Chronicles of Menouthis

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Role Play Website] The tales and stories woven within these lands.

17th June 2011

Kaidus
    Kaidus
    Admin
    Admin

17th June 2011 Empty 17th June 2011

Post  Kaidus Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:54 am

07:44:27_x-Ethan-Brendon-x_ has joined the conversation.
    07:44:42Sybilla·Covelin : HI Ethan
    07:44:44Sybilla·Covelin : )
    07:44:59_x-Ethan-Brendon-x_ : Hey Sybilla, one sec.
    07:45:00_x-Ethan-Brendon-x_ has left the conversation.
    07:45:34Tory-Oakcroft has joined the conversation.
    07:46:01Tory-Oakcroft : Much better XD.))
    07:46:04Sybilla·Covelin : lol)
    07:46:20Sybilla·Covelin : 'fraid I'm the only one awake at this hour)
    07:46:35Tory-Oakcroft : -Peers in her cuppie- Seems that way.)
    07:47:18Sybilla·Covelin has returned.
    07:48:09Tory-Oakcroft : -Chuckles- It is early even by british standards, I suppose. So it doesn't surprise me that everyone is sleeping.)
    07:48:58Sybilla·Covelin : it's 3 am... here)
    07:51:25Tory-Oakcroft : 8 am, and wow. You really are nocturnal my dear. If you are planning on heading bedward, I can stop chattering your ear off and let you.))
    07:52:54Tory-Oakcroft has left the conversation.
    07:52:58Tory-Oakcroft has joined the conversation.
    07:53:19Sybilla·Covelin : -shrugs- )
    07:53:26Sybilla·Covelin : my clock is all whacked)
    07:54:18Tory-Oakcroft : Bless you. It is possibly one of the worst things, when you cannot sleep.))
    07:54:22Tory-Oakcroft : ^.^)
    07:54:22Sybilla·Covelin : I mean I should be sleeping.... but i might just stay up all day now...)
    07:54:32Tory-Oakcroft : Lol.)
    07:56:09Tory-Oakcroft : You will need a tonne of coffe in that case.)
    07:56:30Tory-Oakcroft : Keep you bopping your way through the day.))
    07:56:52Jᶏy has joined the conversation.
    07:57:04Sybilla·Covelin : No coffee)
    07:58:13Tory-Oakcroft : Oh dear god girl!! No coffee!!!))
    07:58:22Tory-Oakcroft : How are you surviving?)
    07:58:36Tory-Oakcroft : You poor thing XD))
    07:58:38Jᶏy has left the conversation.
    08:00:07Victor_Raynor has joined the conversation.
    08:00:12Tory-Oakcroft : It's usually the first thing in my hand when I get up...well Tea not coffee, but it is the same notion.)
    08:00:21Victor_Raynor has left the conversation.
    08:00:27Sybilla·Covelin : lol Soda... not coffee..)
    08:00:33Sybilla·Covelin : I despise coffee)
    08:00:43Tory-Oakcroft : Wha...O.O))
    08:01:22Sybilla·Covelin : i know its like some rp'er sin or something)
    08:01:32Tory-Oakcroft : -Noddles-)
    08:02:05Tory-Oakcroft : Coffee is the golden liquid of the rpers arsenal...I just pass under the radar drinking tea =)))
    08:02:25Tory-Oakcroft : I suppose a sugar hype, is similar enough to a caffeine high.)
    08:02:41Sybilla·Covelin : >..> well... soda has caffeine...)
    08:02:54Tory-Oakcroft : Really?))
    08:03:14Tory-Oakcroft : I thought soda was just fizzy water?)
    08:06:26Sybilla·Covelin : >.> you guys must call it something different)
    08:07:06Sybilla·Covelin : I'm talking .... near constant feed of Dr. Pepper)
    08:07:07Tory-Oakcroft : Mabye, I guess ^.^)
    08:07:30Tory-Oakcroft : Ooooh! Pop, I am caught up now.))
    08:08:02Tory-Oakcroft : I thought you ment soda water, I was wondering how that would possibly have caffeine in it.)
    08:08:22Sybilla·Covelin : lolol)
    08:10:24Tory-Oakcroft : XD))
    08:13:25Tory-Oakcroft : Ugh, I need to start thinking about getting ready for work, and I really do not want to.)
    08:15:47Sybilla·Covelin : wooorrkk)
    08:17:17Tory-Oakcroft : Nuuuuu. Can I not just hide in here...?)
    08:17:21Tory-Oakcroft is away.
    08:17:39Sybilla·Covelin : lol you can hide in here and go to work)
    08:17:57Tory-Oakcroft : -Peers from under the rim like a kids monster.- But that defeats the object.))
    08:19:36Tory-Oakcroft : The whole point of the excercise is to hide so that I do not have to actually get up and go to work, going is just not an option -Stays hidden.-)
    08:21:51Sybilla·Covelin : lolol so stay here)
    08:23:09Tory-Oakcroft : I Plan to -Nods certainly- ((
    08:24:19Tory-Oakcroft : Wow, my fingers are being mutinous again.))
    08:25:31Sybilla·Covelin : lol)
    08:26:46Tory-Oakcroft : So my dear sybilla, what are your plans for you nocturnal evening?)
    08:27:43Sybilla·Covelin : -shrugs-)
    08:28:06Sybilla·Covelin : I have to go refill my cup, lol)
    08:28:58Tory-Oakcroft : Lol. Well i am going to go and make something to eat, and then if you fancy rping then i'll brb.))
    08:29:35Sybilla·Covelin : Sounds like fun)
    08:36:48Tory-Oakcroft has left the conversation.
    08:36:57Tory-Oakcroft has joined the conversation.
    08:37:35Tory-Oakcroft : Ugh, I really think that my hub is taunting me.)
    08:39:33Sybilla·Covelin : lol)
    08:42:58Tory-Oakcroft : Back, btw. Lol.)
    08:45:57Sybilla·Covelin : me too)
    08:46:39Tory-Oakcroft : ^.^ Would you like to post first?)
    08:47:40Sybilla·Covelin : Sure thing lemme just fire up the media player)
    08:49:01Tory-Oakcroft : -Chuckles- alreety.)
    08:57:26Sybilla·Covelin : It was pre-dawn early. One of the best times of the day. The docks were busy with workers getting ready to sail off for the day. Sybilla was just leaning against the corner of a building near the alleyway beside the wench watching as the day started around her. In new clothes, with a bath, and after a very hearty meal the woman looked /c/
    08:58:44Sybilla·Covelin : far healthier than she had only twelve hours earlier. Beyond that horizon somewhere... her parents were sailing and part of her wondered if at some moment they were going to appear and head back toward Hadara. Unlikely. Sybilla had been issued a punishment and if there was anything that she had learned over the last /c/
    08:59:46Sybilla·Covelin : near two centuries it was that her parents never faltered on punishments. Grounded. Banished. Thrown out. Her! Bah. Why she was thinking about this after a month? It hadn't bothered her when they'd done it. No, it was bothering her now because of that pig stealing wolf that was roaming about. Sybilla shook the thoughts from her /c/
    09:03:15Sybilla·Covelin : head and refocused on watching the people as they buzzed about around her. Watching how they acted and reacted to things. Ever studying how to be a better human. It should come naturally but Sybilla was not born in a city and sometimes, she forgot just how hard it was to behave like a civilized person. Too much of her mother's blood. /c/
    09:04:44Sybilla·Covelin : At least, today she remembered to wear something on her feet. Granted they were boots she'd made herself but... they covered her feet. Silly notion, having to cover ones feet. Something Sybilla didn't understand and rather despised about living in a city. As the crowds thinned again, Sybilla grew bored of leaning there and she pushed off /c/
    09:05:57Sybilla·Covelin : her little spot to shift her footing some. /d/
    09:10:07Tory-Oakcroft : The night had been long, and loud. Patrons crawling through the doors of the ‘Drunken wench’ until the small hours of the morning, singing and chattering as though they didn’t know the time. It had gotten to the point that he decided it was rather a fruitless practice to now be lying there staring at a cracked and broken ceiling in an attempt of -c
    09:13:58Tory-Oakcroft : sleep. Sitting up he shoved roughed hands b ack through his still damp hair, the sandy blonde crop having chance to now it was clean lay flat in it’s natural position, rather than matted in odd clumped directions. Creaking the bones in his neck to the left then the right he sighed a little. Grabbing his now clean shirt from the chair beside the -c-
    09:14:19Tory-Oakcroft : bed, he headed off downstairs. The chattering had finally died down in the place, the early dawn chorus slowly beginning to build in the distance. It wasn’t quite full light, as he shoved outside before the tender could shout out his question of if he wanted the room saving. He just replied with a wave of his hand in an attempt to say yes. -c-
    09:14:33Tory-Oakcroft : Surely he would assume that he did as his belongings still littered the room. Cold air bit his skin, his shirt hanging loose over his shoulders, the front unbuttoned as he almost looked a different man, than the sea weathered and beaten man from the night previously. His towering height, and broad shoulders made his gait wide and hulking as he -c-
    09:14:52Tory-Oakcroft : paced over the stone walkways towards...well in truth he didn’t know, he didn’t actually know what direction lead to where. Realising this he stopped and shoved his hand back through his hair looking around the empty streets, a little ocean blue eyes shimmered in the solace of the early morning. This was more his setting, silence...just the -c-
    09:15:09Tory-Oakcroft : just the sound of the morning rush of nature. He smirked, the offset smile giving what was otherwise a broad, and fairly classic ‘damsel saver, and dragon slayer’ appearance a sudden hilt of something not quite wholesome under the surface. His shirt still flicking open he sat on a small bench that littered near the square, leaning back he -c-
    09:15:24Tory-Oakcroft : he stretched out his spine and enjoyed the breeze coursing over the town. His tan skin under the shirt was scarred, the odd knick and gouge mark littering his skin. He yawned, letting his head lull on the back of the chair a little as he tried to atleast rest.=
    09:21:56Sybilla·Covelin : Watching, she smelled him before she saw him. It was the smell that she followed. Sybilla supposed in some way she was curious how much this human had put together with her foolish mistakes the day before. Washed and in clean clothes, the breeze catching untangled honey colored hair Sybilla looked far less wildling standing /c/
    09:23:08Sybilla·Covelin : there just a couple feet from him. Far more... human. Like she had the day before the woman invited herself to his company. Sitting on the other half of the bench. Head tilting back much like his, Sybilla resigned to sit there and let herself just listen. Though what she could hear and what he could hear were two vastly different things. /c/
    09:25:48Sybilla·Covelin : Like for instance, she could hear the pair of lovers in the alley across the road from them. Closer than that there was a business owner opening his store. She could hear the sound his heart beating. All these little things were amusement for Sybilla in one way or the other. Conversations people whispered to keep private were never /c/
    09:28:01Sybilla·Covelin : really so around her. Oh, the things people tried to hide. That was what the female knight had been doing yesterday... prodding at whatever this man had been hiding. Frankly, as a person who lived in hiding, Sybilla... really didn't care. Everyone had secrets. Everyone. Even those people who swore to live their lives in complete /c/
    09:28:57Sybilla·Covelin : honesty... had secrets. When Sybilla finally shifted her gaze in his direction it was with an amused smile. "Morning, Tory. Sleep well?" No, she imagined he didn't. What with all the racket of the wench. /d/
    09:33:29Tory-Oakcroft : =He only noted that she had joined him once he felt the vibration through the wood of the bench that her sitting herself sent out. Lifting his head forward, his eyes flashed over her with a sudden hard glint to the ocean iris’s. He was tired, and a little off his beat which meant he had every knowledge that a large amount of chatter like the -c-
    09:37:30Tory-Oakcroft : the night before would possibly send him off the deep end. God he hoped she wasn’t a morning person. The dawn chorus still spilled into the air an few a few moments she seemed to give him a grace period of silence, before she chirped in with a good morning. Roughs hands once more shoved through his hairline and he took in a short breathe, -c-
    09:40:13Tory-Oakcroft : almost seeming to keep his manner calm as he nodded a greeting in return. No words seemed to come easily from him, they just lingered under the surface hidden behind the cold stern expression that lingered his features for most of his interactions with people. He was under animated, and a little calculated. Oh she had made mistakes, no person of -c
    09:40:30Tory-Oakcroft : natural inclination would sneer there nose at food, when they were so lean. Answers came where none had been asked, and her manner and quick exit’s had him second guessing himself. He had a few notions, but in truth he had little concern what she hid either. He seemed to finally realise she was present fully pulling the buttons on his shirt -c-
    09:40:51Tory-Oakcroft : fastened as he sighed. “Sleep well? I think I would have slept better on hot coals.” The look he gave said he was not impressed, the slight clench of his jaw a sign that his temper was frayed. He let his glance trace over her once more, as he contemplated with a clearer head for a minute, watching as though he was on guard. He had pieced -c-
    09:41:51Tory-Oakcroft : something together, but getting information out of him even just about the weather was a hard tasked, as Giada had found while trying to pry, double guess and general out his soul.He jerked his chin downwardss to her feet, and then resumed his rather lazy positioning draped over the bench in the beginning sunlight. "I thought shoes were -c-
    09:42:11Tory-Oakcroft : -c- a work of the demons of boredom Milady. The way you avoided them last night." =
    09:48:40Sybilla·Covelin : Sybilla was no chatter box. Men didn't pay her to talk. At least, that was a rare occasion. A hand came to give a pat to his thigh before she moved her hand away and went back to listening to the world around them. The comment of shoes brought Sybilla eyes down toward the handmade foot coverings. Moccasins of sorts. Made /c/
    09:48:58Sybilla·Covelin : of deer skin which she had hunted. "Ah, yes, well... I wasn't myself yesterday. Didn't feel very well. Apologies for all that." Eyes glanced to the fact he'd buttons his buttons and she quietly laughed. A man being modest in front of a whore. How... amusing. Sybilla was not here to garner information. Whatever he knew... he knew. It /c/
    09:53:15Sybilla·Covelin : was not like Sybilla had the ability to somehow make him forget. Nor did she think him to be stupid. So, she would deal with it as it came. Like she dealt with everything else. Sybilla sat for awhile longer, letting the silence fall again. She liked it, the quiet interludes between conversations. Mainly because she got to listen to what was /c/
    09:56:14Sybilla·Covelin : going on around them. "I do hate things on my feet however, society demands..." and so she conforms. Like cattle being led to slaughter./d/
    10:01:24Tory-Oakcroft : =Again the same odd smirk rolled his face, and he just let a nod out at her answer. The market around them was starting to gather speed, people beginning to buzz and chase across the cobbles busying about their early morning tasks. The fresh smell of bread thickened the air, catching his attention for a minute as the nausea sense in his stomach -c-
    10:01:38Tory-Oakcroft : rolled again after yesterday. The hunger bit at him but he just swallowed it back a little, he had little intention of weaving his way through the busying crowd for a simple loaf of bread. Running his hands down the front of his shirt to smooth out the buttons, he watched the market. The profession she held had little importance to him, -c-
    10:01:59Tory-Oakcroft : considering that each person would do what they willed for money. It probably paid the bills quite nicely he assumed. But that was a different side not all together. His hand shoved back through his hair, as the silence slowly began to be demolished. People chatting and spilling into the streets he raised a brow at the sudden influx of activity.-c-
    10:02:12Tory-Oakcroft : A gaggle of women chattered beside the bench, cackling between themselves as their children ran and yelled around the square. A final cackle had his nerve set truly on edge and he pushed forward, his hands shoving him upward as he nodded a little. “Indeed it does dictate I suppose. However, that does not mean a person has to follow such -c-
    10:02:23Tory-Oakcroft : A gaggle of women chattered beside the bench, cackling between themselves as their children ran and yelled around the square. A final cackle had his nerve set truly on edge and he pushed forward, his hands shoving him upward as he nodded a little. “Indeed it does dictate I suppose. However, that does not mean a person has to follow such commands.”
