because loud noises hurt her head was not clear.
    17:24:16Tory-Oakcroft : =The water sprayed over the grass, rainbowing over the air as he wasn’t really paying much attention until the odd flick splattered across his trousers. The damp spray adding only to what were already crisp damp ridden clothes. Lifting his head from his task, it cocked a little at her thanks and he shrugged his shoulders a little. Tory was not a-c-
    17:24:29Tory-Oakcroft : man to be torn over. Generally his conversation was lacking to everyone. “I’ve seen worse states.” Knighthood ment great feasts of victory, rivers of ale that ran freely from wenches that would almost pour it down your neck even when you were too limp to do it yourself. This always lead to a barrage of drunken nobles, weaving and slurring their -c-
    17:24:48Tory-Oakcroft : way through meats and fine foods until their bodies could take no more. Tugging the sword from the sodden home it was currently in, nimble fingers graced down the steel testing the metal at the core. Thickened skin bent a little at the point and his eyes analysed down the hilt the sword held perfectly balanced and outstretched as it was -c-
    17:25:02Tory-Oakcroft : scrutinised. Food. That was definitely something he could do with as the mere thought had his stomach rolling in anticipation. With a curt nod he agreed. “I would say, there is no need but I think my stomach may punish me for it.” The low tone of his voice was always as if he wasn’t really concentrating on the conversation. Blonde streaks lace -c-
    17:25:18Tory-Oakcroft : his cheeks, the roughed stature of a well weathered night looking a little misplaced on his age, streaks of premature silver chasing through the mass. Finally he pushed the broadsword into it’s sheathe, lining it up with the others infront of him. To have successfully sharpened all infront of him he must have been up a majority of the night, -c-
    17:25:29Tory-Oakcroft : working by starlight....sleep didn’t come easily to him. He stayed seated in the lazy position against the tree, watching her curiously at her sudden shift in the last 24 hours from prize talker, to an almost sullen mime. Something was off, but he was not one to pry....not even particularly out of manners but mainly because the social actions -c-
    17:25:43Tory-Oakcroft : of others were not a well practiced art to him. For all he knew, this was a general norm.=
    17:31:13GiadaΦMilos : "Nice sword, Dominus is a swordsmith and a armoursmith should you have need I know he will be honored to help a fellow knight." She began
    17:31:15GiadaΦMilos : >>>
    17:35:15GiadaΦMilos : to walk back to the camp assuming that he would follow. She started the fire with some tinder and flint and then blowing on it started adding the twigs and larger branches slowly. She stayed rather quiet and yet she kept casting glances towards him "I wonder sometimes what you think because you are so ...bent on not being forthcoming. You know >>>
    17:39:04GiadaΦMilos : unless you are wanting to be a hermit you need to interact. Though you seem to do well with the ladies" She stood and moved to the bag with cheese and bread in it "Toasted cheese and bread for breakfast...." She pulled out her only blade, a dagger and sliced off thick pieces of bread and with a sharpened stick ran it through so that she could >>>
    17:40:10GiadaΦMilos : toast it over the fire. Her head was starting to feel better now that she as awake and the water had done wonders. "I am sure you could have slept in the shelter with us, there was enough room.."
    17:48:16Tory-Oakcroft : =The words of a fellow knight had his jaw clench again, and his hand shoved back through the hair that was littering in his eyeline again. Gritting his teeth, he closed his eyes and let his head fall back against the bark of the tree. He was still, for more than a few moments he sat almost statuesque the breeze running over him. Only the shallow -c
    17:48:26Tory-Oakcroft : stoop of his chest as he breathed giving him away. The air was cold, calming as it ran over him and he took in a short breathe. “Useful information, thank you.” He had not yet met Dominus for more than a moment in the drunken wench, so he had a feeling that it would be sometime until he had to deal with that bridge. Camp wasn’t far, moving with-c
    17:48:42Tory-Oakcroft : a controlled hastened pace to store the weaponry in the leather satchel, he stood slowly. The vertebrate of his spine again complained as he straightened having been hunched in the same position focussed on his weaponry for most of the night. Hitching the broadsword to his hip he strode to catch up behind her, his gait enough to catch her pace -c-
    17:48:59Tory-Oakcroft : just before they reached camp. Metal clasps that lined the sheath and guide belt of the sword clicked together, each stride clattering with a metallic ring as his heel hit the ground. He lumbered to seating as she lit the fire. Raising a brow at her commentary he chuckled a little. The hard tone of it a little forced and he shook his head. -c-
    17:49:15Tory-Oakcroft : “It seems you wonder alot about my inner monologue Milady.” His lip twisted in a smirk, as he watched her. “If you are not trying to fix it’s direction, you are pondering if it even exists.” Musing on the last portion of her sentence it had him silent for a minute. “I think you may be looking deeper into that than you should be.” Ocean eyes -c-
    17:49:42Tory-Oakcroft : set a little harder on her, the cold shine of it running with nothing but colour, not underline of emotion. Shoving his hand through his hair once more the thought meandered over him and he set his eyes hard on her once more. “Definitely more than is advised Milady.” It was a clear shut off. He had closed down again. "The ground was fine."=
    17:51:52GiadaΦMilos : She drew her eyes to him and then back to the bread that was beggining to brown upon the stick, careful to not let the flames lick the bread but only letting the heat toast it. "I thought my life was set, it is easy to have a finite understanding when there are only two of you . Another comes and pulls the foundation of everything you believe>>>
    17:54:38GiadaΦMilos : in. A wise man takes it as something to learn from. Questioning what you believe is not a sin. If Marcas were here...but he is not he is dead though I loved him like a big brother." she turned the stick again as she mused by the fire. "My name is Giada, I am no lady." she brought the toasted bread to her and pulled a wooden platter and placed it>>
    17:55:45GiadaΦMilos : there. Stabbing a piece of cheese it was returned to the fire so that the outer layers were begginning to melt but not fall off the stick. She kept turning it so that would not fall off and when it reached the consistency she wanted she placed that too upon the wooden plate and handed it to him while she repeated the process for her >>
    17:57:44GiadaΦMilos : own breakfast. "You have made it clear Tory, you have no interest in being more then a spectator in life when it comes to people. Beyond that I have not been able to discern your motives. " she drew blue eyes up to gaze at his " I think that you should worry when the day comes that no one cares to see beyond the somber exterior you have>>
    17:58:51GiadaΦMilos : built for yourself. Brick by brick till no one can see inside , fear not soon I will weary of trying to smash my head against it and then you will be left to your own devices" she gave a sad smile and placed her bread on her plate and then started with the cheese.
    18:10:07Tory-Oakcroft : =Orange flames were dancing over the fuel of wood below them, licking over the bread and browing it’s edges carefully. The orange light had him drawn in for a moment, the hypnotic churning of the fire folding and weaving in it’s natural dance. Her words floated over him, the slight angst in them a little sour as he rubbed the bridge of his nose.-c-
    18:10:19Tory-Oakcroft : In two days he had managed to break her...that was a record even for him. He always knew he was withdrawn, cold and calculated with the world around him but there was time and place for a light of sentiment. Taking in a soft breath he shoved his hair back once more so his eyes fixed on hers as they drew over him. “Giada, just because I am not -c-
    18:10:34Tory-Oakcroft : play right of the year does not mean I do not pay attention, or that I am shutting the world from myself. Words are pointless unless they are meaningful, a useless waste of life to mindlessly converse it away.” He kept her eyeline, the contact of his on huey blues never left her as his face was stern but the words he spoke chimed out with a soft-c
    18:11:32Tory-Oakcroft : eloquent rhythm. The volume higher than his usual whisper, a sweet treble tone in it could now be heard. “I would not entertain your company, if it was not appreciated.” He raised a brow a little and smiled, the soft echoof it running as he chuckled. “Stop complicating every sentence until it is a riddle to be exposed, I am no vocal miracle....-c-
    18:11:58Tory-Oakcroft : but I am not one to entertain the idea of idly wasting my time with the nearest person. If you haven’t noticed...I do not crave the attentions of people.” He lent back on his elbows, his legs bent in front of him as he just gave her a conclusive look. “With that in mind Milady...think, why would I loiter at your side for the sake of it?” He -c-
    18:12:17Tory-Oakcroft : smirked slightly, before giving her a final incite into his hidden intelligence. “Also Giada, a lady is defined by her actions of kindness and valour, not the superficial beauty of his skin. Kindness like...oh I don’t know...sharing the barely afforded food you have gathered with those that you see have a larger need.” His smile only sat for a -c-
    18:12:28Tory-Oakcroft : moment longer, before he returned to his stern closed off demeanour. So he –could- speak. In truth he could speak relatively well, with a clear diction and eloquence...he just struggled around others. It was not hiding, it was sincerely just a quiet disposition.=
    18:17:01GiadaΦMilos : Her cheese was now done and she placed it on her plate. The stick was moved aside to be used another time as she sat crosslegged, her plate in her lap . Her fingers pulled apart the melted cheese letting it string a bit before popping it into her mouth. She listened to him and saw the hint of a smile which brought a arch to her brow.