    10:02:30Tory-Oakcroft : Ugh.)
    10:02:48Tory-Oakcroft : He let his head cock at an odd angle before he shrugged a little. “I do believe I owe you a food source.” He had quelled his own need for a hunt, in a brawl in the bar early in the evening after most had gone to bed. Early morning was the best time for a good riot in a pub. But food was something he still needed. Heading towards the smell of -c-
    10:03:00Tory-Oakcroft : of bread he had finally conceded he had to eat despite the crowds, he just walked off. Assuming if she wanted to follow she would, if not...not his issue.=
    10:08:49GameBreaker101-CtD- has joined the conversation.
    10:08:54GameBreaker101-CtD- : hi
    10:09:10Tory-Oakcroft : Hello.)
    10:09:11GameBreaker101-CtD- has left the conversation.
    10:14:38Sybilla·Covelin : Sometimes, in order to hide in plain sight following commands was the best way to do it. When he suddenly was up out of his seat and moving, Sybilla lingered to watch him move through the crowd. Some distance was between them before she followed. Slipping between people with ease before she'd come up from behind /c/
    10:14:47Sybilla·Covelin : him to try and slide a hand onto his upper arm. To give a light tug with a smile. "I know a quiet place." This wasn't seduction. This wasn't Sybilla trying to gain a client. She wasn't trying to get information. She just knew what it was like to want some peace and quiet. If he started walking in the direction she wanted to go she'd /c/
    10:18:10Sybilla·Covelin : immediately let go of him and return that comfort of personal space. "You don't -owe- me anything." So, when he went to pay for the bread Sybilla put her hand out to stop him. It was a strange thing to be so odd about letting people pay for things but she was so used to being able to provide for herself. She was more than capable of /c/
    10:19:13ᓷŠ³ᙔᙇᓸ has joined the conversation.
    10:19:33Terps has joined the conversation.
    10:19:52GameBreaker101-CtD- has joined the conversation.
    10:20:02Sybilla·Covelin : Welcome x 3)
    10:20:07GameBreaker101-CtD- : HI!
    10:20:12Terps has left the conversation.
    10:20:13Smith-XsT- has joined the conversation.
    10:20:36GameBreaker101-CtD- : sup guys
    10:20:40Sybilla·Covelin : This is an rp room. )
    10:20:51Sybilla·Covelin : providing for herself that she didn't -need- to work. Frugality was a good thing in creatures that lived long lives. "Cheese and some meat too." Because bread wasn't enough for a man of his well, build and her hand wasn't about to move until the other one had dug out the coin needed to pay for everything and she was sure that /c/
    10:21:02Sybilla·Covelin : Tory was not going to argue with her. /d/
    10:21:03GameBreaker101-CtD- : what
    10:21:17TJ-XsT- has joined the conversation.
    10:21:37GameBreaker101-CtD- : i got no bitches to fuck here
    10:21:42Smith-XsT- : hahaa
    10:21:44Smith-XsT- : swag
    10:21:51 Host Sybilla·Covelin kicked GameBreaker101-CtD- out of the chat room: (Permanent Ban)
    10:21:54TJ-XsT- : make a guy your bitch. still counts
    10:22:03 Host Sybilla·Covelin kicked Smith-XsT- out of the chat room: (Permanent Ban)
    10:22:03Tory-Oakcroft : Punt number 1.)
    10:22:04ᓷŠ³ᙔᙇᓸ : wow...))
    10:22:09Tory-Oakcroft : Punt number 2.)
    10:22:17 Host Sybilla·Covelin kicked TJ-XsT- out of the chat room: (Permanent Ban)
    10:22:19ᓷŠ³ᙔᙇᓸ : i just love watching these gous go poof))
    10:22:27Tory-Oakcroft : And there goes number three. Nice form Sybilla.)
    10:22:28ᓷŠ³ᙔᙇᓸ : and to fill the marker their IPs))
    10:22:40Tory-Oakcroft : Excellent back swing there.)
    10:23:23ᓷŠ³ᙔᙇᓸ : userhost: GameBreaker101-CtD-=+01DA733EDD920392@Oasiz-3E352.dsl.hstntx.swbell.net - userhost: Terps=+CE111DDD9E76FC2E@Oasiz-FF690.san.res.rr.com
    10:23:24ᓷŠ³ᙔᙇᓸ : ------------------
    10:23:30ᓷŠ³ᙔᙇᓸ : oops sorry))
    10:23:41Sybilla·Covelin : Thanks.. lol)
    10:23:47Sybilla·Covelin : Got the third?)
    10:23:54Tory-Oakcroft : -He wasn't so easy through the crowd, his large size meaning it took him longer to shift his way through the crowds of people, weaving uneasily through them before he was tugged a little aside. His eyes fell downward onto the girl and he raised a brow, again no words just a nod in response as he headed towards the quieter area. Following the -c-
    10:23:56ᓷŠ³ᙔᙇᓸ : yes i got a couple more too))
    10:25:21ᓷŠ³ᙔᙇᓸ : userhost: witsmamma=+206F1F8B80093C33@Oasiz-A9EC1.gv.shawcable.net - userhost: TJ-XsT-=+89309C5920D1ADE3@Oasiz-55.177.1669A - userhost: Smith-XsT-=+7A2E0E17E932B6EF@Oasiz-1AF22.nycap.res.rr.com ))
    10:25:42Sybilla·Covelin : K... ty! )
    10:25:56Sybilla·Covelin : Think we'll get back to rp now.)
    10:26:08ᓷŠ³ᙔᙇᓸ : np
    10:26:24Tory-Oakcroft : -c- line of her conversation as she dug within her stores to find payment. He just watched. No argument came, he had little complaint if she felt the need to supply them, with food. Argument would involve more than a few syllables worth of speech. Pushing his hand back through his hair again he just crossed his arms over his chest, the broad -c-
    10:28:09Tory-Oakcroft : -c- space of it meaning he looked a little like a rottweiler on guard, his posture stern and hard faced. She was an oddity, which he just couldn't weigh up....but for the moment she was civil, and had made no attempt to either rob, or remove body parts from him so he was happy to leave questions unasked. The heavy boots on his feet scraped a -c-
    10:29:24Tory-Oakcroft : -c- a little at the ground as finally he spoke. He had always been so used to most having to ask him to repeat his conversation, or just vaguely nodding at his quiet tone that they hadn't heard that the fact she seemed to hear him asthough he shouted made things a little easier for him. "I have no complaint of free provisions milady. -c-
    10:29:46ᓷŠ³ᙔᙇᓸ : anyways, if you guys need help I shall be in Borgia esylium, and the eternal keep whisper caryan or saint angura, theres no sounds ot this bot))
    10:29:58Sybilla·Covelin : alrighty!)
    10:30:06Sybilla·Covelin : ty again!)
    10:30:20ᓷŠ³ᙔᙇᓸ : *tips hat and does his job ot destroy the troller wanabes*))
    10:30:23ᓷŠ³ᙔᙇᓸ : np))
    10:30:41ᓷŠ³ᙔᙇᓸ : i know what its liek to have a room go from 15+ to 2 cause them))
    10:31:02ᓷŠ³ᙔᙇᓸ : saddly i can make a room go from 30+ to 1 with a simple action if need be))
    10:32:08Tory-Oakcroft : -c- and mayhap owe was the incorrect wording." Keeping his eye on the few patrons in the shop. Just enjoying being clean and well fed for the moment was good enough for him, no longer covered in dirt he felt a little more at ease but still he was studious. Careful in every action as not to draw attention to himself, even seeming to go as far as -c-
    10:32:19ᓷŠ³ᙔᙇᓸ has left the conversation.
    10:33:20Tory-Oakcroft : -c- to over exaggerate his size when needed to give an air of stand offish danger in order to keep him isolated, but he spoke with such eloquance. His accent a smooth charm of well rounded syllables and careful melody that juxtaposed his size.=
    10:35:06Sybilla·Covelin : Oh, if he milady'd her one more time. Sybilla took in a deep breath. Used the bread to lightly tap him in the arm. "Enough with the milady's. If you don't want those knights to know who you are you best change your wording." A playfulness was given in her tone, one that suggested that she too had figured some things out throughout /c/
    10:40:17Sybilla·Covelin : their encounter last night. With the goods purchased and gathered in her arm, Sybilla eyed him some. "You look a bit like a dog ready to bite." Which amused her to no end. "Come, at the end of this street there is a large tree. No ever goes over there. It's quiet." When they got there, Sybilla held no qualms parking herself on the /c/
    10:42:49Sybilla·Covelin : ground in the dirt to lean against the large tree's trunk. A hunk of bread was broken off and handed in his direction. When he went to take it she snagged it away from him with a playful smile. To her everything could be a game because she was still very, very young. Still a pup. Still, she'd hold it out for him and leave her hand /c/
    10:43:47Sybilla·Covelin : there until he took it. "whatever you think you know... you're probably wrong." It was said even as she broke off a piece of bread for herself with a very wolfish smirk on her face. /d/
    10:47:52Tory-Oakcroft : -The air thickened a little at the threat, as the only response he gave was a tick in his jaw of the muscles tightening, and his eyes hardening a little. He had little intention of dignifying her with a response, as that would be a key to letting her know that he had something to hide. Silence he had found was usually the best policy. Strong -c-
    10:49:34Tory-Oakcroft : -c- forearms still shackled across his chest. He was like a golem. Hulking heavy steps, a refusal to speak and a stern facial attitude that set most on edge. His own cheshire smile met hers as he slumped in the dry dirt at the base of the tree. The bread snatched from under him, he just chuckled a little. "I very much doubt what ever I think -c-
    10:51:00Tory-Oakcroft : -c- truly matters to you that much either way, Mi..." He paused in his words and just smirked a little. "Pest. Better?" He took the bread and wolfed it down as though he hadn't eaten for a week. The large portion just enough to ease his sickenss, caused by malnourishment. Letting his back rest against the tre trunk, it scuffed on his shirt -c-
    10:52:25Tory-Oakcroft : -c- the rough bark leaving a large dusty brown mark dwn the back of the white cotton. He crossed his legs lotus style before him, the rough edge in his eyes subsiding now he was away from the chaos of town. He raised a brow finally....human curiosity was a killer. It ment he was stupid enough to stumble into an almost open admission of guilt. -c-
    10:55:06Tory-Oakcroft : -c- "You do realise, that another knight is no threat." Another...it was an idiotic mistake and he knew it. He almost outwardly cringed once he said it but just pushed a large chunk of cheese into his mouth to try and shut himself up. Silence....that would work.=
    11:05:54Tory-Oakcroft : O.o.)
    11:06:02Sybilla·Covelin : what?)
    11:06:24Sybilla·Covelin : "I've been called worse things..." seeing the way he ate the piece of bread she held the rest out to him and shrugged. Not really her cup of tea. Great filler but she burned through it too quickly for it to hold off hunger for very longer. The words he spoke caused an almost painful pound of her heart against her ribs. The swallow was audible. /c/
    11:06:59Tory-Oakcroft : My computer keeps freezing. So that I can't get to any screens...random.)
    11:07:11Sybilla·Covelin : odd)
    11:09:54Sybilla·Covelin : Even the sound of her breath as it left her nostrils was audible. She was huffing. Jaw muscles were working. Blue eyes were staring at Tory, watching him chew his food as if it would give her some answer to this irrational fear of hers. It was fear that spread across her face. Too late now to shove it away and act as if she hadn't reacted /c/
    11:13:55Sybilla·Covelin : at all. "Depends on who you are and what the knight's represent...." The words came as Sybilla looked away from him to stare upwards toward the sky. "People don't understand..." certainly she could be talking about being a whore and if that's the direction he took the conversation then Sybilla would run with it. "...they judge without ever /c/
    11:15:14Sybilla·Covelin : trying to understand. It's ignorance... unfortunately, it seems to run rampant among those who carry sharp pointy metal sticks." Without a thought her hand dropped to rub at her hip when she spoke. /d/
    11:17:24Tory-Oakcroft : =Ocean eyes cauight her mistake, oh his was fairly stupid but she was almost choking down her food the minute she realised that he had any association to a knighthood. The snuff out of her nose made him raise his brow his head leaning to one side while he watched her reaction still pushing oversized bites of food into his mouth. He just waited. -c-
    11:18:32Tory-Oakcroft : AGH!)
    11:18:36Tory-Oakcroft : I am gonna be late!!!!))
    11:18:47Tory-Oakcroft : I will brb I am gonna run to work, I'll be back in bout an hour.))
    11:19:12Sybilla·Covelin : kk)
    11:19:12Tory-Oakcroft : xxxx)
    11:21:09Tory-Oakcroft has left the conversation.