    18:17:08GiadaΦMilos : >>>
    18:19:16GiadaΦMilos : "So the sun comes out does it not? A smile? " she returned it with one of her own and then looked down to her plate "Perhaps I just try to hard. I want to be everything all at once and have the grace that my sister knights did. I want to be wise not for myself but to give encouragment to others. "She picked at her bread"but I do not wish to >>
    18:21:05GiadaΦMilos : be a shadow. It might be shallow but sometimes I want to be seen as a woman. To get the admiring gaze of a man without having to sway my hips or speak with seductive tones." she frowned "Men seem to like such things and yet it seems
    18:21:07GiadaΦMilos : >>>
    18:21:48GiadaΦMilos has left the conversation.
    18:22:02GiadaΦMilos has joined the conversation.
    18:22:37GiadaΦMilos : lost where I was but will try to make sense)
    18:23:37GiadaΦMilos : no use post to me what my last was when you get back and then I will continue)
    18:25:44GiadaΦMilos has left the conversation.
    18:31:29GiadaΦMilos has joined the conversation.
    18:42:24Tory-Oakcroft : be a shadow. It might be shallow but sometimes I want to be seen as a woman. To get the admiring gaze of a man without having to sway my hips or speak with seductive tones." she frowned "Men seem to like such things and yet it seems
    18:44:50GiadaΦMilos : that being such only demeans what it really means to be a woman" she mused as she looked in the fire. "Perhaps I answer my own questions" she gave a grimace and took a bite of bread and cheese together chewing thoughtfully.
    18:44:51GiadaΦMilos : >>
    18:45:47†Dominus† has joined the conversation.
    18:46:20GiadaΦMilos : "When I was younger I used to play with my brother, we used to wrestle and I tried out the moves on him that I would see when my father took me to the monstary to sell our vegetables. My mother was aghast, but I always wanted to be a knight , that I have always known. The being a woman part is what is confusing" she blew out a breath."did you >>
    18:46:23GiadaΦMilos : welcome home)
    18:46:51GiadaΦMilos : always know what your calling was?"
    18:47:55†Dominus† : ty))
    18:51:52Berdine has joined the conversation.
    18:52:22GiadaΦMilos : welcome)
    18:52:39Berdine : Thanks. ))
    18:53:18GiadaΦMilos : Please read the rules and if you have any questions please feel free to whisper me)
    18:53:29OACHATSVCA01 has made GiadaΦMilos a Host.
    18:54:14Tory-Oakcroft : gimme a minute hun, imma just read your post then reply.)
    18:54:29Berdine has left the conversation.
    18:58:21Tory-Oakcroft : -She spoke once more with a somber tone, and for just a minute it actually had his attention. The sincere shirking of her mind battling to be seen. He squared his shoulders, pulling at his own food a little. the cheese flicked onto his hand, the heat ripping at the skin but his hands were hardened, well worked and he just ignored the scold. -c-
    18:59:53Tory-Oakcroft : He shifted a little balancing the food on his knee as he pushed his sleeves up to his elbow, to stop the loose cotton of them dipping into his meal. Both wrists bore a black tatoo of his order, the outline still fresh. Further up just hidden in the crook of his elbow, the flesh was scarred. Burn't and raised with a branded T across the flesh. -c-
    19:01:30Tory-Oakcroft : -c- Crossing his legs lotus style before him he again contemplated his words so carefully, as he chewed his food while musing on the point. "I do not think you need to measure yourself against the actions of those before you. Or the actions of those that you feel have something that you yearn for. Time will bring you everything, if you -c-
    19:05:37Tory-Oakcroft : stop chasing at it's heels for a while." Life was not to be chased. It was to be learnt and cherished for the moments it gave at that time, not for the ones it had given or could give. Holding his shoulders square, that same nervous tense in his jaw came again. He had never actually told her his profession, she had assumed. Thinking back however -c
    19:06:44Tory-Oakcroft : he had never actually corrected her either. Hiding in plain sight, under the mask of an assumption was easier. Closing his eyes his head stooped as he spoke in his belated quiet tone. "I had no choice. Noble blood is called, heritage over choice." =
    19:07:06†Dominus† had found quite a few prospects he had found but he didnt make any real descisions to bring them in yet. As he had just recently began the resetting of the order to its new foundations. Dominus moved down the road that he had used often to travel to and from the camp. He road on horse back "Thunder" reacting to him now as a war horse should then<C>
    19:09:33†Dominus† before when Dominus had trouble here and there controling the horse. He wore his armor though his helm attached to his belt opposite of his scabbard longsword his recently repaired leather boots looking a bit better then when he arrived as a mere pilgrim, his hair pulled back from his face. As he moved the horse off the road onto the trail that <C>
    19:11:56†Dominus† lead to the camp his gauntleted hands rested together holding the reigns to Thunder. Dominus here and there ducked as he passed under branches that were a bit low for him. As he cleared into view he could see Giada and Tory giving him reason now to sit up straight in the saddle the horse moving at a slow pace. Dominus watched as beams of sun <C>
    19:13:55†Dominus† peaked through the forest ceiling passed over him as well as the horse and he would give a tug on the reigns to come to a stop nearby to be ready to dismount and tie the horse off. Dominus inclined his head and said..."Good day, may the Lord find you in well spirits" greating both of them as he peered down from the horse with a decent smile <C>
    19:14:14†Dominus† that was more present of later days then when Giada first met him<D>
    19:18:16GiadaΦMilos : She turned her head to see that Dominus was coming and as he grew closer she stood "Well met Dominus, I was just repaying a kindness that Tory gave me last night. He is being polite but I cooked for him and so we shall wonder how long his good humor might last" she nodded toward the fire" Have you eaten? I can burn you some breakfast as well" >>
    19:18:29÷Ťûľľŷ÷ has joined the conversation.
    19:18:37GiadaΦMilos : Welcome home)
    19:18:43÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : Ty ))
    19:20:13GiadaΦMilos : She made a mock grimace and then gave Tory a pleading look, that he not reveal that she had been shamed and not been able to find her way home. She would not lie to Dominus but she would rather her short comings be on the back burner. Hopefully Tory would recognize her silent pleading and know what to attribute it to . "He helped me get my >>>
    19:21:56GiadaΦMilos : boots fixed till new ones can be made" she lifted up her right foot , though it was misleading for that was not the kindness he had shown although that was one of a few lately. She nodded to where Paulos was staked "There is a feed bag for Thunder so he can have his breakfast too. I am sure you are tired after your sojourn, shall I tend >>
    19:23:03GiadaΦMilos : to your horse so that you can rest?" her offer genuine as she gave a glimmer of a smile. She appreciated the words that Tory had spoken but she would not comment on them now .