    12:04:02Tory-Oakcroft has joined the conversation.
    12:04:16Sybilla·Covelin : welcome back)
    12:04:22Tory-Oakcroft : Thankyou thankyou.)
    12:04:39Tory-Oakcroft : If you could repost me my first para. I will continue ^.^)
    12:05:29Sybilla·Covelin : =Ocean eyes cauight her mistake, oh his was fairly stupid but she was almost choking down her food the minute she realised that he had any association to a knighthood. The snuff out of her nose made him raise his brow his head leaning to one side while he watched her reaction still pushing oversized bites of food into his mouth. He just waited. -c-
    12:07:29Tory-Oakcroft : -c- letting her finish the little speech. Knights had little issue with her profession, in his time infact he had probably known a fair few that under the radar had used the services of such. Which lead him to lean towards this conclusion not being right. He just mused onb the subject, decided in truth it was possibly better to keep -c-
    12:09:11Tory-Oakcroft : -c- his opinion to himself considering that he was no martyr to preach on the matter of false idetities. Stretching his back out he just dropped a large chunk of meat in her lap, motioning his hand towards it. "Eat." To most who didn't pay atention he almost seemed a simpleton. His words for the most part simple and few between, with a broad -c-
    12:10:51Tory-Oakcroft : -c- and hard jawline, most assumed he was just an eejit with a heavy weapon. The sandyt hair in his eyes was really starting to test his patience, flitting into his sightline. Pushing it back roughly once more he just smiled, the calm movement of his expression easing with a careful amount of control toward her. "Understanding is underrated, -c-
    12:12:24Tory-Oakcroft : -c- pest. Believe me on that." She was easier to talk to than most, willing to bear the silences and even contribute her own, which loosened his tonguer a litle toward her. Tory was a hard man to converse with, but patience was a virtue as it was said. His voice finally after some minutes silence came out a little louder than it had -c-
    12:13:43Tory-Oakcroft : -c- been previously. The bass tone undercurrenting under the now louder soft treble of his vocals. Watching her as he spoke, he raised a brow as though he thought about his words even as he spoke them. " There are a large number of people who will cull all that they fear, and all that threatens their peaceful ignorance for the sake of -c-
    12:15:55Tory-Oakcroft : -c- keeping that existance long lived, and fruitful. To fear those that you cannot control, is not a trait I personally endear in the general public, if something wishes not to conform to your society, then your society should accomodate not force it's hand." He turned his eyes off her the minute he had finished his speech, and just shrugged as -c-
    12:16:23Tory-Oakcroft : -c- though the sentence actually was pointless. Tearing another large chunk of bread from the loaf in his hand he chewed it back.=
    12:19:27Tory-Oakcroft : Wow my fingers betrayed me on that one....the typos are atrocious.)
    12:27:02Sybilla·Covelin : Eat. Tossing her meat like she was a... okay, well, despite the fact that she was some kind of animal. Sybilla stared at the given piece of meat. Despite the two deer she'd hunted last night there was an underlying hunger. A bite was taken off the piece and she listened to him speak, maybe this one she didn't have to worry /c/
    12:27:12Sybilla·Covelin : about either. Oh, she'd trusted humans before and it'd gotten messy. No. Just. No. Sybilla sat in the silence after he was finished just eating and picking at the bit of meat. When she was done she wiped her hands on her skirt before digging in her pocket to retrieve a small thin strip of leather. Without a word Sybilla got up and /c/
    12:27:24Sybilla·Covelin : maneuvered until she sat directly in front of him. Eying him trying to discern whether he was just toying with her by saying all the right things so he could get her to tell him what she was or whether he was telling the truth. Watching him struggle with his hair, Sybilla let out a long breath of air and untied the strip of leather holding /c/
    12:30:56Sybilla·Covelin : bother him. "Sometimes, society has a right to fear things they don't understand but that doesn't mean the things they fear want to be the cause that fear." Did it make sense? Probably not. Sybilla wasn't even sure if she was trying to tell him or trying to see if he already knew. Though, she had a good feeling this round and round /c/
    12:32:01Sybilla·Covelin : conversation was eventually not going to be so beat around a bush. /d/
    12:36:22Tory-Oakcroft : one sec.))
    12:36:58Sybilla·Covelin : k)
    12:41:48Tory-Oakcroft : -Every movement she made that came within what would pass as his personal space, which in hind sight was a little larger than most people was carefully judged and watched. The constant flickering eye movements keeping every angel under surveillance as she reached to tame back his fringe. The look he gave was a little disconcerted, he was -c-
    12:43:08Tory-Oakcroft : -c- almost going cross eyed to try and see the results of the binding around his hair. After a few minutes of gurned expressions, and the beginnings of a tension headache behind his eyes from straining the he resolved that actually it was impossible to see the top of his own head, and wondered why he was trying. He squared his shoulders -c-
    12:44:24Tory-Oakcroft : -c- a little. The movement finally getting rid of the rather unconfident stoop he held and setting his posture correctly to his size. His head held up a little, his fringe back he was a little uneased that he had nowhere to retreat to. Words were not toys, theye were there for a reason, and he had few to say for the most part. But the ones he -c-
    12:46:00Tory-Oakcroft : -c- did were carefully mused over. Conversation was pointless unless you had something to say. His lips twithed at the corners as he shook his head. "Little pest. If something does not mean to cause fear, then that would surelt mean that the object in question has an empathy enough towards it's fear subject, that it is not infact to be feared. -c-
    12:47:54Tory-Oakcroft : -c- For something that does not want, or aimed to be feared. Is not dangerous out of purpose....but out of survival." Closed pages and careful wording ment as ever. He shrugged his shoulders slightly, and chewed back the final piece of his loaf. "You my girl, seem to have a very jaded perspective of the world. Considering you spent your -c-
    12:49:11Tory-Oakcroft : -c- hard earned wages on a wandering stray....I don't think it is a natural mindset for you but an inherent one." He just cocked his head and chuckled.=
    13:02:28Sybilla·Covelin : People took Sybilla's constant brushing touches for other motives when in reality it was the wolf-nature that needed touch to communicate. Only humans didn't communicate through touch. They... were very bad at saying what they really wanted to say. Hard earned wages. Right. Sybilla shifted to put some distance between them /c/
    13:02:38Sybilla·Covelin : again and some silence while she contemplated his words. Maybe her view of the world was a little off. Jaded as he said. After awhile Sybilla tilted her head off to the side, "what exactly to don't you think is a natural mindset for me?" He did know. He knew and he thought she was supposed to be some... monster or something. /c/
    13:03:35Sybilla·Covelin : Easy, Sybilla, maybe this had nothing to do with it at all and everything to do with a whore who robbed him once. Just, deep breaths. This was exactly why no sane werewolf went four days without eating because then it caused screw ups like she made yesterday and it made men like Tory curious. Oh, now she made her bed... /c/
    13:03:53Sybilla·Covelin : and excuse the pun... she'd have to lie in it. /d/
    13:06:17Tory-Oakcroft : -He stood slowly, finally deciding that he had been sat for a little to long, and that his legs were beginning to cramp, her movement giving him space to do so. The dust laced the back of his pants and he brushed it down letting plumes of dust settle on the floor around him. There was alot of thinks about most people that they hid behind, an -c-
    13:08:06Tory-Oakcroft : -c- arrogant persona, a sword or an instrument mabye. Every single one was nothing more than a tool of the fact that each an every one had insecurities, and past dealings that they wished to stay just that. He had his own. A knight with no purpose, was like a bicycle without wheels, it just didn't go. Squaring his shoulders once more he stretched -
    13:09:28Tory-Oakcroft : -c- out to full height, the bones of his vertebrate clicking along the lenght of his spine and he grumbled out a complaint under his breathe at the pain that shuddered through his joints. It was like he was persecuting her. Letting his silence drag out as long as possible, his eyes finally resting on her as he lent his back against the tree -c-
    13:10:56Tory-Oakcroft : -c- trunk. Curiosity, had supassed itself within him at this point and even meandered past suspicion to a whole new place of actual interest. Information was something he craved, and giving him sparkling enticements that it lingered under the surface almost made his skin bubble. Cocking his head to one side he finally gave he a once over, -c-
    13:14:14Tory-Oakcroft : -c- contemplating his answer to the question. "Well now little pest. It seems someone is nervous....to answer what I expect you to be would be to tell you what I think you classify as. You really thought that one would work?" He just chuckled and shook his head. " Your perspective is jaded, because you put everyone in a box and act towards them -c-
    13:16:33Tory-Oakcroft : -c- as such." He finally pushed off the tree bark, and aimed to head off back towards the market. He needed to find work, or a wage atleast somehow, and he had a feeling that she would not be particularly keen to follow him considering that she almost choked when she had figured out about his "shining armor" underbelly. "Tell me though.-c-
    13:18:26Tory-Oakcroft : -c- "So ask yourself your own question, of me. What exactly are you antiscipating my mindset be?" His stride long, he pushed across the street aiming towards the cobblers of the night earlier.=
    13:30:54Sybilla·Covelin : The silence, despite the fact that with his heart beating in her ears was anything but, was deafening. Answer already. Say something. Then he did speak. It caused a furrowing of her brows so deep that she almost looked angry. "I do not put everyone in boxes..." Just knights and people with swords get put in boxes. She didn't say it /c/
    13:31:06Sybilla·Covelin : but it was implied in her tone. His mindset? She anticipated his mindset to be the same as every other sword carrying, armor wearing... person. That she be strung up and skinned. Murdered for something she had no control over. Never mind the fact that she'd condemned herself to spend three nights a month chained and /c/
    13:31:19Sybilla·Covelin : locked away inside a cage. Or that she had no desire to do any humans harm... ever and that's why she'd spent four days starving. No one would care. They would only see the monster. Not the person. That was what she anticipated everyone's mindset to be... by the time she had wrestled with her own thoughts and looked up /c/
    13:31:33Sybilla·Covelin : he was gone. Sybilla was stuck following scents which took longer when she hit a group of a people but she saw him across the street and slipped through to jog the rest of the way only to put her hand on the door to prevent him from opening it. "You're right, my perspective of people who belong to Orders and take oaths is a little /c/
    13:38:40Sybilla·Covelin : jaded. Men like that killed my mate." She had never been able to use the word husband. It seemed like such a strange word to her. "So, yes, I put them in neat little boxes because they scare me. You scare me because you remind me of what they were like. Arrogant, half-cocked smiles, thinking you were going to slay some monster in the dark...." /d/
    13:47:45Tory-Oakcroft : -The door in front of him suddenly halted in it’s swing and slammed shut again, her hand present in the centre, he rubbed the bridge of his nose and turned on his axis to face her. Impressive. She definitely was persistent. The stern glare of his eyes furrowed over her, as her words spilled out without prior though, his teeth gritted in his jaw -c-
    13:48:08Tory-Oakcroft : as he let her finish her words. Calmly, Tory. His face stayed stern for the minute, the pressure in the muscle locking his grimaced teeth in a clench almost unnatural. She thought she knew him, just like everyone else always did. Who was he to change her opinion, he didn’t particularly care either way whether she though he was actually a woman -c-
    13:48:30Tory-Oakcroft : on the weekends, or well anything actually. She could assume what she liked, so why did he feel the need to correct her. Taking in a slow breathe he just furrowed his brow, the slightly irritated expression glaring at her as he watched her little outburst. “Are you quite finished?” The word ‘mate’ finally put the last piece of the jigsaw spot -c-
    13:48:53Tory-Oakcroft : into place. Raw meat, a familiar passion in her eyes at the thought of chase,...all the pieces that had once been jumbled finally settled in a Sybilla shaped pattern and the light bulb in his head lit. His smirk deepened. His chest squared and he took a step forward, in an aim to force her steps backwards. “ May I interrupt your hate party for -c-
    13:49:15Tory-Oakcroft : just a second? But how exactly does that make you any different from them...?” All she was doing was assuming, without proof that he was going to slice her into ribbons without provocation. “You have just classified someone in a box...which I may like to point out, you have no definitive facts to...and are distinctly wrong. And assumed that -c-
    13:49:28Tory-Oakcroft : because of you paper thin information that he will act in the way that you expect him to act based on others you have encountered.” He forced another step forward if he could. “You girl, have no high ground.” He had not once lied to her, and he had not once made any reaction towards her odd behaviour but one sentence had caused her to see him as -c
    13:49:43Tory-Oakcroft : the next tyrannical demon here to take over the world. A little self satisfied he stared down at her, the final nail in the coffin actually tasted quite sweet at this point after her little speech. “You certainly are not one to throw stones, Wolfie.” Knights were not stupid, nor were they as ignorant as the masses. The existence of fantasy -c-
    13:49:55Tory-Oakcroft : fairytale beasts and goblins were all too real to them, and he had experienced a few in his time. He snorted out a little hopefully his forward steps having removed her grip from the door, and hoping that his correction of the fact that she was the one who was pidgeon holing him...might hit home.=
    13:53:36Yazid ‎Zubair has joined the conversation.
    13:54:45Sybilla·Covelin : Welcome to IK)
    13:55:22Yazid ‎Zubair : Thank you. ]
    14:00:21Tory-Oakcroft : Hello.))