    19:27:22Tory-Oakcroft : =The sunlight stretched over him, olive skin drawing in the sunlight as it flashed on him. The broad sheath of the broadsword that sat awkwardly at his hip, fighting against the wet sod underneath to try and sit straight. The sheath was embellished, smooth enamel running with inset golden threads that were cast just below the surface. The -c-
    19:27:31Tory-Oakcroft : The threads ran with a snaking pattern of rose stems against the deep black background. Hi leather satchel still at his side, as the horse hooves approached this time he remembered to tuck the pendant beneath the strap. The silver chain just shimmering as it caught the sunlight, giving away his action to a trained eye that was looking to catch -c-
    19:27:54Tory-Oakcroft : something. Carefully returning back to his meal, his shoulders stooped once more, closing down the shutters his eyes concentrating on the food as though it were a task that needed full concentration. Her plead went unseen, but as ever he was not someone that saw fit to indulge in others activities....again it was business that was not his. He -c-
    19:28:03Tory-Oakcroft : had finished his food in little time now that he was focussing so much attention on it, the air around him rushing with breeze it tussled his hair across his forehead. His eyes finally raised, meandering over her and then Dominus and an amused smirk ran over his features, it seemed he was not the only one that trigger a little too much thought. -c-
    19:28:16Tory-Oakcroft : Shrugging his shirt sleeves back down the tattoos once more concealed, he pushed himself too stand. “Thank you for the food Milady.” His head bowed slightly toward the girl, it already looked like he was ready to make his exit as always. Nothing ever kept him still for long. “Fair day, and good greetings sir.” Out of habit his arm came across -c-
    19:28:24Tory-Oakcroft : his chest, the heel of his hand against his chest two fingers outstretched. He really needed to keep his mistakes in check. Letting the arm drop he circled his shoulders a little. It was a long walk back to town.=
    19:32:59†Dominus† though he listened and replied as normal to Giada he had read in the features of Tory and caught a bit of, secrecy that the man hid. Though Dominus was a firm believer in that "no man was innocent" he dismounted at at first let it be tying off Thunder to the tree replying to Giada..."I have ate thank you...but yes Thunder does need to get food"<C>
    19:33:10Hannibal has joined the conversation.
    19:33:15GiadaΦMilos : welcome)
    19:33:41GiadaΦMilos : please read the rules and if you have any questions feel free to answer me)
    19:33:47GiadaΦMilos : er whisper ha ha sorry)
    19:34:04Hannibal has left the conversation.
    19:34:57†Dominus† "as well" he smiled as he never ever expected or told Giada to help him with such trivial tasks. He turned his head to Tory as he stood facing the camp and noticed the man was quick to want to leave as Dominus showed up as well as. Dominus found this very interesting as he put his hand up and asked..."No need to leave so soon friend" Dominus <C>
    19:35:36÷Ťûľľŷ÷ has left the conversation.
    19:37:31†Dominus† took his fist and brung in to his armor over his heart as his old order had used for salute and greeting saying..."I am Sir Dominus Bellum Chapter Master of the Guardians of the Covenant". Dominus would drop his hand back to his side though both his hands would take hold of his belt in comfort. Dominus for now would peg Tory as a warrior however<C>
    19:38:02†Dominus† the gestures that had caught Dominus eyes gave doubt to the ideal<D>
    19:40:46GiadaΦMilos : She took the reins and smiled "It would be my pleasure, you two can have some time to chat a bit." she led Thunder over a bit relieved for she felt the tension a bit in Tory and she hoped that Dominus would ask him to stay though she wondered what they would talk about? Neither of them being men of many words and the thought of them just >>>
    19:42:08GiadaΦMilos : shuffling a bit staring at each other made her giggle. Two stone statues simply speaking one word answers back and forth provided quite the comical picture for her. She staked Thunder and slipped off his bridle and then strapped on the food bag for him while casting surreptious glances to the both of them . Interesting indeed, if it got>>>
    19:42:35GiadaΦMilos : too bad though she was going to have to go there and talk...she was used to talking for two but three? That might even strech her sensibilities .
    19:42:49GiadaΦMilos : skip my next turn need to be afk for a few)
    19:43:13†Dominus† : alrighty))
    19:47:25Tory-Oakcroft : Can do.)
    19:49:41Tory-Oakcroft : -Was the air suddenly getting a little thicker. Stooping low to gather his satchel his hand had only barely caught it in it's grip before the man asked him to stay. Hide in plain sight Tory, hide in plain sight. The words repeated in his head. An exile, was hunted. Shamed and banished....Squaring his shoulders a little as he stood he merely -c-
    19:52:32GiadaΦMilos : back so I guess you dont need to skip me )
    19:52:42†Dominus† : alrighty))
    19:53:27†Dominus† : wb btw))
    19:54:25Tory-Oakcroft : merely nodded in response. The tilt of his chin hanging a little low as ever, the shadow of the heavy set fringe that was a little too long for his face concealing a goopd portion of his face including the ocean blue that flickered beneath. He was a quiet man, pensive and stern. His face seeming to be void of expression, the strong thickset jaw -c-
    19:55:50Tory-Oakcroft : -c- leaving him with a strong structured expression. He turned his eyes of Gia, as she headed off and he almost let out an irritated glare. The muscle in his jaw clenched, tensing as he took in the air around him. The tone he uised was almost silent, quiet and subdued as he spoke with a withdrawn charm that left his words hard to hear for most. -c-
    19:57:23Tory-Oakcroft : "Toridius." Nodding curtly, he took in another breath. Keeping his stance he fully faced the man, finally straightening as the hard flash of his eyes cut over the male before him, focussing on his own eyes. He had control of the emotion behind them, the cold surface reflecting the light to give nothing....just colour. Holding himself stern -c-
    19:59:16Tory-Oakcroft : -c- his back tensed. The trained stance put him squarely in the warrior category, squared shoulders, his feet evenly balanced the right slightly ahead of the left. Finally he forced out another sentence. "A pleasure." Nodding again, he was nervous...his hand rushing back through his hair to shift it from his face.=
    20:02:04†Dominus† had watched Giada move away in his periphial vision, he had a hard time with Toridius as he could see something was a miss, but Dominus could not place a finger on it. His hands clenched some on his belt as he stood in a casaul position. Dominus thought to himself..."He is hiding" after a few moment passed as he shared the stare with Tory he<C>
    20:05:31†Dominus† replied "Toridius,...Welcome to our Order's Temperary home"... and before he knew it he asked..."I see you are a fighter of sorts" taking his right hand gesturing toward the sword on the man's hip infront of him. As he took the situation in it become more clearer as he continued to think...should he ask the man why he seemed tense in the presence<C
    20:08:14†Dominus† of Dominus. Dominus was a Knight and even with his sins and all the scriptures tatooed and branded on himself he never sought to hide. However Dominus had his own secrets as any man did and he would not pry unless he felt it was needed. He never went about admitting the blood that flowed in his veigns were that of Barbarian tribes. Dominus kept<C>
    20:08:29†Dominus† to his raising of his Adopted Father bringing him up in the Order<D>
    20:13:36¤Alexander¤ has joined the conversation.
    20:13:56GiadaΦMilos : welcome)
    20:14:41GiadaΦMilos : if you have any questions feel free to whisper me and take a gander at the rules before entering)
    20:14:58¤Alexander¤ : Heyo]
    20:16:13GiadaΦMilos : She sauntered back and the amusement of the situation was clearly seen in her eyes. Was Giada out of her funk? She tended not to stay in it long and speaking with Tory had helped. She retrieved her plate and looked between them "I see that your both getting acquainted, surely you have spilled your life storys to one another and now the silence is>>
    20:17:25GiadaΦMilos : because you both have used your ten words for the day" she ate the rest of her cheese and then noticed how alike they were, both tall, blonde and blue eyed both were handsome and they carried themselves somewhat warily. Both she knew had secrets to hide
    20:17:26GiadaΦMilos : >>>>
    20:19:19GiadaΦMilos : and she was sure that Tory would work on avoiding direct questions. Dominus had his own secrets that would not be easily given up either. She admired both men and was amused as well at the situation. Her bread was picked up and nibbled on as she continued "It is a good thing that I talk, otherwise we would be sitting around listening to >>
    20:19:55GiadaΦMilos : the sound of each other breathing." she put her head down and concentrated on the remainder of her breakfast but her shoulders shook with mirth.
    20:21:26»Đãřâẏ« has joined the conversation.
    20:21:36GiadaΦMilos : welcome home)
    20:21:49»Đãřâẏ« : ty))
    20:24:04¤Alexander¤ has left the conversation.
    20:26:32»Đãřâẏ« is away.