    14:05:28Sybilla·Covelin : How does it... eyes of blue flicked between him and the ground. Sybilla's color slowly drained and she stepped away from him, from the door, brows furrowing not in anger but in apparent pain. Daniel's death had done more damage than she thought. A decade of gnashing her teeth in anger at a few had turned her bitter to /c/
    14:09:50Sybilla·Covelin : a whole group and in turn somehow she'd become them. Eyes welled and Sybilla peered at the crowd moving behind them now that the morning was fully upon them. Those people? If they knew the truth would cast stones. Would have her skin. Obviously, it was time for her to go find something else to do instead of standing /c/
    14:15:26Sybilla·Covelin : there shedding tears like some twenty-something year old little girl. Thumbs were used to wipe away the tears and while she knew she should apologize for her assumptions, she wasn't sure -how- to apologize for such a thing. Maybe she should even be trying to rebut that she wasn't what he thought she was but at the /c/
    14:17:17Sybilla·Covelin : moment she was stuck. Stuck on the fact that she'd been letting those men torture her for an entire decade. Maybe her silence would just be enough? It would have to be. The silence and the awful look on her face that came with self realization. /d/
    14:19:29Tory-Oakcroft : -First the colour drain, then the tears...oh lord here we go. He watched the woman before him seem to go from nought to 60 on the female emotion scale in a matter of seconds. His hand coming up to pinch the bridge of his nose, as he eased the tension there a moment. Great, guilt. Something that he had never truly been able to kick out -c-
    14:23:05Tory-Oakcroft : -c- of himself was his resounding empathy for guilt. The trail of her face, came as a slight shock. He did think she would be a little thicker skinned than she had. This is why Tory stayed silent, it was easier. Rubbing at the back of his neck he decided that yet again his shoes would have to wait. People were beginning to notice the pair stood -c-
    14:24:33Tory-Oakcroft : -c- outside the cobblers, and a large man stood before a crying woman didn't paint the nicest picture to most. Excellent, just the ticket. A slow release of air came now, sighing from him as he went to tug her chin upwards a little with his forefinger so he was speaking to her face not the top of her head. "Everyone has their cross to carry -c-
    14:25:45Tory-Oakcroft : -c- pest." His voice had gone quiet again, the progress she had made at getting conversation out of him having retracted back to almost where they started. "Just do not let that cross over bear you, or you may find that you have forgotten who you are supposed to be." He nodded curtly letting her face drop final if she wanted and leant -c-
    14:26:33Tory-Oakcroft : -c- back against the doorway in thought, waiting for her to calm herself down. It seemed he still had a little galantry left in him afterall. Just a sdmall amount. A half smile came to his face at this thought.=
    14:27:45Yazid ‎Zubair has left the conversation.
    14:29:05Tory-Oakcroft : Did I scare him off?)
    14:29:16Sybilla·Covelin : nah)
    14:31:27Tory-Oakcroft : Good.....^.^)
    14:36:04Sybilla·Covelin : Words her father would have used. Which brought a slight roll of the eyes at the thought. It seemed she could not escape her parents. No matter where she was or where they were. Funny how that happened. She was calm. Never had she uttered a single sob. Still she took in a deep breath and settled the emotions back where /c/
    14:38:48Sybilla·Covelin : they were supposed to be. "I'm sorry I assumed you would think the worst but please, don't tell anyone." And yes, she realized how ridiculous it was to be asking him a favor after she just treated him the way she did but the less people that knew... well, Sybilla didn't want to have to lay in her cage and wonder that was all. /c/
    14:40:23Sybilla·Covelin : Who she was supposed to be those words rattled around in her head and she peered toward the building that she'd put in the request to purchase. Still no word. No word from the crown. No word from the Merchant's guild. Maybe, it was just her. Sybilla peered in Tory's direction... "I am what I am. Every month, I'm reminded of /c/
    14:43:09Sybilla·Covelin : it for three days. It's not something I get to forget." Whore. Baker. It didn't matter what her human skin did to keep busy as long she did one thing correctly for three days out of a month. Sybilla would consider herself a successful werewolf. "I will never...ever...be responsible for the death of another person. Not me, not...any of me."/d/
    14:51:40Tory-Oakcroft : -The door behind him suddenly opened, leaving him a little off balance as his right foot slid backwards into the doorway to cmpensate his weight. A disgruntled cobbler bore the brunt of his weight as his back hit into him. The weight of him was enough to push most back a step. He grumbled and gathered his footing moving aside from the doorway, -c-
    14:54:02Tory-Oakcroft : -c- in a barage of scolding from the shop owner. Rubbing the back of his neck, the hair their lifted slightly and he just gave her another well controlled half smile. Her business was none of his. Not particularly being in the witchhunting game. Shrugging his shoulders he just gave her another curt nod. Taking her upper arm, he lead her a -c-
    14:57:48Tory-Oakcroft : -c- little way from the doorway, before leaning on the corner of the store to take up another lazy position. "Why focus on the minority?" 3 days out of 30 was a small portion afterall. Watching her still carefully he just chuckled. " We all have our demons." It was a simple sentene, but it was spoken with a half reference. The whole conversation -c
    14:59:14Tory-Oakcroft : -c- had suddenly taken a rather darkened turn, and he knew full well that his own self righteous intelligence had caused it....but that was a bridge crossed he thought. Rubbing the back of his neck again he turned his eyes over the crowd, watching the buzz as the people went about each task with such monotony. He hated it. The boring trail -c-
    15:00:22Tory-Oakcroft : -c- of people wasting their breathe trying to conform to a set economy. But each to their own. Musing a moment he finally let out a very quiet retort, "For the record, I am no knight....not anymore."=
    15:02:20Tory-Oakcroft : I should be banned from rping, when I have my "long lectures" hat on.))
    15:02:36Sybilla·Covelin : lol why?)
    15:03:09Tory-Oakcroft : I always end up making women cryO.O)
    15:03:32Sybilla·Covelin : oh, Syb's just recovering from her four days of not eating... lol)
    15:04:02Tory-Oakcroft : Lol.)
    15:04:22Tory-Oakcroft : I think this is possibly the most Tory has spoken since he came.)
    15:04:41Tory-Oakcroft : Silence is a good defense for keeping yourself out of things.)
    15:06:35Sybilla·Covelin : Which is why Syb likes quiet)
    15:08:06Tory-Oakcroft : Yup, got to agree with her on that front.)
    15:14:12Sybilla·Covelin : "I don't focus on those three days if I did I would still be an ocean away, living with a tribe of people vastly different from this place." Instead, she disobeyed everything 'natural' to her, kept leaving the pack behind to go do what she wanted to do. To go to the places she felt like going. She took the risk of being a lone wolf and defying /c/
    15:14:22Sybilla·Covelin : the elders of both pack and tribe. Not something he would understand or maybe he would seeing as he wasn't a knight anymore. She wanted to ask why not but instead a nod of the head came. "I wasn't always a whore. In fact, I came here with full intentions to buy that building right there and open my fourth bakery." Lips /c/
    15:19:14Sybilla·Covelin : pursed and she shrugged, "the powers that be must not want it. So I do what I enjoy so that I don't become one of them..." she motioned to drone of buzzing little humans that seemed so miserable doing the same thing day in and day out. Silence settled and Sybilla settled against the building beside Tory with a yawn. "Oh, excuse me, /c/
    15:19:29Sybilla·Covelin : I think I might be in need of a midday nap." Like all good dogs should take./d/
    15:19:42Sybilla·Covelin : I iz about dead lol)
    15:20:47«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : -pokes Syb with a stick-))
    15:21:03Sybilla·Covelin : >.>))
    15:21:13Tory-Oakcroft : I'm sorry Syb, I have kept you up all night...))
    15:21:36Sybilla·Covelin : lawl... I stayed up all night on my own)
    15:21:54Tory-Oakcroft : I think it was the soda.)
    15:22:03Sybilla·Covelin : only had one glass..)
    15:22:06Tory-Oakcroft : -Turning his attention to the building she motinoed to he watched it and nodded some, his stern expression had returned. The marble coating of, well for the most part indifference back on his features as he listened to her words. His hands stuffed into his pockets, slouching inside them as he stayed leant against the buildings side -c-
    15:24:19Tory-Oakcroft : -c- the brick work dug into his shoulder blades and he merely nodded again to her musings on why she ahd not acquired the building. A nap? Midday...well that was a new one on him. Broad shoulders shrugged a little indifferently to her comment. He had no need to answer the stream of conversation really, she was self answering for the most part. -c-
    15:25:44Tory-Oakcroft : -c- Ocean eyes flared with the daylight, as the shining colour watched the skyline, the clouds above rushing quickly overhead with the heavy sea winds. The winds kept the air fresh, but the familiar smell of salted air was starting to re kindle his queasiness. It would be a while until he could, haunt a beach again. His hand unfastened the -c-
    15:28:12Tory-Oakcroft : -c- leather strip holding his fringe from his eyes, and it flicked back down against his skin. He held it out for her. "Yours, I believe." finally a smile came. The turn of it actually giving his face a slight lighted lift from it's usual stony resolve. "I don't think it suits, somehow." In truth it made him feel a little more feminine than -c-
    15:28:33Tory-Oakcroft : -c- necessary.=
    15:28:42Tory-Oakcroft : Hi Kai btw.)
    15:33:23«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : hi hi))
    15:33:32Tory-Oakcroft : -Salutes-)
    15:34:32Sybilla·Covelin : The strange part? Through this entire thing, the supposed whore had not once tried to garner his business. It even struck her as odd. The leather strip was taken from his possession and curled around fingers with a smile. "Did the trick though..." Her hand came to lightly touch his arm. Just the pads of her fingers against his /c/
    15:34:46Sybilla·Covelin : forearm and so light a touch it could be missed. "You have a good day, Tory." Sybilla turned on the balls of her feet to start toward the forge. She stopped though to watch for a few moments before shaking her head at him and continuing on. It had been one odd morning for the wolf woman. She was going to go curl up and snug a /c/
    15:35:06Sybilla·Covelin : pillow for a few hours. Dream of chasing rabbits and deer.... /d/
    15:35:12Sybilla·Covelin : K.. i need a nap... bbs)
    15:35:19Tory-Oakcroft : Night x)
    15:35:25Sybilla·Covelin is away.
    15:35:28«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : -salutes back- Night Syb))
    15:35:44Sybilla·Covelin : not night! Nap! few hours at the most, lol)
    15:35:50Tory-Oakcroft : Lol!)
    15:36:13Tory-Oakcroft : Why do I have a feeling I am going to be awake til 4 am.)
    15:36:23Sybilla·Covelin : Nah I can't be here tonight)
    15:36:38Tory-Oakcroft : Either way, I promise gia I would try and bob in later.)
    15:36:55Sybilla·Covelin : -nods- okay okay.... -ish gone-
    15:36:56Sybilla·Covelin : _
    15:36:57Sybilla·Covelin : )
    15:37:05«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : I'd offer to play now Tory but I need to finish a few work things first))
    15:37:11Tory-Oakcroft : Night (nap) again.)
    15:37:21«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : o.o -gives Syb some brackets-))
    15:37:39Tory-Oakcroft : I am at work atm too mate, and I gotta leave in about 20 mins. Though the offer is appreciated.)
    15:38:17Tory-Oakcroft : Although I am wondering if their is an Anti Daray spray?)
    15:38:45Tory-Oakcroft : I don't think my neck can take another smooshing.)
    15:38:45«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : well boo XP and yeh...its called being a woman Cool)
    15:39:16«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : although...that doesn't really work either...he still chases women who play men o.O))
    15:39:46Tory-Oakcroft : -Chuckles-)
    15:39:51«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : Ok I shall bbs...but you won't be here...so nevermind!))
    15:40:06Tory-Oakcroft : I may pop in again later on this evening.))
    15:40:28Tory-Oakcroft : You guys have me hooked already lol. See yah mat. -salutes and bobs out-)
    15:40:34Tory-Oakcroft : *Mate.)
    15:40:39Tory-Oakcroft has left the conversation.
    Kaidus
    Kaidus
    Admin
    Admin

17th June 2011 Empty Re: 17th June 2011

Post  Kaidus Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:36 pm

GiadaΦMilos : hey and welcome)
    17:40:37Tory-Oakcroft : -Salutes- Evening Gia.)
    17:48:04GiadaΦMilos : The cobbler had done his best with what she gave him. Her old boots were melded together with Torys old ones. Leather straps held it together and so at least she wasnt walking and flapping around but new boots would be a welcome. With all the events of yesterday she had failed to go to the clothier and see if her new clothes were ready. She let >>>
    17:49:28GiadaΦMilos : Dominus know she was off to town again and perhaps he could meet her at the Wench a bit later. Paulos was welcoming the ride to town and the day was entirely pleasent enough. She let him have a full out run after they left the tree lines till they reached the city gates. Instead of leading him around town she left him at the city stables, giving>>>
    17:51:07GiadaΦMilos : a coin so that he would be groomed and treated proper. Then with her bag on her shoulder she stepped out to the teeming streets. First stop the cobbler to pay a downpayement on new boots. Dominus carried most of the money they had which was proper , he after all at least had a sword to defend against thieves. All she had was the ability to >>
    17:52:11GiadaΦMilos : drive them insane with chatter but that wasnt always a proper weapon when people had ill intent. He had given her coin so that she could do their errands and so with some silver and a few copper in her coin pouch the day opened up for her to conduct business.
    18:02:18Tory-Oakcroft : =The day had been long already, and it was only part way through, having had a night filled with rioutous shanties and drunken rough housing, he had been out of the Tavern since early dawn. It seemed he had zoned out, lent on the cobblers front wall after Sybilla had left. The time having scurried by him almost unseen he roused himself back to -c-
    18:02:31Tory-Oakcroft : attention. It was unlike him to daze out. The sunlight glowed over the busy streets, lower set in the sky it’s warming light now spreading a soft billowing gold across the rooftops. Sea breeze pressed the many scattered towns people with a rushing wind, that bit at their cheeks and face. Sandy hair, now sitting flat in it’s cropped cheekbone -c-
    18:02:43Tory-Oakcroft : length style it was clean and salt free. For the most part he was definitely more presentable. Olive skin scrubbed of dirt, his shirt and pants clean and pressed. In the busy chaos of the square, he still stood out, hulking size tended to do that. Double blinking he finally moved, stretching out the vertebrate of his spine allowing them to click -c
    18:02:56Tory-Oakcroft : back into place with a great amount of cracking in complaint at being forced to move. It really had been a long day. Pushing a heavy hand back through the fringe that seemed to forever taunt him, he was about to walk off. The place was far to bustling for him. The usual signature stoop to his height kept him well concealed within the crowd, it -c-
    18:03:08Tory-Oakcroft : was truly a feat that one of such a heavy build could actually meld into the masses with ease. Shoving his hands into his pockets, they loitered there as he aimed himself back towards the tavern. Afterall he needed to collect his belongings, before the owner charged him for another night, that he could scarcely afford.=
    18:08:39GiadaΦMilos : A gaggle of geese were being herded down to the market and Giada moved aside , it was all fairly quiet till a few strays saw a easy dinner and gave a merry chase. The dogs ran pellmell after the flock and the tender tried to keep them out of the dogs way but the dogs were quite persistant and though the man tried to force them away with his staff>>
    18:11:30GiadaΦMilos : it only added to the chaos. Others came to the aid of the man and the dogs ran to the outskirts, one of them ran straight toward Giada and she without thinking lunged to the side and with a oof right into someone that was near. Almost knocking them both down with the force of her escape , she felt like she had hit a brick wall. A thousand apologys>
    18:14:42GiadaΦMilos : came coursing from her lips at the hapless victem. She turned to face who she had disrupted and a cautious smile came to her lips. "Well we meet again, I am sorry..." The dog came back and she threw herself at Tory to get out of the way once again. She pressed against him as men chased the dogs off and came past. After extracting herself >>>
    18:15:51GiadaΦMilos : she straightened out her tunic and tried to lighten the mood "That is how my order greets people on the second meeting" a faint blush came to her cheeks as she looked around to make sure that no more suprises were to come as she gave him the Order greeting hand over chest .