    20:29:10Tory-Oakcroft : =Hiding was not exactly the correct definition, running was more precise. Every man had his demons, and Tory’s were far from tremendous, but to him they were his shame. A splinter seems that it hurts just as much to the bearer as a broken arm would to someone he watched. Keeping himself straightened he noted the glance at his weapon, and his own -c
    20:29:21Tory-Oakcroft : eyes trained over it. Another curt nod came, his shoulders loosening a little. “Of sorts.” The man had him chasing his tail. Just as Giada had at first, an order member was a threat to the secrets that lay beneath but aslong as he kept alert...Realising his sullen attitude that surfaced suddenly was not helping his plight, he thanked the gods -c-
    20:29:32Tory-Oakcroft : for Gias verbal assault. “You could enjoy this less.” His eyes furrowed at her quietly, as he finally gave and sat himself back at the fire, although his eyes kept a close guard on Dominus. It really wasn’t personal, just a knight new order ways and that made it necessary to keep under the radar. His palms flat behind him he leant back on his -c-
    20:29:45Tory-Oakcroft : his arms the fire heat finally warming out his damp clothes. His posture was a little lazy, obviously he had been neglecting his training for some time as his central core had started to loosen with bad habits that only strict discipline maintained. The striking similarity between him and Dominus hadn’t escaped his attention, the man standing -c-
    20:29:57Tory-Oakcroft : before him almost a mirror of himself years before. Holding his positioning he just watched the flames. “Milady I highly doubt you would struggle talking for an army.” He smirked, but it was a little weary. The night had taken it’s toll, and two nights straight with little sleep after a good 3 weeks on a rickety boat was really not the best for -c-
    20:30:08Tory-Oakcroft : for concentration.=
    20:34:26†Dominus† as he heard Giada talk he turned his head and gave her a wink as now his old attitude began to surface more with Tory's presence of being slightly. Giada had brought him back from self destruction for the last few months and for that he owed her everything. Still standing looking over Tory he knew there was more as he had also noticed that they<C>
    20:35:48Gisella_Grey has joined the conversation.
    20:35:54GiadaΦMilos : welcome)
    20:36:00Gisella_Grey : thankyou))
    20:36:07GiadaΦMilos : if you have any questions after reading the rules please feel free to whisper me)
    20:36:18†Dominus† had shared alot of physical traits as well as other traits in the conversationalist area. Dominus smirked and he said...."God bless Giada for being a conversation starter" he chuckled at this as she was always good at getting Dominus talking. Dominus thought for a moment and asked Tory..."where are you from originally" he was actually starting<C>
    20:36:48Gisella_Grey : sure))
    20:38:51†Dominus† to really interest him as he could seem to drop the idea of their shared traits. Dominus now stepped foward walking past Tory to let the stand down relax and dropped his helm from his belt on his bed roll and turned towards the fire pit looking back to the man to see his reactions to his almost interrogation style tactics. Dominus had not seen<C>
    20:39:28†Dominus† any man or woman that shared traits such as they did and now he wanted to continue with the curiousity of it all<D>
    20:40:09Gisella_Grey has left the conversation.
    20:46:23GiadaΦMilos : She looked up and waited to see if Tory would answer. She was finished with her breakfast and so she picked up the plate and then took the one that Tory had ate from "I would let other start conversations but after the silence goes on for so long I just have to speak up. I am afraid that Tory here has been asaulted with my flowing >>
    20:47:56GiadaΦMilos : conversations and he has held rather well." she had gotten over earlier, though she did still have doubt in her feminine wiles believing she had none. "I seem to keep running into him and he seems to
    20:47:58GiadaΦMilos : >>>
    20:49:15GiadaΦMilos : have much forebearance even if he doesnt have many words. " she gave a sidelong glance to Dominus "Remind you of anyone you know?" she moved to rinse off the plates in the stream and before she left for a few moments she grinned "If I didnt know better I would say that Tory, Dominus is your brother from another mother" she laughed at her own joke>>
    20:49:47GiadaΦMilos : and hurried before she recieved a sour look from either or them.
    20:54:48Tory-Oakcroft : =It began again. His smirk deepened a little as he turned his eyes over gia, his tone lightening a little as she in truth did seem to draw a little of the conversation out of him. “Yes good with words....bad with chairs.” His eyes flashed a little amusement at her. His shoulders relaxed that last bit, oddly this setting of brother hood, the fir -c-
    20:55:09Tory-Oakcroft : and ramshackle shelter was warming to him. The nights of past that he had enjoyed this setting. Drinking in the slight solace of it he still rested on his arms and just watched the pair. But without fail, the questions came. Holding himself square the same muscle ticked in his jaw line, tightening against the bone as he breathed slowly. His -c-
    20:55:30Tory-Oakcroft : voice lilted low, concealed almost in his teeth as he answered. “Inardius.” It didn’t hurt to give location, the realm was large and extremely far from these shores. He had a feeling that that would not be the end of the line of questioning, and the happenstance of the similar attributes was fuelling the fire. Pushing his hair back from his -c-
    20:55:44Tory-Oakcroft : face, it lingered upright for a minute. White cotton stained with mud, was beginning to crinkle around his torso. Gia yet again harped in and he just let out another bemused smirk, she really could fill gaps. His blue eyes striking over her he raised a brow. “I do believe it was you doing the running from the big scary puppy.” Sarcasm was easy -c-
    20:56:09Tory-Oakcroft : to shoot at her, she really did line herself up for it. Inquisition was an easy feat for Tory, he could hold up against the lines of questions considering he was usually so controlled of every action he made. It would be a hard feat to trip him up, unless he was willing. Raising a brow to the bad pun he rolled his eyes in retort.=
    20:59:54†Dominus† chuckled at her teasing nature at first. However when Giada had asked if Tory had Reminded him of himself he did not answer. Just gave her an odd look as he tilted his head as if to say he did not see it at all.Though it was his defiance in him that he believe himself to be the last of his "kind". Dominus got a stern look on his face looking away<C
    21:02:57†Dominus† Giada now back to Tory it quickly disappeared to a face of somewhat shocked if Dominus knew how to remotely make the gesture as it wasnt in his nature. Dominus raised started to pull his armor piece by piece off and drop it on his mat showing the sleeveless tunic and black breaches underneither, causing his tattooed and branded arms to be <C>
    21:08:07†Dominus† visible and he stopped to look back up and to Tory and Giada and he said trying to shrug of Giada's joke...."I was found by Araelius during the first Crusades of our Order, these oddities are noted" the name would ring to Giada's ears for sure as the Order of the Dragon's Chapter Master and Dominus's adopted father and mentor. Dominus now felt as<C
    21:08:44†Dominus† if he himself was on the defesive with Giada's well placed remark, though he wasnt mad at her and probably could never be<D>
    21:10:14GiadaΦMilos : She rinsed the plates and came back to their comments. Odd how they talked to her but not each other. She placed the plates in the bag they stored them in and she
    21:10:15GiadaΦMilos : >>
    21:12:38GiadaΦMilos : looked between them both. "I fear that I need to be in your presence , I know that neither of you bite. " she furrowed her brow as she sat down "That dog was going to knock me down and you just happened to be there" she retorted to Tory and then stuck out her tongue. A childish reaction but it was her first thought. She picked up>>>
    21:15:01GiadaΦMilos : a few more branches and placed them on the fire squatting beside it and stirring it up."You two are like a fire, you burn out unless I come over and throw some wood on you and stir you up. " she glanced between them both " I do not mind stirring you up if that is necessary. " Dominus had come out of his somber moods more with her around>>>
    21:15:27GiadaΦMilos : and Tory would be another project to work out . Life was going to get more interesting for sure.
    21:20:12Tory-Oakcroft : =He raised a brow a little, unlike the other pair his eyes seemed fixated on the fire pit. The flames holding his attention, with intent. In truth he just kept himself closed, his head stooped forward. The man was an oddity, statured like a fighter. Broad shouldered, and well toned his hands hard worn from training and battle...yet he held -c-
    21:20:26Tory-Oakcroft : himself with a slight self doubt. The posture almost as if things weighted on him heavily, keeping him withdrawn. The fireside was hot, his clothes fully dry as he fiddled with the buckle of his broad sword guide belt. Unhooking it to stop the weapon digging into his right ribs, as it fell to his side messily. Gia’s reaction finally rised -c-
    21:20:45Tory-Oakcroft : another amused smile out of him, even if it was a little hidden by his head low stoop. The childishness was endearing, and it really was hard to avoid being a little uplifted by her bouncing attitude. It was almost a certainty that if the two were left alone, the conversation would probably consist of awkward silences and both men dodging -c-
    21:20:57Tory-Oakcroft : direct questioning. He lifted his head and nodded. “Oh yes, Gia the conversation poker. Suits you.” His own mood was lifting a little, the familiar surroundings giving him a nostalgic glow that was calming him. His boots creaked as he stretched his legs out before him, his eyes turning over Dominius carefully, guarding his words as he raised a -c-
    21:21:11Tory-Oakcroft : . “Have you discovered a way to shut her up yet?” He figured they may at least be able to find common ground over Gia.=
    21:23:57†Dominus† almost the same reaction that Tory gave with a raised brow was unsettling to Dominus as he noticed he had done the same and stood there his hands came to clench over his belt again. He listend to the exchange between Giada and Tory and when Tory asked Dominus if he had found a way to shut her up caused Dominus to laugh. After he shook the laugh<C>
    21:26:25†Dominus† he said..."I thought I did once, but it just ended up with me soaked in a stream" he now grinned and sat down by the fire pit leaning back on his right arm so his sword in scabbard wouldnt dig into the ground. Dominus now looked over to Tory and he said..."Now really where are you from, you look of descent as myself....I know this is interesting"<C
    21:28:51†Dominus† "to you as well. As I was one hundred percent sure that I was the last of my kind" he gave no ground to what he wanted answered wether it would bring him to feel better about the situation or not Dominus wasnt even sure. Dominus watched Tory's reaction as he was rather good and telling when people were dodging questions or the likely sort. <C>
    21:30:11†Dominus† He didnt try to pry often but this was bothering him to his core. The fury that flowed through his blood that he had shown in battle time and time again but learned to direct it into a Holy Retribution, had brought Dominus to the realisation of what he really was even if very well contained<D>
    21:33:04GiadaΦMilos : She let out a hmphhh and then crossed her arms"You know they say that women are stubborn but I think men are worse" she quit poking the fire and sat back her eyes going back and forth between the two. They were talking at least though at her prompting. Perhaps she wasnt as bad as she thought. So she didnt have the feminine wiles >>
    21:34:39GiadaΦMilos : that she thought she should have had. Maybe her grace as Tory had said came from a different source and it would take special men to recognize it. These were things to ponder alone for now she spoke "You know Tory, you could stay here with us. Dominus has built a training pit and we live off the land as much as possible. " she glanced at Dominus>>>
    21:35:51GiadaΦMilos : she was offering but it was her campsite too and so she didnt think he would care "It saves money in town, and then maybe you could save your money and buy a horse. The only problem is that Dominus snores and he could wake the dead, I keep waiting for the dead to rise and for us to have to kill them with a holy smiting."
    21:41:48Tory-Oakcroft : =He smirked slightly as he nodded. “Noted” Gia obviously kept talking at all costs. He turned his eyes over Dom and raised a brow softly. He did not lie, he had not even avoided the question totally for once as he just reiterated himself. “Inarius.” He just retorted in the same tone, his face actually giving him a slight besmused look, -c-
    21:42:06Tory-Oakcroft : questioning the man as to why he had asked again. His head cocked a little and he nodded. “The similarities it seems are striking, although I cannot say that I think it more than an unnerving coincidence.” Watching the man a moment longer, he held himself a little straighter. Rubbing the back of his neck he gave a rather half cocked smile. -c-
    21:42:27Tory-Oakcroft : “Unnerving indeed...” n truth he had never known his father, he had been told the man died in a crusade his order had undertaken just after his birth, but h didn’t think that this was really relevant. Pushing his hand back through his hair once more, his face resuming it’s stern glance. Gia was pushing the point again his eyes burrowed over her -c-
    21:42:43Tory-Oakcroft : as he was a little trapped, unable to avoid the request indirectly he just stayed stoic for a moment. “I have a feeling that if I decline, you will not let the point drop until I give you the answer that you want.” Rubbing the bridge of his nose a little, he let out a half breath. “Fine” She raised the tense habit from him alot, like a -c-
    21:43:43Tory-Oakcroft : chattering bird constantly on his shoulder, she had his weakness all lined up as she just persisted to talk him to death until he spoke what she felt she wanted to hear. His eyes rolled over Dom in an almost pained look of ‘Is she always like this’. He was a little worried if he did stay he would lose his hearing however.=
    21:47:23†Dominus† listend to Giada as she continued with her rant about men being stubborn giving him a slight smirk. Though when Tory answered him he was displeased and grinded his teeth but he accepted and he said..."Fair enough" he didnt mind if the man stayed honestly. Dominus knew if Matthew showed back up with help next time he would need the extra seasoned<C>
    Kaidus
    Kaidus
    Admin
    Admin

18th June 2011 Empty Re: 18th June 2011

Post  Kaidus Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:53 pm

21:49:43†Dominus† sword to help him contend with the black knight. Dominus looked back to Tory and said...."You may not speak of them now, just remember your sins are always before you in God's eyes.....You will have to deal with them eventually" Dominus slapped the dirt with an open palm and got up to his feet. He thought to himself who was he to give Tory advice<C
    21:51:55†Dominus† about comming to terms with one's sins. Half the time Dominus had a hard time with his past he unclipped the scabbarded sword from his belt and tossed it on his things and said...."Im going for a walk" he had alot of stuff on his mind and Tory had surfaced some bad memories in himself. Not to mention Dominus felt rude towards Giada and that<C>
    21:53:45†Dominus† was one thing that Hurt him to the core as she had been his foundation he had pulled himself up with since they had met in the cathedral. Turned to start on his way away something just ate at his soul sometimes and he didnt like the feeling<D>
    21:54:24†Dominus† : going to do one more post then i gotta get to bed))
    21:54:55GiadaΦMilos : She cast Dominus a worried look. Had her talking driven him away? Perhaps she did seem to drive people to distraction but last night when she kept quiet that didnt seem right
    21:54:57GiadaΦMilos : >>>
    21:56:29GiadaΦMilos : either. She just needed to be herself and people would come or go if they didnt like her. The dark Knight had told her she needed to shut up and it seemed pained for Tory to listen to her. She spoke to Dominus " I will have a meal for you tonight and so make sure you come back" just in case he wanted to take a longer>>
    21:57:41GiadaΦMilos : sojourn. Likely he needed to clear his mind. When he spoke of the sins for Tory she knew that his statement was as much for Dominus as it was for Tory. Both men seemed to be haunted by their past and though she was haunted it was not by her actions of the past but that which was thrust upon her without her >>
    21:59:13GiadaΦMilos : asking for it. She sighed and gave a look to Tory "I tend to give many a headache. You are not alone as you can see. "
    22:01:33Tory-Oakcroft : Sorry for the delay...family reandomly turned up.)
    22:05:53Tory-Oakcroft : -The conversation seemed to have stirred a distaste in Dominus that set his jaw on edge, the comment on his past. He wasn't exactly exhilirated about the offer either, and both men seemed to be talking through clenched jaws by this point, both seeming to simply flow with the situation in order to keep from Giada taking offence. It was amazing -c-
    22:07:25Tory-Oakcroft : -c- what a little assertive pursuasion could do to two grown men that were a little too hard faced. Holding his shoulders square as Dominus slapped the dirt, is jaw tensed and he had a harrowing feeling that he would be forever on guard while he stayed. Raising a brow he hardened his gaze, the almost glaring look falling on the man as he saw fit -c
    22:09:20Tory-Oakcroft : -c- to draw comment. Why was the world trying to fix him? Neither her owed him a service, and even if they did it would not be a welcome one. Gritting his teeth he retorted a little as the man aimed to leave. "God can watch my path with judgement until I face the inevitable final battle. At which point it will be for him to take judgement. Until -c
    22:11:02Tory-Oakcroft : -c- that point, I shall pay pennance." In an instant he realised he had given dominus and giada affirmation that he had something behind him that he was hiding. He was not impressed with himself at his recent mistakes, and his lack of care. Rubbing the back of his neck he just watched the activity between the two, his brow raised and -c-
    22:14:40Tory-Oakcroft : immediately his smirk became a little devious. Knowing, and telling of the fact as he rested back on the crook of his elbows. People really were nieav of what was staring them in the face. Turning a little startled to Gia as he had daze out musing on the thought he spoke a little off beat. " You do not give me a headache Milady, just an uneasy -c-
    22:15:10Tory-Oakcroft : -c- sense that you are going to persist in talking until I end up in a stream too." He smirked to himself.=
    22:16:04†Dominus† Dominus raised his hand in acknowledgement though he would not show back up that night. He needed time to clear his head and he would pause in anguish as he would hear her words of her feelings that she had drove him off. Hearing Tory's words he looked over his shoulder to him and replied to Tory...."Spoken like the Lost" leaving any comment <C>
    22:18:41†Dominus† that was made afterwards alone. He moved down by the stream and walked along the bank looking out at the stream and asked the Lords forgiveness for upsetting Giada. She was what he had left of family and friends out of the Order and he would just continue to walk. One of the only ways he knew how to vent without doing so in an innappropriate <C>
    22:19:43†Dominus† manner. Before he had come to he land he had been all but to the point of throwing away belief and he moved on to ask god to give him the strength and fortitude to pull it together and bring the Order back to its former Glory<D>
    22:23:26GiadaΦMilos : She watched him leave and for a moment the peace of the forest came back, birds sung in the green canopy overhead and the insects buzzed, the sounds of small creatures in the underbrush and the babbling of crystal waters of the stream. She drew her eyes to Tory "He ...is very kind and I do believe you and he have much in common but >>>
    22:25:09GiadaΦMilos : we tend to dislike in another what we have in ourselves" she chuckled and tried to lighten the mood a bit "Which means inside you are a talker...." she stood and nonchalently picked out some remnents of leaves from his hair "You know I can trim that up for you. I cut Dominus hair , it was longer then yours. I see that it keeps getting in your >>>
    22:26:48GiadaΦMilos : eyes and I find that quite disconcerting, the eyes are the windows to the soul and yours are hidden" She gave another glance to where Dominus had gone and knew it was better to just let him be. "If you want to take a bath I can mend your clothes, but ..." that could be awkward then she would have to see him >>>
    22:27:23†Dominus† has left the conversation.