    18:23:02Tory-Oakcroft : -The chaos rung through the air like a siren, mixtures of yaps and honks as the disarray ran through the town square. The dogs knocked numerous people off their feet, and a flustered tender over gestured. Watching the scene it almost rose a chuckle from him, and in truth he himself wasn't paying attention to where he was going, until something -c-
    18:26:32Tory-Oakcroft : -c- square into his front. He was almost twice her build, so it was inevitable that his frame stayed steady and hers almost bounced forward. Raising a brow as the apologies forced form her, he was about to interrupt her until she pushed against him for protection from the strays. Just another raise of the brow came. He himself gave a sharp stamp-c-
    18:29:29Tory-Oakcroft : of his foot from behind her, the thudding sound sending the dogs skittering in a number of directions. The square still buzzed with noise at the chaos that had ensued. His broad shoulders squared a little as he just smirked in response. As usual he was not big with the vocalisation. Words were a matter of quality not quantity. "Interesting -c-
    18:30:21Tory-Oakcroft : -c- Milady. Although it makes me curious about how they greet friends." The corners of his mouth twisted a little amused at her rather flamboyant entrance, although what else did he really expect from such a ball of energy.=
    18:32:32GiadaΦMilos : She lifted her eyes to him and grinned "When we are friends then I shall show you. I see you are well taken care of, bathed and groomed, I fear I might not recognize you in a casual setting." She brought the strap of her bag up more firmly upon her shoulder." I was heading to the cobbler to put a downpayment on my new boots" she lifted>>
    18:34:33GiadaΦMilos : the repair job he had done on her current pair. "It is a bit odd looking, but at least they stay on. Perhaps with these leather straps accross I might start a new trend in boots. " she chuckled and her head tilted as her eyes ran over him again , once again she attempted to see what was in his veiled eyes "If you are going my way>>
    18:36:15GiadaΦMilos : care for company?" Yes he was a lot like Dominus , stoic and not forthcoming, she was like a babbling brook, not only in her talk but her personality. It was not always so until recently again, she could have been much like Tory and Dominus had her grief and guilt persisted or overwhelmed her efforts to keep it from consuming her. "I suppose>>>
    18:37:17GiadaΦMilos : you would be a good compainon if geese started to attack again, you are built like a bulwark "
    18:39:55Tory-Oakcroft : -The familiar cascade of words attacked his senses, and he just watched her. The solemn, and rather stern line of his features, only broken up by the odd twitch of his jaw muscle as she babbled at him in a torrent of converstion. Even if he had wanted to reply, she left little pause between sentences for answer. Pushing his hand nervously -c-
    18:40:53Tory-Oakcroft has left the conversation.
    18:41:03Tory-Oakcroft has joined the conversation.
    18:41:05Tory-Oakcroft : grrrg.)
    18:41:11GiadaΦMilos : wb)
    18:41:17Tory-Oakcroft : I lost my train of thought. could you repost my last.)
    18:41:30GiadaΦMilos : : -The familiar cascade of words attacked his senses, and he just watched her. The solemn, and rather stern line of his features, only broken up by the odd twitch of his jaw muscle as she babbled at him in a torrent of converstion. Even if he had wanted to reply, she left little pause between sentences for answer. Pushing his hand nervously -c-
    18:42:47Tory-Oakcroft : back through the bothersome flash of blonde that was baiting in his eyeline he just watched her in a slight disbelief, at how well she could just fill the gaps of silence with well...anything. It was impressive, to say the least. The pensive look in his eyes always veiled everything. There was little emotion, just a rather calculated and -c-
    18:45:34Tory-Oakcroft : -c- and controlled mass of ocean blue. He raised a brow at her constant search of his eyes, or him in general. "If you stop staring at me like I am a riddle to be unwrapped." It was starting to make him a little uneasy. The constant weighing him up was not particularly something enjoyed, infact he was certain it would not be something most -c-
    18:47:14Tory-Oakcroft : -c- people would enjoy. She was on a roll today, finally nailing in a comment about his size and he snorted out a slight chuckle. Raising his hand palm first to her, in an attempt to shut her up for a minute, he took in a breath. The low tone of his voice as ever barely audible. "Mabye this would be a good time to start walking? Before your -c-
    18:47:47Tory-Oakcroft : -c- foot becomes permenantly lodged in your mouth." He motioned his hand a little amused at her, toward the cobblers as if inviting her to walk past.=
    18:53:48GiadaΦMilos : She raised a brow and snorted "You are feeling quite a bit better today eh?" She pulled out a apple from her bag "Here, I bought some yesterday, will do you some good eat it now or eat it later." she pressed it into his hand and then took out a apple for herself . Her teeth sank into the crisp sweet flesh as they walked through the teeming>>>
    18:55:41GiadaΦMilos : streets. She was quite merry and her enthuasium didnt seem to be dampened "You know you are still welcome at our camp, I am sure that Dominus would welcome a reprieve from me. Maybe with two of you silent types I would be more prone to silence too. It can be catching,after all I dont think that my chatter is very >>>
    19:00:09GiadaΦMilos : catching, I think that Dominus has only gotten quieter because I tend to talk for the both of us. So where were you going this fine morning if I might ask ?" Another crunch of the apple denoted the end of her chatter for the moment. She tried to keep up with his longer strides, taking one and half steps to every one of his.>>>
    19:02:27GiadaΦMilos : She watched where she was walking to make sure that she did not step into piles of excrement from various animals.
    19:19:28Tory-Oakcroft : -Sighs- sorry about that gia.)
    19:22:17Tory-Oakcroft : -The endless banter had his head weaving round in circles as he just let it float in, and tried to let it ease back out. The word showever got stuck mid transport, the sheer mass of them causing them to almost bump into each other as they bounced around his mind. There was just no stopping her, so he decided that a calm silence was probably the -c-
    19:23:48Tory-Oakcroft : -c- the easiest path to take. He had a feeling that dominus, even if he wanted to speak had little option too. Rubbing the back of his neck a little to try and ease the tension of his headache that was quickly moving across him. He just nodded along. Before he knew it the apple had been forced on his palm and he eyed her a minute. Apparently -c-
    19:26:09Tory-Oakcroft : -c- he looked like he needed feeding up today, as twice in one day he had been accosted with food and given no option but to accept. "Thankyou, Milady." Biting into the crisp flesh, it only took around two or three bits for the majority of his to disappear. Just the hard core left, he dropped into a flower bed on the path. The conversation -c-
    19:27:27Tory-Oakcroft : -c- finally got to the point where he had little option but to answer. "Coming from actually." He gave her little more than that, as they headed towards the cobbler.=
    19:33:31GiadaΦMilos : "You can just call me Giada, I know it is polite to use manners but I give you permission. I must tell you that I know I must be a bit to take. " she saw the cobbler and the bench in front of it she nodded "Please have a seat for a moment" she sat down and took another bite of her apple while she waited for him to sit" I have>>>
    19:35:20GiadaΦMilos : not always been like this. When I became a acoylyte, my Captian sent me on a errand to deliver a message that was a three day ride one way. I was honored he had chosen me and was looking forward to my ascensian ceremony within the fortnight. I came back and found that my Order had been destroyed.>>>
    19:36:45GiadaΦMilos : The entire monostary had been sacked and everyone dead. "she pulled out the pendant "This was worn by the head of my Order, they missed it because of all the blood but I took it. I was able to save a few tomes and then I went to find my Captian for the rest of the Knights were on the battlefeild. I rode hard for two days and when>>>
    19:38:09GiadaΦMilos : I got there there was only the stench of death and rotting flesh. My entire Order had been decimated, the pain in my very soul was so intense I could not move for days. I finally left and wandered aimlessly keeping myself away from people and anything that reminded me of the life that had been destroyed." she paused and kicked >>
    19:39:43GiadaΦMilos : at a stone under her foot. "I came here to get as far away as possible when I met Dominus and hope returned. I was ready to die and in fact I felt my soul was already dead. " she turned to look at him "But hope is not easy to kill and in prayer I knew that my life was saved and ment something and that though the former purpose was no longer>>
    19:40:07GiadaΦMilos : valid I have a new purpose. My life has been given back to me and I aim not to waste it"
    19:57:25Tory-Oakcroft : Okay back.))
    19:57:29Tory-Oakcroft : It's a mad house here!)
    19:59:43GiadaΦMilos : no worries I understand)
    20:02:15Tory-Oakcroft : -This was going to be one -very- long day. While she motioned him to sit he looked, across the town square the silence of the side allies and the fields. He slumped into the bench, the wooden slates of the seat giving all manner of complaint at having to house his bulk. Laying his back against the bench, his positioning lazy in the seat. It -c-
    20:04:19Selash has joined the conversation.
    20:04:28GiadaΦMilos : welcome)
    20:04:51GiadaΦMilos : please see the rules and if you have any questions feel free to whisper me)
    20:05:18Tory-Oakcroft : -c- was hard to imagine that he ever had much valour about him. He had lived by the creed, worked by the creed, prayed by the creed. The world around him had been a shining temple of hope to defend, and fights to be couragously roared at and faced. That was then. That seemed another person ago. Now he was quiet, reserved behind his mask of stern -c
    20:05:39Selash has left the conversation.
    20:07:37Tory-Oakcroft : -c- reverence. But more than that he was jaded. A shaded colour of white. Holding his shoulders square as the story poured from her, he had every sympathy. Even if the conversation was far from what he considered his business, he listened politely. The time came where he should express polite condolences, to share a hearty story of sickening -c-
    20:09:31Tory-Oakcroft : -c- sadness in return. To bond, and build bridges. That was not something that he was aiming for. He opened his mouth, and the voice that came out was a little more stern. "The threatened life of a knight. Your men fell eith honour I am sure, so they will be rewarded." The tone was starting to say stop prying. Since the minute he had met her she -c
    20:12:14Tory-Oakcroft : -c- she had tried to delve below the surface, to scratch at the stony exterior hoping for a soft warm centre. Unfortunately there was no nougatty centre, beneath the crunch. He eyed her a little more closely, slightly more at ease now that he knew she was not high enough level to route him out. He still stood by the creed, wearing his order -c-
    20:13:37Tory-Oakcroft : -c- pendant at his side in shame. A master would have caught him in an instant, with the mistake he made of not keeping it concealed....Broadening his chest a little he watched the sky quietly. "Boots?" Again a simple answer, to try and divert her from the subject.=
    20:16:38GiadaΦMilos : She looked to him and shook her head "I do not know why you hide but your past will be like a dog with a bone and until you confront it and make peace or whatever with it , a wasted life is all you will have. You were ment for more..." she stood and shouldered her bag and without a word she went into the cobbler. She greeted him with >>
    20:18:24GiadaΦMilos : kindness, pulling out her coin pouch she gave him a few coins as a down payment. "Your wife is not here today?" he shook his head"She was feeling poorly but I will tell her that you asked about her" she smiled and pulled out a apple and placed it on the roughhewn countertop "Give her this, and may it bring her a modicum of joy. I always >>>
    20:18:56Selash has joined the conversation.
    20:19:01Selash has left the conversation.
    20:21:04GiadaΦMilos : felt better when I was a girl and my father brought me a treat. " she gave a bow of thanks to the cobbler and she lifted her foot "Your repair job was most admirable, if I wasnt getting a new pair these would hold up for quite the while. You are a genius and I shall extol your prowess to those I meet in need of boots ." the cobbler blushed and >>
    20:22:59GiadaΦMilos : shook his head "You are a breath of fresh air milady, hard to be gloomy around you" she gave Tory a sidelong glance and answered dryily"Believe me some can withstand all the joy given to them and still fail to see. I shall see you soon and my prayers will be that your wife makes a swift recouvery" She nodded toward Tory " I am going to enjoy the >>
    20:23:56GiadaΦMilos : sun." Her words to him were short and to the point just the way he seemed to like them and hefting her bag she moved outside to once again sit on the bench. Softly singing to herself as she let the rays soak into her and watched the procession of people pass by.
    20:24:21Tory-Oakcroft : -It was quite shocking how quickly tht conversation turned on him like a wolf, as her persistence was definitely well practiced. He just watched the interaction between the pair, his arms crossing over his chest as he lent his back against the wall. The cobbler seemed to glare at him a little seeming to try and place him. Bowing his head a -c-
    20:28:27Tory-Oakcroft : -c- little he muttered sideways out of his mouth quietly to himself. "Was the sarcasm really necessary?" Finally the cobbler placed his face just before she left..."Ah, my door loiterer." He half smiled politely and nodded before turning to walk out. Leaning in the doorway yet again he ignored the grumbled complaints of the cobbler at him yet -c-
    20:30:24Tory-Oakcroft : -c- yet again loitering his dorway. Raising a brow to her disgruntled disposition questioningly he cocked his head a little. " Why is it so important to you to fix me?" His size almost shadowed the entire door, and he just watched her carefully. His shoulders bracing as he finally straightened to full height. Stood proud, he gave her a glimpse -c-
    20:33:17Tory-Oakcroft : -c- of a former man. Strong jawed, with well worked hands he gruffly let his arms rest over his chest the ocean blue of his eyes taking in each movement she made. She was like the duracell bunnie after a good few shots of LSD, bouncing around the place with nothing but happy feelings to spread.=

Kaidus
    Kaidus
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Kaidus Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:48 pm

20:37:40Tory-Oakcroft : Wb.)
    20:37:48GiadaΦMilos : She looked up at him and spoke softly" I took a vow to be a light in the darkness, and you have some shadows in your soul. I do not know from whence they came or why you wrap them around you like a blanket, but you are comfortable with them. You let them dictate who you are and that is a shame." She watched him carefully " I am a acoylyte>>>
    20:41:03GiadaΦMilos : I was never given the ascension, I have much to learn. I am sure with your wisdom you can brush aside all I say with justifications and I am sure you will" she stood "For enduring my terribly abrasive personality I will buy you a drink and then let you be on your way. You need not suffer my sunshine and rainbows I shall>>>
    20:43:27GiadaΦMilos : focus on not speaking, for your and your heads sake" She had one apple left and as a old woman came by Giada pressed the apple into the womans hand and blessed her. The woman gave her a smile and thanked her while pressing the apple to her bosum. Giada looked to Tory "The Wench or the Kings Head....Kings Head is closer if you want to try that Inn"
    20:52:39Tory-Oakcroft : =Rubbing his forehead a little he was slightly at a loss, he had not ment to cause her to doubt her path. He himself had once chosen the same, and he knew that it was a standing in the darkness that had held him strong through many trials. However she was pushing him a little to hard. Thinking on his words carefully he spoke with a clear -c-
    20:52:52Tory-Oakcroft : diction. The words moving from him with such an eloquent charm that had before been hidden behind his darkened atmosphere. “ A path walked a thousand times can take an unexpected turn when you do not watch your footing. Giada, your company is neither abrasive nor unwanted believe me. However I think that possibly an agreement can be met. Talk -c-
    20:53:05Tory-Oakcroft : until your tongue is dry and I will endure it for the course Milady, but I will take my path my way and no words are going to sway it from it’s course.” The kind gesture a soft smile traced him and he jerked his head to the woman. “Your kindness is a virtue, and I thank you for it’s warmth. You have less to learn than you think.” The smile -c-
    20:53:15Tory-Oakcroft : lightened his face, with a warm fleet of emotion that quickly passed. He was not depressed, nor was he hiding he was just no socialite. She however had been kind, and he had dampened this and for that he owed her a dutie. “On that note, the drinks I believe are mine to buy.” He nodded his head and waited for her to make a choice of venue.=
    20:56:53GiadaΦMilos : She nodded "Only you can walk your path, I can only show the way to something different. In the end we are all responsibible for our own choices." she started to stride down the street "The Kings Head it is then, Dominus and I stayed there for two nights before our money ran out. We decided to camp till we found some sort of job. I was thinking>>
    20:59:34GiadaΦMilos : of finding some children whose parents wished them to read or write or become a scribe. I havent looked because my clothes made me look like a begger. Some are being made for me now, I teased Dominus telling him that if I didnt get some new ones that the seams would fall apart and I would be the first of our Order to do the work of the >>>
    21:02:35GiadaΦMilos : Almighty in naught but my skin" he had given her permission and so she asked "Does your order make you take a vow of chasity, or poverty? I know that some do but ours did not. I often wondered if that would have made me rethink my decision to join but it is a moot point because I did" The Kings Head appeared and she stepped inside, it was>>>
    21:03:42GiadaΦMilos : slightly cooler inside and a bit darker. She heistated for only a moment letting her eyes get used to the gloom and then moved inside. "Table or bar?"
    21:04:09Bęňąt has joined the conversation.
    21:06:41Tory-Oakcroft : =Hoping that the agrement would ease her slightly into questioning him less, he followed her steps toward the bar. It took him some concentration to keeo his stride small so that she did not need to quicken her pace. Keeping his shoulders swuared, it was becoming obvious that most people were quite obviously moving out of his radius. -c-
    21:07:26The chat's topic has changed to: [ Realistic Medieval Fantasy ][NKZ/ Multi-Para Literate][ToD equal to EST. Weather Forecast: Sunny through the day, followed by showers in the evening]
    21:08:39Tory-Oakcroft : -c- The people shimmying aside and giving him a wide berth, he stuffed his hands in his pockets seemingly not wholey surprised by their reaction. The gloom inside took a minute or so to get used to. The question came and he winced slightly, considering most answers he gave would be a half lie. Thinking on his words he gave a half answer. -c-
    21:09:08Ķąlęb has joined the conversation.
    21:09:08Bęňąt has left the conversation.
    21:10:38Tory-Oakcroft : "The order only dictates chastity at Masters level, to keep focus. Considering most men at this level are pushing past their....younger years....I cannot say that it really caused much issue." He smirked slightly, the amused charm of his smile defiant as he raised a brow. "For the most part thanked, I think." Pulling himself at a table, residing -c
    21:12:20Tory-Oakcroft : -c- a quieter corner he had made the decision for her. Again his size was pushed into too small a space, his broad shoulders leaving the blades digging into the top of the chair. Motioning a little to a woman that was loitering between tables, she was a little better dressed than the wenches of the earlier tavern. Bustling over she started -c-
    21:13:38Мўlisз° has joined the conversation.
    21:13:44Tory-Oakcroft : -c- immediately reaming out pleasantries. "Well my dears, what can I get for ye tonight? We have an excellent stew on the grate..." The woman eyed the two as he had started to rubb at the bridge of his nose slightly. Did all woman in this realm get training at a young age on how to talk a person into an early grave.=
    21:13:45GiadaΦMilos : welcome home)
    21:13:56«Kâiđuş٠Thorηωyck» : Hey Mylise))
    21:14:02Мўlisз° : heya))
    21:14:03Ķąlęb : -The were had vacated the Drowned Wench for whatever reason...probably because his well documented fight and blood stains on the boards of the docks would lead him to get a bed reputation if he didn't play it down. Unfortunately for Kaleb he didn't seem to function anywhere but a bar or a forest and since standing alone in a forest would likely -c-
    21:16:47Ķąlęb : get him skinned alive the King's Head seemed a happy alternative. Chances were even if he ran into the hunters he'd munched on telling wild tales about wolves in the woods, they wouldn't recognise him. That was the advantage of having two skins. When the pair of newcomers arrived Kaleb had already been there a few hours doing idiotic things for -c-
    21:17:41Sybilla·Covelin has returned.
    21:18:10GiadaΦMilos : She eyed his rubbing the bridge of his nose and then dawning came on her, it was a nervous tick that denoted when he was getting a bit anxious or annoyed. She burst into laughter for she had noticed him doing it quite a bit with her and now she knew exactly why. She put her hand to her mouth and stifled her laugh while she mummered "Ale >>>
    21:18:22GiadaΦMilos : whoops sorry Kai didnt mean to hit enter was preposting)
    21:19:00Ķąlęb : money. No this wasn't quite eating live rattlesnakes or letting people beat him to a bloody pulp (both of which he'd done before) but traditional games...like armwrestling and the current game of choice. Where he came from they called it five finger fillet and involved two men outdoing each other at dancing the blade between their fingers. First -c
    21:20:22Ķąlęb : to impale their hand or lose a digit was the loser...It was no wonder really that the wenches were looking at him like this was a game for a lower class establishment than here...Was it his fault the men kept trying to beat him at these games?? By now he'd won a few rounds and his hand was surprisingly whole...a blesssing really because nobody -c-
    21:21:55Ķąlęb : needed wenches fainting all about when digits started flying around...nor did he need people knowing he could grow them back. "Darlin', another round for the boys...I feel a little guilty here stealin' all there coin..." He gave a broad laugh. Yes...going under the radar clearly was not Kaleb's style. You weren't likely to see this wolfy -c-
    21:22:07Ķąlęb : skulking in the shadows.-
    21:26:50Ķąlęb : *their))
    21:29:18GiadaΦMilos : and I will take some stew too " she looked to Tory and grinned"No worries I can pay for the stew if you pay for the drinks." she put down her bag and leaned back on the back legs of her chair nonchalently. Waiting for him to make his order, her boots though having been fixed but not new slid and her balance was compromised>>>
    21:30:26GiadaΦMilos : she felt herself tipping and her arms waved wildly in the air . It was to no avail and she found herself on her back looking up at the ceiling, the wind knocked out of her . Karma for laughing she supposed. She laid there waiting for her breath to come back and bringing her hand up slowly to her head to make sure she hadnt cracked>>>
    21:31:12GiadaΦMilos : her skull as well. Her cheeks were bright crimson, there were other people in the tavern and she was here her legs half in the air and the loud crack of her fall surely was echoed accross the main room.
    21:36:01Мўlisз° has left the conversation.
    21:38:08Sybilla·Covelin : Post-Tory conversation the wolf wandered to take a nap like she said. Granted the nap hadn't taken any more than an hour and then, she had gone on the prowl... for work. Seemed the best remedy to fix whatever guilt remained at judging everything with a sword. Besides, a good orgasm or three might help the running rabbits in her /c/
    21:38:16Sybilla·Covelin : head. A few hours' worth of work later just so happened to end with Sybilla laughing quietly as she and a disheveled dressed guard pranced down the stairs of the King's Head. They could have been happy lovers for anyone would have known the difference the way the pair acted right up the point he placed silver coins into her /c/
    21:45:30Sybilla·Covelin : hand and wandered off. Scents drifted to her nose slowly but it was clear that Sybilla was a much happy creature. Ofi on end and Tory with Giada on the other. Dogs of a feather... Sybilla was about to make her way to the other mutt when Giada's chair landed on the floor. A brow lofted, a smile formed even wider than the one she /c/
    21:47:11Sybilla·Covelin : already had on. No immediately blood smell, she'd probably be fine. Three more steps took her to the back of Kaleb's chair. "Why hello there..." a little swing and she perched herself to sit on his table right next to him. "Whatcha doin'?" Oh, she was one happy puppy. Pheromone induced happy. Better than drugs. /d/
    21:49:47»Đãřâẏ« has joined the conversation.
    21:49:55GiadaΦMilos : Welcome home)
    21:50:57»Đãřâẏ« : n.n))
    21:51:03Tory-Oakcroft : -Nervousness was usually keyed y his hand locking into his hair, the bridge of his nose usually ment he was trying to keep his head from bursting with a sharp trigger of pain. The woman tapped her foot impatiently at him, her rhythm a little mistimed. “Ale.” His manners amiss for someone who seemed to think that tapping irritatingly was the best-c-
    21:51:21Tory-Oakcroft : way to hurry someone, she glared at him and tottered off. The place was alive with chatter, the walls bouncing with gaggles of conversation that mixed and fed into each other, in a lilting crescendo of musical voices. Shifting in his chair a little to try and get comfy, he was suddenly brought back into full attention as suddenly she seemed to -c-
    21:51:34Tory-Oakcroft : fling backwards. Her face a picture, as he stretched out an arm to try and aide, but by the time he reacted she was already flat on the ground with her legs in the air. A little wide eyed, he could not help but snort out an indignat chuckle as he stood and offered her a hand. The most useful thing about tory, was he was not exactly a discreet -c-
    21:52:00Tory-Oakcroft : man in physique. The people watching her, soon averted their eyes once he peeled out his full stature. It was becoming a rather wonderful trick around these parts. He didn’t offer her a hand, more his aim was of taking her forearm in full grasp and tugging her to her feet. If she peeled upwards, his left foot moving to kick up at the chair and -c-
    21:52:22Tory-Oakcroft : volt it back into a sturdy position. Silence as ever. Whichever path he would move back and slump back down, the laughter on the stairs seeming to carry the room as ocean eyes caught the familiar mannerisms of movement. He nodded carefully, the gentle swing of his smile enough to greet her. He spoke for a moment without looking at Gia, before -c-
    21:52:34Tory-Oakcroft : dragging his attention back. “Demonic things, those chairs.” The wench finally slopped the ale onto the table before the pair, as he dug in his pocket for the last coins he had and palmed them to the wench. The noise in the corner growing from the ruckus of Kalebs games. It really was enticing him, the hard faced aggression of it but he kept his -c
    21:52:45Tory-Oakcroft : nerve and drunk back a large swig of ale.=
    21:55:04GiadaΦMilos : He lifted her easily and she resat as her chair was repostioned. She gave a nervous laugh "Aye, I expect to weild a sword and I cant even sit without it getting the best of me " the ale came and her countence dropped some. The thought that she was so clumsy and in front of a fellow Knight brought her exuberance down several notches. She >>>
    21:57:37Ķąlęb : -The were was doing wonderfully at his little game...but only when he didn't have distractions. It was a hard thing to do, this not stabbing yourself...not just that, he had to make sure he wasn't moving so fast that they'd get suspicious. Was it technically cheating if you used the Gods given talents to win money? He was sure the human folk -c-
    21:59:33Ķąlęb : would think so but Kaleb figured it was the same as a guard being good with a sword...or an archery knowing how to hit a target. Of course when Sybilla in all her happy, well sexed glory perched herself on the table Kaleb promptly found a distraction....and slammed the blade into his hand. Lucky really, if it'd been his finger it'd have come -c-
    22:00:57Ķąlęb : clean off. "Son of a bitch!!" came his less than chipper declaration and he eyed the skewed hand with a vague frown...not because it bloody well hurt but because she'd just lost him a high stakes round. "Or should I say daughter of a bitch..." He grumbled and the crowd cheered...apparently like every man the sigh of a woman perched nearby was -c-
    22:02:44Ķąlęb : enough to distract. "Yeh yeh...I am sure one of you slipped her some coin to come over here smelling all..." he realised what he was saying and waved it off, proceeding to wrench the knife from the centre of his hand. "Damn woman, couldn't you have waited until I wasn't mid stab to come swanning over here smelling like several rolls in the barn?"-c
    22:04:38Ķąlęb : He didn't seem angry angry...just mildly perturbed. The hand didn't bleed all over the good quality tables...not much anyway but Kaleb was quick to cover it with a strip of his shirt. "You little missy, owe me a drink for that..." His eyes strayed to the woman who'd just met with a floor and the gentleman helping her up. "Friends of yours -c-
    22:05:06Ķąlęb : princess?" He was sniffing her absently without even really knowing it...sometimes a wolf's senses could be a right pain in the arse.-
    22:06:28GiadaΦMilos : murmmered a thank you and then drank the ale down quickly. Wiping her mouth on the back of her hand she asked for another as the wench passed by. Her glance went to those playing games as the ale was brought and she didnt hesitate on working on the mug. She nodded to Sybilla as she passed . She became rather quiet and when the stew was given to>>>
    22:09:17GiadaΦMilos : her she ignored it in favor of the ale. She didnt drink much, only to sate her thirst but for someone who always strove to be perfect the incident reminded her that it was folly for her . Perhaps it was even going to be her downfall, pride , she was a acoylyte and her training would have been several more years if the Order still exhisted. She >>
    22:10:14GiadaΦMilos : pulled out silver and sat it on the table" I think I will not have you pay for my ales, I thank you but I believe I shall indulge tonight" her mouth pursed and she drank with impunity in silence.