    22:27:42GiadaΦMilos : naked and though she had seen Dominus without clothes the thought still brought a blush to her cheeks." I mean you could just ....like ...maybe wear ....I guess your clothes are just fine"
    22:29:31÷Ťûľľŷ÷ has joined the conversation.
    22:30:27Tory-Oakcroft : =That final sentence left his jaw clenched, and a fist curled a little at his side. The earth beneath it grinding a little as his teeth gritted in his mouth. The man was going to test his patience. The unbridalled belief that order, and holy retribution were the salvation of all men. Something he himself had crusaded on. He had fought for, -c-
    22:30:44Tory-Oakcroft : lived for and it had left him cold and stricken with a loss of his existence. His fist curled to the point at his side that his knuckles whitened but he just endured. Each opinion of any man was valid, and allowed to pass. He may be lost, he may be lacking in the harsh reality of a purpose but it was his cross to bear and one he would do with -c-
    22:31:01Tory-Oakcroft : out fear of fire and brimstone, which he had already resolved would be his outcome. The grind of his teeth had become so strong during his internal monologue that it actually became audible, back molars grating against themselves with a hard churn. He felt sick. His stomach reeling with annoyance not at Dominus, or his words. In fact the man -c-
    22:31:14Tory-Oakcroft : unfortunately was a little to close to home. It churned again. Holding himself square he stared into the flames with a hard resilience that didn’t break. His hand was grinding the soil beneath it as an outlet for the agressio0n that yet again began to break around him. It had been his downfall, and he had chastised himself to the point that -c-
    22:31:33Tory-Oakcroft : at least his reactions were more controllable. Gia’s voice chimed like a rousing melody, that drew him out of his self scorn and back into he reality of nature. Cocking his head a little he just snorted halfly. “I don’t doubt it.” He calmed a little from her lightened tone, the thickening sea inside his chest easing back and he just breathed -c-
    22:31:45Tory-Oakcroft : for a moment before he raised a brow. “Fine.” His sentences were short, and he realised it. He had snapped at her a little shortly, and it was wholey unnecessary. Even his lacking social skills knew that. “I mean, that would be a great kindness...Thank you..Mi..” He stopped himself in his sentence, and his face lightened into a gentle acceptance.-c
    22:31:57Tory-Oakcroft : “Thank you Giada” Her nervousness had him chuckling and he nodded. “Indeed. Mabye just the shirt?” It was an easy compromise that left her feeling useful...and him with his dignity.=
    22:35:02GiadaΦMilos : She was not too dissuaded about his shortness she was still dealing with the whole naked man deal. She hurriedly agreed "of course I will mend your shirt what about your hair?" she set to get the small bag that held a pair of shears, a most precious item and purchase for they were very useful>>>
    22:35:07GiadaΦMilos : Hey Tully)
    22:35:28÷Ťûľľŷ÷ : Hey ))
    22:36:32Tory-Oakcroft : Hi.)
    22:38:06GiadaΦMilos : and she had a spool of thread and two needles. She sat down and began to thread a needle, one eye squenched shut as she held the needle up to thread it , her nose wrinkled up and she drug the end of the thread in her mouth to wet it as she stabbed it through the slender hole of the implement. "You know if you want to go into town>>>
    22:39:54GiadaΦMilos : you can use Paulos if you want. Never a better battlehorse will you find. He is well trained and his temperment, he was the only one that listens to me without complaint " she gave a wry grin. "He was my only companion for many weeks, " she grew a bit quiet but then with a grin she teased him "So take off your shirt , I would do the same just >>>
    22:40:27GiadaΦMilos : so you didnt think I was picking on you but I am afraid that would be ..." she thought a moment "Well at least you would have no doubt that I was a woman!!"
    22:40:38GiadaΦMilos : we are at our forest camp)
    22:46:40Tory-Oakcroft : =He smiled carefully, although it was a little in sincere and very controlled in it’s spread. “Of course, and the hair. Standing slowly, his fingers peeled down the buttons of his shirt, shifting the cotton from his skin as it fell down his shoulders. The shirt had a large rip along the hem line, and was missing two buttons at the bottom. As the -c
    22:46:59Tory-Oakcroft : cotton unpeeled the skin beneath tensed and the cold bit causing goose bumps to rise across his torso. His chest bore a large tattoo that spread across the right side from shoulder blad to ribs spreading around the side and under his right arm. The curling writing embedded into his flesh the lords prayer, each word carefully scribed across his -c-
    22:47:12Tory-Oakcroft : his skin and bordered in a scroll. Underneath the larger print stalked his third rib bone, an area that at the time had been an excrutiating reminder of his oath. ‘In darkness we light, with battle and honour.” His wrist tattooed with the same symbol as the silver pendant hitched to his satchel, the brand still prominent but it was well worn and -c
    22:47:26Tory-Oakcroft : the scarred skin had faded over time. Broad shoulders and chest were littered with scars, some even to the point where along his ribs clear chunks of flesh has been torn from his side, and re grown into a thick white scar. He coughed slightly at her offer, his own throat choking him as he raised a brow. “Mabye you should save that for him?” He -c-
    22:48:07Tory-Oakcroft : his chin to the direction dominus had left and gave her a rather defiant smirk. The firelight spread across him as he launched the shirt at her a little harder than needed aiming to knock her concentration from threading the needle, his eye for a brief moment glinting with a little amusment. "Besides only a woman could have such a continuous -c-
    22:48:26Tory-Oakcroft : -c- arsenal of mindless conversation topics."=
    22:53:22GiadaΦMilos : She raised a brow "You think he would want to see me without my shirt? Once by accident I was bathing but he said he wasnt looking." she looked at his tattoos and scars and she drew in a breath . How could it be that two men from different Orders were so simiular ? She took the shirt and looked to see how she could salvage >>>
    22:58:35÷Ťûľľŷ÷ is away.
    22:59:39GiadaΦMilos : it. She carefully folded the fabric and bent over she began to sew the hem with tiny even stiches. "I think my conversation topics are quite interesting, or of course I wouldnt bring them up. " She pulled the thread through and then asked non chalently "do you like women that are blonde or brunette? I hear that many men have a preference, I >>>
    23:00:59GiadaΦMilos : always believed my hair nothing special, resembling the color of fresh cow dung without the green blades of grass in it" her fingers worked quickly and efficently . She had had much practice especially as of late. Looking forward to new clothing that would not have to be made by her own hand, she still needed to pick that up from the >>
    23:02:22GiadaΦMilos : clothier though. She looked up to give him another inquiring glance, veiled . It was a trapping question perhaps but she didnt see it that way. Her experience with men was quite minimal in reguards to anything but a "brother and sister" type relationship.
    23:06:56Tory-Oakcroft : =A knight was a knight on whatever earth you placed him, and the traditions of orders had grown over years and spread through crusades. They were similar across most civilisations. The mens similarities were clear but it was not hard to logically think of solutions for each...even if the solutions became more far stretched the hard you grasped. -c-
    23:07:07Tory-Oakcroft : His eyebrows raised, oh she really did make things far to easy. He leant a little, his eyes a deep flashing blue as they set on her and he let out a soft smile. The sincerity behind it made it unfold into what was actually a rather charming curve, that lightened his face and actually gave his youth a chance to shine through. Holding her gaze he -c-
    23:07:21Tory-Oakcroft : watched her carefully weighing her up as he taunted her with the silence before answering. “That would be something I think you should find out on your own my dear girl.” His eyes tailed over her toyingly and he smirked. “I cannot imagine why not.” The cheek came as a shock even to himself, but her reaction to Sybillas sneaking curves and -c-
    23:07:38Tory-Oakcroft : and feminine actions didn’t leave it hard to understand underneath her chatty surface there was a girl begging for appreciation. Which he gave to her, albeit carefully as not to over stretch it’s meaning other than a friendly pep talk. “interesting...” He smirked again and then rubbed the back of his neck at the next question. It honestly caught-c-
    23:07:50Tory-Oakcroft : him on the back foot, a typical female trap. Whatever answer he gave he was setting himself up or a fall. He raised a brow slowly and just watched her again. “What do you think?” He chuckled as he ran his hand back through his hair again to shift it from his face. He was opening a little, but one wrong question and he closed straight back to -c-
    23:08:04Tory-Oakcroft : where she had started. “It seems you attract tall, blonde and battle scarred.” He leant back on his elbows stretching out in front of the heat of the fire, lay back a little on the soft dry dirt at the fires surround. She was digging, it was not exactly subtle and he would leave it alone, for the minute. Tory was hard work, and very unlikely to -c-
    23:08:18Tory-Oakcroft : unlikely to rise to such challenges of attraction, whether it be out of naivety or simple personal choice.=
    23:11:25GiadaΦMilos : She bit her lip as she looked back down to her work "I do not know, though I suppose your right. Dominus and I met by chance, he said he remembers me when I was a novice . He was talking to Marcas his friend and my Captian but I was just a novice and there was a feast and a festival going on. He and I met here >>
    23:13:06GiadaΦMilos : at the cathedral. I was praying he was praying and he saw our symbol but thinking that I might have stolen it he spoke a oath and I thought I was having a vision. I spoke it back and then I knew someone else had survived." she picked up the shirt and looked at her handiwork. "As far as who you are attracted to? You do not show enough >>>
    23:14:54GiadaΦMilos : I cannot read you ." she worked on the last inches of the hem tying the knot of thread carefully so that it wouldnt come out and then she examined the other seams for weaknesses. "I have a penchant for being too curious for my own good. The reason I know the color of cow dung so well is that I had to clean it up enough times. I suppose you >>>
    23:16:41GiadaΦMilos : could say that my curiosity got me in plenty of trouble. " her eyes got a far off look "there was a lady that had visions in our town, she could read tea leaves and the future. All the girls went to her to see if there was a handsome man in theirs. I went once, and she gave me my coin back . She said that my future was not yet>>>
    23:17:24GiadaΦMilos : set in stone and she could see nothing." she gave a small smile "What do you think that means? Can a persons steps be totally ordered or do some have the power to order their own?"
    23:25:31Tory-Oakcroft : =He just listened. Taking in every ounce of information, it made him look as though he was listening appreciatively to what to others would be considered a charming story of blossoming romance, but in truth he was taking in the information. Dominus was a threat, higher ranking than her his actions had shown that he was clearly out for answers, -c-
    23:25:40Tory-Oakcroft : and that had Tory on the defensive. His past would make him a target, which is something he had managed to evade for a god year and a half...he was not planning on stopping that run quite yet. The information dripped through, it gave him knowledge of their routines, and of their binds to their knighthood. Holding himself steady he let out a well -c
    23:25:51Tory-Oakcroft : timed smirk at her self doubt. It seemed a running flaw. He raised a brow, and in truth he was a little amused. “There is nothing to read. I get a feeling however, that this is a side effect that is deeper set than last night’s little encounter with a certain other female.” Sybilla had ryled her. She was not good at hiding that hard stare of -c-
    23:26:05Tory-Oakcroft : of jealousy that had crossed her a good handful of times since they met. Tory may be withdrawn, he may be quiet but it gave him time to watch. Knowing those around you left you sitting on information that allowed you to hold your cards close to your chest until needed. His stature had wholey changed, his shoulders spread lazily his body -c-
    23:26:23Tory-Oakcroft : outstretched, he wasn’t hiding himself...aside from the obvious lack of shirt. His head upright and his fringe settling carefully out of his eyes, he was actually quite a striking figure. A well sloped jaw line, and olive skin that framed deep ocean eyes left him a true knights child. Strong in stature and soft in face. He was watching her, -c-
    23:26:37Tory-Oakcroft : and he smiled again softly. “You are never set. I believe however, that she saw in you something more than a need for satisfaction in men. The other women saw their future in doting their time to their wifely duty. You I imagine, saw duty in your order. Give you life chance to take it’s path Gia, and don’t push its direction...just let it come.” -c
    23:26:50Tory-Oakcroft : This was the third time in less days that he seemed to be taking on the councilling of women. His words were well thought, and general he was blunt with his truths. This was becoming a streak. He was very good at pointing people to take chances in their lifes, especially on those that fawned for each other and made no steps to take action. Funny,-c
    23:26:57Tory-Oakcroft : how good advice given is so very rarely taken by the giver. In fact in his case the subject of his advice was avoided to all cost.=
    23:31:00GiadaΦMilos : She made a face at the mention of Sybilla "She walks in the room and every male gets a stupid look and their eyes run over her body. " she pushed the needle through the cloth in a fit of pique and ended up stabbing her finger. Wincing she pulled her finger from under the hem and sucked the crimson drop of blood off before wiping it on her pants.>>>
    23:36:07GiadaΦMilos : "I walk into the room and get nary a glance, even you and Dominus." she sighed and seeing that there were buttons missing she went to one of her old shirts and carefully loosed the buttons from it so that she could sew them onto his shirt . "The buttons wont match quite but I will put these at the bottem so that you dont look so obviously>>
    23:39:28GiadaΦMilos : mismatched" sitting back down again she began the process of moving buttons, taking off the matching ones and replacing them. "Is it too much to ask to be thought of desirable and pretty even though you arent asking to be bedded by every man that walks in the door? " she stopped for a moment forgetting that the buttons were on her lap she moved >>>
    23:41:46GiadaΦMilos : to get the winebag. The buttons went scattering around and she brought her palm to her face. "My life is a series of clumsy happenings. " She got on her hands and knees and started to find and gather all the buttons back again. "Keep your mind on your Giada or you will find yourself wishing your life away" she looked up and gave him a slight>>
    23:41:55GiadaΦMilos : grin "That is my mother speaking...."
    23:42:21Rαυnίen has joined the conversation.
    23:42:30GiadaΦMilos : welcome)
    23:42:36Rαυnίen : ty))
    23:42:41Tory-Oakcroft : Welcome ^.^)
    23:42:55Rαυnίen has left the conversation.