    22:14:24Tory-Oakcroft : =The mass up cry from the corner drowned out the conversation, as for a few seconds the whole room halted to watch the proceedings before returning to it’s natural busy buzz. Every conversation skipped at a different pace from the next. Leaning himself back into the small chair, his large size really was really starting to irritate. Doll house
    22:14:38Tory-Oakcroft : ACK >.<!)
    22:14:50Tory-Oakcroft : Sorry sybi....))
    22:18:35Sybilla·Covelin : Tory was given a smile in return, belated but a smile nonetheless. To be truthful, Sybilla knew exactly what Kaleb was doing because she had a brother just like him. So when the blade pierced flesh into the wood and he cussed at her with such accuracy the woman just grinned down at him. "That wouldn't have been as much fun, Ofi. /c/
    22:18:44Sybilla·Covelin : Besides..." Sybilla leaned closer to silently inhale next him with a laugh. "You don't really seem to mind too much." It was evil to point out the fact that she knew he was acting on instinct but he amused her. When he mentioned Tory and Giada she nodded a little already waving over the wench to fetch those ales for them. Eyes /c/
    22:19:45Sybilla·Covelin : shifted between Tory and Giada back to Kaleb before Sybilla slid from her spot to saunter through tavern, to their table where she put hands to hips. "You know, it really is a waste to take up two tables. You all should come join us. Come on... round for the entire table on me if you guys come to keep us company." And help her keep /c/
    22:20:55Sybilla·Covelin : Ofi out of trouble? Something like that... more the merrier and all that stuff. /d/
    22:29:28Tory-Oakcroft : furniture would have supported him better than the firewood he was currently trying to stuff into. The same cold ocean gaze ran over the betting table, his eyes weighing up the game a little. Suddenly he realised that he did not feel an overwhelming urge to try and block his mind from an assault of words. This immediately drew his attention back -c
    22:29:39Tory-Oakcroft : to Gia, his eyes assessing her movements. This social interaction game was really beginning to take it’s toll, at this moment in time he felt a little like a Rottweiler in a room full of spaniels. Heavy handed, he pushed his fringe back again, it merely fell once more into his eye line and he huffed trying once more before finally just giving up.-c
    22:29:52Tory-Oakcroft : Still she was silent, and even though it was almost a solace to him, which unfortunately his own self preservation made him indulge in for at least a good five minutes, the pained look on her face was actually beginning to be worse than the sunshine and rainbows arsenal. His voice was quiet, barely audible above the chatter in the Tavern as he -c-
    22:30:05Tory-Oakcroft : forced himself begrudgingly to speak without reason. “So... “It was like trying to force a cat to hop...the word came out stunted and a little lacking in tone...but he tried for the most part to humour her. Before he could continue his sentence, Sybi had meandered up to the table. Thank god. He had no idea what he was going to blurt out in -c-
    22:30:17Tory-Oakcroft : nervous attempts at trying to strike conversation next, atleast more people ment that he would be less noticed sat silently. With all luck they would entertain each other. Ocean eyes flitted between the pair, standing he nodded to Gia. He smirked and waited for the pair to head towards the table. His voice was low as he passed Sybi “Is it worth -c
    22:34:29Tory-Oakcroft : wasting my money taking him on, Pest?" He had little intent of
    22:34:38Tory-Oakcroft : Oh for jesus sake!)
    22:35:03Tory-Oakcroft : throwing his money away.=
    22:37:12Ķąlęb : -Kaleb had little idea who or what this pair were...well he knew they were human or atleast guessed they were since he couldn't smell anything markedly different in this place besides Sybilla but that didn't mean much. Human's could be alright...or they could be jackasses. Apparently there were only two catagories in Kaleb's head. As Sybilla -c-
    22:38:48Ķąlęb : teased him he gave a grunt of distaste, hauling himself up before he felt the urge to test her barn rolling skills there on the tavern floor...Not that she was anything special of course but the wolf in him seemed to think so. "Don't play with fire princess...wouldn't want you getting your fingers singed..." Easy steps led the wolf over to this -c-
    22:39:48Ķąlęb : oh wait Tory came to their table o.o...take out the steps xD))
    22:42:27Ķąlęb : The wolf sniffed them out the way a human might...with his eyes. The little nickname had him chortling a laugh that he swiftly snuffed out in his throat. "Pest...how appropriate..." His jaded eyes danced towards Tory and settled on the man...No challenge, just a set stare. "She ain't wasting her money on me brother...I'm out of her price -c-
    22:43:30Ķąlęb : range..." A lopsided grin and the wolf idly nursed his wound...he'd have started licking it but he guessed that'd earn him some very queer looks from the peanut gallery. "Kaleb...I'm guessing you and little miss quiet there got names?"-
    22:46:05GiadaΦMilos : She gave a nod and took her silver off the table, finished her mug by gulping it quickly before she left the table and then walked the few steps to the other table and sat down. She answered Kaleb "Giada" and then proceeded to put her coins in a small pile on the table for the wench to take what was needed. Sybillia wanted to buy a round and >>>
    22:47:53GiadaΦMilos : that was fine with her. Her thoughts were muddled slightly, the red cast to her cheeks had lessoned but the impact had definetly not. She gave a quick smile and a nod when speaking her name but she felt no need to talk for Tory let him speak for himself. She placed her bag down at her feet, just a few things in it not worth anything to anyone but>>
    22:50:01GiadaΦMilos : to her. The prayer book given to her by her Captian which she always kept near and safe and a hair bauble that belonged to her mother. Her hair had grown too thick for it and she just kept it near for the sake of having something of her mothers near. The same barbarians that raided the monostary had burnt down her family farm which was at the >>>
    22:50:25GiadaΦMilos : bottem of the hill. Her father supplied the vegetables to the cook there and was simply swept away in that carnage.
    22:57:40Sybilla·Covelin : Why did she suddenly feel like the bone between two very large angry dogs? Sybilla liked playing with fire but maybe this wasn't a great idea. "Out of -my- price range, Ofi?" That caused an outright laugh which did wonders to light up her face. Stuck in the middle of two very handsome men and normally this would make her very /c/
    22:58:00Sybilla·Covelin : happy. Normally, except one was a wolf and the other was a former knight. Both very capable of killing the other. So hands were raised to encourage both men into separate chairs while she found one in between them with a shake of the head. "Ofi, this is Tory. Tory, this is...Kaleb." She didn't care that was his name. The name Ofi /c/
    23:00:15Sybilla·Covelin : fit him better. He didn't act like a wolf. He acted like a dog. A rabid dog at that. "As for you two poking sharp object at each other. I don't suggest it either way..." This way no one lost money. Maybe Tory wouldn't think Kaleb was another wolf and everyone would be happy because she was sure Kaleb would have something to say if /c/
    23:00:54Sybilla·Covelin : he found out the human at the table knew what she was. The thought brought a glance between the two men, "so, Giada, did you get your boots?" Time to ignore the men altogether. /d/
    23:02:52Elvy has joined the conversation.
    23:03:00GiadaΦMilos : Welcome)
    23:03:05Elvy has left the conversation.
    23:06:28Tory-Oakcroft : =As the pair approached, he stood at first tucked back just behind Gia, heavy arms crossed his chest. His stooped shoulders and head lilted his face with a darkened shadow that concealed a good third of his features beneath the shadow of his fringe. The set watch on him caused him to raise his eyes, deep set ocean blue locking on Kalebs in a -c-
    23:08:48Tory-Oakcroft : similar fashion. It was no challenge, just a weighted watch. Raising a brow at the comment of price, his lip twitched a little at the corner and he shook his head. “Tory.” It was a simple introduction, why complicate matters? After all the man had asked for names, not name, rank and number. The other men around the table actually managed to make-c-
    23:09:06Tory-Oakcroft : him feel of normal proportion. His face still set in a stern stoney expression was set on his jawline. Raising a brow as Sybi’s hand guided him to a seat, he questioned the gesture a little. She was too late on the guessing games front, his head stooped to hide his eyes his mind was taking in the actions of the table around him...Unfortunately -c-
    23:09:22Tory-Oakcroft : for Sybi, her party were much like his. They travelled in packs. Keeping his movements controlled, he let out a short shrug still silently as he just loitered lazily in his chair. Heavy boots worn and scuffed, they were digging at his feet considering they were a size to big. The sloppy leather gritted the floor as he just watched the others. -c-
    23:09:37Tory-Oakcroft : Gia had gone quiet, and he felt a little responsible. His eyes jilted over her, then to Sybi almost trying to silently urge her to drag conversation out of her.”Pointy sticks...bad. Got it.” He smirked a little shoving his hand back through his fringe trying to shift it once more, it was a bad habit...but a habit it was.=
    23:12:15Ķąlęb : -The man needed a haircut. Perhaps he'd dub him Bangs...then again there was something in those eyes that suggested he probably wouldn't appreciate the nickname...not that had ever stopped Kaleb. Neither person seemed particularly chatty, both giving their names and little else. "Giada...Tory...People of few words...I thought opposites -c-
    23:13:55Ķąlęb : attracted...surely you two must get bored with so little to say between you?" Yeah okay, Kaleb's social skills could do with some work, also he'd assumed a man and a woman sharing a drink made a pairing...as in they did the horizontal tango together. What else was he supposed to assume? At Sybilla's insistance that they not go at each other with-c-
    23:15:48Ķąlęb : pointy sticks, Kaleb just snorted, shaking his head rather harshly. "I'm sure Mr Tall, blonde and broody wouldn't know what to do with a pokey, sharp object..." This was just Kaleb playing of course. Yes he was a jackass on the surface but underneath there was a fluffy, loveable puppy dog just waiting to get out...Well...there was something -c-
    23:17:24Ķąlęb : fluffy...that was enough right? "Ah women talking about shoes...I think I done missed my hand and poked that knife through my skull...because this sure sounds a lot like Hell..." Hopefully Sybilla wouldn't kick him for that...probably would but he was thick skinned. He just hoped she kicked like a girl.-
    23:19:47GiadaΦMilos : She waited for the round of ales that was given and she lifted the mug and thanked Sybillia "I have repaired boots but am waiting for the new ones" she put the mug to her mouth and took a long draught. This was her third ale in a few short moments and only one apple today as she had not ment to be as long. She quipped back to Kaleb "There >>>
    23:22:51GiadaΦMilos : are other things to do besides talk. Perhaps some do not have to rely on useless dribble to have anything meaningful pass between them. And what would you rather have us talk about? If shoes make you think your in hell perhaps I should talk about rutting around on the floor like a cow in heat and moaning and writhing though that might >>
    23:24:31GiadaΦMilos : transport you to the ninth level of hell or maybe I could tell you about the pimples on my ass and that should make conversation eh?" She took another long draught and sat it down with a thunk. Truth was she knew very little about sex and the other comment she had heard from a card game one knight that the Brothers had going. It was not in her >>
    23:25:07GiadaΦMilos : nature for crudities but the company seemed as if it warrented it .
    23:28:13Tory-Oakcroft has left the conversation.
    23:28:41»Đãřâẏ« : - Paperwork had been done for another day, so Ray had figured he might as well check in on the King's Head. Cherik was still out of town, so he owed it to his partner to spend some time at the establishment and make sure the workers were doing okay. Plus he wanted to talk to George again.That bar tender had the BEST stories around! Pushing open >
    23:30:00»Đãřâẏ« : the door, the blond haired healer had his head ducked as he rummaged through his satchel while unnervingly making his way around every obstacle like he knew they were there without looking. Living with a blind man had given him some skills it would seem. He wasn't wearing his typical garb tonight, instead having on a pair of trousers, leather >
    23:31:04»Đãřâẏ« : boots, and a loose shirt. He seemed to be almost drowning in the fabric - that's what happens when he steals from Rik's wardrobe apparently. Damned muscled men. Stepping up to the bar, Ray dropped the satchel onto the counter while rummaging in it before letting out a triumphant yell of...um....triumph! "Here you go George!" He held out the vial >
    23:31:22Sybilla·Covelin has left the conversation.
    23:31:52»Đãřâẏ« : before looking up, only to come face to face with Sonia - one of the serving girls that had been tending bar at the Inn and Tavern for some time. "Er...sorry." From the look on her face, Ray was about to get smacked down, and he leaned back slightly as if to avoid that possible fate. "Is George around? He asked for some powdered roots for a new >
    23:31:55»Đãřâẏ« : brew of mead." -
    23:41:51Ķąlęb : -The exit of Sybilla and Tory made Kaleb wonder if perhaps he had gone slightly too far with his wagging tongue. That or the princess was out to get her skirt lifted again and he wasn't going to be the one doing it. Ah such is life...You win some, you lose some. The woman, who Kaleb still really had no clue about considering her relatively new -c-
    23:43:37Ķąlęb : introduction seemed to take enough offense for all three of them and Kaleb's eyebrow quirked at the lashing he got from her. "I think you're gettin' confused Miss Giada...it's the second circle that would have you moaning and writhing..." Seemed for all his brashness Kaleb did read...he wasn't just a pretty face. "And if you've got pimples on -c-
    23:45:27Ķąlęb : ass Darling perhaps you should be seeing a healer?" The wolf gave a quick glance around before giving up a call that would be equivalent to 'is there a doctor in the house?'. "Is there a healer in here?" It was loud enough so the whole inn would likely hear him. Definitely wasn't going to win any bedmates with all this chatter of his.-
    23:47:52GiadaΦMilos : "I do not have pimples on my ass but you seemed so bored with shoes I thought I could give you something to talk about" she drained the mug and sat it down. She looked at him and winced as he called for a healer ." I have had a few ales but you look like someone I know , have I seen you around before?" She had been in town for a while>>
    23:49:56GiadaΦMilos : mostly out in the forest though. "I suppose if you have seen one handsome face you have seen them all"she chuckled slightly and then looked to her empty mug, "One more perhaps and I will be able to think a bit clearer." she put a hand to her head which was swimming a bit . "I must correct you , writhing and moaning if done properly can take you >>
    23:51:50GiadaΦMilos : to heaven if you have a partner which will take you there" she leaned forward her arms on the table "So what do you do for fun Kaleb...that is a very nice name ...Kaleb."