    23:48:52Tory-Oakcroft : =In admittance he had probably fallen victim of that look, although he hoped that he hadn’t. Her words echoed and he simply raised a bow in disbelief at her. His own actions towards her were a subject he was planning to avoid, his answers would just cause her distress. He was however amused that he came into the category, and couldn’t help but -c-
    23:49:15Tory-Oakcroft : let a rather self satisfied smirk cross his features for a second before he spoke. “My girl. You are pushing too hard. You never noticed that the whole conversation the man went out of his way not to upset you?” Shaking his head he really was at a loss. He had every knowledge that he chose to make himself completely socially unaware, and at this -c
    23:49:27Tory-Oakcroft : point in time was lowering a little of the barrier that showed he could if he wanted actually control most situations around him. His understanding of the actions of others was profound, but his willingness to engage in them...that was something that would never heal. He nodded to the comment about the buttons, normally he would have dissuaded -c-
    23:49:38Tory-Oakcroft : her from sacrificing her own belongings but at this point he felt that sewing was giving her a sense of use. Still watching her he ticked his tongue. He was about to answer, but the buttons scattered and a few landed almost in his lap. Carefully brining them into the palm of his hand he offered them out to her, and then answered. His voice was -c-
    23:49:50Tory-Oakcroft : forever a quiet lull. “What is it you want me to say Giada. Because this conversation could circle for weeks without resolution.” His eyes questioned her a little, watching hers. Jealousy was a big issue for her, wanting things she thought others have. Even becoming unnecessarily possessive over things that were not a risk factor. Concentrating -c-
    23:49:59Tory-Oakcroft : on her face he raised a brow carefully and spoke guarded words. “Stop avoiding the obvious, just because you think that you are not deserving of it.” Her grin lightened him a little, and he chuckled. “A parents control lasts a lifetime. But she gave good advice it seems.=
    23:52:46GiadaΦMilos : Her fingers sifted through the dirt to find the last one and she took the buttons from his hand. "Your asking me to stop a conversation that goes in circles? Is this not the pot calling the kettle black?" she smirked and then retook his shirt and grabbed up the needle again. "I suppose I am asking why men which you and Dominus are the only ones I>>
    23:54:53GiadaΦMilos : have had much to do with, look at Sybilla with appreciation and yet only give me a nod of greeting? Is it because I do not wear a dress? Is it because I have cow dung hair or because I am simply not as appealing in manner and body." he wanted it and so she gave it to him. She started at the top of his shirt and began placing the buttons that>>>
    23:57:23GiadaΦMilos : matched first and made her way down. " I wish you only to speak the truth because I care not to hear placations or to be patronized." she lifted her head and met his eyes holding them briefly before they turned away and back to the shirt she was working on . "I have many doubts , and have had since the downfall of the Order. Doubts that I >>>
    23:58:45GiadaΦMilos : was spared because I was not good enough to fight and that is why Marcas sent me with the message. Doubts that I will ever get those images out of my mind and that my nights will cease to be filled with my screaming as I wake." she continued "During the day I can blot the images out with talk , at night when it is silent they creep like >>
    00:00:34GiadaΦMilos : a fog and smother me. I have dealt with the guilt , my life has some purpose and I need to find it....the blood of my brothers and sisters though still cries out to me" she finished the top few buttons and held it up to make sure they lined up . " You will need new shirts soon...." as if they had just been talking of the weather.
    00:08:36÷Ťûľľŷ÷ has left the conversation.
    00:11:48Tory-Oakcroft : =Touche. She had him with that. He snorted a little disgruntled then just smirked in agreeance. He raised a brow once more as she ran through a sudden surge of focussed jealousy and he pondered a moment, whether her focus victim was of importance or just because she was the nearest target. Generalising was always easier when you focussed on -c-
    00:12:03Tory-Oakcroft : something. Generalising however was what she was doing, and it was a little disconcerting. It worried him that she was taking his action into such consideration, as it made him take note that he was indeed being scrutinised. Not over his past, or his strength but of a new line...over his reactions to other people. Great....another area he needed -c
    00:12:15Tory-Oakcroft : to work on concealing. He let her finish before he spoke. Rubbing the back of his neck the jumbled mass of words made him pause to gather himself, he really had landed himself in an unescapeable situation. He sighed, and reaching out his hand his finger hooked under her chin to draw her eye line back to him. It was the only way he could manage -c-
    00:12:28Tory-Oakcroft : to hold her attention long enough for her to listen. “You focus so often on how people watch each other. On how they admire the form of a woman that you see as what you endure to be, that you miss those that watch you. You are so busy trying to be something else you are letting people who watch you as you are, be ignored.” He continued, but he -c-
    00:12:42Tory-Oakcroft : really was treading carefully with his words. “Those who focus on the horizon, always miss the wildflowers.” He gave a half smile, his hand still holding under her chin to make her take in his words. “The hardest thing in life, is to accept your faults. That is all that holds you apart from those that you hold with such awe. They accept their -c-
    00:12:52Tory-Oakcroft : flaws, and they do not dwell on them.” He moved to let his hand drop away from her face and he smirked, ending on a slight amused note. “If you want to get on all fours and rut like a cow....when you two finally figure it out. Please to the gods dose me up on enough ale that I am unconscious in a tavern far far away.” He chuckled a little as he -c-
    00:13:00Tory-Oakcroft : watched her.=
    00:17:46GiadaΦMilos : She pondered his words but she did not respond to them. Some things were best left to be private though she caught his meaning well enough. The last of the buttons were sewn and she tossed him his shirt "It will get you through a bit I think. " she put the needle and thread away and then held up the shears "I still can cut your hair >>>
    00:21:51GiadaΦMilos : you might see that the world looks better when not viewed through strands of hair" she gave a evil laugh and her eyebrows waggled as she opened and closed the shears. "You saw Dominus hair, he looks quite handsome and you could look a sight better if you tried. Though I suppose you hardly care to look one way or the other. "she made a face >>
    00:24:36GiadaΦMilos : "It would be nice to see your eyes for a change when you talk but ..." she tapped a finger at her lip " I think you use it, you are practiced at the art of looking like you were chiseled out of stone, but the eyes sometimes give away things that we are no conscience of so your hair just happens to give >>
    00:26:55GiadaΦMilos : you more time to react." she nodded sagely. "So I think you will deny me. " she was challenging him for if he said no then she would assume she was correct and if he said yes , well then that would show some defience "My Orders Masters liked to give tests , though the true test was not the apparant test , there was always a hidden one . >>>
    00:27:15GiadaΦMilos : so this is your test Brother Knight" she held up the shears again.
    00:39:26Tory-Oakcroft : =Catching the shirt mid air he swung it round onto his shoulders, buttoning the front with a clear concentration. The shirt sat a lot straighter now it did not have odd buttons missing and he smirked at her comment. “If I lose an ear, then you are going in the stream.” His mood truly had lightened, a mix of the familiar comrade setting and a health
    00:39:43Tory-Oakcroft : dose of being talked to death. Pushing his fringe back, he really did use it too often to hide behind. Watching her he lifted his chin a little. Asthetic measure was not something he really put much care to. When you are not intending to draw much attention, it is not a main concern. He raised a brow and stayed loitered lazily before the fire. “It
    00:39:54Tory-Oakcroft : has never been a huge concern no..” She struck him as someone that tended to have purpose behind most things. This was no exception, his face hardened as she set the line very clearly before him. Almost bare face challenging him...actually there was no almost about it. His jaw tensed, as he had to give it to her she had him cornered. He never imagi
    00:40:10Tory-Oakcroft : imagined something so simple as a hair cut would actually back him into a corner so profoundly. His fringe gave him breathing room. It masked his face in shadow allow those fleeting moments that flashed just before his control kicked in to hide behind rags of sandy hair. Grinding his teeth once more he watched her. “You –really- think you have me
    00:40:18Tory-Oakcroft : pegged don’t you?” He was closing down again. Shutting back behind the stone wall that thus far had started to lose a few bricks, his shoulders squaring in a stoop, eyes peering up unseen through a shadow of his fringe and he nearly, oh so nearly let out a snarl at being fenced in, in such a ridiculous manner. He stalled, silence hitting around
    00:40:29Tory-Oakcroft : them as the fire crackled loudly against the soft hum of the forest. Another twitch of his jaw came and he had to concede, if he declined then she would never stop pressing for answers. He would just have to be more careful about his words. In cornering she had almost condemned him to a good few weeks of stoic silence. His voice came out, toneless
    00:40:37Tory-Oakcroft : as he squared his shoulders with purpose. “I accept your test.” His smirk became almost vicious, the line of it teetering with an unseen angst that so far had hidden below the surface. “But you have to agree to stop questioning me.”=
    00:40:41Tory-Oakcroft : I gotta shoot hunnie.)
    00:40:54Tory-Oakcroft : I will be back tommorrow...)
    00:41:11Tory-Oakcroft : just play it you cut the damn hair lol. night xxxX)
    00:41:23Tory-Oakcroft has left the conversation.
    00:51:45GiadaΦMilos is away.
    00:52:56GiadaΦMilos has left the conversation.
    00:55:42°19 has joined the conversation.
    00:56:14°19 has left the conversation.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:02 am