    23:52:54»Đãřâẏ« : - Sonia had snatched the vial from Ray
    23:52:57»Đãřâẏ« : wah damned enter))
    23:54:29»Đãřâẏ« : - Sonia had snatched the vial from Ray's hand before stomping off, even as he called out another apology and she shot back with a really rude gesture. "I'm pretty sure women don't have the parts for that Sonia!!!" Grinning, he waited for one of the other servers to bring him his typical glass of wine. He had just been taking a sip of the bitter >
    23:55:24»Đãřâẏ« : vinegar when someone shouted out for a healer. Letting his head thunk on the bar, he groaned at the thought of still not being able to escape work. "Why me!" A the sound of laughter, he turned his head to spot Sonia laughing at him. "Next time you get the trots don't come to me for a cure!" Ray stuck out his tongue before spinning around. "I'm a >
    23:55:56»Đãřâẏ« : healer." He said while elbowing his way through the crowd. Stopping at the table where Kaleb and Giada were sitting, Ray blew some strands of his long hair back from his face before looking between them and sipping his wine some more. -
    23:57:41Ķąlęb : -Another man in need of a haircut...not that Kaleb could make such judgements since his own hair was down around his face...but for some reason bangs were in and the place they were in was everyones eyes. For some reason that annoyed Kaleb. "Well I don't mind talking about your ass sweetheart but I ain't so interested if you have pimples all -c-
    23:59:20Ķąlęb : over it..." he offered a grin and finally started up on his own drink, making short work of the ale. "Is that a pick up line there darlin'? Kinda cliched ain't it? Might as well have said 'do you come here often?" He gave a low laugh and ordered them more drinks just in time for the healer to show up. "What I do for fun you wouldn't be able to -c-
    00:00:51Ķąlęb : handle lovely, so I wouldn't even bother to share it...but for the sake of fun, I've got you a healer..." Eyes flashed towards Daray and he patted the seat beside him. "Sorry bout that boy, she had some ass issues but it seems my sparkling presence cleared them up...Lemme buy you a drink to appologise for it...Names Kaleb and this here -c-
    00:01:35Ķąlęb : is Gaida..." Had he just forced the healer into the conversation? It looked that way. Well the man looked as if he could use some help. Twiglet like him would get eaten alive by a woman like that Sonia.-
    00:05:10GiadaΦMilos : "Well I am more hardy then you think I am a Knight after all...well almost a Knight I need to take the acension test." she looked to Daray and smiled "Yes another woman finally to have conversation with ," she knew that Sybilla was a woman but she wasnt here now was she? She looked to Kaleb almost hurt "So you wouldnt find me attractive?"she >>
    00:07:36GiadaΦMilos : sighed and spoke to Daray " I never had pimples on my ass I swear, though it seems that I might as well" The wench came back with the ales and she took it "This will do the trick I am sure , maybe I just got too much sun for I am feeling a bit odd" she drank deeply from the ale and then addressed Daray again "So what is your name milady?">>
    00:08:49GiadaΦMilos : she smiled trying to be friendly as she focused on Darays face , she took her tunic and lifted it and tried to fan herself "It got very hot in here all of a sudden are you two hot?"
    00:11:33»Đãřâẏ« : - Pimples on the...wait what?! "Hey!" He yelped a bit as he was suddenly pulled onto the seat at the table and another drink was dropped by a wench infront of him. Blinking rapidly, he looked between the woman and the man and quietly sipped his wine while squirming in his seat a little. How did he always end up in a position like this?! Digging a >
    00:12:31»Đãřâẏ« : blue ribbon from his bag, he used the silk to tie back his hair so as to keep it out of his face and his drinks. "My name is Daray." It was a unique name, so most people in town knew him, but these two appeared to be rather new to the locale. He didn't answer Gia's question, instead staring at his drink until he felt the weight of two sets of eyes>
    00:13:24»Đãřâẏ« : upon him. Wait...she was asking him? Wait....she thought he was a WOMAN!!! "Well...it is good to know that Cherik's mead still packs a punch...if drinking has you thinking me a woman." Sure he was too pretty to be called handsome or rugged or overly masculine...but he didn't have a single ounce of boob thank you very much!! Flat! Flat as the earth>
    00:14:32»Đãřâẏ« : he was! Scootching his chair over a bit, he inched closer to Kaleb in order to put some distance between himself and Giada. And only now after rereading the post did his Typist, the nit wit he is, realize that he answered GIa's question before saying it was her question. Sigh. Lame typists suck. -
    00:19:44Ķąlęb : -Oh dear he was getting a knight drunk. Hopefully she didn't have her sword on her because that would be the last thing anyone needed...Kaleb had had his share of knife wounds for today thank you very much. As she mistook Daray for a woman Kaleb couldn't help but give a deep laugh, shaking his head. "You'd be more attractive if you weren't so -c-
    00:21:38Ķąlęb : drunk sweetheart...you should slow down on the ales or you'll have one hell of a hangover come morning..." his eyes rolled to Daray. He'd drunk his fair share but Kaleb found it difficult to get inebriated without a conscious effort to do so...must be the wolf in him. "Daray here ain't a woman...unless he is and then I'll likely get a smack..." -c-
    00:23:17Ķąlęb : Thankfully the healer confirmed that he wasn't infact sporting a pair of breasts hidden upon his person. That was a lucky dodge. As he gave a few light wafts of his hand towards the overheating Giada Kaleb pondered what exactly one would do with a woman totally intoxicated. He had a few ideas...but that wouldn't win himself many points around -c-
    00:23:26KikiRose has joined the conversation.
    00:23:28KikiRose has left the conversation.
    00:23:42Ķąlęb : here...Best play gentleman and hope for the best if it came to that.-
    00:26:43GiadaΦMilos : She looked at her mug and frowned "Well then if it will improve my looks I will stop drinking it" she pushed it back and then apologized "Sorry Daray I have had a long day I suppose "no it couldnt be that she was inebriated. She thought for a moment "You never told me what you did for fun Kaleb...." her gaze shot over to Daray "what do you do>>>
    00:30:22GiadaΦMilos : besides heal people. I have only been to stores around here and I have never seen you before." she wavered a bit in her chair and she looked slightly horrified "I forgot the way home!!" Dominus would be angry at her. Drinking with strange men and then forgetting the way home, what the hell she would never get to ascended if he found out. She >>>
    00:31:33GiadaΦMilos : wasnt given to crying but she was definetely feeling the feelings that could lead to such a display. She shook her head she was a Knight after all and there was no crying for Knights over such silly things.
    00:33:49»Đãřâẏ« : - "I'm likely to smack you anyways. STupid brutish men with their manhandling." Grumbling to himself Ray downed his wine before grabbing the mead and taking a healthy mouthful. What? He wasn't on duty! "I am the Guildmaster for the Healer's Guild of Hadara. That means I am in charge of all Healers in this realm." Waving his hand dismissively as if>
    00:34:44»Đãřâẏ« : it was no big deal, which really it wasn't seeing as how there aren't exactly any other healers around on a regular basis, Ray took another mouthful of mead before spitting some out while laughing at Gai's sudden exclimation that she forgot the way home. "Oh. Sorry." He grabbed a rag from Sonia as she walked by, using it to quickly wipe up the >
    00:35:06»Đãřâẏ« : mess from the table. -
    00:39:13Ķąlęb : -The repeat of the 'what do you do' question had Kaleb sighing, stubled jaw coming to rest in the cradle of his hand. "This and that...I ain't a knight, if that's what you're asking..." Not that she was really acting like one at this particularly moment in time. Weren't they meant to have rules and take vows and behave well? Maybe he'd only met -c-
    00:40:37Ķąlęb : the boring brand of knight up until now. "That happens when you drink too much sweetheart...Take my room, I don't much care whether I sleep in a bed or not...Save you wandering out into the streets and getting taken advantage of..." He hadn't stayed in his room once...which beggedthe question as to why he had one. Perhaps he just had it to lone -c-
    00:41:38Ķąlęb : to damsels in distress? Or to lure them back to at least....Wasn't very subtle if that was what he was doing. "I'm guessing after anymore drink or once the night air hit you, you will have even less idea where you're meant to be Miss Gaida..."-
    00:44:02GiadaΦMilos : She looked to Kaleb "My friend will be very worried if I dont get back home. We have a camp in the woods by the stream do you know where that is ?" abstract indeed and she looked to Daray "That is a worthy calling, I havent done much with healing though I can bind some wounds and such as that, basic battlefeild medicine >>>
    00:45:37GiadaΦMilos : I am sure that you have far greater talents." she eyed the ale once more but refrained from drinking it . "Was that lady your intended ...Sybillia I mean is she yours? She seemed to be rather friendly with the man she came down with earlier and you didnt seem to be angry but the ways here are different then >>
    00:46:56GiadaΦMilos : the ways of my country. " she leaned over again "You are a very handsome man I could understand why she would like you:" she jumped from topic to topic and from conversation with Daray to conversation with Kaleb
    00:49:15»Đãřâẏ« : - "Now now Miss Gaida. We shouldn't trouble him with something like that. I am sure Mister Kaleb as much work to do. Why don't I summon a couple of the Palace guards to take you back and ensure your safe arrival? I give you my word they will see the task done well." Smiling at her, Ray glanced between Gia and Kaleb. "Or stay, and make use of >
    00:50:03»Đãřâẏ« : Kaleb's bed and one of the guards can take a missive to your encampment to ease their mind." He didn't answer the query about his skills, preferring not to delve into the abilities he possessed all that readily with strangers. Not to mention the fact that he had near unlimited access to the royal family. Not wise to advertise that to strangers >
    00:50:51»Đãřâẏ« : lest you get kidnapped and butchered like some of his predecessors in other realms. Well. He'd certianly be learning from their mistakes! No slice and dice for him thank you very much! Nor kidnapping either! Getting tied up a bit though...well...Cherik was surprisingly good with ropes for a blind man. Er..wait..back on topic! "Would that be >
    00:50:54»Đãřâẏ« : acceptable to you?" -
    00:55:19Ķąlęb : -The were blinked at the comment about Sybilla. "The pest? No, we just met...I stole her pig..." Now there was a story nobody would ever want to tell their grandchildren. Then again, Sybilla was odd...Kaleb was likely only drawn to her because she was one of his kin. He didn't much care for prostitutes most of the time. When talk turned to him -c-
    00:56:35Ķąlęb : being handsome and him leading her into the woods Kaleb scrunched his nose and shook his head. "I've lead enough women into the woods to know its not a good idea...especially if your boyfriend is waiting at your camp to whoop my arse...The beds there if you want it Miss Gaida, that's about the length my gentleman side will go to...Now I must be -c-
    00:58:11Ķąlęb : off...I have to see a man about a dog..." he really was rather shady in regards to what he did with his spare time. Always ducking out and never specifying reasons. Curious and Curiouser. The wolf pulled out his room key and dropped it onto the table. "Give it to the wench if you decide not to...Pleasure meeting you both..." And off he wandered-c-
    00:58:23Ķąlęb : to engage in his secret activities.-
    00:58:25Ķąlęb is away.
    00:58:29You have been marked as being away.
    01:01:20GiadaΦMilos : Boyfriend? Dominus wasnt her boyfriend and she nodded as he left . Turning back to Ray she pondered his his offer "I think you should do it though it was kind of Kaleb to offer me a room Dominus would be very fearful. He is protective of me." she stood rather unsteady on her feet, giving the key to the wench and squaring her bill she looked >>>
    01:03:02GiadaΦMilos : around and whispered "Are the guards here or do we have to go find them?" her whisper was exaggerated and louder then she ment it to be. "Its getting dark so I do have to get going back, but I dont want to bother you if it is going to take too much time" she picked up her bag and clumsily shouldered it as she looked to him >>
    01:05:55Azure has joined the conversation.
    01:05:59Azure has left the conversation.
    01:06:07GiadaΦMilos : with expectation. A healer couldnt be bad and she could trust him couldnt she?
    01:08:50»Đãřâẏ« : - "No no, no time at all." Standing up, he grabbed his satchel and offered her a hand. There was always a pair patrolling near the Tavern incase of any trouble from the drunks, so he was reasonably certain they'd find them as soon as they left. Waiting until she took his hand, Ray then started to lead the woman out of the Tavern and into the >
    01:09:47»Đãřâẏ« : chilled night air. "It is good to have people protective of you." He was finally finding that in his own life. First Kaidus like a brother to him, and now Adie and the family. And Cherik to a certain extent although he hid it beneath a laid back persona. Waving down the pair of Guardians walking by, Ray smiled at the two he didn't recognize. "My >
    01:10:49»Đãřâẏ« : friend Giada here needs an escort back to her camp. Would you be so kind as to help her. I will let the Seargent know when I return to the Palace." They merely nodded to his request, something Ray was coming to find happening a lot more now that he was in a Position within the City. "There you go my dear. They will ensure you get home. You said it>
    01:11:18»Đãřâẏ« : was in the woods right? By the stream?" There were several in the surrounding area but he was counting on the night air to help sober her up a little. -
    01:14:06GiadaΦMilos : She thanked Daray" I appreciate it and yes that is where I live for now" she went off with the guards and waved to Ray as they took her off towards the gate and out. Dominus was actually on his way to find her when the guards were leading her off to the forest. He took over and tucked her in >>
    01:15:18GiadaΦMilos : there would be plenty of time fo questions on the morrow. She slept with the sleep of the very drunk and hopefully there wouldnt be much of a hangover the next morning. She would probably regret her actions but the catalyst was still with her , something she was going to have to work out within herself. Dominus watched over her as she slept>>>
    01:15:43GiadaΦMilos : and made sure that she was covered and wondering what had happened.
    01:18:28»Đãřâẏ« is away.
    01:19:48GiadaΦMilos is away.
    01:26:24JaredCalaeno«Ŗл has joined the conversation.
    01:35:06GiadaΦMilos : welcome)
    01:35:56GiadaΦMilos has left the conversation.
    02:10:59JaredCalaeno«Ŗл has left the conversation.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:20 am